Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

3pac's work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been looking at hentai since I was like 12 or 13; because of this I've gotten bored with it and starting shifting more towards gay furry art, even though I'm straight irl. Do you think my next pic should be a straight or lesbian pic, and if so, does anyone recommend anything? It will be a while before I'll get around to it, but I'll try to fufill any request for non-original character(s)

Comment

Originally posted by 3pac View Post
      I've been looking at hentai since I was like 12 or 13; because of this I've gotten bored with it and starting shifting more towards gay furry art, even though I'm straight irl. Do you think my next pic should be a straight or lesbian pic, and if so, does anyone recommend anything? It will be a while before I'll get around to it, but I'll try to fufill any request for non-original character(s)

Honestly, just draw what you enjoy it's always what brings out the best in an artist when what they draw is what they WANT to draw.. it's content doesn't have to represent you IRL , just something to have fun with
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Yeah, I totally agree with Cheetah, just draw what you want... (even if a pic wich includes a hot Cheetah-chick would be nice )

Comment

I agree as well, you should do what ya like. We all have our likes and dislikes. But it's your art in the end.. And we're not paying for it, so do what ya like.

If you wanna do Gay stuff, go for it, i'm sure we have some fans of it here. Hammytoy's Gallery is a good indicator of that. And don't worry about you IRL compared to your art. by the sound of it, it's just a desire to create something different then what your used to. And that's part of Art, letting you explore... Now if you start masturbating to the Gay stuff alot, that might be a sign of something else.

Comment

someone requested that I color this pic.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ; 11-01-2009, 02:27 AM.

Comment

someone requested that I color this pic.
              May not be the dream cream wants, but seems like it's a dream for the other char:P

Comment

COMICS!!!
                plus a meme comic
                Attached Files

Comment

COMICS!!!
                  plus a meme comic
                  Lol, nice. what the hell is Robotnic screwing?

And is Meme comic mean something i don't know.. or do ya just mean one you drew?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffer the Fluffer View Post
                    Lol, nice. what the hell is Robotnic screwing?

And is Meme comic mean something i don't know.. or do ya just mean one you drew?
                    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meme

Robotnik appears to be fucking a flagellar eukaryote (due to the nucleus), perhaps an amoeba with peritrichous flagella (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellum), also a bio major

and here is the template I used for the meme:
                    http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/1815/...sappoinsv8.jpg

Comment

LOL! THat's just funny and creepy all at the same time.. thanks for shareing

Comment

Here's 2 more original drawings. I haven't been able to upload the Tiana pic to FA yet since the site is still down :<
                        the other is from Kirby
                        Attached Files

Comment

LOL , I'd love to see her try and paint that LOL... And Both pics are great! Thanks for sharing them.. Up the butt all the way!

Comment

Wow awesome arts! And damn, I want FA back!

Comment

two more pics, one for the lulz that came out really well and another for getting 100 watchers on FA.
                              I'm gonna do another colorization soon, I promise!
                              Attached Files

Comment

two more pics, one for the lulz that came out really well and another for getting 100 watchers on FA.
                                I'm gonna do another colorization soon, I promise!
                                Lol.. Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X