Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Rayfox’s Valentine’s Day Tales by Rayfox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rayfox’s Valentine’s Day Tales by Rayfox

Author Notes: For the month of February since Valentine’s day in on that month I have worked on several stories of two people expressing their love for other each, some of these Stories are kind short, some have OCxCanon, Furry,Anthro while other have Crossover Pairings.

Story Tags:
    3Plus
    Anal
    Anthro
    Bi
    Virgin Blood/Defloration
    Crossover
    OCxCanon
    OCxOC
    CanonxCanon
    F/F
    M/F
    M+/F+
    Minor2
    Anal
    Breast
    Blowjob
    Oral
    Vaginal
    Preg
    DP
    Peg
    Condom Use
    Bush (As in pubic hair)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Scenario #1
    Characters: Louise Belcher, Logan Berry Bush (Bob’s Burgers), Dylan Beekler (Golan the Insatiable)
    Following Parings: Crossover Paring - Dylouise (Dylan x Louise), Same Universe Paring - Louigan (Logan X Louise)
    Note: Louise and Dylan aged up to their teen years

A 14 year old Louise Belcher is returning home from School when she began looking around until she came cross 14 year old Dylan Beekler.

“Who are you supposed to be a Beast-man impersonator?” Dylan asked

Louise stop for a moment and turned around “What do you want?”

“Hey I asked the question first.” Dylan said

“What should I explain myself to you?” Louise demanded

“Well since you cross my path I think I gonna have to punish you.”

“You punish me, you don’t know who you’re talking to you Goth Girl” Louise swung at Dylan slapping her in the face

“You have some fight in you, I like that.” Dylan licks the blood from her lips

“Ughh I didn’t just saw you do that just now.” Louise said

Dylan backs Louise into a wall “What’s your name?”

“L-Louise Belcher.”

“Louise…I’m going fuck you.”

Dylan pulled Louise toward her and began to kiss her while she does her she places her hand over Louise’s ass feeling her up to get Louise all aroused by the kissing, Next Dylan move her hand in between Louise’s leg and she stopped her from there.

“Stop it!” Louise said

“Well I’m flattered.” Dylan held Louise toward her as she laid her on the ground “Relax Bunny ears.”

“You Bitch!” Louise said

“You’re so uptight, when’s the last them you hit it off?” Dylan asked

“That’s not of your Ah…business.” Louise moaned as Dylan lifted up her shirt and undid her bra and began licking her left breast

Dylan began moving down in between her legs she pulled off Louise’s panties and began licking her pussy, Louise felt Dylan licking up her black bush causing her to moan after 4 minutes of licking her off Dylan took of her skirt as Louise turned around she see Dylan with a strap-on, It was double-headed and designed to pleasure both of them
    At the same time.

“Dylan you’re gonna use that to fuck me? But we can’t what if someone else sees us?” Louise said

“Oh come on, it’s been 5 years nobody step in here since.” Louise laid back on the ground as Dylan knelt and positioned the head of the dildo at Louise’s pussy, she easily slipped the dildo into her. Their breasts were
    Squashed between them as Dylan bounced their hips together. Dylan continued to fuck Louise and herself as their fluids started to run down their legs. Dylan found herself moaning out until the both reach their climax.

While all of this happening 17 year old Logan Barry Bush is on his bike when he peeked into the alley where Dylan and Louise are. As he got a bit closer he sees Dylan standing up as Louise is licking her pussy when all of a sudden Logan trips on a can and the two saw him

Dylan look right at Logan “Well what we have here?”

“His name is Logan he once took my hat when I was 9.” Louise explains

Dylan press her foot on Logan’s back “Hey get off me!”

“I don’t think so, I think you like what you just saw.” Dylan said

“I do not.” Logan said but Dylan used her foot to unzipped his pants and pulled out of his now harden dick

“That’s not what this telling me.” Dylan rubs her foot on Logan’s dick

“What do you want Goth girl?” Logan demanded

Dylan then said “I won’t say anything to Louise’s parents if you Take Louise’s ass just as I did.”

“You blackmailing--- if this about the hat thing?” Logan yelled

Then sudden Louise began sucking on Logan’s dick, Logan started to turn away pretending not to notice Louise is sucking his dick off. However unable to control himself Logan got up and lay right on top of her

“Damnit! I wanna fuck you just like that Goth girl did.”

Logan gazed at Louise’s body as he took off her skirt and panties showing off the black hair above Louise’s pussy, Logan then unzip his pants and pulled out his 15 inch dick, He then maneuvered so his cock was aimed directly at the entrance of Louise’s pussy as he slowly made his way in

“Your Pussy is so tight!”

As Logan’s dick went farther in Louise’s pussy began to bleed a bit, once fully inside He began moving in and out of Louise at a steady pace. In the meantime Dylan is getting her Sharp-On and get behind Logan as he fucking Louise’s pussy causing it to bleed.

“You’re gonna enjoy this.” Dylan then guides the dildo right into Logan’s ass

“Hey what are you doing with that!” Logan looking over his shoulders

“Hey who said you can stop? Beside I see my mom does this before.” Dylan grasped Logan's ass with her hands, as Logan continue to pound Louise Dylan began ramming the Sharp-On into Logan’s ass, The movement was awkward at first but they soon set up some sort of rhythm, but quickly became more regular.

“Oh this is it Louise I’m gonna come.” Logan quickly pulled out as he shot his seed all over Louise’s chest as Dylan Reached her Climax as well.

Moments Logan is fixing his pants “Hey Logan, don’t say anything about what we did here, I have someone who might end up making your life a living nightmare.”

Logan turned around and see Golan standing right in behind Dylan “Who the hell is that?”

To Be Continue for now
    Last edited by Rayfox; 02-19-2016, 06:55 PM.
    http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/rdzreborn2k5.png

Scenario #2
    Characters: Vanilla the Rabbit (Sonic), France the Rabbit (Sonic Fan Character)
    Following Parings: OCxCanon Paring: Vanilla X France

Now at the Lance Hotel France sat down by the bed as Vanilla slowly removed her wedding dress showing off her Lingerie and walked over to France. just as she sat next he warped his arms around her and the two began kissing uncontrollability

"France, My feelings are overwhelming me."

France lay Vanilla on the bed she got on top of her and grabbed on her right breast and as the same time be starting kissing her neck. Afterward France grabbed both her breast and began moving them around. He places his mouth on the left breast and began sucking on her nipple sliding his tongue around it as he rub and squeeze the her right breast.

"Vanilla your Breast is beautiful."

Next France move his hand down to Vanilla's pussy and stuck his index finger inside her. With each time he move his finger Vanilla starts to moan. After Vanilla reach her Climax France got undress and as he pulled off his boxers Vanilla look at his throbbing 15 inch dick.

"Oh France you're so big and it's my first time, I hope it can fit."

"Same here it's my first time as well, I'll try to so slow."

"Alright then."

Vanilla spread her legs wide allowing France to move closely toward her, he took a hold of his dick and slowly place his dick inside her pussy. As he got it all the way in Vanilla felt it France's dick Broke through her hymen as her pussy began to bleed a pit

"Are you okay, Vanilla did it hurt?"

"I'm fine. it hurt at first but now it's starting to feel good now."

With that France began to trust his dick in and out of Vanilla slowly

"Vanilla your insides are to warm, it feels really good"

France then picked up momentum and starts pounding Vanilla making her moan even more then before. As he began pounding her he lower himself so they can kiss each other as the pounding continues. Next France sat up while holding on to Vanilla his dick is still inside her. Vanilla jump up and down as France buries his face in between her breast

"Oh my France, you're going deeper then before!"

Now while holding on to Vanilla with both hands France got into his feet and lean over to the wall and resumed pounding her pussy.

"Here it comes, I'm gonna come inside you!"

"Yes come inside me!"

With one last push France shot his load into Vanilla's womb, Vanilla gasped as she felt his load filling her womb. now back on the bed France pulled out of her pussy and the two lay down next to each other

After she catch her breath Vanilla said "You must have kept your Virginity for a very long time, So I became your first."

France smiles and said "I have very overprotective Parents they didn't want me people around girls who only seek young man just to have sex with them and move on to the next one."

Vanilla hugged her husband "I'll never leave you."

"Thanks for telling me that, Vanilla"

Next the two kissed for one last time before going to sleep

Comment

Scenario #3
      Characters: Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls), Geoff Levin (Gravity Falls OC)
      Following Parings: OCxCanon Paring: Geofable (Geoff X Mabel)

In the their apartment inside the master bedroom Geoff wearing his light blue tank top is on the bed reading a Light Novel, Mabel who is wearing a robe steps out of the master bathroom “Okay Geoff I’m ready.” She then takes off her robe and went over to Geoff while putting on Geoff’s black colored jersey with the Chicago Cubs Logo on the shoulders.

Once Mabel got on her side of the bed Geoff laid his book on the nightstand and sees Mabel lying down

“Mabel?”

“Huh.”

Geoff then got on top of Mabel. ”I wanna do you.”

Both Geoff and Mabel sat up “You want to make love to me, but we just starting living together and I don’t wanna make that move just yet.” Mabel said

“Mabel, just seeing you made me so hard, Touch me.” Geoff places Mabel’s right hand on his 15 inch dick

“My god did I really made you this hard?” Mabel blushing while her hand is on Geoff’s dick

Geoff has his hand on the right Mabel’s face “I’ll go slowly, so it won’t hurt as much.”

The two embraced each other with a kiss letting their tongues press against one another After the broke off their kiss Mabel began to slowly remove Geoff’s Jersey off her showing off her body + her pubic hair. Now lying flat on her back Geoff move down in between Mabel's legs and began licking her pussy.

Geoff then got on top of Mabel and held his 15 inch dick where her chest is, from there Mabel traps his dick between her tits and Geoff began to tit fuck Mabel. 3 Minutes later Geoff places his hand over Mabel's legs and slowly spread them “Okay Mabel, here I go.”

Geoff slowly aims his dick right into her Pussy as it goes all the way in Mabel's Pussy began to bleed.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!”

“It’s all right, it’ll hurt for a while, and then it’ll be okay.”

Geoff begins ramming himself in and out of her, Mabel’s screams of pain soon turned to moans of pleasure

Next Mabel got on her Hands and Knees and Geoff moved right behind her with his hand on her left buttock and guided his dick with his other hand. Geoff began moving his dick in and out of Mable's pussy as she moan with each thrust, Geoff starts to thrust his dick in and out at a fast pace now with one eye closes as he felt himself going to come. After one last thrust Geoff pulled out and release his load all over Mabel ass.

Afterward the two lay down beside each other ”How it felt?” Geoff asked

“It was good, Thanks Geoff.” Said Mabel

“I’m glad that I can make you happy”

“Same Here.”

To Be Continue

Comment

Working...
      X