Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Gravity Falls] - Dipper's Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gravity Falls] - Dipper's Magic

To get the ball rolling and encourage actual writers to start posting, here's my old oneshot story about Wendy and Dipper. It was posted on WWOEC and on AFF (under a now inaccessible account). If you haven't read it I hope you'll enjoy it and consider reviewing.

[Gravity Falls] - Dipper's Magic
    by Izidor

Wendy was dragging a big bag of trash with a scornful look on her face. If there was anything she hated it was cleaning, and for more reasons than one. Her hands were too rough for all the trinkets that littered the store (for it was all mostly junk in her opinion) and she'd always give herself extra work by accidentally breaking an occasional mystic ball of happiness or some other shady object. This in turn made her even more careless out of frustration and it would go downhill from there. There was also the issue of getting rid of the evidence, and the fact her eyes just didn't see dust the way other girls did. For her a thing was either clean or dirty and there was a vast unexplored territory of possibilities between those two states of being. A spider's web for instance wasn't something to get stressed over and neither was the presence of a layer or two of mold, if said mold just happened to be of the same or similar color of the object. Then again she just might've been lazy and didn't care one bit for stuff that didn't matter. What did matter were the things she did in her free time, even if it just meant sitting on a chair and sipping a stolen beer while gazing into the woods.

"Oh come on!" She suddenly stopped as the gigantic trash bag got stuck on a wayward branch, and instead of lifting it up she pulled at it with her considerable strength, and the inevitable happened. The bag tore open and spilled its content on the leaf covered ground while she fell flat on her ass and looked at it all with wonder.

"Of course. No surprises there." She said with mock calm and started to push back everything through the tear back in, all the while coming up with creative curses which she muttered under her breath.

A big black shadow snarled from behind the bushes, watching her like she was a delicious morsel, and she looked towards it to see two wolfish heads with sharp fangs staring at her and edging closer and closer. The two legged beast howled, and was struck by a broken mystery ball and an empty soda bottle.

"Fuck you too you… whatever you are! You think I don't have enough problems as it is? You wanna piece of this?" She struck her modest chest with her fist and again reached down to grab a handful of authentic Chinese talismans and a more obviously fake stuffed seagull. The beast snarled again, but the seagull flew for the first and last time in all of its anatomically incorrect glory and rammed itself in one of the throats. The beast coughed, stood still and then turned to run while its second head howled with frustration and defeat.

"Enjoy the toxins you jerk!" She yelled out after it and was about to throw the talismans too when her strong arm froze and she looked at them again.

"These could be used as poker chips!" She thought to herself and shrugged her shoulders. With her pocket a bit heavier she sighed and started to gather up all the spilled stuff again. Her hand grabbed a piece of crumpled up paper, and noticing some red crayon lines on it she idly straightened it out for no particular reason. She stared at it for a minute or so before she realized what she was looking at.

"Oh my." She said as her lips curved into an honest smile. She began to laugh heartily and stomp her feet like a little girl. She hadn't seen something like that since elementary school, and it was like it opened a door to a whole load of memories that lingered somewhere within her. For a moment she could almost smell the chalk and feel the weight of a dodge ball which she used to great effect during PE.

It was a rudimentary drawing of a vagina and an asshole, akin to those found in Paleolithic caves and on small carved statuettes of fat and nameless Venuses. In short it was a work of a very young boy whose budding desire came up with a woefully inadequate depiction in lack of a model, but it was an honest effort that Wendy liked because of its daring. What made the picture was the figure of the boy who fancied himself to be a cunning linguist, and the code which explained who was doing what. The letter "W" was written in the corner right beside the imagined cunt, and a shaky "D" was above the drawn boys head. Doubtlessly the "D" was added later, perhaps just prior to the drawing being crumpled up and thrown away. A few stains that were long dried up caught her eye and she looked around to see if anyone was spying on her. Except a lazy owl that wouldn't tell and was slumbering on a branch high above her she was alone, and she went on to confirm her suspicion. She put her nose to the paper and inhaled, and the sensitive organ recognized the very faint smell that still lingered inside the cellulose. The boy did indeed pay tribute to his work.

"The nose knows!" She said and laughed again, folding up the paper and putting it right next to improvised poker chips. A kind of content calm washed over her and she chuckled, a plan already forming in her head. A little flattery (even though never shown) could apparently go a very long way.

She grabbed the bag and lifted it up like it was nothing before chucking it in the garbage container. She began to whistle as she took the very roundabout way back to the Shack. She could feel a plan coming to her, and a kind of itch that she acknowledged and was sure would be scratched one way or another.

Some fifteen minutes later she barged into the shop like a cowboy.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?" She called out and grinned a toothy grin at the startled twins. Mabel chuckled and gave Dipper a look which made him groan with frustration.

"You'll never let that go, will you?" He said with a sigh and tried to sweep Mabel away with his broom, but she jumped out of reach and giggled.

"Not in a million years Dipper!" She showed him her tongue and looked at Wendy, expecting some more salt to add to the injury.

"Oh, let him be. I think he makes a fine piece of meat." The redhead grinned again, making Mabel tilt her head in confusion before their eyes met. Mabel snorted, began to laugh and turned her back on her brother while wiping her tears away. She understood the innuendo, but the boy looked at both of them with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Alright, enough with the whole fun thing, we got work to do!" Wendy clapped her hands and both of the kids looked at her with utter disbelief.

"Are you… feeling alright Wendy? Did you hit your head or something?" Mabel asked with wonder and then leaned in towards Dipper.

"It's either a pod person or she drank Grunkle Stan's eighty-year-old medicine! Call 911 and the National Guard just in case!" She whispered and grabbed a whole bunch of ancient peanuts from the counter to use as ammunition, just in case.

"Hey, I heard that. It's not eighty years old and all it's good for is removing nail polish, he got a whole crate for cheap when he went to Mexico and met that… uh, 'girl' from Thailand." Wendy chuckled. "As for the pod person thing I really can't claim anything." She added.

"Well we're pretty much done here. Poof, no more work." Dipper shrugged and then froze like a bunny caught in the headlights. The redhead started to inch closer and closer, and before he could run she grabbed his collar. He knew what was coming.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! The two of us are going way upstairs to clean up the attic. Mabel, you're in charge of the Shack while we descend into the maelstrom." The teen held the hapless boy as he tried to break free, and his sister smiled at his desperation. Her expression changed to one of deep thought within a second.

"Wait, how can you descend if you're going up?" She asked the redhead and pulled her sleeve.

"I'm going up and Dipper is going down. Simple as that." She said and patted Mabel's head, making her literally purr.

"Mabel! This isn't the time for your cat routine! The attic is hell, it hasn't been cleaned since the sixties, you can't let her take me there!" Dipper pleaded and then looked at the stranger who pretended to be Wendy.

"You! Who are you?" He demanded, but he knew it was all in vain. His doom was sealed the moment she put her hand on him.

"Have fun Dipper!" Mabel waved them goodbye as they disappeared into the hallway, Wendy still holding him lest he tries to escape.

"You do realize Grunkle Stan isn't going to pay you a dime for this? I doubt even he knows what's up there." Dipper tried again but all he got was an amused look from his fair maiden.
    "Well sometimes you just gotta be nice to people Dipper." She said and released him from her grip. The boy hung his head and sighed, following her obediently. At least he'll be able to spend some time with her despite the horrors that awaited them in the unexplored chaos.

Some minutes later they climbed into the darkness through the attic door and a creaky ladder, and Wendy found the light switch after a bit of groping around. The dim light that flickered on barely managed to illuminate the cluttered space, and Dipper found himself face to face with admiral Nelson. He shrieked like a girl and grabbed Wendy's leg in horror.

"It's just admiral Nelson dear, he doesn't bite." She imitated an old woman, and Dipper let go of her in embarrassment. He blushed and to save some of his dignity went deeper into the mess.

The place was filled with old furniture, clothes, records, costumes and a whole lot of nameless junk that Dipper was sure never served any purpose at all. He even found a fake golden cup encrusted with equally fake diamonds and an Elvis suit that glittered despite being in a particularly dark corner.

"So how are we going to clean all this?" He called out to Wendy who was somewhere behind him. He could hear her moving about and rummaging through stuff.

"With your tongue of course." Wendy said to herself and felt that itch again. She was sure the object of her quest was as near to her as Dipper was to his, but she had the benefit of knowing what hers looked like.

"Hey Dipper, did you know lambs like to lick salty things?" She asked loudly and a bemused "ha-ha" reached her ears. Finally she saw a huge trunk which was carefully tied shut with ropes, and she pulled out her pocket knife to cut through them. The lock was probably broken sometime around her birth or so she assumed, but it was two years ago that her pseudo-employer put the trunk to use. He bought a big rug from a Gypsy, who got it from an Inuit who inherited it along with nothing in particular from his grandfather who was in fact from Uzbekistan but was born in Soviet Siberia and traded in fur. Unbeknownst to all three owners and Wendy herself the fur was found perfectly preserved in a certain cave, frozen for thousands of years. Its very existence bordered on the impossible and its mint state made it so valuable that one could sell it and live a decent life until death comes for its due.

It was the fur taken from the long extinct Deninger's bear by some unknown hunter back when man-made fire was a novelty.

"Ah, there we go." Wendy pulled out the brown mass and laid it on the clearing she made. She unfolded it and was pleased to find it the way she remembered it – soft and warm.

"Why are my hands shaking?" She asked herself, and knew the answer immediately. She was in fact a bit nervous about the whole thing, yet it seemed to her that if she doesn't do it she was going to regret it for her whole life. Despite that when she saw a small bottle sticking out from some moth eaten costume she reached for it and pulled out the cork. Her nose tested the smell and found it pleasing.

"Hey Wendy! Look what I've found!" Dipper suddenly came back, holding a saber and swinging it around.

"Careful with that, you might hurt yourself." She warned and the boy groaned, letting his weapon drop on the floor. He looked at Wendy with a sulky expression.

"I didn't tell you not to play with it. It would be better if you did it outside though, you might break something here." She took a sip of the fragrant liquid and color rushed into her cheeks. She looked at the bottle in awe.

"There's nothing here but junk anyway." Dipper sighed and looked at the saber with longing but knowing that she was right. "What are you drinking?" He asked and reached for the bottle, but she pulled her hand away and shook her finger.

"Sit with me." She offered and sat down, bottle still in hand. It was red wine with a nice fruity taste to it, or to be specific it was a fine vintage from Napoleon's private stash.

"You aren't supposed to drink it either." Dipper duly noted as he sat down on the fur she prepared. She winked at him and took another long gulp.

"Emperor, admiral. I propose this toast to a great artist and an overall nice guy who doesn't know what's good for him." She raised the bottle towards the costume and the bust before finishing the bottle.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Dipper said earnestly and looked at Wendy. Her cheeks were puffed up, and before he knew what was going on the girl pushed him on his back and mounted him. Her kiss was rough and unexpected, and he felt her tongue open his mouth. She gave him her gulp of wine, and though startled he swallowed it by reflex and began to cough when she pulled back. Warmth began to radiate from his stomach and he felt dizzy, though he didn't know if it was from the kiss or from the wine.

"A man should be able to take his drink Dipper." The redhead teased and licked her lips. Her hair hung right above his face and her green eyes were like those of a hawk that has seen its prey.

"I…I…" Dipper stammered, and Wendy once again descended upon him. This time he relaxed and opened his mouth willingly. He had no idea why this was happening but he welcomed it, and as he felt her wet tongue brush pass his lips he moaned and touched it with his, even daring to put his hand on the back of her head as he saw guys do on TV. She obviously knew what she was doing and he merely followed her movements. Again the gentle kiss turned into a forceful one and Dipper felt her sucking out his tongue. He opened his mouth as far as he could and she seized the chance, invading him completely and pressing her body against his. He felt the hint of softness under her shirt and he arched his back to get the most of it.

Wendy once again pulled back and laughed.

"You little scamp!" She scolded him as he gazed at her with expectation and wonder, thinking himself to be caught in a kind of dream that'll end the moment he stops and thinks everything through. But she was real, and what was happening was very real too. The taste of exquisite booze was still in his mouth, and his tongue still felt the slippery warmth with which she assaulted him. He wiped his sweaty forehead, reached to touch her with his trembling hand and almost failed to do it. The girl sighed at this understandable (and somehow cute) hesitation. She took it into hers and placed it on her breast.

"Earth to Dipper, Earth to Dipper. Are you still there?" She closed her hand over his, making him squeeze her breast. He could feel her heartbeat underneath the yielding softness, and it made him do the obvious by association.

"I love you Wendy!" He blurted out, making the redhead smile a gentle smile. She lowered herself on him again, this time putting her lips to his ear while her hand threw aside his hat and began to stroke and play with his hair.

"No you don't, you're just a healthy little boy with incredible luck. Don't make me mad by repeating those words so casually." She whispered and turned his head to face her. She kissed his nose and rolled off him, his eyes following her every move. She began to move her hand up and down his chest and stomach, reassuring him that she was there and that she was far from over.

"But why are you then doing this? Not that I'm complaining! It's just that I… umm, how to put it… I thought that…" Dipper fought for every word, and Wendy continued to caress him while basically ignoring his words. She knew that boys like to say such things once they're fired up, and Dipper was no exception despite his age and inexperience. It came natural to them as much as it did to her and other girls. She however was pretty honest in general and promised herself that she would never talk of love casually. Then again her silence was equally often misunderstood. It seemed impossible to do the right thing.

"I found your little drawing Dipper." She cut through his botched monologue and pulled out the masterpiece from her pocket. Dipper let out a meep and began to apologize in something that vaguely sounded like human speech.

"Whoa, whoa! Easy Dipper, you'll get a heart attack. See, your blood pressure is already sky high…" She almost casually laid her hand on his crotch and felt about for the stiff little twig. He felt and saw her index finger and thumb holding it, and he almost lost it then and there. She squeezed his aching little cock and despite the double barrier of shorts and briefs it was the most exquisite thing he ever felt in his short life. He remained perfectly still and silent, watching her touch him in that special place.

"So here's the deal…" She began with a husky voice and took matters into her own hands in a number of ways, and for the first time Dipper thought that this wasn't just for his benefit, that she too was enjoying herself and it made him happy that she was.

"You're going to do that to me, and if you make me have an orgasm I'll let you fuck me right here and in any way you want. But beware! You know what they say about ginger girls…" Wendy licked her lips and gave his cock a stronger squeeze that bordered on painful and yet felt good. He looked at his crotch and then at the crude drawing. His reply was more than obvious.

"I'll do anything Wendy!" He whined and bucked his hips to feel her hand a little bit more.

"Careful… you'll have to lick my cunt, my asshole, and of course you'll have to suck on these." She moved her hand away and sat up, throwing her hat aside and pulling off her shirt. Her pale flesh almost had a light of its own, and the two perky little tits with their pink nipples made Dipper pucker up his lips almost instinctively. Her slim body was toned and almost boyish, but the flawless smoothness of her skin invited his touch and kisses with its indefinable feminine quality. She smiled at him, knowing that it was everything he wanted and that her silly warnings were disregarded.

Dipper followed her example and began to undress with tremendous speed. He threw his shirt away and peeled off his shorts, giving the redhead a nice view of his little erection. She kneeled beside him with patience as he desperately tried to untie his shoelaces with trembling hands.

"Come on you stupid thing!" He growled at the final nemesis, and Wendy sighed as her hand once again pushed him on his back and slid down across his chest and stomach to his briefs, where it then lingered for a split second before she grabbed his leg and pulled it close. She untied both of his shoelaces and he kicked his shoes off, looking at her with a bit of shame.

"Sorry." Dipper apologized, earning an amused but benevolent look from Wendy. His supple and seemingly fragile body with its white skin and slender muscles underneath which have yet to begin to grow looked tender and inviting to her in strange ways. She could feel her body respond to his admiration and in turn wanted to show him what pleasure is, and yet a maternal feeling of care prevented her from going overboard.

"For what?" She casually waved her hand and then pointed at his briefs. "That has got to go. Show it to me and I'll show you mine." She continued, for a moment closing her eyes and remembering a sunny spring day behind the school, when the flowers began to fill the air with their fragrance and the bees buzzed around them almost as if in a dance.

Dipper did as she suggested, and the older girl smiled at what she saw. His little cock was stiff and ready for whatever is to come, and its reddish head was already a bit moist from the long wait and her own teasing. She licked her lips with hunger which went unnoticed by the boy.

"Sorry." He chirped again, this time making her turn her head in a dazzling flash of red hair and white teeth. She laughed and hugged him, showering his face and neck with kisses.

"For what? There's nothing wrong here, I like it." She smiled and touched the gentle head with her fingertip, rubbing it in tiny circles. Dipper inhaled sharply and his cock twitched, already at the edge of orgasm. Wendy noticed this and moved her hand a bit lower, squeezing the root of his cock just in the right way. She wanted him to gather up as much of his youthful seed as possible.

"Remember the deal? You have to make me cum first. Then I'll give the little guy some special attention." She said and laid back, pulling off her boots and then unbuttoning her jeans. Dipper tensed up and watched her peel them down along with her panties.

A moment later he was kneeling between her wide open legs and staring at her cunt. It was the first cunt he ever saw in person, and he felt his initial wish come back to him with full force. The red hairs which covered it didn't help much to obscure the sight, and Wendy shifted a bit and used her hands to spread herself open and give him an even better view of her treasures. Her orifice was slightly open and overflowing with her juices which made her pink flesh glisten with all of its inviting and apparent softness, and the hard little nub of her clitoris displayed her willingness and desire with neither shame nor reluctance.

"This is my clit. It's very sensitive so don't rub it directly. I like it when it's sucked gently and lightly licked. Remember that. Oh, and please try not to nibble on it or something like that. This is where I pee from and I doubt you're into those games so here's what's really important." Wendy moved her finger lower and pushed it in the receptive opening, sighing as she did so. Dipper inched closer and closer with his face, not wanting to miss a single thing. He could smell her musky scent, and though he had no comparison to it he immediately noticed its effect on him. It was only his youth which made it possible for him not to become deaf, blind and stupid at the spot and just mount her. His cock was painfully erect, but he didn't dare touch it out of worry that he might cum without actually doing anything. He heard about those things happening and he figured that if it happens to him now that saber might just come in handy.

"That's where I'm going to fuck you…" He gasped out, and finally succumbed to his own desire. Her finger was still inside her and she wasn't done with her explanation, but Dipper pressed his face against her wet pussy and inhaled deeply, making her lift herself up a bit on her elbow and look at him with some surprise.

"Wow, I thought he'd chicken out at the last minute!" She thought with a smile as the first wave of pleasure washed over her. She felt his hot breath tickle her as he pulled back a tiniest bit just to see her cunt again up-close.

"Yup, practice makes perfect." She implied her approval and pulled her finger out, letting the boy see her clench and relax. He immediately began to lick her in long and slow laps, letting his tongue sink into the lubed up hole and then go up right beside her clit and then go back down between the outer and inner lips. He began to touch and prod, still exploring the unknown country, and she moved her hips to get the most out of his touch.

"Good, good… keep doing it. Push your fingers inside too, don't worry. You won't hurt me…" She muttered and placed her hand on his head, directing him as she saw fit. With the other she began to fondle her own breasts and pinch her nipples, getting more and more fired up with each lick she got. Dipper timidly pushed a finger inside, and she surprised him by squeezing it with surprising strength. A tremor passed through her body and he looked towards her, fearing that he might've done something wrong. The look on her face was one of delight, and he began to finger fuck her with more certainty. His finger wiggled and moved inside her, drawing out a few whimpers and moans that sounded like the sweetest music to him. He grew bolder, letting his left hand caress and squeeze her inner thigh and go all the way to her toned stomach which heaved with each deep breath.

He was giving her pleasure, and it was a novel thing he didn't know he was capable of. It almost felt like he was one of those comic book superheroes who got their powers for the first time. He closed his eyes as she pulled his head towards her clit, and he did as she instructed him previously. His nose was pressed against her fragrant hairs as his slightly opened mouth suckled the little nub with care and his tongue encircled it, never touching it directly.

"More fingers Dip!" She cried out, arching her back and letting out a yelp as he boldly pushed two more in. He moved his hand as fast as he dared, and the teenager shook and wiggled as he did everything he thought would feel good. He kissed and licked, gave her thigh a stronger squeeze like she gave to him previously, and he could feel her clamp shut around his fingers within a few seconds. He looked up to see her eyes tightly shut, her teeth clenched and her hair in a mess. She raised her hips, essentially grinding her pussy against his face in rough moves and then finally she remained still, his fingers still inside her.

"He he, that was pretty good little man." Wendy said after a while. Her whole body was covered with perspiration, and she looked at Dipper with a content look on her face.

"Thanks." He said and moved his fingers, making her once again move her hips upward and sigh. He slowly pulled them out and watched as her gaping hole clenched and relaxed, and he kissed it again. The girl watched him as he once more began to lick, but she gently pushed him away with her foot.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She playfully said and sat up, running her hand through her damp hair and winking at Dipper. He grinned and stood up, this time proudly showing her his cock. She smiled and edged closer, taking his silky smooth balls in her left hand and carefully brushing her thumb against them.

"Very nice." She said and looked up to see his eyes filled with expectation. "I want you to cum in my mouth, so just enjoy the ride." She continued and kissed the tip of his cock, sending a shudder through him.

Dipper watched as she put her thin lips to his cock again, and he thrust forward a bit in an effort to enter her, but the redhead anticipated this and moved in that precise moment, making his cock miss its mark and brush across her freckled cheek. The hot flesh felt wonderful against her face and it left a wet line of precum along its path.

"That… that feels good too." Dipper muttered, taking the hint. Wendy looked at him with lusty eyes that betrayed her eagerness. She moved her head left and right, letting the wonderful little cock touch both of her cheeks and lips before she kissed it again, this time on the shaft itself. She kissed her way lower and lower until she closed her mouth over his silky balls and began to very gently suck on them while her tongue encircled and bathed the immature sack. Dipper grunted and relaxed, enjoying the strange feeling and the sight of his cock resting on her face.

Wendy slowly released his balls from her mouth and without breaking their contact licked her way up and along the shaft of his cock, and this time Dipper pushed his modest length inside her and began to gently rock his hips to and fro. She began to make loops and circles on his cockhead, bathing it with her velvety tongue and all the while sucking and moving her head in accordance with his rhythm. He put his hands on her head and began to pump a bit faster, and she responded by taking hold of his cute little butt and squeezing it. He almost jumped when her finger slid between the cheeks and began to rub his untouched asshole.

"What are you doing?" He asked through the daze as her slim finger massaged his virgin rosebud and prepared it for her special trick. For a moment her finger moved away and Dipper felt a sudden disappearance of a subtle sensation that it started to build up within him, but then he felt her hand reach between his legs from the front and he moved a bit, widening his stance. He could feel his orgasm approaching, a true one that can't be compared to the one he gave himself through masturbation, and yet he instinctively relaxed as her finger once again found his asshole. This time it felt slippery, and he somehow knew what she was going to do. He looked down and she returned his gaze, reassuring him that she knew what she was doing. He relaxed, and felt her long middle finger slide inside him almost effortlessly.

"Ah!" He clenched shut around it, but it wouldn't stand still. Wendy opened her mouth and managed to suck in his balls, giving him the full treatment and her whole skill. Her finger moved inside him much in the same way as his did previously, going in and out in quick and vigorous stabs that made him whimper and moan like a girl. Wendy massaged his prostate while he let loose and began to pound her mouth just in the way she intended. A mere moment later she tasted a bitter-sweet liquid, and she closed her eyes as the boy grabbed her head and pressed himself against her face, draining his balls into her skilled mouth. The immature seed of a boy was of a peculiar taste she never forgot yet couldn't describe it except by merely remembering the faraway time when she first tasted it. Dipper gave out a final shot, and she gulped down all that he had given her. He felt it and though sky high and on increasingly weak legs he looked down to meet her eyes before his knees gave in. She slowly lied back, holding him around his waist while her finger was still firmly lodged within him and with his cock and balls still inside her mouth. She continued to suck and lick with less force and her finger now moved gently and slowly. His cock went limp for a mere moment before she brought it back up to its initial glory.

Dippers state could've been likened to that of shell shock, except the cause was far from disagreeable. His whole body felt heavy and tired, yet a flickering flame still persisted in him and the redheads tongue and finger were successfully adding fuel to it. He felt calm, satisfied and even a bit proud of himself despite the finger that still teased that unknown spot.

"Okay, okay… let's go on." He gasped out and rolled off her, closing his eyes for just a moment of rest despite his words. Wendy wiped her mouth, kinda sorry that it was all over so quickly. However the main event was yet to come, and the way her pussy looked and felt when she touched it made the timing just perfect. She was more than ready for him.

She moved a bit and remained on all fours, raising her freckled and pale ass towards the immobile boy. Her pussy opened up wonderfully because of the position, but her asshole remained just a tightly shut hole of a lovely pink color, just a bit darker than that of her pussy. She shifted a bit and gave Dipper a nudge with her foot.

"I have a confession to make Dipper" She began and spread her ass with her hands, giving him a perfect view of her berry.

"What is it?" He asked as he moved closer to inspect her. She moved her hands away and he took it as a sign to touch as much as he liked.

"I never had anything up my ass. You're going to be the first to fuck me there and I want you to do it rough if you want to. I don't mind you know…" She smiled and felt his hands on her cheeks. He pulled them apart as wide as he could and without any comment kissed her asshole. He repeated the kiss a few times before he pressed his mouth against it and pushed his tongue inside her dry heat, licking it in the same way he licked her pussy. She moaned and squeezed his tongue, and he began to wiggle it inside her, caressing the sensitive flesh.

"Dammit this feels so good…" She groaned and heard a loud and wet smack as he pulled back. Her asshole remained ever so slightly open, and the boy pushed her a bit lower and pressed his cock against it. The feeling of something nice and firm at the entrance of her delicate canal made her arch her back in anticipation, and Dipper could see and feel her asshole clench and relax like a hungry mouth.

He slammed himself inside her in one stroke, making her moan and groan at the same time. The little piece twitched inside her and she involuntarily squeezed it, feeling all of its firmness and length. Dipper grunted and began to move a bit faster than he thought would be good for her, which was precisely what she wanted. The pain was there despite his modest size and girth, and yet the feeling of being filled up gave her definite pleasure which was unlike anything she ever experienced. His balls slapped against her slopping pussy, and she could hear Dipper's grunts mingle with her moans as he continued to ream her with ever increasing speed. Wendy clenched her teeth and tried her best to not only withstand the assault but to aid it by pulling up her knees and slamming herself against him as hard as she could.

The boy stopped for a moment, feeling his second orgasm approach. He looked to see his cock half-way inside her and he slowly pulled out and watched as the now spread hole struggled to close up. He inhaled and once again pushed his whole cock into the receptive opening, but this time remained still. He lied on top of his girl and tugged her long hair, wanting to talk.

"Wendy?" He called out and received a kind of muffled whimper in reply. She shook, and he felt her asshole squeeze him again.

"Yeah… I get it." She said after a moment and moved, pushing out his cock from her aching hole as she did. There was no time to rest and she knew what he was going to say even before he said it. She knew he wouldn't be able to pull through a third round, so she rolled on her back and opened her legs while reaching out to him with her arms. Dipper smiled in relief.

"There's no way I could do it again." He said as he crawled on top of her and brushed his cock against her fuzzy cunt. Her hands caressed his back before she reached down to put it in its proper place.

"I figured so don't worry about it." Wendy muttered as she felt his cock prod her folds, and once she felt it open her up she moved her hand away. Dipper sank into her with a long and soft moan, and he grabbed both of her breasts and began to toy with the hardened nipples. Wendy sighed and bit her lower lip, feeling his entry with every fiber of her being. The boy began to pump and she grunted, hoping that he could feel her properly.

"It's better than your ass…!" Dipper meowed out, almost making her laugh again. He started to fuck her in earnest, and she raised her legs up as far as she could, making all sorts of movements and sounds that would make it worthwhile for him. He was small, but he tried his best, and the teen felt that special feeling rise within her. With each thrust his whole body would tense up and he'd clench his teeth, fighting against the overwhelming urge to cum. She began to tease her clit, and her eyes went wild when she realized it was almost over. His hands kneaded her breasts, his cock managed to spark up that particular burning she thought only a considerably bigger piece could, and her own hand delivered the decisive blow.

She came and wrapped her legs around him, keeping him in place and squeezing her muscles around him. Dipper yelped and struggled, though he didn't know if it was to break free or to go deeper into the strong velvet that accepted him. He gave a final jolt and came, shooting the last of his immature seed into her. Wendy felt his tribute and with an uncontrollable lust and pleasure simply wrestled him down and with his cock still inside her began to ride him. Her hair fell on the boy's face, and a mere second later she pushed his head against her breasts to keep him quiet. Her hips moved rapidly and with merciless power, her hunger for more reaching such heights that the boy couldn't keep up. His cock was already spent and too sensitive from the drawn out session, and this sudden explosion caught him completely off guard. Flesh slapped against flesh and Wendy's moans mixed with the wet sound of the rutting, and Dipper remained still, just watching his cock being ridden and driven towards yet another orgasm.

"Again…!" Wendy shrieked and clamped shut around him before collapsing on top of the boy. Dipper shuddered, a final dry orgasm sending him off over the edge.

The redhead kissed his face and lips, and remained to lie on top of him. They basked in the afterglow for half an hour before Wendy got off him and began to tidy up herself. Dipper followed her example, and once he was dressed she playfully nudged him with her elbow.

"Well? How was it?" She asked, and the boy looked at her with shock. His expression immediately changed into something else entirely, and he raised his hand and shook it a bit.

"Meh, I had better." He said in his coolest voice, and Wendy chuckled, throwing her arm around his shoulders.

"You're tempting fate Dipper. Next time I might never stop." She said and kissed his cheek, making him envision the clash. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist, drawing her close. He kissed her crotch, rubbed her face against the blue jeans and moved away with a happy grin. Wendy ruffled his hair and laughed, glad that her little lover took a liking to her.

"So, wanna hit the showers with me?" She asked and walked away, turning only to give him a sideways glance. Dipper puffed up his chest and pulled at the brim of his hat, a look of determination in his eyes.

"Don't get cocky Indiana Jones, I know you're more dead that alive." She winked at him, and Dipper smiled. He held her hand as they walked down from that dark place, and for the time being he was perfectly content with that. Her thumb kept moving back and forth, and it felt as good as everything else she did with him. After all he was an artist, and chicks dig artists.

"I wonder what I should draw next time?" He thought, and sighed a content sigh.

THE END

Thank you for your time.
    The gentle touch of violin strings

Well do like your story.

Comment

Good stuff man. Too bad you can't work your account on AFF. You considered posting it on archiveofourown.org?

Comment

@Doc

Thanks bro.

@SadaraX

Thanks. Yeah it's a shame but it's not really important. I'm unfamiliar with that site though, do they allow fapfiction of the loli/shota kind? I rarely write but it would be nice to know.
        The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

Working...
        X