Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[PPG/OC] The Girls Began to Bloom (Adult Fanfic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PPG/OC] The Girls Began to Bloom (Adult Fanfic)

NOTE: This is a story I had posted on WWOEC before it closed it doors now I decided to repost it here. For far I made about 2-3 Chapters and the main focus of this story are my Chibi/Bleedman OC's, The Powerpuff Girls only make guest Appearances within the story.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Following Story Tags:
    F/F
    M/F
    M+/F+
    F-self
    M-self
    Anal
    Beast
    Blowjob
    Oral
    Vaginal
    OC/OC
    OC/Canon
    X-Ray
    Shota
    Loli
    Condom Use
    Virgin Blood/Defloration

Author Notes: In this Lemon Story the main focus will be my Bleedman/PPG/Chibi OC's. The Inspiration for this PPG Style Fanfic came from the PPG-Esque Manga Doujinshi titled: Onna no Ko wa Susunderu aka The Girls are Progressing by Hindenburg, which has been translated into English by Marcus
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 1 - Part 1

[One Afternoon Mina Lapis is walking down the block along with her two friends Kendra Harper and Kimberly Netto. As the 3 enters the parks a strong gust of wind blew down causing their skirts to be lifted up. Embarrassed at the Situation Mina quickly fixed her skirt before anyone boy sees her underwear. Afterward the 3 went into an opening where they see spots 3 boys their names are Will Bowman, Eric Miles and his brother Nathan Miles.]

"Nathan here's your book, Thank you for allowing me to read it." Kendra hands Nathan back his back

Upon seeing Will Kimberly went over to him “Hey Will are you doing anything?”

"Not really why you asked?" Will asked

"Mina wants to tell you something really important." Kimberly explains

Mina face began to turn pink "Wait a sec, not out here!"

"Don't worry we'll go to my house, since my parents won't be back until 8 Tonight."

"Hey what's with that Look?" Eric asked

[Will Followed the 3 girls back to Kimberly's apartment house, once inside all 4 went up into Kimberly's bedroom. Now inside Kimberly and Kendra sat on the bed]

"Okay what Mina has to tell me that is really important?" Will asked

Mina get up from her chair "I wanted to tell you that I have liked you ever since your family moved here from your hometown, I wanted to tell you at first but I was a bit embarrassed."

“Oh that’s all? You don’t have been embarrassed around me.” Will said

Relived Mina slowly lifted up her skirt giving Will a look at her panties that has a small bowtie in the center "If you want I'll show you my panties."

Will began to blush "M-Mina?"

[As the two embraced each other Mina gave Will a French kiss letting their tongues press against one another. As this Kissing goes on the two warp the arms around each other. And then the two landed right on the bed just as Kimberly and Kendra get out of the way. Now on the bed Will places his right hand over Mina's skirt and unbutton her skirt and slowly pulled off her panties]

[As She start to blush Mina removed her hands from her pussy allowing Will to take a look at her pussy along with her Light Blue Pubic hair]

Then Will said "Wait a sec shouldn't we be having her first time right in front of Kimberly and Kendra?"

[Mina look up as Kimberly has her right hand over her panties rubbing her cunt as Kendra turned around pretending not to notice what Will and Mina are about to but it'll not be that easy for her.]

"I don't think they mind, this is Kimberly's bedroom." Mina said

[With that in mind Will move down in between Mina's legs and began licking her pussy, moving his tongue all around the sides]

"Nnnh Will."

Mina moans as Will stick his tongue right inside her "It feels good, your tongue is going in and out like that."

[After all of that licking Will took of his pants along with his boxers, once she took a look at Will's dick Mina is in shock at the size of it]

"Will.....his penis is so big." Mina got on her knees and took his dick with one hand and gently stokes it. Once Will's dick got all hard Mina began to perform fellatio on him, Mina began sucking on Will's dick at the same time she stuck her middle finger right in Will's anus."

[Will suddenly felt Mina's finger going into his ass and he sudden let out his load right in Mina's face]

"Mina I’m sorry I jumped." Will said

Mina took a towel to her face "No I'm should be sorry, I tried to do that thing I saw my mother did with my father."

Kendra said "Mina maybe you should hold out about doing that until Will can handle that."

"Okay." Mina then turned around and got on all fours "Okay Will I'm ready."

[Will stare right at Mina's ass as his dick got hard once again he then moved right behind her with his hand on her left buttock and guided his dick with his other hand. Once he got the top part of his dick inside Mina's Pussy Will grab a hold of her ass, since it's their first time he slowly enters his dick right inside Mina's Pussy.]

[Mina had her eyes closed as she felt Will's dick going right into her at the same time her Pussy started to bleed a bit.]

"Mina does it hurt?" Will asked

Mina reopen her eyes "No it doesn't hurt anymore."

"You’re so tight." Will began moving his dick in and out of Mina's pussy as she moans with each thrust.

[As the two enjoy their first time, Kimberly dug two of her fingers into her pussy as she watches Will fucks her friend from behind. Back with Will and Mina, Will starts to thrust his dick in and out Mina's pussy at a fast pace. Will has one eye closes as he felt himself going to come.]

"Mina! I'm gonna come!"

[After one big thrust Will pulled out of Mina's pussy, held his dick with one hand as his shot on load all over Mina's ass]

Kimberly is shock as what came out of Will's dick "Ewwwwww did he pee all over Mina's butt?"

"You forgot what we learned from Sex Ed week that's not urine its semen, besides its white if it was urine it would be yellow." Kendra explained

"That was good Will, I'm glad that I became your first and you became mine." Mina said

[Will lie down on the bed behind Mina to take a breather]

"Are you okay?" Mina asked

"It was good; I was hoping to hold up just for a bit." Will said

"Maybe next time." Mina then kisses Will on the forehead

[Just then the doorbell rings and Kimberly head down the stairs to answer it. As she opens the door she sees both Eric and Nathan Miles standing in front of the door]

"It's you guys?" Kimberly said

Eric said "Hey mind if we come in?"

"Sure." Kimberly said as she let the two inside her home

"Is Kendra still with you?" Nathan asked

"Yes she's right inside my room upstairs” Kimberly said

"Thanks." Nathan head upstairs leaving Kimberly and Eric by themselves
    http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/rdzreborn2k5.png

Chapter 1 - Part 2

[After Nathan head upstairs Kimberly went over to the TV which is a HD Flat Screen TV and turned on to HBO, While Kimberly is flipping the Channels to watch Eric stared as her Butt as he slowly took a peek at Kimberly's panties and notices that they are still wet from the fingering she did during Will and Mina's love making. This caused Eric's dick to get all hard with that in mind Eric got up from the couch.]

"Kimberly." Eric spoke

"Yes." Kimberly turned and as see Eric with his zipper open and his dick is showing

"I wanna do you." Eric said

[Eric went closer toward Kimberly and gave her a kiss as he move his right hand in between Kimberly's leg]

"No wait a sec not out here." said Kimberly

"But you're so wet and I'm so hard, I bet Will finally got to do it with Mina, Touch me Kimberly." Eric takes Kimberly's hand and places it over his rock hard dick

"Okay but let's go into the basement, I don't want to my next Neighborhood's 5 year old son look in on us." said Kimberly

[Eric followed Kimberly into the basement there he sees a extra Bed, as Kimberly gets everything set up Eric quickly took off his pants and his boxers.]

"You have a cute ass on you Kimberly I can't wait to fuck you." Eric said while holding his dick with his right hand

[Kimberly then pulled off her Panties and turned around, next Eric guide his dick right into Kimberly's ass. As he got the tip of his dick in her anus he hold on to Kimberly's buttocks with both hands.]

"Okay here we go." Eric's slowly move his dick slowly into Kimberly's ass, she closed her eye as Eric finally got his dick all into her ass "Kimberly do you feel me now, I'm so hard!"

"Yes I can feel your dick deep inside my ass." Kimberly shouted

{Eric began thrusting into and out of Kimberly's ass, He began in a slow phase allowing Kimberly to get use to it. Eric then lean over and grab a hold of Kimberly's small breast]

"Ahhhh Kimberly, How does it feel now?” Eric asked as he thrusting his dick in and out of her ass

"It feels so good." Kimberly moaned

[Next Eric began to Thrust his dick faster and hard causing Kimberly to moan out loud}

"Kimberly I'm about to come!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!"

[Eric did 4 more Thrusts before he pulled out and let out his load all over Kimberly's ass.]

"Ohhh You came all over my butt." Kimberly

"Yeah that was good."

[Meanwhile inside Kimberly's bedroom Will and Mina are not in the 68 Position with Mina is on top of Will sucking his dick as Will is licking her pussy. all that Kendra could do is watch as the two give each other oral sex.]

"I see why Mina likes him so much; it must be nice to have someone you like, If only I got someone like that." Kendra said when she felt a hand on her shoulder

"Actually you do Kendra."

Kendra turned around and see Nathan with his fly down and his dick all hard and sticking out of his pants "Nathan when did you come in?"

"Just now, my brother is downstairs with Kimberly and I asked if I can see you. I saw you watching Will and Mina doing it i can tell you feel left out." Nathan said

"So you want to do it also?" Kendra asked

"Yes I’m sure, I don't care if you're bisexual are not. I want to feel you from the inside." Nathan places his hands on Kendra's shoulders

[The two shared a kiss and then Nathan slowly lift up Kendra's shirt and undid her Bra and begin licking her breast at the same time he slowly removed her skirt followed by her panties, with Kendra completely nude Nathan began to take his own clothes off. From there Kendra takes her hand and grab of hold of Nathan's dick and began to suck his suck off]

"Aah Kendra that's feels good." Nathan said

"Thanks." Kendra smile

{Next both Kendra and Mina are laying down on the bed with their legs spread, after putting on some condoms Will and Nathan got on top of their respective girlfriend and stuck their dicks inside their lovers pussy. Both girls felt a jolt as the boys' dicks went all the way inside them. Since this his and Kendra first time at this Nathan start out slowly. On the other hand Will began moving his body up and down as Mina warps her arms around his body and cross her leg over his ass}

"Nathan your Penis is so big and tail it's hitting the back of me!" Kendra said

[Nathan began picking up the phase as Kendra starts to lose herself, Mina is now on top of Will and began moving her body up and down as Will places his hands over her breast.]

"Nah! I'm gonna come!"

[Will held Mina's ass with both hands as he starts to release his loud, but lucky for him he's wearing a condom. Nathan on the other hand is also felt himself getting ready to come so he does a couple more thrusts before he let loose his load and like Will he also is wearing a condom.]

[Later that evening the girls are in the bathroom taking a shower Mina stood there letting the water ran down her body while Kimberly and Kendra are dying each other off]

"Kimberly I want to thank for you helping me get my feeling out to Will." Mina said

"No Problem, I had no idea he was familiar with that whole sex thing." said Kimberly

"That's because he said that he saw his parents doing late at night after he came out of the shower." Mina said

[The next day Wheeler Zodiac one of Will and Mina's Classmates stumble into the girl's shower room at the Public Swim Pool since no one wasn't around he see a Familiar Powder-puff Girl getting ready to take a shower before entering the pool area]

Comment

Chapter 2

The next day Wheeler Zodiac one of Will and Mina's Classmates stumble into the girl's shower room at the Public Swim Pool since no one wasn't around he see a Familiar Powder-puff Girl getting ready to take a shower before entering the pool area.

Once inside he took quickly took his clothes completely striping himself down all naked, inside the shower area he see Buttercup just standing there letting the water ran down her body.

"Hey you're Buttercup of the Power puff Girls."

Upon nearing her name Buttercup got to see who it is "And you are? You remind me of someone I know."

"The name is Wheeler, Wheeler Zodiac."

"W-What do you want; this is the girl's locker room." Buttercup demanded

"Anyway I notice that you're by yourself." Wheeler said

"Yeah so?" Buttercup asked

Wheeler asked "So you came with your boyfriend?"

"What Boyfriend, If you mean Butch then no."

Wheeler places his hand over Buttercup's shoulder "Then that means you're available besides I’m better looking than Butch."

Buttercup looked right at Wheeler, held her head up and kissed him on the lips soon the two open their mouths and their tongues are press against one another. The warp their arms around each other as this kissing went on Wheeler's dick got heard and his sticking out. He moved his hands over Buttercup's A-size breast and start to rub his hand around them for a good have minutes before stopping.

Next with Buttercup leaning against the wall Wheeler got on his knees and Started licking Buttercup's pussy, Buttercup began moaning as Wheeler's tongue slide up and down her pussy. Next Wheeler got up with her legs spread out Wheeler grab a hold of his harden dick toward Buttercup's pussy, he places his dick into the entrance. He pushes his dick into Buttercup's pussy. Buttercup started to moan as Wheeler began pounding her pussy causing her to love every moment.

"Buttercup you're so tight."

"Give to me Wheeler."

Wheeler moved to the beat while Buttercup enjoys having his dick inside her. As the love making continues the bed sheets began to get win from their sweat. Next Buttercup got on her hands and knees and Wheeler grabbed her butt cheeks and this he enters his dick into his ass he started to thrust in and out and her ass."

"You see now Buttercup I'm a better fuck then Butch."

Wheeler reams back and thrust forward out of Buttercup in a fast pace. He keeps Thrusting in and out of her as fast as he can with one last thrust Wheeler pulled out of Buttercup's hand. As he's about to reach his climax Wheeler grabbed a hold on Buttercup as he release his load right inside her

"Yeaaaahhhhhh, I'm letting out so much semen into Buttercup's pussy." As Wheeler pulled out his dick a trick stream of cum ran down buttercup's legs

second later Butch stumbles into the Girl's locker room and end up seeing Wheeler standing up as Buttercup is on her knees giving his dick a suck.

"That's it Buttercup suck me dick deeper just like that." Wheeler said as Buttercup places his dick in between her tits, Buttercup held her boobs in place as Wheeler began to tit fuck her as hard as he can until his release some of his cum all over her breast

Next Wheeler sat down with Buttercup on his lap, once she's lay her butt in between Wheeler's legs his dick went right into her ass. Wheeler grabs a hold of Buttercup's hips and began to move her up and down his dick cause her to moan out loud.

"Hey you can't just come in here and do my girl." Butch complained

"Hey it was never said she was your girl, you gender swap poser" said Wheeler

"Hold it!" Buttercup got in between the two "I have idea where you both can give it to me."

Wheeler held Buttercup's legs up with his dick right inside her ass, next Butch moves in and stuck his dick right into Buttercup's pussy. Both boys down their dicks right inside from both ends Wheeler insider her ass and Butch insider her pussy. Two began ramming their dicks inside Buttercup, both boys trying to at least the other in an attempt to prove who's a better fuck. This double fucking went on for 3 minutes until both Butch and Wheeler were unable to hold on and release their load right into her.

Back outside Blossom can be seen sitting next to Tevin as the sun began to set

Tevin said "Blossom I don't mind to ask you this but are you seeing anyone lately."

"Not really why you fine me attractive enough to be your girlfriend?" Blossom asked

Tevin said "I never any good with girls."

Blossom then grabs Tevin by the arm and brought him over to a small clif away from everyone eise. from there Blossom sat right on his lap with her Panties exposed and Tevin held her with both hands as he began to Blush

"Blossom."

"Shhh don't speak."

The two started kissing each other followed by Tevin slowly removing Blossom's vest, next the two lay down on the ground Tevin kick every inch of Blossom's neck with his hand over her breast. He lifts up her tank top and lift up her training Bra over her breast and with his right pressing her right nipple she licks the left. He slowly moves down to her stomach until his right between her legs. Tevin pulled off Blossom's panties and spread her leg as exposing her reddish blush. Tevin move down where his face met with Blossom's pussy he stuck his tongue in and out of her pussy. Tevin slowly moves his tongue all around inside of Blossom's pussy
      After 3 minutes of licking her pussy Tevin unzipped his shorts and pulled out his dick, he then turn Blossom around and stood behind and held his dick toward her pussy and slowly slides his dick into and went all the wall in until he break through her hymen.

After the pain aside Tevin place his hands over Blossom's ass began slowly moving his dick in and out of her. Blossom's pussy started to bleed a little as Tevin breached her virginity They thrust into a steady rhythm, Tevin lifted himself up to while holding onto Blossom The two began kissing

"Tevin your dick is twitching inside of me"

Tevin held on to her hips for one final thrust before he pulled out of her and Squirt out of Semen all over her back

The two days later everyone is in Middle School, inside their homeroom class their Teacher is handing everyone the results of last Friday’s test, most of them got a range of A’s A+ and B’s while a few who forgot to study got F’s. After the bell rang everyone got their thing before leaving the classroom

“Damnit!” Dustin slams his paper on the table “Why I’m one of the guys who got a F on this Test?”

Jason said “Maybe next time you’ll study for it instead of trying to hit on one of the Powerpuff Girls. Just be lucky it‘s a practice test and not the real thing.”

“Really which one?” Wheeler asked

Dustin answered “I didn’t get that far…yet I think her name is Brute.”

“Brute that’s not one of the Powerpuff Girls, She’s one of the Powerpunk Girls they are different from Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup.” Jason said

Dustin said “Hey Wheeler told me how he and Butch had a Threesome with Buttercup.”

Jason said “I don’t know how Wheeler was able to get with Buttercup without anyone seeing him. I may invite her to the lake this week during spring break.”

*Later that Afternoon inside the bowman residents Will is in the living doing his homework and to study for the real test this Friday. Meanwhile his brother Lance is in his room sitting down on his bed as a goth girl dress in navy blue press similar to the Powerpuff girls is on her knees giving Lance a blowjob. He felt her lips surrounding his cock as they transverse its length.*

“Ahhhh yeah you're good at this, Rune” Lance said as he places his hands on her head as she continues to suck him off.

*Rune took over her shirt and training Bra and she pushed her breasts together and trapped him between them. She started to move her body, letting him fuck her breasts. Lance dick poked through the top of her breasts. She gave it a little lick with her tongue. Lance leaned back as Rune continued. His cock twitched between her breasts as he shot his load all over her tits*

Next Rune Lay down floor with her legs spread out, Lance grab a hold of both of her legs and entered his dick into her pussy and automatically burst through her hymen. As her Blood flows out of her pussy as Lance began humping her. With the pain gone Rune quietly moan as Lance started licking her nipples as he soon went faster and deeper into her.

Next Lance turned Rune around and lift up her right leg and re-entered his dick back into her pussy she soon moaned as Lance goes all the way into her, he then started humping her at a normal pace again. As his dick goes in and out of her pussy they both as the same time moan as Rune was close to an orgasm.

“Ahhhh I’m gonna cum!” Lance pulled out his dick and after one last thrust he shot his load over Rune's back and her ass.

Back down stairs in the Living Will is finishing up his homework when the doorbell ranged, Will stop what he’s doing and went to the door to see who it is once he did he opens the door and Mina steps inside.

Comment

Chapter 3

Back down stairs in the Living room Will is finishing up his homework when the doorbell ranged, Will stop what he’s doing and went to the door to see who it is once he did he opens the door and Mina steps inside. “Mina, you’re done with the after school Program today?” Will ask

Mina said “My Class after School Class is canceled this week, since I have time for myself I decided to come see you.”
        Now in the living room the two sat down on the couch “I was thinking about the other day when we had our first.” Mina said

Will started blushing “You mean when we had sex for the first time?”

“Yes, so are you planning anything during spring break?” Mina asked

“Not really why?” Will asked

Mina explains “Everyone is going to spend the whole week at the Lake if you want you can come, however my parents asked all 3 of my sisters to be Chaperones.”

“You mean Leann (age 20), Tamika (age 15) and Cheryl (Age 14) are also coming?” Will asked

“Yes unfortunately, Tamika is the only who didn’t want to come but she got overruled by Leann since she’s the oldest.” Mina said

“Okay, I’ll join you.” Will accepted

“Thanks, I’ll go and let Leann know you’re coming.” Mina then gave Will and kiss on the cheek before heading out the front do

Later that day Wheeler went to Jason’s house to ask him something “Hey Jason what’s this about, You said that only your brother is gonna be the Chaperone when we go the lake next week..” Wheeler demanded

Jason asked “I did said that but why you asked?”

Wheeler explains “I just heard from Kendra and Kimberly that all 3 of Mina’s sisters are going to be Chaperones, what the hell?”

Jason said “It was Mrs. Lapis idea for Leann, Tamika and Cheryl to come with us, already told my mom and dad about it so what’s the problem?”

“You and I know that Mina’s 2nd older sister Tamika is a tomboy, before Will’s family moved here she caught be with Mina and nearly put me in the ICU.” Wheeler reminded Jason of an incident that take place before Will’s family moved to their town.

“I remember, and the only reason she went off on you was because you tried to feel Mina up and Tamika caught you red handed, you should be lucky she didn’t broke your hands and didn’t cut off your penis.” Jason said

A week later everyone waiting at the bus stop as Jason’s older brother Manson (Age 19) greeted Mina’s sisters

“Leann I want to thank for you and your sister joining us this week since it’s just me and Mom and dad believe handling all of Jason’s friends are too much for just one chaperone, my mom would come herself but she and dad has to attend a meeting at their job in the city.’ Manson said

Leann said “It’s all right Manson I’m glad to spend time with Mina and her lady friends even if it for only one week.”

“Well not all of us is happy about this.” Cheryl pointed to her your sister Tamika

“Yeah, Yeah the only reason I’m here was because Leann made me, I was planning to go to the beach with my friends this week but I’m stick here playing around with Mina and her friends from School.’ Tamika said

Kimberly looked at Tamika “Mina your sister doesn’t look too happy about this?”

Mina explained “Tamika was originally planning to go to the Beach with her friends but Leann had her come with us as one of the Chaperones.”

Tamika look to her right “And who’s the red head and the skirt?”

Mina said “Tamika you already know them this is Kendra and Kimberly.”

“I think she forgot our names.” Kendra said

Leann said “I’m sorry about that, it seems Tamika doesn’t like being around any of Mina’s friends.”

“Not even Will, he’s not like Wheeler who be touching girls in places they don’t want to be touched at.” Kimberly said

“Hey don’t remind her.” Wheeler said

“It’s you again, trying to take a peek at my little sister this whole week?” Tamika cracks her knuckles at Wheeler

“Hey I’m with Jason and besides my dad didn’t want me hanging around the house all week.” Said Wheeler

3 hours later the bus took everyone to the Lake from there Jason and his brother escorted everyone to their Family’s lakeside house. Once inside everyone takes a look at everything

Nathan takes a look at the living room “Jason you never told us your parents have a house like this by the lake.”

Jason explains “My parents told me not to tell anyone, my dad stated that he doesn’t want any freeloaders ransacking the place when we’re not in it to keep an eye on everything.”

Wheeler takes a look outside and sees the Loir sisters on the other side of the Lake “Hey guys Tammy, Rebecca and Christina are in the other side of the lake.”

“Yeah go fuck one of them instead of Mina I heard she’s taken.” Tamika said

Leann looked right at the middle Lapis sister “Tamika we’re not here to encourage any of mina’s classmates to have intercourse with anyone.”

“Oh come on it’s not like they fucked before besides you can tell that Wheeler is looking to screw one of Samson (Age 16)’s sisters. It’ll be his ass if he gets caught.” Tamika said

Kimberly asked “You kiss your mom with that mouth?”

Leann covers her sister’s mouth “I must apologize for Tamika’s commode mouth, she forgot how our mother had her rinse her mouth out with expired mouthwash.”

“No soap?” Kimberly asked

“Hey I was 5 years old at the time dad was the one who cuss out that guy who bumped into his car.” Tamika said

Manson steps in “Okay ladies let’s get settle in before we do anything else we have the whole week to show you around the place.”

Later on Tamika went to the top balcony Tamika took out her Smart Phone and called one of her friends “Hey Arron there’s been a change of plan, I been drag to the lake by my sister to play Chaperone for Mina and her friends from School.”

2 hours later a RV drove near the Lakehouse upon hearing the horn Manson stepped outside “Arron, what are you doing out here aren’t you, Alan and the girls are heading to the beach.”

Arron explains “We were gonna do that but a bird told that Tamika got sick with her little sis and her friends.”

Cheryl stared right at Tamika “You didn’t?”

“Don’t give me that look, Mina get to spend her spring break with her friends.” Tamika said

Cheryl then step outside “Arron, Alan, Ladies I’m here that you guys had to change their plans and come to the lake instead of the beach, I didn’t know that Tamika was gonna start making phone calls.’

“No problem Cheryl we’ll be in the RV.” Alan said

Manson said “Very well if you need anything you have my Cell phone number.”

In the Meantime Wheeler and Eric took Jason’s rail boat to go to the other side of the lake

Eric said “Should we let Jason know we’re using his dad’s rail boat to get to the other side of the Lake?”

“Don’t worry about it once we say hello we’ll put it back before he notice it’s gone.” Said Wheeler

As the two docked near the shore the two got out of the boat and look around at the cabin Lori sisters are in “Not much to look at maybe we should invite them over to Jason Lake House.” Wheeler said

As the boys continue to look around Christina “Crystal” Lori and Rebecca “Ruby” Lori came around in their swim suits on “Eric Miles and Wheeler Zodiac what brings you here?” Christina asked

Eric answered “Jason’s parents told us that we can spend spring Break at their Family’s Kale House.”

“But Jason’s brother Mason and Mina’s older sisters are doing the Chaperones.” Wheeler said

Rebecca said “Well you didn’t expect that Jason would allow you boys to be here by yourselves didn’t you?”

“Hey we Will and her brothers Kyle and Lance plus Eric’s brothers are also here.” Wheeler mentioned

“If they are here that would mean that Mina and the other girls is also here, Wheeler were you and Eric planning to do something with one of them.” Rebecca stared right at the two boys

Eric try to defend himself “Hey It’s was wheeler’s idea not mine and besides Mina’s older sister Tamika is watch him since she been dragged here by Leann and Cheryl.”

“And Mina and Will are seeing each other since the day she, Kimberly and Kendra invited Will and your brother over to Kimberly’s home.” Rebecca said

Later on back at the Lakehouse Will is in his room sitting down on a Bean bag chair wearing only a Tank top and boxers when he hears a knocking on the door, he gets up and as he opens the door he sees Mina who is wearing a blue night gown

“Will you’re still up?” Mina asked

Will said “I was finishing this my book I been reading since we got her.”

Mina then steps inside and closes the door behind her “I hope you don’t mind me wearing something like this, it was the girl’s idea so.”

Will warp his arms around Mina “No I don’t mind what you wear, besides you look cute wearing that.”

Mina starting blushing “Thanks.”

From there Mina move forward to kiss Will on the lips. Will then return the kiss back to her, He then turned Mina around and begin kissing her neck. Afterward Mina drop down to her knees and pulled down Will’s boxers and took hold of Will’s 15 Inch dick in her hand. She stroked it until it reached its full erect length then she began to suck his dick, 5 minutes afterward Mina lay down on the bed as she reached down to open herself to her boyfriend, her fingers splitting her pussy and guiding his dick into her pussy.

“Ohhhhh!”

“Try not to moan too load you may wake everyone up.” Will said

“Okay” Mina replied as she looked down and saw her light blue and his black pubic hair coming closer together as he penetrated deeper into her. She then wraps her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck, Mina started to move on Will's dick, as much as her position allowed her too. Will hips continued to move against Mina’s, Mina moaned as Will let his dick almost slip out of her before plunging it back into her.

Suddenly Will pulled put and turned Mina around, now with Mina on all fours Will grabs on to Mina’s hips and stuck his dick into her ass. Since this is their first time going anal he went slowly just to get use to feeling, once he did he behind thrust his dick in and out of Mina’s ass which causes her to lay her head on the pillow as Will continues to go deep into her. Next Will sat down with Mina right on his lap and resume thrusting his dick into her ass while grabbing on to her breast.

“Mina I’m going to cum!” As he rams his dick into her Mina bit her finger to keep herself from yelling as Will picked up the pace of his thrusts after one big thrust Will pulled out of her ass and release his load all over her buttocks.

After the two take a breather and cleanup Will and Mina got into the bed together

Comment

Working...
        X