Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

horror novel called the unknown coldness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horror novel called the unknown coldness

won't let me post novel !
    Last edited by hell dragon; 11-24-2010, 09:40 PM.

Going to try to get the full horror novel on here so you guys can read it enjoy! THE UNKNOWN COLDNESS
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    CHAPTER 1 THE HOTEL OF BLOOD

John Hartman was driving on the urban side of Chicago. When all of a sudden a cop car pulled up behind his car. The Cop asked John to get out of his car to search him for drugs. When John tells the Cop he has no drugs in his car. The Cop gets mad and takes out his 45 magnum and blows John in the head and puts him in the trunk of his copcar. He then drives off in a hurry and heads to the abandon Hotel goes inside to drop Johns body over some missing human remains of skulls and bones that once were bodies of 12 people. The next day 3 Cops decide to look into the Hotel that burned down a long time ago where James body was tormented in a heaping ball of flame and disappeared. So when they got inside the air was musty misty madness like thick fog rose from the ground . Then a violent noise could be heard somewhere inside the Hotel it started getting closer and closer until terrifying creatures darted for the Cops as things started getting bizzare as the night gives way to the dark world . But the 3 Cops try to escape these Zombies. But it¡¯s no use when the Zombies start ripping out the eyesockets of the Cops blood oozes down the nose and mouth of the 3 Cops. Then the Zombies start tearing the stomach and genitals organs out blood remains spurt outside the body and centipedes eat through the liver of the dead Cops until they looked like a couple of fucked up broken down pieces of waste dump. It¡¯s nighttime and the good Cops burn in Hell and the Zombies head back to the dark world after their done eating the dead Cops.
    ¡¡
    THE END !
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    CHAPTER 2 VAMPIRE MADNESS

In 1928 a curse of trymigant igfopant was caused by the Fang Gods of animal tigers known if provoked will bite a guys head off and drink the blood of power we call vampires that wander in daylight but wish not to they prefer nighttime where it is cold and gloomy. On a cold Monday night a ghastly shadow appears out of nowhere in London in a dark alley a female vampire bites a guys head into drinks the blood running down a detached body with no head then eats his cock and says "I love to suck this hotdog and fucking swallow it like a Bitch". Tuesday afternoon London police find a man with his genitals ate and a body with no head. The clues are fruitless to the bizarre killings. Then the female vampire comes once again to stalk a old man walking the streets with a cane. The old man gets shocked when he sees a female with fangs darting toward him in a rampage. Seconds later some cops whiz by to the place where the old mans been chewed to bloody hell. Then they see old mans killer and start firing at the female werebeast vampire with silver bullets 6 rounds ricochet to her chest. She grabs her stomach in pain as blood squirts out of her heart as her gut blows up like a balloon being popped . So London is safe at last. THE END!¡¡

¡¡
    ¡¡
    CHAPTER 3 THE CHILLING HAND

In the winter of December a guy and his girlfriend went on a skiing trip to Colorado. The cold wind blew towards the North. The guy and his girlfriend decided to stop at a old beat up log cabin to get some rest. By morning Colorado had 14 inches of snow and every road was snow packed from last nights blizzard. "Richard It's Fucking cold in here can you please get some firewood". "Yeah I'll get firewood Carla. By 2:00 P.M. Richard hasn't came back to the cabin. There's an evil force in these woods that no one knows about . But Richard ends up getting lost in Deep Pit Forest the worse place to be in cause it's packed with vicious wolves. So Carla runs naked through the forest looking for Richard in 20 degree weather with no coat on and she fucking thinks she's to find that bastard boyfriend of hers. Then about at 80 P.M. Carla runs on what seems to be thin ice and tries to run across the icy river. But in horrifying terror the ice gives way as Carla plunges into the bottom of the frozen river and 30 seconds are left for Carla underwater as she gasp for air the swift current pulls her under it was too late to save Carla as she died in the river at 12 Midnight. Thursday morning ranger Jackly heard some strange noises in the woods and wonders where it was coming from so he went and looked in the forest.

All of a sudden a pack of wolves dart towards him and Jackly tries to escape. But the wolf people won't let him leave and start eating through his neck chewing up his vocal chords where blood drips slowly down the rangers stomach and he dies to death. THE END!

¡¡
    CHAPTER 4 GHOST SHIP

On December 5, 1989 a strange and odd ship appears coasting the waters by itself no one driving the thing. Then later on a hideous face appears of a 400 year old corpse with a patch over the left eye and in his right arm he's attached with a hook and in his left arm he holds a bottle of whiskey and now it's driving the ship. Then by morning the ship was gone no traces to where the ship was . The clues was mysterious to the Finlandians police and agents. Then on Saturday night the same ship appears only this time a girls aboard in a white dress her eyes lava red, her, lips deep silver . The Finland police start talking 2 # * SRK KRSEMIAJOK) "THESE STRANGE PEOPLE WHO ARE THEY. THEIR GHOST WHAT YOUR BULLSHITTING ME". No I'm not look and see for yourself . Wow fucking A there ghost I see. But the girl ghost doesn't like being stared at and she aims a laser from her eye and fires at the Finland polish ship and fries the police to ruins. The police ship loses control and crashes through a oil liner and blows up in a dazzling ball of flame. 7 survivors swim ashore from the wreckage of their oil liner. "What caused that police boat to run into us ? "I don't know yet but I'll find out soon"? The next night the ship didn't appear this time no sight of it anywhere . What happened did the ghost take off and leave cause of people or are they trying to set a trap for them. At midnight a corpse with a axe swings at the people and kills 3 people like a chef cuts onions. The Finlandians know these corpse are not friendly cause they'll hurt you and kill you they don't care if you die. Their poltergeists taking over the country of Finland. Some poltergeists use different killing technical slayings. The first corpse kills with a sickle and rips the guys throat out, the second corpse kills with a icepick and stabs a weapon through the girls eye, corpse number 3 kills with a hammer and rips the guys head open, the last corpse stabs a girl in the back with a screwdriver and shoves screws through her back. The ghost leave Finland and enter France troubles on the way for Paris. On the year 1990 it's Sunday in Paris and everything seems so quiet. But everything changes at midnight when the ghost ship breaks through 7 boats and wreaks them at the dock and kills a French night watchman . The French's are angry when their boats are destroyed "VE MUS FIND THEZ CROOKZ AND EREST THEM"! "Whaz is that I don't know it looks like a pirate ship and has a weird green like glow to it. "What no onez driving it. "Iz thiz some kind of trick what the hell it's getting ready to blow up the Eiffel Tower. It hits the platform. All of a sudden the ship fires at the Eiffel Tower it hits the platform where it stands now burns to the ground. The French's are pissed off that their favorite tower goes down in ruins. Le Puriuz calls the French airforce to destroy the ghost ship . The next night some f-16 tomcats take to the air at 7:00 p.m. to terminate the spirit ship that has been causing trouble for everyone. Things get violent as sparks light up the sky missiles and bombs ricochet off the ship. "THE VOICE FROM THE SHIP SAID YOU FOOLS YOU CAN'T DESTROY THIS SHIP". Blast those planes me Harty and make sure nothings left of them ,"Yes Capt. Cyclops sire we'll stop them for sure. Cannons start firing and raising up and blowing 4 planes out of the sky. So then the French bring in their weapon of defense a bazooka. It hits the ghostship in the middle that suddenly burst the ship to destruction and the ghost ship will never return again since France is back to normal. THE END!

¡¡
    CHAPTER 5 THE BODY TAKER

In Haiti a voodoo curse is stalking everyone in Florida. Now that a evil witch doctor is controlling everyone and making sacrifices every night to raise the dead and have his zombies take over peoples bodies and that's why they call him the body taker. "Robert something brutal is killing people have you heard on the news"!, "No I haven't. "What the hecks wrong with this TV now. "Oh, no I don't believe it hands are coming out of the TV "! "Your mine now Robert ha ha you have no escape ah ah ah help me Alice"! Alice ya ha ya ! Alice can't believe what just happened to her boyfriend . He just took a twisted tour to the witch doctor's hideout. "Hi Robert I been looking for some fresh brewed souls like your flesh for a long time. What do you plan to do to me shark breath . Argh now listen scum I'm ready for my zombies to take over the living . "Your really sick wait till I show you my face and you'll find out what sick is? But for now It's time to put you to sleep forever with my venom dust ha ha.
    Now to sacrifice this last soul to complete my zombies. Blood gushes out of Robert's wasteless body as the witch doctor cuts him in half and throws his voodoo potion on his soul. The graves open up the ground at night and 12 zombies walk into Florida . Buildings start collapsing , 12 zombies walk the streets and cops shoot at them with guns. But no use to a zombie. Cause zombies heal too quick and can change to any animal or human they wish to. So when Sgt. Kirk sees the other side of him he runs to a grocery store and tries to get away from the zombies. But one gets right behind him and breaks his neck and his body turns to liquid. So 12 more zombies keep pouring in town they head for a high voltage tower to charge their souls with energy. The power gives the zombies more uncontrollable powers changing them into a cobra. The nightmare isn't over yet as the giant zombie smashes it's fist into the city building and snapping cars like candy bars, squashing people like bugs and crushing planes and helicopters like pretzels. The military is on the way to handle the dangerous demons! The military blast at the zombies with tanks, missiles, bombs. and every weapon they got. Finally the zombie blows up and crumbles to the ground. But the battle isn't over yet as the crumbled zombie changes it's form into a giant killer cobra and says "You can't destroy us we'll destroy you all and your whole world will be lost in ruins. The military try firing at the zombie cobra but it doesn't die. It takes out 50 armies and sprays toxic venom on them 6 troops killed by the zombie cobra. There's no word on where the witch doctor is? The witch doctor laughs at the deaths of the people of Florida. But the morning sun rises and the zombie disappears . Only to reappear again at nighttime. So the army bring in torch guns to fry the zombies. It worked the zombies melt to the ground and turn to dust. The witch doctor gets mad that his zombies got destroyed. So he runs out of his castle and runs into a trap as the army ablaze the castle that surrounds the witch doctor. The witch doctor runs back inside his castle to go find his voodoo magic. Pillars start crashing down the stairway flames shoot up like a rocket. The castle burns to the ground and the witch doctor did he escape the flames before his castle went up in shambles or was it too late for him time will tell . So that was the last the army saw of the witch doctor. THEEND!

¡¡
    CHAPTER 6 THE CEMETERY

¡¡
    One foggy night strange things happened in Bloodham Cemetery where people turned into werewolves caused by a curse by the devil himself. He causes havoc on the town of Boston making Earthquakes, Torrent floods, Nasty winds, and dangerous lightening. The next night the cemetery tombs are covered in blood . There was a message spelled in flames on the ground. It says: "Join me for business". "What's that suppose to mean Charles? It means he's going to sacrifice someone. "What we must stop him"? It's going to be hard to stop the devil. Because he's unstoppable and he's turning people into Werewolves, Pigs, Tigers, and Bears. "Hey Charles we can destroy him with the Bible. We can try it. Charles tries to destroy the devil with the Bible. It failed the devil ablazes the bible to ashes and says to Charles: "You fool you can't destroy me I'm immortal and soon you will join me. "Never says Charles "Then you will burn in the cemetery ! "No I will not die! "HA HA HA very funny whatcha gonna do bub strike me we lightening". "No fire from the sun call me Solar wind". "Sounds like your full of hot air sparky says the devil. "Yeah and your frozen solid AH AH AH that's not nice to mess with the devil. I'll teach you to mess with me see if you can stop my deadly tornadoes . So our hero Solarwind leaps into the air to stop the killer tornadoes with a powerful punch to the center sends the wind out in orbit. The devil gets ticked off and tries to destroy Solarwind with toxic waste barrels and throws one at him. But Solarwind catches it and tosses the toxic waste barrel at the devil as acid eats away at the devil. The demon screams in terror when his body melts apart and disappears. Later on Solarwind thinks he's defeated the devil for good. But the people of Boston welcome Solarwind for saving their city from the devil. Then the people start going insane and kill 18 cops and wounding 6 other guards. But the nightmare isn't over yet with the devil as the demon starts zapping Solarwind with lightening bolts. Hey Solarwind I like to see you squirm for mercy HAHAHAHA "What I destroyed you? "Guess again fireball breath "! "Take these high volts AH AH AH AH AH ! " What's a matter getting weak at the knees"! "You look a little pale you don't look so well." "Here let me give you a little charge to feed you up HAHAHA ! "If snakeskin keeps zapping me like this with his volts I'll pulverize him"! "How you gonna destroy me wimp? All of a sudden Solarwind throws fireballs at the demon. "Your finish devil"! AGRAH AGRRAH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME. I'M melting AH AH AH NO NO ! ARAH ARAH! Solarwind destroys the demon and sends him back to hell and the people of Boston are free from the curse of the devil for good as Solarwind says goodbye to the people and they never see him again. THEEND!

¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    CHAPTER 7 THE SOUL OF ICE

On the day of JAN.3,1985 A strange thing happened in Antarctica that no mortal wants to know ? Cause this supernatural being scares people. Because he's incased in frozen ice and when it's cold out there and that evil phenomenon ingests your soul by taking fluids made of water out of your body and drains you dry until your body deteriorates from the face of Earth. Now how do you kill something that's already dead a immortal spirit . You don't there's nothing you can do but perish and at that point evil super naturals would love to tear you apart. If your weak or strong doesn't matter all they want is more energy from you and turn you immortal like them. So the next day the super naturals disappeared no trace of them or their host turned into pure energy! Thurs. night the supernatural spirit summons power to the vehicles. He calls himself Auto- Atomicamizer the strength to control all vehicles That's violently dangerous what this supernatural can do. He will cause major pain to those who oppose him and speak bad to him and he'll gross you out with a centipede face that's disgustingly deformed vomiting fucking decomposed freak that will haunt you for the rest of your life and he's crossed between a dragon and a winged wolf . If you try to run from him he'll be inside you in one second. If you chop his head off where he can be seen. Then he will grow millions of heads to replace the old head. If you stab him he won't die and heal faster then you do and I'd wouldn't fucking stand around to find out what he'd do to me next. So the next day he melts Antarctica to a graveyard of nothing and by tomorrow Antarctica will be gone . I don't know what he does in his sleep but what I do know . Is that he kills Bitches and Hoe's up for dinner and eats the guts and ribs and leaves the heads for awards . But their might be a way to destroy the supernatural spirit ! By being immortal like him and you get to fuck with peoples minds and that sort of shit. What the people don't know is that the supernatural can form into objects how scary. He can form a airplane wing, fork, and a steel building. But what does the supernatural do without powers from the ice. He disappears for awhile only to return to stalk a 13 year old girl by breaking her neck in 3 pieces ad eats her vocal chords guts and in one big mess. The cops have no proof of the killings that Thursday night. Because no supernatural spirit is gonna show the deaths of people. The next day the supernatural starts multiplying more evil spirits more deadlier then the whole universe. This time he makes the most frightening and scariest thing of all he plans to bomb the country with nuclear bombs so he will live and the people will die. But he decides that plans to risky . So he speaks in tongues ! Translation "I WILL KILL EVERYONE AND DESTROY THIS WORLD YOU SHALL DIE NOW! COME TO ME MY CHILDREN OF DARKNESS "! ( " I LLIW LLIK YREVEENO DNA YORTSED SIHT DLROW UOY LLAHS EID WON!) ( EMOC OT EM YM NERDLIHC FO SSENKRAD"! )
    Saturday everything seems so quiet until you hear creaky musty errie sounds coming from upstairs. So Darla goes bravely up to find out what the fuck the noise was. But before she makes it up the stairs a gashing blade slices through her heart like butter pinning her like a fly caught in a spider web. Her whole body erupts like an spontaneous
    combustion squirting her fucking heart into also cracked ribs a swollen neck and no air to the lungs no life deceased forever!
    The supernatural decided not to let anyone live except two guys that wanna be strong like him. Their names are Prickles and Jacob. "Here's the deal soul of ice we'll help you control everything"! "Here's what I want you to do bring me 8 jeeps, 10 cars, 6 semis, and 14 buses. "This will be war HAHAHA ! "Fall to mercy of Auto-atomicamizer Bitches and all you Motherfuckers" ! So the vehicles are set to destroy the humans. One semi crushes the vomiting brain of one girl and 2 jeeps flatting a guy then all of a sudden you hear roars of engines bloody remains appear on the roadside and you see the guts and bones shattered to a million pieces as the screams of bodies twisting and turning into knots ready to burst like a balloon being popped with a pin ! 7 cars slice through the victims stomach with razor chilling grinding fans connected to the engine. It's Friday the 13th, 1990 and things are a nightmare for Antarctica for now as the vehicles murder and slay their host to death and most of the fucking people are dead. The next day a blind man walks out into the street and a tanker truck crushes his skull blood oozes everywhere bones snapped into liver damaged 2 broken ribs head torn off and then a car drives by and sandwiches his brain like jelly oozes when being spilled . Then the army tries to destroy the possessed vehicles with guns, missiles , anything they got. It worked the battered beat up vehicles look like hell of a mess to clean up. Now Auto-atomicamizer is mad with rage that his creation was destroyed. The next day on Sunday he becomes weak with mucus coming out of his eyes leeches start eating his remains centipedes come out of his mouth ticks eat out his liver. What a sick fucking mess he's in. The supernatural spirit is weak that he's to be perished for the dark world. Thurs. night his body distort and his cracked skin comes off to a ugly vomiting puking skull. You see bloody cell vessel veins gush out and disgusting hideous bugs chew through his heart and ants bite his penis into. Now the

supernatural feels no pain . He can recombined his body to become invincible and kill without worries. He's in the dark world with other demons of Fire Castle where they live in houses of fire. He keeps on chanting to the demons to make him destructible. So the demons give him powers to destroy anyone who opposes him. On Ramad St. a car drives by only to be ablaze to flames and the driver had died burned to death eyeballs popped out blood oozed out of the mouth 2broken legs face split like a walnut then some orange shit starts oozing out of that bastard and you'd fucking will throw up if you found out what he was eating for lunch. People of Antarctica are in fucking danger and most of them bitches died and the supernatural is still on a rampage to kill until he perishes. Then Kayolracle the dark world king decides to destroy the supernatural and sends him to the cremation chambers where all the evil spirits go and feel human again. So the supernatural feels human again and starts bleeding real blood. Then gets cancer in the stomach and perishes THEEND!

¡¡
    CHAPTER 8 THE UNBURIED SOUL

Some things don't stay dead on 1918 on March of World War II where the dictator Hitler was in power on Germany continent so he slayed 200 thousand women and children and 10 thousand Nazi's die in their blood stained clothes. On 1925 Hitler was shot and buried. Now Germany 1991 in Berlin the zombie roams Germany. It has a green deteriorating face a purple heart and a black cross metal . 3 Germans scream in bloody terror as they see the zombie Hitler roaming Germany. But before they could do anything the zombie twists one of the Germans head off like a corkscrew. But the German guard doesn't believe that Hitler could rise from the dead and still kill . He thinks it's a prank some ones playing so he chops off the Germans fingers cause he thinks their lying. Then tonight the guard sees the dead Hitler "Oh fuck we're gonna die "! "Help"! he says but no one helps him and the zombie Hitler kills him by shoving a pitch fork right in the back of the neck where it struck out of his skull and blood oozes everywhere. Now zombie Hitler in power still is murdering German soldiers downtown in Berlin. Late one night some girl was playing on the swings until that frightful Hitler came towards her tears her neck off like a basketball and eats the head brain in all nothing left of her except her twisted distinguished body. 6 guards try and stop Hitler before it's too late and all the Germans will be dead. The next morning zombie Hitler was gone or was he sleeping in his dark tomb and is ready to kill again. A business man in a dark blue jacket walks to Becushin, Germany to investigate the bizarre murders that happened in Berlin. So how can something from the dead come back to life. Well if lightening strikes his grave he could some how be brought back to life. So the German business man walking in his long dark blue trench jacket. He then takes the narrow tunnel to Quindutchshun Police department in Germany. Who was this business man in the trench jacket? As he got to a brown building with lots of windows on it and to the right theirs a Kasaush Bakery Shop. When the guy came in the police department to tell the Lt. of Germany that Hitler is roaming west Germany now. But as the officer could approach the bench the killer took out a crowbar and provoked on using it. So in cold bloody terror the killer drives the crowbar and rips the guys head off and made him look like he's been hooked like a fishing lure and the right side of the officers face blood squirts out the side of his jaw and out through his neck with the fork sticking out the back of his head. So that business man was zombie Hitler stalking without anyone noticing that he was acting like the business man and kills you. On Fri. the 12th the zombie Hitler disappeared in thin air. But do other people know his disappearance? As we do know is that Hitler must be stopped some how. It's nighttime and things are bleak at the moment. Why is this Hitler killing for? The room was scary and dark of the house of chambers where the wind howled and whistled. The South wind so weary and shocking that some furniture seemed to move in the air above the ceiling windows would crack without breaking. It's bizarre that maybe Hitler use to live in that house. The next night children were playing outside in the muddy fields having fun. Then all of a sudden a burst out of nowhere to be seen when a star metal gets thrown like a Frisbee then chops a 4 year olds head off and a 10 year old girl gets slaughtered by the raging terror as blood oozes down her stomach and the boys head splits like a piece of bread ready for the table. The zombie Hitler on a rampage to kill or to be killed. He's mad and doesn't care about his murders. The Berlin cops need a plan to stop Hitler. So the cops set up a road block that is complexed into a nuclear factory that will absorb Hitler's remains. Now that the traps set maybe they can rid Hitler for good. But as it boils down to is that Hitler went through their traps and it failed. As lightening revives Hitler to destroy Germany. Plan two Shocking treatments for Hitler the cops aren't giving up their determined to rid Hitler even if it means dying for. Did the shock system worked on Hitler NO! NO ! it bloody hell failed said the Lt. cop. Hitler sees one of them and rips the heart out of the Sargent with veins oozing crude blood and spills like a waterfall down the Colorado Rocky Mountains . So when nighttime falls again a bad storm was coming in and the Germans were ready for it . It started to pour down rain and gusty winds started ripping through the cites of downtown. Until at midnight a Tornado Warning was issued for Berlin and a lot of this place will be destroyed !

A airport runway was cut to pieces like a jigsaw puzzle, some cars were thrown like a deck of cards, rivers flooded on highways and the Autobahn was completely demolished a section broke off ! Where was Hitler when the storms we're hitting. Was he back in his tomb? Aug7, 1991 half of downtown Berlin destroyed by the terrible twisters that killed at lease 80 people and wounded 40 other people airport gone, subway station smashed, highway flooded over, houses collapsed . It will cost Germany 50 billion dollars to repair the damage done from yesterdays tornado. Now Hitler so quiet like he stopped killing for awhile. He rises from his graveyard to stalk the people again but the army try burning his tomb when he sleeps then hopefully stop him. So the army start setting Hitler's tomb on fire hoping that it would perish him forever to be destroyed! So flames go inside Hitler's tomb and he chokes until he can't kill anymore his body gets weak. The army talks, ("And I'm sorry for you but you need to be put away for when Hitler comes he must die this time"!) The next day Hitler catches on fire and a blazes to insanity of the demon world of hellfire to melt away now! So he finally goes somewhere else as clouds hover for the night settles in. So now Germany can relax. As slasher Hitler will be laid to rest. The people of Germany are relieved that Hitler's zombie went back to hell! So this ends the story of how Hitler from the dead killed lots of people. So he's gone forever!

THE END !

¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡CHAPTER 9 THE PHANTOM PIT
    In Louisiana a guy named Parker owned a snake shop where his manager of the place bought in some poisonous King Cobra snakes from India. Later that night some thieves broke in and mysteriously stoled all of Parker's snakes from the shop. All of Parker's pet snakes been stolen for 6 months. The next day Parker shocked to see his snakes gone. What was he to do ? What could he do? There¡¯s not very many cops in this part of Louisiana. Parker was desperately determined to get his snakes back . If he doesn¡¯t get his snakes back he loses a lot of money . So he went to his jeep to look for the missing snakes all over the town of Louisiana . Gee it was really hot outside. So when he got in town he thought he spotted a dark blue blazer right in front of him and saw something slithering in the back of the blazer. The thieves didn¡¯t know a red jeep was following them . Parker wanted to know what these guys were doing with his snakes and why they took them. So when the thieves stopped at a red light they suddenly saw the red jeep following them. They sped up in a hurry and turn to the left side of a dirt road to nowhere .Until they approach the dock and eloquently jumped in the boat and started it up in a hurry like a wild storm waves hovering like a flying saucer of a different world. Parker saw the boat and knows that the snakes won¡¯t survive very much outside in the ocean breeze. Madly Parker takes a boat and chases the thieves in a desperate struggle to get his snakes back before they die. As he approaches the thieves boat with his snakes. One of the men ghastly reached in his pocket and took out some butterfly knifes and started swinging them back and forth one blade cut deeply in Parker's knee. The pain was tremendously horrifying as blood slimed down his leg. He wasn¡¯t worried about his leg bleeding. He was more concern of getting his damn snakes back rather then go to a fucking hospital to get some help. He was a idiot to think he could get his snakes back. But Parker reached over to the boat and jerked Manson violently like a earthquake. . He said to the thief shaking like a ragdoll ""You Son Of A Bitch ",Why in the hell did you steal my snakes. The thieves answered "So I can kill people by making them drink venom "HAHAHA! The thieves laugh at Parker. His leg cut to shreds in bloody terror. Now what¡¯s Parker going to do without one leg? He couldn¡¯t do nothing except one thing. He¡¯s got a terrific idea. So he crawls to the back of the boat and lets all of his snakes loose on the boat. They scatter all over the place. One snake attached itself to one of the right legs of Parker so tight it wanted to protect him. "Go snakes kill the thieves ", as he looked into their eyes. The snakes eyes changed red and were ready to kill. What these thieves didn¡¯t know was that Parker was a snake tamer and if he ever gets hurt the snakes will protect Parker. The thieves were so scared they wanted to go to jail
    But they won¡¯t make it to jail cause they will die for punishment for hurting Parker by snakes. Six snakes attack Manson in the stomach pinning him so brutal that his insides start decaying. They go inside his stomach and crush his ribs into. Then a Boa Constrictor breaks his neck blood spurts out like a water fountain. Pretty much of Mansons body been chewed to hell. Ruby tries to get away from the snakes. But twenty-seven of them hold him down and start piercing him as a spear stabbed in the ground . Ruby was doomed he could not move the venom sucked his blood right outta him like a vacuum cleaner. So Parker called his snakes to come in his boat and said "You¡¯ve done good my pet snakes no ones gonna touch you again I promise you guys "!"Here¡¯s a reward for you lizards for everyone"! As Parker got back to the other side of Louisiana . Things were pretty dull at night. What happened to everybody? It¡¯s like they left Louisiana for a ghost town forever! As morning settles in Parker needed to go to a Motel for his snakes. So he finds this odd green Hotel that says Nightmare Death written in blood on the door. What¡¯s strange about this place. Is there¡¯s no cars no people no sign. Why what¡¯s going on around here, Have I been here too long ? Who knows? As he opens the door to the Motel everything was dark and hollow in the caves. "Hey, a cave how did that get here"! Until he saw a sign on the right wall that read "Leave your pet snakes here they¡¯ll be safe"! So Parker leaves his pets in the cave. But he doesn¡¯t wanna leave them. He wants to stay with them. "But if you guys stay I¡¯ll lose money off of you"! The snakes wrote on the wall this is what it read "You have saved us for a good cause to live our dreams in peace without dying would provide us with new friends to meet and some to kill for hurting you "! "But we owe us our lives to you as you are the chosen one"! "Without your shop making any profits off of us your business would go down the drain. "There¡¯s one favor you can do us we¡¯re dying very badly and we want you to kill us all and if you don¡¯t kill us all"! "We¡¯d then gain up on you and kill you"! "Come on guys your going to make it your not going to die I¡¯ll protect you"! "I promise that I will try my hardest to take care of you the best way possible"! ""Okay we have though about your suggestion if you said you can protect us like you said you would then we agree to your terms "! "Good I will kill anybody that threatens your lives snakes count on it"! At 4:45A.M. some gunshots were heard a mile away or were they gunshots. Maybe they were dynamite blasting at the Motel . So Parker looked outside their were dozen of men with dynamite ready to blow the Motel to shambles. So the Motel was condemned which means they were tearing it down to place a shopping mall in the center. So Parker went back inside the Motel thinking that those men weren¡¯t going to blow up the Motel . But they were . Parker was so scared he ran like hell to the cave. He might be safe there. So staying inside the cave helped. But the entrance to the cave was blocked by dynamite blasting. So Parker's snakes swimmed in salt water others had fun climbing trees. "This is our home forever snakes enjoy it tell the day we die"! Suddenly the dynamite blasting stopped. As Parker walked closer in the cave he saw a green abstract come closer to him. It came closer closer and closer. He saw a weird face on this figure. He couldn¡¯t tell what it was or why this green thing was after him? Then it started changing colors on him to orange, purple, white and black. The voice said this is Manson I¡¯m not a ghost I¡¯m a Alien from a different planet. "The reason I wanted your snakes is the fact I eat them. "You know what I¡¯m gonna do to you Parker I will eat you for lunch and your snakes can¡¯t kill me. You wanna know why as the Alien peels his disgusting face as scales form on his skin changing him into a snake like creature alien. "The Alien says you know what this place is"! It¡¯s THE PHANTOM PIT where I eat several humans beings at my taste that suits me. As Parker tries to get away from the creature. It sticks it¡¯s tongue on Parker's stomach and starts sucking the blood outta of him. Parker tries to graphs himself free! But it¡¯s no use as the creature drains his fluids in him making sure he can¡¯t escape. Then the alien takes spikes and drives them in Parker's eye as blood flows down his face like a stream river going down a cascade of tissue. The aliens not finished abducting Parker. He then takes a drill to his stomach which is very painful for Parker being tortured like this. He calls his snakes to come get this ugly creature off of him. . So the snakes come to his regard. They come toward the alien. But the alien plans to defend Itself as 10 snakes with broken necks die beside the alien. So 16 snakes go and stalk the alien. But poor Parker about to be fish bait. He¡¯s about to die and the snakes can¡¯t save him. A King Cobra spits into the aliens eyes and they burn like hot coals as his eyes melt away and orange blood comes out of him. He tries to walk. But the alien ends up hitting his head on a stalactite and cracks open his skull as a whole gallon of orange blood pours out of him . . Is the alien dead? Then you see the alien disappearing into thin air never to be seen again! As for Parker being abducted by the alien. He dies from the torture and pain and his 16 snakes lived happy ever after. As for the alien no one knows for sure what happened to him ! This is the conclusion of THE PHANTOM PIT
    THE END !
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    CHAPTER10 THE DARKCELLAR
    Here¡¯s a story about a red house that¡¯s been mysteriously haunted where people go in the cellar.
    But never come out alive. Who knows how they die? What some towns people do know is there¡¯s this black shadow that would change images and go through the person without them knowing it. This place is spooky enough to make you shiver and be scared in the pitch black cellar. The only question is what is this shadow of darkness. Some people say it¡¯s their own fears. Really what this shadow is it¡¯s the darken blackness of death. The next day the cellar receded itself by natural force and claws at a abnormal point of choking the victims to Hell. The next night the creepy ghastly shadow looms over the cellar waiting in the bright moon lit sky to strike whoever enters it. That night a old lady walks down the corridor steps and a sudden chill tingles the old woman's spine. . The next night the creepy ghastly shadow looms over the cellar waiting in the bright moon lit sky to strike whoever enters it. The dark shadow changes it¡¯s shape into a hammer and starts ripping inside the ladies stomach as blood drips down her face like a waterfall. The dark shadow is satisfied on it¡¯s killings. So the next night the cellar door opens without any force to it and a cat walks in and the shadow this time turns into a chainsaw and chops the cats head off at a twisted heap of blood. On Friday the 13th a 12 year old girl goes down the dark cellar to get some pickles. But at a shocking result the shadow dwells inside the girls mind tormenting her brain and controlling her thoughts of a evil twisted path on a tour to kill. Then Sunday afternoon the possessed girl then has sex with a 19 year old girl as the terrifying shadow controls the child. When it changes to it¡¯s hammer it also takes the girls image with it. Several months have past and the bizarre deaths are nonsense. The fact is you can¡¯t kill a looming shadow but it can kill you. Next Tuesday the shadow appears in the cellar again. A old man walks down stairs with chainsaw and swings at the shadow. But nothing hurts it not even a chainsaw. The shadow gets mad and turns into a hammer and rips the eye sockets out of the old man. Blood runs down his face and down his throat. This shadow is hard to explain because it only kills if you go in the cellar in the dark. But what secret of the shadows slayings? You can¡¯t see the shadow when it attacks. You can¡¯t escape it! When darkness falls across the midnight hour close to death as the light of blackness thickens around like a smothering fog that grips you tight taking the last breath out of you as the shadow does deadly. Everyday the red house stays still and the shadow won¡¯t stop killing victims. Nighttime appears ominous like a creature drifting for a cold freezing way to attack as the moon disappears evil takes it¡¯s toll by dawns hollow path with a jagged claw digs so deep in your skin and flesh falls off blood drenches down your body with a cold sudden chill to desperate In terror of the shadow. So the people try destroying the house off it¡¯s foundation hoping it will perish the shadow. The next Saturday evening their was no sign of the shadow. Did it finally give up on killing? I don¡¯t think so because He¡¯s there , But he¡¯s hiding to trick the people into thinking that the shadow is not gonna kill anymore. Wrong again he¡¯s ready to attack anytime. The shadow decides to form inside a thunderstorm then people don¡¯t want to go in the cellar anymore. When the people see the thunderstorm turn red and angry . They get frightened from this storm! Then the thunderstorm speaks to the people , "PEOPLE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU YOU CAN¡¯T DESTROY ME I¡¯M INSIDE YOU , I¡¯M YOUR FEARS OF DEEPEST NIGHTMARES OF DEATH AND YOU CAN¡¯T KILL ME CAUSE I¡¯M IN YOUR MIND , I CONTROL YOUR THOUGHTS, YOUR SEX LIFE, YOUR MESSAGES, YOU PHYSIC KILLINGS, SO EVERYONES A KILLER INSIDE! So I¡¯m your crazy mind telling you to kill. I¡¯m in the cellar and you think I killed your own shadow wrong ! It¡¯s your own mind killing you! If you didn¡¯t think that then you might die from me your drastic mind HAHAHAHA! , NOW DIE ! I SAID DIE! What¡¯s happening to me I¡¯m going crazy! RIGHT YOU ARE AND I¡¯M GONNA MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR YOU! Where I¡¯M I it¡¯s so dark and cold. STRIKE TWO YOUR DEAD, OH MAN I¡¯M THE SHADOW AND YOUR TIME HAS EXPIRED HAHAHA! What you tricked me shadow! OH! TOO BAD ISN¡¯T IT BUT A GOOD STORY FOR YOUR DEATH! As Johnney couldn¡¯t recall that the shadow played a deadly game for Johnney thought it was joking. But it turns out the shadow wasn¡¯t joking and decides to kill Johnney. The shadow says to Johnney "DO YOU KNOW WHERE BAD PEOPLE GO , TO HELL SAYS THE SHADOW ! "So where I¡¯M I says Johnney! , "WELL I¡¯LL GIVE YOU THREE GUESSES IF YOU GET IT RIGHT YOU LIVE ! , BUT IF YOU GET IT WRONG YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND I¡¯M NOT TELLING YOU HAHAHA! The shadow laughs, The Cave! , wrong says the shadow. I¡¯M SORRY! TIMES UP ! , As the shadow pulls down the lever in the cellar , BYE BYE SEE YOU IN HELL JOHNNEY HAHAHA! As the shadow watches Johnney¡¯s body melt to death. Now Johnney¡¯s in Hell and the shadow lives forever! THEEND !
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    CHAPTER 11 THE EVIL HOUSE
    On top of a hill looms over a yellow mansion that is believed to be possessed by demons!
    This house has not been sold to anyone yet until tomorrow someone may buy it. Also that¡¯s not good news. But whose gonna know that this house is evil. That¡¯s the problem no one will know it until it¡¯s too late for the people who buy it. Tuesday night things get spooky at the yellow mansion. Some teenagers decide to buy the house for 5 grand so before they could say no about the house the owner of the house takes the money inside and disappears and the teenagers didn¡¯t know he¡¯s a Demon leader that will steal their souls if not destroyed. The teenagers plan to live in the house. So four teenagers check the place out and see weird writing on the wall. When the teenagers walk up the stairs and one of the steps have a hole in it. As the first person walks across that last step a claw comes out in reaches for his leg and digs in deep in his skin ripping the flesh off his joint in his leg. Robert screams in bloody terror when his leg been clawed and wounded with blood. So his other three,
    Teenage friends come to help him. They asked what happen to Robert?
    As Robert explained his story that a creature with hook like claws attack him! Pete,Tony and Jake didn¡¯t want to believe that Robert was attacked by a monster of some sort. Fri. night the house started chanting to it¡¯s Demons to go turn one of the teenagers into a lizard the rest go possess their minds said the evil house. At midnight Robert starts changing into a lizard and crashes through the window. The next day Robert was gone and Pete,Tony and Jake went to search for him. When they got outside the teenagers started hearing strange voices and couldn¡¯t find out where it came from. Until they came across a cemetery called Hell Power where the graves had blood on it and animal sacrifices in this tomb of evil. Then under a errie fog rose a claw like creature with long fangs and a 40 foot long wing and the longest claws as big as tentacles of a octopus. When the teenagers started running to go back to the house the demon like creature made it disappear and the teenagers ran through what use to be the house. Then you hear a crack in the ground that rips open and out comes the lizard creature that use to be Robert. But now is a creature of the demon world. The teenagers look in shock as the creature stares wickedly at the teenagers with it¡¯s fiery eyes. The teenagers run deep in the woods to try to escape the horrifying creature. But creature chases them and takes it'¡¯ long tentacle claws and slashes at one of the teenagers and says to the victim {OKJAVIO MAJ NARCUISIS MYGORISKOR } Which means in demon language, {"YOU ARE MY SACRIFICE AND MUST DIE NOW FOR MY DEMONS TO ROAM OUT OF HELL FOREVER"} So Pete tries to escape the demon. But it¡¯s too late. All of a sudden the creature gets inside the stomach of Pete and violently rips his heart out. Poor Pete dripping with gory blood squeezing out of his stomach with a hole in it. So when Tony and Jake try to save Pete from the creature it then drains his soul and he¡¯s no longer there in the woods anymore! "Hey, Tony lets get out of here ! "Your not going nowhere says the demon leader"!, You will stay here or die it¡¯s your choice. Hey, Moron bring our friend back or we¡¯ll have to hurt you. "What ? bring your friend back he¡¯s dead and you think you can hurt me you fools don¡¯t know who your dealing with and might lose if I don¡¯t kill you first" So our teenage heroes try to stop the deceived demon leader. The first plan Tony and Jake try on the demon leader is kick him in the stomach. The fight begins as Tony kick the demon stomach 4 times and he still won¡¯t go down ! They give up and sit down in the woods and think about how their going to get rid of the demon leader . Seven days later the demon disappears. Tony and Jake go search for the demon but he¡¯s nowhere in sight. The teenagers are puzzled of where the master demon went. "I¡¯M THE DEMON LEADER ALL MY CHILDREN OF DARKNESS GO SEEK OUT TONY AND JAKE BRING THEM TO ME"! "BUT DON¡¯T TELL THEM WHERE THEIR AT "! So the teenagers try to find the mansion where the demon leader is hiding in desperate need of killing these teenagers. So the teenagers think they found the house and fall in a trap of serpent trees that spit venom and poisonous Venus Fly Trap that eats people and spits out their bones. So the teenagers defend on their own to stop the evil demon leader for good. So they go to the swamps of terror with live Piranhas lurking in the treacherous waters of blood. Will they survive not sure but they survived anyway? So the children of darkness go seek out and find Tony and Jake and try to bring them to the demon leader. So Tony and Jake are taking to the demon leader foe pissing him off ! "DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU¡¯RE HERE I HAVE TO KILL YOU NOW YOU CAN¡¯T STOP ME IF YOU COULD TRY HAHAHAHA! We¡¯ll stop your evil plans for good says Tony! "HOW YOU GONNA STOP ME YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKERS"! "We¡¯ll blow up your mansion . HAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOLS SHALL DIE WITH MERCY OF YOUR BLOOD! So the teenagers are up to their necks in terror from the demon leader. So what can the teenagers do . They try to find out who the demon leader is and maybe put him to a end for good . The mansion appears out of the middle of nowhere so this is getting to weird for this story.
    ¡¡
    But Jake and Tony try to solve the world of Hell there in and try to fucking find their way back to reality. So on the way back to the mansion the teenagers try to make a plan to destroy the demon leader forever! As the teenagers wander again inside the eerie mansion they try to puzzle the mystery of the demon leader. So the first door leads to Hell and they try to trap the demon leader and torment him for good. Demon leader speaks "YOU CAN¡¯T DEFEAT ME FOR THE LAST TIME FOOLS HAHA "! "That¡¯s what you think Satan we¡¯ll destroy your body parts in a heaping ball of flame "! "WHAT YOU CAN¡¯T DO THAT I¡¯M YOUR FATHER "! "What your our father? "YES, THAT¡¯S WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS"! A long time ago I was busy in my mansion basement making magic anyway I can. I got so involved in it started turning against me. The magic I was using was believe to be Witchcraft. But I didn¡¯t think magic could turn evil. But it did and my soul was taken from the Devil and I become a monster of fear. Cause people on the streets would walk away from me cause I scare them a lot . So now you know my story and now you have to destroy me or I will turn the world into a graveyard. "How do we destroy you?" "We wished we could save you from this madness. I¡¯m sorry but it¡¯s already too late to save me from the Devil! , "So save yourself now so that the Devil doesn¡¯t get you. Time is running out for Tony and Jake as the twisted halls of doom and at the end of the hall there'¡¯ a door that leads to the demon leaders black magic study room. "One more thing Tony and Jake you must burn everything pertaining to magic wisdom and demolish this mansion to ashes to the ground"! So Jake and Tony find the magic room and start torching the place and the evil spirits scream in horror as everything burns to the ground. Then seconds later a burst of fire rushes down the East corridor of the hall and spreads North going 70c and 100 f temperature so hot it will melt the whole mansion down. Then the flames start reaching the top of the balcony. The teenagers run real fast down the stairs and head out the front door. "Why did our only dad have to become evil? "I don¡¯t know Jake he was on the good side until evil got a hold of him and torn him apart. So Tony and Pete say good bye to their dad forever as the mansion blows to pieces like the sound of 60 cannons going off at the same time and a ripping , popping , crash sound tears the foundation of the house into. As the house falls apart and finally crumbles to ashes and dust to dust. So what¡¯s left of the house just shingles for the roof that¡¯s all that will be left of the house. Did the stalker die or is the demon leader not being kept alive for reason to believe he¡¯s evil all over the world. So the demon leader says his most final words to the teenagers! "Jake and Tony "The Apocalypse is over thanks to you and now the demon that once was apart of me is gone"! "So never mess with magic again cause someday it will kill you goodbye Sons"! "So now I can rest in Hell foe eternal death so long goodbye forever"! So the last words of Jake and Tony¡¯s Father sink in the fiery Hell dimension of death and he paid the price for messing with evil and finally killed and destroyed his body remains bursting his veins all over the place and melting him in the inferno fire of Hell! Where no one comes back! So Jake and Tony forget what ever happened in Omen, New Jersey and they just want to leave this madness left behind and start a new life. This is the last the guys Jake and Tony will ever see of their father as they knew the sad facts about him and he¡¯s laid to rest. THE END!
    ¡¡
    CHAPTER 12 THE UNBLOOD
    The day is Mon.6,1992 in New Jersey. A guy by the name of Krandle went in a liquor store and shot 5 people with 12 gauge shotgun and tries to get away with murder. But a frightening figure comes underground and snatches Krandle inside the ground real fast jerking him unconsciously brutal. When the crowd tried to find out what happened to the killer named Krandle. He vanished without a trace. So where did Krandle go? A creature of some sort from hell sucks his soul away and absorbs his whole body and blends right in his place. Where Krandle died and the Grim Reaper is reborn again. Meanwhile at nighttime a thick fog rises across the city of New Jersey.
    Then in the shadow a terrifying sickle like blade slashes a guys neck into ripping his head split down the middle a whole gallon of blood pours scarily down the guys legs making a puddle of red sickening terror on the ground.
    Then the figure suddenly disappears like magic.
    The next day a gory stabbing took place in a alley where a guys ribs been cut into and the killer hasn¡¯t been seen since last night.
    Bizarre things been happening which repulsive deaths have been occurring everyday.Wed.10,1992 a strange figure goes to a knife store to buy a sickle weapon,Chinese stars,Syis.
    When the sales person tells the figure in a black suit that all the items he wanted to buy cost him $300 dollars.
    Then the figure takes the sickle and drives the weapon violently into the stomach of the salesman and the Grim Reaper takes the weapons with him and vanishes and is no longer seen.
    When the police got to the scene of the knife store where the salesman of the store was butchered to fucking hell.
    The police got confused of the killing of the salesman and don¡¯t know if the person is himself or not of this world.
    This creature from the world called Hell. It stays in darkness all the time with a dreary shadow and carries a sickle shaped knife.
    It¡¯s Friday the Grim Reaper stalks again and kills two bitch lesbos that munch on pussy. Saturday the Grim Reaper slashes a theater person with his sickle and the victim falls to the ground with his genitals cut off with no fucking balls left and bleeds to death.
    Sunday the Grim Reaper crashes through a window and vanishes.
    Then on a errie Tuesday a ghastly dark figure appears in the massacring black suit carrying a shiny sparkling sickle shaped weapon with bone chilling cracking gut full vomiting oozing blood dripping on the blade like sweet red wine and the moon orange with dancing flames out of Hell.
    No wind was blowing tonight not even a gust. The figure takes one step another step until he¡¯s at a blue house he slowly opens the door very scary and enters inside creeping up on a old woman about in her 70¡¯s and she is blind she hears footsteps.
    "Who is that she asked?" But the voice doesn¡¯t respond. The old blind lady calls again. But the voice of the Reaper still won¡¯t respond. So the old blind lady calls the police telling them there¡¯s someone trying to kill her in her house.
    But before her call could be reached the killer cuts the phone line.
    Then the figure speaks, "You stupid Bitch I¡¯ll kill you for talking to the police.
    "Because you can¡¯t kill me cause I¡¯m immortal but you
    won¡¯t Bitch Fucking Cunt Slut"! "Time to bring home the bacon "Die Bitch Die"!
    The Grim Reaper takes his sickle and swings towards the old ladies head and her head falls off like a basketball with gooey blood drips down on the floor.
    The vessels in the woman's body erupt and burst when watermelon is thrown shattering her bones and fallopian tubes bleed without support.
    It¡¯s Sunday and things are getting worse.
    What¡¯s happening to New Jersey it¡¯s like the end of the world.
    Krandle desperately walks to a New Jersey refinery plant climbs 700 steps up to the top of one of the gasoline drums the produce fuel for trucks ,planes and cars.
    Slowly Krandle unscrews the vat of gasoline knobs and dives inside the chamber of the 4,000 gallon drum and one of the refinery workers saw what this guy did and asked the other workers to help the guy that fell or dived in the vat of gasoline.
    One of the workers screams down in the vat to see if the guys alive or dead!
    "Hello anyone down there alive, "Hello please respond
    ?
    "We¡¯ve got to get the guy out of this vat of gasoline or he¡¯ll die.
    All of a sudden in the dark vat of gasoline a long claw like hand reaches up out of the vat and snatches one of the refinery workers .
    Then the creature grips his claws over the victim crushing his ribs .Then drowns him in the vat of gasoline and the creature slashes the guys head off with his sickle weapon pulling the brain out of the workers head and eating it letting the blood ooze out of his mouth.
    The other workers shocked in disbelief.
    When one of their best workers been eaten by a demonic creature known as a Grim Reaper from Hell.
    The next day the creature decided to stay at the refinery plant for good.
    As the moon turns cherry red the clouds glow deep purple like crushed grapes and red orange lightening dances like a flame at midnight hour the ground begins to shake and rip apart open up the world called Hell.
    Squinting eyes erriely stares at you and a hideous creature comes out of the New Jersey freeway and 7 more demons join in the fun knocking down powerlines, stumping on cars, defacing property, putting holes in bridges.
    ¡¡
    Krandle the Grim Reaper speaks to the people of New Jersey .
    "Welcome people of New Jersey this is my world now"! "So today I call it NEW HELL METROTROPOLUS"!
    ¡¡
    "So you shall join me with my demons and your lives will be better then normal lives my friend you will be able to bleed without pain and fall to the ground without dying you have nothing to lose my friends".
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Here¡¯s what the people of New Jersey have to say .
    "Krandle you gutless Bastard we will not live in your damn city and you can fucking stay where you belong"!
    ¡¡
    The Grim Reaper gets unpatient and roars with anger.
    "You fools how dare you Fuckers speak to me that way"!
    ¡¡
    "I¡¯m trying to help you guys I¡¯m not all that bad".
    "You killed 28 people and you call yourself good"!
    "Yes and about those people they did some bad things and they were sent to hell cause of what bad sexual crimes they did"!
    "You liar you killed all those people you Son Of A Bitch"!
    ¡¡
    "I¡¯m Krandle so you don¡¯t believe me"!
    ¡¡
    "I¡¯ll show you Damn Cunts and MotherFuckers the true meaning of Hell"!
    "So you¡¯d ticked me off and something going to happen to your future and I¡¯m not telling you fools HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"!
    ¡¡
    "So you caused all this war on you people of
    New Jersey and to punish all of you I¡¯m turning you into vicious mean animals"!
    ¡¡
    And by tomorrow your New Jersey city will be forgotten and NEW HELL METRO TROPOLUS will arise and your sun will be blocked by a eclipse everyday no summers no springs and no falls.
    ¡¡
    Just plain miserable winters forever.
    So is New Jersey going to be a cold chilling winter city will be or will things go back to normal?
    It¡¯s June,1997 in the future things don¡¯t look happy for New Jersey cause now it¡¯s called NEW HELL METRO TROPOLUS 70,000 Demons live here now and the nightmarish dreams are here for real terrors.
    ¡¡
    The police stations name is PENTAGRAMS FOR HIRE, fire stations called LET IT BURN, fast-food places called MC REAPERS, TACO HELL, TACO FUCKO, FLAM"D¡¯S, PIZZA DEVIL.
    ¡¡
    Department Stores names are SACRIFICE COMIC SHOP, GORARUS TOY STORE and WARP YOUR MIND MUSIC CD AND CASSETTE STORE.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    CAR DEALERS ¨C TRICKS OF THE TRADES company cars include!
    FORD FANGS, GEO GARGOYLE, HYUNDAY HOT BITCH, MISUBITSHI MUTANT, TOYODA TORNADO TWISTER, DODGE DEATHANATOR and the HONDA HURRICANE.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    So that¡¯s what Krandles world of evil will look like and people can¡¯t do anything anymore cause this demon master took away New Jersey.
    The place called NEW HELL METRO TROPOLUS is growing faster like weeds with more Demon families that buy houses that¡¯s very strange indeed !
    ¡¡
    On Wed, 8 of 1997 nighttime arrives early and the sky gets colder and colder everyday no rain just blowing snow each month. By Oct. NEW HELL
    METRO TROPOLUS HAS HAD 30 inches of snow the worse . It¡¯s ever had and 70 people freeze without food and die in the frozen snow banks of doom .
    So now that everyone buried the Reaper can do what he wants with his world of fires and cold ice town of frosty winters.
    ¡¡
    How will the people stop Krandles plans?
    They can¡¯t cause he owns their very soul to torment them to join his creatures to the city of hell.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    The laws in Hell Metro Tropolus is not good for the people of New Jersey. Crime rates are high, food is contaminated, oceans are polluted, Cops are lizards, firemen are pigs, and nuclear power plants are having melt downs.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "This is Krandle my laws I have for you people of New Jersey is:
    1. Walking in the city naked
    2. Fucking yourself
    3. No sex
    4. Sleeping in raw sewage
    5. Eating grasshoppers and other insects
    6. Cars are not aloud to be driven
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "That¡¯s all people and if you break my laws you will be sacrifice to death"!
    Haunting presents creep on the valley of Hell Metro Tropolus as evil souls chant at every graveyard to rise the demons of eternity of choking people as the moon stays blood red and Earth is shattered.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    What is changing is the fact the Grim Reaper is silent like a white cloud drifting in the dark sky.
    ¡¡
    His face is scarily flaking off like shedding within a lizard eyes like crimson red that scorches fiery flaming as glowing like the sun. Winter at Jan. 1998 has stopped the sun as it never shines cause of a eclipse
    Every year and Krandle¡¯s world has took over New Jersey turning the once beautiful landscapes into a upside-down roller coaster ride of disasters.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    The months are moving fast as it never gets hot in New Hell Metro Tropolus just plain cold all the time.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Krandle speaks¡*
    ¡¡
    "I¡¯m here today to fulfill your lives ".
    "Welcome people to New Hell Metro Tropolus a new beginning in our world today "!
    I¡¯m the President, The Governor, The Ruler, I¡¯m your nightmares, dreams, Love and Hate, Your liar,
    Your taker, Your Omen Religion, Your master.
    ¡¡
    "So people I¡¯m here because I want this to be a new world without crimes and kindness".
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "You want to be healed I¡¯ll help you children and bitches"!
    ¡¡
    "Let me guide you to your past ".
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "So you know what bad things you did as a kid Morton"
    ¡¡
    Krandle tries to find the secrets of everyone of bad things they did as a child.
    ¡¡
    "Tell me Morton what you did bad when you were a child"! "I stole 5 cassettes from the store when I was 10".
    ¡¡
    "Did you get caught for stealing ?
    "No Krandle I didn¡¯t I got lucky ".
    "So I see but I¡¯m sorry you¡¯ll have to be sacrificed "!
    ¡¡
    "What No! you can¡¯t kill me I didn¡¯t do anything"!
    ¡¡
    But before Morton could say anymore about his past the Grim Reaper takes his shiny sparking sickle blade like weapon and swings at the chest of Morton¡¯s stomach as blood pours outta that pour bastard like a flooding river getting ready to break the dam.
    ¡¡
    It¡¯s Mon. June 1998 finally the sun shines brightly over the valley of Hell Metro Tropolus.
    ¡¡
    But it¡¯s no good for the Grim Reaper¡¯s condition as he screams in horror and burning pain he tries so hard to block out the sun.
    ¡¡
    But he can¡¯t and becomes angry.
    ¡¡
    Because his energy powers fade away from the sun.
    ¡¡
    So is New Jersey back to normal or does the nightmare haunt this city forever.
    ¡¡
    People are dying everyday with some certain plague that is wiping out the nation between good and evil.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    The Grim Reaper summons his demons to black out the sun again and cause Earthquakes to destroy New Jersey.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    The demons respond to Krandles wish and once again the sun never shines until the Earth dies there won¡¯t be a world.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    It¡¯s Thurs. 10,1998 a Earthquake shakes half of New Jersey into and causing Manhattan Bridge to collapse into the sea as 80 vehicles fall into the New York bay killing at lease 500 people.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Now the Grim Reaper¡¯s plans are threatening the whole world with Earthquakes.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    In Boston disasters happen but it¡¯s not Earthquakes this time.
    ¡¡
    But big floods that sink ships and wreak 60 houses and killing 1,000 people.
    In the town of Lilac in Florida as a Hugh hurricane named Satanic sweeps over a 5 story condo¡¯s by the ocean shore winds 80 knots blowing so violent it tears up most of the tiny town of Lilac in Florida. In other states grassfires spread in the forest of Oregon and burns a 60 acre field to the ground no word on how much damage has been done to Oregon.
    Back in New Jersey the whole city looks like hell flames of cars and gas tanks blow up and explode like a mushroom cloud that swallows up the sky and kills the world with a sad ending to the scene.
    ¡¡
    Some of the people are doomed of Satan work of chaos and killing innocent people and ripping the world apart.
    ¡¡
    Earth is bleeding as the jaws of death opens up the ground demons of weather spins on the cities making the tidal waves crash against a house split the veins and blood vessel that never heals.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Ring of fire so hot and bright like the sun that scorches the ground to cremate creatures to bloody sacrifices of resurrection.
    ¡¡
    What has become a dream turns into a deadly nightmare of reality facing the anger destroying like dragons fire in a odyssey of madness in a man that turns him into a monster that has the power to kill as a robot programmed to obey commands.
    intentional wall caving in and the vessels in the veins get so hot they swell up and burst open and you feel your guts splitting into a million fragments of glass shattering against your stomach and up your vocal chords tell you get all cut up inside and puss and blood squirt out the side of your face until it turns you fucking pale to vomit your own blood all over the place.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Changes are inside you that your mind controls you to be a demonic monster that hates your friends that you butcher to death by decapitating the head and eating the brain just like the Grim Reaper would do ?
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    It¡¯s October 17,1998 the future looks doomed in Krandle¡¯s world of killings called HELL METRO TROPOLUS as by now Earthquakes grip and tear worlds to destruction and greed.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    So the moon looking scary and desperate to strike with lightening to glow with crimson blood orange.
    Flames as seven seals of evil creeps upon the valley of hordes of creatures take their claws thy rip the heart out of the Bastards and Bitches and Hoe's Sluts and so on.
    "The skies are my kingdom says Krandle forked spirits of chaos bring thy souls to hell with flames of damnation shall over come "!
    ¡¡
    "I¡¯m God of snakes"!
    "I¡¯m the ruler of worlds"!
    "I¡¯m the evil potion you must drink"!
    "I¡¯m the Reaper of torment"!
    "I¡¯m the demon for raping Bitches to sacrifice of the genitals of the pussy to drain her blood to take powers out of her "!
    "I¡¯m the Lamb and Lion of your winters"!
    "I¡¯m your sickness virus"!
    ¡¡
    "I¡¯m the Bull with 2 horns and a tail"!
    ¡¡
    "Welcome people of New Jersey cause today you will learn THE CHAOS TESTAMENT AND THE DEMONIC TESTMENT in my omen wills"!
    {NOTE TO READERS I MADE UP IN MY MIND
    HOW A HELL BIBLE WOULD BE MADE OF PURE FICTION PLUS I DIDN¡¯T TAKE ANY WORDING OF ANY SORT FROM THE BIBLE
    I MADE IT UP TO FIT THE STORY ENJOY}
    ¡¡
    THE CHAOS TESTAMENT
    EVINEIS FOULVERBS
    FANGODUS ELECTICUTIES
    EXACUTATIS SONG OF SACRIFICE
    PENTAGRAMS TSAIAH
    SATANERNOMY DEVILMIAH
    BASTARUA DAMNATIONS
    CRIMES SLUTKIEL
    CRUTH HELLEL
    1 DAMNEL IOSEA
    2DAMNEL COEL
    1REAPERS DAMNOS
    2REAPERS OMENDIAH
    1RITUALS JACKLENAH
    2RITUALS MICUNTAH
    FUCZA OAHUM
    NEHEMASIS JABAKKUK
    KILLER LEZBIANIAH
    ROB JAGGAI
    CLAWS MECHARIAH
    ZALACHI
    ¡¡
    THE DEMONIC TESTAMENT
    JATTHEW 1 TORRORONIANS
    PARK 2 TORRORONIANS
    NOHN 1 TORCHERY
    THE AXES 2 TORCHERY
    GARGOYLEAN CLITUS
    1 APOCALYPSIANS PHENOMANOM
    2 APOCALYPSIANS HATEDREWS
    LIZARDTIANS DAMNS
    EROSIONAINS 1 POWER
    DEMILLINES 2 POWER
    COMETAINS 1 JACKUS
    2 JACKUS
    RUDE 3 JACKUS
    RESSURECTION
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Krandle now reads the Demonic Bible Of Serpents to the people of Hell Metro Tropolus
    ¡¡
    "We are the gods of all worlds so we shall rule with the monsters said Satan and creep as we may".
    ¡¡
    "So we must not see the light for it might burn are eyes we must stay in darkness".
    "Moons of treachery and claws of the Earth give us our stars of the fire".
    "The sun thou never shines as the eclipses block out the night and cold winters howl as wolves cry to find it¡¯s mother and we must oppose the presents of all sacred religions".
    "I¡¯m the apocalypse of the shadows that dwell on your body".
    ¡¡
    "So snakes venom sucks the pain out of you as naked demon females fuck you all day".
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "You shall fuck your Bitches in heat,
    "You shall serve Satan and worship him,
    "You shall sacrifice your friends,
    "You shall not love each other,
    "You must tell Satan you love him worship him obey him but don¡¯t dishonest him.
    ¡¡
    Ok, people of Hell Metro Tropolus get out your versus and read versus 19 to 25 on Resurrection.
    ¡¡
    "Open up the sky and set fire to your world as Satan said to Cancer but Cancer refused to join the ceremony of omen youths and the Devil burns him in hell with screaming pain.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "Gather with me my children we must sail across the universe to conquer as thou shall do.
    ¡¡
    "The first sign is to claw at thy heart and drink Satan¡¯s blood with thou beast far breed of a wolf pack to fuck thou Bitches so tender and sweet creamed like a white lizard slithering up to you to
    lick thy Bastards dicks and give head too.
    ¡¡
    The second sign keep thy sun black and dark with eclipses dancing over the skies as cold air chills the world to WINTERFUCKLAND.
    ¡¡
    The third sign thou shall slave the Sluts and make them obey your every command to take them to bed and rape them like a wolf with claws digging so deep in thyself skin bleeds so vulgarly sexually disgusting rituals of demons.
    ¡¡
    The Fourth sign cut thy Bitch open stuff snake venom inside her then kill thou cattle and drive horns inside her brain and stick leeches into her pussy rub thou honey on breast and rub horse shit on her ass and shit down her throat until she¡¯s one of your servants for you as you must oath thy king of all women who must serve you for eternity.
    The fifth sign let thou ground split and spark and rivers of fire engulf your roads and bridges shall collapse and people shall be sacrificed.
    ¡¡
    The sixth sign power of thy gods of evil bring the glow of lightening to strike thou souls of non sinners and awake the graves as monsters, zombies, roam the valley as Satan wanted it.
    ¡¡
    The Seventh sign I¡¯m here thou that you know now you are all my children to make children bleed in sacrificing to cut their brains out and eating them for dinner as I¡¯m Satan and I do as I wish!
    "So be glad your living in Hell Metro Tropolus as animals roam thy prairies.
    "You shall hate your families and kill them all my friends.
    "So thou shall seek food for thy system thy shall live in a omen world.
    "You shall bread thy Bitch in the need of caressing and feeding thy Bitch your white milky cum pudding desert that taste like vanilla.
    ¡¡
    "If you believe it shall.
    "Then it will.
    "As lacks of courage in thy demon shall bring thy tombs to change into gargoyles.
    "So moon is blood red orange thy sky is purple with too much radiation thy ground divided into.
    ¡¡
    "Satan said their would be times to destroy cities and crumble them up like crushed chips and he was the one who offered his own blood.
    "He was the one who says sex is the seed of all wolves.
    "He was the one who says sinners shall die their very souls.
    "Satan is our master .
    "He¡¯s the gods of all worlds.
    "Gods of the omen .
    "Gods of sex and gods of death.
    ¡¡
    "Time and time again Satan is our horned bull mascot.
    "Satan said thy shall love and hate like a serpent.
    "We¡¯re the angels of hell no hope as surviving our chaos winds must change rapidly to create the fear of your god.
    "You mustn't obey him.
    "You must discrete the lord and join my ruin of anger.
    "So it¡¯s time to see my master as bold as a unicorns horns and swim in the blood that flows nightly like a waterfall.
    "Satan said your hair was too short as Lamaicus tried to please Qohununis.
    "As she wasn¡¯t impressed with Lamaicus hair and told Satan to feed him to the lions.
    "So Satan had the lions chew Lamaicuse¡¯s fucking dick right off and ate him .
    So we are done with my darkness Bible from Hell .
    "We are done now.
    The Reaper makes his morbid speech.
    "Arise said Satan let it be known your in my world now let be known I¡¯m sick.
    "Thy shall stand on the cliffs and dive thou bodies into the jagged rocks to make the Devil happy.
    "Thy will die when Satan thinks you shall be punished.
    "Thy thorns of the rose flashes off the pussy to masturbate in front of a sunflower and when he blooms he¡¯ll fuck the rose of red blood.
    ¡¡
    "Tame thy lions to sleep they might day is a dawn will make them roar.
    "Devils are feminine as a goddess of a witch and fuck just like a Bitch.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "So the brew they carry is the black magic was sent to thou Satan.
    ¡¡
    "But I¡¯m the Reaper I hide in the shadowy fields of wheat to heat the world in Hell.
    "Here¡¯s the monster food you will be eating Fuckers ,Yes!
    ¡¡
    Caterpillar peas, Cactus bread, Locus corn, Earthworm noodles, Beetle cookies, Shit burgers, Cum pudding,
    Motoroil Coke, Unleaded Pepsis, Human remains cereal, Whiskeymilk, Acid Beer, Grasshopper soup,
    Cricket vegetable soup, Fly syrup, Yellowjacket Apples, Snake Watermelon, Toxicwaste Jell-O, Nuke gum, Liter fluid Jalapeno Peppers,
    ¡¡
    "HELLO DEMONS OF ALL AGES COME CHECK OUT THE NEW TOY STORE FOR BRAIN DEAD PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
    CALLED HELL¡¯S DUNGEON HERE¡¯S WHAT WE SELL !
    ¡¡
    Blood Formers, Cremators, Biker snakes from Hell, Sex Trek The Next Orgasm, Robofuck, The 750 Toxic Soaker Acid Gun.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "This is Krandle Welcome to TACO HELL.
    "May I sacrifice your order "!
    "Yes but what¡¯s on the menu.
    ¡¡
    "Ok just touch the screen and it will give you your menu.
    "Ok I¡¯ll take the beetle burrito's and a pussy to drink.
    "Ok your total is $10.29.
    "Please speed up to the window.
    "Here you go sir, and come back so I can greed you well next time.
    "So drive reckless in Hell Metro Tropolus.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "Hello Slut Cinemas
    "I was wondering what¡¯s playing at the Heaters.
    "Ok we¡¯ll tell you!
    ROBO FUCK 2 HOT AND FRYED
    , DREAMMARE ON HELL STREET PART
    300 RAZORSLASHER HAS AWAKEN, SUNDAY THE 16TH DEMON SLUT STRIKES AGAIN ,
    JACKOFF MOUNTAIN, DEVILS PLAY PART 7 "DON¡¯T MESS WITH FUCK"
    CLOSING COUNTERS OF THE PUSSY KIND, THE MIGHTY DICKS PART 5, BEAUTY AND THE BITCH.
    ¡¡
    Hell Metro Tropolus is breeding to make the people obey the every commands that he tells the people to do.
    The Grim Reaper is a bad demon a sick monster that thinks he can get his way with killings and sacrifices.
    ¡¡
    He likes to pretend he¡¯s your friend and tricks you in a game of cat and mouse.
    But you¡¯re the mouse that gets caught in the trap as the cat is the Grim Reaper.
    "I¡¯m not very happy with a lot of you people and you shall burn with your god.
    But something does happen to the cities of Hell Metro Tropolus.
    ¡¡
    Businesses go out of work, roads fill in cracks, the buildings go back to their foundation.
    ¡¡
    "No ! people what the Fuck is going on answer me!
    "Cunts, Bastards, Bitches, and Assholes.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "Your world is dying Krandle and you changed the Bible so God is going to destroy you cause of your bullshit Religion and sacrifices you do and you
    should be incarcerated into Hell!
    "Krandle I hope your fucking face fries off you Bastard you !
    "Join your Religion in your fire world of chaos and demons.
    But the people believe that Krandle is still alive!
    ¡¡
    The Reaper isn¡¯t Krandle at all it¡¯s hideous shape shifting creature from hell.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Later on you will know how the Grim Reaper was made.
    But for now he¡¯s ready for some more people to kill in cold blood and quite satisfies him.
    16 months later the Grim Reaper leaves the old body of the killer named Krandle.
    Finally for 16 months the Grim Reaper awakes from the soul of it¡¯s maker. But some of the people don¡¯t believe that the Grim Reaper is real !
    "I¡¯m Thomas your not real whoever the fuck you are
    you should go back where you belong!
    "So you people don¡¯t think I¡¯m real then !
    ¡¡
    "I DARE YOU TO REMOVE MY MASK IF YOU CAN YOU SON OF A BITCHES "!
    ¡¡
    "HOW DARE THE FUCK YOU TALK TO ME THAT WAY "!
    "I¡¯LL GRIND YOUR RIBS, ASSES, AND OTHER BODY PARTS INTO MY HELL !
    ¡¡
    "LET ME DEMENTRATE WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE THAT DON¡¯T THINK I¡¯M REAL !
    "I FUCKING SLASH THE HOLY GOD DAMN FUCK OUT OF YOUR BRAINS AND DECAPITATE YOUR HEADS AND EAT YOUR FUCKING SKIN RIGHT OFF !
    "YOU FUCK SHIT LICKER , CUNT SWALLOWER, COWFUCK, DOGSHIT!
    "Pieces of trashed Sluts and Bitches pussy Fuckers and Pricks of Shit for brains!
    "If you were god damn smart enough to know I was real then you MOTHERFUCKERS AND HO¡¯S WOULDN¡¯T BE FUCKING WITH YOUR PUSSIES AND PLAYING FUCKING JACKOFF GAMES!
    You made me mad enough to kill the fuck out of each and every fucker on the block.
    ¡¡
    So don¡¯t piss the fucking Reaper off ok you FINGER FUCKS CUNT LICKERS and whatever the fuck you are !
    The frustrated Reaper wants to murder all the people of New Jersey for pissing him off and defying him.
    "Come here fuckers I have a big surprise for you and It¡¯s fucking not going to be nice cause I¡¯m not your kind and gentle Reaper I use to be .
    ¡¡
    "So come to me my Bitches!
    "So I can sacrifice you now!
    "I said get over here now for your punishment !
    "Ok , I¡¯m here what are you going to do with us ?
    "What¡¯s it to you Sluts !
    "It¡¯s my fucking decision what I do to Cunts like you..
    "So you want to know what the fuck I¡¯m going to do
    with you fucking kill you Bitches.
    "No ! please don¡¯t kill us Mr. Reaper.
    "Shut the fuck up Bitches now Die! Die! HA HA HA.
    ¡¡
    The blade digs sharply in the spine of every female the Reaper kills as a big gash screams the cries of the woman who die to the mark of no innocent people anymore to change the Reaper¡¯s plans.
    So this marks a new day of year 1999 where they say the sky is all purple and people running scared cause it maybe the end of the world.
    Cause some certain evil is going to wipe out the whole nation where missiles fire at United States and nuclear war V =The end of the world.
    That is why every year the people change and so does the nation. 1999 Is now dead city cause a Nuclear War V has killed at lease everyone no one survives a radiation cloud cause by tomorrow they will drop like flies and the world would be destroyed.
    There wouldn¡¯t be lives left to build the cities.
    ¡¡
    Everything ruined in a bottomless pit world nothing to eat or drink we all deteriorate and die to our doom.
    "GOODBYE people of Earth this is what would happened if you hit me hard enough!
    "So long suckers because I didn¡¯t tell you !
    "I¡¯m a TIMEBOMB DEMONIC SHAPE SHIFTING ROBOT NUCLEAR WAR HEAD HAHAHAHA !
    TEN,NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE!
    Bang ! Bang! Fuckers your all dead HAHAHAHA!
    "Because I just killed you all now and I rule forever!
    ¡¡
    The people were too late to save the world from the Nuclear War Head Robot sent from Cuba that destroyed Earth in 1999
    THE END !
    ¡¡
    CHAPTER 13 ¨CTHE WICKED LADY
    Welcome to Lonlyville, Maine where everything seems quiet as to what¡¯s going in this happy little town of Maine.
    ¡¡
    But legend has it there¡¯s this 300 year old lady that lives in a spooky black mansion with rats that live in the cellar and snakes slither across the floor and there¡¯s word she has a black cat to keep watch on her.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    So what¡¯s so secretive about this house.
    ¡¡
    One thing odd about the house is ?
    ¡¡
    Changes color everyday .
    ¡¡
    Windows brand new all the time and steps red with blood on them all the time.
    ¡¡
    Then some teenagers went walking in the sunny afternoon.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    But a sneering old lady stares at the teenagers walking by her house and takes a hatchet with her outside her door and swings the hatchet at one of the teenagers and shouts "GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN YOU BASTARDS "!
    ¡¡
    "What bitch hey old hag we¡¯re not on your lawn so shut the fuck up and mind your own business"!
    ¡¡
    "You have no respect for the Elders or use foul languages outside".
    "Your dirty and scummy and haven¡¯t took a bath in 6 days"!
    ¡¡
    The old lady kept telling the teenagers that they we¡¯re unclean and should be punished!
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    So the next day the old lady rocks in her chair staring at the bright moon thinking about a nasty spell to put on those teenagers walking past her house.
    ¡¡
    What these teenagers don¡¯t know is that she¡¯s a evil witch with unmarketable powers beyond your wildest dreams.
    ¡¡
    Kinkaid,Roger and Doug watch the boats come in at the shore by the lighthouse in Lonlyville Maine.
    ¡¡
    Then the old lady appears over the cliff shores and sees those teenagers again.
    "It¡¯s that old lady again what does she want"!
    "I don¡¯t know Roger"!
    "But will fix her by knocking her off the cliff"!
    So the teenagers knock the old bitch off the cliff thinking it would kill her.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    But the lady gets mad and turns into a giant bat and swoops down and snatches one of the teenagers and carries him up to the soaring skies 65,000 feet high in the air.
    The bat then takes Roger her house.
    The other teenagers try to find Roger they think the old lady has him in her house.
    ¡¡
    Then nighttime falls briskly in a thick cloud of fog.
    Then poor Roger wakes up to see himself naked in a big kettle pot with pork and beans in with him also corn,tomatoes,okra, and some battery acid.
    Suddenly Roger feels himself burning up inside his skin starts peeling off the bone.
    ¡¡
    Roger screams in horror and the lady laughs.
    ¡¡
    "What¡¯s a matter boy no meat on your bones oh, I¡¯ll fix that boy"!
    The old lady cast a spell on the teenager and turns him into a Tyrannosaur Rex and the old lady gets the T-Rex Roger to kill the other 2 teenagers.
    ¡¡
    The witch has used Roger to kill the people that once were his friends.
    As for now she has created a human and changed him into the most deadliest dinosaur that ever lived.
    ¡¡
    So Kinkaid and Doug go looking for Roger.
    They look at the old ladies house and he¡¯s not there.
    But they better look behind them if they don¡¯t want to be lunch for a T-Rex.
    The boys hear the ground shake like a big Earthquake was about to occur and then there¡¯s this violent roar from behind the teenagers as the Tyrannosaur Rex darted towards them.
    ¡¡
    Let¡¯s run now Kinkaid cause that monster is gaining up on us.
    We must seek shelter before were eaten by that Tyrannosaur Rex .
    It¡¯s Wednesday the 8th everything in Lonelyville, Maine seem so quiet doesn¡¯t it.
    But do you really believe that because the witch has turned on of your friends into the worlds most dangerous dinosaur around the T-Rex.
    The next day Kinkaid and Doug went to stop inside a burger joint and ordered a patty melt, large coke and fries.
    Until they had this sudden feeling that they were being watched.
    "Let¡¯s get the fuck out of here"!
    As the teenagers crashed through the burger joint window they see the T-Rex on their tail .
    But it stopped to smell those hamburgers on the grill at the burger joint restaurant and busted through the door and crushed tables into like a pretzel.
    Then the dinosaur heads for the woman working at the counter she smiled and said "May I take your order"!
    The dinosaur stared at the girl for several hours and said in it¡¯s mind .
    "MMM SHE LOOKS LIKE A GOOD AND TASTY BITCH TO GO "!
    So the T-Rex rips off the clothes with it¡¯s claws and takes it¡¯s tongue and licks the pussy inside the female and then starts chewing on it until it bleeds like cherries and eats the brain and swallows and chews up the bitch whole.
    After the teenagers try to go back to their house something odd is happening in the dark and no one knows what it is?
    Moments later the T-Rex is heard stomping over the watertower and smashes it like it was crushed like a grape.
    Maine is splitting apart from all the destruction in the power of black magic.
    When is the madness going to end months or days who knows unless the wicked lady is stopped.
    The next night things are getting evil.
    Then the teenagers set up a plan to try to stop the wicked ladies spell.
    So they go to her house and pour gasoline on it and watch it till it burns down "Burn Bitch burn burn Bitch Burn"! , said Kinkaid and Doug .
    Then with a scream the lady says, "I¡¯ll teach you boys to play with matches"! "So you like flames and fire do you HAHAHAHA! "Then let me fry your bones to hell HAHAHA!
    "Bring back our friend lady"!
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "You want your friend back do you "!
    "Well I don¡¯t think he wants to be friends with you fuckers"!
    "He want¡¯s you for breakfast"!
    "What are friend wouldn¡¯t eat us he knows we wouldn¡¯t hurt him"!
    "Are you sure about that boys that your friend would be kind to you".
    "Sorry boys lets see if you can survive the Portal Of Demons and if you survive I¡¯ll bring your friend back to you."
    But if you lose the battle.
    Your soul is mine forever HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE!
    We accept your game.
    "Good then farewell boys"!
    The witch has magically took the teenagers to a pitch dark world where blood shot red eyes stare at the unwanted guess and try to grab the boys.
    Then the teenagers come across a glowing castle in the shape of a devils head the steps are inside the mouth of the castle.
    Eyes are the windows.
    The tongue is the drawbridge with a lava pit underneath the bridge.
    ¡¡
    Then the nose are the stairs leading up.
    So the teenagers bravely go inside the castle.
    While inside things start getting spooky in the barriers of the castle.
    Then the left side of the wall looks like in the shape of a spider and the right side of the wall is in the shape of a tigerbeast female sucking the blood out of a males penis as she rapes him.
    One of the doors opens and the spider demon roars at the unwanted preys.
    "Hey we don¡¯t have any swords to defeat this monster".
    But then the teenagers see a sword by the spider demon and it¡¯s behind the monster.
    ¡¡
    So the teenagers dart real fast for the swords past the spider monster and start slashing at it 6 times and chops the head off the monster then it dies to the ground.
    Then the teenagers see the walls disappear where the spider monster has died.
    Then all of a sudden a new wall appears out of no where.
    Then red skeletons come off the wall to fight the teenagers.
    "You must die says the skeletons of darkness".
    "I don¡¯t think so boneheads"!
    "Skeletons kill them "!
    "Yes, master".
    So the boys swing at the skeletons of darkness and they destroy them all!
    "Look the walls opening good now lets prepare ourselves for more of those monsters.
    The teenagers see 3 doors to pick and they are very tricky.
    Then the teenagers go down a long pipe and land on the Shit monster.
    PU PU PU PU PU IT STINKS IN HERE REAL BAD !
    "Look all three doors lead to this shithole and we have no choice but to go through it "!
    "But we will have to swim naked through this sick Shit monster"!
    "This is fucking sick Doug , "Got any better ideas".
    "No but this whole thing fucking stinks to high pollution".
    So the teenagers go through the raunchy female sewer Shit monster of the dark pollution.
    So the boys made it inside the Shit monsters pussy and end up at the stairs of the castle and the boys magically have their clothes back on and stare at the stairs.
    But these are not ordinary steps these bite.
    The steps of the castle are in the shape of a King Cobra.
    Then the boys challenge the Cobra steps to a battle to the death.
    The teenagers take the sword and swing towards the steps and snake hisses with pain and bleeds in misery.
    The boys climb the steps as the monster dies.
    As the teenagers reach the top of the castle they see another castle in the shape of a drill bit .
    So they run towards the 2nd castle of evil.
    "How many castles do we have to face "?
    "As many as it takes to survive".
    This castle is more difficult then the first one.
    Because you got to climb up the spiral steps.
    "This is the weirdest castle I ever saw".
    The teenagers climb the spiral steps and encounter the skull faces with a battle axe.
    So they battle nine of those hordes and they crumble and perish.
    ¡¡
    Then the teenagers reach the top of the steps and see a door in the shape of a pentagram star with blood dripping down the sides of the door.
    ¡¡
    So the boys open the pentagram door and see on the ceiling a giant lizard female demon.
    It jumps off the ceiling and darts towards the boys and chases after them.
    Then the teenagers try stabbing the beast but it won¡¯t die.
    ¡¡
    It still chases the teenagers.
    Then the lizard female demon masturbates in front of the boys.
    "Hey maybe if we have sex with her she¡¯ll leave us alone"!
    ¡¡
    So the teenagers have sex with the female lizard demon and tells the beast I love you and the creature turns into a beautiful naked woman as the spell has been broken.
    "Hi, guys you shouldn¡¯t be here"!
    "We know but if we don¡¯t stop the witches plans we¡¯ll be stuck in this hell dimension forever".
    "Ok you know all about the witch and I¡¯m here to help you ".
    "So what is your name "?
    "Kolandra Guardian Of Peace".
    "What are you boys named "?
    "I¡¯m Kinkaid and he¡¯s Doug".
    ¡¡
    "So Kolandra could you tell us about that witch"?
    "Yes I can Doug".
    ¡¡
    "A long time ago in Wandomenville a witch named Gabreil went to the peace castles of Holy suns and put a curse on every castle in the void making sure no one could stop her evil plans and that she turns everybody into meat eating monsters to kill whoever disobeys her rules of the universe.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Then in Drill bit Castle I was turned into a giant lizard and the only was to stop me was to fuck me hard until I turned into a beautiful woman.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "So Kolandra how do we stop this witch "?
    "You have to destroy every monster in every castle".
    ¡¡
    3.PUMPKIN CASTLE
    4.PIRANHA CASTLE
    5. FEMALE BEAR CASTLE
    6. WATERMELON CASTLE
    7.CENTIPEDE CASTLE
    8.JELLO CASTLE
    9HELL CASTLE
    10 PITCHFORK CASTLE
    11 FLY CASTLE
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Meatloaf Castle, Quicksand Castle, Icecube Castle, Earthquake Castle, Serpent Castle, Tigerbeast female Castle, Screwdriver Castle, Sacrificer Castle and the last one Apocalypse Castle.
    ¡¡
    "Farewell Doug now destroy that bitches evil plans"!
    So the teenagers get to the 3rd castle once inside the walls start moving and try to crush the boys.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    But they barely got out of the crushing wall trap.
    But they made it with pure luck.
    ¡¡
    In the next room bat monsters start attacking the boys.
    ¡¡
    But they take their swords and kill at lease 12 of the those monsters.
    But one gets away and triggers off a trap door and the teenagers fall in the trap door.
    Then Doug and Kinkaid see spikes on the wall that are moving quickly.
    ¡¡
    So the boys think real hard to find a way out of the trap door.
    In about 3 seconds the teenagers find a orange wall and push it and they made it out of the second trap.
    ¡¡
    So the teenagers go to a mean castle in the shape of a piranha fish.
    ¡¡
    So the boys go against the castle of lunch.
    ¡¡
    "The drawbridge won¡¯t open "!
    "I know moron it¡¯s because their steps forming the teeth of the piranha"!
    ¡¡
    So the teenagers climb the steps.
    ¡¡
    But they seem to move underneath them.
    ¡¡
    "These aren¡¯t steps at all their conveyor belts".
    "Let¡¯s keep running cause I don¡¯t want to know what¡¯s under the floors they might be piranhas lurking near by".
    As the boys reach the top they see a fish like creature sitting in it¡¯s throne and carries a harpoon.
    ¡¡
    "WHO DARES TO ENTER MY CASTLE I SHOULD HAVE YOUR HEADS FOR DINNER"!
    ¡¡
    "Mister Piranha, "IT¡¯S JAWICORA TO YOU AND YOU TWO ARE DEBATING MY SUPPER"!
    ¡¡
    "I don¡¯t think so fishfangs cause I¡¯ll cut you down to size with my sword said Doug "!
    So the piranha monster takes his harpoon and throws it at one of the teenagers and Doug throws his sword in the heart of the beast and the piranha monster screams in pain.
    ¡¡
    "You win I¡¯m dead "!
    ¡¡
    But the harpoon weapon of the monster also stabs Doug in the heart and he slowly dies!
    So Kinkaid is left to defeat the castles.
    He heads for castle 6.
    When inside acid bombs try hitting Kinkaid.
    But he ducks the objects and reaches the top.
    Kinkaid fights a one eyed tentacle monster.
    It stares at the unwanted prey and charges at Kinkaid.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    But the teenager swings 3 times at the beast and it falls to the ground dead.
    In the 9th castle things start heating up and burn up inside.
    "Man it feels like 500 degrees in here".
    So Kinkaid better move fast if he doesn¡¯t want to fry to death.
    So Kinkaid runs up the stairs real fast and encounters a dragon demon named Omenayian.
    "So what brings you here pale soul".
    "I come to destroy the witch "!
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "OH YOU DO YOU WE¡¯LL YOU¡¯LL HAVE TO GET BY ME FIRST"!
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    "That will be easily done".
    "A WISE CHOICE YOU BRAVE ADVERSARY"!
    Swords clash against the demon dragons claws as his pitchfork snags at Kinkaids arm and bleeds with pain.
    ¡¡
    So when Kinkaid gets slash marks on his arm.
    ¡¡
    He takes his sword and swings at the head of the demon dragon and blood squirts out the neck of the beast.
    The demon dragon screams in terror as his decapitated body burst into flames.
    ¡¡
    But the flames also are destroying the castle.
    ¡¡
    Kinkaid runs out of the 9th castle before it blows up like a war bombing.
    Welcome to the castle that shakes rattles and rolls.
    We call it Earthquake Castle.
    It will take a miracle to survive this castle.
    Kinkaid tries to stay on the steps as they start moving and he also finds out that the steps are falling apart and runs to the middle steps.
    ¡¡
    But to get to the last one he has to jump across.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    When he gets to the very top 3 pillars start falling down.
    Kinkaid jumps out the castle window of the castle and lands in a field in the middle of nowhere.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    So were almost to the last castle.
    ¡¡
    "So I bet the witch is waiting in the last castle"!
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Sure enough at the last castle the witch stares out the tower window of the dark castle of doom.
    ¡¡
    So Kinkaid goes to the last castle and can¡¯t see a thing for it being so spooky and dark.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Then all of a sudden he sees a light at the top of the stair way and climbs to the very top to pay a battle with Gabriel .
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    The witch speaks "So you come to my castle at last"!
    ¡¡
    "Good because I was expecting you since you made it this far you might as well destroy me if you can "!
    ¡¡
    "But I think your too weak too HA HEE HAHA HEE"!
    ¡¡
    "We¡¯ll see about that you evil Slut Cunt Mother Fucking Bitch"! says Kinkaid.
    The witch battles Kinkaid for 17 hours of pure violence and massacres that been going on!
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Suddenly the witch zaps her wand trying to hit Kinkaid .
    ¡¡
    But turns her castle into tons of melting syrup in the dimension of dark.
    The witch slides in the syrup and gets all sticky up to her pussy and moans moans moans moans until she cum. out all of her horniness.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Kinkaid says "I never knew witches could get horny in syrup and cum all their magic powers away"!
    This witch isn¡¯t done yet she still tries zapping Kinkaid with her wand 4 times in a row.
    She hit¡¯s him once.
    But there¡¯s no change.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Maybe her powers are fading fast and can¡¯t use them no more or she¡¯s old and tired and can¡¯t use her hands no more.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    The facts are wrong as she drenches Kinkaid in her wand for the last time.
    The witch realizes it¡¯s her Birthday.
    So Kinkaid tries to stop the witch with his sword.
    But the witch gains power over his sword.
    Then the witch decides to change Kinkaid into a Birthday cake cause she be 500 years old when she destroys Kinkaid.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    So Kinkaid screams as he becomes a chocolate cake nightmare "NO NO I¡¯M NOT DESERT NO I DON¡¯T WANT TO BE FOOD"!
    ¡¡
    But it was already too late for poor Kinkaid as he becomes the witches Birthday cake.
    ¡¡
    She cuts the cake in 20 sections in the evil of 20 castles.
    ¡¡
    The witch says to Kinkaid the chocolate cake.
    ¡¡
    "You know what your head was rich and tasty and dick taste like chocolate ice cream and you were delicious . The witch ate Kinkaid as Lonlyville, Maine comes to a close
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    THE END!
    ¡¡
    CHAPTER 14 THE PENDULUM KILLER
    In 1994 in Wichita, Kansas a strange thing happened at a storage center place. As things start glowing at the storage center place like a deep orange fire ball as hot as the sun itself and a spaceship in triangle shape looms over the buildings as Kara beams down to the ground. Her face was dinosaur like with a lizard tongue and the triangle shaped breast and a Rayzilla symbols and a pentagram by her pussy. So the next day the spaceship was gone and the female also disappeared. At 7:00 PM that same triangle spaceship started hovering the skies. Only this time a creature in a monk outfit walks out of the spaceship and carries with him a alien shaped battle axe. The spaceship leaves out of sight and lets the creature do what it wishes with the humans. So it's Wednesday the 12th of 1994 the creature then goes to a toy store and zaps his ray gun at an evil Waracon tank robot toy. Then all of sudden the toy grows 50 feet high. So the robot leader fires his missiles inside the store. Then the leader SKILLARUNAWARATRON speaks to the humans. "Thanks to my creator fleshlings I can destroy Wichita, Kansas and steal it's energy. I'M SKILLARUNAWARATRON LORD OF ALL EVIL WARACONS "! The people are shocked to see a giant evil robot tank pouncing around. These aliens must want the Waracon lifelike robot for some strange reason. To rule Earth what more to seek out pure energy source. But after awhile the aliens ray gun would over heat and anything that was contacted with this weapon would change back to normal size. Then the alien teleports to a music store. He sees 1000 of CD's to chose from and uses his ray gun again and makes the compact disc bigger then a human . The disc comes flying in a vertical move and slices a couple of people in half. They look cut up in a butcher shop when they cut meat. Nighttime arrives and people get killed in bizarre ways. first there was a life size Waracon evil tank
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    robot leader and now killer compact disc . Hey things wouldn't get worse would they? But they do as big giant tires crush cars like bowling pins, cooks get fried by monster huge stoves, gas stations float in the skies knocking down jets and makes them crash! That's not the only problem also huge silverware start stabbing people in the eye and balls that bleed to death and the alien in the monk suit throws his battle axe and kills Darlane and Niki some 16 year old teenage girls. Later on the alien ties 3 girls to a church clock pendulum hand and zaps his ray gun at the clock and the clock goes haywire. As the girls spin 90 knots an hour and lose their grip and fall off and die. with broken necks. "They call me The Pendulum Killer why because I tie girls to a clock tower and watch them fall to their doom. It's 9:00 P.M. the creature beams aboard his ship and the triangle shaped spacecraft zooms out of sight. Now that alien hasn't stayed very long. Also is sneaky with his surgery abductions on human remains. Wichita, Kansas is loose and he can't be stopped! The next night the triangular spaceship was never to be seen tonight. So where was The Pendulum Killer at ? Who knows probably back to his planet. Later on the spaceship comes back to torment people of Wichita and control the world if he's not stopped. So midnight in Wichita , Kansas the alien steals the storage renting center and beams a green ominous glow of a tractor beam and lifts the building inside the spaceship. The next day the storage renting center was gone and people were puzzled to what bizarre things happening in Wichita, Kansas. Now what if this alien killer could blend his image as a human and he could be normal as you and me. What this life form would do as a human. He would sleep like one act like one . But wouldn't kill like one . Meanwhile you will find why the alien stole the storage renting center. Every time a female or gay person dies the alien leaves a symbol of some sort on their forehead. Then they have tattooed markings on the body of each victims. It's Sunday 1994 in Wichita, Kansas and the cops find a special guy who can track down a killer not from Earth. So the cops ask Ramaindense to sketch out the unusual symbols on the bodies of the victims. So this is what he comes up with . Here' the Rayzillians symbols of this sketch this guy drew for the cops.
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡

¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    The alien beams down to Earth again. This is the third week that alien came back only this time he ends up at a graveyard and summons great powers from it and he gets his wish as the alien transforms into a psychopathic killer . The next day in the graveyard the alien takes his battle axe and smashes the tombstones on the ground and demons arise from out of the darkness and roam out of hell free. Since the alien broke the tombstones in the graveyard. So evil enters mysteriously haunting the people of Kansas. Demons run to a gay bar they call Butt Fucker. But when these monsters take over the place in morbid nightmares to feed into the humans as too many deaths occur and now when Butt Fucker burns in hell then the city of Wichita doesn't has to worry about the gay community nothing wrong with them just some people don't want this in their town . But they have to get use to it no matter whether they like or not ? So the demons run into Butt Fucker and slash the people that are running that fucking joint. Cool ways to die in grips of cold dripping pain so itchy it scars the flesh off your face and starts blowing up in a matter of your mind killing you and you never will be unforgiving for this punishment will spill your guts forever and then your liver ruptured so decomposed in a charge up manner. You have no choice but to die as the Demons leave Butt Fucker in ruins and creep to a new place. It's Oct. 1997 into the future. Could you be dreaming if so try to wake up. Wichita looks like a disaster field where a nuclear war has destroyed the United States Of America. Demons go to a Museum as things start getting creepy in the dark as lightening strikes the demons grow to a huge demon that could destroy Wichita, Kansas. Things start getting dangerous for everybody in Wichita 1997. What we are facing is the mysteriously murders are being caused by a alien killer from outer space. The next day the gay bar Butt Fucker burned to the ground last night from a laser blast from a triangle shaped spacecraft. The alien sends his guards to help him to destroy the humans. It's Mon. the 6th of 1997 the future is doomed for Wichita, KS. people are getting killed everyday and the cops are no help against this creature of outer space. Darkness gets here pretty quick in the mist of fog you see red angry eyes stare back at you. As you try to run from the alien. Then the creature then strikes you with it's long claws. As your heart beats faster and faster till you fall flat on the ground wondering what this creature will do next and you got a nasty cut on your face felt as you got slashed with a straight razor and you feel the sting from those claws from that damn alien using you for bait. You get up holding your wounded arm dripping with fresh blood and try to hurt the alien this time. But the alien plans to defend itself as it drives it's claws in your stomach and grips your ribcage so hard your heart explodes into and you
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    die in your blood and the alien killer disappears. Then on a scary Saturday night the alien hides his face in a special Krugio suit only known to alien life forms and not fucking humans. Welcome to the nightmare in Wichita, KS. The alien walks slowly in the church and carries a more deadly weapon then his battle axe we saw earlier. He carries a silver long slender looking pendulum. That's 20 times larger then regular clocks. The creature darts towards the old priest about in his late fifties . So the creature surgically removes his pendulum and tries to stab the priest. But the priest tries praying to the creature with the Bible. But the alien changes the Bible into the most horrifying monster ever. The Devil with tremendous powers. Satan speaks " Your fucking goddamn bible won't stop me "! "You foolish man what you need is some rock from hell to soothe your soul"! The priest speaks "How dare you mess with the Bible I hope you perish"! Meanwhile the alien zaps mutafier gun at the Devil. Then the beast grows to maximum size. The priest is so scared he doesn't know what to do. As Satan takes the arm of the priest and claws go gripping into his veins that burst open a gallon of blood falls to the church floor and damnation of the fourth apocalypse. When the moon turns blood red with a pentagram of sexual rapes of bitches put to death by satanic cults that drink goat blood and also eat shit if theirs nothing else to eat which would make other people fucking sick and puke their guts out. Now the alien controls the demon leader to kill the priest. So Satan rips out the heart of the priest and shows it to him and the old man kills over and dies as maggots chomp on his internal organs and devours them whole. Then the maggots crunch his ribcage to pieces like shattered glass. Here's why the alien took the storage renting center into his spaceship. He wanted this storage center to be made into advance weapons that would destroy Earth. The alien goes to the rooftop of one of the buildings in downtown Wichita, Kansas. Now evil presents are making it's way towards you and your in your house. Then you hear footsteps going up the stairs you stop and you suddenly dash up the stairs and guess who's waiting for you at the top of the stairs. You try to see what was up the stairs. So you start getting closer and closer to the creature. That was a bad mistake you have made as this dream may cost you your life. Ghastly the creature reaches deep for his weapon as he raises his left arm and grips his long claws that measure 16 inches deep. So you scream with pain as your flesh gets peeled off like when applying latex makeup to become that movie personality. As your arm has gash of blood dripping. You try lifting your arm but it hurts to move it. So you desperately try to run from this psycho alien. But he runs faster to you. You miss the third step and fall backwards and hit your head on the carpet real hard and your alien enemy closes in on you. The problem is after your fall you can't hear him. Cause your knocked unconscious and can't barely get up. So the alien decides to butcher you to death. As the wind clenches your face. A white shiny crescent shaped pendulum strikes at your head and gashes your neck into and you can't speak. As it wouldn't matter if you fucking can't feel anything at all. Your dead with stink of rotten flesh. After the alien is finished with you. Then he leaves you for the coyotes to eat you up for their meal. The alien leaves you in the darkness as he wanders off again. The next day the creatures not seen again in the day time as the cops have murder cases by hundreds and the killings are more bizarre as it seems. The alien will never be stopped cause he can't be seen most of the time and never wants people to know how he kills so quickly. He has better eyesight then humans. He's more active at night. He's more faster then a human. He has quick reflexes. Puzzling as it may seem this alien loves to kill and can't be stopped! Nighttime arrives again. So the creature walks the dark alleys again searching for more victims to slay morbidly bloody horror in a twisted path like you feel your brain been squeezed through a vice as your blood drips down the corridor of your face and you gasp for air. But before you could get up the creature then drives a spike through your chest and pins you like a rag doll being torn to shreds by a dog. Your ribs are broken from this alien killer and he walks away into the fog and lets you die in your own blood. Here's the real story what really happened ? The first arrival of the alien tells you that he may not be friendly at first. This what the creature looks like. He has slanted red eyes as hot as lava flowing down the side of the mountain and the nose at a angle the mouth of the creature one tooth pointing up and the middle ones pointed down like a fishing hook. The 2nd night he used his battle axe to kill his victims. Then strange enough he steals the storage renting center and the real reason he wanted the storage center was to use the raw material for his ship. Later on he decides to use the storage center for fuel for this spaceship with no gas inside it. The 3rd night he took 3 teenager girls and took them to a church clock and tied them to the pendulum hand and shot his laser projectile at the bitches and watches them fall a 100 feet down and they break their necks on the pavement below and blood gushes out flowing like a river and the killer disappears. Later on the creature uses a unusual weapon. That's shaped like a pendulum clock hand. He dives it in victims and consumed the souls of each dead person. New updates on the whereabouts on the strange killer. At 40A.M. the guard sends out the army to destroy the triangle spaceship. But as they try to demolish the spaceship they get more then they bargain for. As their enemy has brought friends with him. So 200 of those triangular spaceships get ready for battle and open fire with acid eating gun. The alien acid shell hits a F-70 jet in midair and the pilot tries to eject the canopy of his jet. But no use as the plane melts and the canopy is welded shut by this acid not found on Earth. The pilot of the jet tries a second time to open the canopy but still has no luck. The plane melts like butter and acids seep through the vents of the jet and smoothers the pilot. The pilot screams in pain saying "Help me I'm fucking dying in here God damn it please help me you fucking prick son of a bitches"! "Hey , is that you Rayhide you don't sound too good. "You sure your ok"! "Johnny help me motherfucker"! "Tell me what's wrong Rayhide and maybe I can help you"! (STUTTERS) the words cause Rayhide is scared at these alien attackers. I would be to if you were him in a spacejet and the creature decides to melt your jet like the 4th of July fireworks. So Johnny tries to respond to Rayhide but his radio signals have already fried by the acid. Inside the jet of Rayhide the acid eats away the corrosive body of Rayhide .First the flesh starts burning off to the skull and seconds later the acid eats towards his ribcage and distorts his respiratory system and engulfs his heart. Where so much acid inside of him and his body burst into flames and the plane blows up in a mushroom cloud fire and crashes into a field near Derby, Kansas. So more trouble starts happening as 200 some alien attackers start destroying downtown Wichita, Kansas and the guards can't stop these enemies as they lose one hero and can't afford to lose more pilots. It's Monday the 8th of 2019 the future of Wichita, Kansas doesn't look pleasant right now as 200 spaceships try to destroy Wichita, Kansas. Nighttime arrives again and the alien takes his pendulum sword with him again to kill those who try to hurt him. Not only that his friends have pendulum weapons also. Cause you messed with the most dangerous life forms around this side of the galaxy. The aliens send a message for the guards to leave them alone or die! "PEOPLE OF EARTH LISTEN TO US CAUSE WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE YOUR TREATS ANYMORE"! "BECAUSE IF YOU TRY TO DESTROY OR KILL OUR ALIENS WE WILL BE FORCED TO HAVE OUR TROOPS TAKE YOUR BITCHES AND BASTARDS TO OUR SPACESHIPS FOR PAINFUL ABDUCTIONS THAT EITHER KEEP YOU ALIVE OR KILL YOU "! "IT'S YOUR CHOICE SO WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE "? "YOU SICK ALIENS YOU KILLED OUR GODDAMN FRIENDS YOU BUTCHERED THE FUCK OUT OF THEM AND WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU ROT IN HELL WITH THE REST OF YOUR MONSTERS"! Then the alien leader RAYQUICKASOJA speaks" GREETINGS FLESHLINGS "! SO you think we killed innocent people murdered by thousands. How do you know we killed them you have no proof or evidence so shut the fuck up and let us take care of you as we may let you live. So the aliens have plans for the humans . But their plans aren't meant to be nice. The alien wars last for days and nights of destruction's and bombings to ruin Wichita, Kansas into a wasteland of death. It's Dec. 2019 and Wichita is having a major war with the aliens. The people try to defend and destroy the aliens spaceships and bring peace to the city of Wichita, Kansas. So the army gets a missile battery and aims the missiles at the alien space crafts and 4 space crafts get blown to bits in a dazzling ball of flame. 196 of those triangle shaped crafts start darting towards the humans of Wichita, Kansas . The space crafts head for a ENERGY WAVE REFINERY. 10 ships blast the oil plant to bits several cars blowup into a demonic gasoline explosion as things start getting hot on the highway and the 5 fire trucks, 15 police cars, and 10 ambulances stopped by. 3,000 people are killed severely burned to the flesh eyes bloodshot and punctured lung and also collapsed heart. No one survived the pungent decomposed blast of the refinery. Meanwhile the aliens hover across some radio towers and shot bombs at the 5 towers as they burn to the ground. The army is angry at these aliens and want's them destroyed for good. But their vehicles are losing supplies and time is running out. So the army blasts the odd looking spaceships as they take out 12 more of those killers. So the aliens still have more squadrons to destroy the town of Wichita. As they are left with 184 ships ready for battle. Then the aliens split up only because they think all of their ships will be all destroyed to bits. So 50 of the triangle spaceships soar up to the planet they came from and never to return again! 134 of the ships stay to have a war with the Army. It's Dec. 11th and the army is fighting off the aliens still. 60 of the Army troops die from a acid poisoning from a spaceship shell from a bomb not from Earth. What is suppose to be very toxic liquid in this special bomb. The army keeps on fighting the aliens until either they die or survive the war of the Dracarmanoc (which means killers of all planets) . 25 spaceships get blasted out of the sky and who knows if 200 ships is all these aliens got.? If your wrong we will regret it. 109 spaceships are left to attack to trick the humans to thinking they'll let them live. Once again the Army, Guard, Navy also attack the spaceships leaving only 80 ships running to their graveyard. But the army cannot find the alien leader anywhere as the aliens may send in more advanced weapons or robots to toy with the humans in a brutal abduction deaths of sacrificing bodies to the bones. As more of the alien spaceships drop like flies and leaves the creatures with 29 spaceships left as the aliens play the humans for a Video Game adventure. The alien leader speak to the humans "HELLO MY FLESHLING FUCKERS YOU DESTROYED MOST OF ARE SHIPS AND NOW I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE BITCH AND BASTARD ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET"! "WELCOME SUCKERS TO THE 2ND STAGE OF YOUR REALITY OF CHOICES "! HERE'S STAGE 2 THE SPIKE ROOM . "LETS SEE YOU GET OUT OF THIS ONE"! The alien puts the 10 humans in his video game funhouse of hell. So the humans get zapped away from Wichita, Kansas and find themselves in a video game reality that's so real it will kill you. The humans see spikes move through the floor and the humans jump over a wall as they have to climb up a castle without falling into the lava. Then hang on chandeliers and fight demons that chew arms off the bone. The 3rd human doesn't make it to the castle and the spike through the floor board spears the guy gushing the pointed end of the spike through his heart and dies gasping for air. The 6th person gets his arms chewed off by hungry monsters. He tries to run but has no arms to get up with and the monsters tear their claws gripping viciously up the ribcage and crushing the bones like when plaster crumbles when not dry. So only 4 people left in the wicked funhouse of murders. Is there a way out of this twisted path of nightmares of the alien killer. The alien speaks "SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US FOR STAGE 3 THE DRAGONS DUNGEON"! "LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS AND SKILL TO BEAT THE DRAGONS"! "BUT IF YOU LOSE THEN IT'S GOODBYE FOR YOU FUCKERS"! So the 4 people go to the 3rd game of the alien. The humans walk down the stairs except one step and another step seems to look the same. Until it gets darker and darker pitch black where you won't be able to see what's behind you. As 7 dragons run after you and you try so hard to destroy the dragons. So you use a sword on the beast and the creature gets mad and chases you half wounded and sprays you with fire from it's snout and you try fighting the beast the second time. But the beast still sprays you with fire and you burn to your fucking remains that rest with you. Welcome to stage 6 "HIEROGLYPHIC OF ALIENS"! So the alien brings the humans to the past of Egyptian times where they believed that gods were aliens that has to do with their spaceships. So the 4 people go to a pyramid of Hieroglyphic and see all kinds of traps even the swinging pendulum of doom. As the saws start darting towards the humans and 2 of the females don't make it out of the killer funhouse. The saws slice up through both of the female genitals that bleed from hemorrhaging too much and these woman die also. As 2 survivors make it through the aliens traps. The alien put the humans through the last stage of the game. Which has lots and lots of Traps, Monsters, Saws, Pendulums, Drills, and many other surprises for our two humans. This last level might be too much to handle for our 2 heroes of slaves. "You made it to stage 12 "THE NIGHTMARE ZONE"! Now lets see you survive it. The 2 humans see a giant elevator then inside the thing it's not what you thought it was as this machine tries to crush you. Because it's not a elevator at all because it tries to crush you as the humans found out it was a huge towering vice machine to crush human bones and shatter them to shreds. The 1 human barely makes it to the fire stairs. Because stay there too long and you become a crispy critter. So the people race to the other side of the stairs and see a bridge. But the boards start dropping in the lava and the people hurry along the bridge of hell and get to a pipe and fall into some quicksand and get stuck. As they try to pull themselves to the surface. They end up at a cavern full of demons and the 2 humans find a magical weapon in the shape of lightening. When the humans used the weapon the power destroyed all the demons in the strange cavern as you see suns on the ground sideways caves demons made of steel. The next room we have a robot with Knives, Saws, Spikes, Bludgeons and Battleaxe. The adults run pass the robot with 5 knives, 10 saws, 200 spikes, and 1 bludgeon and 1 battleaxe. As the robot chases the 2 people in the twist up funhouse of terror and falls in a trap door with 6 drills bigger then humans destroys the robot. But then the drills come down off the ceiling and start spinning fast and chases the humans around. Then the humans finally escape the drill. Slowly the unwanted guess walk towards the center of the funhouse and find balloons carried by clowns. But these clowns are not human their distorted undead demons that carry balloons with spikes hanging down with no strings. So when the clowns meet their guess they peel off their mask of acid and then the clown aliens use their balloons to kill the preys with spikes and later eat out their decaying body and leave the skull. But the clowns were too easy to kill off with their spike balloons. The 2 people in the clown room take a pitchfork in their hand and use the weapon vigorously driving the end of the fork into the alien clowns and it gets stabbed to death. But the remains of the clowns disappears into a sewer drain. So the 2 people think they killed these clown aliens where they perish. But the clowns can regenerate itself and can change the appearance of form of the creature. The next room has the lightening monster which zaps you with lightening bolts if you pass him. So our favorite heroes go bravely against the lightening monster. But when the door locks on the 2 victims they can't get out until they beat the alien at his own game. The lightening monster attacks with his bolts of energy at the 2 people in the funhouse of terror. The people dodge the monsters every moves until he heats up and blows up into pieces and melts. The next room is the Fire Demons as the 2 people are inside the inferno place of hell 6 Fire demons approach the 2 survivors left. Too much heat surrounds the 2 people in the funhouse of terror. The Demons spread fire to the 2 people as their bodies scream in horror as their boiled hearts start collapsing on them and their souls burn in the room of hell with the demons. The demons laugh at the 2 of the people and speaks "You fucking fools you can't destroy a demon. Were invisible to you humans. So your our slaves forever my fuckers. The last two survivors have been consumed by the demons. But their not ready to die. So they turn into stone as Gargoyles as they will try to outsmart the demons. The demons see the last remaining survivors of the human race and celebrate their death. But that doesn't matter anymore. Because the demons might of killed their body but never can steal their souls unless somehow they chop their heads off and put evil spirits of darkness inside of them. Now the 2 dead persons are Gargoyles now and they have the strangest sex when they don't turn to stone.
    HERE'S A LIST OF THE SEXUAL GARGOYLE POSITIONS
    1. THE SUCTION CUP
    2. FLAPPING THEIR WINGS TO GET HORNY
    3.GRINDING THE DICK IN THE PUSSY 60 TIMES IN A ROW
    4. THE PREZEL TWIST
    5.THE MILKING OF THE BREAST
    6.THE CRUSH YOU UP AND DOWN ROUTINE WITH THE WINGS
    7. THE CLAWING OF THE PUSSY
    8. THE SNAKE SWALLOW BLOW JOB
    9.THE FUCK THE BITCH FROM BEHIND
    10. THE MIDAIR ORGASM
    11. THE BUTTERFLY PUSSY MASTURBATION
    ¡¡
    So the next room is the torture chamber. So some lizard monster puts the Gargoyles on the rack and the alien changes them back to human form. The alien killer speaks "Hello my friends you finally found me congratulations on a job well done sorry you can't be Gargoyles. But in the meantime why don't you two start stretching out of shape as the alien laughs. Grimzac deteriorate these human waste of cancerous material. "Right away boss" ! "Good we don't have to worry about our poor insects"! "Why don't you later dissect them for lunch"! The 2 people back to their normal human forms try to get loose from the rack a machine to punish or torture the victims to death as done as done in the 17th century. The alien leader leaves the twisted funhouse of terror. The people get scared of the stretching of their bodies caught in a web of depression of path of Demons, Monsters, Fears, Nightmares, Emotions , Dark places and Evil forces. The 2 people try to break the ropes into. But these ropes are too strong for them to break free. As they struggle more and more they still have no luck of getting loose. As the lizard monster pulls the switch slowly down. Until the alien leader tells him to stop and let him deal with the 2 survivors of the twisted funhouse of terror. So the lizard monster raises the handle to the rack in the up position and lets the 2 people escape. But the leader of the alien takes his long slender weapon and sticks some kind of U-shaped drill and pokes the weapon in both female and male persons that survived the traps of the alien killer. Meanwhile the alien killer drags the 2 preys up the stairs. As the people are in tremendous pain from their stomachs being bored by a drill. The alien speaks to his suffering victims "So you think you had enough of battling my alien guards or do you think you can destroy me well do you bitch answer me damn you"? The female survivor answers "I didn't fucking say I could destroy you I said maybe their could be a way to rid you for good you sick bastard"! "So you really think you can destroy me do you lets find out you fucking fools "! The alien desperately drives the drills in farther in the victims then the 2 people bleed out their guts on the floor. The alien abducts the victims even more twisted with his drills. As the alien takes out the long 29 inch retractable drills and the 2 victims hemorrhage real painful but later the pain goes away. At the top of the tower the alien ties the two victims to a altering table and the alien leaves them two humans alone. The 2 people are tied together and don't know why this alien is killing people off like flies and never knew his massacring slayings. The 2 victims see now they finally put the unsolved mysterious death caused by a alien killer that slays victims with weapons not of Earth. As the victims look directly at the ceiling they finally see some shiny looking objects in the ceiling that look crescent shape blade much like a Pendulum on a clock that swings back and forth back and forth back and forth. As they stare at the weapon for 20 seconds the weapon slowly comes down slowly comes down about half a inch below the 2 victims. The shiny pendulum drops all the way down to the two victims. The people can feel a gashing blade swinging against their stomach back and forth back and forth! The gripping blades slice 3 times into the 2 victims and you can hear their ribs cracking into of decaying of musty ghastly morbid rotting of flesh on a dead person. Meanwhile the alien is having a hell of a time killing off his major subspecies. The pain the shattering out the guts in very tormented abductions and the slashing of the body punctured by the pendulum. Remember that time the 2 teenagers thought they destroyed those alien clowns and after they left the clowns absorbed the mutation of the creature that use to be the clown goes down a sewer drain. 5 days later the alien clowns reforms itself to find it's attackers and finish off the last of the human race. The two people about to be sliced into by the pendulum weapon try to break free. But too late as the alien clown returns to kill them. Slowly the clown claws out the right eye of the male and eats them like olives. The male screams in shock as he has no eyes anymore after the alien clown had lunch with them. Grotesque the clown whacks the guy in the knee cap with a lead pipe then hits him again with it a second time and breaks both knee caps into. As he starts getting a pale ghost white effect and the female has her breast sawed off and bleeds for 9 days in a row. No one could survive that much torture or could they. As the female lays on the table passed out as the clowns leave both victims in a cold bloody torment from the alien killer. Now were almost to the last part of this twisted path of horror in the mind of a alien killer. The alien killer is inside his spaceship watching the 2 victims suffering to death and tapes everything that's happening to them. But how did the pendulum come down from the ceiling ? Well supposedly used his sophisticated computer to do all his work for him. All the alien has to do is type the word Pendulum 4 times and the blades come down to finish off the preys. So this last time the alien comes back to finish off his preys for the finally showdown. He crashes through the rooftop and into the tower where the two victims are tied to a table. The guy loses his legs and eyes the girl loses her breasts. "So my friends your looking mighty weak with decomposed flesh torn off what a shame"! "Lets help you with that nasty gash"! The alien takes the Pendulum sword in his claws and charges at the two victims with violence of haunting chills down the spine of the neck. So the alien gives his last regards to the two people inside the tower "Get the point friends I fucking ain't here to play games I'm here to Abductimize you to your ultimate doom"! "You try and try to escape me sorry but I won't fucking allow it bitch BITCH BITCH YEAH YOU SLUT PUSSY CREAMER AND WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR CALLED I DON'T GIVE A DAMN OK"! "Good I see you are wising up to me now"! "So your pissing me off and you got 30 seconds to live"! "So I only injured you so far. "But I could of fucking killed you if I had the chance"! Welcome I'm THE PENDULUM KILLER SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE"! But remember one thing you piss me off then you will die a very sad horrible death. So my friends I have your very soul I soon will have your lives. Cause I will have your life forever! The two teenagers can't bare to see them used up like musty old wash clothes hung out to dry! What will the alien do next to the poor injured humans. Hasn't this killer tortured these two people enough times or does he want to torment them to misery. So what about the funhouse was it really a funhouse no it wasn't a funhouse at all. It was a inside of the spaceships bottom deck where the place looks real only because the alien uses his zapping ray on the objects and then you got yourself a monster with guts and a vicious temper. The alien is finding new plans for the two people of the last human race. So the teenagers race down the stairs and can't find the door. Because the alien made the doorway disappeared. So the teenagers try to find a door leading out. But the alien speaks and shouts at the two teenagers "Going somewhere you two pale fuckers sorry I can't let you leave you must stay here forever as I personally will hunt you down and kill you myself"! The alien struggles with the two people fighting in brutal ways. So the final battle begins. As the teenagers try to defeat the alien killer for good. "So you must think your heroes are very strong well lets see how tough you are when your weak with no muscles to support you"! So the teenagers race down to the bottom of the stairs and kick the alien in the ribs so hard the teenagers knock the alien killer unconscious to the ground and for 17 seconds. The alien falls into a deep trance. So the teenagers race down to the bottom of the stairs. So the teenagers think they're free of this nightmare. But no it's never over. The terror keeps coming back and the alien loves killing whoever gets in his way of things. He butchers the humans up in a body bag with blood stains on the wall of pentagram demonic satanic cults that rape bitches to twist their bodies up and decapitate them to ripping out the hearts of the victims stomach. Also to crush human skulls in a vice as blood oozes slowly down the victims throat as darkness of evil comes in many shapes and sizes or more sickness or no skin long veins bleeding with no flesh on them. The bones as you can see the organs and the grotesque of the blood vessels in the muscles of the arms. The alien chases the two teenagers down the corridor of the west side of the hall. Slowly the alien reaches in the back of his pouch and takes out the long slender bloody remaining disgusting sword pendulum of terror. The alien gets closer and closer and closer and much more closer to the teenagers. The teenagers see the killer carrying a long pendulum looking sword! The alien swings 3 times at the 2 victims but they duck his every move. The 2 victims want to out smart this alien of strange twist-up killer that torments the preys with a pendulum looking sword. So after the killer tries to cut his victims down to size the two victims try to find a weapon to hunt the alien hunter of demons. "You can't escape me you brats"! "I'll make sure you'll never survive my victims of no good"! But the alien has a wicked solution to slow these adversaries down. The next day Wichita, Kansas was back to normal and everything was back to the place it was. But on the triangular spaceship that the 2 victims couldn't find their way out also don't know that they are on the ship and not on Earth. All of a sudden you hear this loud thud of the pendulum sword flying towards the stomach of the male and yes he finally got his eye sight back! As the guy stood over in dying pain a waterfall of blood drips out of the guts of the guys body more sickening then the last injury to his eyeballs and a drill to his intestines organ seeping with torture. The alien picks up the pendulum weapon and twists the blade part and shoves it in the heart of that poor bastard. So we only got one survivor. What's she gonna do ? Die with her boyfriend? Or would she escape the demented alien killer for good.? As the pendulum sticks farther in the guys stomach the alien grips the weapon out violently and out comes his heart with holes punched in it by the pendulum sword. The guy slowly falls dead to the ground as one girl may save Earth from this alien killer. If she gets so lucky. She might just destroy the alien for good or die like her boyfriend did. The girl runs faster and faster away from the alien as far as she could reach to the other side of Earth. The alien chases the girl with his long slender pendulum sword. A swing to the head a miss. The alien swings again another miss. As the girl runs to the opening of the ships shuttlecraft door which carries 60 escape pod space crafts. She climbs up the ladder of the pod opens up cockpit door of the space craft and gets inside! As the girl is inside the craft she can't figure out how to turn the damn thing on only because it is in a foreign language alien! Not built for humans. Meanwhile the alien gets to the door and gets inside where the girl is. She is fumbling with the controls to get the fucking ship started. The alien walks to the row of escape pods and tries to find the one that the girl is inside. Meanwhile the girl thinks she's found the right button to start the space craft. She pushes a button that resembles a symbol of a battery starter of some sort. So she finally gets the scout craft started ! The alien hears a roar of engines taking off in the shuttle dock bay! So the alien finds out that one of the ships is missing! The alien has a monitor to track down the person who stole the ship. As he finds out he gets frustrated that one of his ships is missing. The alien then takes his pendulum sword with him and a boards the scout craft no. 8 and chases the prey to it's doom! As the escape pod scout ship no.8 approaches the other scout ship. He closes in on her and speaks "You may have escaped me and stole my ship but your soul days are over MS Bitch and so you must die now so long"! I will really mess the fuck out of you "! "So long genital Bitch you survived long enough goodbye"! The girl in the ship tries to outsmart the alien by diving deep into the mountains of Colorado 2265 years into the future. So the final battle begins against the alien killer. But he may not be stopped in this war of the humans! All of a sudden like a laser light show beams cut through the sky like it was a STARWARS battle. As the girl tries her hardest to find the weapons to defeat the alien! But the alien seems to keep on winning and the girl keeps on losing to her host. As he's connected like a virus and owns you forever is his way of letting you live! Meanwhile the girl finds a weapon and fires at her enemy of evil alien of darkness! The aliens ship runs out of control and loses altitude which makes his ship drop lower to the Rocky Mountains! The alien grips the controls nervously and tries to gain speed but loses power in the boosters! Well it seems the girl survived the deadly alien and things look like their back to normal. So the girl thinks the alien is gone for good! After the aliens ship crashes on the snowy mountains of Colorado. Then the escape ship of the alien is buried under a devastating blizzard storm of 16 inches of snow in parts of the Rocky Mountains near Boulder, Colorado. 5 days later a scaly hand comes out of the snow and the alien breaks out of the snow blizzard. Then later on tries to track down the girl with his radar tracker. But the units been smashed to bits by the scout craft that crashed. So the alien is stuck in Colorado forever or is he ? Meanwhile the girl sees a map of places she could go to get away from the alien as far away as she could. So inside the ship she types the place to go and heads for Alaska. So to end this story the girl makes it to Alaska and the alien is stranded in Colorado 2265 years into the future and he's still hunting the girl until the day he dies! THEEND!
    ¡¡
    HERE'S NOVEL 2 WHICH IS THE SEQUEL TO THE PENDULUM KILLER CALLED BLOOD AND GLASS IT'S ALSO THE CONCLUSION TO THE NOVEL ENJOY !
    ¡¡

¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    ¡¡
    Last edited by hell dragon; 02-26-2018, 01:30 PM. Reason: fixing a minor mistake in novel enjoy.

Comment

Working...
    X