Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Steven Universe- Becoming Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Universe- Becoming Together

Chapter 1 m/f bj first time

“So the Gems are out on a mission right now?” Connie asked. The tween Indian girl looked at her best friend.
    “Yeah, they’re out looking for Peridot in South America. It could take weeks to complete the search, so they left me here,” Steven, her slightly pudgy best friend replied.
    Connie wore a torque blouse and grey cargo shorts. Steven wore his usual jeans and pink shirt which his stomach was sticking out of revealing his rose quartz gem where his belly button should be. They were inside Steven’s house with Steven lying atop his bed and Connie sitting crossed legged at the foot of the bed.
    “So we’re here alone?” Connie asked. Steven nodded.
    “Dad’s gonna sleep here tonight after he takes you home, but right now he’s busy at the car wash.” Connie bit her lip. Should she bring it up? She really wanted to, but was afraid of Steven’s reaction. It could mean the end of their friendship.
    Connie took a deep breath. “StevenIloveyouandIwanttogiveyouablowjob.” As soon as she started all the words just fell out of her mouth. Connie felt her cheeks redden. She really didn’t to lead with the blow job. She had been thinking about the reasons she wanted to do it and why it was okay for them in do that kind of stuff. But then she just throws it all away by dumping it all out far too early. Silence hung in the air. Connie forced her heard to look at Steven. His face was as red as hers felt.
    “You love me?” For a split second Connie could have sworn Steven pupils were shaped like stars.
    “Yeah I love you.” Connie blushed more furiously.
    “But aren’t we a little young for the second part?” Connie felt her face burn even hotter.
    “I didn’t mean… It just sort of…” Connie’s brain was buzzing. She’d never been so
    embarrassed in her life. She just wanted to return to her house and hid under her covers. Connie took a couple of deep breaths. She could still feel Steven’s stare.
    Without looking at Steven Connie said, “Well, we do a lot of things that we are too young for. What it’s okay for us to put our lives on the line and fight monster, but to show some affection for each other and that’s wrong? It just that with peridot and jasper out there and who knows what else, I could… I mean we could never have a chance.” Connie could feel her eyes filling with tears. She felt a hand on her shoulder.
    Connie looked up and found that she was staring right into Steven’s face. Steven leaned in and pressed his lips onto Connie’s. The kiss was clumsily done, but Connie didn’t notice. If her face was hot before, it was on fire now. Steven took a deep breath. “Connie, I’m ready to do anything with you.” Steven made a coughing noise. “So how do we do this?”
    “Oh, here” Connie got of the bed.
    She led Steven so he was sitting on the edge. Connie kneeled down and unbuttoned Steven’s pants. When she pulled down his pants and underwear, Steven’s erection flipped up and down. Unlike Connie who had started growing a few hairs, Steven was completely smooth down there. If Steven was half erect before, then Connie taking of his pants pushed him to fully erect. Connie had only seen penises on the internet before. She was surprised by the foreskin wrapped around the head.
    Connie grabbed the tip and pulled the foreskin back. She massaged the shift a bit. Steven moaned. Connie gingerly put it in her mouth. Connie was surprised by the taste. It didn’t taste that dissimilar to licking her lips. Connie wasn’t sure what she was expecting but it wasn’t that.
    She whirled her tongue around the head. Her tongue flicked the foreskin. Connie could feel the drool pooling in her mouth. Steven’s eye’s where closed and he was groaning her name. They were both so engrossed in what they were doing that neither of them heard the warp pad activate.
    “Sorry to bother you Steven, but Amethyst left something important in your room and WHAT IN THE HOMEWORLD ARE YOU TWO DOING!” Pearl shout break them both out of there trance. Connie pulled the cock out of her mouth, drool pouring on her chin, as he exploded all over her face. Hot semen hit her face as she looked at pearl’s shocked and horrified look.
    “Hey Pearl,” all any of them could muster.
    Last edited by thatguywiththefaceOG; 03-26-2016, 10:47 PM.
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Chapter 2

m/f outdoors

Fortunately, Steven was not forbidden from seeing Connie like they feared. Unfortunately it seemed the Gems whereas unhappy about what Steven and Connie did as Connie’s parents. Steven had hoped that the Gems wouldn’t mention this to Connie’s parents like they didn’t mention the monster attacks and the sword training but nope. It was decided that pearl would give Connie and Steven the talk which confused Steven since Connie’s mom is a doctor so he figured that she would be the one to give them the talk. However Steven soon found out why Pearl was chosen. She made sex seemed so boring. Steven didn’t think that when it was possible. It was funny at first to see pearl with a condom and a banana then she opened her mouth. Maybe that was the plan; make sex seem so boring that he and Connie would never want to have sex again.

Another thing was they were never allowed to by alone together. They were always followed by Pearl, or Connie’s dad, or Garnet. It was
    frustrating. Today he and Connie where at the beach with Amethyst.

“So you guys having fun?” Amethyst asked.

“Of course we are Amethyst,” Connie replied. “You want something to drink?” Connie held out a bottle.

“Thanks Connie!” Amethyst popped the whole bottle into her mouth. Amethyst chewed and shallowed. She than immediately fell unconscious.

“Will she be okay?” Steven asked face full of concern.

“She’ll be fine. I just gave enough horse tranquilizer to kill a large elephant. Nothing that Amethyst can’t handle.” Steven and Connie walked leaving amethyst snoring in the sand. They would feel weird doing it in front of Amethyst unconscious or not.

Steven and Connie found a nice secluded spot. They stripped. Steven’s erection bobbed between his legs. Connie lay in the sand. Training with pearl had given her a lean look. She has by no means muscular, but her sword training with Pearl had given Connie a toned look. Connie’s vagina had a few wisps of black hair near the top. Her chest was flat with dark nipples. Steven had never seen a more beautiful sight. Steven ran his hand across Connie’s stomach and chest. He rubbed his thumb over nipple. She let out a soft moan.

“Steven,” she whispered. “Please put it in.” Steven felt his throat go dry. He looked down at her crotch. Her sex was glistening with her juices. Steven grabbed his dick and guided it into Connie. He felt warmth envelop his entire manhood. Steven began to thrust his hips back and forth. Steven had never experienced anything like this before. Even the blow job didn’t compare to it. Steven couldn’t even keep his eyes open. He just thrusting and thrusting for what feels like forever. Steven orgasmed. He can feel himself pumping semen into Connie.

“Connie!” Steven shouted. Steven felt his dick soften as he pumped his last bit of juices into Connie. His breaths where heavy. Sweat rolled down the folds on his body. Steven had never felt so tired. Even that one time we used his shield three times in one day didn’t make him feel as exhausted as he felt now. Steven looked into Connie’s face. He saw a mix of confusion and embarrassment.

“Everything okay?” Connie hesitated.

“Are you done?”

“Yeah, why didn’t you finished?”

“…No.”

“Was I bad?”

“Not exactly but don’t you,” Connie paused trying to word it perfectly without hurting Steven, “think that was a little fast?”

“Connie, how long was that?” Connie paused.

“Five…”

“That was only five minutes?”

“More like five… seconds.”

“Whaaat? Connie I’m so sorry. Here let me try again.” Steven grasped his dick. He began to pull on but it wouldn’t get hard again. Steven was too tired.

“Steven its fine.”

“Are you sure? Maybe I could like lick you or something”

“No let’s go wake Amethyst.” The two tweens awkwardly collected their clothes. They both waked back to where they left Amethyst, unable to look each other in the eye.
    Check out my stories

Comment

chapter 3

m/f outdoors

Connie felt a twinge of nervousness as she walked with Pearl and Steven. It had been a few months since her’s and Steven last “Session” and not once had either them mentioned it or talked about doing anything like …that again. She wondered if Steven still that about or like her was trying his best to forget what had happened.

Connie found her eyes wondered down to Steven’s crotch. In half a second, she wondered how his junk looked like while it was snugged in the netting of his bathing suit. The image of the first time she saw his penis, bobbing up and down came flooding back. She could feel her check reddened and her vagina warmed. She prayed that neither Pearl nor Steven noticed.

When they had reached their destination on the beach Connie set down Rose’s sword. Since Amethyst and Garnet where out on a mission, pearl thought it was a perfect time for them to practice sword fighting with Rose’s sword. Connie had to admit that welding the giant pink sword was a much different experience then using other swords. Connie and Steven sat legs crossed as Pearl stood in front of them that reminded Connie of her very pompous second grade teacher.

“The important thing to re…” Before she had a chance to finish one sentence Steven’s hand shot up. Pearl smiled meekly as if she feared this would be a long lesson.

Pearl sighed and put on a very forced smile. “…Yes Steven?”

“Before we start the sword lesson could help me with my Rubik’s cube?”

“Your what?” Steven pulled out a slightly faded Rubik’s cube.

“It’s supposed to have all sides be one color but I can’t figure it out.” Steven turned to Connie and winked. He wouldn’t…

Pearl took the toy from the boy’s hand. “Yes, a simple Earth puzzle, should be easy enough.” In two seconds Pearl had the thing finished, except for a single red square in a field of white.

“That can’t be right,” muttered Pearl as she tried again. This time it was perfect, but for the green square surrounded by all blue. Pearl let out a violent growl as she sat down and tried again and again. Completely oblivious to the two preteens running off.

“That should keep her busy for a few hours. Heck maybe even for a few days. Sorry for the swearing, Connie.”

Connie could help but giggle. “Only you would apologize for swearing when you are getting naked in front of a girl.” Connie eyed he’s newly freed penis swing side to side still soft. Hair had grown around there since she last seen it.

“Well manners are important. Especially when getting naked in front of a girl.” Connie laughed again. Steven kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. His boldness surprised her. Steven grabbed her budding breasts. She felt his member get hard along her leg.

“You got boobs now, Connie,” said Steven, giving them another squeeze. “They’re amazing.”

Connie felt herself blush. While it was true that her chest was no longer flat, she was still self-conscious about her growing body. She suddenly became self-conscious that she had also grown more pubic hair as well. Thick and curly and covering her privates. Connie felt embarrassed at how gross she must look, wishing that she had started shaving down there. Without thinking she moved her hands down covering herself.

Steven misinterpreted the gesture. “It’s okay Connie, it won’t be like last time. I’ve been practicing.”

Connie felt a chill that had nothing to do with the fact that they were naked on a beach. “What do you mean you’ve been practicing?”

Steven heard the coldness in her voice and his smile faded. “Well after last time when I… didn’t last long I decided to do some research. Looked stuff up online and at the library. Jenny, Buck and Sour Cream even let take notes when they had sex.”

“You took notes?”

“Yep. It was super useful.”

Connie raised her right brow. “I see. Did Jenny let you have any hands on lessons?”

“No, I practiced using some old nerf balls, sponges and left overs I had laying around.”

“Wouldn’t the gems have noticed? Don’t they watch you all the time now? “

“Only when were together, well Amethyst found out but just figured I was just dealing with my “human urges”. She kinda liked to watch because she found it hilarious.”

Okay that was another discussion for another time. But Steven seemed sincere in improving without doing anything to hurt her. She gave Steven a coy smile.

“Alright Mr. Universe, show me what you learned. “
      Steven laid Connie on the ground. She was always surprised by how strong he was. His face hovered over her crotch before he began to lightly kiss it. While he was doing that, he stuck his index finger into her pussy. Connie wormed with pleasure under him.

“Oh god, Steven.” Her breathing becoming more rapid. He began to use his tongue on her clit and she nearly lost her mind. Her eyes rolled around in her head and she could barely reminder her own name. Then it all stopped.

“Steven what..?” She looked up. Steven’s dick was pointing right at her.

“Connie, could I…”

“Oh god yes, Steven. Stick it in me.” Steven gently entered her. He was slow at first, but he began it pick up speed. Connie heard Steven muttering under his breath and realized that he was counting under his breath. She couldn’t help but find it adorable. Connie could feel her body burning with pleasure. It seemed to be build higher and higher. Never before had they been so in sync almost like they were one person. In that moment a light developed their bodies and they were gone. In their place was a very naked and very horny Stevonnie.

“Oh come on I wasn’t done yet!”
      Check out my stories

Comment

Chapter 4
        Teen threesome M/F/Hermaphrodite Oral Anal

Here it is folks the final chapter. Don't be afraid to comment, I really want to know what you guys think! I have some ideas for other stories. A Lars Steven one-shot. And a epic based on Gravity Falls, which is gonna take awhile.

Stevonnie struggled to his feet. Frowning, Stevonnie looked down at her naked body. Never seeing herself naked, Stevonnie was curious. The breasts were larger than Connie’s and cock and balls bigger than Steven’s. Stevonnie made a move to stroke…her cock. Stevonnie paused. Pronouns are hard. We, Stevonnie thought. They went back to examining their fused bodies. It wasn’t just taller than Steven’s or Connie’s, but older as well. Stevonnie squeezed their breast. Their let out a small giggle. They looked down at their crotch. Thick black pubic hair was around. Curious Stevonnie slide their hand under their balls. No vagina. Hmm, odd. They felt the sea breeze on their naked skin. Once they got over the initial shock of fusion, Stevonnie realized one thing. They were really fucking horny.

Stevonnie thought to themselves that we could just jack off. But that’s not really fair. We gotta finish this time! But with who? Wait, it can’t be one person that wouldn’t be fair either. Forget it it’s fine no it’s not fine. We were so close. Wait! Maybe we have sex with a guy and a girl at the same time! But who would… Sadie and Lars! They seemed to think we were hot! They even gave us free donuts. So after sex we can also get free donuts! “DONUTS!” Stevonnie shouted as they ran off to the Big Donut.

"Lars, it’s almost closing time. You could get off your ass and help me here,” Sadie said. The short teen was wearing her purple Big Donut shirt and black slacks.

“Ugh, but I don’t what to,” whined the orange haired, dark skinned teen. Lars was taller than Sadie. He leaning over the counter, complete with bored face.

“Lars, I’m not taking any shit because you can’t even be bothered to GIANT PENIS!”

Lars looked up and saw the most beautiful thing ever. After months of looking for her, she’d reappeared. And this time she was naked. Her amazing tits bouncing, she has moving her hair from her face and her fully erect cock bobbing up and down as she entered. Wait cock? And why didn’t Lars seem to mind. Her scent was like nothing Lars have never felt before. It smelt like pure passion.

"Huff, huff, donuts, huff, sex,” Stevonnie managed to get out as they entered. They looked up. Both Sadie and Lars looked flustered. Perfect. Stevonnie cleared their throat and spoke in the sexist voice they could muster.

"Hey guys, you wanna…... have the sex?" God that was stupid. Stevonnie mentally chided themselves.

"Yes!" shouted Lars. He shot a quick glance at visibly flustered Sadie. “"No, I mean if Sadie’s okay with it, I mean who are you asking to have sex? Hoo boy.”"

Stevonnie grabbed both Sadie and Lars and pulled them in for a hug. “"Why both of you, silly! If that’s cool that is."” Stevonnie wore a nervous expression. Sadie and Lars didn’t notice. They were admiring Stevonnie’s unique anatomy.

"Yeah, let’s do this.” Sadie wasn't sure why she was okay with this. She and Lars had done it twice, and those were just blow jobs. Lars, meanwhile was struggling to take his pants off. He fell to the floor. Stevonnie turned toward the glass doors.

"Ah, does this thing have like blinds or something?"

"“Oh, yea let me."” Sadie hit a button, sending metal blinds down over the doors.

“"Nice, now let’s see what we have under here." Stevonnie pulled Sadie’s shirt over her head. She was wearing a plain white bra. As the naked fusion leered down at her, Sadie wished that she wore sexier underwear. Stevonnie leaned in for a kiss. They slipped their tongue into Sadie’s mouth. Sadie felt a moan rise up into her throat. As they kissed Sadie undid her pants button and pulled them and her undies to the floor. Lars, out of breath, finally got his ass up. He had stripped off all his clothes. He crawled toward Stevonnie and his girlfriend. Which was prefect as Sadie needed time to take off her shoes.

"Hey, Lars could you help me out here?" Stevonnie kneeled in front of Lars, throbbing erection in his face. Wordless he took it in his mouth. Stevonnie let out a throaty moan. Sadie had just finish undressing. She was touching her soaked pussy at the sight of her boyfriend giving head. Stevonnie couldn’t help but notice Sadie’s nipples where particularly large. They blow their load. Lars moved his mouth from their still hard cock. He spat out the cum and began coughing. Sadie could help but laugh.

"“Now you know what’s it’s like,"” Sadie said.

"Sadie, why don’t you Lars how it’s done." They gave a coy look at Lars. "And I'’ll help.” Sadie, who had more practice than Lars, started with Stevonnie's balls while her hands worked the shaft. Stevonnie reached their hand around Lars’ ass and stuck their middle finger up his butthole. Stevonnie yanked Lars with a yelp. They began to work on Lars dick with their mouth. With one hand massaging herself and the other fondling Stevonnie's balls while she sucked their dick.

Lars was the first to cum. Stevonnie didn’t spill a single drop. They gulped it all in two shallows. Stevonnie removed their finger. They licked it. Stevonnie cam like a fountain. This was much more cum than Sadie was used too. And it tasted much more intense than Sadie was used too. Much saltier and warmer than Lars’s. It got everywhere. There was too much. It dripped down her chin and to her breasts. Yet it still was cuming. All over her face and hair.

Lars laughed. “Now you know what’s it like."

"Oh my gosh Sadie are alright?” Concern filled Stevonnie'’s face. Sadie answered by grabbing Stevonnie'’s face and shoving her tongue into their mouth. The taste of their own cum exploded onto Stevonnie'’s tongue. Sadie’s hands went for Stevonnie'’s breasts, clumsily groping them. Stevonnie returned the favor, thumbing her nipples. Stevonnie broke it off.

"“I need to be inside you.”"

"Good."” Sadie got on all fours. Stevonnie leaned in close.

"Lars," Stevonnie said.

"Sir! Mam!" Lars jumped up.

"Do me."” Stevonnie nodded toward her ass. Lars nodded. As Stevonnie began to eat Sadie’s ass, Lars ate theirs. Stevonnie got up and Lars feel on his face with a humph. Stevonnie began to pump hard. Screams and moans filled the store. Sadie felt hot cum pump though her
        intestine. Before Sadie had a chance to gather her thoughts, Stevonnie slipped into Sadie’s pussy. After more moaning, screaming, and thrusting Stevonnie blew another load.

"More,"” cried Sadie.

"Get on your back. Lars get your ass over here."” Lars complied. "Fuck her."” Lars nodded. He entered his girlfriend’s pussy, Stevonnie’s cum still oozing out of her orifices. Lars heard a hawking sound and felt something wet hit his anus.

"Wait".” Before Lars could finish Stevonnie struck their dick in his ass and began thrusting. Soon both of them where cuming. Stevonnie pressed their face besides Lars.

"Fuck me, while I fuck your girl." They switched. Stevonnie felt Lars’s dick entering their butt while Sadie’s pussy envelope their dick. Pleasure coming from both sides. The thrusting and the moaning. It was so good, so overwhelming, so tiring, so… so…

A bright light flashed and Stevonnie was gone. Lars find himself fucking the ass of a twelve-year-old Indian girl, while Steven was thrusting into Sadie. Before anyone could do anything about Lars blew his load in Connie’s ass. Steven jizzed into Sadie. Lars and Sadie where dead silent. Lars gingerly removed himself from Connie’s ass. His semen dripped out of her butthole. Sadie could feel Stevonnie'’s, Lars'’, and Steven'’s semen floating around in her. Both she and Steven where panting.

"I'm so sorry...… about the swearing.….. that was Connie….... So… who’s for donuts.”"
        Last edited by thatguywiththefaceOG; 03-20-2016, 11:27 AM.
        Check out my stories

Comment

Working...
        X