Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Sharpie's Art (mostly DCAU comics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just posted an ad for the conclusion to "Hell or High Water" in the "One Shots" section of my gallery. Look for new pages to begin posting in my gallery starting on October 31; pages will post weekly until the saga is completed. After that, I'll upload "Special Editions" of parts 2 and 3. (The Special Editions will feature deeper and Gaussian-blurred shading, some light effects, and--in the case of part 2--gradient shading to the backgrounds, as well as the metallic gutters used in part 4.) After that, I'll slowly try to finish work on the Special Edition of part 1, but work on that is much more time consuming since I'm redoing the linework and colors and pretty much completely redrawing the backgrounds. (Basically, I'm using the original part 1 as rough pencils and completely redoing the pages from there.) I'll also probably have a few other things to upload along the way.

I'm still very busy with my original, non-erotic comic "Fusion," which I've been posting weekly for the past 3 years (http://www.drunkduck.com/Essay_Bee_C...esents_Fusion/), and it has just been nominated for Best Superhero Comic as well as Best All-Ages Comic for the 2012 DrunkDuck Awards. Just for kicks, I uploaded a pic of Fusion that JKR of JKRcomix.com drew and I colored in my "Colorizations" gallery.

Comment

Thank you god

Thank you so much sharpie you are the greatest ever!

Comment

Just uploaded a new page to "Hell or High Water" in my gallery. I plan to upload new pages every Wednesday until the Great Scott Saga is completed (approximately 20-some weeks from now).

Comment

Just an update about the progress of "Hell or High Water." I finished scripting and layout, so the entire comic will be 103 pages. As of now, I have through page 99 completed, and I'm aiming to finish the comic by the end of the year. I'll continue updating the comic weekly on Wednesdays (up to page 82 right now).

Comment

I stumbled across a number of old colorizations I did from 2007-2008 and haven't uploaded here. I uploaded 2 today and will upload at least 3 others over the next week.

Comment

hey cool stuff, thanks for uploading , was hoping you hadn't vanished!
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                hey cool stuff, thanks for uploading , was hoping you hadn't vanished!
                Nope, didn't disappear; it's just been awhile since I've done any Sharpie Comix stuff (aside from some coloring work for jkrcomix.com). Now that I'm finally wrapping up the Great Scott Saga, you'll see weekly updates from me for a lot of next year. Besides finishing "Hell or High Water" (which will be a total of 103 pages), I'll also be posting Special Editions of "Fool Me Once..." and "Birds of a Feather" that will feature tweaks to the shadows, gradient shading to the backgrounds, some subtle lighting effects, and some other minor tweaks to make the series more uniform in appearance. (I also plan to include a new 2-page prologue for "Fool Me Once..." I'll also hopefully ge the Special Edition of "Great Scott" done if I have the time, but that'll take a good bit of time to do.

Comment

I love your work.

I have admired your work for quite some time, the art and story is just amazing. Now that you have finished Hell or High Water, what is your next move/uploading schedule? Because I have tuned in every Wednesday to see the ending to that comic, which was amazing. So I would like to know your plans for the future. PS: I hope so see more of your art very soon, I just can't get enough.

Comment

Hey Sharpie. Loved your work for the JLA Great Scott Saga. I really do hope you continue to do more comics like that in the future. I especially enjoyed the Black Canary/Hawkgirl/Superman pairing. I was hoping you'd be willing to do other such pairings with Superman that include Catwoman/Poison Ivy/Zatanna/Vixen/etc, and even more Black Canary and Hawkgirl in the future.

Comment

Just posted a new pic of Harley and Ivy in my "One-Shots" gallery. As for future plans . . . I'm currently slowly working on the Special Edition of the original "Great Scott." Progress is going a bit more slowly than I had thought because--especially in the first 10 pages--I'm actually redrawing some panels instead of just re-inking and re-coloring my old linework (as I had originally planned). I'll also be doing a 2-page prologue to "Fool Me Once . . ." and then posting Special Editions of "Fool Me Once . . ." and "Birds of a Feather." With the exception of the prologue, work on the Special Editions of Parts 2 and 3 is finished--I only added some gradient fills to some backgrounds, tweaked the shading a bit, added a few light effects, and made the gutters match those in "Hell or High Water" to give the series a more cohesive look. I'm hoping to start posting all of this by the end of the summer. I may also do some more one-shot pics.

The bulk of my comic work, however, will continue to be for my all-ages, original comic "Fusion" (currently beginning its 8th issue: http://www.drunkduck.com/Essay_Bee_C...esents_Fusion/). Later this year, I'll also be doing the colors for LibertyWoman 3 for JKRcomix.com. (I did the colors for the first 2 issues of LibertyWoman too.)

Comment

Posted a new pic of Wonder Woman in the "One-Shots" section of my gallery.

Comment

I've started posting new pages to Great Scott! Special Edition. I plan on posting a new page every Monday and Thursday for the next 9 weeks (i.e., until it's done).

Comment

Looking forward to the special edition for 'Fool Me Once', though I gotta say, I really hope you eventually draw out the Superman/Wonder Woman scene. I would LOVE to see that :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sinlesssoul View Post
                              Looking forward to the special edition for 'Fool Me Once', though I gotta say, I really hope you eventually draw out the Superman/Wonder Woman scene. I would LOVE to see that :P
                              I've started posting the Special Edition of "Fool Me Once . . ." (It's in the old "Fool Me Once . . ." folder for the time being.) I'm posting page 2 to the all-new prologue today. (I posted page 1 yesterday.) I'll be posting new pages on Mondays through Fridays (1 page a day).

Comment

got the folder set up for you and moved the 4 files. I can't wait to get the new gallery up and running for every one
                                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
                                X