Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Scooby-Doo] Scoobyuri: A Lesbian Compendium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 08 – Pussy Archeologism

(Featuring Susie Smythe and Miss Morimoto )

TAGS: F/F, oral, toy, anal

“Your ancient artifacts collection is stunning, Susie!”, praised Miss Morimoto as seeing a cupboard full of old statues and plaques, belonging to the archeologist Susie Smythe, who she was visiting that day. “I can imagine how hard it was to gather such material”

“Thanks, but let’s say that I know where and how to find some of those…”, replied Susie.

“I wonder you had to take lengths to find stuff like that statue there”, said the Japanese woman, while pointing to a terracotta Chinese statue on her left.

“This one? I had to literally fight for her, lots of people wished to have their hands on that one, but now is their loss and my win”

“Oh… I hope you didn’t got hurt on that”

“Don’t worry, pal. With Susie Smythe, nobody can deal with”, said the redhead, making a gesture with her hands like she was taking dust off her body.

“I admit myself that I haven’t the guts of doing such stuff like you have, Susie”, commented Morimoto. “I’d rather send other people do my job or try things less dangerous”

“Isn’t dangerous if you know the right way to do it”, shortly explained Susie.

“Well, I am not the kind of person of that, but do appreciate people who do it, like you Ms. Smythe”

“I know you do… anyway, how did you enjoyed my art collection?”

“It’s pretty nifty. You really have an eye to find relevant art and historical pieces from ancient cultures”

“Thanks, but you ain’t seen nothing yet, Miss Morimoto”, said the archeologist.

“Why? Do you have more of these and you didn’t showed me?”, Miss Morimoto questioned with surprise.

“They are from my… er… ‘private collection’. Come to my bedroom and I’ll show you”, suggested Susie. As they went to her bedroom, the brunette Asian demonstrated certain surprise to see which kind of artifacts the ponytailed redhead had on her bedroom.

“Wow! Dear Lord! But… this is the Sex Museum!”
    “Surprised, huh? This is where I ‘hide’ my private artifact collection, the most precious pieces I ever found during my trips”

Miss Morimoto gave a good look to the room, filled with pictures and paintings containing erotic or sexual motivation. Around the room, phallic pieces and even more suggestive artifacts surrounded the cupboards, wardrobes and the dresser. Everything together turned the place weird and exciting at same time.

“Ehmm… you do have a nice collection here, Susie…”

“Oh, these?”, replied Susie, showing Morimoto the place to her. “These are from my ‘private collection’, the ones I just can’t show anyone else, because you know…”

“It’s quite interesting, but why are you showing me those?” the karate instructor inquired the archeologist.

“First, because I feel safe to show those to another person that might understand the reasons I gather those… toys… with myself”

“I think I can understand, but it beats me why you keep them at your bedroom”

“If I didn’t, with what I could have fun when I am alone?”

“I think I can see now why”, pondered the Japanese lady.

“And believe me, I like it most when two can play the game”, Susie approached Morimoto with a very naughty face, when placing her hand around the Asian’s waistline. “Am I correct or not, Miss Morimoto?”

“You brought me to your bedroom and show me your collection of ancient dildoes only to have sex with me? How dare you!”

“Ah, please! Give me a break! Won’t you tell me that being around these things doesn’t make you aroused?”

Morimoto tried to deny it, but the feeling of being surrounded by artistic representations of cocks and pussies was too much for her to not feel aroused, as she felt her pussy get wet with the results.

“You know how to turn women crazy, Susie Smythe”

“Yes, I am. But now, it’s time for me to see if you can turn me on too, my sweet Japanese cherry tree flower…”

Morimoto had her hands around the redhead’s waist and the two looked to each other before they engaged on a French kiss. Soon, it was their lips, tongues and hands to make the move as both women found themselves close to step into the ‘sapphic zone’.

“So, join me into some girl-girl appreciation?”

“Well, if you are going to use that stuff on me, use it now!”

On the bed, Miss Morimoto moaned while Susie ate her pussy. The Japanese brunette whispered in pleasure while the redhead archeologist brushed her tongue all around her slit.

“Uhhhhhhhh… that feels good! Ahhhhh!”

“How the night is going so far, Miss Morimoto?”

“Very well, Miss Smythe…”

“Then, I guess I should introduce you some of my friends here”, the redhead said as she moved away from the Asian’s snatch and went to the cupboard, from where took a wooden thin dildo, with a monkey head at the base, seven inches large.

“What is this? It seems so thin…”, wondered the brunette Japanese.

“It’s what a tribe from Congo thinks it represents a bonobo monkey’s dick. You ever heard about them, right?”

“I think I did, but if you are glad to remind me…”

“They are known for being too much keen for sexual relationship for any reason. If you think some people are that liberal, they aren’t nothing if matched with a bonobo”, explained Susie.

“Wow… can we match them, at least for a while?”, asked Miss Morimoto.

“I don’t know. Let’s just use it”, Susie answered as she came back to bed and positioned the Japanese woman to get inside her vagina. Within a few seconds after the head was in, Morimoto let a small moan off her throat.

“Ohhhhh…”

For a while, the redhead archeologist had only the tip of the dildo going inside her Asian lover, but soon she got bold and at least half of it made its presence in the sexual act about 10 minutes her. Susie smiled watching her lover smile and moan with the ‘bonobo’ going inside her.

“Enjoying some bonobo love?”

“Yes, I do! Ahhhhh! It’s amazing!”

“Want me to show another one?”

“If you want so…”
    The redhead took out the girljuice soaked dildo and picked a more penis-shaped toy, this time one made of clay and with the ‘balls’ covered with shiny emeralds and gold plates, and the size was about the same as the previous.

“Wow, that is sweet”

“I found that at an Indian antique story. It was told me it comes from some tribe from there”, told Susie

“Is there any secret about this one that I should know?”, asked the Asian lady.

“Maybe your ass can tell me”

Miss Morimoto turned herself in all fours as quick as she could be, while the sassy archeologist licked the tip of the dildo. With her hands, the ponytailed woman gripped and spit inside the Japanese’s butt and gently pushed the erotic artifact inside the hole.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhh! Godddddddddd!”

Using the saliva lubrication, Susie didn’t found problems to proceed with the ‘anal exploration’ of her friend. The redhead watched how Morimoto’s body felt the rectal stimulation coming from her toy.

“Yeah! Oh Lord! Fuck my ass! Yeah, Susie!”

While one of her hands pushed the Indian dildo inside the brunette, Susie used some of her fingers to sexually stimulate the martial arts instructor’s pussy. Each time one of her fingers made a presence close to the cunt, she heard her lover scream with pleasure.

Feeling excited with all that, Susie partially commuted pussy stimulation to Morimoto with her own stimulation, touching herself and feeling her clit ‘beg’ for being used as she was going with the other woman. The archeologist’s mouth watered thinking if she could be the next target from the ancient toy action.

“How are you going, Morimoto honey?”

“This is so good! Oh Goodness!”

“Like when a dick is going into your ass?”

“Uhhhhhhhhhh! Yeah! Yes!”

Susie took her time with Morimoto’s butt, but soon her senses made her surrender to pleasure and she told her lover to ‘use’ her as well. The brunette then took a pair of small phallic instruments, which the redhead told she bought in Thailand as ‘vaginal exercising machines’. Asking the American girl to stand up, the Japanese woman opened her cunny lips wide, as she used her tongue to check if she could proceed with that.

“Ahhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My My!”
    Miss Morimoto licked for five minutes her friend’s juicy and tender snatch. When she found everything was okay, the pair of dildoes was in the game. Right from the moment her fingers pushed the small phallic things like they were joysticks, she finally knew why Susie kept them at home.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

The ponytailed woman didn’t hesitate a second to loudly show her pleasantry with that action. Even someone with large experience in lesbian sex like the Asian brunette couldn’t believe with how Susie moaned with that. With fast and rhythmically paced penetrations, she could deliver the archeologist the same delight she got when she was the ‘bottom girl’.

“Wow, those ones seem to work a lot on you, girl!”

Together they worked good and solo too, as she used only one to fuck Susie’s snatch, while finding use to an ancient anal bead string, that of course went inside the redhead’s ass, Morimoto knew how to double the pleasure with her lovers, and the American wasn’t exception to that, watching her moan while the toys worked to please her.

“I love when women like you are so nasty, Susie!”

“Damn, but you are the nastiest, Morimoto. By far…”

The ‘sexual torture section’ went through, with now both women engaged on a 69, but with African phallus inside their buttholes. While eating each other’s intimacies, both ‘backdoor holes’ served as playthings for their attentive hands.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh God! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yessssssssss!”

Susie Smythe and Miss Morimoto found many ways to keep themselves entertained with the sexual artifact collection, filling each other’s holes with a number of devices, coming from almost every exotic place in the world. One of those was a ‘brush’ that Susie used to stimulate her own clitoris as Morimoto ate it, producing new waves of pleasure that she never had known to find. On other hand, Morimoto used some small stimulation balls to play with her own holes while Susie played with them through mouth and hands.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck fuck!”

“Use my holes, god dammit! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The pleasure didn’t seem to stop, even having each other quite loud orgasms. But when it was over, the result was toys all over the bed and two women heavily satisfied.

“I must admit your art collection is really, really awesome, Susie”, loudly praised Miss Morimoto.

“You are more than welcome. God, I think I never used such heavy load of those in my life!”, answered Susie.

“Can’t wait to enjoy another night like this…”

“How about next Wednesday? This week is a holiday and we might have enough time to pick the best and do it”

“Well, I’ll check in my agenda”, replied the Japanese. “But now I just want to rest for a while, near you”

“Me too… but how about later we just do plain old lesbian sex?”, asked the redhead.

“I think I give it a try. Hope it didn’t turned boring after this toy party”

“We just need to try”

“Indeed”

THE END (of this chapter)
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

If you are fan of lesbian support groups, this is the one for you

Chapter 09 – The Support Group Orgy (aka Sexual ‘Intervention’)

(Featuring Mei Ling, Chris, Dr. Joan Goodfew and Alexandra Viggi )

Tags: F/F, F/F/F/F, oral, toy, anal, orgy

*BZZZIT*

“Wait just a minute, please…”, Chris ran to her apartment’s intercom as it buzzed like maniac and picked up to see who was calling. “Chris here, who’s talking?”

“It’s Mei Ling here. Me and the girls are here to talk with you”

“About what?”, questioned the triple-colored haired girl.

“Just let us in and we can talk, Chrissy”

“Alright”, the girl pressed the button letting her friend to go upstairs. Chris didn’t seem to be in a good mood to talk, but she couldn’t leave Mei in the cold because of her.

The short-haired girl heard the door knock and rushed to open. Waiting to her, wasn’t only just Mei Ling, but the blonde Italian Alexandra Viggi and the zoologist Dr. Joan Goodfew were at the door, much to mild surprised chagrin.

“What you three want?”

“We just came here to visit you. See how you are doing”, answered Joan.

“I am going well, thanks for asking…”

“Your face doesn’t show it, Chris”, commented Alexandra, holding two bottles of fine Italian wine. “And judging by what you posted on Facebook, we had to come”

“Ohrrrr”, the ride amusement park designer shown a few of her rage. “I shouldn’t posted that! You came for an intervention!”

“Well, it’s not an intervention since you aren’t addicted. We just came to see if you are going well”, said Mei Ling.

“I am going well, Mei. I just don’t want to talk much about that”

“I brought some wine, and I will not leave without having a good reason to drink it”, stated Alexandra, showing her the bottles.

“And girlfriend are always to help each other”, added the blonde zoologist.

Chris thought a little, and seeing that the trio of women wouldn’t leave that easily, she decided to let them in.

“Alright, you can enter… but I don’t think if I can talk about anything right now”
      “Don’t worry, Chris. I think drink a glass of wine can help you to feel better”

Mei, Joan and Alexandra set location inside the short haired girl’s apartment, as the blonde tour guide arranged some glasses where she could pour the wine in. Chris sit on the couch, watching the girls crisscross her home.

“I appreciate your effort girls, but I told you I am alright”

“You can say you are alright, but deep inside yourself, your soul is annoyed”, replied the Hong Kong brunette. “And you know what the old knowledge says about troubled souls”

“Please, Mei, save me from this bullcrapping Eastern self-help shit”, Chris said harshly to her friend.

“Stop mumbling and take a glass here”, Alexandra poured the wine on it and served to the young girl. “Now you feel good to just be 21?”

While Chris decided to drink a sip, Joan set herself at the couch, near the triple-colored ride designer. The blonde Italian sit on a chair beside the couch while Mei was standing up close to the wall, all waiting for cheering the girl, who could had a big fight with her twin sister and half-owner of the Thrill Ride Park, Terry.

“We won’t leave without having a conversation with you, Chris”, said the safari hatted scientist.

“Why I should talk? You all know my sister is a tool of a person”

“It won’t help if you complain like this”, said Alexandra.

“Sorry if I don’t have pleasant words to say about her, Viggi”, harshly commented Chris.

“If you open yourself to us, it will be a great way to start to feel really better”, replied Mei Ling.

Chris thought to herself for a while, before conceding to her guests, maybe because they wouldn’t leave the place that easy before they had their talk with her.

“It’s nothing… it’s… my sister is again taking bragging about stuff I did and she is taking me away from park promotion”

“But the park is from both of you. I still don’t understand why she could play a mean thing like that to you?” questioned the Asian.

“Because she is a mean bitch and she exists only to make my life miserable!”, loudly complained the short-haired.

“I understand what you’ve been through, Chris. My brother used to pick with me a lot when we were kids, and girl, I had to get along with lots of burden”, replied Mei Ling.
      “Me too. My family is big and I am the middle kid. Me and my siblings are just blessed to get through the childhood unharmed”, commented Joan.

“I am only child, but I still understand you, Chris”, said the blonde tour guide.

“Sometimes I just wish to get her and give Terry the beating that asshole deserves”, angrily said the triple-color haired girl, while clenching her fists and thinking about kicking her twin sister’s ass.

“I don’t think that can solve your problem in long-term manners. If you sister gives you a lot of trouble, you should talk with her about it”

“Joan, I did it. I already talked with her, but that airheaded tool keeps messing with the park and my life. I think the only solution it’s quit the park or else”

“I do not think that you should quit that easily”, said Alexandra, while drinking her glass of wine. “Thrill Ride belongs to you and her. Without your mind and hard work, that place will be a mess!”

“I think it should be deserved by the pain she causes on me”

“Chris, we all think that you have your own reasons to be mad with Terry, but you must think about that and not taking too harsh decisions that you might regret sooner or later”, reminded Mei Ling.

“I don’t know”, whispered the ride designer. “I didn’t even feel okay to talk about that with you, girls. I am sorry if I wasted the time of you three with me”

“Friends do not waste their time while lending a helping hand to another friend”, said Alexandra.

“Sorry, girls… but I am so angry that I think I need to be alone and relax myself. Those arguments rusted my mind and body”

“Well, I think we can help you to relax”, said Joan.

“With what?”

“Well, you recommend it, Chrissy”, pointed Joan Goodfew.

“What you have in mind, doc?”, answered Chris.

“You are the ‘patient’ here, so it’s up to your wishes”

“I don’t know…”, Chris said before putting her hand on the blonde zoologist’s thigh and changing her voice’s tone.“Maybe I can have some ideas…”

“Oh, look at you. I hope you aren’t faking it just for teasing me”, Joan noticed the shorthaired girl’s move on her.

“Since you three are here, how about we let my problems behind and just relax a little. Could that happen?”

“Well… I don’t know…”, Joan said before launching her hand at Chris’ thigh. “Are you really in the mood or you want to see if we can pay the bluff?”

“No bluff at all, darling. I don’t want to rant about my sister and I think you and the girls can help me to overcome it in a different way”

Both women touched each other’s thighs, while Mei Ling and Alexandra watched the scene enfold in front of them. Without much hesitation, the blonde and the triple-colored hair girl kissed each other in front of the other two girls.

“I never thought it could go that quick for them”

“Maybe we should pay respect to them and join, right Mei?”

“I am in!”, the Hong Kong girl said as her and Alexandra approached Joan and Chris kissing section. Mei sits close to Chris and touched the ride designer’s body while she kissed the scientist. The Italian watched them kiss right in front of the couple, feeling herself getting aroused by the scene.

“Hmmm… that feels so good…”

The Asian brunette waited an opening from Chris and put her mouth at the shorthaired’s neck, kissing and licking it as she shared a moment of love with Joan. Alexandra took an opportunity to unbutton her pants and touch herself, already getting wet by the lesbian build-up scene. After both girls finished kissing, Mei Ling helped the ride designer to free herself from her tee, revealing a braless bosom.

The Asian touched both Chris’ boobs in order to make her nipples hard, then kissing the young girl as the zoologist decided to take her mouth to suck her perky tits, joined by the European girl.

“Hmmmmm… oohhhh…hmmmmmpph…”

The park owner enjoyed the action, feeling her body getting relaxed with her friends’s foreplay. Now switching kisses with all the three women, Chris managed to keep some of her anger toward her twin sister away from her mind.

“You three are amazing!”

“Thanks, but this is only the beginning, kid…” said Joan, while licking one of her nipples.

“When we finish, you will praise God for letting us in!” added the blonde Italian.

The next, and obvious, step was everyone to get naked on that room and ready for the real deal. Joan managed to sit with her legs above Chris’ head, and her pussy being licked by the young designer. Between the triple-colored hair girl, a doggy-styled Alexandra found herself giving the home owner oral pleasure, and behind her, Mei Ling used her mouth and fingers to please the Italian.

“Dr Goodfew, the taste of your pussy is amazing! Your scent is mesmerizing!”, said Chris.

“It’s now just for your pleasure, sweetie”, the blonde zoologist replied, moaning with the girl’s tongue skills.

The Thrill Park half-owner alternate that licking with moans, given by Alexandra’s tongue, gently sweeping itself around the girl’s shaved slit, bearing with the Hong Kong girl’s smart fingers doing both of her holes.

“Hmmm… yeah…. Amore!...Yeah! Fottermi! Fottermi!”

“God, Alexand…hmmmmpphhh… fuck….ahhh…. Mmmpphh”.

Chris continued to delight herself with Dr. Goodfew’s tasty pussy and Alexandra’s oral action, tonguing and getting tongued in the middle. Her mind wasn’t getting filled with trouble and anger, but with lust and comfort.

“Chris, eat that pussy! My God, you are so hot!”, scream Joan.

The foursome kept that formation for a while, but soon it had to split for a while. Alexandra and Chis acquainted each other by doing a 69 at the floor while Joan knelt in front of Mei Ling and went to savor the Asian’s erotic taste.

“Hmmm… yeah… oh, Joan…”

The acrobat showed her pleasure in the right way moaning with Joan’s mouth placing on her genitals and making them its playground, licking and sucking Mei Ling’s tender cunt.

“I love to eat your pussy, Mei! That snatch is so hot!”

By their side, Alexandra Viggi and Chris feasted themselves on sixty-niner self-pleasure, with the Italian on top and darting the triple-colored hair girl’s cunt, as Chris wrapped her legs around the blonde European and taking the same procedure to her pussy.

“Hmmmm… ahhh… Yeahhhh!”

“Lick me, puttana! Lick Me! Ahhhhh!”

The cunnilingual-frenzy action went on, producing a good symphony of moaning and ‘chanting’ by the four women, involved on helping not only Chris, but each other as well.
      “Ohhhh… my goodness… ahhh...”

Then, it was time for the once-licked girls show they can give as much as they can get. With Chris still laid on the floor, Dr. Goodfew opened her legs and planted her mouth all over the young lady’s pussy. Then, Mei Ling had her pussy and asshole free for Alexandra use her fingers and mouth, as it happened in the first scene.

“Ooohhhh… ahhhhh… lick it!”

Being a zoologist and a very experienced bisexual, Joan knew how and where another female can get pleased. Using her knowledge on sexualities, the blonde lady with glasses and hat gave Chris all she could handle and take with her tongue going everywhere around her pussy.

“Uhhhh… Your tongue is so divine, Joan! Ahhhh! Lick it!”

“I am just giving what you gave me earlier, honey”

Alexandra was, on other hand, having good fun while eating Mei’s pussy and using one or two of her fingers to penetrate the Asian’s butthole. The tour guide wickedly smiled while watching her friend from the East moaning through her caresses.

“Ahhhh… Alexandra… ahhhh… oooohh!”

“Take that, puttana! Take that in your toppa i cullo!”

And how she took it! Well, every woman there took it so good, being licked and fingered by their respective lover. But there were more to come, since they needed to make Chris relax from her family trouble, so as well to each other get hooked in lesbian acts.

“The show must go on, ladies!”

Joan got the duties to fuck the theme park’s owner with a strapon while the other two ladies filled the girl’s ass with dildoes. As just the toys found their way inside both of her holes, Chris burst in pleasure, and even more when they started to go inside-outside her loveholes.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssssss! Ahhhhhhh!”

The short haired girl moaned while her three lovers made use of her intimate places to give her delightful thoughts. Joan tried to feel like a boy pumping the fake cock inside the girl’s extremely damped snatch, as Mei and Alexandra tried to not stretch too much her ass due to the dildo using.

“Are your tension being relieved, Chris?”, asked Dr. Goodfew.

“Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Guess we need to keep doing it, doc”, said the Italian.

The trio fucked Chris all that they could, pounding her holes swiftly in order to make her get the orgasm, which by the rhythm of the day, it didn’t much longer to appear.

“I’m so close… yeahhh… oh yessss! That is it!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! My Lord Jesus! Ahhhhhhhh”

The three women got satisfied on getting the shorthaired to have an orgasm, but they felt they needed to get some of that too. While Chris recovered itself, they joined in a feast of sex toys and oral action, forming a daisy chain, with Joan on Mei, Mei on Alexandra and Alexandra at Joan. Chris just watched the three women lick and fuck each other until they came, almost at the same time.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssssssss!”

“Cummmmmmmmmmmmmminggg!”

“Porca Miseria! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!””

“Thanks for the help girls, and sorry if I felt too harsh with you today”, excused Chris, while saying goodbye to the trio of girls.

“Come on. We understand you, Chrissy. I think you just needed to relax a little”, gently said Alexandra.

“And by the way, there is lot of things that a good and hot lesbian sex can cure”, added Mei Ling.

“You are right, Mei and Lexie. I think that shit with my sister just made me feel bad…”

“You are welcome, Chris. Anytime you want, we are here to help you”, said Joan.

“Well”, said a thoughtful ride designer. “Tomorrow morning, I’ll attend a board meeting. And usually those meetings piss me off a lot”

“How about after lunch?”, quickly suggested Mei, knowing where the young girl meant with that.

“I don’t know. Maybe I need to go to museum, but I call you if I can’t appear”, said Joan.

“Don’t worry, Joan. You can come anytime to help me relax as well, as all my girlfriends can come and give me a hot lesbian afternoon”

“Indeed”, replied Alexandra.
      The three girls kissed Chris and left, as the theme park owner went back to her home, picking her cellphone and dialing a number.

“Daphne? It’s me, Chris. Yeah, I am going okay… well, listen, are you free Saturday? I’ll need your help. I will have a meeting with my sister at our therapist and I need you to come to my house after that. For what? Well, just come her and I’ll tell you. Just remind to wear your best underwear ok? Alright, see you Saturday…”

Comment

Fiona Penbrooke might not be Scooby-Doo's hottest, but... that hat and jacket and manners... hmmmm...

Chapter 10 – Sweet Fiona

(Featuring Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley and Fiona Penbrooke)

TAGS: F/F/F, oral, dildo, strap-on, DP, anal

“Nothing better than spending the night with friends and drinks”, a hatted brown-haired woman with glasses and English accent named Fiona Pebbrooke said while drinking in a local pub with the company of her two friends, Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkley.

“And it’s better when there is no spooky threat to come after us”, replied Daphne.

“Don’t even mention that! I want to spend a night without even thinking on business”, added Velma.

“But I’ve been researching so much these days that my head is totally craving for resting”, said Fiona between sips. “When you two told me you were coming here, just knew I had to take the chance”

”If you didn’t worry that much with your job, things would be better for you”

“I don’t know…my job is my life and I won’t stand losing it”

“Just relax and drink! Will make your head feel better”

Daphne and Velma went to meet Fiona, who relocated to the US for keeping her research job in a highly respected university. Too busy with her job, the two knew that the British lady needed a break and then took her to that aforementioned pub.

“My job is killing me! My head is so dizzy with all those numbers and files and papers… I don’t know if I’ll ever survive that!”

“Now you remind me when I presented that paper to that detective meeting. I took just two months to do that and I still ask why I didn’t got into a breakdown during that”, replied the nerdy brunette.

The three girls had some drinks and lengthy chats that night. Fiona muttered about the little time she had to enjoy herself, being now into a very demanding archeological study. On other hand, Daphne and Velma shared their constant deals with culprits around the world and how they felt the guys didn’t handed much of the spotlight to them.

The night went on and the ladies didn’t noticed the time going by. After a few hours of pub entertainment, Fiona wanted to do something else.

“I think we just need to go somewhere else. I am just tired of being here”

“Me too”, said Daphne.”Wanna go to a club or another less-tiring pub?”

“I think I just want to go home. I need seriously of a well-needed rest”

“If you want, me and Daphne can help you with that”, suggested Velma.

“Are you hitting on me?”, questioned the hat-wearing scientist “That’s what I think you just did”

“I don’t know… jinkies! Daphne, do you think I am hitting on Fiona?”

“Well, if you are hitting on her, I should join you as well”

The British woman noticed her partners were interested to take that night to another lever. Since she wasn’t woman to refuse sex when interested to her, the brown-haired female decided to partake her guests.

“You two are already getting me excited! And you know I can’t resist both of you…”

“I knew you wouldn’t resist, Fiona…you are ‘half-easy’, and I mean it in a good way”, commented Velma.

“I think we need to finish that conversation at a proper place, right?”, suggested the redhead before they went to Fiona’s place;

At Miss Penbrooke’s bed, Fiona got engaged at make-out session with both Velma and Daphne. The trio was still dressed up, still exchanging kisses between each other, the way a proper lesbian threesome should think.

“I hope I am not that drunk to have sex”, commented Daphne.

“If we don’t pass out after it, then we know”, said Velma.

The brown-haired woman had her hand around her two friends’ back, while Daphne and Velma used the English lady’s thighs to build a seductive mood, and all already with their pussies getting wet and eager to expect action.

Soon the trio became more comfortable without their clothes and Fiona between her American galpals, with her wearing only her glasses and beret-like hat. As the brunette and the redhead took some time to kiss each other, Fiona enjoyed both women’s boobs, first rubbing against her face and then taking turns on licking and sucking their nipples.

“Hmmm… oh… those are so hot!”

Daphne and Velma enjoyed putting their tongues to play along with their lips as they felt Fiona’s mouth soak their boobs like a baby that looked for mother’s milk. An interesting build for foreplay that scene would enfold.

“Hmmm…slurrrrrrrrrrrp…”
        “We are going to fuck her hard, right Vel?”

“Jinkies… we’re so going to bang her!”

After breaking the kissing section, both women looked to the brown-haired’s work on their tits, then going to kiss her again. Soon, there was two women having their way sucking Fiona’s knockers.

“Uhhhh… Fuck yeah!”

Now Daphne and Velma were the ‘babies’ craving for boobies fed by Fiona. The Englishwoman couldn’t stop feeling lustful with her lovers’ pleasing.

“Jinkies! Those boobs…”

“God, Fiona… those tits…”

“Come on, ladies! Enjoy it, enjoy my tits… uhhh…”

Both Americans had fun for a while with Fiona’s breasts, but they decide to go deep and the duo went to lick the scientist’s pussy together, opening Miss Penbrooke’s legs wide on the bed in a way they could have room free for their tongues but not risking their heads to hit each other in pain.

“Oh, you damn whores… ahhhhh… lick my pussy!”

Daphne and Velma ‘traded positions’ while in double oral action, switching between covering the clitoris and the upper labia with appearances at the lower labia. Often their lips touched each other, thus leading to more kissing between them. The brown-haired scientist felt excited with her friends taking their time to give pleasure at her cunt and her moans were louder as they could be.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh Yesssssssss!”

Soon, the ‘vaginal double date’ was interrupted when Fiona lay in a position such Daphne kept working on her pussy and Velma got the option of licking the British lady’s asshole and use her fingers to play with the aforementioned hole, in a paced crescendo of delight.

“Uhhhh… ohhh…yess…uhhh…”

“Hmmm… I want to lick you wild, Fiona!”

“Me too! Hmmmmm!”

Sometimes Velma was on pussy and Daphne went to please the Englishwoman’s ass. Everything to make their girlfriend scream for more. But the scientist clearly wanted her share of the action as well.

“I want to eat you two later, girls!I want to lick both dry!”

“First, you will allow us to do that to you, Fiona”, said Velma.

Miss Dinkley, however, was the first to allow herself to be pleased, leaving both cunny and arse to her girlfriend and rubbing her crotch against Fiona’s face. The Englishwoman smelled the scent and quickly her tongue made home at the nerdy detective’s snatch.

“Ohhhh! Fionaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!”

Velma just burst herself with pleasure with her British friend performing the all-lovely cunnilingus, shaking her hips as the hatted woman’s mouth settled at her intimacies. What else could happen, it was something only the three ladies could imagine on that bed.

“Uhhhh…”

“Hmmm…”

“Ahhhhh…”

The redhead American watched the scene and paid attention the way Velma was getting fulfilled at her pleasure requests. She knew Fiona was one of the finest at oral works, and there were few girls and even guys that could match or overtake her in a fair challenge.

“Jinkiesssssssssssssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“You are going to kill her if she keeps screaming like that”

“It’s not my fault if Velma is sensitive down here. Even if a tiny snowflake touches here, she might have an orgasm”

“It’s not…uhhhhhhhhhh… yesssss… true!”

Fiona licked Velma for a while, the enough to return the nerdy girl the pleasure she gave her. They again changed positions, with Fiona on all fours and munching Daphne’s snatch. Behind the British woman, there was Velma, who returned again the licking with some of her own.

“Ahhhhh! Uhhhh! Yesssssss”

“Hmmmm! Uhhhhh! Ohhh!”

Miss Blake felt herself dominated by the English female’s tongue; whose in her turn went amazing with the brunette’s lesbian skills. Inside that room, it was a festival of moaning and girls asking for deep oral action.

“Lick harder! Ahhhhhhhhhhh Fionaaaaaaaaa!”

“Yess…Yess... Velma! Fuck me! Fuck Me!”

Tongues and lips became part of the action, but surely weren’t enough to please Miss Penbrooke. So there came the toys to join the party, and pretty soon the scientist was sandwiched by her American guests with their strapons. Fiona sucked Daphne’s while Velma showed she could pose as a man behind her booty.

“Hmmm… oh… you two fuck so good! Ahhhh!”

“Do you like it, Fiona baby?”, asked the redhead.

“Yes, I do. Please, stick those harder in me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh God!”

“Want me to do you harder? So I will bang you harder, ma’am!”, uttered Velma while getting deep on her penetration, coupled with a few slaps at Fiona’s butt.

“Calm down, Velma!”

“Sorry, I just got too caught with that, but is that Fiona is a goddess and her ass is delicious It’s impossible to not fuck that cunt!”

The geek detective kept pumping the strapon inside that drenched slit, but she wasn’t the only one to take naughty measures to enjoy her overseas friend. Daphne kept rubbing and softly beating her rubber cock into Fiona’s face, who requested the redhead to do that.

“Put that dick in my face! Show me how it’s done! Uhhhh!”

“This is how a slutty woman takes it! That’s good!”

The Englishwoman’s slutty side blossomed like never that night, but she felt something else was missing the equation.

“Please, put that thing in my arsehole! Now!”

“Do you want me to fuck your ass?”

“Yeah! Screw my butt! Double me wild girls, you are the best”

It was too much not to ‘obey’ her wishes and the two stateside girls took their stance, but now it was Daphne inside her dripping pussy and Velma behind the hatted woman, and sticking her dildo at the British woman’s ass.

It was double penetration at its finest. Even if it wasn’t something women are used to do, at least being the ‘top’, both girls showed complete ‘professional work’, with Fiona. Going their own pace, they went further on their mission to bring relief of sexual way to a friend in need.

“Uhhh… that’s it! Two cocks in my ass! I can’t remember the last time I had ‘em!”

“Guess now your latest memory about that will be with two girls then”

“Yesss…. Ahhhhhhhhh… stick those in my ass, fucking whores!”

“Easy, girl. Watch your language!”

There wasn’t any need to watch the language, but there was a meaning for the joke, of course. Fiona couldn’t resist much longer the DP session, but she endured long enough before she had her orgasm.

“I think I’m…ohhhhhhhhhhhh…yessssssssss… my God!”

“Jinkies!”

“Damn!”

“Cummmmmmmmmmming! Yesssssss! Yeahhhhhh!”

Both Velma and Daphne didn’t had the benefit men had to use their sperm to show their orgasm, but they delighted to watch their British friend cum. The mission was done at last, but Fiona had other thoughts.

“Now I am going to make you two cum. You two can’t leave without that”

Legs apart, the Americans laid on bed as both strapons now were inside them, with Fiona using her hands to stick both toys into her lovers’ snatches. For Fiona, it was somewhat of a sadistic way to take her girls to the climax.

“Cum, my fucking sluts! Cum for Fiona! Cum! I want to see you scream your lungs of pleasure”

“Yes! Ohhhhh! Shit, that is so good!”

Miss Penbrooke nearly exhausted her hands with the whole banging, but it was for a right cause. She was completely satisfied when she saw both girls reaching the pinnacle of sexual pleasure.

Both sides found what they needed and Daphne and Velma were proud to give their help to Fiona, who of course, thanked properly.

“I don’t know what I would do if it wasn’t for you girls”

“You don’t need to thank us”, said Velma.”It was a pleasure or more than it make you relax”

“Indeed. I just felt like a hurricane had shaken my body”, commented Daphne.

“If you two bring me one of those once in a while, I would be eternally glad”, replied the scientist.

“In this case, we should be the ones glad if you allow us to fuck you again, Fiona”

“Maybe in the next break I have… and I hope to be as tired as I was…”

Comment

Well have to say I don't know reather to read your stories or wright.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
            Well have to say I don't know reather to read your stories or wright.
            'wright'? If it's what I am thinking, why not both?

Comment

Ain't beautiful when mature married women give lesbian advice to the young ones?

Chapter 11 – Honey Hunsuckers (and Lickers and Fuckers) I

(Featuring Honey Hunsecker and Heather Lane )

TAGS: F/F, oral, rimjob, tribadism

The day in Bermuda was of a fantastic summer, with the shinning sun and the blue sky blessing the promise of a great day. For two women, that would be the start of a well-deserved spring break.

At her family’s estates in the island, the young college student Heather Lane spent her free week away of tests, papers and academic lectures. Along with her, a woman she knew since long and who came to Bermuda to be away of trouble: the once culprit Honey Hunsecker.

The two talked close to the front porch, watching the waves and contemplating the amazing day the duo was about to enjoy.

“I must say your beach house is amazing, Heather!”, lauded Honey.

“My parents saved their money only to buy a home in a place like this. Quiet, beautiful and, most of all, private”, replied Heather.

“I really love private beaches. I grew bored of going where everyone goes to spend the summer, with all the inconveniences, crowded beaches, tourists everywhere…”

“In this place, almost every house has a private beach. The best thing is that you can do anything and no one will bother you for that”

“Like what?”, asked the light brown haired woman.

“You know. Sometimes is just great to sit on the sands, watching the sunset alone… just you, your thoughts and the sea”, explained the long haired student.

“You are so lucky!”, whispered Honey. “If I had a house in the beach, I would just enjoy the sun and the water for the entire day”

“Well, this week you will sample what it is to have a place close to the sea”

The chat went on, but both women felt they needed to do something other than talking outside on an amazing day like that.

“I can see the water looks terrific from up here. I always craved for swim in an empty beach…”, said an enthusiastic Mrs. Hunsecker.

“Want to go down there and take a swim?” asked Heather.

“You don’t mind?”

“Not at all. By the way, I really enjoy to take a swim here. Sometimes, even going skinny-dipping”

“Skinny-dipping?”, Honey was surprised to hear the art college student’s confession. “Really? You, Heather? Who knew…”

“I am not that prudish, Honey. And you know that a beach like this calls you for doing such kind of thing”, answered Miss Lane.

“I am not judging you, not at all. And, since you said, I think it would be fantastic to swim naked in a beautiful place like yours”

“So, do you mind to go naked with me to the beach?”

“Sure, why not?”

Heather and Honey quickly ran to the beach, after disposing themselves of their clothes at the house. As they found the water, the first thing both women did was pouring it on their bodies, feeling the refreshing breath of sea. A definitive energy recharging ritual.

But the girls went further with their mission, swimming and throwing water against each other like kids. Being naked underwater gave them a freedom sensation they were keen to find in Bermuda and, especially for Honey, who wasn’t used to get in the water without a proper bathing suit.

Two women naked in the water, playing and having fun. An innocent scene, at most, but when Honey and Heather returned to throw water against each other, the burning lust of summer decided to pay a visit to Bermuda. As they finished throwing and pouring water, Heather embraced the older woman and, not if they wanted to stop, kissed each other.

Taken by the surprise, but also flattered by the act, Honey returned the kiss and soon, the two wet bodies touched each other, reflecting the shadows in the sand. Not that she didn’t expected that, but they were saving it for later.

“Sorry… is that I feel horny when I am close to a naked woman like you”, excused Heather.

“No need to sorry. It should happen sooner or later”, replied Honey, before she returned the kiss.

Their lips again engaged each other to that delicious and tender fight, where tongues were the main act. Maybe it was the paradisiacal place, someone naked next to each other or simple need to kiss another girl. But I guess that act would be a catalyst to more.

“I think I am tired of swimming…”

“Me too. Maybe we should do other stuff”

“If you talk about that stuff, I don’t know if we can do it here. I hate getting my back dirty by the sand”, warned the former culprit.

“Don’t worry. I know a place that will suit our needs”, said Heather before taking Honey by the hand to where she was wishful to.

“Here”, the college student brought her lover to a rock formation close to the beach, within distance from the house. There, the view was majestic, the open see and the most of the place and other surrounding homes welcoming the soon-to-be lesbian couple.

“The view is magnificent”, praised Honey while taking a look around the place. “How did you find this pearl?”

“I come where when I want to see the sunset or the sunrise. The view is amazing from up here”, answered Heather.

“Indeed. Here is safe enough for us the play our ‘game’. And the rocks ain’t too rough and dirty”

The women proceeded to kiss each other right after the long-haired girl explained her reasons to bring Honey there. Heather then laid the short-haired woman on the rocky terrain, spreading a little her legs for the show to begin.

“Are you ready for this?”

“I was born ready, sweetie!”

Ready or not, Heather slid two of her fingers inside Mrs. Hunsecker, beginning to probe them inside the woman’s wet snatch. Quickly bemused by the action, Honey loudly moaned as Miss Lane showed her trade first. The art college girl smiled with her lover’s quick pleasuring scheme.

“Ahhh… yeah! Put those fingers in my pussy, Heather! Fuck my pussy wet!”

The girl went to moist the soil with her finger tease, not going much slow but not that fast either, not wishing to make Honey cum before her mouth was in. She amused herself watching the former culprit demonstrate how she delighted herself with her lover’s acts, pushing Heather to increase the pace and give the light brown haired woman another reason to enjoy it.

“I see you like it, Honey… Moan for me, moan! Moan while I fuck you with my fingers”

Honey Hunsecker wanted to get licked by that point, but she enjoyed the best having Heather’s fingers do her as warm-up. The girl showed an unique dexterity on fingerfucking her lover that even herself found amazed about that.

Soon, the student had her tongue join the party, licking Honey’s swollen clit but keeping her fingers inside the snatch, who answered with louder moans. When she felt her fingers had enough, she buried her young mouth at the precious cunt.

“Uhhhh! Yeah, Heather! Lick my pussy! Ahhhhhh!”

“Hmmm…ohhh… Delicious pussy! Ahhh”

The long-haired woman used her other hand to masturbate herself, adding something to the oral action. Heather hooked herself to do her job on Honey while playing herself to the rhythm.

“Uhhhh… Ahhhh… Yeahhh.. Oh God!”

The former poacher, on the other end of the action, went ‘crazy’ with Heather’s action on her pussy. She was more than used to lesbianism, but never was too late or too soon to see that people could learn new tricks at cunnilingus action. For a woman with a pronounced fever for girl-girl, any day was a new day to taste new things.

“It looks unstoppable. Your pussy is getting awesomely tasty every time I lick!”

“Ohhh… yeah, keep licking it. Make me cum, Heather! Show me you want it!”

The student went deep on giving what her lover looked for. She licked and licked until Honey found herself on the melting pot. It didn’t take much longer until the amazing and the somehow predictable happened.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I’m close… so close… lick me You are….”

It was getting close… close… and closer. Until..

“I can’t hold it anymore! Ahhhhhh… I’m cumming! CUMMING! Ahhhhhhhhh!”

“Yesssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

Honey Hunsecker found her orgasm at the moment she was waiting for. The ultimate pleasure took over her body, while Heather Lane enjoyed the girlcum soaking her mouth, delighting herself with that. The first part of the mission was completed withour honors.

“Uhhhhh… my God! That was delicious…. Uhhhhh…”

“Liked, Honey?”

“If I liked? Girl, you lick so good… You really know how to make a woman cum”, praised Honey.

“Gee, thanks”, said a blushing student. “I just did what I had to do. I showed that girls from my age are as able to give pleasure to women as older ones like you do”

“I need to go out more with young girls. I imagine what the kind of sexual energy I’m missing”

“Please. Women of your age are hot too! You have so much to teach the young ones, and you feel so used with that”

“I guess it’s true, Heather”, said Honey before eyeing Heather’s body. “Mind if I show you something on that?”

“Sure, go ahead”, positively nodded the student before the short-haired woman told her to be in all fours, patting her butt as she was properly positioned.

“God, you have a fucking awesome ass, Heather!”

“Do I? Thanks… you love to flatter me…”

“Not as much as I would love to do you, honey”, grinned the former poacher before using a finger to return what Heather did with her pussy. The art major quickly gave in to the lesbian pleasures.

“Ohhhh…Uhhhhhh.”

Honey started doing the house owner slowly, paying attention on how the long-haired girl would answer the fucking. With positive feedback, the speed went quicker and a second finger joined the party as well.

“Look how your pussy is wet, baby girl… can you feel it?”

“Yes…please keep fucking me with your fingers. Please!”

Following the college student’s wishes, the light brown haired’s fingers kept working well, and with that, the girl’s pussy wetness grew, easing the poacher’s work and warming the field for something else to come.

“You are getting so wet! Holy cow… so fucking wet!”

Heather answered the actions with pleasure screams, pleading to Honey to keep her service not only with her fingers, but also with her experienced mouth. Actually, it did take some time until the older lady withdrew her fingers and replaced them with a dynamic tongue.

“Let’s taste you right now, baby!”

It didn’t surprised Honey on how the student tasted great. Miss Lane gave a few loud moans feeling her lover lap her drenched snatch with amazing skills she was known for. Mrs. Hunsecker tried to get a better view kneeling in front of Heather’s ass, not minding the rocks.

“Honey, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhh! Fucking Fuck!”

Heather’s moans gave even more incentive to Honey keep her mouth going with the action. But, suddenly, the college girl’s ass crack felt it was a nice place for occasional mouth trips. And, to add a point of mild sadism, the long-haired girl got her ass lightly spanked, but nothing she didn’t mind though.

“Ahhhh! Keep going! Uhhhhh…that’s… ohhhhhhhhh God!”

The former culprit used her skills the maximum she could, with good overall results. The mix of pussy, asslicking plus spanking gave the scene something oddly remarkable on the matters of sexual desire, and Heather let her voice speak loudly how she enjoyed the moment.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhh! I’m close! I’m going to cum! Make me cum!”

When the girl announced her impending orgasm, Honey increased the pace of her actions and her tongue quickly lapped the cunny and the bunghole like never. She kept going with that until she brought Heather to the peak.

“I’mmmmmmmmmm… CUMMING! CUMMMING! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Make me cum, Honey! Ahhhhhhhhh! This is amazing! Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

Totally taken by the pleasure, the long-haired girl came and came, pleasing a woman that got her face full of her cum. When the orgasm was done, a big kiss was shared between them.

‘Thanks! You are so great, Honey!”

“You’re welcome…but I think it’s not over for today”

“Uh?”

“I know a special way to finish this afternoon delight”

“Really? Please, tell me…”

She asked Heather to lay her back on the rocks and get ready for the scissor position. The two women moved to touch each other’s pussies, and then, start the rubbing motions.

“Are you sure you want to finish like this?”

“I am! I just had this thought and wanted to see if you could cope with it”

Not much used to that kind of lesbian action, the college student took some time to find her groove, trying to keep up with the experience in her lover. Honey even taught her to keep her cool and not go too fast.

When they found a common pace, the tribadism became the kind of action they were looking for to finish the day. The student tried to show the energy from the youth coupled with the experience coming from Honey, who knew the right points a woman could find pleasure.

“Uhhhh! This is great! I should do it… ahhhh… more!”

“I knew you would like it, Heather!”

“It’s so great, Honey…uhhhh… our pussies grinding against each other! Ohhh!”

The two women did it for some time, maybe 15 or 20 minutes or even longer, playing the sexiest kind of wrestling two women can do, pinning their genitalia for the great pleasure.

“Yessssssssssssss! Ohhhhh!”

“Come on! Make me cum again! Ahhhhh!”

“Yesssssssss! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Loooooooooooord!”

The two came in unison, almost like they planned it. It wasn’t intense as previous orgasms, but they could say they finished it like that meeting deserved, with two women sharing a delightful moment of sex.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Cumming! Fuckin’ Cummin’! Ahhhhh!”

Hours later, Honey and Heather watched the sunset, still naked on those rocks. What they saw was, undoubtedly, something unforgettable for two lovers.

“The sunset is incredible watching from here. Never saw something as beautiful as that”, said Honey.

“I told you it was the greatest sunset from the island”, replied Heather.

“Nothing better to finish a sunny day than being here with your lesbian lover”

“Agreed. We could make it our love nest while we are here…”

“That would be great!”

They laughed and watched the sun going down for a while before Miss Lane stood up, helping Mrs. Hunsecker to be on her feet again, as they were about to go home.

“Let’s go back home take a shower and eat something. I am starving as hell”, sighed the student.

“Me too. And how about a second round after dinner my darling?, suggested the poacher.
              “I think we could talk about it, but not now. I am tired and need a rest”

Honey smiled to Heather as the couple gave one last kiss before they went back home, maybe for more…

Comment

Like'em five? So there are the five ones!

Chapter 12 – Five Means Five

(Featuring Autumn Summerfield, Janet Lawrence, Capt. Corniva Cloyd, Verona Dempsey and Terry )

TAGS: F-orgy, oral, anal, toy, gangbang

“I WANNA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCK!”, were the words Janet Lawrence screamed, sitting at the couch of Verona Dempsey’s apartment.

“Please, calm down Janet. Corniva and Autumn will arrive with the drinks”, said the house owner, an sleuth.

“But they are taking too long to come with the booze. All this wait just bores me”, replied the African-American scientist, while rubbing her jeans-covered crotch.

Verona had called a few friends, the airplane captain Corniva Cloyd, the sports manager Autumn Summerfield and the Thrill Ride Park co-owner Terry, besides Janet herself, to a party at her place. It was a regular girls’ meeting, but with an additional: lots of sex waiting for them.

“I think Janie has a point. Is this liquor store they went at Mexico?”, questioned Terry.

“I guess they are just picking too many booze. You know how those two are”, commented Verona.

“But I am so horny. It’s been a month without sex and I don’t want my brain to explode”, Janet lamented.

However her lament wouldn’t be long. Right after she said, the doorbell rang and Verona went to the intercom.

“We’ve got the booze!” yelled a female voice at the other side.

“Finally! Come up please!”

When the door opened, Corniva and Autumn appeared cheerful with six-packs and lots of boxes with various drinks. Thrist or lack of reasons to be drunk wouldn’t be reasons they could suffer for that night.

“Why did you two take so long? I was about to rip my pants off!”, said Janet.

“Sorry, gals. But Captain Cloyd here found it was interesting to pack her car with every alcoholic beverage in the world”, explained Autumn while raising an eyebrow at the blonde.

“We are in five here, and by the way some people here like to get drunk, we would ran out of booze in minutes”, ironically replied Corniva, pointing to Autumn.

“Enough, girls. No more waiting. Just the drinks over there and we can finally start the party”, said Verona.

“YAY!!”

Drinking and talking was what that meeting was about at most. Thus, before the fivesome decided to engage into more pleasurable activities, they opted to warm up the climate and the usual girl talk.

“I am so bored these days. It’s been a month I am without sex. And, unfortunately, not for choice”

“You should relax, Janet”, advised Corniva. “I’d been once almost a year without and I am perfectly fine”

“It’s easy for you to say! The only thing you do is fly and talk about ice and water”, said the scientist.

“And am I saying it’s easy? If you know how many times I masturbated those days, I think I would see my hand be cut off due to carpal tunnel syndrome”, complained the plane pilot.

“Now I regret on dumping Gene… he could be my only resort now…”

“Forget Gene! Now you are with us here and your dry spell will end very soon, Janet”

“Want to be that one to kills my dry spell, Corniva?”

The blonde captain didn’t waited any second and the two women kissed on the couch. The other three did look at them, but they were busier drinking and chatting, or possibly, getting warmed up for the sex.

“Are you going to do here or we need to go somewhere else?”

“Here! Perhaps we can give the others a reason to join or do it!”

While Corniva and Janet kissed each other, Terry drank almost with a single sip a bottle of drink, watching the scene and feeling something burning down there. Quickly, her hand touched her ‘lovely area’, but the young girl didn’t dare to take off her clothes on the spot.

“Those two are so hot… darn fuck…”

While the brown haired girl was shy, Janet and Corniva surely weren’t. In front of everyone else (not they did bother with that), they quickly had their shirts and bras off and engaged in an exotic breast 69, with Janet on top of the blonde captain. Doubtless a different way to ignite the erotic flames there.
                “And look that I didn’t drink that much by now”, said Corniva.

“You will have many time to drink, honey”, answered Janet.

With the two sucking each other’s boobs, Terry’s thoughts went crazy and her panties were getting already wet. She could feel how horny she was getting, while the two older girls did each other with pleasure.

“Hmmm…ohhhh…”

“Lick my boobies…ohhh…ahhh…”

The theme park co-owner tried to hold up her arousal but Autumn came closer to her and massaged her shoulders, for the brown-haired lady to moan.

“The little girl here wants some sex? I will help you!”

Terry smiled to see the sportsmanager behind her, now being her to touch Terry’s still covered private parts. The girl had a breath of relief while Autumn touched her body, making her body feel ready for what the night could bring. As it sudden as it happened, both girls went to kiss each other.

“Hmmmmm…ohhh… Autumn…”

“Terry…”

Meanwhile, the blonde and the black girl kept playing with breasts, but there were more interests than boobs that night. Both ladies took off their pants and bra and the interracial 69 became a fully-fledged one, teasing even more whoever was inside that room.

“Ohhh… let me lick your pussy, sweetheart!”

“I am going to give you too much pleasure, Corniva!”

Delightfully the two women ate each other, making their sexual joy noises be heard. This carried Autumn and Terry to meet the next base of action, and the ponytailed manager undressed her lover to muffdive on her.

“Did you shaved yourself just for the party?”, questioned Autumn.

“I like to keep it clean, ma’am”, replied Terry.

How about Verona? Miss Dempsey quietly watched the two couples getting it on while drinking a glass of vodka. Not that she didn’t wanted to have sex, but at first, she aroused herself by seeing her guests enjoy the party the best they could.

“Ohhhhh… hmmmm… ahhhhh”

“Uhhhhh… yesss… lick that pussy…”
                She sat at an armchair that gave her clear view of both actions happening at the living room. The blonde sleuth spend minutes only watching the couples, but a girl like her couldn’t resist over lesbian action and went to touch herself as well.

“God dammit… they are so good!”

Verona saw how the girls entertained themselves into oral action, her mouth watering by seeing that. Meanwhile, Corniva and Janet’s tongues worked very well on giving and taking pleasure from all that.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Cornivaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Janeeeeeeeeet! Hmmmmmm!”

At the rug, Terry accommodates herself to give Autumn a better view of her young pussy. She could feel the sportsmanager’s mouth play with her cunt and do to her all those pretty things lesbians can do to their lovers.

“You lick better than any girl I did so far, Autumn…”

Miss Summerfield smelled the seductive scent of Terry’s slit and this served as an incentive for her to keep tonguing the young park heiress. The long haired girl, by way, couldn’t stop moaning as her lover showed her proneness to be a carpet muncher of major quality.

“Uhhhhh…. Oh Lord… ahhhhhhh…Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

Verona decided to join the floor couple and she wiggled her groin above Terry’s head. When the young girl noticed that, she ordered for the blonde sleuth to sit on her.

“Do you really want it?”

“Just sit on me and let me eat your fucking pussy!”

Avoiding a possible friction at an unappropriated moment, Verona seated herself at the heiress’ face and quickly shivered while Terry’s tongue brushed at her moist vagina, letting the pleasure to be heard.

“Ohhhhhhh God! Yeah! Put that tongue in my cunny!”

If Miss Dempsey were getting at the first stages, Corniva and Janet stopped their 69 and decided to watch for a while the threesome, while drinking some beer to enjoy the show.

“Verona, always easy to be lured into sex…” commented the blonde captain.

“With women like that, anyone turns on their slutty side”, added the brunette scientist.

The blonde importer positioned herself to keep the long-haired girl away of choking, but Terry seemed not mind as she ate her lover the best she could, not forgetting to moan with the delicate licking from Autumn Summerfield.

“It’s really great that I can see Verona Dempsey burst in pleasure from the first now”, joked Autumn.

But the sportsmanager would have other ideas in mind. Making way to an impending sixty-niner between Verona and Terry she went to Janet, crawled in front of her and went to eat the ebony woman, to Corniva’s surprise.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Maybe she is tired to play at the juniors”, jokingly commented the blonde.

Then Corniva went to the fellow blonde’s room and came back with a box full of sex toys. She grabbed a dildo, shaped like a dick even with the balls, from average size and started to play with herself while watching the lesbian fever inside that house.

“Uhhh… ohhh… ahhhhh!”

“Fuck! Ohhhh… lick my pussy, baby…”

“My Goodness! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Uhhhhh… Lord… ahhhhhh! YEA!”

While having her cunt eaten by Autumn, Janet gave a helping hand to Corniva, using her hands to guide the dildo inside her pussy. Not that the plane captain didn’t knew how to do it, but she appreciated not feel too alone as having her own fun. Also, the scientist’s help was enough for her to pay more attention to Verona and Terry’s sensual 69.

“Fuck, those girls seem to never stop!”

“Someone young like Terry and a tireless girl like Verona. No reason for them to get sloppy”, commented Janet.

“Shut up and let us fuck!”, protested the sleuth.

The five ladies wanted more and more they got. At one moment, the blonde captain decided to stick that dildo inside her ass and called Janet to lick her pussy while she bounced on the spongy rubber toy. Autumn decided to use other toy, a sleek purple dildo to do the African-American scientist’s genitalia, meanwhile. And of course, the other two girls kept their mutual licking going on, as nothing could stop them from doing it.

“Uhhhh… goddammit! I love getting licked while getting in my ass!”, delightfully shouted Corniva.

“That’s why you are so keen to have a three way, Corny?”, jokingly asked Autumn.

“Shut the fuck up and just fuck me!”, ordered Janet.

The threesome was so tempting that even Verona and Terry decided to stop their actions just to see how the blonde captain moaned while she pushed the fake cock inside her bunghole and the tongue of the scientist still working at her cunt. There was the sports agent as well, but Corniva Cloyd in such position was too much for anyone to not watch it.

“I always knew Cloyd had something special inside her ass”

“Well, now it seems she really does have something special in her ass!”

Soon, every girl played with dildoes and toys, and new ways to have sex were possible being five of them there. Autumn laid on her back at the couch while she performed a blowjob on a strapon dildo Verona decided to use. Terry and Corniva went to eat the agent’s pussy while Janet wore other strapon and taking turns on both girls’ bottoms.

“Yeah, like that, Autumn honey. Suck my cock. Suck like you do it with Luis…”, teased the blonde.

“Hmmmm… shut up! Nobody beats my player!”

“Don’t tease her, Verona. She is too sensitive about her golden boy”, said Janet.

She didn’t mind much about her relationship with the baseball player who she manages, Luis Santiago, was mentioned at a lesbian orgy. Well, not that much… nobody can predict what a girl in the middle of being fucked can think if someone else is brought into the deal.

But she wasn’t the only one enjoying it. Corniva and Terry had their own deal while Janet Lawrence alternate her fucking between the two women, who were busy as well with giving a double feature on oral action with Autumn. Surely, the dream orgy for all them.

“Uhhhhh… ahhhh!”

“Ohhh Yeah! Uhhhhh! Ohhh!”

Like any kind of animal who live in groups, the five women found many ways to regroup themselves into new positions, helped by a non-small number of toys which appeared at most combinations. No hole was about to be left without anything human or synthetic to play with.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck Yeahhhhh!”

“Oooohhhhh! Fuck!My God!”

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yessssssssssssss!”
                “Damn! Shit! Fuck me!!”

“Ohhh! Ahhhh! Right now! That way!”

The five women fucked until they were consumed by their orgasms, which weren’t short. After that, they promised to do it again, but this time, they could be more attentive to the booze…

Comment

Got sick? Here is the cure

Scoobyuri – A Lesbian Compendium

Chapter 13 –Lucky Fever Sweat

(Featuring Daphne Blake, Heather Lane and Capt. Corniva Cloyd)

TAGS: F/F, F/F/F, oral, anal, dildo, toy

“Thanks for coming. Now I feel way much better than days ago”, said Daphne Blake, escorted by Corniva Cloyd and Heather Lane, that came with her for a doctor’s appointment due to flu conditions.

“I told you should have looked for a doctor earlier. It was the typical case of bad flu”, replied Corniva.

“You must thank someone was there to give you the correct medicine and advice”, added Heather.

“Please, no jokes! I still can feel some fever and I am not totally good!”

“Don’t worry. We are going to take you home and help you”, said the blonde airplane pilot.

After days suffering from fever and flu, Daphne ran to the aid of her friends to take her to a doctor given she didn’t felt herself fit to go all by herself. Back at her place, the two girls helped the redhead to take her medicine and follow the tips from her doctor.

“She said you should have a rest for a while to make sure flu is going completely”, commented the long brown-haired student.

“Just don’t do much work around here and you’ll be fine”, added Corniva.

“I am fine, really! I don’t need you two telling me what to do like I was a kid”, Daphne protested.

“You’re not the better person to complain about being treated as a kid right now”

“Ehh… fine!”, the long-haired redhead muttered after seeing she wouldn’t win the argument.

“Don’t be like that! You need to rest and you will not argue that much because we are going to help you with this”, said the blonde.

“At least there is something…”

Heather and Corniva were entitled to help Daphne, at least for a while, to recover herself from the flu bout. Mostly it was to avoid her to take too much effort on stuff, but if the disease reappeared for a round two, they would be there to take the redhead to the next hospital.
                  They gave her medicine, helped her to make her food, watched some TV and did some other stuff. Daphne enjoyed the situation and even more when they said they could spend the night with her, in case of something happens.

Well, something happened, but it wasn’t anything close of a health problem. At least, bad health problems for the redhead…

“Ain’t you tired, Daph? We are here for hours, and you seem tireless!”, commented Heather.

“I think it’s the medicine. I don’t know why, but I feel that I am powerful as ever”, said Daphne.

“At least, we are going to sleep here or I would fear if you ran away…”

“Har-Har-Har…”, Miss Blake didn’ t liked the brown-haired girl’s joke. “Anyway, how about a movie?”

“Again? We watched all the movies anyone can watch in a day!” Corniva complained. “Don’t you have something else to watch, like a documentary or the news?”

“Well, we just did watch them as well. But I thought to watch a different kind of movie…”

“What kind of movie you mean?”

“The kind kids aren’t allowed to see”

Both girls doubted of her, but knew Daphne wasn’t joking as she switched to the adult channel, where they came just in time to see an Asian girl taking a BBC in the ass. Not exactly something they weren’t used to, but it wasn’t the kind of movie anyone invites its friends to watch.

“The porn channel? Are you into a dry spell, Daph?”, questioned the blonde pilot.

“I am not. It’s just I need to get some excitement and these movies helps me with that”

“Porn healing sickness… that’s quite peculiar if you allow me to say”, added Heather.

The other two women couldn’t make any argument against Daphne watching porn movies even while reeling of a flu and quickly gave in, as the redhead surfed the entire roster of explicit sex network stations she had available at her house. All kinds of sex at the press of a button.

“Holy Fuck! Look at this!”

“What the hell!? Can someone do that?!”

Straight, gay, lesbian, bi, oral, anal, bondage, orgies, threesomes, shemales, bizarre… most of the things people do for sexual entertainment were there on television for the three women to see. Could they resist to the charms of videotaped erotica?

Well, ‘resist’ might not be the best world we can use for that. The girls watched those scenes, but the images got them so hypnotized that they took a while to know they already were excited and touching themselves through their clothes. It wasn’t a lemming thing, probably too focused with the movies.

“All those movies… all that sex, all for us! What a good way to recover your health!”, commented Heather.

“Indeed”, replied Corniva.

The whole excitement was close to evolve to something bigger than just self-pleasure. Just the fact the girls noticed how each others were horny just made a door open for the only thing three women could do alone.

And so they found themselves kissing and touching each other. It was the only thing they had to do, and even if Daphne was still not fully fit for that, she wouldn’t say no to her two hot friends.

“Shit… my God… I hope I don’t spread my flu to you two…”

“Why we should worry about that?” questioned the blonde pilot.

Miss Blake couldn’t answer that question properly nor would like to do it. She just wanted to feel the lips of both Heather and Corniva against their own and their hands touching and playing with her purple-ish dress. Her hands, by way, had some fun with both women’s crotches.

“Ohhh…. Uhhhhh….”

Brick by brick, soon they knew the action couldn’t be placed in a place like the couch. They needed something bigger for three hotties.

“Let’s go to my room!”, suggested the long-haired redhead.

“Do you have a tv there? I don’t want to stop watching this shit!”, replied the brown-haired student.

“A widescreen one! We won’t miss any of the action!”

With the TV on and switching between the porn channels, the three women were at Daphne’s king size bed. But instead of watching the movie, they seemed interested to try whatever thing the movie showed and not.

One of these positions involved a very normal threesome engagement, with a girl being licked while the other is getting fucked by someone. In this case, Daphne had her cunt tasted by Corniva’s mouth, but playing ‘the man’ position there was Heather, wearing one of Daphne’s prized strap-on dildoes., a silver one with platinum finish.

“If I thought people could take care of me like that, I would love to get sick always!”, said Daphne between moans.

“Well, but not all of your friends can fuck you while you are recovering from sickness, Daph”, replied Miss Lane.

“Thank God flu doesn’t spread through pussy… well, I think”, added Miss Cloyd.

The movie showed a scene similar, two blondes being filled by a man. The loud sound from TV mixed up with the girls’ moaning and squealing in a way that no one could know what was real or fantasy. Maybe it wasn’t need distinguish between one or other if there was two nasty scenes happening there.

“Ahhhhh! Uhhhhh. Your tongue is so good, Corniva! Ahhhh!”

“Let me… Uhhhhhhhhhhh… take care of your… yesss… pussy, baby girl!”

“Uhhhhhh! That is awesome! Ahhhh! Fucking a hot blonde’s ass!”

Even a bit sick, Daphne could feel pleasure and loved how Corniva treated her pussy very hell with her mouth. Maybe if she filled herself with pills and medicine wouldn’t bring to her the needed relief that lesbian sex brought to her so far. Not counting getting excited by Heather’s ‘man action’ plowing the blonde.

“I am going to fuck her the way she needs to!”, shouted the brown-haired, having her hands around the blonde’s ass to keep her grip on her.

“Ahhhhhh! Yesssssssssssssss!”

But the girls grew tired from that position and, with an aid of another movie, they switched to something else. The only thing that remained was Heather with the strap-on, but the fake cock was inside Daphne’s cunny, who sat on it and rode it like a horse. Meanwhile, Corniva stood up and put her slit close to the redhead to eat.

“Ahhhhh! Fuck! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yessssssssss!”

The redhead always loved to be in the middle of threesomes like that, but doing that while sick was different. Well, not so different, she was almost healed but she felt some of her stamina slip away while being nailed.

“Feeling better, Daph?”, questioned Corniva.

“HMmmmph… yes!”

“If only doctors knew…” wickedly added Heather.

Daphne never looked so better while muff-diving Corniva and having her pussy filled by the other girl. And both ladies couldn’t feel so much better giving the long-haired redhead the best treatment she can have. And for free.

“Ahhh… Hmm… this is awesome! My Goodness!”

The Mystery Inc. member loved how Heather seemed to control her own pace with the strap-on, being the first time she let the brown-haired girl to use her precious fake dick on her. She moaned, moaned and moaned again with the long-haired pounding inside her drenched vagina.

“I always dreamed to fuck your pussy that way, Daphne… And now, here I am!”

“Come on, fuck her hard! Next, it’s my turn!”

Heather used the dildo with Daphne for a while before Corniva and the redhead changed places. Now, the blonde humped on the student’s while she repaid Daphne through giving her the same oral sex she had taken earlier.

“Now you will know what you two did to me, Cloyd”

The air pilot quickly let her pleasure be heard with the strap-on making itself at home inside her cunt. She remembered of her last boyfriends and maybe in a deep part of her mind she thought if Miss Lane could give her as much pleasure as them. However, she quickly forgot when her tongue went to lap Daphne’s hot snatch.

“Let me eat your delicious girl pie, Daph baby!”

“Only because you just ate mine…”

There, the three girls repeated, only with different actors, the same scenes they made earlier. Daphne moaned as Corniva treated her pussy very well with her tongue and of course the blonde tried to keep her balance bouncing her crotch against Heather’s rubber dick. Everything they needed to do was to keep doing it, moan and say nasty profanities.

“Ahhhhh Ohhhhhhh! Fucking hell!”

“Hmmmm… uhhhh…”

“Ahhh! Fuck! My God!”

However, someone still needed a part of the action and that someone called herself Heather Lane. She was being the ‘man’ of the scene but her holes wished to be part of the action as well. Then, Daphne to give the young girl an oral examination, while Corniva decided to use another strap-on, a purple one, to blow the brown-haired’ s ass. And of course, we can never forget that they tried to see if scenes of their favorite movies could work up for real.

“Finally! I thought I wouldn’t a piece of it!”
                  Heather laid herself sideways, with Corniva fucking her by behind. Daphne found herself an awkward position to lick the student’s pussy, almost like she was trying for a sixty-nine. Despite the problems, they went all the way for delight.

“Oooohhhh… ahhh… Cornivaaaahhhhh!”

“Shit! This ass is really hot! Ahhhhh!”

“Save something for me later, please!”

The long-haired girl looked it wouldn’t take the strap-on all inside her, but nothing that a good lubing can’t fix and Miss Lane was able to get anally screwed by her blonde lover, a well-known fan of giving girls some backdoor fun.

“Your bunghole is divine, Heather! I wonder how you kept that away from me for so long!”

“Well, you never asked me if I wanted to get done by behind?”

No one would say that, inside that bedroom, there was a woman who suffered from a flu bout and had an earlier appointment with her doctor. But this isn’t the kind of information many people would like to know if they watched that threesome go on, since the only thing we need to pay attention is the sex.

“Ahhhhh! Motherfucking Shit! Ahhhhhhhhhh! My butt!”

“Oh Yeah! Wiggle that butt for me! Wiggle it!”

“Hmmmm… hmmmm… delicious! Glorious!”

They liked that position, but they felt their party should finish with a decent ‘team effort’. That team effort came as a daisy chain, with Daphne going on Heather, Heather on Corniva and Corniva going, of course, to Daph. The three licked almost endlessly each other until the time came.

“I am so close! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Me too! Yess! Make me cum with your tongue!”

“Ahhhhhhhhh! I am going to cum! Yeahhhhhhhhh!”

From being close to being at the peak of their pleasure, starting from Daphne to Corniva and Heather in the middle. A scream of delight that came as cure for a day that could be very bad to the redhead.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“My Goodness!”

“Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

After the sex, Daphne kissed both girls’ cheeks and gave the needed gratitude for giving her the well needed ‘rest’.

“You two are the best! It was better than pills!”

“You’re welcome!”

A FEW DAYS LATER

“Thanks for bringing us to the hospital, Daph. I think I can’t breathe with all that mucus in my nose”, complained Corniva, holding a tissue.

“Me too. I wonder if we just caught that from that threesome”, thought Heather.

“No problem, girls. And I am very sorry for being the source of your problem, if you two really get the flu”, Daphne apologized to her friends, pretty much embarrassed with the aftermath of their lovemaking.

“Nah, you don’t need. Just tell us you are going to provide a needed medicine when we get home”, the blonde said.

“Just be sure to bring some tissues and perhaps some of those masks”, added the brown-haired.

“I’ll check that for you, girls”

Comment

Chapter 14 – The Shock
                    (Featuring Susan Dimwddle and Fiona Penbrooke )

TAGS: F/F. oral, toy

This story is about a night where two women made love with each other.

But isn’t just a story about that. It has something else in it. Well, nothing too hard or weird.

It’s just a story, and I had to find a good way to start it. Because I had done lots of stories and start one is pretty hard.

And this was the only one I found to it.

Nevertheless, there is the story!

That night Fiona Penbrooke was at the home of her good friend Susan Dimwiddle, for just a good meeting between two gal pals. Well, normal isn’t the proper word we can find for the reason of their rendezvous…

Susan had a sudden shopping spree and called the Scotswoman to see her new acquisitions. But those purchases weren’t things someone could buy at any store… or that anyone can show to their friends.

“I don’t understand why you called me here to see what you got at the sex shop, Susan?”

“Please, Fiona… don’t be silly. I just wanted to show a friend my fresh new ‘babies’”

“And why me? Why no one else is here with us?” questioned Fiona.

“Sorry for that, but I just picked you randomly”, said Susan.

“I see…”

The short-haired blonde was so excited by that she didn’t knew where to start her ‘showcase’ of erotic products. It was complicated to hide those from her kids, but a mother knows how to keep children away of trouble.

“Take a look at my new lingerie!” announced Susan as she showed some of her new undies sets, ranging from sexy to classic, in different colors. None of them were enough to make the Scottish lady water her mouth.

“Susan, you definitely have a great collection, but I have seen better stuff around”

“Shut up! My lingerie is great! Just paid half the price I would at those fancy stores”, the blonde protested.

“Really? Well, I cannot argue with you about that. You know a lot on how to find the snip”

“I am very good with bargaining, honey!”

“Oh well… and how about that thing over there?” asked the woman with glasses, pointing to a dildo-like pink object, with apparently a plug cord attached to it.

“Ah! Is my new little baby for me lonely nights, the MiniPump V3. Comes in six intensity levels and its waterproof”, explained Susan while holding the vibrator.

“And what is the deal with the plug?”

“The internal battery recharges with electricity”

The ‘showcase’ went through, with Mrs. Dimwiddle having plenty of time to show and explain the qualities of her sex toys to Ms. Penbrooke. Dildos, strap-ons, outfits, anal beads, all the kind of stuff people that cherish their sex lives use and Susan showing them to her friend like they were jewelry or expensive dresses.

However, Fiona wanted to know if that meeting was just something ‘normal’ or more than that, if you know what I mean…

“Okay, I got it! You have all these pretty state of the art sex gadgets her and you are showing them all for me… but I am very curious about something, my dear”

“About what, exactly?”

“Well, I want to know if all this is just a normal meeting or there is something else in the pocket?”

“Now, it’s just a normal and friendly chat. But what exactly you want to mean with ‘something else in the pocket’, Fiona?” questioned Susan, trying to know the Scotswoman’s intentions.

“You tell me”, quickly answered Fiona, with a smidge of a wicked smile.

“And what you want me to say, babe?”

Nobody needs to guess what happened next. Fiona pulled Susan close to her body and gave her a huge kiss. The short-haired mother was caught by surprise with the foreigner’s act, but she had to admit the whole scenario was enough to make her horny as well.

“You didn’t answered my question yet, Susan… did you had other intentions besides showing me your toys?”

“I think now I do, and it’s all your fault. But I forgive you”

The two returned to kiss for a while, but Susan had better ideas in her mind than just sharing her tongue with a good friend and lover like Fiona.

“Do you want to play with my new toys?”

“Sure I do!”

The two quickly surrendered to love, lying on the bed and kissing and touching each other as they freed themselves of their clothes. The hatted Scotslady laid on bed while the blonde MILF went to pick one of her ‘friends’.

“First, let’s go to a good friend of mine, Mr. Banana Boy”

The ‘boy’ was a banana-shaped dildo, a bit average sized, enough for Susan start the party. The blonde woman asked to Fiona to spread her legs and let her introduce the toy inside her pussy. Before that, she rubbed the fake fruit for a while just to make sure her lover could be very wet before it went all in.

“Ohhhh… yeah, that way… ahhhh…”

After teasing for a while, Mr. Banana Boy found a home inside Fiona Penbrooke’s cunt. The blonde band manager let the toy get used to the surroundings at first before the first pumping moves. When those happened, a moan couldn’t be not heard.

“Ohhhhh… fuck…. Oh yeah… goodness!”

It was just an appetizer before some ‘real fun’, but Susan took her time to make Mr. Banana Boy be joyful to Fiona, going for about 20 minutes of fucking with the small dildo. Enough time to get her ready to MiniPump V3.

“Is that fully charged?”

“Don’t worry. I let the whole day plugged in the wall, but now better plug inside you, sweetie!”

As soon as barely half of the vibrator went inside Ms. Penbrooke, the MILF turned on the vibrating device, with of course, the level one of intensity, for the start.

“Heavens! That thing really works! I can feel it really inside!”

“And this is just level one, baby girl”

Susan made Fiona position herself like some kind of gyno exam only to watch better the effects coming from the dildo. It looked like the first level of intensity was enough to make the Scotswoman moan loud.

“Ohhhh… delicious… terrific thing! Oh Lord!”

While Fiona felt the intensity of the vibing sex toy inside her, Susan picked up another thing to help things feel better with her friend.

“What’s that thing? A toothbrush?”

“A clitoridean stimulator. It does the job without swelling the labia too much. And also, is more intimate”

The stimulator joined the MiniPump V3 in the action, with Susan going one level up and playing with the scientist’s clitoris. The Scotswoman handled well the pleasure and demanded more.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Uahhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck!”

Susan Dimwiddle delighted herself while masturbating herself, but she also took herself a toy inside her pussy, which Fiona once in a while pushed inside and outside the blonde to make her not feel like she was too ‘non-active’ in the scene.

“That feels so good! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhhh! You’re right! Ahhh!”

Susan increased one more level of intensity with some minutes past of the action. And then, another level. She reached the fourth speed and Fiona didn’t seem to stop with that.

“Ahhhh! Shite! That is so great! Ahhhh!”

“Seems you like to get a vibrator inside your pussy and a clit stimulator!”

“Yeahhh! You are superb Susan! Divinely Superb!”

“Glad you enjoy my toys, I knew you would like”

“Just shut the fuck you and fuck me, you dirty filthy whore!”

It was almost like a codeword for the blonde band manager to raise the MiniPump V3 to the next level and, then, to the maximum grade of intensity. Susan wickedly smiled with Fiona taking and screaming due to the dildo playing with her inner walls.

“MOTHERFUCKING SHITE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YEAHHHHHHHHH!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”

The Scotswoman scholar didn’t know until where the vibrator could take her. Maybe an orgasm could happen, but even she wanted more. She wanted a little bit more of the piece, and even give the same pleasure Susan was distributing.

“When I am going to have my piece on you?”
                    “Soon, baby, very soon!”

Susan wanted to see Fiona fell the intensity a little more before she reduced the levels to the third one. Meanwhile, she leaped onto bed where Fiona tasted her went pussy and played with an anal plug she had on hers.

“Ahhhh.., yeah, Fiona! Go like that! Ahhhhh!”

The Scotswoman’s tongue travelled into the friendly and damp surrounds of Mrs. Dimwiddle’s slit, giving back the fun that until a certain time was just with her. She could have her thoughts in order since she didn’t had to cope with a vibrator going nuts inside her pussy, and all of them, the night was divine.

“I think I am going to come over here more”

“You are always my guest, darling… Ohhhh…”

The short-haired blonde had lots of fun caused by the gentle and nasty pussylicking from the hatted professor. Kind of fun that wasn’t denied to Fiona, since MiniPump V3 was at full strength giving pleasing shivers to the Scotswoman.

“Ahhhh! You filthy fucking slut from Scotland! Yeahhhh!”

“American fucking pussy lovin’ lesbo! Yeahhhhhhhh! Ohhh!”

Fiona Pernbrooke felt she needed something else to finish her up and she was keen to get what she wanted to cum good and safe.

“Can you lick me until you make me cum, Susan? Can you do it?”

“Why? Don’t you like my baby anymore?”

“I do! But I want to finish by your touch, sweetheart!”

Despite feeling a bit disappointed about MiniPump V3 not going until the end with the Scotswoman, she realized the vibrator was perfect doing its job and needed a deserved recharge for the day.

“I hope you liked my new friend, and I know you still like the old ones”

Susan’s tongue met with Fiona’s awesomely stimulated pussy in a moment after she pronounced those words. The blonde band manager liked what she saw and engaged on give her friend from overseas a good climax for a crazy night like that.

“Will you cum in my mouth, Fiona?”

“Yes! I’ll do it! I’ll cum in your mouth!”

“Cum for me, baby! Cum for me!”

Susan licked Fiona for at least 15 minutes until the Scotslady finally reached to the point every woman wants to go.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am Fucking Cummming! SHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!“

Susan felt the torrent of girlcum arrive into her lips, tasting all the delicious things the hatted professor let from her mouth, from first to last drop. Fiona watched her American lover give everything she could to make the ultimate pleasure last enough for her to have everything on her lips.

“Ahhhhhh! Yeahhhhhh! I love to cum for a horny slut! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

After Fiona’s orgasm finished, she decided to return the favor to Susan, even resorting to use her own medicine to make the band manager go to the Sexual Paradise.

“Want me to use a little your little baby here? Don’t answer, because I will”

The Scotswoman put the vibrator inside Susan’s pussy and turned to the last available level. She watched with some ‘good sadism’ the blonde mother scream of pleasure as the dildo rocked her inner walls and produced a wave of pleasure inside her dirty mind.

“What are you… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Mrs. Dimwiddle cursed, called dirty names on Fiona, herself and the world, almost losing her mind while her fake cock went full throttle inside her genitalia, for the pleasure of her Scottish lover, just watching and betting to herself when she would give up.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Uhmmmmmmmmnnnnn! Holy Mother of God!”

Susan held her orgasm for a few minutes, maybe nearly five. But when a girl needs to go, she needs to. And she went there. Many times.

“I ammmmmmmmmmmmm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmingggggggggggggg!”

The vibrator helped to extend a little Susan’s climax. When she recovered herself from it, she took of the toy from her pussy with a proud smile in her face.

“My God! It does work! It’s amazing!”

“I will have to admit that little thing you own does miracles!” commented Fiona.

”Girl, I am so worn out that I think I won’t have energy to get my kids back at my brother’s”, replied the blonde band manager.

“I think you should call them and say you are going to be a little late…”

“That’s what I am going to do now… by the way, let’s repeat it again, right?”

“Sure, but next time it’s my turn to show what I own”, stated the Scotswoman.
                    “Deal”

The two women shared a brief and passionate kiss before lying close to each other at Susan’s bed, taking a brief rest before anything they could do later.

Comment

Well before your done you can sale these as a novel and call 21 nasty Scooby doo's or so.

Comment

Well before your done you can sale these as a novel and call 21 nasty Scooby doo's or so.
                        I would love too, but who would buy it?

Comment

This is a theory that might work somehow

Chapter 15 – Four Lesbians and Their Sex Drive
                          (Featuring Velma Dinkley, Lindsay Pagano, Miyumi and Lena Dupree)

TAGS: F/F, F/F/F, F/F/F/F, oral, toy, anal

“You are a very good kisser, Velma”

“Jinkies, Lindsay… you don’t even need to point that out”

Lindsay Pagano and Velma Dinkley making out at Lindsay’s couch wasn’t something that just happened out in the blue. It was the consequence of a night powered by alcoholic beverages, snacks and nasty sex talk.

What really happened? The singer invited a few friends for a ‘girl’s night in’ at her place. Along with Velma, Lena Dupree and Miyumi came to the assignment, hoping to catch up on latest gossip and stuff.

Snacks and drinks were available for all and they powered the party, especially the drinking part. It seemed to be just a regular gathering of girlfriends for a pleasant and friendly night, but nothing is what it seems…

When Miyumi and Lena left the living room to refill the drinks, Lindsay and Velma were left alone, and the talk was, obviously, sex directed.

“Do you think the girls will get horny by 11?”, asked Lindsay.

“I don’t know about them, but I am surely am horny as hell!”, replied the brown haired nerd.

“Well, if you are horny, why don’t we do something about it?”

“Jinkies… Lindsay…”

The result of the short seduction display was the aforementioned kiss, which went on for a while, with Lindsay gently pushing Velma’s back to the couch and the other girl wrapping her hands around the pop artist’s shoulders.

“Hmmm… Ohhhh….”

When both Miyumi and Lena returned to the room, they weren’t much surprised to see what was going on there.

“It looks like you two know how to do something without us, huh?”, Miyumi questioned with a tone of sarcastic wickedness.

“Are you going to do something against that?”

“Well… I didn’t came to criticize you, Linds…”

“Miyumi, please… let them kiss! We are interrupting the happy couple!” Lena interrupted.

“I think I don’t mind to see that couple growing a little. Do you, Lindsay?”, Velma suggested, now licking her girlfriend’s neck.

“Ahhh… Only if they want…”

Right after Miss Pagano said that, the other two ladies joined the frey, as they went to the other side of the couch, repeating the same gesture the first couple had, turning the rendez-vous into a gorgeous kissing party.

“Hhmmmm… Hmmmm…”

“God, what about those hot lips!”

From each side of the couch spectrum, Lindsay/Velma and Miyumi/Lena showed how much they are adept of the lesbian caresses, with lots of kissing, licking and touching on their bodies.

“This is so good! Oh My God, Lena!”

“Miyumi… hmmmmm….”

“Ohhhhh… Velma!”

“Jinkies!”

The make out session could last for hours or even years, but the girls had better stuff to do. Quickly they removed their clothes, piece by piece, and their intentions were to be fulfilled.

“What are we going to do now?”, asked Lena

“FUCK!”, the other three answered in unison.

Velma then was gently ‘pushed’ to the couch, with Lena and Miyumi going at her breasts and Lindsay enjoying her pussy. The brunette nerd didn’t know why they decided to start with her, but who can complain with three hot tongues working on her.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The brunette’s body felt the pleasure her lovers were giving to her, moaning for more. But she wasn’t ready for what Miyumi planned to do with her tender body.

“I think it’s time to add a new flavor to it”

She left the foursome and returned with a full bottle of vodka and aiming to spill the content on Velma’s body, not surprising everyone but the nerdy girl.

“Wait! What are you doing?! Don’t you tell me you are going to spill that on me?”

“Sorry, Velma, but I saw lots of videos and now I found it’s the perfect time for it”

Without further explanation, part of a bottle of vodka showered Miss Dinkey’s body. Lena was the first to celebrate the action, licking and kissing wherever the alcoholic liquid from Russia was on, soon joined by the Japanese girl.

“Jinkies! Ahhhhh!”

“Dammit! Her body is so hot with vodka!”

“Let’s do it again! We have many drinks to spill on”

Almost unbeknownst of the two other girls’ actions, Lindsay used her tongue to tease and please Velma in all ways she found possible to do it. She knew all the good and the wicked oral sex tricks and she used them the best.

“Your taste is amazing, Velma. With a bit of vodka… yummy!”

And more vodka came as the rest of that bottle came again right to fall at Velma’s gorgeous figure. Both brunettes licked and kissed the nerd’s and whatever ran through the body, it went right to Lindsay’s throat.

“Drinks and sex, the best combination ever”, said a wickedly cheerful Miyumi

“I am so horny for that! I think I could cum just to see a bottle of champagne”, replied Lena.

It wasn’t needed for that kind of orgasm or any kind of orgasm by then. The three girls left Velma’s body and decided to have other thoughts about what to do, and Velma wanted to take some charge on the moment.

“I am crazy to make some Southerner ass rise to me”, she said, eyeing Lena Dupree.

The dark-haired former werecat shared a brief kiss with Velma before she knelt on the couch, her ass in the air and Velma planting her head at her buttocks. Without a second of wait, Lena let the first moan flow from her mouth, as the nerdy detective licked her cunt for the first time that night.

“Ohhhh! Velma! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Meanwhile, Lindsay and Miyumi shared a beer bottle during a hot kiss between them. Miss Pagano then laid on the floor and had her legs apart, waiting for the Japanese fighter to come over and give pleasure.

“If it’s that what you want, I am totally in!”

The two couples then dedicated themselves to the delights of cunnilingus. Miyumi and Velma showed how much they cared about their girls giving all the best of their tongue moves in order to satisfy their sexual urges.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Velma!”

“Motherfucking Fuck! Miyumi! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh”!”

The fucking action lasted for minutes before they again decided to try other stuff. And it looked like the bottles were about to join the fun, or at least, the liquid content inside them

“I think I deserve to party like the rock stars”, said Lindsay, right before engaging herself in a triple tongue-fight with Velma and Lena while their mouths and bodies received the content of a lager can, and Miyumi licking whatever dropped on them.

The scenes involving lesbian sex and drinks were many, as every girl had their bodies semi-covered in alcohol and lust. And many of them had the mouth as the main body part involved in action.

“This party is so awesome!”, yelled Lena.

“Indeed!”, added Miyumi.

Lindsay inebriated herself with the Japanese’s pussy at some point of the party, tasting all over of her hot cunny while Velma licked her asscrack and Lena fingered the nerd girl’s holes.

“What a delicious tongue… Now I know why you are a pop star, Linds”

“You cannot survive this industry with a weak tongue, baby”

“So do I, Lindsay honey…”, added Lena Dupree.

The pop singer was also the receiving end of a double oral action with Lena and Miyumi eating her together and in a very amazing teamwork. Velma took the matters on the other end, sucking Lindsay’s nipples and having a carnival of Sapphic kisses…

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That is so great! My God!”

And there were toys as usual. Lena used anal beads and a dildo to do Miyumi’s ass while Velma was getting drilled by Lindsay, both couples occupying both ends of the couch.

“Damn fuck! Ah yessssssss! Fuck me! Ahhhhhhh!”

“Ahhhhhhhh! Jinkies! Uhhhhhhhh!”

“My goodness, what an ass! Fuck!”

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Whatever non-violent means the foursome found to make the night amazing they tried. Velma, as an example, had all of her holes and boobs filled with sex toys, from dildos to vibrators, sporting an amazing endurance while moaning and asking for more, which her three lovers felt they needed to do it.

Lindsay also sang her best sexy songs during a session of double penetration with large dildoes, used by Miyumi and Velma. The two women loved to see the longhaired singer show her delight with the action, even more when she told Lena to put her pussy at her face and the Southerner felt Miss Pagano’s tongue do its job.

“Uhhhhhh! Lindsay! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Christ, Lindsay! You fuck awesome!”

No hole or lady was barred on being filled. Almost everything they had in mind they did. And, as usual, the best orgasms a woman can have they brought into the mix.

“Fucking Shit! I am gonnna…”

“Jinkies! Me too…”

“Let’s do it together, girls!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

And it happened…

“Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmminggggggggggggggg!”

They didn’t come together at all, but that wasn’t to bother any of them. At all. Even when they stopped, trying to avoid future hangover feelings.

“Girl… I think it was the wildest party ever!”, commented Lena.

“I agree… In Japan, nobody would let me do what I did tonight”, said Miyumi.

“God in Heaven… whatta party! I think I will feel bad later but I can’t regret nothing!”, added Velma.

“Me too… but all I want is do it again…”, thought Lindsay “How about nexy Saturday? And try to bring the other girls…”

“Don’t worry… next Saturday, tonight will be like a small church gathering”

Comment

Well that is a lot of lezzing if you ask me.

Comment

Well that is a lot of lezzing if you ask me.
                              And there will be more

Comment

Chapter 16 – The Sixty-Niner Observation
                                (Featuring Janet Lawrence and Joan Goodfew)

TAGS: F/F, oral, toy

“Janet! It’s been a while!”

“It is always good to see you, Joan!”

This is was how Joan Goodfew (Zoology) and Janet Lawrence (Astronomy), two well-accomplished scientists at their each research field, greeted each other as they met during a convention for women in science at Berkley, where the two were scheduled as panelists.

“How you’ve been, Jan? I’ve not heard news from you since two months ago”, asked the blonde zoologist.

“Well, times have been rough to me. You know, money cutting, revaluation of resources, this whole budgetary thing…” explained the African-American scientist.

“That’s tough, sweetie… I’ve been through all this for a while, but it seems Zoology became trendy again among the science circles and my latest study had brought me enough funding for my African activities”

“Lucky you, Joan!” cheerfully commented Janet. “You are very lucky that you are on this nature stuff people now all care about. You won’t get too bored”

“It’s not like I am enjoying it 100%. I do like getting my studies and my projects getting funded and stuff, but sometimes I wished to get more free time. It looks boring sometimes taking care of endangered species 24/7”, replied Joan, while getting a few sips at her coffee cup, the same happening with Janet.

“I understand, it must be very hard for you to keep all your studies and also the park deal”, commented Janet.

“Now I am getting on track, I am getting help for that…”

“And what kind of help?”

“They called a few people in the administrational level to help me. You know, they handle the day-by-day issues and I am free to be outsides and keep my research open”, explained Joan Goodfew.

“I must say again how lucky you are, Joan… at my place, they are so wacky with all changes and the money issue. I am just getting upset with all this!”.

“Maybe it’s a good time to change your subject of research. You know, try a new field, another company…” suggested the zoologist.

“Do you think?” the dark-haired woman questioned.

“Why not? You still have many years to spend into scientific research and given what are you doing at Astronomics isn’t giving you what you want, maybe it’s better to find something else to do that can allow you to have the necessary funding to go further with your Studies, Jan”

“You might me right, Joan. But I don’t know what else I can do. I spent so many years doing studies for NASA and helping their space program. I don’t know what to do if I am out if it!”

“I don’t know… I guess we could talk after the convention day is over, maybe for a dinner or something else. In which hotel you are?”

“I am at Florida Star”

“Really? Me too!”, Joan was surprised to know that Janet was in the same hotel as her “How we didn’t saw each other earlier?”

“I arrived four days ago and spent the entire day with the convention’s board…” replied Janet.

“I see… I just came here yesterday… Anyway, let’s hangout somewhere, talk about stuff that ain’t science”

“And perhaps, something more…”, said the black woman, approaching the zoologist with a suggestive look in her face and rubbing her arm against Joan’s.

“Oh, you dirty rascal… You are still the same!”

“I can be upset because of my work, but you know that sex always raises my mood”

“And do you think it was supposed to not raise any mood, baby?”, wickedly remarked Joan.

Joan and Janet attended their respective panels and, as planned, took a deserved break from that Women Scientist Convention. The night, that started with a dinner and a stop at a bar, was about to finish at Janet’s bedroom at Florida Star Hotel, where the two women drank champagne on the bed while chatting.

“That Annie Fleming is a jerk! How could she think she can rewrite the entire Astrophysics story with her lame paper!”, Janet complained while remembering a panel she attended earlier in the day.

“If you were into nature stuff, you would feel bored. Every day, someone is trying to rewrite anything or anywhere”, replied Joan.

“But that bitch pisses me off a lot with that look of ‘oh-my-God-I-am-the-best-female-scientist-ever-I-am-so-perfect-than-thou’… that fucking annoying tramp!”

“If you’d ever seen Eileen Johnson in person, you would think that Annie Fleming is a saint close to her… God, how I despise that woman!”, complained the blonde zoologist.

“See you are at the same boat as I, correct?”

“For me, I would need a boat just to load how I hate her! She thinks all her field studies are better than anyone’s and wants to make rules about research behavior! What an asshole!”

“I guess we just need to think that, while they are all showing their arrogance to the highest scientific circles, we are enjoying a good night of fun here”, Janet remaked, sipping her champagne glass and patting Joan’s shoulder.

“I think you are right, Janet. We shouldn’t be thinking about general assholeness from other people”, said Joan. “Let’s think about other less annoying stuff…”

“And I think I know something for us to do…”, said the ebony scientist.

“What it is?” the blonde questioned, having guesses due to Janet’s slightly wicked smile. “Do you have any idea?“

“ I think we could do a study right here on this bedroom”

“About what?”

“The effects of lesbian sex on two horny scientists in need”

“Oh, quite interesting… and do you have the two subjects?”

“It just depends on you, sweetheart…”

It was kind of a cheap attempt, indeed, but it was enough for them to kiss each other and take their girls’ night out to another station. After all the day listening and taking part of speeches and stuff, the two ladies really needed some time to refresh them. Better if it was through the delights of lesbianism.

“How do you want to proceed with this study, Jan?”

“How about we get naked and then we can see what can happen?”

Joan giggled as they kissed each other again, now with more passion at their lips and tongues. Meanwhile, their clothes were starting to leave their bodies and, as soon as they started, they found the state of nakedness.

“So, how do you we can go through with this study, Doctor Goodfew?”

“Maybe you need to show all your skills here, Doctor Lawrence…”
                                The African-American scientist quickly found her groove, first stopping by Joan’s boobs. Janet’s tongue got to work right on track, tasting the zoologist’s nipples, who could only moan with her gentle touch.

“Ohhhh… That’s so good! My God! Ohhh”

Being a fan of ol’ ‘switcheroo’ tactics, Janet spent her time splitting between each breast, licking and sucking the way it deserves. And the ebony astronomy specialist started to gather her findings about the subject.

“Hmmm… seems the subject answers very well when stimulate through oral actions at bosom level…”

“Maybe you should try to see downstairs, baby”

The dark-haired woman didn’t obeyed Miss Goodfew’s wishes yet, taking a few minutes more of nipple sucking, before she went downstairs. Joan made her legs wide open enough to Janet make the appropriate findings about her pussy.

“I think I should use my fingers first. Let’s taste temperature and fluid stimulation”

One finger was enough for her to make a preliminary verification of the blonde’s cunt, and it was enough for her lover to demonstrate her love through moaning and fluidal presence. Janet alternated between one and two fingers to pick her best opinions before the oral sex.

“Vaginal juices seems normal, no hypersensitivity or internal bruises… I guess I am going at it!”

Without even asking Joan, Janet placed her head at the blonde zoologist’s crotch and continued her ‘studies’ with her mouth, licking part of her lover’s outer lips and trying to find a way to make an early stimulation of her clitoris.

Soon, everything became normal and Janet licked Joan’s as a lesbian deserves. The African-American’s tongue travelled all over the blonde’s cunny, revealing to her the places where she could give more pleasure to her lover, to the well-known results.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! Oh My God, Janet! Keep that mouth at my pussy! Ohhhhhhhhhh!”

“Seems the preliminary results are going well, right doc?”

Janet Lawrence continued to explore her friend’s intimate places, not just for some ‘scientific curiosity’, of course. At the boredom that sometimes might seem for some people science-themed conventions, they were an excellent way to meet people and perhaps even score a lay. For her and Joan, it was pretty much the thrills of no commitment lesbian sex that held them into it.

“My God! Fuck Damn! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Janeeeeeeeeeettttt!”

The ‘data collection’ continued for some time, with the short-haired ebony giving all that Joan could handle, licking, eating and sucking her pussy, playing with her clit, having fun with her lips and also tasting some of the blonde’s own production of sexual fluids, the best taste a woman could have at her ‘playground’.

“So, experience giving the expected results. Now, let’s check the subject’s interaction with the scientist”

It was time for Joan to show her skills to Janet and the blonde scientist opted to only check the luscious forms of the African-American’s booty. Asking the spacecraft specialist to be on all fours, the zoologist went behind her and the oral games could restart again, with same actors but at different occupations.

“I will make you get an A+ with your thesis, Janet honey”

“Give me that A+! And even more than that, sweetheart!”

The blonde’s tongue landed at Janet’s pussy and started to make her work. Her early licking was capable to make the desirable and expected moaning to happen. A sign that everything was about to follow the plan.

“Looks like subject is responding good to an initial use of tongue at her erogenous zones”

“Uhhhh…. Ohhh…. Lick that pussy, baby girl!”

The NASA scientist continued to show how pleased she was with Joan’s soft and accurate pussylicking on her. Soon, Joan stretched her field to the ebony woman’s ass, and the possibilities of the ‘study’ were doubled. And the pleasure noises went louder.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Switching between one and the other hole, the zoologist proceeded with her ‘oral research’, trying to know the Professor’s most pleasurably sensitive spots at both ends. It was music for her ears know how much she was giving good feelings to her dark-skinned lover.

“Perfect! The results are what I predicted they were!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhh! Lick me all! Taste my crack and my cunny, Joan!”

Miss Goodfew ‘obeyed’ Janet’s instructions for a while, knowing her stimulation was able to give what her lover needed. But the study needed to get into another field.

“Let’s change positions, Jan?”

“Sure… what do you recommend for?”

“I think we can close off our studies checking if we can get along if we get sexually stimulated at the same time”
                                “I think if you just said to try a 69 it could be easier to understand…”

“Har Har Har… you’re so funny…”

Janet was at Joan’s bottom and as quick as they laid in sixty-niner form, they resumed their sex, with both women eating each other. Their legs were spread enough to allow them to have a better eye and mouth contact to their subjects.

“Ohhhh… Janet… that tongue of yours is amazing!”

“And what I can say of yours, Joan… It’s divine!”

The interracial lovemaking built into a crescendo of pleasure and satisfaction, leaving behind the worries about conventions or their own scientific researches. The only thing that mattered to both women was the simple things of life and how much pleasure they could extract on their ‘studies’.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My God!”

“Yeahhhhhhhh! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!”

Both mouths worked for a while and soon, they were joined by sex toys. Two vibrators, that Janet took with her luggage for any ‘personal matters’, went inside the ladies’ slits, and their hands got into the dirty work.

“Let’s see how much we can hold with those”, said Janet.

“I don’t know how much, but I think we might be cumming very soon”, replied Joan.

The couple licked and fucked each other as the toys buzzed inside their creamy and juicy cunts, producing an special and interesting combination of natural and artificial work increased the scent of lust inside that hotel room.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Delicious! Divine!”

“Keep fucking me, Janet! Keep it! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The buzzing, the pussylicking and the will to reach the top of sexual pleasure guided them to reach the final hurdle before orgasm. Moaning, screaming and dirty words only helped to make that moment close to happen.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Shit! I am close! I am going to cum!”

“Me too! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The two women took it until there wasn’t no reason to hold any orgasm. They tried to find a way to make their sex last longer, but sometimes is impossible to keep those feelings all to yourself.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”
                                “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! That’s it! We found it!”

They didn’t had enough time to process the ‘results’ during the orgasm and the minutes after it ended. It was only when they found themselves under the sheets, kissing and hugging each other, they could ‘publish’ those results.

“What did you found about our little studies, honey?” Joan whispered at Susan’s ears.

“Well, I discovered that our study confirmed that two women can feel lot of pleasure during lesbian sex”, answered the ebony woman.

“It seems that our little test confirmed my suspects, but I think we should try a few more tests to see if they can back up our findings?”

“This convention will last a week… plenty of time for us to put to test a few other stuff…”

“I really think you should consider change your field to sexuality based one, Janet. You would be very successful on it”, commented the blonde woman.

“You got me now thinking about that, Joan… Maybe I can put it on my list”, replied Janet.

“If you change, please tell me so I can collaborate with your papers…”

“Don’t worry. You will be the first to know…”

Comment

Working...
                                X