Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The Springtime of Youth [Naruto: Shippuuden]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Springtime of Youth [Naruto: Shippuuden]

Hello fellow JAB Archivers! I finally decided to begin posting some of my writing here.

*gasp* You mean, sigma13 does something besides coloring Poland's pics?

Yup. I used to be a fairly prolific ecchi writer back in the day, and though I don't have the time to write much anymore, I figured I'd start sharing some of my stories with you all. I hope you have as much fun reading them as I did writing them!

And to forestall the inevitable... yes, I do take requests. M/F or F/F pairings only, I do *NOT* do yaoi. Ever. Lolicon is fine. Bondage is fine. Fetishism, fine. Watersports, scat, guro, snuff, etc... not so much. I'll write in any universe that I have at least a working knowledge of, be it anime, toon, movie, furry, whatever. I think that covers it. Enjoy the story.
    sigpic
    Take a deep breath and raise your shirt; this will feel a little cold...

First installment

*Crying won’t bring him back... I’m still here, you know... We’ll get stronger... Together...*

Sakura let out a sigh as she replayed the words over and over in her mind, the words she’d said to Naruto just a few days earlier. The pair, along with their new partner Sai, and the jounin Yamato filling in for Kakashi-sensei, had finally caught up with Sasuke, their former teammate, only to watch helplessly once again as he departed.

*After all we went through, all the training... all the effort... It still wasn’t enough...* she thought, then caught herself. “No!” she said aloud, punching her right fist into her left palm determinedly. “I can’t think like that. Naruto promised never to give up, and I promised to stick with him. And I’ll be dammed,” she growled, “if I’ll let Tsunade-sama’s training be wasted!” Her anger and frustration boiling, the young kunoichi realized that she’d never get any sleep at this rate. *I’ll go take a walk around the village,* she decided. *Maybe that’ll help me relax...*

Slipping her sandals on, and tying her headband securely around her pink hair, Sakura turned to the door, then grinned as a sudden impulse came to mind. Without pausing to think about it, she turned around, and with a quick movement, leapt headlong out the window, bounding across the rooftops as silently as a shadow. *Naruto was right,* she admitted to herself. *This is fun...*

It wasn’t long before Sakura realized that her path, seemingly just random wandering at first, was quickly drawing her back to familiar territory. As a few clouds drifted across the face of the full moon, she came to a small clearing on the outskirts of the village, its distinguishing features the large obsidian monument in the center, and the three small tree stumps at the far end. Her team’s first training ground, where she’d been taught the true meaning of teamwork by Kakashi-sensei, and where later she and Naruto had met again after more than two years to prove the results of their respective training programs.

*So many memories in this place,* she thought wistfully, then froze as she heard a strange sound coming from the far end of the field. A kunai appeared in her hand instantly, and she melted back into the shadows of the bordering woods. The sound continued, growing louder as she approached, and allowing her to distinguish it as a rhythmic percussive noise, similar to the sound of a woodpecker in its tone and rapid tempo. *Sounds like... punches?* As Sakura drew even closer, she found her guess confirmed.

A young man about her own age stood in the center of the clearing, facing a large and somewhat battered rock more than twice his own size. He was rapidly punching the rock, sending chips and fragments flying everywhere, and punctuating every few punches with a running count. “Five hundred ten... Five hundred fifteen... Five hundred twenty...” he panted, his speed and precision flawless and his perfect form never slipping.

Sakura smiled as she recognized her fellow night owl. The black, bowl-cut hair above eyebrows like nori seaweed... The green jumpsuit, now accented by a chuunin’s vest... *Rock Lee...* she thought, then giggled slightly. *Guess he can’t sleep either...* Her musings were cut off as Lee suddenly stopped his assault on the helpless rock and dropped swiftly into his fighting stance.

“Who is there?” he demanded, his large, dark eyes scanning the entire area as though expecting an attack.

*Oops, busted...* “It’s me, Sakura,” she said out loud, stepping out of hiding and returning her kunai to its pouch. “I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to take a walk and ended up here. Sorry I interrupted your training,” she added, knowing how dedicated her friend was about his workouts.

Lee shook his head, smiling back at her. “That is quite all right,” he assured her. “It is always a pleasure to see you, Sakura-san.” Sakura blushed slightly, never quite able to get used to his obvious infatuation for her, and the two young people stood awkwardly for a long moment, neither one quite sure of what to say. Finally, Lee broke the silence. “It is good to see you returned safely from your mission, Sakura-san. Have you found any clues to Sasuke-san’s whereabouts yet?” he asked brightly. He blinked in confusion as the smile fell from Sakura’s face. Walking over to stand beside her, he patted her shoulder comfortingly. “I see... There is more to the story, evidently. I would be happy to listen, if you would like to talk about it...”

Sakura blinked away a tear that was threatening to fall, and managed to smile up at him. “I’d like that... Thanks, Lee...” she said, causing his features to light up with his famous grin.

“Then, let us go someplace where we can talk comfortably, and perhaps get a bite to eat as well,” he suggested.

“Oh?” she asked coyly, giving him a sidelong glance. “Lee, are you asking me out on a date?” she teased, giggling again as his face turned crimson.
    Giving his arm a gentle tug, she gave him another heart-melting smile. “Hurry up, Lee, I want some dango! And you’re paying, right?” Lee could only nod in reply as they walked off, unable to speak through either the lump in his throat or the grin on his face...
    sigpic

Comment

Second installment

A short time (and several plates of dango) later...

“... and that’s what happened,” Sakura finished with a sigh. “All that effort, all that training, both Naruto’s and mine, and we still couldn’t bring him back...” Her shoulders slumped at the reminder of her failure. Her companion sat silently for a moment, allowing her some time to collect herself, then reached out across the table to take her hand in his.

“Do not be so hard on yourself, Sakura-san,” he said comfortingly. “Both you and Naruto-kun have indeed made exceptional progress in the past two years, so it should be no surprise that Sasuke-san has also improved his skills. He is an Uchiha, after all, the last of a clan whose fighting abilities are legendary, to say nothing of the famous Sharingan eyes...” He trailed off to allow his point to sink in, then smiled as he saw Sakura raise her head, locking his black eyes with her green ones.

“Thanks, Lee...” she whispered, giving him a small smile back before the pensive look reclaimed her face. “I know you’re right about all that, but... It’s just...”

Lee blinked. “What is it, then?” he asked softly, true concern evident in his voice. When she didn’t answer right away, he continued. “You do not have to answer me if you do not want to, but...” He fell silent as he saw her close her eyes and inhale deeply.

“That’s all right... I guess you deserve to know the whole story...” Sakura murmured. “I’ve never told this to anyone,” she began, staring down at her plate shyly. “Not even Tsunade-sama... The night Sasuke left the village, I had this feeling, this sense that something was wrong... And it turned out I was right. I caught up with him on the path to the village gate, and he told me he was leaving, to seek power from Orochimaru. I tried everything I could to stop him; I begged him to stay, threatened to scream and draw attention...” Her voice trailed off somewhat as she continued. “I even offered to go with him, to fight alongside him... I couldn’t imagine life without him...” Her shoulders quivered as a single tear ran down her cheek. “The last thing he ever said to me was ‘Thank you’... and then he knocked me out and left. I failed,” she sobbed, “I failed him, myself, the village... I failed everyone...”

Lee digested this revelation in silence for a moment, idly toying with the empty skewers on his plate. “Sasuke-san no baka...” he murmured to himself, then jumped as Sakura’s eyes flared and she leapt to her feet.

“What did you say?” the kunoichi demanded, fists clenched and trembling with anger.

The taijutsu fighter cringed and held up his hands submissively. “N...no, I am sorry...” he stammered weakly. “Forgive me, I did not mean to insult Sasuke-san. It is just...” here he trailed off, blushing slightly and looking away.

“Just what?” Sakura asked, the anger in her voice replaced with concern as she lowered her fist.

“It is just... he did not realize his good fortune,” Lee said softly, finally bringing his gaze to meet hers, “In having you as a friend, I mean,” he elaborated. “The way that you spoke of him, the way you looked at him... It should have been obvious that you had feelings for him, yet he never even acknowledged those feelings. He could not see what he had right in front of his eyes, and that is why...” he smiled brightly, “I say he is a fool.”

Sakura blinked, then her shoulders began to shake again as she hid her face. Lee started to speak, thinking she was crying again, but stopped short as he heard her... giggling. The giggling quickly became laughter, and the infectious sound soon had Lee joining in as well. After several minutes, as well as a few stares from the shop attendants, the pair managed to bring themselves under control. Sakura gasped for breath as she leveled a mock glare at her friend. “Honestly...” she said, shaking her head. “Do you always have to be *that* direct?”

Lee shrugged. “I cannot help it. That is how I feel, and I have never been skilled at disguising my feelings...”

“Well, I *know* that,” she shot back. “Seems to me the very first words you ever said to me were a confession of undying love, remember?” The young man blushed bright red at the memory, recalling how he’d approached her at the Chuunin Exams two years earlier, and how he’d been summarily rebuffed.

“Yes, well...” he harrumphed, grabbing the last dango off her plate and turning his head as he began chewing on it, “as I recall, I *did* save your life during those same exams, did I not?”

Sakura smiled. “That you did...” she said with a wistful smile, then froze as a thought occurred to her. *That’s right, he risked his life for me, even though we were on different teams...* she thought. *Sure, Sasuke always protected me, and even Naruto saved my life at least once, but neither one of them ever showed this much concern... Could I be making the same mistake?* Shaking her head to clear such thoughts, the young woman smiled at Lee, who was continuing his act of injured pride, though not very well since he kept glancing at her from the corner of his eye.

The conversation lightened after that, and the pair spent another good hour just talking about trivial events in the village, the harsh training methods of their respective sensei, and whatever else came to mind. Eventually, though, Sakura caught herself yawning and glanced over at the shop’s clock. *Past midnight!* she realized with a start. *Good thing I have tomorrow off...*

Her musings were cut off as she heard Lee’s voice mirroring them. “Sakura-san, it is getting rather late... Shall we call it a night?” he suggested. Seeing her nod, he stood up and extended his hand to her. “Come, I will walk you home,” he offered with a smile.

She gave him a wry look. “Oh please, I’m a chuunin too, y’know,” she pointed out. “What’s the matter, don’t think I can take care of myself?”

Lee shook his head. “Of course not,” he assured her, “but a true gentleman would never let a beautiful woman walk the streets alone!” he said gallantly, flashing his trademark ‘thumbs-up’ and causing Sakura to giggle. Not really in the mood to part yet anyway, she happily accepted his arm, and the two made their way through the silent streets without talking, simply content to enjoy each other’s company. As they came to a cross street just past the town center, it became apparent that their paths would have to separate, as Lee’s apartment was one direction and Sakura’s another.

“Thanks for tonight, Lee...” the young woman said. “And not just for the dango, but for listening, for caring... For just being there...”

The young man’s smile could have lit up the whole village. “The pleasure was mine,” he assured her. “I have always been there for you, Sakura-san... and I always will.”

“I guess you have, haven’t you?” Sakura mused. “In that case...” she suddenly leaned in and planted a quick peck on Lee’s cheek. He froze at the sensation, eyes widening to the size of dinner plates in pure shock. It was hard to tell who was the more surprised, though, as Sakura also seemed somewhat stunned by her own daring. “M... meet me at the training field tomorrow morning,” she managed to stammer out. “I could use your help with my training, if you’re up to it...” His jaw still on the ground, Lee could only nod in response. “OK, see you tomorrow!” the kunoichi chirped, turning to wave back over her shoulder as she darted off down the street. The young man stood there for a long moment, then with an obvious physical effort, managed to yank himself back to reality and headed home as well...
      sigpic

Comment

Third installment

The next day dawned clear and beautiful. Lee was the first to arrive at the training ground, not having been able to sleep a wink. Upon his arrival, he ran through a short series of warm-up stretches, then took a deep breath as he prepared to start his serious exercises. *Right!* he thought to himself, clenching his fist determinedly. *If I cannot do five hundred squats, then I must do one thousand push-ups!* With that, he set himself about his daily routine, one that would have caused almost any other ninja to collapse less than halfway through. Finally, after coming to the end of his tenth exercise, the young man spotted Sakura finally arriving.

“Sorry I’m late, Lee,” she said with an embarassed smile. “I ran into Kakashi-sensei on the way, and we got to talking... Guess his tardiness is contagious,” she finished, referring to the elder ninja’s well-known habit of being late for *everything*.

Lee smiled back at her. “That is quite all right,” he assured her, wiping the perspiration from his face. “So, now that you are here, what sort of practice did you have in mind?” he asked curiously.

“Oh, just a little sparring, is all,” was the response. “After all, you’re one of the most skilled taijutsu users in the village...”

Lee grinned at the compliment. “Well, from what I have heard, you are not bad either, as expected from one trained by the legendary Tsunade-sama,” he pointed out. “Are you ready, then?”

“Sure,” the pink-haired kunoichi replied easily. “Just let me get limbered up first...” As she began her own stretching and light warm-up exercises, Lee found his gaze constantly roving over her body. Her long, well-muscled legs, leading the eye up to her firm, toned buttocks... and only a blind man could fail to notice that her curves had developed quite a bit over the last few years... Each time he recognized these thoughts, Lee would blush and force his mind back on track, only to be distracted again mere moments later as Sakura’s movements would cause a new dirty thought to enter his head.

After what seemed an eternity to the young man, Sakura finally finished her warm-ups and turned to face him. “Ok, Lee, ready when you are!” she exclaimed, a determined expression forming on her face as she took up a strong forward fighting stance.

Lee nodded as he too prepared for battle, settling easily into his seemingly relaxed combat stance. “Very well... Defend yourself!” The pair faced each other down for a few moments, each recognizing the others' skill, and neither wanting to make the first move. Eventually, however, Sakura grew impatient, and with a loud battle cry, launched a powerful right hook at her opponent. Lee effortlessly countered, using his open right palm to deflect the strike downward, and spinning into a low sweep kick in the same motion. Which was exactly what Sakura had expected. Much to the taijutsu fighter’s surprise, the kunoichi leapt over the kick, pulling a reverse somersault in midair to land behind him.

Scrambling upright, Lee was forced back on the defensive as Sakura began a swift barrage of quick, short jabs, keeping him from being able to easily counter. Calling upon his incredible speed, the young man avoided each blow and kept a measured pace, falling back a bit further in order to gain room for his next move. As Sakura pulled back for another tremendous blow, Lee saw his chance. Leaping into a back handspring, he slid backwards as her fist impacted the ground where he’d been mere moments before, sending dirt and sod flying everywhere from the sheer force of the blow. With a loud cry of “Konoha Daisenpuu! (Leaf Hurricane)”, he darted forward, hurling his body into a powerful spinning kick. Again, knowing what to expect, Sakura ducked the blow, but was caught by surprise as Lee continued to spin, adding a second, lower kick to the combination. The young woman was able to block the kick in time, but the sheer speed and power of the attack sent her flying away.

Recovering quickly, Sakura and Lee each reasserted their stances, each of them breathing heavily from the quick, but intense encounter.
        Lee was the first to speak. “You... have indeed improved, Sakura-san,” he panted, eyes shining with admiration. “To see through my first attack, and to be able to block both strikes just now... You are truly skilled...”

The kunoichi grinned at the compliment. “Thanks, Lee,” she said, brushing her hair back, then shooting him a mock scowl. “But you don’t need to hold back...”

Lee blinked in surprise. “What do you mean?” he asked, scratching his head. “I am not holding back; I would never insult you by doing such a thing!”

“Then why are you still wearing your weights?” Sakura shot back, smirking at him as his eyes widened in surprise. “Are you afraid to go all out against a girl?” she teased, then her tone turned serious. “I mean it, Lee. I want to see just how far I’ve progressed, and that means I want you to come at me with everything you’ve got!”

Lee nodded, understanding the nature of her request. “Very well, then...” he said, sitting down on the ground and pushing down his leg warmers to reveal the massively heavy weights strapped to each leg. *Gai-sensei, please forgive me for what I am about to do,* he thought, *but I cannot dishonor Sakura-san by refusing her request. I know you will understand...* “Are you prepared?” he asked out loud, dropping the weights (leaving a rather deep crater) and taking up his fighting stance once more. Sakura smiled and nodded once, and the battle resumed!

The kunoichi blinked in surprise as Lee’s image blurred, then vanished, only to reappear directly in front of her. “Konoha Goriki Senpuu! (Severe Leaf Hurricane)” The attack came so fast that Sakura had no chance to counter, the first kick knocking her off her feet, and the second one sending her flying once more.

*He’s so fast...* was all she had time to think before instinct took over. Sensing her own vulnerabilty, she shot out an arm directly behind her, and smiled to herself as she felt her prediction confirmed when she caught hold of his ankle. Lee whooped in shock as Sakura spun twice, then released her grip, her brute strength propelling him rapidly towards the treeline. The young woman shot after her opponent, not wanting to relinquish the offense, only to be hit yet again as Lee rebounded off the tree with a flying sidekick. Again, though she was able to block the attack, the sheer force of the blow sent her reeling, and she was forced to call on all of her skills just to block or dodge the next flurry of attacks from her friend. To her credit, she was able to stop more than half of the blows from landing, but it was rapidly becoming clear that Lee’s speed was simply too much for her to handle.

Then Lee saw his opening, as Sakura’s hands rose to protect her face, blocking her vision for a crucial instant. His image blurred again as he shot towards her, and a split second later, reappeared directly below the stunned girl. A powerful rising kick shot Sakura into the air, and she gasped as he instantly shot up behind her. *Dancing Leaf Shadow...* she thought helplessly, bracing herself for the inevitable. She struggled futilely as Lee’s arm bandages wrapped around her and he pulled her close, preparing himself for one of his signature techniques, Omote Renge (Primary Lotus)...

Unable to contain a satisfied smirk, Lee murmured into Sakura’s ear as he reversed his momentum, dropping headfirst toward the ground. “You put up a good fight, Sakura-san, but it ends now!” Just as the words left his mouth, however, the young ninja realized something. There he was, with the girl of his dreams helpless in his arms, her body pressed tightly against his and the sweet scent of her hair filling his nostrils... Shaking his head to clear it, Lee torqued his body into a rapid spin, and the pair struck the ground hard with a crash that echoed off the surrounding hillsides.
        At the last possible moment before impact, Lee released his grip and kicked free, sailing through the air to land a short distance away.

Somewhat shaky from the required release of the first chakra gate, the Gate of Opening, he peered into the cloud of dust surrounding the impact crater, only then realizing that he might have gone too far... “Sakura-san?” he called nervously, worried that he may have actually hurt his friend. “Are you all right?” His worry mounted rapidly as no response was forthcoming. “Sakura -san?” he called again, then froze in pure shock as a familiar voice sounded in his ear, accompanied by the prick of a kunai at the back of his neck.

“Oh, I’m all right, Lee. Better worry about yourself,” the young woman taunted, seeming none the worse for wear as she trailed her weapon’s point down her opponent’s back, resting it between his shoulder blades for a moment before releasing him. She smirked at the look of amazement on his face as he turned to stare at her in disbelief. “What?” she asked coyly, obviously pleased with herself. “You shouldn’t have hesitated, y’know...”

Lee blinked again as the dust finally settled, revealing at the center of the crater... a log. “Kawarimi no jutsu... (Substitution)” he murmured wonderingly. Reaching out his hand, he clasped Sakura’s firmly and bowed. “Incredible... You are truly a worthy opponent, Sakura-san...”

The young woman giggled. “You’re not too bad yourself, you know...” she teased with a wink, then her face turned serious. “Just one thing, Lee... Why *did* you hesitate?” she asked. When he turned his face away shyly, she persisted. “You had me with that last move; there was nothing I could do to escape and I knew it. Then... I felt your whole body tense, then hesitate... Why didn’t you finish it?”
        sigpic

Comment

Fourth installment

Lee blushed at the memory, unable to imagine admitting the truth of the matter. He tried desperately to come up with a believable excuse for his behavior, only to feel Sakura’s firm hand turning him to face her again. He opened his mouth to explain, but was silenced by her finger against his lips.

“Ssh...” she whispered, giving him a sly smile. “I know the answer, Lee... Did you think I couldn’t sense your feelings for me?” The kunoichi giggled as his face reddened even further. “But what you may not have realized,” she continued, drawing ever closer and holding his eyes with her green ones, “is that I feel the same way...” And without further ado, she wrapped her arm around the back of Lee’s head and pulled him into a passionate kiss. The young man froze in shock for a moment, unable to fathom the events taking place, then hesitantly wrapped his arms around Sakura’s shoulders, holding her gently. Sakura melted into the embrace, using her tongue to draw Lee’s into her mouth, and moaning slightly as she felt his arms tighten around her. After a long moment, she broke the kiss and gazed up into the smiling but confused face of her friend.

“Sa... Sakura-san... what... Why?” was all Lee could say, his mind reeling from the rapid turn of events.

“Silly boy...” was her response. “You said it yourself, last night, didn’t you?” she asked, getting only a blank look back. “When you said Sasuke couldn’t see what was right in front of him... It got me to thinking,” she admitted. “About all the times you stood up for me, all the times you saved my life... And then I realized, I was the same way. I was so obsessed with Saksuke...” she smiled up at him as she finished, “that I didn’t see what I already had. You...”

Lee blinked, an enormous grin slowly spreading across his face as her words sank in. “Then... does that mean... you will?” he stammered. Her single nod, more eloquent than any words, was all the young man needed. Wrapping his arms tightly around her, he drew her into another kiss, this one even more passionate than the last. His hands caressed her back, reaching up to stroke her hair before drifting down to rub just above her buttocks. Sakura stiffened slightly at the touch, but relaxed instantly, her body language making it clear that she wasn’t complaining. As the pair finally came up for air, Sakura pressed her body agains Lee’s teasingly.

“You know,” she whispered softly, “Tsunade-sama taught me a lot of things besides fighting. After all, being a medic-nin means you need to know a lot about biology... and anatomy...”

Lee almost choked at the implication. “Sa... Sakura-san!” he gasped, blushing furiously at the ardor in her clear green eyes.

Her playful mood continuing, Sakura let her hand wander idly across his chest, feeling the lean hardness of his body. Her breathing grew rapid and shallow as she continued. “And you know... I never did thank you properly for all those rescues...” she trailed off, giggling despite herself at the look on his face.

Swallowing nervously in a dry throat, Lee’s mind went into overdrive as it tried to catch up. “S... surely you are not suggesting that I... that we...” he stammered out, but was brought up short as she wagged a warning finger in his face.

“Lee!” Sakura exclaimed, a shocked look on her face. “Just what kind of girl do you think I am?” she demanded. Seeing his face fall in confusion and dread, she failed to suppress a giggle and decided to let him off the hook. Circling around to stand behind him, she pressed herself against his back and whispered in his ear. “There’ll be plenty of time for that later... but that doesn’t mean I can’t find other ways to thank you...”

“Are... you sure?” Lee asked hesitantly, still sounding a bit unsure as he turned to face her.

Sakura smiled. “Well... let’s just take it one thing at a time...” she said softly, running a single finger down his chest. Lee returned her smile as his hands slid down her back once more, this time cupping her firm buttocks and pulling her against him. The kunoichi gasped softly as she noted the effect her words had had, feeling his hardness pressing against her as he gently but forcefully squeezed her firm flesh. Feeling the need to return the favor, she grasped Lee’s tight buns as well, causing him to mirror her gasp as she began a slow but sensual grind of her hips, sending a mutual thrill coursing through their bodies.

Not wanting to ruin the moment, Lee nonetheless became aware that their activities were rapidly becoming too intimate for such a public space. “Sakura-san...” he whispered in her ear, “perhaps we should take this somewhere... more private?” he suggested. “Unless you would rather stop?”
          sigpic

Comment

Fifth installment

Sakura grinned. “I thought you’d never ask,” she assured him, resting her head on his chest for a moment. “Back to your place, then?” she asked, giggling again as Lee nodded eagerly. Breaking the embrace, she prodded him with a finger. “Well then, hurry up, will you? It’s not polite to keep a girl waiting...” Lee blushed again, but happily accepted her arm, and the pair made their way quickly through the town towards Lee’s apartment.

Fortunately, it was still early enough that the streets were relatively empty, and the two made it to their destination without incident. As Lee opened the door to his second-floor apartment, Sakura took a quick look around. The small, one-bedroom flat was sparsely furnished, the bed and small dresser in one corner, and the rest of the space mostly filled with a variety of weights and workout equipment, neatly stacked. As Lee followed her in, he closed and then locked the door behind him, the soft sound causing Sakura to jump slightly.

“Well, the whole point of coming here was for privacy, was it not?” he said in response to her questioning look.

Sakura smiled back at him. “That it was...” she whispered softly, pressing her body eagerly against his. This embrace was by far the most intimate yet, as both young people took every opportunity to run their hands all over the other’s curves. Dipping his head down slightly, Lee pulled Sakura into a passionate kiss, and at the same time his hand ran up her side, barely brushing the side of her breast through her top. Sakura gasped at the sensation, her body stiffening momentarily, then melting against him, his touch and the feel of his erection pressing against her lower belly making her hotter by the minute. As the pair finally came up for air, Sakura decided it was time to up the ante. A quick twist and pull, and Lee suddenly felt himself being forcibly propelled across the room to land face up on the bed. The young man let out a soft *oof!* as Sakura followed instantly, straddling his waist and pinning him to the mattress as she tossed her hair back and grinned sexily. Taking her friend by the shoulders, she pulled him into a sitting position, intending to get his chuunin vest out of her way, but stopping as he winced slightly, a muffled noise of pain escaping his lips.

“What’s wrong?” the pink-haired girl asked, afraid that she’d done something wrong somehow.

Lee hastened to reassure her. “Just a minor ache, Sakura-chan, nothing to be concerned about...” he trailed off as another sharp twinge shot through his lower back, causing him to wince again.

Sakura nodded as her trained mind put two and two together. “It’s your old injury, isn’t it?” she asked softly. Lee nodded glumly as she continued. “Plus, you had to open the First Gate to use the Lotus earlier... I’m sorry,” she whispered, leaning in to give him a quick kiss, then holding a finger to his lips as he predictably began to voice a protest. “Don’t start,” she admonished firmly. “I’m the one who told you not to hold back, so that makes this at least slightly my fault. And that means...” she trailed off, giving him a sly wink and a sexy grin, “that it’s my job to make it better.” Sliding to one side, she gently pressed Lee back onto the bed and nudged him slightly. “Well, what are you waiting for? Get your shirt off, and roll over so I can take a look! Doctor’s orders...” she said teasingly.

Lee smiled broadly. “Yes, ma’am!” he said with a laugh, doing as she’d instructed and shrugging off his vest, slipping the top of his jumpsuit off as well before stretching out face-down on the bed. Sakura blinked in surprise as she noticed the rather large collection of scars that the young man had accumulated during his training. The young medic-nin took a moment to concentrate, causing her hands to glow green, then began gently but firmly kneading her partner’s shoulders, using the flow of her chakra to relax the muscles directly. Lee let out a groan of pleasure as Sakura’s trained fingers did their work, gliding and kneading their way all across his back. As she made her way down his spine, she frowned as she sensed a slight imbalance in his body’s chakra flow. Locating the precise spot just above his waist, she used her healing abilities to readjust the disruption caused by his aggressive taijutsu earlier. Lee’s eyes shot open as he felt the pain instantly recede, and he let out a soft sigh of appriciation. “Sakura-chan... that feels wonderful...” he breathed, closing his eyes again. There was a soft rustling noise as the massage stopped for a moment, then Sakura’s voice reached his ears as she continued.

“I’m glad you like it, Lee...” she said softly, the barest hint of a tremor in her voice grabbing his attention. Opening his eyes, the young man twisted his head to the side, intending to say something, but found the breath sucked from his lungs at the sight that met his gaze. There was Sakura, kneeling on the bed next to him, the top of her outfit down around her waist, exposing her beautifully formed breasts to view. A perfect handful, each one, capped with rosy red nipples that, even as he stared, began to harden in the cool breeze coming from the window. Sakura blushed as his gaze lingered on her body, fighting the instinctive urge to cover herself. Instead, she took Lee’s hand in hers and guided him up, slowly unwrapping the bandages he always wore. “Do you like what you see, Lee-kun?” she asked huskily, the answer more than clear from the look on his face as he swallowed, then nodded. Finally finishing with the bandages, she guided his hand to her chest, moaning as he instinctively squeezed, her nipple erecting fully against his palm. “Go ahead...” she whispered, closing her eyes and basking in the sensations.

Lee’s self-control all but snapped at these words, as he pulled her into a full-body hug, feeling her breasts squash against his bare chest. “Sakura-san, are you sure?” he whispered, nuzzling her hair and breathing in her sweet scent. “You do not have to do this if you do not want to...”

Her green eyes came up to meet his dark ones as she met his gaze.
            “Silly boy, of course I’m sure,” she giggled, fidgeting around until she found a comfortable position nestled in his arms, her back to his front. Taking his hands again, she settled them firmly back on her breasts and sighed contently. “Just be gentle...”

Lee smiled happily. “Of course...” he assured her, taking a moment to remove his other arm wrapping, then gently kneading her soft flesh and letting his thumbs flick over her nipples, causing her to squeak softly. Sakura could only moan as his hands did their work, squeezing and stroking her smooth skin, fingers pinching and tugging at her nipples, which were harder and more sensitive than they’d ever been in her life. She started slightly as she felt his warm breath in her ear, his lips trailing down the curve of her jaw as his fingers closed on the sensitive nubs of flesh, tugging them out and holding tightly. The resulting cry was instantly stifled as Lee covered her mouth with his, and their tongues wrestled with each other in an ever-building dance of desire.

After several minutes of enjoying the squirming, wriggling kunoichi in his hands, Lee decided to take a slight chance. Letting his left hand continue it’s work on her breast, his right hand slowly slid down, caressing her hard, muscled belly before slipping under the waistband of her outfit. Feeling Sakura stiffen, he paused to reaffirm her acceptance. “If you want me to stop, Sakura-chan...” he began, but was interrupted as she shook her head emphatically.

“No, it’s not that,” she assured him, wiggling her bottom against him to reinforce her words. “You just surprised me, is all...” Taking the hint, Lee continued his explorations, slipping into her tight shorts, feeling the warmth of her clearly through the thin cotton panties she wore, already moist with evidence of her arousal. Cupping her mound and squeezing it firmly produced the loudest moan yet from the girl, as her hips arched up to press against his hand. “More...” she whispered urgently, and after the briefest hesitation, he forced his hand into her panties as well, then blinked in surprise at the unexpectedly smooth feeling.

“Sakura-chan?” he whispered in amused disbelief.

The girl blushed deeply, knowing full well what he meant. “Well...” she shrugged, gasping as his fingers began to rub up and down her slit. Deciding it didn’t really matter, Lee concentrated all his attentions on her most intimate region, and found his efforts rewarded as he located a small, hard nub just at the top of her junction. Suddenly, Sakura’s entire body stiffened, and her eyes shot open with a loud gasp.

“Sakura-chan, what...” he stammered, confused.

“Again!” she demanded, cutting him off in midquestion. “D... do it again...” Puzzled, Lee did as she requested, and to the same result. He was about to stop, but the feel of Sakura’s legs clenching around his hand, coupled with her increasingly incoherent gasps and cries, convinced him that, whatever he was doing, she was enjoying it. He quickly realized just how right he was, as the girl’s hands shot down to lock around his wrist, grinding his hand against her. “Lee, I... I’m... going to...” she gasped breathlessly, then her entire body arched as the burning pleasure finally became too much for her. “Ahh ahh AAHH!! OH LeeEEE!!!” she screamed as her orgasm rushed through her, sweeping away all doubts and hesitations in wave after wave of ecstasy. As her body quivered one final time, then slumped back, Lee quickly freed his hand and caught her up in a gentle embrace, guiding her back to lay on the bed as she caught her breath. “That... that was amazing...” she panted, basking in the warm feeling of afterglow.
            sigpic

Comment

Sixth and final installment

Lee cuddled up alongside her, kissing her forehead gently. “It was my pleasure,” he assured her, content merely to be holding her in his arms. Sakura, however, had other ideas, as she was more than determined to return the favor. Twisting her body around in a single smooth motion, she straddled his upper legs, pressing a palm against his chest as he tried to rise up.

“Oh no you don’t...” she teased, bending down and letting her hands caress his chest, circling his nipples just as he’d done to her. “I get to play too, you know...” She trailed off as her lips pressed against his, while her left hand slowly trailed down his body, ever lower, until...

Lee’s eyes went wide as he suddenly felt Sakura’s hand pressing against the telltale bulge in his pants, rubbing over it in the same way he’d done to her moments earlier. A deep groan of ecstasy escaped as her other hand joined in on the fun, grasping the waistband of his jumpsuit and tugging down, taking his boxers along for the ride. The young woman’s eyes widened as she saw his erection spring free, pulsing slightly as it attained its full length of nearly seven inches. Hesitantly at first, she wrapped her small, hot hand around the shaft, producing another gasp from her lover.

“Sa... Sakura-chan... that is amazing...” Lee closed his eyes, losing himself in the sensations she was delivering. Gaining confidence, the girl began a gentle but firm up-and-down motion, squeezing and relaxing her grip all the while. Lee’s hips began rocking up and down in time with her motions, and the pair soon fell into a comfortable rhythm

It didn’t take long for Lee to realize what was going to happen, as the tingling in his loins rapidly built into a raging pressure. “Sakura-san, I... I cannot...” he gasped, hips bucking helplessly as he fought to resist, only to hear a low, throaty chuckle in response.

“Don’t worry about it,” Sakura assured him, increasing her pace. “Just leave everything to me...” As she finished her sentence, she bent her head down and flicked her tongue across his lower head before engulfing as much of his shaft as she could handle. This was far more than Lee had ever dreamed, and much more than his already overloaded body could take. His entire body clenched as his orgasm struck without warning, jetting shot after shot of his seed into Sakura’s eager mouth. At the first violent thrust of his hips, Sakura used both hands to pin him down on the bed, making sure she wouldn’t choke, and abandoned all technique, simply sucking on his member as hard as she could until he was finished.

Swallowing the last of his semen, Sakura licked her lips musingly as she considered the taste. *Not bad...* she thought, *kind of salty, but well worth the results...* The girl giggled as she watched the truth of the last thought, seeing Lee lying spent and knowing that *she* was responsible for the look of bliss on his face. As his eyes flickered, then opened, the young man gave her a loving smile.

“That... was amazing, Sakura-chan...” he whispered, pulling her down beside him in a full body embrace.

Sakura giggled. “Yeah, well you didn’t do too badly yourself...” she reminded him, squirming slightly as his hand found her nipple once again. Retaliating in kind, she began tickling his ribs, which move he soon copied, and the two lovers spent several minutes squeaking and giggling as they found each other’s most sensitive spots. Lee grinned as he felt Sakura roll on top of him, then blushed as he felt the beginnings of a second erection stirring. From her position atop him, Sakura couldn’t help but notice as well, and the two both froze as each tried to consider where to go from here.

Not surprisingly, it was Sakura who made the next move. Raising up on her knees, she unzipped her skirt and tossed it to the side, climbing off of Lee just long enough to slip her soaked panties off as well before pressing herself against him once again. She let out a soft moan as she felt his hardness pressing against her lower belly, only inches too high. Staring deeply into his black eyes, Sakura used one hand to brush her hair back. “I know you want this, Lee,” she whispered. “So do I... Make love to me?” The young man held perfectly still for a long moment, his brain screaming at him to do it, to finish what they’d started, to fulfil his every dream. Sakura, reading the emotion in his eyes, closed her own in anticipation as his hands encircled her hips... and found herself gently but firmly removed from his lap. “Lee, what... Why?” was all she could say , stunned by his unexpected refusal.

Lee smiled gently and rolled into a kneeling position, taking her hand in his. “I *do* want you...” he assured her, “more than anything else in the world. But I have always believed that, if love is truly important, then it is worth waiting for.” Sakura’s eyes widened as the import of his words sank in. “You are worth waiting for, Sakura-chan, and I will not belittle the love I have for you by sleeping with anyone except the one I choose to marry...”

A single tear ran down Sakura’s cheek as she realized what Lee was saying. “Does that mean...” she breathed, hardly able to believe her ears.

Lee nodded. “If you will have me...” A single nod, more eloquent than any words, was the girl’s only response as she pulled him into a tight embrace and passionate kiss. Finally breaking apart, she giggled as a thought struck her.

“Proposing on our first day as a couple?” she asked, shaking her head in amazement. “You really *don’t* waste time, do you?” Lee laughed out loud as his eyes drank in his lover’s beauty. Taking her right hand in both of his, he bowed his head over it as he spoke.

“Sakura-chan, I swear on my life that I will be worthy of your love. I will fight by your side in whatever battles you may face, and sacrifice myself for you if I must. But I will not ask you to be my wife until I have helped you to fulfil your own wishes, and brought Sasuke-san back to the village,” he continued. “From this day forth, that is my goal as well.”

“Lee... why?” the girl breathed, completely baffled by this turn of events.

“Because, he is your friend,” came the response, “and because it is important to you. I will never fail to help a friend in need, because that is my nin-do,” he finished, smiling brightly and giving her a classic ‘thumb’s up’. “That is my ninja way!”

Sakura smiled as she lay her head on his chest. “Together, then...” she mused, then her body started quivering with silent laughter. Lee gave her a puzzled look, only to begin laughing himself at her words: “Naruto will *never* believe this...”

THE END?
              *or the beginning...*
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X