Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Adventure on Dinkley farm [Scooby doo]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure on Dinkley farm [Scooby doo]

Chapter 1 - A farm vacation summer

The adventure of the Dinkley farm [Scooby doo]

by Doc Icenogle

CHAPTER ONE

"Well here I am, Ready for you."

As she packed her bag into the back of her Aunt Wendy's car, Velma said with a smile.

Brainy Velma Dinkley waved good bye to Mr. and Mrs. Dinkley and then slipped into the car and closed the door.

"We should be there in an hour Velma, And then you can get settled in."

Velma was going to spend a month with her aunt on her farm for the Summer, It should be fun and maybe she would learn a few new things.

Wendy and Velma chatted about things of interest, Like about how much she had wanted to see what it was like to spend a vacation away from the city.

Well soon they where at the farm. When Velma got out of the car her Aunt said.

"Well this is farm life Velma."

When Velma looked at her aunt she could tell this was the life that best suites her. Her dad had always said that Wendy was sort of an odd ball. And they did not let Velma hang around her much. But now that she was older they fingered Velma could make her own mind up about aunt Wendy. While Velma stood next to her she noticed that she was at least a foot taller then Velma's 4 foot 8 inch frame and estimated she weighed about 155 pounds about 20 ponds more then herself. The wind blew thought her long hair about the same color of Velma's, She wore in a long pony tail. the sun was shining off her freckled nose and her green eyes sparked in the light. Velma noticed her small breast, And how she did not wear a bra, And how her nipples pressed on her cotton shirt. Yeah Wendy was a real tomboy. She even looked a bit like a boy with her slim hips and well defined muscles. But she was still a pretty woman of 38 and very active Velma could tell.

As they stretched the legs Wendy said.

"Watch out here comes my bodyguards."

Velma turned to see running at her from the field 4 very large dogs all cheerfully wagging there tails and prancing happily to see there master was home with them.

The dogs then came to Velma and started sniffing her Velma was a little worried but smiled and held on to the car door.

"Are they friendly?"

Velma ask a little unsure if she would be able to move around them with out worry.

"Well sure they are."

Well lets see there's Lickaty, [a Doberman] And that's Reammer, [a German Shepherd] Hummper, [a Black Lab], And Commander [a Great Dane.]

With a smile Windy said.

"May take them a while to get used to the idea of a new bitch on the farm but I am sure they will take a liking too you."

Velma's Aunt smiled as she informed Velma.

"Bitch!"

Velma thought what an odd thing to say.

Velma assured her Aunt that she had been around dogs most of her life and never had a problem with them. In fact one of her best friends was a dog named Scooby doo, And they had always had a nice relationship.

"Well farm life is not like city life Velma and the dogs are not always the same either."

Her aunt informed her.

"What you have to do is show them who is boss or they will run you over. Course you also have to tend with there needs to keep them under control and not getting to wild and not do what there here for." "What the best way is, When you want a work dog is you need to pick males only. You cant have no females going around getting into heat and ruining the others as a work force."

"No Sir! "When there is work to be done you don't want any lolly gagging around."

"Course there is a way to keep that to a minimum. But that's another story."

"Why don't you get your bag and well get into the house and get you set."

Her aunt said with a smile.

Velma looked down at the dogs there was a Doberman a German Shepherd a Black Lab and a large Great Dane that made even Scooby look only average. Velma stepped away from the door and closed it and went to the back door to get her suitcase. Being sure to move not to fast as the dogs where so close to her she could barley move some growled and sniffed the air as she moved they all followed her. When Velma turned to get her bag she bent forward and Windy watched as her plump ass peeked out from under her mini skirt. The pink and black trimmed panties where deep in the crack and showed a lot of ass cheek.

"What a fine bitch you will make when I am done with you."

Her Aunt hissed in a low voice so Velma could not hear.

Velma did not hear what she had said. But the big Dane while she was bent over moved in and shoved his nose into Velma's ass crack and sniffed deeply.

Velma jumped with a start she could feel the cold nose, It was like she had no panties on at all with his nose pressed right onto her asshole. Velma's asshole shrunk inward from the cold ramming nose as it took in her musky funk.

"What is he doing?"

Velma sprang and bumped her head on the inside of the car.

"That is so nasty."

Where did he get that from."

Velma said as she rubbed the bump on the back of her head.

"I almost wet myself."

"JINKIES!"

Velma shouted.

"Well he is only saying Hello!"

Her aunt told her with a smile.

"Well I have to say that, Well I am not used to that sort of thing at all with Scooby. He would never do something like that to me."

Velma assured her aunt of that.

"Well that's the difference between city dogs and farm dogs. Well of course your friend may have never done it to you because you never gave him the chance."

Velma was not sure what to think of what she had said. As she and her aunt went to the house Velma held the bag close to her ass so nothing like what the one had done to her could happen again. Velma moved quickly as the dogs followed her in hot pursuit behind her. When they made it in her aunt showed her the room she would be staying in next to hers.

"When you get ready I will show you the farm."

Velma got her cloths put away and was ready for the full tour.

"Why don't you have any hired hands on the farm aunt Wendy? I would think you would have so much to do here, And it has to get lonely."

Velma ask.

"Well it's not that bad. My dogs do almost all the herding and all I have to do is feed the animals and tend to all there other needs. And in turn they all take care of any needs I could want."

Velma's aunt turned to her and said.

"When your ready I will start letting you have some chores around the farm and you will eventually see how handy the boys can be."

Velma wanted to start right away, And Windy liked her interest.

"Well how about you watch the boys while they chase in the Sheep and once there in the corral you close them in for the night."

Her aunt smiled.

"And when your done I will get you another chore ready for you."

"Would you like to milk a cow? Velma if so when your done come in the barn and I will show you how."

Wendy let out a.

"Fetch!"

When this was was said the boys went into action they ran into the fields and about a moment later the herd of sheep came running the boys on there heals. Velma was amazed in the way the boy's corralled the Sheep and brought them into the fenced in area. When there was a stray the Dane would run at it nipping at its hunches to make it run with the rest. Velma thought he was being rather cruel and his nipping at them would probably hurt but she was on a farm and well maybe they had to be trained to be ruff so that they get there way on the farm. Velma locked the gate and the boys slipped out from between the bars. As Velma went to the barn the boys followed, As they walked behind her Velma could feel there eyes peeking under her miniskirt at her ass, None dared to move in and touch her, But she knew they where watching. This made her very nervous and strangely a little aroused, But not being used to it Velma was not sure what she was feeling right now.

Velma entered the barn and made sure to close the door behind her as she did. Not wanting to be bothered by the boys when she was trying to learn a new responsibility around the farm.

"Well for a starter Velma do you know how to milk a cow? And if not then let me show you the basics."

"But first let me show you one of my prides here on the farm."

"What I have here is not a cow . We have a bull this is Rambone. And if you look under here and you will see why."

Velma stood and stared not knowing what to say.

"Well come on get down here with me."

Velma got down on all 4's on the other side of the bull and looked under the bull's stomach. Velma was thinking how she was glade she had left the boys out in the yard. Cause she was sure if she was like this with them around they would surly be wanting to smell her again. The thought of this made Velma's asshole pucker remembering the cold nose that had smelled her there.

"What you have here is my breeding fucking Bull Velma, See that big sheath that has a big old dick hide in there and if you was to pull on it the you would find out real quick what I am talking about. Have you ever seen a Bulls dick have you? Well let me tell you there something to see." "And them big old balls will also tell you he is quite the stud. Would you look at them, Yeah there like coconuts hanging in a nylon bag."

"Now we don't milk the bull like we do the cows. He gets milked in a way that I will show you later. You see what he has in them balls is what helps put money in the farm. So we have to treat him real nice."

"Right now will stick to cows for you."

"Now here we go you sit down on that stool and press you self in nice and tight and get a hold of them tits and give them a tug. and well see what you can do."

Velma sat her milk bucket under the cows utters, And sat on the small milking stool, The cold stool felt nice on her warm ass. When Velma reached under she began to tug on the cows tits.

"When you are done you are going to find this a very importation lesson. Because on my farm every thing gets milked one way or another."

Velma's mind could not let it slide. She could imagine herself bent over on all 4's over a bucket, And her aunt squeezing her tits milking her.

Velma could not but smile and let out a small laugh when she thought of it.

"Now girl your not going to get any milk that way."

"You have to be firm you need to pull on them hard like your jacking off your boyfriend."

Wendy said.

"But well."

"Jinkies!"

"I have never done anything like that before that's so nasty."

Velma said with pouted lips.

"What you mean to say your a virgin?"

Aunt Wendy seamed amazed.

Velma on nodded her response.

"Well then you really do need to learn how to jack a boy off, Are one of these days he will be popping that cherry for you with your legs a kicking and you a howling like a coyote at a full moon."

When she had said this all Velma could do was blush.

"We don't want no one popping that cherry unlit were ready for it to we?"

With this said aunt Wendy slipped in behind Velma and took her by the hand and showed Velma how to squeeze on the tit and pull hard.

"Yeah that's right jack it like a big dick Velma make that milk squirt of like a boys hot load."

"Pull it Velma that's right see all that rich milk as it drips from that nipple your doing it Velma pull on that tit Velma pull on it."

Velma could feel her aunts breathing on the back of her neck and the warmth of her body pressed agents hers.

Soon the bucket was full.

"Well done Velma you did that like a real pro, You have 3 more to do, Tell you what, I will leave you with them. When your done come on in for Supper and well call it a day."

When she left the barn Velma stood and could feel how moist her panties were. Why had they got so moist? Was it the heat from the stool, Or the milking of the cow? Or was it from the nasty things her aunt said to her? Velma had never been talked to in such a way, And she did not know how to take it. Was it only a joke? Was she only teasing Velma? Well sure it was. She was only teasing Velma some.

Velma finished milking the other cows and went into the house. That had there meal and went to sit on the porch.

"Well about time for bed Velma."

Her aunt said we have to get our sleep.

"But its so early."

Velma said.

"Well on a farm you go to bed early and then beat the chickens out of bed."

Aunt Wendy said and laughed at Velma.

"Well I know I cant sleep. So I guess I will read before I go to bed."

Velma said.

"Well if you cant sleep, I suggest you get you a knobby corn cob out of the field and take it to bed with you, It will help you sleep."

Aunty laughed when she said this.

Velma thought about what she said she did not get the joke.

"How is a corn con going to make me sleep?"

Velma ask somewhat confused.

"Well the cob wont make you sleep its the way you use it that will."

Wendy spread her legs and acting like she was fucking herself with an imaginary cob of corn and smiled.

"But you know I said I am a virgin I don't do things like that."

Velma pouted when she said it to her aunt.

"Well you don't have to stick it in Velma you can rub it on the out side and still get the same results."

Wendy said and smiled.

"Yuck!"

"Me do something like that?

Velma incisted.

"Well lets tun in."

Wendy yawned and said.

I reccomend this one to everyone... the biggest and naughtiest Scooby epic I ever saw!
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Victor2K View Post
      I reccomend this one to everyone... the biggest and naughtiest Scooby epic I ever saw!
      Will see.

Comment

Chapter 2

Well there is nothing to do but go to bed she guessed. Her aunt had already turned in for the night.

Velma got undressed for bed and when she slipped off her panties she noticed the crotch band was dry and crusty and it tugged at the pussy hair that had madded to her crotch and it sort of felt good. She would have went and took a bath, But she did not want to wake her aunt, And decided she would bath in the morning. Slipping on her cute guaze orange nighty and fresh matching panties. Velma slipped into bed and started to read. With in an hour Velma found herself getting tired and slipped off her glasses to rest them for a moment.

Velma soon found herself in the barn, It was dark and there was only the glow of a old lantern hanging on a post next to where the cows stood to be milked.

"Velma."

She turned and seen that it was her aunt that had called her.

"We need to get you milked Velma."

When she seen her aunt come toward her with the bucket Velma was not sure what to think. Velma looked for the cows but there where none to be seen in the barn."

"Where are the cows at? We need the cows if we are going to do the milking aunt Wendy, Should we get them?"

Velma ask.

"What you need to do Velma is to assumed the position my dear, And let aunt Wendy show you what's being milked tonight."

Velma had and idea of what she meant and she shivered as her aunt moved in close behind her.

"But we need to get ride of this old sweater first."

When her aunt gripped the bottom of her sweater and starred to lift it, Velma held the sweater and would not let her.

"Now don't be like that Velma, You wanted to know what it's like to be on a farm, So let me show you."

With a smile. She whispered in her ear.

Once more she pulled on the sweater. And when Velma would not let go she spoke again.

"Why don't you relax it's not like you can stop me. Your on my farm now and I make all the rules. Not let go of your sweater or do I have to rip it off you Velma?"

Velma let go and her aunt pulled it off ruffly. And then unhooked her bra and looked at it.

"A fucking cone bra where did you get this from? I thought they stopped making them 50 years ago."

After tossing the bra on the floor she reached around Velma and fondled her plump teen boobs.

"Nice Velma, As long as your on my farm there wont be any more need for a bra, I like to see them free swinging."

"If I catch you ever wearing one, I will burn every one of them you brought."

"Do you hear me?"

Wendy ask.

"Yes!"

Velma hissed.

When her aunt spun her around she looked at Velma and smiled.

"What are these I would say a 34 D cup?"

She ask.

"There 38 D if you must know."

Velma said. But would not look at her aunt when she said it.

"Well I know one thing Velma."

Her aunt said with a smile. As she fondled Velma's tits and pulled on her nipples with her ruff strong hands.

"You know what it could be I know Velma?"

She ask.

"No!"

Velma hissed at her again.

"Well like it or not, I am going to love milking your sweet plum teen boobies, And there is not a fucking thing you can do about it."

"Take the position Velma."

Velma's aunt ordered her.

Velma did not movie.

"I said take the position."

With that her intimidating horny aunt took Velma's nipples in between her thumbs and forefingers and pulled down hard on them. Pulling Velma into a stooped position and soon had Velma on the barn floor on all 4's. Velma was now in position for her to be milked.

"There now that's where a bitch need's to be on all 4's with her ass in the air."

With that her aroused aunt then slapped her ass hard.

Velma wrenched and tried to move forward and get away from her but she only pinned her in place and then slipped a bridle over Velma's head. The bridle had a bit and she slipped it between Velma's teeth and fastened the strap tight behind Velma's head. And tied her in place to the pole with the light.

"Now if you aren't such a pretty thing like that."

"I could milk you all night long."

With that Wendy placed the bucket under Velma, And the cold steel on Velma's thigh's made her shiver.

"Well now before we get stared lets have some fresh air Velma. Now don't you move."

Velma did not move. And she could here the barn door open and Wendy came back to where she had left Velma and smiled. She took the milking stool and dropped it beside Velma with a loud bang. When the nose came Velma jumped and pulled at the strap.

"Nervous Velma?"

"Well don't be."

"When I am done with you your going to love being milked." Your tits will be bigger, And you will find your nipples more sensitive then ever, You will love being milked, You'll crave being milked, And when I am not around to milk you you'll spend your nights in bed milking yourself and thinking about me and wishing you could come back to see me to have me relieve this burning urge deep inside you."

Wendy laughed.

She sat on the stool and lifted Velma's pleated skirt and rubbed her ass.

"But don't worry there will lot's of other urges I plan on filling you with before these next 2 weeks are thought.

Wendy rubbed Velma ass and then moved to her back and under to Velma's tits and grabbing her nipples hard she began to tug on them hard.

Velma let out a whine and tried to move. Her nipples where very sensitive now and her aunt was being very ruff with them. As Wendy pulled on Velma's nipples she twisted them hard.

"Steady bitch!"

"These tits of yours have to be trained I need to loosen them up so we can get that milk to flow."

Velma knew her pink teen nipples would never forget this night. Velma was sure they would be terribly bruised from there ruff treatment and all she wanted was for her aunt to stop.

"Sttoppff it nooo Noof!."

Velma tried too let her aunt know. And slobbered as she did her best to communicate with the bit in her mouth, But it stopped her from speaking, And she doubted even if her aunt was to understand her she would have stopped this crazy act she was so determined to do.

As she worked over Velma's plump teen utters she was starting to sweat both from the act as well as her arousal. Wendy pulled and stretched Velma's nipples. And they were starting to become more and more supple as she pulled on them. Before Velma's pink nipples where very firm, And would not even stretch a half and inch. But with Wendy's determination they where stretching longer and longer, As she pull and rolled them between her fingers they now would extending a full 2 inches an had turned from a pail pink to and angry brownish red and the bumps on her areloa swelled. There was indeed some bruising but that was to be expected.

Velma was sure she would go mad before this perverse adventure was over. She could fill that bucket with tears long before she could with milk. Velma felt as if her poor boobies would be hanging to her belly before her aunt was done with her.

Finally there was success Wendy could fell Velma's nipples becoming moistened and then there was the sound of something wet hitting the bottom the the bucket. As she became more excited her aunt pulled harder and faster at Velma's nipples. and the sound increased to a spray.

"Yeah you are doing it I have you now Velma."

Her aunt laughed and pulled harder and faster.

Velma could here the sound of the milk as it hit the buckets filling the bottom and she could not belive it was really happening. Could a girl such as herself really be milked?

But that was not the only sound Velma could hear the sound of tags as they came into the barn the sound of dog tags. There was one of the dogs coming into the barn. Probably to see what all the sound was. They moved closer, And Velma was sure they where right behind her. Velma could then feel there moist breath on her sweat dripping ass. Velma did her best to see who it was behind her. It was the Commander the Great Dane he was next to her aunt who was till busy milking her tits into the bucket. The dog was sniffing her ass. Her skirt was still over her ass and the her panties where deep in the crack. Commander then shoved his cold nose to Velma asshole and she squealed.

"Heeehs smelliiih meeeeh."

Velma tried to do her best to tell her aunt Wendy what he was doing.

"What Velma did you say something?"

Her aunt ask her and smiled.

"Stopphh himp pleasssf stop himph!"

Velma did her best to let her aunt know she was in trouble.

"Oh! Yes!"

"He is a nasty boy isn't he Velma. But your his bitch now Velma there is nothing I can do about that."

"Now you hold still and let me finish, I almost have a bucket full.

Commander was now finished filling his nostrils and her was ready to fill his appetite.

Commander slipped out a long pink tongue that lapped Velma from pussy to asshole. Before starting i earnest at licking her pantie covered pussy. Wetting her, Cleaning off Velma sweat and the funk of her dirty pussy. He groomed her pubes cleaning any trace of piss and pussy cream and slicked them smooth to her tummy and labia. Commander did his best to push his tongue into Velma's wet pussy. As deep as he could but Velma maidenhead held him out from going to deep. This seamed to annoy the Dane and he moved to Velma's other hole and licked it. And groomed the hairs that surrounded it. The ruff taste buds were like a rasp file on Velma sensitive asshole, And made it pucker, Velma's cheeks squeezed tight. But the steady licking was also tasking the muscles in her asshole and making them tire and relax and when Velma lest expected it Commander rammed it in. Deep into Velma's asshole.

"No JINKKAWEES!"

Velma screamed and started to cry.

"Velma you need to relax let him in let him do what he wants to your holes. Your his bitch now. All you can do now is do is what ever it is he wants to please him."

Commander's tongue was so deep in Velma's asshole that she could feel it actually pushing the shit in her deeper into her ass. The Dane was fucking her hole with is tongue. As he licked the turds deep in her ass.

Velma was become more and more excited, And felt a feeling she had nerve known before.

She was goings to have an orgasm. To the most perverted thing that could every happen to her. And there was nothing she could do about it.

As the Dane licked her asshole out, Her aunt pulled on her tits and she came . Velma came like she could have never imaged. And she screamed and it bounded off the barn walls and into the night.

"AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!"

Velma sprang to a sitting position in the middle of the bed in her room. Covered in sweat she looked around the room. Nothing had changed she was still in bed and clothed in her nighty.

"It was all a dream after all, Only a twisted dream."

Velma feel back and sighed, Sweat had soaked her and her nighty. Her damp hair draped over her forehead and stuck to the back of her neck.

"What made it happen? It was so real."

Velma's hand rubbed her belly then slipped down and into her panties, And she stared to rub her wet pussy. But once Velma realized what she was doing Velma yanked out her hand and sat up.

"What am I doing? That's something a nasty girl would do."

Velma lay back and tried to ignore the itchy feeling in her naughty hole.

"What I need is to get a cold drink. And clear out any more ideas."

Velma got out of bed and made her way into the hall.

Wendy's door was not shut tight. Velma wanted to see if she was asleep, And pushed it just a tiny crack farther to be able to see inside. There was a night light burning in the room and, By its dim glow, Velma was witness to a sweet forbidden sight.

Wendy lay naked on top of the covers. She was masturbating. Her auburn head worked from side to side on the pillow. Her firm round tits heaved with her deep breathing. She had one hand buried in the kinky thatch of her cunt hair. Even in the dim light, Velma could see her juices as her fingers emerged wet and slick from her aroused pussy hole. Wendy's eyes were closed tight. There was no danger of her seeing. With that Velma leaned her head just a little farther forward. The sight of her aunt's naked body attracted her in a way she could not understand. Velma put her fingers to her mouth and laughed in a quite manner.

"Aunt Wendy is doing the nasty."

"How disgusting that is.

Velma said.

But she could not look away.

Well she is pretty. Was the only thought in Velma's mind. Once again Velma was in the boundless absorbing world of erotica that had claimed her already this evening if only in a dream . The idea that she was now invading her aunts solitary sex life made her ashamed then aroused. From then onVelma did not for a moment consider leaving Wendy to her private pleasure. She had to watch! Velma wanted to watch her make herself feel good. Velma thought some day it might be handy to know what to do.

Velma would never consider crawling into her bed and doing what her relative was doing for new tantalizing worlds of pleasure. But it would be nice to know what to do. If it was to happen to her on a crazy night like tonight.

"Oooohhh!"

An unearthly moan escaped the aroused woman's lips. A funny little smile creased her mouth. Velma imagined Wendy must be entertaining some secret fantasy that was making her fingers move more quickly in and out of her wet pussy.

"It feels so good, Darling! why don't you come and get some more? You know you want it."

Velma didn't know whether her aunt was talking to her. Or an imagined lover. But the woman's lusty abandon, Her obvious wetness and the urgency of her finger fucking made Velma suspect that the girl was no virgin.

The longer Velma watched the inspiring scene in the room more insistently her clit throbbed in her panties. Velma watched and smothed her legs together unknowingly by herself.

"Ooooohh!"

"I have to have your wonderful body!"

Velma found she had a need one she would never let herself have before the need to be aroused.

Velma breathed hard and watched on. Then Velma heard something it was the sound of tags rattling in the room. Velma know what the sound was. There was a dog in the room with her. Velma started to call and let her aunt know. But then how could she have explained how she knew what was happening with out letting her know that she had been in the doorway watching her play with herself and not sound like a pervert.

Velma bit her lip and did not make a sound. Let her find out on her own. Velma was sure when she did she would chance him out of the room and they could both get to bed and get some needed sleep.

Bending forward to catch every movement of aunt Wendy on the bed, Velma slipped on to all 4's she scooted in as close as she could. Velma thought how in her dream she had been like this on all 4's and her aunt had milked her. But this was all real, And she was the one in charge of what was going on. She snickered as she thought how her aunt would be surprised when she found the dog was in her room.

"Oh here it is here it comes."

When the dog jumped on the bed Velma seen it was the Dane, And.... Nothing, Her aunt never said a thing. And the dog went right to her and licked her right on her face like nothing was to be suspected or wrong with him being there with her masturbating in the bed with him.

The dog then licked her fingers and pushed them to the side and started licking her pussy.

"Uuuhh!"

Velma managed to suppress her outburst before it became audible in the room. The last thing she wanted was to be discovered right now, In the midst of her voyeuristic pleasure. She had wanted to play the game through to the woman's climax. But she did not know what to think now. Aunt Wendy was letting the Dane lick her moist hole. The titillation was every bit as stimulating as when she was alone and masturbating. But now there was something odd that Velma did not know how to deal with.

The freshness of this new situation had Velma with a whole new slant to her erotic excitation. She could remember what it was like to be in her nasty dream with her pussy and asshole licked by the Dane how felt to her.

Velma reached back and touched her wet pantie covered pussy. That fierce naughty feeling was contagious. Velma was playing with herself for the first time. Feeling every fold of her soft fleshy slit hid under her panties. Relishing how this nasty cunt of hers was insistent for more it wanted intrusion. Velma relived the overwhelming stimulation of knowing that this sweet pleasure was all hers for the taking, Whenever she wanted it.

When the nasty aroused nerd relished this personal and secret proclamation it did send a new rush of excitement through her pussy. She ached to feel what her naughty hole could do for her. Well of course not to have it licked or fucked but to feel it aroused. A treasure Velma could pluck at her leisure. In the meantime her aunt enjoyed the thrill of being eaten. While Velma played the peeping Tom.

Velma's nasty aunt smiled, As she watched her boy build her ecstasy. When Wendy rolled over Velma could see her wet and spread pussy lips and a quick peek at her asshole. Velma thought the show was over. Velma then seen her still on the bed with her ass in the air she watched as Commander climb onto aunt Wendy. And Velma seen her first view of an erect dick. Well it as Commander's. But it was still a dick. It was long and hard at lest 12 inches, and close if not almost as thick as her arm there was a huge knot close at the bass like a baseball about 4 inches from the lower part of Commander dick, Near the huge black fur less balls. Velma was shocked she was sure her aunt could never take such a thing in her pussy. She was making a mistake. But she could not let her know. Or she would be caught herself she could only watch and when it was to much for her aunt she would come in and save her. While Velma thought out her plane she watched as the Dane moved in for the attack.

Wendy let out a low moans and sighs, her ass moved under the Dane as he pushed into her.

"Commander fuck me yes!"

Was all her aunt hissed. Velma knew then her aunt wanted this. She wanted to have the big dick in her pussy.

Velma had never stopped her own self manipulations. And never stopped watching the show on the bed in front of her. When suddenly she felt something other then herself touching her panted ass. Velma stirred and let out a little squeal, But it was not to where her aroused fucking aunt with her head buried in the pillow could hear. Velma looked over her shoulder to see it was Lickaty The Doberman.

Velma was struck with fear of what he wanted. He looked friendly but she still knew what he may want.

Velma tried to shoo him away. But he would not leave from behind her. Velma tried to push him with her foot but he would not leave, And licked her leg. Velma could not move forward or she would be in the bed room but the dog was large enough to keep her from moving back at least with out a scene.

Velma was in a very strange problem and she could not think clear enough to solve it.The idea of what could happen to her made her poor virgin cunt throb with renewed force.

"Oh Lickaty"

"Yes you know I am being nasty. But it feels so nice to do this to myself."

"You know I cant stop."

"But please, You can see I cant let you do this with me."

"I have to do this where I only come!"

"You understand, don't you?"

For his answer the Doberman poked his nose against her throbbing pussy and licked it thought her panties.

"Ooooohhhh!"

Velma sighed and bit her lower lip hard.

From her hiding place Velma could see her aunt, But for now it had lost its interest.

Velma was watching the Doberman behind her with wide open eyes and a worried look on her face.

Velma trembled all over and did her best to be stern with the Doberman.

"You cant do what you are doing to me stop. No! Stop right now."

But he only looked at her. And the Doberman continued to lick her pussy. With all the licking she wondered if he was going to lick is way right thought her sheer panties. He would surly wear out the crotch if he did not stop licking her like he was.

Velma stared amazed at the dog for a moment, Not knowing what to do. He would not listen to reason at all. When the Doberman had seemed to make a decision Velma's eyes where made wider then before and her tongue ran nervously over her lips. Velma watched still not sure what to do as the Doberman made a derect and very lewd invitation. With the lewd advancement he nipped the crotch of Velma panties with his teeth and then slowly ripped the crotch completely out from the shear fabric. Velma was sure the sound of her ripping panties would reach her aunt's ears. Velma was also sure the sound filled the room. But is was only her own heightened senses that made her think so. When he looked at her with it hanging from her muzzle like it was a show of who really was the boss. Velma did not speak or protest in any way. When this was clear he ate the material. Then he began to slowly rip away the rest of Velma's flimsy panties, And ate then like it was a treat she had worn for him, And soon only Velma wore the tattered waste band of them around her hips with only little peaces of the fabric handing from it, What it could do it was doing now. And that was only make Velma feel more nude then if the panties would have been removed entirely.

"Why did you do that? You ruined my favorite orange panties. You are very bad."

Velma was able to whisper afer the surprise wore off.

But what could she do? Velma had to let him do as he wanted she had no way to stop him like this. From now on this little nerd was going to have no way to protect her sweet young tender virgin naughty holes from the aroused Doberman. She was held as a sexual hostage by Lickaty.

Intrigued by his first taste of excited virgin pussy flesh thought her panties, Lickaty went back and licked hungrily all the way up from Velma's pussy to her puckered asshole and onto her ass cheeks witch he nipped playfully and made Velma spring forward. But then Velma scooted back not wanted to be seen. When Velma did this Lickaty thought Velma liked what he was doing to her.

When he finally had Velma hemmed in. He moved in he lapped again and again along the hairy moist furrow, licking his muzzle with obvious relish before taking seconds.

"Oooohhh! Aaaiiiieee!"

Velma grabbed hold of a loose pair of pants on the floor and pulled her face in closer to keep from making a noise.

With quick jerking motions Velma twisted her head from side to side in the pants. Obviously Wendy was in the midst of an erotic excitement that had pushed her into a near hysterical frenzy. Velma watched as her tight ass ground up at Commander, His dick was into her to the knot. Velma could see that was to big to fit into her overly well used pussy.

Velma knew the Doberman was forcing his rasping tongue onto her cunt into the closest proximity. With out tearing her maidenhead and that was something at least.

Without missing a beat in the erotic melody from Lickaty Velma swayed her ass for him.

Velma with out knowing was accepted the attentions of a canine lover and was wailing out her appreciation of his efforts into the discarded pants. Watching as her naughty aunt fucked Commander. Stimulated by the sight of the dog and the woman linked in with there own nasty depraved love play.

For Velma the most titillating aspect of her situation had been the knowledge she had seen her aunt from her bedroom doorway but now it was the Doberman so happy to lick her naughty holes for her.

It had been Wendy's idea to have Velma come and stay with her on the farm. It was a scheme she had cherished for years before Velma finally finished high school. Her parents had been reluctant to let her come. When Velma's parents had finally given up their objections when it became clear that Windy was not going to change her mind. Velma had always gotten her way with her parents but now things where going to change. Wendy had the sneaky plane that she would wait until she heard Velma in the hallway and she then would start to masturbate. Wendy had waited about but did not hear Velma. As Velma was in fact asleep. Well self manipulations became more wanton than ever. And she had soon forgot all about Velma. She would always do it later and if the sight didn't turn Velma on, Wendy at least would know not to try anything else. If it did turn her on, Wendy hoped Velma would join her in bed.

If only she would have held out for a few moments if only she would have looked at the doorway. She would have all the answers she needed. But it was not to be not tonight any way.

With Velma playing the hidden voyeur on the other side of the doorway and nasty Wendy the exhibitionist on the other. Any lurker outside the house would have seen a good show for there trouble.

Velma thrust her wet cunt forcefully up into Lickaty's face. Squirming this way and that Velma wanted to find a way to finally trap Lickaty's tongue in her pussy.

The more urgently she struggled with the rough tongue the more excited Velma became. The reaction of Wendy on the bed as she hid outside her door became secondary to her pussy. While she churned her pussy against Lickaty's muzzle she began to fondle her nipples pinching the distended nubbins until they achieved rock hardness all the while thinking of the way her aunt milked her in the dream. Excitement ricocheted from her tits to her pussy and back again. She was squirming with sensation.

Wendy could be seen being fucked on the bed as the bed springs creaking under her.

When Velma seen Wendy as she writhed in the ecstasy of climax. That sight alone set her free.

Velma was trapped by the depraved attentions of the nasty Dobermans long slippery tongue. Velma realized she would have never thought even twice in her letting a dog lick her. But she knew she had no option here but to be licked by a dog. There was something forbidden about succumbing to such primitive, bestial pleasure to Velma.The sight of Wendy's wet white flesh wriggling beneath the dog's angry red dick brought a lewd thought to mind. Velma had to grin at the resourcefulness of the nasty aunt. She was learning more about Wendy in these few minutes of observing her than she had in the weekend visits to her parents.

The smile then slipped from Velma's face as her excitement grew more intense. As closely tuned in as she was to Wendy's mounting abandon, She could detect the significance of the rippling muscles in her cunt becoming apparent. Velma knew something wonderful was about to happen though she was not sure what it was.

Velma was straining in anticipation of what is was that was closing in on her with unwavering purpose. Velma was losing control it was sweeping over her.

"Uuuuuhhh! Oh, Lickaty, You're making me commmmme!"

Velma whined in the pants.

The lurid curvaceous Velma writhing out her orgasm under the assault of the Dobermans tongue fragmented the last of control. She came with the same wrenching intensity that Wendy was obviously experiencing. Only she had to be quiet and restrained. She could not betray her presence, Even at the peak of her abandon.

Velma noticed that Wendy drifted into a doze almost immediately after Commander pulled out of her. Commander spraying cream all over Wendy's ass and on the bedding under him.

Velma herself then blacked out for several seconds or was it minuets? When she recovered she Seen her aunt was still sleeping on the bed, As well as Lickaty and Commander. Velma crawled from the doorway and slowly crept back to her own room, Leaving her new friend with Wendy and Commander.

Velma was to exhausted to feel anything but tired. Velma shut the door to her room and crawled into bed and drifted to sleep not even bothering to clean her drool soaked ass.

That night as Velma slept, Visions of forbidden delights filled her poor head of both the boys and her sensual aunt and the things they had done.Velma moaned and twitched as her mind was seduced with her own nasty perversions.

What sort of mood would Velma wake in who knew. But for now a sexually satisfied Velma slept with a smile of contentment.

Comment

Still superb after all these days!

Comment

Chapter 3 Show me your cherry

Chapter 3 - Show me your cherry

When it was morning Wendy walked to Velma's bedroom door and knocked.

"Lets get to it. Its morning Velma we have chores to do."

If the door had been opened, Or she had to come in to wake Velma from bed. Wendy could have received quit a treat for sure. Velma was still laying on the bedding with her plump teen ass bare for all to see, The light shined in the window and made her ass shimmer. The teen was relaxed and her cheeks parted in a way so one could see her pussy and asshole very clearly. And what view it was.

Velma slowly rolled off the bed as her aunt knocked again and she called out.

"Let me get ready and I will be there in a sec."

Velma stood and sighed then looked at herself in the mirror on the dressed. And seen the she was still wearing the torn waste band of her panties and remembered what had happen last night.

It had not been a dream Lickaty really had ripped off her panties and licked her pussy and asshole last night while she had been watching in on Wendy and Commander.

"How could I watched such a thing as I did last night? And let him lick me that way? Why didn't I get away before Lickady came in and then stopped him before he could lick my naughty holes?"

Velma pulled the tattered panties off and hid them in her suitcase, And then got out a fresh set of underwear and towel, She wrapped around her and went to the bathroom.

When Velma stepped into the shower the water felt so nice.

She used extra soap to wash her ass and pussy. When she slipped her fingers into her pussy and asshole she moaned. she wanted to make sure they where clean. When she was done she took her shampoo and made a rich lather on her head and her pubes and rubbed it hard.

"Ohhh, I cant belive Lickady did what he did to me. I can't get it out of my mind."

Velma whispered to herself.

When Velma thought about it Velma shampooed her clit and felt the hot shivers go through her body.

Velma had never shampooed herself so intimately.

"Uhhhh."

Velma moaned and was rubbing a slickened fingertip against her cherry. She'd only seen the strange spot before, never touched it. And now she was so worked up that she not only touched it. She pushed up against it as if testing its strength and stretchability. A tingle went through her and she wondered if it was because the flesh around that place was more sensitive. It sure seemed that way to Velma and she then smiled. She was really going crazy now!

She leaned against the back of the shower, And her finger pet more lather on her cunt, Velma's tits where swaying from the action and Velma licked her lips.

"Ghhhaaaaahh."

She moaned. She couldn't let herself be discovered in the shower.

Velma quickly rubbed her pussy faster and faster.

When Velma knew she was close to the orgasm. There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Velma come on we have chores to do."

Velma jumped and slipped under the water and started to wash away the lather.

"Huungh!"

"Ok washing off now I will be right out."

Velma stammered horsley still under the effects of her near but unachieved come.

When Velma stepped out of the show she dried and put on her cloths and walked out to the farmyard.

Velma could already feel her panties were very wet from her oozing cunt. She had dried it well before putting on her panties. but it was still remembering how nice her finger had felt and had wanted her to finish. But there was chores to be done, and Velma was determined to keep her pussy under control. She had always managed to control her urges. And she was certain there would be no problem in doing so again.

Velma done her chores, And soon Wendy said it was a day. When they had showered and ate they went to the porch and sat.

"I'll go get a couple of beers."

"You drink don't you?"

Wendy ask.

"Ummm!"

"No! Not really."

Velma said.

"But well sure why not."

Velma smiled and said.

The two of them sat drinking beer. Velma was really getting loaded now, Enough so that she giggled at almost anything Wendy said.

When Velma seen the Great Dane padded over to the porch and sat down next to her and Wendy. Velma seen he was not as nearly as ferocious as he looked to her before with the sheep when he was chasing them. And not at like he was last night in Wendy's bedroom. But it wasn't that he was mean, As much as she was scared thinking of how big his dick was. She was too shy to steal even a fleeting glance as they sat and drank and watched the others play with each other.

The huge pet curled up next to Wendy, And she scratched him with obvious affection. Velma's eyes finally caught on his dick. As her aunt let her fingers strayed under the dog's belly, She scratched dangerously near that furry lump. And sure enough the pink knob pushed its way out of the dog's sheath.

"Well do you like your bedroom at the end of the hall."

Wendy slurred.

"Yes very much thanks."

Velma said.

Out in the yard the boys played and Reamer mounted Lickady and started to fuck him.

"Would you look at that."

Wendy pointed and laughed.

Velma looked then turned away.

"What's the matter Velma?"

Wendy ask.

"I don't know, I'm not used to watching things... do that."

Velma said.

"You know, Sometimes I get to daydreaming."

Wendy said and laughed.

"About what it would be like to be a bitch in heat, And to have a big boy jump on me and..."

"I think I'd like another beer,"

Velma blurted, And made her way unsteadily in the house. Her aunt came up beside her while she got a beer from the fridge and slipped her arm around her waist.

"I didn't mean to shock you Velma. I was just thinking out loud."

"I'm not shocked,"

Velma said quickly.

How could she ever tell her aunt that she had watched her last night.

What's so wrong with fucking Velma? You know we all fuck."

Wendy said.

"Yes I know they do."

Velma said.

"Well you act like a girl with a secret."

Wendy said.

"Of course not."

Velma said.

"You are still a virgin, Aren't you?"

Velma spun around and looked at her and hissed.

"What makes you think I'm not a virgin?"

"Oh, I don't know."

Wendy came closer to Velma.

"Yeah maybe you snuck out last night to the bar down the road for a beer. And one of them boys got you in the back of there old truck and had your cherry and you were to drunk to know. until this morning."

"Or maybe you went down there and had a few beers and thought you would stop in the bathroom and seen that hole in the wall and thought you would suck a few of them dicks."

Wendy said.

Velma looked at her and did not know what to think.

"Your disgusting."

Velma took a drink and turned back around.

"Dare you to show me,"

With a very nasty and playfully laugh.

"Of course I'm not going to show you,"

Velma mumbled, her cheeks flushing.

"Come on do it."

"Show me your cherry."

With that she pulled Velma closer.

"Will you stop messing with me."

Velma hissed.

"Oh, I was just kidding."

"You know, It was to see what you'd say."

And then with a laugh Wendy pushed her back and smiled.

Well they both went back to the porch. And for a while neither of them said a word. Windy had reclined in a chair and was examining the end of one fingernail. When she looked at Velma and smiled again. Velma smiled at her.

"I didn't mean to tease you, Velma that bad."

She said to Velma, And then Wendy laughed.

"If there is something wrong, I would be glad to listen and give you any advice you might need."

"Nothing's wrong."

"Really. I told you that already."

"Well, okay,"

Wendy said shrugging and getting up.

"If you ever need me though, You can always come on down to my room. I'm always glad to help you out."

Velma sighed, leaning back in the swing. She was trembling from the tension. Velma sensed the boys watching her and went to her room.

Velma dressed for bed and went to pull down the bedding.

"Well at lest I did bring an extra nighty or I would be sleeping in my bra and panties."

Velma was still feeling nervous from the nasty talk from Wendy. Telling Velma she had snuck out last night to fuck, And she wanted to see if she still had her cherry. She probably should have called her bluff. And seen how she would have responded being of the opposite side of the teasing and see how she liked it.

Velma felt pretty private in her room. As she read Velma was getting bored. The sexy conversations and the booze had loosened her up until she was thinking seriously of peeking at her cunt. As an experimenting of course. She was curious as to how tender it was after all the licking last night.

Velma got her own hand mirror and squatted in the middle of the bed to peer Into the strange and delicate folds of flesh. She was shiny moist and she wet a fingertip with her tongue and touched it against herself.

"Oh my." Look it's all plump and wet."

She was breathing hard. Velma wanting very badly to excite herself. But since it was not a habit of hers, She was somewhat guilty about doing it. She jerked her nighty back down and started to pull on the panty bottoms.

"Maybe I'll just sleep without these?"

Velma said.

And tossed her skimpy nighty and panties on a chair.

But sleep wouldn't come. Velma thought of big dicks. Thinking of how it might feel for something so big bumping against the cheeks of her ass. There was no telling what would happen to a poor girl if a Great Dane jumped on her. Wendy called him Commander! And the way she'd been fucked by him he was in command, When he was fucking something with his big dick.

Maybe Velma should get dressed sneak out to the bar down the road and drink a few, And have a look at that hole in the wall. Well she would never suck a dick or fuck anyone who stuck in there dick. But she could see them and study them and maybe learn more about them. And no one would ever know.

Why not? If the urge was there she might want to touch one, Or masturbate one and see what happen.

What harm could there be in that? After all it's not like she would be having sex with them.
            Last edited by DocIcenogle; 02-27-2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Those are fucking lucky!

Comment

Those are fucking lucky!
                Well there is more to it then this.

Comment

Chapter 4 Velma the naughty voyeur

Chapter 4 - Velma the naughty voyeur

While Velma was bored and unable to drift off into sleep. Velma thought about dicks, And what she knew girls did with them. When Velma heard sounds from down the hall from Wendy's bedroom. Velma swung her legs out of bed and padded barefoot to her door and peeked out. Well the house was dimly lit but she could tell the door to Wendy's bedroom was open from the sound she was making.

With a sigh Velma closed her door, And went back to bed. But it was miserable just lying in bed with no hope of getting any rest.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh, darling!"

Wendy groaned.

"Well sounds like she is going to be up all night again."

"Lets see what can I do to keep busy?"

"Well I could sneak out and see this bar she was talking about maybe have a beer."

"But if they card me they will know I am only 18 and kick me out. But then maybe I could sneak in not buy a beer, And have a look in that bathroom and see what she was talking about."

"Who am I kidding. I would never go down there. And if I did I would never go into the bathroom and see the hole in the wall there if I could do so."

"But I would like to see one."

"And I am sure if I did sneak in for a look at one, They would not settle with me inspecting it. I am sure they would want more, And then there is the problem of people telling on me."

The bed thumped her wall, Velma was sure it was that. She pulled on her nighty and went to the door and tiptoed softly to the partly open door in the hall next to hers. There was a bedroom light on the same as last night, And the scene on the bed was illuminated in all its detail. Velma wondered if she could bear another peek.

Commander's dick was fully erect and Wendy had her fingers wrapped tightly around Commander's nasty dick. She was upside down on him licking his dick as he ate noisily between her open thighs. Her back was arched and her small tits trembled proudly on her chest as she licked her lips again and eased them down over the tip of the dick. Then she licked him again.

Velma almost feel on her ass right in the door way. She leaned against the door frame, Her pussy throbbing. She knew she was hidden in the dark shadows of the hall and could get an eyeful if she wanted. But even as she watched her pretty aunt suck the big prick, She wondered if she wasn't having some kind of hallucination. Maybe she was still in her bed asleep and was only dreaming this like she had last night in her bedroom.

"Mmmmmm."

Wendy hummed, the sounds of her lips sliding up and down the dog's cock growing louder. The big animal flopped spasmodically as his mistress aroused his heavy prick to its fullest extension. Wendy took it all the way to the knot and sucked hard on it for a while. As Wendy's mouth rode back and she took her lips away from the thing for a moment.

Commander had a dick Velma thought like a rocket pop and it had to be over twelve inches long. It was long and thick and perfectly proportioned with a prick tip that made it look as if it was made with one purpose only. To penetrate a female's cunt.

Wendy turned but she keeping the big Great Dane on his back. He seemed to know what she was doing because he didn't struggle when she straddled him from above and slowly put the dick where it fit between the plush halves of her glistening cunt mound. Velma heard the slippery sound of the knob opening her aunt's pussy. When Velma heard the muscles close behind his prick, She squirted a droplet of pee down one thigh. She was panting rapidly now and her nipples felt as if they might burn holes in her delicate nighty.

"It's wrong."

Velma hissed under her breath. But she didn't turn away from the open door.

Her curvy ass wiggling erotically as she rubbed the soft pussy on Commander's dick. He growled and hunched, With his ass coming off the bed as he drove another inch into Wendy's seeping pussy. Velma could see the stretched tissues, When the dainty folds all penetrated by the dog's huge cock shaft. Behind it Velma could see his balls, flattened out from the position he was in, But very large in their black sac. The dog's powerful body trembled as more of Wendy's cunt enveloped it. She was squirming in slow circles now, Her auburn head thrown back, With her eyes glazed with excitement. Velma remembered her scary moment with the other boy last night and for an instant knew what her aunt was experiencing. Her clit ached, Pushing out from her naked slit like a small wet finger.

"Ohhh,"

Velma whispered under her breath.

"This is awful, Why am I watching her again?"

Now Wendy's ass was working up and down.

Her aunt rubbed her firm tits back and forth against Commander and hunched her hips with shivering little jerks. Her cunt muscles were making squishy sounds as they squeezed around the knot around the bottom of the Great Dane's prick. Velma was still not yet to her aunt take Commander's knot and the four inches that was behind it. Well the knot was like a baseball or bigger. Velma doubted any women could take something that big in her. If it would fit she could not get it back out. They rolled to their sides, the big dog fucking her hard now as his cock thickened. Velma bit her lip and squirted another little drip of pee onto the rug. She wanted to run and she wanted to stay. She wished she'd never left her room.

When she heard Wendy crying out with pleasure, And watched her kissing and biting the Great Dane's neck as his hot cum exploded deep inside her.

Velma fled.

"I'm going home tomorrow!"

"I'm never going to come out here again!"

Comment

Bet her and her aunt would make a nice duo at my bedroom

Comment

Bet her and her aunt would make a nice duo at my bedroom
                      Well you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
                        Well you never know.
                        Maybe, but we can only see

Comment

Chapter 5 - when on the farm you have to keep from getting bored.

CHAPTER FIVE

"Well 'I'm glad I talked you out of going back."

Wendy said.

"I don't get visitors out here in the country too often and I like to hold onto them for a while if I can."

Velma finished her breakfast and was pouring herself another glass of orange juice. Through the trees outside the window she could see the large lake and the beach that ran around one end.

Commander came in and sat by Velma. And Velma scooty her chair in and close her legs.

"You're not afraid of him, are you?"

Wendy laughed.

"It's just that he's so big."

Velma said.

And then she let her eyes stray under his belly. But his cock was snugly out of sight in its sheath. Velma blushed knowing that her aunt had seen her look there.

"We could have a swim today."

Wendy announced.

"If you don't have a suit, Don't worry. We can use our undies. Or we can go nude."

The sun was very warm and the water perfect and Velma really was enjoying herself for the first time since she came to Wendy's farm.

Velma swam for a while, And then went back to her blanket. When she felt the boys staring at her young plump ass. Commander and the others where staring at the way the silky material of the panties clung to her cheeks as they wobbled while she dried her auburn hair. Velma tried not to let this bother her. And watched as Wendy swam around in the lake.

Wendy came and took a seat next to Velma.

"Don't the boys give you a hard time with such a cute shape?"

Wendy ask.

"Well to be honest I don't really date all that much."

"I more so like to solve mystery's with my friends."

Velma said while spreading the suntan lotion on her meaty legs.

"I never date men."

Wendy said.

"I got tired of the shit a long time ago."

Velma had the impression that her aunt was about to say something else. Instead, the woman looked affectionately at her big Dane. The dog stopped staring at Velma and went over to his mistress to be petted. Feeling uncomfortable around them, Velma wandered down the beach looking for pretty stones and driftwood. When she came back. Wendy and Commander were gone.

"Probably up at the house doing something awful."

Velma said aloud.

Velma was getting hungry and she didn't need any more sun as she did not want to freckle. Velma started back, Her Pussy feeling almost naked inside the clinging satin of her panties. When she got to the house and entered the kitchen for another beer, When she seen a bottle of whiskey next to the fridge she decided to sample it as well. And poured half a water glass full and put in some ice. She saw the note. Her aunt had driven to town to pick up a few things and would be back later.

"I'm sure she took Commander and the others with her."

Velma said.

When Velma took her drinks she turned to find Lickaty, Hummper, and Reammer watching her.

"Go away,"

Velma said.

When they walked resolutely to where she was.

With her pinned next to the counter in a way so Velma could not move. Her randy boys moved in made a fence, And sniffed at her panties.

Velma was shivering like a leaf. She pushed her ass back into the counter. Velma then swigged her beer for courage. Then Hummper licked her thigh and whined deep in his throat.

"Oh no."

"What am I going to do?"

"What to do? Jinkies!"

"I could not stop one. How can I keep away three of the boys from wanting to fuck me?"

When Velma saw that he was going to smell her satin sheathed cunt, She put a hand over the plump curve of flesh. Reammer licked her fingers. And this was what Velma did not want as it was sending chills up her back. He licked harder, trying to drive his tongue in.

"Will you stop licking me?"

The dog growled with menace.

When she felt his teeth tighten on her hand, She knew that he was telling her politely to let him have his way.

"Okay, smell me if you want to, you awful dog!"

Just the touch of the black nose against her soft, slightly parted cunt made Velma pant. Oh sure, she was still wearing her panties, But the material was ultra thin and she could feel the big animal's hot breath right through it. He nosed around, Reammer's whiskers tickling the insides of her thighs until she wanted to scream with the tension.

Velma then felt Hummper move to the side and started to lick her ass cheeks. He started to lick the organ satin panties. When he then started to nip at them as if the rip them off her. Velma lifted a hand to hit him. His bared fangs made her hesitate.

"Okay."

When the horny boys went back to loving her plump young cunt and ass, nuzzling and licking it through the single layer of nylon. Velma was beginning to get very juicy in her pussy. The boys smelled the musky lubrication and grew more excited. When they both started to nip at her panties Velma decided if she was going to have any panties left before she went back she would have to do something now.

Velma knew that she couldn't stop him with mere force.

"All right."

"That's enough!"

Velma said in a stern voice.

"I will make you a deal."

"If you stop what your doing."

"Let me do what I want to do. I will satisfy your needs."

When the boys had stopped Velma knew she was getting to them. But most likely they had responded to the sound of her voice in such stern manner.

Velma walked forward and the dogs let her past. They knew she could not go fare and she would be easy to catch if she showed any weakness. But for now she had them under her control the moment.

Velma walked into the front room. The curtains where open and there was plenty of light to see.

Velma walked to the couch and pointed at it.

"Would you be so nice as to get on the couch."

The three boys jumped on the couch and sat and watched her.

Velma took a drink of the whiskey and coughed. Was this stuff fucking strong. But she was glade she had it right now as she was about to do something she did not really want to do. And was unsure of how to do it. Velma took another drink. The whiskey was some how better with each drink. Velma felt warm and her head was starting to feel sort of swoopy like she was in a dream.

"What to do? Who to do first?'

"Reammer you are going to be first."

Velma sat next to him.

"How would you like me to masturbate you, Would you like that?"

Velma ask. And he braked his approval as if he knew what she had said to him.

"Ok!"

Velma reached for his sheath and rubbed it and sure enough there was the tip of his nasty thingy sticking out and as she fingered it. It slipped out bigger and thicker.

Velma watched with amazed eyes as the dick slid out and was now fully erect. Velma started rubbing it. the dick was warm and very slick and she pumped it like she thought a boy would. Reammer's dick was about 7 inches and as tick as a marker and she seen a small knot forming at the base the end was pointed and peeked in the air at her.

She had to give them something to take the place of the pleasure they been enjoying only seconds before. Instinctively, Velma's small hand pumped his pulsing erection.

"Ohhhhh, I hate myself for this."

Velma said.

Reammer started to struggle back, But Velma pumped his dick faster, Watching the tip swell before her eyes. It was so juicy so wet.

"Yeah boy."

Velma said as she was seeing that her stimulation was working. The huge animal struggled, But more weakly now. At last he let his head flop down on the sofa cushion. His haunches worked rhythmically as Velma Rubbed faster She could feel the surging excitement as she jerk him off. He was now half lying on her and she could feel and see his trembling.

"How did I get into this?"

Velma gasped. When the naughty boy jerked against her pumping fingers. She looked down into the little slit at the very tip of Reammer's prick. It was opening and closing and then a tiny droplet of something white formed there.

Velma knew that if she kept handling the animal's cock it was going to happen. But if she stopped, he would want gratification. He'd want to ram that awful thing into her pussy like Commander had done Wendy. The difference was that Reammer's dick was smaller but she still did not want to be fucked by it.

"Oh hurry up and come will you!"

"We still have 2 more."

Velma's fingers played Reammer's prick like an instrument.

Velma could feel the rhythmic surges growing more powerful with every passing second.

Reammer shuddered and his haunches worked forward and back. When it came. Velma seen the creamy White streams of cum leaped up across her belly. The steamy stuff sprayed again and again some reached her face. When the slick strings of it were dribbling down her flesh. Even her bra was spotted with the dog cum and it was still coming fast!

"What am I going to do with all this cum on me?"

"It's so creamy and slick!"

Velma rubbed at the white streaks on her, Smearing the cream down her flesh. She could smell the strong aroma and feel the dog's cock still jerking in he hand. The sliding of her small, soft fingers along that glistening chunk of meat was having a strange effect upon her. Her panties slpped into Velma's pussy and it tingled as if it needed more excitement. Ashamed of her body's reaction, Velma bit her lip but that didn't help. As Reammer get off the couch.

Velma used a cum smeared finger to call Lickaty.

When Velma moved off the couch and tossed a cushion on the floor, And sat in front of Lickaty she thought from the back of her mind as she did.

"Why am I doing this? Ohhhhh why can't I think straight when this happens?"

Well the whiskey was a good part of the blame in this adventure. Or Velma could tell herself that latter when it was all over.

Velma licked her lips and tried to focus on the situation. Velma wanted to really have a nice peek at his dick. She wanted to study it closely. Lickaty was already erect and it was at least 8 inches and thick. There was a nice knot at the base about as big as a plum. the balls bounced and the tip opened and closed.

Velma thought of the other day how Lickaty had stayed behind her licking her pussy. how nice it was. And how she was pleased he did not try and slid this big dick into her pussy that night. Velma almost felt as if she did owe him something for what he had done.

"Ohhh, I feel so funny. Like this is a dream."

Velma whimpered.

"Well I know this would be a mistake."

"But, I am almost tempted to give you a blow job Lickaty."

Velma said.

Lickaty braked.

"What you like that?'

"Would you like me to suck your dick for you?"

"Well of course it would only be sort of a study more then anything."

"And you cant cream in my mouth you understand."

Velma was rubbing his dick as she talked away to Lickaty in such nasty way.

"No."

"What sort of a idea would that be to suck a dick."

"No."

"What could I have been thinking."

"Sorry Lickaty."

"But you can have me masturbate you."

Velma rubbed his dick and looked as it swelled. Velma moved in closer for a better look. She peeked at the big balls and the full 8 inches all the way to the pee hole as it opened and closed. Velma moved in and sniffed the dick and then moved down and smelled his balls. Lickaty was so musky down there. Velma lifted Lickaty's large balls with her other hand and peeked at his asshole as the brown hole puckered at her. Velma was almost tempted to sniff it as well.

Velma let go of his balls. And moved in close to watch the pisser even closer only an inch or 2 away from her face.

Velma felt something on the back of her head it was Lickaty's paw. Velma did not move but looked at his face. he was sneering and Velma could feel his paw as it pushed her down to his dick.

Velma stared to pull away. But he would not let her. As he pushed at her head.

Sure Velma could have backed away. With not a lot of problem. And she knew it in the back of her head. But for some reason Velma was sure there was no way to move and let her face move to his dick.

"What are you doing Lickaty?"

"What do you want?"

"I'm not going to put my mouth on your dick!"

"Please don't make me."

"Jinkies!"

Velma watched him as Lickaty was bending her forward, Using just enough force to get the idea across. It was odd how Velma let herself be pushed toward such a nasty dick like she could not stop Lickaty. But there she was with her lips pressing against the swollen knob. It didn't taste bad at all, But it was slick and her tongue flicked out as if to push the thing away. But Velma felt the nasty tip at her mouth again. And Velma a took it between her lips and started to suck it. Lickaty's eyes never leaving hers.

Velma's mouth sucking in more of the nasty dick meat and she was sure there was no way to make him stop pushing onto it now.

Lickaty had what he wanted he was going to fuck the nerdy girls mouth. And he was going to make her eat his cream, When he came in it like it was a pussy.

"Mmmm."

Velma moaned.

When Velma was now sliding her lips down farther. Lickaty watched all this closely. Velma could feel all the incredible erotic details, The veins in the dick as they surged in her mouth as her soft lips caressing him.

Velma's mind was spinning. The most fantastic itch was burning through her cunt as her clit throbbed and thickened. She was sure she was going to faint. But she didn't. What kept her from doing so was the idea of what they may do to her if she where to do such a thing. As there was no one aroused.

Velma held onto Lickaty's hard dick as the prick head expanded against her soft curved tongue.

Velma was trapped and there was no way to stop now.

When Velma felt that Hummper had moved she wondered where he had slipped off to. But she found out where he was very soon when she felt him mount her from behind and lock himself to her waste. Humpper was like a machine he was now pumping his dick at her pantied cunt hard and fast poking at it as if to fuck a hole thought her panties and into her. Velma kicked and tried to push the Lab away from her ass but he was pinned tight. Velma tried her best to talk and then tried to scream around the dick but could not. Lickaty was pleased with this feeling as Velma screamed around his dick and pushed in more into her active throat. Velma was staring to run low on air. Velma could breath with her dick in her mouth thought her nosterals but not enoughs to keep fighting with the nasty boys the way they had her.

Velma slowed her fight and stopped her attempts to keep her pantied little pussy away from the poking heard prick. As Humpper pumped at her pussy he found he was getting no where. And moved higher and pushed at her asshole Velma could feel the tip pushing so hard it was poking her panties into the opening of her asshole but the flimsy material kept it from really going in very much and she was happy for this. Now he was into the crack between her ass and was fucking it hard and fast.

Velma's big ass cheeks where a nice to fuck. and Hummper was busy at it.

Velma was doing her best not to choke on Lickaty as he poked at her tonsils and made her start to gaga.

Velma knew as he fucked her mouth that he was going to come in it. And there was nothing she could do. Velma was not offended by the test of the spegma. but she would have rather not went that fare with it.

While Velma was hard sucking Lickaty. Humpper fucked her jiggly ass heard and licked her back.

"Oh yeah, I am going to call this trick a butt job."

Velma thought to herself.

As Velma's plump teen ass danced as they where pumped harder.

"He's really liking that."

Velma would have said if she was not busy sucking a dick.

"Mmmmm."

Velma moaned as her naughty lips moved on the huge dick. She grasped his balls with a hand and she knelt there over his body. She could feel the creamy pre cum of Hummper sliding across her ass crack on her slick panties.

Her head bobbed and her wet mouth slipped faster along the full length of his rigid prick, Even as her little tongue swirled and twirled. She squeezed his balls and blew him as hard as she could with out drooling on the couch to much.

When he was ready Lickaty made a lurching drive at her very horny mouth. His cock exploded in a series of wild spurts of thick jism. Velma moaned to feel the gushing prick pump so much cum down her gulping throat.

Velma sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed. She let her mouth fill with cum. And when it went down her throat with a slurp. Lickaty was splashing Velma's mouth so full so furiously that she had all she could do to keep up with it. To her amazement probably because of her nice mouth. Velma took the credit.

When she started to relax Velma was letting occasional farts as Hummper fucked her plump flappy ass.

And soon Hummper shot a cream stream all over Velma back and ass. The white cream splashed to Velma hair and slid down her freckled shoulders and pooled in the small of her back.

When he was done Hummper got off Velma.

Lickaty's prick was still fucking Velma in the mouth. As Velma held on the boys dick. He creamed and Velma sucked harder and faster, Moaning all the while, As he pumped his cream into her mouth none stop.

Velma kept at it pleased by this turn of events.

"She was sucking a dick!"

"What a wonder!"

Velma always knew if she had been left for her to do it. It would never happen to her.

"I may be dazed and drunk. But I'm still a little penis sucker now."

Velma sucked all the jism up out of his aching balls.

Velma sucked on it gently as she played with his quivering balls.

"Mmmm."

Velma moaned on his penis, liking it more now than ever.

"Mmmm-mmmmm-mmmmm."

While she had only thought of sucking a dick. Now she could say.

Velma Dinkley had actually sucked one!

With that said Velma thought for a moment and then quickly.

Velma pulled her lips away. She sat back, Half in shock over the carnal act she'd participated in. She looked dazed at the mirror in the corner.

She was coved in cum and it dripped from her lips like strings of white silk.

Velma turned and started at Lickaty and pouted at him.

"You made me do that."

"I didn't even fight you..."

Velma knew she could not stop it now. Her aunt would be back soon and she looked at the mess. Velma got up and shooed the boys out of the house and Went for a towel and dried as much as she could off the couch and cushions and then finally flipped them over she dried the rug and then realized she was leaving a trail from her dropping ass. Velma cleaned the mess once she was sure it was done and there was nothing to give away what she had done Velma took her glass of Whiskey and swallowed it in one gulp and coughed her ass off before rushing to her bedroom and the shower.

It was strange how she could be shocked and disgusted while she was doing it. And then later, The memory excited her immensely. She had become so excited just thinking about the shape and size of Lickaty's magnificent prick that she thought she might grab it again if she had the chance.

"I'm just drunk, that's all."

"I don't know what I'm saying."

"Or doing?"

Velma tossed her undies in the shower with her and washed quickly the cream had started to dry on her and it stuck in her hair and pubes but she got cleaned. And was hanging her undies on the shower stall and brushing her teeth and gargling. Velma wanted to wash away the Whiskey smell as much as the taste of cum in her mouth.

Velma ran down to her room naked as she had forgot her towel in the haste.

"Velma what's your hurry."

It was her nasty aunt Wendy in her room. She had seen Velma run past.

"Well you see I was on my way from the shower."

"When you see ummm. I left my towel in my room."

Velma said.

"Would you tell me something?"

"What have you been doing while I was gone?"

Wendy ask.

"Whaat? Hugh!"

Velma stammered.

"Well I would say, You where being very naughty."

"What gave it away?"

Velma sighed.

"You wont tell my parents."

Velma pleaded.

"What ever you want me to do. You only have to ask me. But don't tell my parents what I did."

Velma was in tears.

"No."

"Would you stop that Velma."

"We can't tell them, Can we?"

"I'm not mad with you."

"But next time let me know, And I'll get drunk with you."

Wendy said. And showed her disapprovingly her now half empty Whiskey bottle.

"Nope."

Velma hiccuped and laughed.

"Sometimes a little drink will loosen a girl up. Free her of her hang ups. I've had a few insights when I've been blitzed. Like when I switched from men to..."

Wendy then stopped and bit her lip, smiled knowingly and took a deep breath.

"Maybe I'll go fix myself a drink right now. I could use one."

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

Wendy said.

And slapped Velma on the bottom.

"And really you know I can't blame you for running around the house like that, Cause I do that to when there is no one around."

"But so you know, I will think about your offer to do anything I ask."

"Where are the boy's?"

"Are they not in the house."

Wendy said.

"I put them outside."

"They where being naughty."

Velma managed to say.

"Oh?"

Wendy said.

Velma blushed, Wishing she hadn't said anything.

Thankfully her aunt didn't pursue the question. She busied herself in the kitchen, Mentioning that her and Velma needed to get some food in her stomach.

Velma went and fell across the bed.

Velma's already had ate and her belly was full. But with something she had not planed to fill it with.

When she made it to the table, Velma was a little put off by what her aunt had made. Clam chowder it reminded her to much of her earlier meal of dick chowder. But her aunt would not take no for an answer, And Velma had to force down 2 heaping bowls full before her aunt would let her leave the diner table.

Velma collapsed in bed whit a belly filled with a mix of assorted creamy taste and her poor head full of perverted memories to last her from now on.

Velma drifted to sleep. Velma had earned this nape.

Comment

Please fuck them Velma!

Comment

Working...
                            X