Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

My Fantomette stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fantomette stories

This is a thread for the stories I wrote based on a French cartoon series that I used to watch long time ago, named 'Fantomette'. If anyone is interested to read them, it will be very welcome

First of all, will post the last one I wrote and then the other ones I wrote years ago

DISCLAIMER

If you are reading this, it means that you have the knowledge of the content of this story and wants to read it because you want to. Otherwise, you must leave this right now. This story is only to be read for people of proper age or in places where adult content is not forbidden. And this story is a parody using characters/situations/places that belong to other people and/or companies, that didn't endorsed me for that.
    These characters/situations/places are only borrowed for being used on this fictional piece, which is only to be taken as fiction, nothing else.
    If you are aware with everything that I wrote there, enjoy the reading. If not, better you walk out

Content of the Story: F/f, oral
    Subject: Fantomette
    Characters involved: Fantomette, Vera Verabova
    Author: Victor2K (pigsbyvictor@hotmail.com)

Fantomette – Batgirl/Catwoman Complex

* - denotes thought

*It must be here* , thought to herself a young girl wearing a dark cloak, a Zorro-esque mask and a black-yellow looking to a big building, the Grand Hotel Paradise. It’s the biggest hotel at Furtive Ville, a place which caught anyone’s eyes from miles of distance.

The girl called herself Fantomette, the local heroine and savior of the oppressed. The reason she was there was to try to gather information about Vera Verabova, one of the most feared villains of the city and also sometimes of Silver Mask (Masque D’Argent)’s partner. He portrayed himself as the city’s main benefactor to the eyes of the normal population. But, behind the curtains, he was the rule of the city’s crime scene.

Her mission was to attempt to thwart the activities from a counterfeit syndicate involving, among others, the Silver Mask’s group. The week before, Fantomette fought against several criminals, Vera included, but the woman left the place before the police arrived. Two days earlier, she delivered a message to Fantomette which said that she wanted her nemesis to visit the suite she maintained at that hotel to “talk”.

But talk about what? Was she going to give information that could lead to terminate the syndicate? But if it was a trap planned by Silver Mask to finally break the woman who stopped every single shady action coming from him? And if Verabova was able to give her information, was she planning other ideas about that syndicate? Too many questions Fantomette wondered about that, but as someone fighting for the good, she had to ensure the city would sleep again without looming evil.

To not generate suspicions from the hotel customers and anyone else that could see a girl with a hero outfit without noticing anything different, Fantomette decided to go backdoors quietly, trying to make her presence unnoticed. After taking these measures, she walked the suites’ floor, where Vera was supposed to be.

“Let me see…suite 500…that is!” Fantomette said, looking to the number on the door of the suite, which she opened carefully and looking to every side, hoping nobody had followed her. When she walked into the suite, the girl was surprised with what she saw.

The place was luxurious, like the celebrities’ houses she used to see on TV. Gold wherever she looked at, state of art furniture and electronics, several art pieces placed at the living room…

“Oh my God, it’s amazing here. I wonder from which sourced her money come from… but I think I have an idea”, Fantomette said to herself.

“Vera? Miss Verabova? Where are you, I am here?” the young heroine yelled, with a hand on her belt if she needed to use one of her weapons on her mission and calmly walking around the place.

Fantomette then reached the suite’s bedroom and finally saw Vera Verabova. The busty blonde temptress was on her bed, wearing her famous red dress, which enhanced her already hefty breast measures. She looked at Fantomette with an eager grin at her face.

“Well, well, well. Look who is here… I didn’t expect someone like you would visit me here, Fantomette!” the blonde sarcastically joked.

“Please, don’t come up with that. You know I came here for serious reasons”, Fantomette replied with a serious tone.

“Must be something related with the note I sent to you, right?”

“Please Vera!” The masked girl nearly shouted at the blonde lady “Don’t try any of those games with me. You know I can knock you down easily”

“Slow it down, miss. I am not interested in fighting you” Vera tried to calm down Fantomette as she stood up and left the bed, before going to a table where it was a bottle of wine and glasses.

“Sorry, but I had avoid the guards and anyone else for this meeting. And I am surprised to see that you left the door open. Guess you were really interested to talk”, the girl said, with crossed arms and serious look.

“I am a woman of word, Fantomette. I keep all the promises I do, even if I promise stuff to people like you”, the blonde busty said as she took the bottle to take some wine and then offered it to the girl “Want it?”

“No thanks, I am not too fan of wine”

“You aren’t a kid anymore. You are capable to know your limits with alcohol” Vera tried to convince Fantomette, but it was hard.

“Thanks, but I will decline your offer.” the girl again showed her refusal, and seeing that Fantomette was sure on her statement, Vera left the bottle closed.

“So, will you tell me what the hell is going on?” The cloaked girl asked, almost losing her temper.

“Well, this is the thing”, the blonde lady started to explain before sitting on the bed and following with it “I called you to give you a lead about something that will happen and might be interesting for someone like you”

“A lead about what exactly?” Fantomette showed curiosity and suspiciousness at the same time.

“About a shipment of counterfeit goods is ready to arrive at Furtive Ville’s docks Thursday, and a big one. Everything there must worth around 50 millions. Something anyone could kill to have his hands on.”

“Ok, and then?”

“The thing is: I believe you should check that in the next days. Think that I am giving you a good clue to halt this operation” Vera said looking close to Fantomette

“And do you expect me to do the dirty business for you? With whom you think you are talking about?” asked the masked youngster.

“Please, don’t be that harsh with me. Let’s just say you will solve me a big problem for the future, sparing me from having to deal with stuff that I don’t want to”

“Sparing of what, really?” Fantomette asked with a bit of irony.

“Let’s say that Silver Mask had some, ahem, ‘trouble’ with the people who were going to help us with the shipment and we need something to give them what they deserve”.

Fantomette looked a few seconds to Vera Verabova to then show her opinion about that.
    “You must be crazy! No way I am going to do that!”

“Crazy? Why are you thinking I am crazy?” Vera asked, raising an eyebrow

“Yes, you are totally insane since the first time we fought each other. Needing my help just to clean your business…do you think that I am dumbass? Do you really want me to beat some crooks and make way for you and your gang to party? I think you are crazy an also stupid”

“Do you think I am that stupid? Darling, if I was any stupid, I wouldn’t be here where I am”

“You are really pissing me off, Vera! I could beat you right now”, the young girl said, angry with what Vera said and near to raise her hands

“No need to violence, darling. Look, I think it’s a fair deal for both of us. You save the city from the bad men and you save us of any trouble that arrangement might pose for me” The big titted female stood up again, waiting for Fantomette’s positive answer, but she was fooled.

“Then I think you can stick it up your ass! I am leaving!” Fantomette shouted as she was turning her back to Vera, intended to leave the place.

“Wait!”

Vera Verabova’s hand was faster and grabbed Fantomette’s left arm before she started to walk away of her. The heroine turned her head to see what it was going on
    “What the fuck?! Please, let me go, you bitch!” The young girl said some kind of not clean words as Vera held Fantomette’s arm so hard that her complained of pain
    “Ouch! Dammit!”

“You won’t leave this place, unless we finish our second subject” Vera ordered, like a boss lady.

“What second subject? I believe we had finished this conversation” The masked female said, before Vera let her arm free and come close to Fantomette.

“Well, the thing is: I find you not only a nice enemy, but also a good young woman, with the all assets. I have to say to you that I never took a better look on those features you carry”, the blonde woman explained

“What does it mean?” Fantomette asked

“To be clearer: since long time I feel attracted not only on your fighting skills, but also on yourself. I have to say you have a nice body under this uniform, my dear”, the blonde said, rounding Fantomette and then touching the heroine’s chin with a finger

“Listen”, the masked girl said moving away from her finger. “Whatever you are talking about, I am not interested, ok?”

“Calm down, I did not said yet”
    “So say it!”

“Ok, ok. I have to confess I find you sexually attractive and I always wanted you to have the all dirty stuff with me, if you know what I mean”, Vera said, to Fantomette react with shock.

“WHAT?”

“Yes, my dear. I want to have sex with you. Now” The blonde woman said with emphasis on each word.

“No Fucking way I am doing it!” Fantomette said with anger

“Why not? Is it sick? Are you that uptight for our century, huh?” The villainess challenged the masked girl

“Of course not! It’s...because you are the last woman in world that I would look for sex”

“Please! I know you find me hot. I know in your eyes”, the blonde woman teased

“You can be hot and have a nice body, I admit, but I am a hero and you a villainess. My job is kicking your ass, not having sex with you” Fantomette stated

“So you will resist if I take my clothes here?”

“Don’t you dare to do it!” The masked girl said

“Try to stop me” Vera smiled wickedly.

Fantomette tried to stop her, but Vera removed her fur stole and put it on a chair, So, the blonde looked at Fantomette, with teasing and challenging eyes at same time, seeing on some reaction. The masked girl looked at her doubting that she was going to that till the end.

So Vera zipped of her red dress and her big breasts were revealed to Fantomette. The young heroine was astonished with the act and, at same time, eager to see the end of this. Soon, the events would get a nice turn

“Do you like my breasts?” Vera asked, squeezing them in front of the girl

“Y-yes, they are very nice, but I don’t know what you want from this” Fantomette said, still with skeptical look.

“Of course you know what I want. Don’t be such a naïve” The blonde smiled as she was near Fantomette, with her boobs on the reach of younger’s hand.

”Please…you are bluffing” The cloaked girl seriously replied

“I am not even close to a bluff”

In fact, Vera was right. She wasn’t bluffing. Fantomette expected to be just a move to make her give up and maybe, do something not good to her, but at same time the big breasted female was too aware of herself to do something like that for that reason, because she knew that Vera would use the first opportunity on her hands to beat or worse. And the exposition of the blonde woman’s tits was leaving the heroine confused.

“* Dammit, she was nice boobs. I want to touch it…but…damn, I must resist it! Think straight Fantomette! Please! * Fantomette thought, but soon she knew that her willpower could drive her to different thoughts.

“So, I have not the whole day to wait you” Vera shouted, waiting for a decision of the young girl. Fantomette then, moved slowly her right hand and touched one of the blonde woman’s generously sized boobs. The cloaked female touched, squeezed and caressed the body part of her companion.

“Let me see…wow! It’s real! Damn, I always thought it was surgery product” Fantomette said, amazed to see that the big sized tits of the blonde lady were, in fact, 100% “original”.

“Thanks. I had a real nice development since I was a teenager. People have always a shock when they discover the truth” She explained

“Well, there is a reason for it” The girl stated while, now, using her two hands to squeeze all of her breasts, and watching Vera moan with it

“Hmmm…good…oh...”

“Do you like it?” Fantomette asked

“Yes, I like it…uhh” Vera answered

“ So, I think some pinching would not hurt much” The masked girl wickedly smiled when she pinched both of Vera’s nipples, and watching the mix of pain and pleasure on the other lady.

“Ahhhhhhhh”

“Those breasts are hot! I feel too envious about my size”

“Please, don’t worry. I like girls with not much bigger ones. Those here are very jealous” Vera said, squeezing her breasts after Fantomette stopped to use hand on her, leaving the blonde waiting for more

“Why did you stopped? I wanted more”

“Well, it was enough for me now…So, what’s the next. You will show me your ass and ask me to spank you?” Fantomette asked.

“I have other plans” Vera answered, then grabbing the young girl’s chin and giving a very nice and passionate kiss.

“HMMPPPH”

Fantomette seemed a bit shocked about it. She knew for real the Vera wasn’t bluffing and her desires were real. She even tried to avoid it, pushing her away a few seconds after the kiss. But, then Vera brought her back and, then, she gave up completely. The couple kissed each other with a flaming passion, that one could say that they aren’t hero and villain, but a couple of girlfriends. This was even clearer than both wrapped their arms on each other’s back and started to move it on all their bodies.

After the kiss, the two looked at each other, in a mix of doubt and please on their faces

“So, all that I heard about you was true” Vera said

“What did you heard?” Fantomette asked with doubt

“Well, I just heard on street rumors that you like to ‘play both teams’” The blonde said, much for Fantomette’s surprise. The masked and caped girl always were sure that she was bi, even having a current affair with two siblings of the Charpantier family, Alexandre and Ficelle, to not count the others. But she always thought it was something nobody could know. However, her secret came back to bite her.

“But I thought that nobody would knew about it”

“I think you must take care on next time you have your bed things around there. The people here love a gossip” The blonde girl explained.

“Really? And, well, I must assume that you also play the ‘teams’, right?” Fantomette asked curiously.

“In this game, I am always in the starting lineup for both of them” Vera said, making Fantomette giggle a bit.

“Eheheheh….well, what’s next? You will show me your ass now?” The young girl made another question

“Well, I think we should know more on each other. You know, this nemesis thing don’t let us to know all of our enemies”

“There is a bed here. So, why we not give a try?”

“Hmm… I think it’s a good idea. But, first, you must remove off your uniform” Vera said, touching the fabric

“I don’t know it’s a good idea. You are a villain and…” Fantomette was interrupted before completing the statement

“Did Catwoman steal any of Batman’s uniform in the comics?” The blonde woman asked, making Fantomette sure of what to do.

“Well, you are right. Just wait a minute” The caped girl said, then removing her F-belt and unzipping her uniform, which had a fastener on her back. Soon, Vera saw that the outfit of Fantomette wasn’t a full-piece one, but a two-piece. She quickly removed the pieces, her boots and cape and was only with her mask and gloves.

“Wow, a very fine young piece of body. The way I thought. But, why did you not removes your mask?” The big breasted woman said

“Sorry, but let’s make this part still a mystery” Fantomette said.

“Well, this will turn me on more” Vera commented.

“It was what I wanted...” replied the heroine, moving again closer to Vera to kiss her again. The kiss was brief, but as passionate as it could be.

“So, may we?” asked the blonde, before removing her dress completely. Now, Fantomette had a clear view that Vera wasn’t an ordinary woman. She was a complete bombshell, with a body that could put envy in the faces of girls with her age, with juicy and big boobs and also other assets that would wake up the dead. Also the hero girl noticed that Miss Verabova wasn’t much fan of underwear.

“Like I suspected... you aren’t wearing anything underneath this dress!”

“I like to let people go crazy when they see my best parts”, said Vera, who laid on the bed, with legs partly open, showing her pussy to Fantomette.

A slightly hairy blonde patch of her protecting her slit, as much inviting as the boobs, pink-ish and wet. A succulent piece of meat that Fantomette was eager to have.

“Wow... well, I mean... you have a nice piece down there...” said a very astonished Fantomette.

“You are not the first person to say that, male or female...” replied Vera.

“But I hope that I might to be the last!” stated the heroine.

“Why the ‘last’?” asked a surprised Vera.

“Because... after me, you will not think in nobody to do you than Fantomette herself!” announced the masked girl, saying that like she was too sure that Vera Verabova would be hers.

“Wow wow wow... let’s get a little slow with this, will ya? Show me what you can do and I’ll think about that...”

Fantomette grinned after said that and went to where Vera was, being on top of her and wrapping her body around her arms. Soon the heroine was covering the neck of the blonde female with kisses, going further to her breasts, where the show continued, but with her mouth instead of hands.

“My Goodness, they are real! I always thought it were fake!”

“They are real! Why did you think I had implants!” replied a slightly offended Vera.
    “Well, it’s the size. I never saw a girl with such size of boobs and your body, you know the vanity in people”, explained the heroine.

“Well, I am too proud that mine are the real deal. And don’t you ever there to tell them aren’t real!”

“Ok, ok, don’t be such like that!”, Fantomette went to calm down her lover before going to suck her boobs, which made the blonde villainess forget about what she said.

“Uhhh... Ahhh... suck them!”

The fact her breasts were real not only surprised Fantomette but ended to excite her even more. At first, she had some trouble on trying to do the right thing, but in a minute or two, she got the hold of the situation, using her tongue and lips to give nice pleasure to the blonde woman’s nipples.

“Uhhhh! Yeah!”

For that moment, the barriers between good and evil where torn apart a little. The picture of an evil woman challenging a heroine changed to a landscape of two lovers. Even if it seemed just to start, only God knew where that would lead to. Vera was getting hooked on how the way her nemesis was handling the tit sucking, doing it like no man has done it to her. She even pondered that if she could be through for men.

“Ahhh... you are soo hot! Your mouth is so hot, baby girl!”

The masked female didn’t answered in words, but in acts, sucking hard the nipple, and even switching boobs in a trick only to make that moment more pleasurable. But things were to get more pleasant to the busty evildoer.

“Your breasts are heaven, Vera, but I want more from you”, Fantomette said as she removed herself from her lover’s bosom and stick two fingers inside the blonde’s wet pussy. “Like this!”

“Ohhh.... Yeahhhhhhhhhh!” Vera Verabova didn’t wait to answer that act.
    Fantomette didn’t hesitated on give her nemesis what she deserved and slid her gloved fingers into the blonde’s slit, lubing it with the juices floating of exciting. For the heroine, it was a victory for her have the woman that she fought most and also attracted her most at her own hands, almost merciless, begging to be fucked by her. For more that heroes are moved by good intents and virtues, she thought that she at least could have one moment to break the conventions.

“Like this, Vera? Like how my fingers are going into your pussy?” teased the masked girl in some dominant tone.

“Ahhhhh.... Yeshhhhhh... Fuck me! Fuck me Fantomette! Ahhhh... Use your divine....ahh... fingers!”

Fantomette wickedly smiled when Vera begged to be fucked and soon, three fingers were going as fast as they could inside the blonde villainess’ cunt. The delight on seeing that Vera was at her hands was incredible for her, but again, she thought something better could be done.

“Enough with fingers... time for some oral action’”, said Fantomette when she removed her sticky fingers from Vera’s genitalia and sucked them in order to get ready for tasting the juices of the busty bandit.

“Are you going to eat me, Fantomette? If you do, I want you to eat me good. Lick my pussy wherever I can, use your mouth to give me pleasure, young girl”, asked Miss Verabova to her sex partner.
    And this is what Fantomette sought to do. Her tongue went from Vera’s breasts down to her pussy. The masked heroine started teasing the swollen clit, immediately bringing loud moans for Vera.
    “Ohhhhhhhh............”
    *She is very sensitive there*, thought the Furtive Ville vigilante as she continued to stimulate the ‘ring’ of her love. After give Vera Verabova the deserving tease, her tongue went all over her drenched pussy.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Fantomette didn’t took longer on employing her moves, licking it thoroughly and in a ‘moderate speed’, since Vera was already overexcited. But the youngster wasn’t keen only to have sex with the busty lady, but also started to finger herself.
    “Uhhhh... yeah... lick my pussy, Fantomette! Lick it!”

Fantomette ‘obeyed’ the blonde and her tongue flipped wherever she could, from the clitoris to even the inner walls. Her moves were at first slow, but when she found the right pace, the speed raised and pleasure got intense.

“You have a delicious pussy, Vera. I wonder how many people had taste it!” praised the masked girl.

“Ahhhhhh....” it was all Vera Verabova could answer, or sort of.

For the busty villainess, it was the kinkiest moment she had dreamed of. Not only she seduced Fantomette, but also saw the tables turned and now she was the ‘prey’ for a insatiable heroine in need of pussy. The moans and screams were louder than ever and the pleasure built inside her mind. For how long she could hold that before an orgasm she didn’t knew, or wasn’t too bothered on think about it.

“Your tongue.... is.... amazing, little girl! Take me! Ahhhh...”

To Fantomette, it sounded a mix of praise for her work and a request to keep going on. Proud for giving pleasure to a vixen like Vera, it was time to make the things go harder and soon the lips joined the tongue on the cunnilingual session, as the heroine sucked and licked the damp place that was Vera’s intimate area.

*She is delicious! I wonder why I didn’t jumped on that booty earlier... this thing of good and evil*, wondered Fantomette when she heard the intense pleasure she was giving to Vera. That built inside the young girl confidence enough to give in her own lust and continue to have sex with that goddess.

“Uhhh... that pussy... is so... ahhh... marvellous”
    “Ahhhh... Yeah.... Uhh...”

Fantomette licked as quick and hard as she could, tasting the floating juices incoming from Vera’s. She knew that an orgasm could be imminent, so she was between delaying the climax for more fun or making her reach her peak. And what the heroine did was pretty much something in the middle of road. But how ‘middle of the road’? Fantomette alternate between quick and slow laps and sucks; teasing Vera the maximum she could, just to see how her reaction was. And given the moans, it worked a lot.

It took some minutes for Vera get herself in line for an orgasm. And, to get the best one possible, she scream for Fantomette to lick her harder and faster, the deepest she could, what the masked girl did it easily.

“Hahn...Yeah! Lick me! Lick me Fantomette! Eat my pussy Ahh....”

“Yes! Make me cum! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yess... You’re sooooooooo hottt”

Vera held the longest she could, but....

“I’m gonnna... gonna... gonna...CUMMMMMMMMMMMMM”
    Out of sudden, a rocking orgasm took over the busty villainess’s body and mind, and with that, a ‘girlcumfall’ hit Fantomette’s face. While Vera Verabova felt delight and showed that like nothing, the masked girl went to taste almost everything the villainess sprouted from her tempting pussy, with her face being somehow tainted with that, but at that moment, she didn’t seemed to care, as long as Vera had the best orgasm of her life.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh... My God! Yesssssssssssssssssss!”

“Cum for me, my vixen slut! I want to see you cum for Fantomette!”

Fantomette watched Miss Verabova’s body twist all over the bed, bearing with the pleasure she just gave to her. When the blonde villainess finally rested, her face sweating, she went to know if her attempt was a good one.

“Well, how did I was?”

“My God! What the hell were you doing? Where did you learned that?”

“Let’ say I had good teachers”, bragged the heroine.

“Tell them I want to meet them”, said Vera.

“Anyway, how did I was?”

“I’ll have to say to you... long time didn’t have such orgasm. You made me cum better than any man or woman I had”, answered the blonde, making the eyes of the young girl bright.

“Really? Oww... I am so proud!”

“You have to be. If we weren’t at opposites sides of the coin, we could be good friends, Fantomette”

“I could think about if we can be good friends or more than that”, replied Fantomette, which felt inside her pussy tickle, pretty much feeling it was her turn to get pleased.

“Anyway, how about now I have my turn?”

“Give me a few minutes and we can start again. I will show you how Vera Verabova can be the hottest babe in Earth!” said the busty lady, breathing to try to gain some strength to endure the young girl. As soon as she seemed to be ready, she made a sign and Fantomette jumped back to the bed, now with crotch into Miss Verabova’s face reach.

“Please, keep your eyes on me. I want to see how much you feel”, said the evildoer, ordering the heroine to slowly plant her pussy on her mouth. As the masked girl got to be fully in position and with Vera smelling the ‘exotic’ scent of vagina, she started to work on.

“Now, it’s time for fun!”

Just as she said that, her tongue slowly brushed Fantomette’ most intimate parts, and while it happened, her newfound lover got a small moan coming outside her mouth. Right from the start, the blonde seemed show how for long she craved that ‘young meat’.

“Uhhhhh… Ahhhh… Yeah!”

The villainess tongue touched and played with the masked girl’s swollen clitoris, immediately bringing her to scream louder. Between clitplaying, Vera also travelled all around that pussy, touching and lapping everywhere from inner walls to outer lips, getting acquainted with her nemesis scent and taste.

“Hmmm… your pussy is so delicious, Fantomette! You are divine!”

The heroine answered with moans, busy as she was feeling Vera Verabova’s eating her clit. She wanted more and more each time she felt the mobster lady having her way with her womanhood, a scenario that she might have refused to think until few minutes earlier. Now, it weren’t the hero and the villain fighting each other. It was two women having sex with each other.

“Uhhhhh, Vera! Yesss! Eat me pussy! Eat me! You are so good!”

“You are so hot, Fantomette! I never thought you could taste like that!”

Vera decided her lover needed a few ‘push’ and heightened the pace of her tongue strokes, only to hear Fantomette get louder pleasing squeals. Mounted on the blonde’s face, the masked vigilante felt herself in the mood to ‘ride’ her nemesis face.

“Yeahhhh Lick my pussy, Vera! Lick it! Show to me how good you are!”

The villainess only felt herself even hornier with the ‘stance’ Fantomette had on doing that. It was enough fuelling for her to go harder into Fantomette’s pussy, getting as much as room for quick lapping and more ‘enhanced’ tongueplay with the girl’s ‘doorbell’.

“Like that, Fantomette! Like that I am playing with your clitty?”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don’t Stoooooooooooooooop!”

All the inhibitions and restrains were off the table for those two. Nothing seemed to stop Vera Verabova eat Fantomette’s pussy or either make the young heroine not feel delighted by the lesbian encounter she was having. Their past troubles and even their future as enemies, they left aside that moment. There, it was only room for two females in heat and craving for good ol’ girls love.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That’s it! I am soooooooooa….ujhhh… close… Ahhhh!”

Noticing Fantomette was brought to the ‘orgasmic cliff’; Vera kept her own pace, having female juices falling into her throat. She wanted to keep the opportunity to taste the young heroine, as tempting and naughty is it could be. Vera Verabova finally could say she had Fantomette at her knees, and she didn’t need a single punch or gunshot to do it.

“Make me cum, Vera! Make me cum!”

“I will make you cum like no one else did, little girl!”

The masked girl tried to control her own pleasure, and it worked for a few minutes. But it wasn’t enough to cope with the blonde mobstress’ tongue craving territory around her genitals. As soon as she couldn’t hold anything else, it happened…

“I’m….ohhh…yeah! Cumming! Yesssssssssssssssss! I’M CUMMING!”

The villainess enjoyed watching her ‘pray’ surrender to the sexual gratification she gave to her, having her climax in front of her. Vera had all over her mouth and face the result of her lovemaking to Fantomette, and at that point, she didn’t even cared to bother to try to do something evil to her due to the advantage of her enemy being ‘helpless’ at that moment. She truly enjoyed having her as lover, and it was the only thing she had in mind.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yesss! Ohhhhh!”

“Cum for me, Fantomette! Cum it! Cum!”

Fantomette, indeed, came all what she could, satisfying Vera’s needs and her own. After the orgasm, she pushed Vera close to her and kissed her like she was kissing her boyfriend. The two women surrendered to their own feelings after a night that might got started with other intentions, but brought them to the most sincere of the erotic feelings…

“Hmmm… yeah!”
    “Did you liked, my little one?” questioned Vera.

“I never knew this other side of you, Vera… it… it was great!”

“I knew you would like… fortunately, my skills keep intact after all these years…”

“Guess this means our relationship will take another level, Vera?” questioned an after orgasm ecstatic Fantomette. “Like Batman and Catwoman?”

“In our case, is more than Batgirl and Catwoman…”

Both laughed before Vera left her bed and went to dress herself, as Fantomette watched her lover go away from her arms.

“Dress yourself. I will give you all the coordinates and tips about that shipment”, said Vera while pulling up her red dress. “It’s for that I called you, remember?”

“Right… but, we are going to see each other again?”

Fantomette didn’t wait for the answer, since the blonde villainess took from her drawers a communication device and threw onto the masked heroine’s lap.

“What is that? A walkie-talkie? Why are you giving me this?”

“I can’t be bothered to talk about sex with my new lover with a normal telephone, right?” replied Vera before she finished putting her clothes on. “Now, let’s get to the plan”

“Alright…”

THE END
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Nice...and it remind me something

Comment

Originally posted by the Baron of Kaos View Post
      Nice...and it remind me something
      I know it does

Comment

My actual first story ever written, now for TJA folks to appreciate... pardon for some formatting problems, but they were carried from the file I have them (had to update the disclaimer from the Original for reasons)

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of the characters on this story, save if they are original characters (OC). They belong to their creators, producers, broadcasters, publishers and distributors,
        as the works they come from or inspired in way the story written below.
        I do not have any financial gain through this written piece nor I intend to cash on it. This content is mostly to be seen as a parody work with adult content. I repeat, a parody.
        With adult content. Because of that, people under the authorized age to see erotic material wherever they live aren't allowed to read this story.
        Anyone else who bears something against the content, characters or anything else must also look somewhere else to be.
        If you are fit to read this story and contribute with something, feel free to do so.
        Thanks and now, enjoy this work as much as I did writing.

Kind of sex shown in this fic: M/f, oral, 1st time

Author's Note: This is a fanfic about Fantomette. For those who do not know
        about her, allow me to explain. Fran‡oise Dupont is Fantomette's alter ego
        and she has a childhood friend called Alexandre Charpantier (a.k.a. Oil -de-
        Lynx, Eye of Lynx in English), who's very loyal to her and is the only person
        who knows her secret identity. But I think he has a little crush on her (and
        her too on him), so enough beating around the bush and let's working.

*- denotes thought

Fantomette: Finally, The Fuck
        by Victor2K

Fran‡oise entered into Alexandre's room and sat on his bed apprehensively.
        She waited him for hours worriedly thinking. * Oh God, and if he doesn't
        feel the same thing that I feel? And if he doesn't really like me? C'mon,
        Fran‡oise, you're his best friend. He likes you a lot...And if...ah well,
        let's just wait for him... * she thought while she waited for him. Suddenly,
        Alexandre entered and saw Fran‡oise laid on his bed.

"Hi, Francoise," he said.

She got up in a jump, startled. "Oh...it's you, Alexandre. You almost gave
        me a heart attack..."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't do it in purpose," he said, as he worked hard not to
        laugh, "But, what are you doing in my bedroom?"

"Well, I was waiting for you," she said.

He got really worried: "Waiting for me? What happened, some villains being
        a pain?"

"No, no. I want to talk with you for another reason," Farncoise answered.

"Ok, what reason?," Alexandre asked.

Farncoise got a little afraid to talk with him about what she was feeling but
        she swallowed the fear and was prompt to say, "Ah, do you like me?"

"What?" he asked.

"Do you like me?" Farncoise repeated in the question.

"What do you mean?" Alexandre asked unsure, wanting to know more.

"Well, I was thinking about our friendship and suddenly I thought if you
        really like me."

Oil -de- Lynx looked puzzled with that strange question- despite the fact
        they know each other, they were still only children -

* What is she saying?* He thought to himself. But he quickly gave the answer,
        "I like you."

"Do you really like me?" She asked

"What do you think, that I like ya?" Alexandre asked back.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking it"

"C'mon Farncoise...I like you alot. I known you since we're children, and
        we're partners in everything, even in the secret about your identity. How
        could I not really like you??"

"Oh." She had to agree with him.

"And now, it's my time to ask ya if you like me. Do you Like me?" Alexandre
        said.

Farncoise was caught with this question and answered, "Well, I like you."

"Really like?"

"Really like, but I..." She paused.

"But you what?" He wanted to know.

"But I...I...I...." She was trying to say but she was afraid.

"Tell it, you can tell me anything. We're best friends, remember?" Alexandre
        tried to help her.

"Ah, well." Farncoise forgot her fear. "I will talk: Well, I don't like you,
        I LOVE YOU, ALEXANDRE CHARPANTIER!!!" He was caught with this confession.
        "Ok, I said it, I love you since the day I met you for the first time. I
        tried to say to you all this time but I was afraid," she said.

"Afraid with what?" he asked.

"Afraid that if you didn't loved me too, Oil -de- Lynx, I love you, I want
        you, I want you to...ah, I want you to have sex me."

Alexandre got really scared with all this confession, more with the "I want
        you to have sex with me" part than the real confession of love, but he sighed
        and said, "Look Farncoise, I've to tell ya something. I love you too."

"Ah?" Farncoise didn't understand.

"I love you too. I also wanted to tell it, but I also thought that you didn't
        want me, Farncoise. You're so pretty, so cute, so nice," he sits on the bed
        and hold her hand, "that I fell in love with ya. And, yes, I want to have sex
        with you too."

"Ah, Alexandre."

"Oh, Farncoise."

The couple hold each other's hands for a few seconds, looked themselves for
        a moment and suddenly Alexandre puts his face near of Farncoise "Do you...
        want to kiss me?"

Farncoise looked with a smile, "Yes," and they kissed passionately. Their
        lips met each other with a full passion and the tongues danced in a rhythmic
        sequence. So, suddenly, she broke it off.

"What happened? You don't like it?" Alexandre wanted to know the reason she
        broke the kiss so suddenly.

"I liked it," she answered and kissed him passionately. This time, the kiss
        was longer and full of love; their arms rounded their bodies while they stood
        up and continued to kiss until Alexandre put his lips away from her.

"And now, Do you like me?" he asks with a nasty grin.

"Ah, I guess so."

"Wanna, you know,...do `that'?" He grinned, whispering at her ear. Farncoise
        agreed with a giggle.

Alexandre sat on the bed and took off his shirt, exposing his well-worked
        chest. Farncoise touched and caressed his chest. "Wow, it's much different
        without the shirt," She said amazed with his body.

"Well, years of gym and exercises..." He boasted about this, just before she
        put his tongue at his body and licked all his chest and belly.

"Oh, damn, Farncoise, too kinky for a starter."

She continued to lick until reaches at his pants and she stared at the bulge
        in his pants. Farncoise seems curious to see what's waiting her inside his
        pants and briefs.

"Want to say hello to my little friend?" Alexandre asked with a little
        giggle, Farncoise complied, shaking her head as "yes" sign.

"Wanna take off my pants, honey, and see what's in them?"

"Y-Yes."

Farncoise removed his belt with difficulty, mostly because she was still
        looking that bulge and this came at her mind, taking out her concentration,
        and took off his briefs and finally see what she was looking for: His 7-inch,
        hard as steel cock!

Alexandre asks with a little bit of curiosity and nastiness, "So, like what
        you see?"

Farncoise gave a look and said, amazed, "Yes, I like it. I love it! It's so
        hard...so pretty..." talking with a paused voice, still looking and touching
        his dick. "What should I do next?" She asked.

"Mmm...How about licking and sucking?" Alexandre said, putting his hand at
        the top of Farncoise's head.

"Why not? I always wondered how's get a penis inside my mouth," She grinned
        to herself, so she took out her tongue and started to lick that cock, but
        with difficulty, because she wasn't used to sucking dicks.

Alexandre gave her some instructions, "Lick like an ice-cream. Yeah...oh, it
        feels so good" and of course she continued. He couldn't hide what he was
        feeling with Farncoise's licking and he moaned of pleasure.

She started to suck his cock slowly, making Alexandre get hotter and hornier
        with every passing moment. She sucked putting her mouth with her tongue under
        Alexandre's cock, pushing with the tongue and licking at the same time. He
        still didn't hide his feelings, "Oh, God Farncoise! You're mouth is so good!"
        Alexandre bowed a little at the bed so he could stand the pleasure, but he
        didn't hold it more.

"Oh Farncoise, suck me, s-suck my cock girl, suck good, I'm g-g-onnna cum...
        Cumming!" he loved to cum in her pretty and young face. Farncoise received a
        facial that covered her entire face, but was prompt to swallow the male milk.

"Did you like that I came in your face?" He asked to her.

"Oh, well. I never saw a man cum...I liked it."

Alexandre put his hands to clean out Farncoise's face and remove the cum all
        over her face, and after she licked his hands to taste more of the male milk.
        After all this work, Farncoise spit some cum who she didn't swallowed and
        Alexandre gave a little kiss on her mouth, which she rewarded him.

"Ok, let me remove this shirt now," he said, while he put his hands under
        her shirt and lifted it up. Farncoise got impressed with it. He was making
        a nasty smile, hoping to find a nice pair of tits on her. After take off
        her shirt, and after he noticed her pink bra covering her tits, he says,
        impressed. "Oh, my God! Look these tits."

"I know. You don't like them because they aren't big boobs, right?"

"Who cares with big boobs. Your tits are fantastic."

Alexandre put his fingers to try to remove the bra. Farncoise looked a little
        ashamed because it was the first time that a man was looking her breasts. He
        noticed it, and left her comfortable. "There's no how you get ashamed.
        Remember, you are with me now. You don't need to stay like this." After
        Alexandre, with a little help of Farncoise, remove her bra. He touched her
        breasts and gave a little pinch in her red erect nipples. She gave a little
        shriek and she moved away from him a little bit.

"Ow, it hurts," she complained.

"Sorry, honey," Alexandre told it while he moved again to Farncoise's body
        and kiss her tits and suck her nipples Farncoise loved when he started to
        lick her tiny breasts.

She moaned with pleasure, licking her lips and breathing heavily. "Oh-oh,
        Suck my nipple, Eye-of-Lynx. It feels so good."

He took turns in her tits, holding one breast and sucking the other.
        Alexandre took his tongue out of the breast and started to kiss her belly,
        going down every time he put his lips on it. Farncoise helped him, pushing
        his head down to her bellybutton, where he licked a bit. "It tickles" She
        said, giggling at him, while she put him down to her skirt.

"Ok, let's remove this," he said when he took off her skirt. She was using
        white cotton panties with a pink knot, the typical teenage girl style of
        panties. The panties were soaked with female's juice. Looked like a drenched
        field.

"Look what we have here? White cotton panties, young girl's favorite,"
        he said, smiling to her.

"Like?" She asked to him.

"I like more what you have inside this," Alexandre said. After saying this,
        he took off her panties slowly; feeling with his fingers the wetness at her
        underwear. After he took out her panties, he opened her legs and stared his
        eyes at her pussy. He was impressed with what he saw. A beautiful girl with
        a wonderful genitalia. He never would think that a bit shy, virgin girl was
        the Fantomette, the brave and fearless hero who protects the city. For now
        she was only Farncoise Dupont.

Alexandre caressed her thighs, trying to make her comfortable and easy. He
        reached into her pussy and touched her labia, making her moan of pleasure.

"Hmm, it feels so good. Can you touch me more?" She asked, passing her
        fingers between her already wet vaginal lips.

"If you want," He answered, just right before he sticks his index finger in
        her pussy, fingerfucking her and use his toe to massage her clit. Farncoise
        cannot resist that.

"Oh..ah.oh.y-yes A-Alexandre...Stick on me and rub my clit. Y-yes, rub it!"
        She said, felting the pleasure of being finger-fucked and clit-rubbed.
        Alexandre continued with that until she told him that she was almost reaching
        to cum. He pulled his fingers out. She complained on him.

"Why you did that? I was almost getting an orgasm."

"Oh, sorry. But I want to eat you out. Eating a girl's pussy out is the best
        way to make a girl cum."

Farncoise thought and let Alexandre eat her. He straddled his face at her
        pussy, took out his tongue and started to lick and suck her.

Farncoise got more and more horny, now that he was sucking her dry. The
        pleasure made her moan and moan more, sometimes she took out her tongue and
        licked her lips. Alexandre his tongue to explored her labia, while he used
        it to suck her love water. *She tastes good, better than every woman who I
        done*, he thought, while he put his tongue at her clit, making her scream
        of pleasure. Farncoise was almost on paradise.

"Eat me Alexandre, eat me dry, lick my clit, o-o-o, Make me cum!"

Alexandre was kind of sucking her vagina out, licking every part of her
        pussy, including give little bites at her clit, making her scream a lot.
        This was putting her more to the orgasm, and he was making her get it.

"Farncoise, are you almost in?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm almost cumming," She answered.

"So, go and cum on my face, shower my face with your juice."

After this, Alexandre continued to suck her dry, getting Farncoise so close
        of the climax.

"I'm so close, Y-yes, suck me, I'm g-gonna, Gonna, GONNA.." She didn't had
        the time to say "cum" in time to announce the orgasm wave. She was feeling
        her 1st orgasm in life with a guy. Alexandre's face was hit by a wave of
        vaginal juice what made him almost get suffocated. But he looked like of
        the "cum wave". Eye-of-Lynx took out his face from her pussy, and his face
        was completely dirty with the girl's juices. Farncoise bend over him and
        licked his face to clean out the cum of him. He corresponded it with a kiss
        and a giggle.

"I think now it's time to." Eye-of-Lynx grinned, while he grabbed Farncoise's
        legs and opened them. "So, want to get this into yourself?" He asked.

"Yes, I want," She answered, willing to be fucked. "Fuck me honey!"

"Ok, but, I've to tell you a few things. As your first time, I think you'll
        feel some pain, it's normal. It's going to hurt a little, but ends quickly.
        Well, if you feel pain, tell me, right?"

"Oh, yes. I will," The redhead girl agreed. "Now do me!"

"Alright," he said.

Alexandre managed his body to approach from Farncoise's groin, using the top
        of his genital to tease her clit. The girl loved this little foreplay,
        giggling when he did that thing. After this thing, he penetrates the top of
        his cock in her vagina. It was sufficiently to make her moan of pleasure.
        Eye-of-Lynx still to penetrate her with his 7-inch hard dick in her pussy,
        slowly, because she was virgin. Suddenly something popped up.

"What happened?" Farncoise asked, a bit scared.

"Nothing, just broke your cherry," He said, easy "You aren't a virgin
        anymore." Alexandre, after this, proceeded to stick his girlfriend. After he
        finished exploring her genitals, he started to stroke her slowly.

The redhead girl started to moan, feeling his organ push through her sex. It
        was the best sensation in world for her right now. Alexandre also started to
        feel her pussy juices and her vaginal walls in his cock. He also moaned, of
        course, though not as loud as Farncoise. His hips beating in her thighs made
        a kind of symphony, the symphony of sex. While he continuates to fuck her,
        she started to scream.

"Oh, this-s-s- s-s-s-so.great.. Fuck me, .harder, Alexandre"

He increased his tempo and got to do her a bit faster. Her moans got louder,
        as deep as she feels his dick going inside her pussy, making her feel more
        pleasure than she felt in her whole life. And she still asked for more.

"Oh, ah, uh...fuck me harder. Deeper and harder.Fuck me please. Eye-of-Lynx,
        take me to the stars." So he got to fuck her faster, and harder, now
        holding her legs like he has lifting weight, to keep holding his rhythm.
        But, suddenly, he took out his dick from Farncoise's pussy. She argued with
        him, "Hey! Why are you did that? I was feeling great." she said.

"I know you're feeling great, but I'm thinking to try another thing."

"What," she asked, in a mix of excitement and doubt.

"Hmmm..." he thought. "Wanna play horsey?" He asked with a kinky grin.

"What? Horsey? What the heck you are thinking about?" she asked, now don't
        understanding nothing.

"To play: get all fours," He demanded to her. She obeyed Alexandre. So he put
        his knees in a pillow and pull his cock back to her pussy, getting back to
        fuck her harder as he was.

Now she got another feeling: This position was new to her, but it was as
        pleasurable as when he fucked her minutes ago.

"Wow, honey, this game it's so nice....OOOO!"

"I knew you'll like." He said humping her, now faster than ever.

Farncoise still moaning and screaming, but she was feeling something taking
        over her body. It was a different sensation, which she never felt in her
        life, her first orgasm. Alexandre was also closer to climax.

"I'm feeling something weird happening. I don't know, but it feels so good."

"Keep it, Farncoise. Hold it.I'm so close, I'm gonna cum."

She held it for a few minutes, but she can't hold it much time and she left
        the orgasm feel, letting Alexandre watch her first climax. He also gave out
        and had your climax.

"I'm gonna...Cum...I'm cumming...I'M CUMMIN'!" He said loud, in synchrony
        with her orgasm. Both were screaming of pleasure as loud as they can,
        squirting his milk in her box and pulling out, now squirting at her nice
        young ass.

"So, what did you thought?" He asked, cleaning himself. "Wasn't great?"

"Yea, it was," she asked smiling. "We can do it again tomorrow"

"Yes, we can do. Not only tomorrow, but every time we want to." gently her at her cheek.>

A kind of romantic spice flows at his room.

"I love you, Eye-of-Lynx."

"I love you too, Farncoise."

Both changed his clothes and get back to their business, holding her hands.

END
        _ _ _

Comment

Another story for this thread, now talking about girl-girl love

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of the characters on this story, save if they are original characters (OC). They belong to their creators, producers, broadcasters, publishers and distributors,
          I do not have any financial gain through this written piece nor I intend to cash on it. This content is mostly to be seen as a parody work with adult content. I repeat, a parody.
          With adult content. Because of that, people under the authorized age to see erotic material wherever they live aren't allowed to read this story.
          Anyone else who bears something against the content, characters or anything else must also look somewhere else to be.
          If you are fit to read this story and contribute with something, feel free to do so.

Kind of sex shown in this fic: f/f, anal, oral, toy

This is another story involving Fantomette. Now this one is from her first
          female/female sexual experience, with her friend Ficelle (a thin large blonde
          girl with a big dick-like nose). If you like good lesbian sex, hold on in
          your pants and read it

Fantomette: Girlfriends
          by Victor2K

After she had her first sexual relationship, Fran‡oise Dupont's life changed
          completely. She finally found the love in the arms of her loyal boyfriend
          Alexandre Charpantier (aka Eye-Of-Lynx), and found the pleasure that sex can
          bring. She really likes to suck her boyfriend's dick, to taste his rod and
          feel his cum in her mouth, also when he uses his tongue to eat and lick her
          delicious pussy, but the best for her is when he puts his cock all the way
          inside her honey pot. Ramming and pleasuring her. Giving her great orgasms
          almost every night, the routine is the same, but today something will change
          her life? Completely.

This night, Fran‡oise was at home. Boulotte and her mother (also mother of
          Ficelle and Alexandre) went to see some relatives in the country and
          Alexandre was working overtime at the newspaper. Therefore, the only people
          in the house were Fran‡oise and Ficelle. To try to pass the time, they came
          up with an idea to have their own slumber party, with just the two of them.
          Fran‡oise came up with some movies that she rented (almost all were with Ben
          Affleck and Brad Pitt) and Ficelle came with drinks and food. The party was
          going well for a couple of hours, but a slumber party with only two people
          can sometimes lead to boredom.

Some minutes before midnight, the two girls sat on the couch, trying to think
          about something to do. They had watched all the movies, drank most of the
          drinks (root beer and Coke), and ate all the snacks. The coffee table was
          full of empty Coke cans and open Lay's wrappers.

"Man, this party sucks." Fran‡oise said, not hiding her boredom. "Who was the
          idiot who thought up a 2-people slumber party?"

"Wasn't it us?" Ficelle asked back to her, teasing her friend.

"Oh, yeah.But this wasn't the kind of the thing that I thought, in first
          place."

"Me too." The pony tailed blonde girl agreed.

"So, what you want to do now? Watch all the movies again until we get
          sleepy?"

"No, Fran‡oise. If I see Brad Pitt or Ben Affleck once more, I'm going to
          scream" Ficelle said, while she was looking for another Coke.

"So what should we do? We've been sitting on this couch awake all night
          complaining about our lousy lives?" The redhead girl said, with a mix of
          disappointment and boredom "If Alexandre were here.this night could be much
          better, for me that is"

Ficelle agreed with Fran‡oise shaking her head, while she was drinking a rest
          of Coke she found. Then she approached Fran‡oise and asked her:

"Fran‡oise."

"What?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what do you want to know?"

"I wanna know about you and Alexandre."

"Ah.yes, what do you want to know about us?" Fran‡oise asked her, finding
          it strange that Ficelle was curious about her relationship with the blonde
          girl's brother.

"Well, I want to know.hm.how do you do that?" She asked, afraid of
          Fran‡oise's reaction to the question.

"You mean, sex?"

"Yes! I always wanted to know how you two get it... on the bed"

Fran‡oise looked at Ficelle's eyes, trying to think why Ficelle asked a thing
          like this * Why did she want to know about me and Eye-Of-Lynx? What does she
          want? Oh, well Fran‡oise, if this will bring more fun to this party, why
          waste it. *

"So, wanna talk about it or it isn't any of my business?" Ficelle tried to
          persuade Fran‡oise to tell her about her sexual life.

"Ok. I'll tell ya. But only with a condition."

"What?"

"That everything that I say here doesn't leave, for any reason, this room,
          right?"

"Ok, I promise" Ficelle agreed with the condition that Fran‡oise said.

"Right, let's start it. What do you want to know really?" Fran‡oise asked
          Ficelle.

"Everything" Ficelle told, excited and apprehensive with what Fran‡oise is
          about to tell her.

"Ok. Here it goes. He told me we are at it like bunnies. First, he always
          asks me if I want to suck his dick" Fran‡oise started to tell her story, with
          all the details, acting like a teacher.

"Suck his dick? How?" asked Ficelle, wanted to know.

"Oh, it's easy. I just put his cock inside my mouth and suck it. He loves
          when I put my tongue below the cock and use it to swallow it. I suck it until
          he splurts his cum all over my face."

"Gee, isn't disgusting?" Ficelle asks, while she pictures Fran‡oise sucking a
          rod.

"No, no. In the beginning it may be disgusting, but after some time, you get
          used to it."

"Hm, ok. And after" Ficelle continued to feed her curiosity, while she feels
          her crotch get a little wet.

"Ah, after I blow him, he takes my shirt off and play with my titties"
          Fran‡oise continues to explain, touching her right breast through her pajama
          shirt.

"Does he do with your tits?" Ficelle asked, picturing in her brain
          Fran‡oise's naked bosom.

"He touches a little, plays with my nipples using his fingers, and he licks
          and sucks them."

"Oh, sounds good to me" Ficelle asked, now picturing the image of HER playing
          with Fran‡oise's tits.

"And it does. It feels great to have tender hands and a warm mouth caressing
          your breast to get you into the mood," She says, handing her a Coke.

"Ah" Ficelle said, while the wetness in her pants getting bigger. "So,
          Fran‡oise, what's the next step?"

"The next step is when he takes off my panties, and starts to work on my
          pussy."

"What does he do with your pussy?" Ficelle asked.

"Hmm. First, he uses his finger to play with my labia and clit. Then
          sometimes he inserts his finger inside me to make me scream a bit. But then
          there's the best part." Fran‡oise explains with gestures about what Alexandre
          does with her vagina, as Ficelle pictures Fran‡oise's naked crotch, and also
          she pictures herself doing her friend.

"What? What does he do?" The tall blond girl really wanted to know.

"He eats my pussy."

"Oh" Ficelle makes a surprised face, followed by an apprehensive one. "Tell
          me more about it."

"Ok, he uses his sweet tongue to lick and suck my labia and my inner vaginal
          walls. I love it and it gives me much pleasure. But what gives me more
          pleasure is when he puts it on my clit. Ficelle, you have to try it by
          herself, it's one of the best things that I've felt in my entire life. I love
          when I cum in his mouth, and he loves it too."

"Hm, it sounds good from what you're telling me" The blonde girl said, in her
          mind she pictures the image of Fran‡oise pussy been eaten by her, making her
          crotch get wetter than ever. "So, when does he bang you?"

"It comes right after. After he's done eating me, he opens my legs and gently
          puts his cock inside me and start to fuck me" Fran‡oise explained, making
          gestures like she was being stroked. Ficelle now pictures a cock entering
          into Fran‡oise's sweet hole.

"Ah. Hey, tell me: His cock, is it big?" Ficelle breaks the explanation with
          a pertinent question at the time.

"No, he isn't exceptionally big. In fact, he has the average size. But he
          works it on me that I feel like a total hunk is doing me" Fran‡oise answered,
          then continues to explain her sexual acts "Then he starts to fuck me. First,
          he does it slow and gently to not hurt me. His slow moves, his kisses and
          caresses give me a lot of pleasure. When he feels that I'm ready to go
          harder, he increases his tempo and fucks me faster and harder. Sometimes I
          tell him to go harder and he makes it harder. Our thighs beating each other
          give it a strict rhythm to the action."

"And what happens later? When does he cum?" Ficelle asks, picturing Alexandre
          fucking Fran‡oise, and feeling her crotch get even wetter still.

"Well, he fucks me harder and deeper, this makes he get closer to the orgasm.
          We tell each other when we are one-step from to the climax. So he, depending
          on the time, he increases or reduces the stroking."

"So who cums first?"

"Depends. Sometimes I cum first. Others he cums before I do. But I really
          love it when we cum together. It's an unforgettable feeling. I feel much
          better when he does that and he feels it too. It's like a fusion of two
          bodies united by the orgasm."

"Where he shoots his cum?" Ficelle asks, just letting her mind go with
          naughty thoughts.

"Mostly he jacks it off on my ass. Or he puts it on my face and other times
          on my tits."

"Wow, that sounds great. I wish to have sex like you one day" Ficelle getting
          pretty excited.

"I believe you are going to have sex much sooner that you expect, my friend"
          Fran‡oise tells her, before looking down at her and notice that her underwear
          is wet.

"Look, all the talk about me and Alexandre has left me all horny."

"More horny that I'm now?" Ficelle asks with a seductive voice, putting her
          hand on her friend's leg.

"Ficelle, what are you doing?" Fran‡oise estranged Ficelle's act * what the
          fuck does she want? *

"You know, Fran‡oise darling. While you were telling me about your sex, I got
          excited. And it wasn't horny about you and him. I'm hot for YOU." Ficelle
          tells, moving closer to Fran‡oise's body. Fran‡oise notices it and puts her
          arms on her shoulder. "Funny your tell me that, Ficelle. Did you know that,
          looking at you, I got the same feelings for you?"

"What do you mean?" Ficelle asked, seeing her best friend come closer to her
          face.

"This!" Fran‡oise shouted, just before she puts her lips on Ficelle's. At
          first, she tried to move away, but after a few seconds, she pressed her lips
          to Fran‡oise's. About 40 seconds later, Fran‡oise broke the kiss, and moved
          closer to Ficelle "So, do you feel the same about me?"

"Let me show you Fran‡oise" Ficelle said, put her mouth on Fran‡oise's mouth.
          Their lips pressing each other's with their tongues fighting made the two
          girls more aroused than they were some minutes ago. Fran‡oise hugged Ficelle
          and lied on the couch letting the feeling of love take charge of the two
          girls in that moment. The passionate kiss is interrupted a moment later when
          they decide to break it.

"Did you like it, honey?" Ficelle asked her, whispering.

"Hm, I didn't know you had feelings for me in that way, Ficelle" Fran‡oise
          answers, stroking the blonde girl's long ponytail. With a small worried face
          "I think I'm worried. I think I just turned myself into a lesbian."

"We're not lesbians, Fran‡oise. I think we are bisexual, because we like men
          and I believe we like women too, that's nothing to worry about" Ficelle
          explained to her, while she takes off her glasses and puts them on a table.

"Ah, ok. Now what should we do now?" Fran‡oise asked her.

"Well, we can have you take your off shirt" Ficelle suggests.

"Nice idea" Fran‡oise agreed, so after standing up on the couch, she removed
          her pajama shirt, and then removed her bra, exposing her breasts and her
          erects nipples.

"Like what you see?" The redhead girl asks Ficelle while she touches her own
          small boobs.

"Yes, it's good." Ficelle says, touching and caressing her fingers on
          Fran‡oise's tits. Then Ficelle unbuttoned her pajama shirt and opened it,
          showing her breasts. Despite her thin body, her tits weren't much smaller
          or made in the "omelet" style. They're aesthetically perfect for a girl
          with her body. Fran‡oise got surprised to see such beautiful breasts on
          an unattractive body.

"Gosh, your breasts look so beautiful" Fran‡oise admires the pair of boobs.

"Thanks, but yours are beautiful too" Ficelle thanked the compliment, before
          she hugged the redhead girl and started to rub her breasts against Fran‡oise.
          She liked the game and joined in on it, starting to rub hers against
          Ficelle's. They moaned while the girls touch each other's nipples, while they
          were kissing and tonguing each other. Then Ficelle stopped rubbing and sucked
          Fran‡oise's right tit. The pleasure is instantaneous.

"Oh, Ficelle, that's so good. Suck my tits, please." Fran‡oise groans while
          her friend put her tongue direct on her nipple. "Yes, please, y-yes, suck my
          nipple. I love when someone does it. YES, it feels go-ood" She moaning from
          Ficelle working on her nipple. After she finishes on right one, she does the
          same on left tit of her friend, seeming to get her way to suck breasts.
          Fran‡oise continues to get pleasure from sucking her tits until the blonde
          girl removes her face from Fran‡oise's breasts.

"That was good" Fran‡oise told, whispering to recover herself.

"Yes, but nothing better than you returning the favor" Ficelle says when she
          puts her breasts in front of the redhead girl's face. First, she squeezed and
          pinched Ficelle's nipples, she didn't argue about that, with a "want more"
          face. Then Fran‡oise got Ficelle's right tit and started to tongue-play with
          it. She started licking the blonde girl's nipple using the front of her
          tongue, and then she kissed and sometimes bites.

"Oh, Fran‡oise, honey. It's good, Keep doing it" Ficelle said, when she got
          back to sitting position in the sofa, with Fran‡oise sucking her breasts. She
          had her hands on Fran‡oise's back like she was hugging her. Fran‡oise looked
          like a baby breastfeeding, sucking her tit and nipple. "Ficelle, I'm crazy
          for your tits, they're so hot!" Fran‡oise told her while she changed breasts,
          doing the same things to the left tit.

Ficelle got more pleasured with the scene every time she felt her friend's
          tongue on her nipple. She liked the sensation, seeing someone buried in her
          breasts, especially because it was a girl who was sucking her. After 5
          minutes of breast foreplay, Fran‡oise withdrew.

"Oh Fran‡oise, it was good. I wish for someone to do this to me."

"It's only the beginning, Ficelle my friend. Now the fun will start"
          Fran‡oise tells her while licking her bellybutton, tracing between her
          breasts and her pajama pants. Ficelle looked down and asked Fran‡oise.

"Do you wanna see my cunny?"

"Sure, Let me see it."

Ficelle then took off her pants, and Fran‡oise was very surprised with what
          she saw. Ficelle didn't wear any underwear. "Ficelle, you don't use panties?"

"Not in the summer" Ficelle answered, looking the face of her friend "They
          get sticky in my groin. I prefer to sleep naked."

"Ah" Fran‡oise said while she admired Ficelle's pussy, just below short
          blonde pubic hair, She admired for a minute her lips and her clitoris, its
          appearance looked delicious to Fran‡oise.

"It was the way that I figured. Nice cunt" Fran‡oise tells her.

"Thanks, now let me see yours Fran‡oise." Ficelle said, looking to her groin
          covered by her pants.

Fran‡oise, then, pulled off her pants, and showed Ficelle her white cotton
          panties, which were drenched from the things that happened before. Ficelle
          touched Fran‡oise's pussy through her underwear, feeling the texture of the
          material and the wetness of it. Fran‡oise moaned a bit when Ficelle did it,
          then with a kinky face, licking her lips, she proposed to the blonde girl:
          "Wanna see what's inside?"

"Sure I want!" Ficelle licking her lips seductively, when Fran‡oise took off
          her panties and gave her a good view of her genitals. She saw her pulsating
          clit waiting to be stimulated. For a minute or two, the two admired each
          other's naked bodies.

Then Fran‡oise lay down again, getting Ficelle's arm, put her crotch in
          contact with Ficelle's crotch. Ficelle didn't understand.

"So, what we are meant to do now?"

"Rub it!" Fran‡oise said before she started to rub her pussy against
          Ficelle's. Ficelle started to moan, and then she also did it, rubbing her
          pussy against the redhead girl's.

The screaming and moaning grew louder than before. Ficelle never felt
          anything like this before. She received a lot of pleasure as her slender
          pussy lips and her tingling clitoris touching and rubbing Fran‡oise's.
          Fran‡oise was getting a different feeling about this moment, enjoying the
          fact she was tasting new ways to have sex, and of course, loving being
          with a girl, mainly because she was controlling the entire experience, so
          she could dictate the tempo and movement in Ficelle.

While the clit-rubbing became faster and harder, and the pleasure becoming
          stronger, Ficelle started to feel something really different for her. She
          was getting close to her first orgasm.

"Fran‡oise-e-e-e. I'm fee-ee-llingg that I am close. Its soo good. Don't
          stop, honey. Do mee... I'm going to..."

* Fuck, she's going to cum. I need to stop rubbing her * Fran‡oise thought,
          noticing the climax almost reaching her friend's body. Also caught by the
          close-cum feeling, Fran‡oise watched Ficelle scream to her, and then, in a
          moment of distraction, she pushed Ficelle down on the couch, after having
          enough forces to have a small orgasm.

"What the hell! Why Fran‡oise? It was so good. I was about to reach my first
          cum" Ficelle asked her friend angrily.

"And finish the party so soon? I need to show you new stuff" Fran‡oise said,
          whispering in Ficelle's ear and stroking her hair.

"Like what?" Ficelle asked with curiosity.

"Like this" Fran‡oise said before putting her face on Ficelle's crotch.
          Ficelle watched in amazement, the scene, but after she started to moan when
          her redheaded friend started to lick her pussy. Ficelle suddenly started
          moan and groan, feeling the texture of Fran‡oise's tongue start to run on
          her lips. Fran‡oise was giving slow and soft tongue baths in Ficelle's
          pussy, making her get wetter then ever. She also started to suck Ficelle's
          cunt, swallowing her vaginal juices. The blonde girl was loving seeing
          herself getting eaten for the first time.

"Oh, Fran‡oise, eat me. Eat my pussy" Ficelle shouted, putting her hand on
          Fran‡oise's head, to make sure that she wasn't getting away.

Fran‡oise traced her outer lips, sometimes pressing and licking her inner
          walls, she reached Ficelle's clit. Fran‡oise started to play with her lips,
          kissing the "small ball". Ficelle moans grew louder.

"Eat my clit, Fran‡oise. C'mon. Eat me, don't stop!" Ficelle demanded

The redhead girl obeyed and continued to lick Ficelle's tender clit,
          sometimes leaving to lick her swollen lips and her inner walls. Fran‡oise
          was watching Ficelle shaking, trying to hold the pleasure that the pussy
          eating was giving to her. Fran‡oise swallowed every drop that Ficelle's
          cunt was squirting.

As time passed and Fran‡oise licked her deeper, Ficelle was taking over by
          the pleasure. The only thing that she could think of was her best friend
          doing her. Suddenly she started to be taken by the "goddess of orgasms",
          making her moan louder.

Fran‡oise got the picture and started to suck faster. She started to receive
          Ficelle's yummy pre-cum.

"Fran‡oise...harder...eat me...don't stop...I'm so close...eat me...I'm
          going...to...I'm...harder...going...to..." Ficelle said just before screaming
          as loud as she could "CUM!"

Ficelle's first orgasm could be heard even from the street.

The feeling was so crazy and good at the same time, she couldn't hold
          anymore. Fran‡oise watched the scene amazed with what she gave to her friend.
          She even got excited from giving her best friend a moment like this.

Then, the redhead girl started to swallow the cum that Ficelle was squirting.
          Fran‡oise savored the sweet taste of her friend's cunt, sucking her dry
          trying not to miss any drop of the girl juice.

After leaving Ficelle's vagina bone dry, Fran‡oise removed her mouth from her
          cunny and observed Ficelle. Her blonde and disheveled hair matched the sweat
          she on her face. Fran‡oise giggled "So, liked your first orgasm?"

"Was cool, kinda strange, but I loved it" Ficelle answered, setting her hair
          right.

"Well, it's the first of many that you're going to feel, Ficelle. You only
          need to get used to."

"Oh, Nice" Ficelle said, putting her hands on Fran‡oise's thigh. "So, want me
          to return the favor?" she asked with a naughty voice.

"Would be nice" Fran‡oise agreed, opening her legs seductively to Ficelle.

Ficelle put her head down and started to lick Fran‡oise's slit. First she
          wasn't at home with oral sex, so she messed up the things a bit, licking
          wrongly. Fran‡oise decided to help her friend.

"Ficelle, stop. Let me guide you." Ficelle stopped and started to pay
          attention to her best friend. "Lick and suck slowly, that's the tip."

Ficelle nodded and started, slowly, to lick Fran‡oise. "Ok, now, lick the
          lips slowly, taste every part" Ficelle followed her leads correctly, licking
          softly her labia.

"Hm, that way...ooo it's so good" Fran‡oise says feeling for the first
          time the pleasure of oral sex with another girl. She moved her hips, barely
          touching Ficelle's head so she could give her a more comfortable position to
          eat her. She was feeling very turned on by the whole scene.

Ficelle traced, with her tongue, her entire labia, sucking on Fran‡oise's
          internal juices, tasting, for the first time the water from the love fountain
          * Tasty, hmmm. I wonder why I didn't make this before * Ficelle thought. Then
          she got back to licking, using her tongue to taste her friend's internal
          walls, making Fran‡oise moans became louder. She continued going back to the
          lips, where she licked up to find Fran‡oise's erect clitoris. She didn't
          think twice as she started to lick tenderly the spot, making Fran‡oise scream
          out in pleasure. The texture of Ficelle's soft tongue pressing her tender
          clit was overwhelming for Fran‡oise.

"Oh yes, eat me. Lick my clit. Lick me.ooo.make me cum."

Ficelle continued in Fran‡oise's cunt. She gave quick laps on her clit,
          listening to the moans and screams of pleasure from Fran‡oise each time her
          friend moved within. The blonde girl moved down to her sopping entrance to
          suck her sweet juices. When she was satisfied she got back to work on
          Fran‡oise's outer and internal walls.

Fran‡oise felt every touch of Ficelle's mouth with pleasure, enjoying
          every second. Her moans and screams became louder as Ficelle was lost in the
          ecstasy of oral sex. From her face, it was sure that she was enjoying it.

"Hm.. yes, do it...make me cum."

Ficelle put her tongue back onto Fran‡oise's clit, licking faster. It didn't
          take long for Fran‡oise to be possessed by the goddess of orgasms. Her moans
          became screams, making the blonde girl picture the climax in her friend was
          coming close.

"Oh, my God, Ficelle. I'm about to cum.hm..Oh, it's close..I'm feeling
          it. Oh...make me cum."

"Yes, Fran‡oise. I'll make you cum my love. I'll make you cum
          HARD. Drench my face with your hot juice" increasing the tempo of her friends
          clit.

The redhead girl held her orgasm just long enough to move her hips up,
          putting her genitalia in front of Ficelle's face. Ficelle stood licking her
          clit fast as she could, using her tongue also to tease her labia. But her
          friend couldn't hold the orgasm goddess anymore and it was about to burst.

"Ficelle, oh,, uuh, I'm Close, I'm going to...tooo...I can't hold it...I'm
          going...to..." she wait for a second and screamed.

"CUUUUM" She screams it loudly, feeling all the pleasure the orgasm goddess
          could give her. Ficelle enjoyed the scene, while she lapped up the female cum
          jets that Fran‡oise's cunt provided. The blonde girl tried to eat all the
          juices that Fran‡oise sprouted from her pussy. * Hmm, bitter but delicious *
          She thought while she was eating her friend.

When she drank the last drop of cum Fran‡oise had shot into her mouth,
          Ficelle removed her face from her friend's crotch, watching Fran‡oise recover
          from the orgasm. Fran‡oise, still panting from the climax, kissed Ficelle
          passionately, sharing their tastes with each other. Then Ficelle moved away
          and asked. "How it was?"

"It was pretty good. In fact, it was one of the best orgasms that I have
          experienced in my entire life, thank you Ficelle."

"Your welcome."

The redhead girl stood up from the couch and went upstairs naked. Ficelle
          didn't understood what her friend was doing.

"Where are you going Fran‡oise? We will not continue the party?"

"We are" Ficelle shouted "I'll just pick up some stuff for the party."

"Right, but don't take long" the blonde girl shouted back, while she sat
          on the couch, looking at her naked body. She caressed her body, feeling
          the sweat all over her face, abdomen and legs. About three minutes later,
          Fran‡oise came back carrying a white box.

"Here!" Fran‡oise said with a flourish.

"Why you are showing me this box Fran‡oise" The blonde girl asked, she did
          not understanding her friends excitement.

"Open it and you will see" The redhead girl said with a giggle, giving the
          box to Ficelle's. She opened it, and was surprised by what she saw inside.
          Two dildos, a 6-inch green one, and a large 8-inch blue one, with a dick
          head shape on the top.

"Is this what I think is it?" Ficelle asked, beginning to get the impression.

"It depends. What do you think that is it?" Fran‡oise asked back to Ficelle,
          a bit surprised about her friend's reaction.

"I believe these things are dildos, aren't they?" Ficelle said, getting the
          green dildo out.

"Yes. I got these from your mother's room. I really think that she needs a
          man" the redhead girl says, giving her friend a wink, while she took the
          other dildo out of the box.

"He he, it's true" Ficelle giggled, "You will use these things on me?"

"In fact, WE are gonna use these things on EACH other" Fran‡oise answered,
          giving emphases to the words.

"How?" Ficelle asked, curiously.

"Like this" Fran‡oise hands the dildo to Ficelle and lays on top of her, with
          Ficelle facing her mound, and Fran‡oise facing Ficelle's mound. "Hmm, a 69.
          Pretty good" Ficelle said, while Fran‡oise used her tongue to lubricate the
          toy, making sure that the penetration would not hurt Ficelle. Ficelle
          repeated her friend's ritual, but using instead of her tongue, Fran‡oise's
          own juices, she got using her hands on her cunny, massaging the toy.

"The thing is it. When I tell `3' we are going to put these dildos in each
          other's pussies. Simple, just put this in like you're getting screwed.
          Understood?" Fran‡oise explained to Ficelle.

"Yes. I got it"

"Ok, to the grand finale of the party. Get ready. Their goes the 1, there
          goes the 2 and now goes the.3" Fran‡oise shouted when she put the dildo deep
          inside Ficelle's entrance. Ficelle did the same on Fran‡oise. Then they
          started to fuck each other using the dildos, both doing it slow and tender.
          The moaning and screaming echoed around the room, both feeling the pleasure
          of getting penetrated. Fran‡oise used her abilities to see a vision of how
          to work on Ficelle's pussy, pushing gently the fake prick inside her and
          using her tongue to stimulate her clitty, making Ficelle's genitals even
          more relaxed while she was using the dildo.

Ficelle, first, was only introducing the toy into Fran‡oise's hot vagina, as
          she licked Fran‡oise's juices off the dildo, appreciating her best friend's
          cream while she was fucking her.

Then Fran‡oise increased her tempo, making Ficelle moan loudly. She returned
          the favor ramming the green toy deep into Fran‡oise's cunt, sometimes
          stopping to be fucked, holding herself back to feel the delight of the sex.
          Little by little, the two teens were doing each other fast as bunnies. Both
          girls didn't care if the dildo was coming or going, they only wanted to
          please themselves, focused only on the feeling of fucking there friend and
          been fucked. Added to this, oral stimulation, mostly by Fran‡oise, licking
          as fast as she could Ficelle's tiny clit.

"OOOOH, fuck me Fran‡oise. Make me cum...hmmm. Fuck me."

"Yesss, fuck me too, Ficelle, I. I love you, make me cum.shove this thing in
          meee."

The entire fucking brought both ladies to the verge of orgasm. They knew that
          they can hold themselves, but not for much longer. Fran‡oise, in a last drop
          of awareness, removed the dildo from Ficelle's pussy and began muff diving
          her friend. Ficelle continued to use the dildo, fucking the redhead girl, but
          feeling Fran‡oise's mouth invade again her girlhood. But it didn't take long
          for Ficelle to remove the dildo from Fran‡oise's pussy and put it into her
          friend's ass. Fran‡oise felt some pain and joy from the entrance of the toy
          inside her butt hole, lubed by her vaginal juices. Ficelle used one hand to
          fuck her friend's ass and another to hold Fran‡oise's thighs, as she was now
          licking her friend's cunt. But both girls didn't take long sucking. The
          couple was on the edge of an orgasm.

"OOOOHHHHH, Ficelle, I-m-m going t...to...!"

"Fran‡oise, make me cumm, cum on me...fuck me...Gonna...Gonna."

"CUM!" both girls screamed in unison, feeling their bodies taken by orgasm
          after orgasm each stronger than the last.

Ficelle removed her hand from the dildo and put into Fran‡oise's butt. Both
          girls were only licking and moaning, eating the cum that there friend was
          squirting. The orgasms of the young females took well over 10min, the most
          incredible minutes of their lives, bringing the girls together in feeling.
          After the climax's had finished, both girls collapsed on the couch.

In the morning, Ficelle woke up on the couch, getting her head aware after
          last night's action. When she opened her eyes and saw Fran‡oise stood up
          wearing her pajamas in front of her.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty" Fran‡oise said, giggling at her and then
          leaned over and kissed her on her nose.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"How are you going now?" The redhead girl asked, bending herself to the couch
          height.

"Well, now that I'm getting all the last night's stuff right in my mind, It's
          ok" Ficelle answered, still sitting in the couch.

"Good" Fran‡oise said, putting her hand on Ficelle's. "Do you know what last
          night meant to us?"

"Yes, I think. We're lovers now, aren't we?" Ficelle says, looking directly
          into Fran‡oise's eyes.

"Yes, we are" Fran‡oise said, returning her stare. Both girls are now holding
          hands.

"Well, I guess we found something to do while Alexandre is out" Ficelle says,
          smiling mischievously.

"Of course Ficelle my darling. But I think that we also need to find found
          something to get Alexandre here" replying with a smile even more wicked.

"What do you mean?" Ficelle asks, not figuring what her friend was thinking.

"We discuss this later, now gimme a kiss" Fran‡oise says before she kisses
          her passionately for some time.

"Hmmm, Fran‡oise.

"Hmmm...Ficelle."

The end. Possibly?
          _ _ _

Victor2K created this file.
          Proof read by skeeve666

Comment

Well if you spread these out more you could fill sever pages on the tread.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
              Well if you spread these out more you could fill sever pages on the tread.
              I have one more that I posted and who knows if I am going to write about her again, but will see

Comment

Now, it's the threesome!

DISCLAIMER

Kind of sex
                shown in this fic: M/f/f, anal, oral, inc

Still
                there? Huh, I see...You want another piece of my fic, right? Ok, I’m back with
                Fantomette, now showing a trio: Alexandre, Françoise and Ficelle. The last
                chapter of what I call the “Mighty Trilogy” of this series. If you liked the
                other two, will love this one too...I grant to you...Good reading to you all.

Fantomette
                – The Horniest Trio

By Victor2K

“There he
                is!” Françoise says, pointing the blonde guy known as Alexandre Charpantier,
                which was sit on the couch, supposing that he was watching TV. She and her best
                friend Ficelle were in the stairs, looking at him.

“Do you
                think that this will work?” Ficelle asked to her.

“It doesn’t
                hurt to try!” The redhead said, as they walked to the handsome blonde man.
                Since they had started a hot girl/girl affair, Françoise brought the option of
                adding her boyfriend to the game, as a threesome. Ficelle got a bit estranged
                with the option, because he was her brother, and she wasn’t ready to give up
                the lesbian sex. Françoise quickly convinced her saying that an opportunity to
                get a good guy to fuck was in front of her all the time, and she couldn’t
                refuse. And, this wasn’t meaning no love among vaginas, just that a cock should
                be introduced to spice up the game.

Then the
                two young ladies went to the couch, looking at Alexandre all the time. He was
                there, available, and they needed to approach him.

“Hi
                Alexandre!” Françoise cheered.

“Hi girls!”
                He answered.

“What are
                you watching?” The teen redhead said.

“Hm, I’m
                checking the news,” The handsome blonde said, as he saw the two chicks sitting
                beside him, very closely to himself.

“Not mind
                if we can stay with you, right?” Ficelle said, looking at her friend

“I believe
                not,” Alexandre said, seeing with some “fear” the two girls smiling and
                giggling at themselves and him. Ficelle
                and Françoise were of course hoping that their plan should work well. The
                blonde guy was really curious about what the girls were thinking.

“What are
                you girls so happy about?”

“Well”,
                Ficelle giggles, “Françoise and me were just wondering about an idea we
                had.” Both girls grinned.

“May I get
                some enlightenment as to what you two are thinking about?” He asked. Before
                they could answer anything, Françoise took the remote control from Alexandre´s
                hand, and turn off the TV. He became a bit worried.

“What the
                fuck are you doing?” he asked, but suddenly was surrounded by the two females,
                with Françoise´s index finger on his lips.

“Shoossshh...please,
                you ask too many questions.”

“Don’t
                worry. We’ll tell you everything when we reach your room” Ficelle says,
                stroking his lustrous yellow hair, being at the back of him. The two girls then
                picked the guy and carried him to his bedroom, without explain anything to him,
                only making some kind of naughty smiles to each other and Alexandre. In a minute they were in his bedroom. The
                girl duo then threw him on the bed and looked at Alexandre, their faces now
                really nasty.

“Now I can
                know what the hell you two are thinking of?”

“We want
                you!” Ficelle said aggressively, putting her face in front to her brother

“Me?”
                Alexandre asked, noticing that Françoise was directly looking at his pants,
                specially his genitals.

“Oh
                yes. Ficelle and I were discussing
                about you and me and we found a really interesting thing.” Françoise said, as
                she sat beside him.

“And what?”
                Alexandre asked.

“We found
                that you are a cute handsome guy and that Françoise is a lucky girl to have a
                guy like you by her side” Ficelle said, with her hands on his knees.

“Thanks...Ah,
                now I start to see your point...” Alexandre said, now getting a clear view of
                the situation.

“Really?”
                Ficelle said, smiling kinkily at him, as was Françoise.

“Yes. I see
                now that you two dykos decided to finally make a move on a guy,” Alexandre said,
                with a vile grin. The two girls were very astonished on what he was just
                said. It was their turn to be
                surprised.

“H-How did
                you knew...We didn’t told to anyone...” Françoise had surprise in her voice.

“A note for
                you ladies. You always forget to close the door...Anyone can look and, well…
                see it. It’s a very pleasant sight I
                must say.” The blonde guy says, leaving the girls more than a bit embarrassed,
                even blushing like a tomato. Eye-of
                –Lynx, seeing how the girls were ashamed, decided to explain it better.

“Not to
                worry here. Ain’t nothing wrong with two young girls like you tasting new
                things...don’t be so ashamed”, he said, stroking his sister’s blonde hair.

“Good God.
                I thought you didn’t like our performance” Ficelle said, relieved.

“I loved
                your performance. By the way, you two can beat any porn star on lesbian sex!”
                Alexandre smiles, making the two girls smile too.

“Oh...thanks
                honey!” Françoise gushed, clearly flattered.

“You’re
                welcome. So, I believe you two are
                thinking of us three have an orgy, right?”

“Well”,
                Ficelle smirked “I asked Françoise if she would let me enter in your little
                game, and she said it wasn’t a problem.”

“I wouldn’t
                have a problem with you joining. You have a nice body.” Alexandre said, making
                Ficelle flattered.

“Well, what
                are we waiting for? Let’s do it!” Françoise stated, as she pulled Ficelle close
                to her and gave a sexy luscious French kiss, for the delight of Alexandre. The
                girls´ tongues running and fighting against each other, while their hands were
                touching and groping each other’s asses with will. The kissing scene swiftly
                made Alexandre´s rod grow up.

Then they
                broke the kiss and moved to the bed, sitting beside the blonde male. The two
                girls embraced him and licked his cheek, to which he moaned with pleasure. The
                girls were almost really close to him, their legs touching his thighs.
                Françoise then put her lips against Alexandre´s, kissing as Ficelle was
                erotically whispering on his neck. He put his hands through her shirt and took
                it off, getting to see her white bra. Then he pulled it off and turned to kiss
                Ficelle, as Françoise took out her bra. He repeated the move, only to see that
                she wasn’t wearing anything to cover her breasts! Alexandre got a bit puzzled
                with that, but he got even hornier as well of course, being a male.

“Wow!” Françoise said, while she remove Alexandre´s
                shirt off, showing his well worked physic to the two girls. Alexandre seized the opportunity while the
                girls were distracted, using his hands to grab on the breasts of the girls,
                feeling and touching them. He could
                hear the girls moan and ask for more.
                He them decided to lay down on the bed, and signal to the girls to
                remove his pants. The girls followed his commands and went like maniacs to open
                his fastener and take out his pants and underwear, which was a pair of navy
                blue boxers. Both girls could see him
                pretty aroused, by the bulge. They removed it and found the really hard cock of
                Alexandre.

“Wow, it’s
                like than I imagined” Ficelle said, on surprise.

“I thought
                the same when I saw this sweet thing for the first time” Françoise stated,
                stroking for a while the hard ´device´ of her boyfriend.

“So, what
                you two are going to do now?” Alexandre asked, smirking.

“Well...we
                could...” The ginger girl looked to her blonde fellow malioucisly and then
                started to lick his prick. Françoise at one side and Ficelle at other.

Alexandre
                went crazy as the two girls got to lick him off. Françoise and Ficelle using
                their tongues to lap his cock, in the porn site scene. The girls were
                super-horny, getting at that cock. Ficelle used her hand to massage his balls;
                making the blonde guy become more and more turned on with this whole threesome
                action.

“Oohh...that’s
                so cool!” Alexandre said between moans as his girlfriend let Ficelle have the
                manners to suck his cock, while Françoise licked his testicles. The two young
                ladies were enjoying themselves, changing positions when they wanted, leaving
                Alexandre more pleased with their skill.
                Ficelle was giving head like a pro slut, even if it was her first time. Even Françoise was amazed with the skill of
                her fellow girl. They were enjoying getting their mouths at Alexandre´s rod,
                giving pleasure to him as much as they could. *Damn, that’s so good, that’s a
                tasty cock* the blonde girl thought.

After some
                minutes of cock teasing and sucking, the girls withdrew from Alexandre´s
                crotch. He got pretty sad, because he wanted to blew his load onto the girl’s
                faces, but Françoise told him.

“We don’t
                want to finish the game too soon, darling. I want to play more.”

She said,
                as she laid Ficelle in the bed, her legs apart, almost an invitation to
                Alexandre get into her.

“Are you
                sure you want this, Ficelle?” Alexandre asked to his sister

“Yes. I
                want! I want to be fucked, I came to be fucked, so this is what I need!” The blonde
                girl said with such certainty that both had to admire her. Françoise gave
                instructions for both;

“Ficelle,
                before you start, I need to explain some things to you. Often, in the first
                relation, girls feel a kind of pain.
                It’s normal, but as you used dildos casually, it will be easy for you to
                support a normal cock. And Alexandre, remember that Ficelle isn’t like me. She
                doesn’t take the pill, so when you have to cum, get off her. Cum wherever you
                want to, but not inside her. Do you
                both understand?”

“Yes,” Both
                answered in unison.

“Ok,
                so...Ficelle, get ready for your first cock”, Françoise said before kissing
                Ficelle. She stood a few meters away of them, so Alexandre could enjoy it. The
                blonde guy opened Ficelle´s legs apart, and gently introduced his member inside
                Ficelle´s wet pussy. She gasped as he put his entire penis inside her, holding
                it inside her. After Alexandre put all of himself inside Ficelle, Alexandre
                started to gently push inside her. Ficelle felt a bit of pain, but this pain
                rapidly turned into pleasure, as the first fucking begun. The soft moans of the blonde girl could be
                heard.

Françoise
                initially only watched Ficelle get her first banging, but she couldn’t resist
                being part of the sex. The redhead
                moved to Ficelle, straddling her crotch onto the blonde’s face. Ficelle didn’t
                resist to that and started to lick her best friend, which Françoise and even
                Alexandre liked, watching her girlfriend getting eaten.

“Ohhh...ahh...eat
                me...aghhhhhh…”

“Ahhhh...Oh
                God, Ficelle!”

“Uhhhhhhh! Fuck
                me Harder!”

Suddenly,
                the fucking became more intense.
                Alexandre raised his tempo, fucking his sister harder, as Ficelle was
                drenching her mouth with Françoise´s juices. The threesome were focused into
                his sexual acts, moaning and squealing with delight.

“Oh...Ficelle,
                you are so hot.... I didn´t. Ohh...know that...ahhhhh...you are that....
                uuhhhh...hot” Alexandre said between moans as he was putting his cock all the
                way inside Ficelle. He never knew how
                the girl was that hot and kinky, mostly because of her goofy style and her
                clothing usually hid her beauty. Françoise was the first one to notice that,
                due to the almost daily routine of lesbian sex they were having. But even she was surprised how Ficelle was
                reacting pumped that way.

“You BOTH
                are hot!” Ficelle said, complying to the couple that were introducing her to
                the greatness of kinky sex. Ficelle
                couldn’t stop to ask for more cock and also tongue Françoise´s clitoris and
                labia.

“Ohh...God...fuck
                me...”

Françoise
                was the other one that was crying of pleasure, being eaten by Ficelle. She loved each moment that Ficelle licked
                her in the past days, but the whole situation was different for her. She never had into a threesome, and all that
                was also new for the redhead. Françoise
                squealed every time her blonde friend’s tongue moved through her wet cunt.
                “Damn, eat me…ohhh…God…Ficelle…eat my pussy!” The redhead said between moans.

Sooner the
                threesome was put in verge of orgasm, with everyone doing it to the limit;
                Alexandre was pounding Ficelle like never, screwing good her now deflowered
                vagina, as the blonde girl loved being bounced by him, and also getting a good
                lesbian thing with Françoise, drinking her pussy juices. They were all about to
                cum, really big.

“Oh…I am
                going to…”

“Me…Too…ohh…ah…I
                am…huhuuh”

“CUMMING!” Ficelle was the one to scream first, leaving
                the other two really amazed on how she did it! Alexandre had to taken put his
                penis and enjoys his orgasm outside his sister’s pussy. Françoise also came, bursting a flow of girl-cum
                into Ficelle’s mouth, that was promptly drank without asking.

For a
                while, the trio was enjoying their first orgasm together, reveling in a good
                situation that they had never felt before, mostly because it was such a nasty
                thing they were doing. When the climax
                vanished, they looked each other with a very happy face.

“Damn, it
                was awesome!” Ficelle smiled, happy and covered in sweat.

“See, I
                told ya he was a good fuck” Françoise stated.

“Oh, thanks
                Françoise, you are a great friend…” Ficelle said before she gave a sealed-kiss
                in her redhead friend.

“Girls, you
                have nothing to worry about…Ficelle’s pussy is so tight!” Alexandre chuckled,
                but added seeing Françoise’s jealous face, “But you are also tighter, sweetie”

“Right,
                honey!” The redhead girl said, looking
                at Alexandre’s limp cock, “I think now you need a little rest, so our little
                buddy here regain it’s strength.”

“And what
                you will do while that?” The blonde guy asked.

“Well…”
                Françoise said, grabbing Ficelle and throwing her laid on the bed, spreading
                wide her sexy legs, “I think Ficelle and me will have some fun, and help your
                dick to grow again and join us.”

“Wow,
                Françoise!” Ficelle exclaimed, amazed with the assertiveness of her best
                friend, as Françoise buried her face at the blonde chick honey pot, starting to
                lick it.

“Ohh…”

Ficelle
                gasped as Françoise’s tongue made it’s appearance, lapping her super wet cunt,
                touching her vaginal lips, her friend found that Ficelle was more juicy than
                the times that they did each other.

“Oh…God…ah…eat
                me…ohhh…lick, Françoise…oh!”

The blonde
                teen moaned and moaned, guiding Françoise to lick her pussy and clit, giving
                her more pleasant features. Alexandre was just observing it, watching his
                girlfriend becoming the lesbian lover of his sister, which they were many times
                before that day, but he had never truly realized how hot it was.

“I am going to dry you off today!” Françoise
                shouted as she was sucking Ficelle wildly, eating and tasting her juicy and
                lovely vagina. Ficelle groaned and squealed at each move of Françoise’s lips
                and tongue.

The whole
                lesbian scene quickly made Alexandre’s cock rise back again. He watched the hot
                scene of his sister being orally elicited by his girlfriend. *These girls love
                to keep me horny*, He thought, as the got ready for another pumping.

The blonde
                guy put himself behind Françoise, holding her butt cheeks as he put his member
                inside her cunt. She loved the daring
                and boldness of her boyfriend.

“Ooh…you
                are that jealous?” The redhead joked.

“Yes, I am
                that jealous”, Alexandre answered, fucking in a considerable rhythm his
                girlfriend. Françoise moaned while he rammed his cock inside her.

“Ohhh…”

But Ficelle
                was also a bit jealous and put Françoise’s face back again on her pussy, as the
                blonde girl was being sucked. Ficelle
                loved to see her brother fuck her best friend in such a vigorous way, like he
                did with her before.

“Fuck her,
                bro! Fuck her…ohhh…”

“Françoise,
                your pussy is still hot…ohh…God…hmm” Alexandre kept ramming, now pretty hard
                his cock was pushing into Françoise, who squealed at each thrust of her blonde
                mate.

“Fuck
                me…Alexandre…ohh…Fuck me!”

Suddenly,
                the trio was stuck into non-stop fucking action. The redhead girl was between
                her boyfriend and her best friend, loving eating Ficelle’s pussy, and being fucked
                by Alexandre. Now she figured that this was their own porno movie, of course
                without cameras and that whole faking. And of course, it was better than any
                porn she had ever seen.

“God…I
                Think I am going to…ohh…God…lick me…aah…Françoise…ohhh.” Ficelle groaned,
                feeling that her orgasm was close. Alexandre nodded to her and told

“Make her
                cum first, so I will cum you and them I will cum on you girls”

The girls
                seem to agree as Françoise was almost drying her friend’s cunt, licking and
                sucking and kissing it with a splendorous sex drive. It didn’t take long for Ficelle to have her climax.

“Oh…God…Yes…Cumming…”

Ficelle
                screamed as a hot jet of pussy juice went all over Françoise’s mouth, who drank
                it good. Ficelle had all the time she
                needed to enjoy the cunnilingus she got, and it goes without saying that she
                was pleased by the fantastic orgasm her “girlfriend” gave.

After her
                cumming, the blonde girl watched Alexandre get hard as hell and fucking
                Françoise’s brains out and making her cum wildly. And she was about to do it as well, moaning and squealing from
                getting fucked in this way. She would
                soon cum like an animal.

“Oh!…I
                am…God!….Cum….Fuck!”

She came
                once…

“Uhnnnnnnnnnnnnn”

And twice…

“Oh…God…ohhh”

Alexandre
                took his cock out of Françoise so she would feel all the pleasure burning in
                her head, all the delight that his cock had given to her that day was now
                taking control for a few minutes of her pretty head, as she moaned and moaned
                and screamed. Ficelle saw this and was
                amazed as her friend felt so good from the powerful fucking.

After a few
                minutes, Alexandre, with his cock still hard, was jerking off to bring his
                orgasm, and called the girls to take some “milk bath”.

“Ohhh….
                yeah…. yes…. I am cumming”.

A few jets
                of male cum received the girls´s faces, hitting their cheeks, forehead and
                mouth. It was a scene worthy of all premium porn. The girls also took some to
                swallow into her mouths, and after he came, the girls faces were bathed with
                cum. Françoise and Ficelle licked each other’s faces to clean it, and then
                kissed.

“It was the
                best sex I ever had!” Ficelle exclaimed, as she was naked, laying on the bed,
                near Alexandre and Françoise.

“Yes, we
                have to thank the big boy here!” Françoise enthusiastically praised, patting
                Alexandre’s masculine shoulder.

“But if it
                wasn’t for you girls, this wouldn’t have been possible.” The blond guy smiled,
                looking at the two hotties between him.

“Oh…you
                flatter me!” Françoise blushed

“Don’t need
                to be flattered. Now we can always do
                that!”

“Really? I
                can hardly wait to make out with you two again”, Ficelle smiled like a child

“We always
                seem to be hungry for more…but we also need to do our private stuff…if you know
                what I mean?” Alexandre says, in his most measured calm voice.

“No
                problem…couples or threesomes, we can handle this”, Françoise says, a broad
                smile on her face, which perfectly matched the smiles on Ficelle’s and
                Alexandre’s.

The
                threesome giggles and takes a break.

THE END

Comment

Working...
                X