Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Erikon's Palace 'O Pleasure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erikon's Palace 'O Pleasure!

Hi guys!

I see a lot of wonderful art here so I thought I would offer you some of my stuff from time to time. My work is 3D, so I don't know how you feel about that, but I try to do a variety of styles with the programs I use. Maybe something I post will strike yer fancy!

To start is a pretty kitty, a dame who's had a rough night and Kimmy Possible!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Erikon View Post

My work is 3D, so I don't know how you feel about that
    All I can say is WOW! Those arts are great! Hope to see more of that!

Comment

3D work is just as awesome, fantastic work indeed, looking forward to seeing more from you.
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Hi guys!

I see a lot of wonderful art here so I thought I would offer you some of my stuff from time to time. My work is 3D, so I don't know how you feel about that, but I try to do a variety of styles with the programs I use. Maybe something I post will strike yer fancy!

To start is a pretty kitty, a dame who's had a rough night and Kimmy Possible!
        Very nice. love the kitty

Comment

Thanks so much, guys!

A few more for ya, since yer so nice!

A lovely shy girl, Supergirl rescuing a waif, and MILF Peg of Goof Troop!
          Attached Files

Comment

I'll tell you my honest opinion of 3D art: I think most of the time it sucks because people simplify the primatives/geons (whatever you want to call the basic shapes) too much because it takes a lot more effort to produce 3D artwork. I took a 3dMax way back in high school, and I utterly failed at producing anything that looked very good at all, let alone hentai artwork. That said, your rendering is really well done, and you obviously put a lot of effort into each pic. I approve

Comment

Thanks so much, guys!

A few more for ya, since yer so nice!

A lovely shy girl, Supergirl rescuing a waif, and MILF Peg of Goof Troop!
              Nice. can say that's the first time i've ever seen Peg as a 3d version.

Comment

Definitely liking all 3 new ones a lot. Love the 2nd, but I'm a small breast fan And yeah , one of the first times I've seen peg in 3d Awesome work Glad you came to TJA

Comment

Thanks guys!

Here's the first page of a comic I'm working on in honor of TJA! Haven't really decided on an actual name for it yet, but this chapter is titled "Growth Spurt!". This introduces us to Honey Dew, a beautiful kitten in the throws of puberty (although she's eighteen, I swear! She's a late bloomer!). Honey's mom has fallen in love with a man, Bob, and a couple of years ago they decided to move in together. Bob also has a son, Tommy, who adores Honey and happily played the big brother role... till this puberty thing began to make his thoughts about her a little less brotherly! Honey's feelings about him are also beginning to evolve!

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy and feedback on character design, story etc. is most welcome!

(Tried doing this as an attachment but the TJA site wouldn't take it!)

Comment

I like it very much! Canīt wait to see more!!

Comment

Thank you, Badcat!

Ooo look, another page already! Heh! Don't get used to it! Honey continues to ponder her body...

Comment

Ooo look, another page already! Heh! Don't get used to it! Honey continues to ponder her body...
                        W00t that was friggin fast! xD Heheheh well I like her body, nothing to complain for me (and if ya ask me, she doesnīt need a shirt )

Comment

definitely coming along nicely, neat comic. thanks for sharing it here . Maybe one day I can coheres you into rendering some of CnC 's characters

Comment

Thanks BadCat and Cheetah!

And hells yeah I'm gonna do CnC pics!

Page three and things begin to get sticky!

Comment

Another awesome page! And wow I so canīt wait to see those CnC pics (fyi: my fav charas are Sarina and Manila )

Comment

Working...
                              X