Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Zentron's Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, another image, again related to the above character, this is the cover I did last night for a future issue of my Dungeons & Dragons cartoon fan comic/Manga, of which I have been procrastinating over for many many years, but have restarted my production of, this is for an almost completed story and layout script, though the next issue has been fully written and will be also doing a cover for very very soon. Though for now, I present the cover for issue 22:

Comment

• Hello, Zentron I joined a new adult art site last week I had some rude comments on my old art but like a grain of salt I'm Ignoring those artist and move on. If you want to check out that site and some the art I did put on there here it is E-Hentai.org ever heard of them ? I got some exciting news I finally got a 20 dollar My little pony Friendship is magic Guardians of harmony figure with Evil Cunt of hell vampire Queen Chrysalis VS Spike the dragon action figures for 5 dollars at the store called Five Below tonight. I don't ever heard of store like that! So all this time thought the name was some new clothing store but LOL I was wrong ?

Comment

• Yes, I have heard of E-Hentai.org, I am a member there also, I joined back in June of 2010! It is my second place when uploading my Digital Orgasm pages... though I need to get the next one finished soon!

Comment

• This artwork feels interesting.

Comment

Working...
          X