Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Uncle's Little Protégée (Warning: Contains Lolicon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle's Little Protégée (Warning: Contains Lolicon)

Hi, everybody. I'm Andreamedis, and I'm pleased to present to you my first story posted on this forum. I originally wrote it for LAH, and it was received rather well there, but I couldn't post it on wwoec due to the rules regarding lolicon stories. But those rules don't seem to apply here, so here it is. Just as I did on LAH, I'll post one chapter per week (7 in all). I hope you all enjoy it as much as LAH did.

I started posting this over on Palcomix last week, so this forum is going to be a week behind. To make up for this, I'll post Chapters 2 and 3 together next week (since they're the shortest chapters anyway) when I post Chapter 3 over there to get this forum caught up. In the meantime, if you want a sneak peak at Chapter 2 before it's posted here next week, you can view it over on Palcomix, since it's already up over there.

Uncle's Little Protégée
    by Andreamedis

Tags: Loli, incest (Uncle/niece), original characters

Chapter 1: Discovery

It was a dark and stormy night. Thunder and lightning cracked at regular intervals. The storm was moving closer, and as a little girl was just about to drift off to sleep, a lightning bolt cracked almost over her house, scaring her wide awake.

Little Sarah whimpered as she held her teddy bear tightly. But although her teddy bear could protect her from bad dreams, she knew it was powerless against the weather. She wanted so much to go to her mommy and daddy's room, but they were probably asleep by now, and they had already talked to her about coming into their room at night.

"You're a big girl now," her father had said to her. "You're five years old. That's a whole hand. It's time you started sleeping in your own bed."

Then she remembered that her Uncle David was staying in the guest room. Surely he wouldn't turn away a poor frightened little girl in this scary storm, would he? Sarah slid out of bed, leaving her teddy bear there, and quietly opened her door. She peeked out into the hallway, and saw the coast was clear. Creeping down the hall as quietly as she could, she made her way to the guest room. Sarah peeked in through the partially open door, but couldn't see anything like this, so she quietly entered the room, closing the door behind her.

Sarah saw Uncle David. He seemed to be fast asleep in the queen-sized bed in the guest bedroom. Apartment-hunting coupled with his new job had not been easy, so he was usually going to bed early to get up early in the morning too. Since it was just him in the large bed, there was plenty of space for a small girl to sneak in under the covers.

When Sarah saw her uncle was already asleep, she considered going back to her room, but another close lightning bolt scared her more. She ran in quietly as she could, climbed into the large bed, and buried herself under the covers to hide from the storm, shaking.

The twenty-three year old man didn't wake up... just shifted position a bit, feeling the small body close, and actually drew his niece closer, holding her; he was wearing boxers and a tank top, and had a nicely toned frame. After a minute or so, he seemed to drift to full sleep again, but a hand slid down the little girl's back, stopping at the beginning of the curve of her little rear.

Sarah was a little surprised by Uncle David taking hold of her like this. "He must think I'm a teddy bear," she thought. Sarah started to feel safe, being held like this, but then felt her uncle's hand slide down her back. "Huh?" Uncle David's hand stopped there, warm and gentle, for a few minutes... then slid down and cupped her rear, squeezing a bit, caressing her. Uncle was not really aware of who was cuddled up close; probably dreaming about an adult woman, his fingertips traced pretty much the only curves of his niece's body. Sarah could feel her uncle's hand playing with her bottom, and wasn't sure what to do. She reached up, and tapped his shoulder with her tiny hand to try and wake him. "Um," Sarah whispered, "Uncle David...?"

David stirred... blinking... rubbing eyes with his other hand... "Hm... Sarah?" he asked as he started to recognize his niece. "What are you doing here, hon?"

Sarah looked up at him from under the covers. It was dark, but he could still make out her blonde hair and hazel eyes looking a little confused. "I was scared by the lightning," Sarah explained. "I came in and hid under your covers." Then, as her uncle started to understand, she added "then you started... doing things."

Her uncle tilted his head, reaching to stroke her hair. "Things?" He wasn't aware. He didn't remember the dream.

"You held me like a teddy bear, and then you.. touched me on my bottom."

Uncle David blinked, surprised. "Oh... sorry hon, I think I was dreaming of my girlfriend." He sounded very embarrassed, at least.

"Oh, you were dreaming?" Sarah believed her uncle, and was relieved. Then, another lightning bolt cracked overhead, and Sarah held on to David, frightened. "Is it okay if I sleep with you?" Sarah asked, not realizing what that might mean in her uncle's mind.

In truth, David was really not taking advantage of her. The touch was accidental, but the way she was speaking now, he couldn't help but chuckle low. "Hm... sure. If you can keep it a secret I was feeling up your pretty rear by mistake?"

Not realizing her uncle was only joking, Sarah nodded and said "okay." She snuggled up to him, and looked at him, trustingly. "I understand, Uncle David. I'll keep it a secret."

"Thanks," he said, "your parents would be upset... touching like that is something only grown-ups should do." He drew the girl closer, up a bit, and kissed her forehead. "Even if you are so pretty. You must have boys all chasing you, right?"

Sarah smiled. "Well, there are a few boys at school." Then she lowered her voice to a whisper. "One of them even tried to kiss me, but the teacher caught him and he got in trouble."

David chuckled low, as he stroked his niece's hair. "Well, I can't blame him for wanting to kiss you... you are very pretty, Sarah."

"Really? Thank you."

He kissed her forehead again, smiling, regarding her in the dark. "You didn't like it, when I touched your rear, hon?"

Sarah shrugged. "I don't know," the little girl answered. "I just didn't know what to do. Mommy and Daddy told me about being touched like that, but.." She thought for a moment before continuing. "I don't know, I guess it didn't feel as bad as it sounded at the time."

Her uncle nodded, and bit his lower lip a bit. "Hmm... would you like to try again?" he suggested. "Just to see how it feels?"

Sarah thought about this carefully for a moment, before answering "I guess. What's it like?"

"Well, my girlfriend liked when I did this," her uncle said as he ran his fingertips down her spine, in a gentle teasing caress, and cupped her pert rear. Then he brought his other hand up the girl's side, and caressed a nipple with a thumb, over her soft pink nightgown.

Sarah felt his gentle touches, and took in the feelings that she was experiencing. "That feels kind of nice," she told him. "I can see why your girlfriend likes it."

"I'm glad you like it." David grinned a bit, and tried a bit more, massaging the girl's rear, and gently playing with her nipples.

The little girl giggled as he played with her. "That kind of tickles," she told him.

"Tickles good?" he asked his niece, receiving a nod for an answer. Pleased, he suggested "we could try a few other things... if you can keep it a secret?"

Sarah started to feel a little unsure. She knew that she wasn't supposed to keep this kind of secret, but as the little girl looked up at her uncle, she made up her mind. She nodded and said "I'll keep it secret."

David smiled and nodded. He drew his niece up a bit more, then placed a soft kiss on her lips, which surprised her a little, but the little girl kissed him back. Then, his hands were once again caressing her small frame. As his hands explored her little body, seeking nice sensitive spots, he carefully watched her reactions. She felt a little ticklish, but she also felt feelings that were unfamiliar to her. Sarah didn't push her uncle away, but she did squirm a little as he touched her all over.

David was careful to keep the touches and caresses gentle and slow, so as to not overwhelm his niece. He was gentle and loving, and shivered with delight when he felt her body starting to react. The kiss broken, he smiled tenderly, then resumed it, guiding the young girl with his lips on how to return it, and even made it a bit deeper. Like in the movies. But when Sarah felt the second kiss going deeper, she wasn't quite sure how to react. She kissed her uncle back as best she could, but her inexperience really showed.

David took it slow, ready to stop if his niece seemed uncomfortable. With one hand, he lifted her nightie so he could caress his niece's legs, then moved up to feel the bare skin of her back. With his other hand, he went up the front to caress her nipples directly, into small circles, exploring her reactions.

Although Sarah was enjoying her uncle's caresses immensely, she couldn't help but feel a little self conscious as he lifted up her nightgown, revealing her panties, which even in the dim light, could still be seen to be white with little flowers all over them. A little embarrassed, she tried to cover her panties with her hands, but the attempt sort of misfired a little.

Worried that Sarah's attempt to cover herself might be a sign of discomfort, David drew back from the kiss. He stopped touching her, but smiled. "Guess I shouldn't be taking your clothes off, unless we were really boyfriend and girlfriend?" he teased, gently. "Did you like it so far?"

As Sarah sorted though all the feelings she'd experienced so far, she smiled and nodded. "I think so," she decided. "I never knew it felt so nice. Why aren't I allowed to be touched like this, if it feels this good?"

"I," her uncle chose his words very carefully, "really don’t know, honey. People say its only for grown-ups, and get upset if someone young does it. People can be really weird." He held Sarah close. "We could do it again sometime... and more things."

"More things? You mean we didn't try everything?" Sarah sounded disappointed.

Her uncle chuckled and shook his head. "No, honey. Not even close. But a lot of things mean getting naked... and trusting."

"Ohhhh..." Sarah thought about this for a moment, and understood. She had wanted to see how being touched felt, but Uncle David stopped because she covered her panties. So, naked and trusting, huh...? Well, if that's what it took... Without warning, Sarah took off her nightie, and as she started pulling off her panties, said "I want to try them."

David blinked surprised, then smiled. "Hmm... right, lay down, close your eyes, and spread your legs, honey..."

The little girl put her nightie and panties down next to her, and laid down where she was told. Spreading her legs for her uncle, she looked up and asked "Like this?"

David nodded and smiled. As Sarah closed her eyes, he slowly leaned over her, and began kissing her chest, gently suckling on a nipple, tugging it softly with his lips, then moving to the other. Meanwhile, his hands massaged and caressed his niece's thighs, outside, inside, spreading her legs more, inching closer and closer to her most private areas. Sarah really liked feeling his kisses on her nipples, and feeling his hands on her legs felt really good too, as they inched closer and closer to her little treasure. All the while, she felt things building up inside her that she didn't quite understand, but didn't dislike either. David brushed his fingertips to the little mound, the soft labia... the little spot where the girl's clit was hidden in folds of skin. Then, he trailed kisses down, slowly, until he kissed her little mound. One hand went up to play with nipples, while the other teased the little opening after parting her labia a bit.

Sarah's eyes widened, and she gasped as her uncle made his first contact with her little mound. She tensed a bit as she felt the powerful sensation of being touched there for the first time. The kisses then added to it. Then as her uncle played with her both above and below, he could really see the effect it was having on the little girl. Breathing heavily, she asked "wha.. what's happening to me...? I feel... like I'm going to burst!"

"I told you, we had not tried anything." Uncle chuckled a bit, trusting the storm to cover any sounds they were making, and after parting the girl's labia, started to eat her out. His wet tongue massaged her soft folds and little clit, and he shivered at the fresh, pure taste of his niece's sex.

The feelings within Sarah were becoming stronger still, and she squirmed as her uncle enjoyed her little cunny. Although it was quickly reaching the point of overwhelming, she didn't resist him. She had asked for this, and even with these feelings flooding through her, she was determined to see this through like a good girl. David smiled. He kissed her parted labia, and used his tongue and lips more intently. He had both hands up on her chest, all caresses trying to bring the girl over the edge into her first climax. Finally, the little girl couldn't take it anymore, the feeling inside her surged into full climax. She couldn't help it: She cried out with the powerful orgasm. "Aaaaahhhhhh!!!" Fortunately, lightning cracked close enough at just the right moment that Mommy and Daddy didn't notice.

David smiled and kissed his niece's little clit, her mound, and trailed his lips upwards to her nipples. "Guess you liked that, Sarah?"

As Sarah came down from the orgasm, she caught her breath. "Wha.. what was THAT?"

"It's called an orgasm, or climax, or 'cumming'," the man explained as he kissed her neck, and the little girl cooed as his kisses relaxed her. "There's many ways of cumming," he explained. "Some girls like one way, some girls like other ways. My last girlfriend liked when I tied her up. She said not being able to move made it feel even better."

"Tied up?" Sarah asked, a little unsure. She had a mental image of being tied up by a kidnapper, and didn't like the idea of it. "I don't know..."

Uncle David noted her unease of the idea, and put it aside, for now. "Oh, don’t worry," he assured her, "there's lots of other things we can try. But for now, we should try sleeping."

"Okay," Sarah said, and put her panties and nightie back on. Then she snuggled close to her uncle. "Nighty night, Uncle David." She kissed him goodnight, and drifted off to sleep in his arms. And as David cuddled the girl, drifting off to sleep himself, he imagined how to make the next few days more interesting.

When David's alarm clock woke him up early the next morning, he carefully switched it off without waking the little girl who was still innocently slumbering next to him. The storm had passed while they slept, so he knew she would be able to sleep on her own, now. He carefully picked her up, and carried the girl back to her room before her parents woke up, so they wouldn't know she slept with him. He carefully set her down in her bed, placing her teddy bear in her arms. She curled up into her usual sleeping position, and he covered her with her blankets. As he closed her door, he relished the thought of the next time when they could have a moment alone. He would give her a soft, romantic kiss, and ask her 'Want to sneak to my room again, tonight?'

That's all for now. See you next week.

Well you get a rep for this.

Comment

Hi Andreamedis, you write very well. Thank you for telling us about lucky Uncle David and his sweet niece. The action is gentle and believable. It was a nice touch to return Sarah back to her bed in the morning. Kudos!

Comment

Thank you for your comments DocIcenogle and Fogbank (Good to see you here. A lot of wwoec refugees will be glad to see you.).

Well, I've decided to post a few days early in order to get this forum caught up with Palcomix. So here's chapters 2 and 3.

Uncle's Little Protégée
        by Andreamedis

New chapter tags: Light bondage, outercourse (all previous tags still apply)

Chapter 2: Bondage

Sarah woke up in her own bed. Her teddy bear was in her arms, and she was in her usual sleeping position. She looked around her familiar surroundings as she slowly woke up. She sat up, and held her teddy bear close. She had been having the strangest dream, and yet it had seemed so real. But in her dream, she was in her uncle's room, when clearly she was waking up in her own.

It wasn't a bad dream. Oh no, quite the opposite. Sure, it started scary, but she remembered how nice everything got later, and how wonderful she was feeling right now from having such a dream. As she placed her teddy bear in its place, her thoughts kept returning to her wonderful dream, and she found herself wishing it had been real.

Sarah made up her bed, and then went to her dresser to pick out her clothes. She got dressed, and sat down at her vanity mirror to brush her hair, that went halfway down her back. She often did up her hair in ribbons, but decided that today was a no ribbon day, and left her hair to flow freely. She left her room, walked down the hall to the stairs, and went downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

Mommy was in the kitchen when Sarah walked in. "Good morning, Sweetheart," Mommy said as Sarah sat down at the table. "I'll have your breakfast ready in just a minute."

"Where's Daddy?" Sarah asked, noticing he wasn't at the table.

"Daddy already left for work, Sweetheart, "Mommy answered, as she served Sarah's breakfast to her. "You overslept this morning. I have to go to work in a few minutes. Uncle David said he'll watch you, today."

"Okay Mommy," Sarah said as she started eating her toast and cereal.

Uncle David came into the room just as Mommy was on her way out the door. "Thanks again for doing this for us," she said to David, "Jeff and I really appreciate it."

"No problem Cheryl," David replied. "I wouldn't turn you or my brother down after letting me stay here, right?" They both laughed.

"We'll both be back tonight around Six," Cheryl said to David as she waved goodbye to Sarah. Then she got in her car, and drove off to work. Sarah was just finishing her juice as her mother's car disappeared around the corner. As she got down from the table, Uncle David was right there to greet her.

"Good morning, baby," her uncle said as he drew her into his loving embrace. He then picked her up, and gave her the soft romantic kiss he had planned. He broke the kiss after a moment and asked "want to sneak to my room again, tonight?"

The kiss caught Sarah off guard, and what was this about sneaking to his room 'again'? Wait a minute, didn't something like that happen in Sarah's dream? How did Uncle David know what she dreamed? Unless...? She looked at her uncle, starting to piece it together. "It wasn't a dream, after all?" Sarah asked him. "Did you really make me feel good last night?"

"Yes, I did," he answered with a smile. "And we could do it a lot more..." David kissed his niece again, and Sarah kissed him back overjoyed. It wasn't just a dream, after all. It WAS real, and Uncle David was willing to let her experience it again, if she wanted to.

Sarah gave her uncle a big hug, and said "I'd really like that, Uncle David. And don't worry, I remember: It's our secret, right?"

"Hmm, yes," he said with a nod, and since they were alone, he had an idea. He carried her up the stairs towards his room, carefully taking off her clothes as they went, then his own, so by the time they arrived in his room, they were both naked. He placed the armful of clothes on a chair, and when he set down the little girl, she could see his shaft, which was half-erect already in anticipation.

As Sarah looked at her uncle's shaft, she wondered what he was going to do with her this time. After last night, she knew he wouldn't hurt her, but the size of David's manhood was still a little daunting to the little girl. Sarah was able to guess that whatever her uncle had planned for the two of them to try, it would probably involve his rather large manhood. "Will it... hurt?" Sarah nervously asked.

"Oh no, baby," he answered with a chuckle and smile. "Lay down, and spread your legs. I'll show you a new trick." Once the girl was in the right position, he moved over, and placed his shaft over her labia, and then began 'thrusting', rubbing his length over the soft lips and tiny clit.

Sarah felt the shaft pleasuring her little cunny, and enjoyed the feelings it was giving her. She looked up, and could see from her uncle's face that he was liking this, too. "It feels so good, Uncle David."

"Feels very good to me too, baby." David smiled, as he gently but firmly gathered her arms above her head, holding and pinning them. Meanwhile, his other hand was playing with her nipples while he picked up the pace, rocking his hips to move his shaft over the softness of the girl's labia.

Sarah felt a little confused when her uncle took and pinned her arms like that, but playing with her nipples and cunny still felt good. At first she didn't understand why he wouldn't let her move her arms, but then she remembered: Uncle David had said one of his girlfriends liked being tied up, and this must be what they were trying out today. Sarah looked up at her uncle as he kept enjoying her and asked "Uncle David, do you like me? Like a girlfriend, I mean?"

"Yes, I do, Sarah." He leaned down and kissed her lips. "You want to be my girlfriend, and have fun every time we can?"

Sarah suddenly got a funny feeling in her tummy. She had been under the impression that they were only trying new things. It never occurred to her that they would be doing this all the time. But, it felt good, so what harm could it be? The decision made, she nodded.

Upon seeing Sarah nod her consent, David smiled. Then, picking up the pace, he shifted his angle so his shaft was massaging the girl's labia more intensely. His free hand continued to play with her nipples, intent in bringing her to another climax.

As Sarah felt the angle shift, she felt those feelings from last night begin to grow in her again. What had Uncle David called it? Oh yes, an orgasm, or climax. The little girl was building to a climax, but this time she wasn't afraid of it. She knew it would feel really good once the orgasm hit her. But how to get it faster? She really wanted to feel it again. Her hands were tied, so to speak, but maybe... Sarah tried moving her body as best she could with her uncle's own, trying to make the feeling stronger. It worked, but she was only able to speed it up so much. But she could feel it building...

David smiled in approval, speeding up a bit more, thrusting quickly over the girl's labia, making sure to massage her little clit intensely. he held back his own climax, waiting for her, breath labored. And as he moved faster, helping his niece get what she wanted, she could feel herself build even faster than she could have hoped. It was building... Building... Nearly there... And.... FINALLY!!!! "Aaaaahhhhh!!!!"

David shuddered hard, waiting for the girl to be lost in her climax. Then he drew back, parted her labia with his fingers, and fit the head of his shaft to her opening. The next moment, pressed snugly to her entrance, he started shooting thick, long 'ropes' of seed into her body, his shaft throbbing hard and almost slipping away, but somehow he still managed to shoot all his cum into her. It wasn't until Sarah came down from her orgasm, that she realized what her uncle had just done. She felt some sort of hot gooey liquid inside her that wasn't there the last time. As it started to seep back out a little, she looked at him, confused.

"It's called cum, baby," David explained, answering his niece's unasked question. He chuckled and kissed her, letting go of her arms. "It shoots out of a man's cock... penis..." he indicated his shaft, "when he climaxes. With a grown-up woman, it can make a baby, but you're too young for that so we don't have to worry."

Sarah smiled after hearing her uncle's explanation. "So... That means I made you feel good, too?"

"Very good," he chuckled and nodded, kissing her again. "So, now you know how to tell if any guy you play with had fun..."

Sarah kissed him back, and gave him a hug, snuggling her still nude body close to his. "I'm learning so much from you."

"And I'm having fun teaching you... but then again, I think any man would like to play with a sexy cutie like you." He winked at her as he teased, causing the little girl to giggle, and blush a little. "What, you don’t believe me?" he kissed a nipple, and grinned.

The object of his affection shrugged. "I don't know," she replied. "But I do know you're the only one who's wanted to touch me..."

The gauntlet was thrown. "Really?" David mused. "Oh, lets take care of that... go dress in something skimpy... your shortest skirt and smallest top." David grinned. "I’ll show you how guys would love to play."

-----------------------------------------------------

Uncle's Little Protégée
        by Andreamedis

Chapter tags: Public exhibitionism, (all previous tags still apply)

Chapter 3: Exhibitionist

"My shortest skirt and smallest top?" Sarah asked Uncle David who simply answered with a nod. Sarah was a little confused, but went to her room to find just that. After rummaging through her dresser and closet, she found a top that she'd almost outgrown, and a skirt short enough that it couldn't pass the fingertip test, no matter how hard she tried. She got dressed, and looked in her vanity mirror. Her glittery shirt was cute, but her bellybutton kept showing, and her pink skirt was so short, she kept seeing her heart print panties whenever she moved too carelessly. Worse than that, as she put on her shoes and socks, she saw up her skirt even more in the mirror. But this is what her uncle told her to wear, so she went to see him for approval. "Well, this is what I found to wear," she told him, hoping he'd say it was too short. "Are you sure about this?"

David regarded his niece. "Hmm..." He was dressed in some casual clothes when he looked her over, taking a few steps back to get the right angles. He indicated for her to give him a 360, as he made his judgement on her attire. When she looked at him again after the turnabout, he said "no, you're not going out like that." Sarah started to feel relieved, but then her uncle reached under her skirt, and pulled her panties down and off, shocking her. "Much better now." Taking her hand, he took her to his car before she could object.

David drove to the mall, and took the little girl in. They wandered casually around a bit, as David carefully noted men's reactions. Then he took her to the food court, picking a table after buying drinks. As he expected, a few men took seats some distance away, facing Sarah. "Let your legs dangle apart a bit, honey." He instructed, speaking under his breath. "Let the nice men over to my right have a peek." Four guys were there, all trying to act nonchalant while trying to see up the girl's skirt.

Sarah couldn't believe what she was hearing. She whispered to her uncle "you want me to... what?! He gave her a look as if to tell her to just do it. The little girl took a deep breath, and nervously opened her legs for the men her uncle had indicated. She managed to make it look accidental, like she didn't realize anyone was looking, and then after a moment, she shifted a little in her seat, closing her legs when she felt she could make it look like she never realized what she had just done.

"Perfect," David said pleased, "look at them, smile and do it again; let them know that you know they are looking." David was speaking low, and looking the other way, acting like he wasn't seeing what the girl was doing.

Sarah gave a quiet groan, but tried her best to act the part her uncle wanted her to play. She looked at the men, and gave a shy little smile. She cast her eyes downwards for a moment, and then looked at them again with another smile as she opened her legs again. Then, for added measure, she took the hem of her skirt with her fingers, and slowly pulled it upwards. Then she looked at her uncle, and closed her legs again, looking like she was afraid of getting caught.

The four men stared intensely. One brave one even smiled back, nodding in approval. Uncle David smiled to his niece, ruffling her hair. "Told you. Lots of men would like to play with you. Let your legs open under the table while we talk, let them think you're a daring girl, flashing guys while talking with your dad."

Although Sarah did as her uncle said, opening her legs every now and again, she wasn't really sure this was such a good idea. She whispered to him "but I don't know them. I know you wouldn't hurt me, but I don't know about them. I'm only a little girl. What if they wont stop?"

"Oh, no, you're not going to play with them... yet." David smiled as he continued. "If you want to play with more guys, I’ll have to make sure they are nice guys first. Do you want to?"

"Do you promise I'll be safe?" she asked.

"Of course, Princess," he assured her. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt you."

"Well, I guess it's ok then," Sarah decided. "But are you really okay with sharing me?"

"I think it's really sexy." He chuckled and nodded. "Yes, I’m sure."

"Well, okay then." Sarah pretended to scratch an itch, but was really lifting her skirt again.

David nodded. He whispered instructions to her. He would pretend to go to the restroom, and she was to go over to the men and give them his mobile number, pretending it was hers, and tell them to call her later. Then with a smile to her, he got up, and started wandering away.

As soon as her uncle was out of sight, Sarah slid out of her chair, which forced her skirt up higher than she had dared to show before. As it fell back into place, the little girl approached the men with a smile. She whispered to each in turn, asking if they liked her, and each who said yes was then given David's phone number, and was invited to call her later when 'Daddy' wasn't home. Then she returned to her seat like nothing had happened, and waited for her uncle to come back. At which point, David returned to collect his niece, and took her away, praising her skills.

David took his niece back to the car smiling, pleased with her obedience and willingness to try new things. As he opened the car door for her, he said "You are great, Sarah... Fantastic!"

Sarah was still slightly shaking after what her uncle had her do without at least preparing her for it, but she still managed to smile. "Thank you," she said. "Are we going back home now?"

Uncle David was disappointed to hear Sarah asking to go home so soon. He wanted to show her off a little more. He would take her home if that was really what she wanted, but he decided to give her a chance to change her mind, first. "You want to?" he asked her, before slyly adding with a wink "we could show you off a bit more."

Sarah sighed, knowing that her uncle probably wanted to show her off more, but at least now she knew what was expected. She thought very carefully, before deciding to let him show her off, wondering if she was going to regret this. "I guess we can go show off," she conceded, "if you want me to."

"I do," he admitted, "but what do YOU want to do?" He crouched by the open door with Sarah sitting on the passenger seat, his hands caressing her thighs. "I want you to enjoy things, too."

Sarah took a moment to think about how those men really liked her, especially how quickly they all said yes when she asked them, and about how Uncle David said he'd never let anyone hurt her. She thought about showing off her little cunny to them. It was a little scary, but... it was kind of fun too, now that she thought about it. "I guess I could try it some more," she decided, smiling at the thought. She was also feeling more relaxed as her uncle caressed her, and she felt more sure of her decision. "I'm a little nervous, though." She opened her legs, allowing her uncle's loving touches to go higher. "Help me relax a little more?"

Uncle smiled back, nodding. "Hmm... good girl. Lets see, what about the park?" He got up and moved around, closing Sarah's door, opened his, and slipped inside. Then he lifted her top and guided Sarah's hands to play with her own nipples, his own hand going down to tease her soft labia.

Sarah was a little disappointed when her uncle had her play with her own nipples. Somehow, touching herself just wasn't the same. Sure it felt nice enough, but the electric thrill of someone else touching her, that she had come to enjoy so much, simply wasn't there. Fortunately, her uncle touching her little treasure far more than made up for it. She took in the feelings of ecstasy for a few minutes, and felt much better. Calm and relaxed, she said "okay, I think I'm ready for the park, now.

---------------

That's all for now. See you Friday.
        Last edited by ; 03-05-2016, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Edward Bulwer-Lytton is moving over for a loli in his grave

It's a nice little fantasy tale. A good, benign and believable opening and cute little bit of insight into Sarah's thinking process here and there. It was nice to see him working on her slowly on the first night and always making sure she was comfortable with each step of the way. It was sweet and sexy, plus they way he seemed to fall into it came across as so extemporaneous that for a second one could almost imagine that he was somewhat innocent himself.

Almost.

Chapter two makes it clear that her loving uncle has hidden depths and has probably been harboring certain desires. Maybe he never even would have acted on them except by chance, or maybe he was planning to ensnare his niece all along. This is the fun part of the mystery, made better with true caring and delightful sexual exploration. Is he reckless, or very calculating? By chapter three when he's pushing Sarah farther out of her comfort zone it's clear that these fantasies have been in the back of his mind, but it's hard not to worry that he'll get Sarah — and himself — in deep trouble if he doesn't slow down.

Whatever happens, it'll be fun to see if they really are prepared for the whole new world David has opened up for them. Thanks for sharing your hard work with us.

Comment

Thank you for your comment, FairySlayer. Your insight into the story so far is refreshing. Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want Uncle David babysitting my kids. Although, this is nothing. Wait until you see Chapters 5 and 6. Chapter 5... actually gave me pause, but was necessary for the setting up of Chapter 8, which ended up being dropped anyway due to content restriction rules on LAH. So I ended up dropping Chapter 8 (which was rather dark and tragic), and rewriting the ending in Chapter 7. But I ended up liking the new ending better anyway, so it all worked out (although Chapter 5 remained unchanged). Anyway, enough rambling. Here's Chapter 4.

Uncle's Little Protégée
            by Andreamedis

Chapter tags: Voyerism, blowjob (all previous tags still apply)

Chapter 4: Clientele

Uncle David leaned over for a brief kiss, before starting the car. He drove Sarah to the park, and parked in the street near the park entrance. After helping Sarah out of the car, he guided his niece inside. As David and Sarah walked around, David watched for likely 'targets', and told her when to flash someone, all the while pretending to not notice what she was doing, so guys would feel more free to watch. Sarah followed her uncle's instructions, ready to give the men a show when instructed. She wasn't quite sure who would want to see, but she did remember a few times when a stranger would give her a smile in the past when Mommy or Daddy would bring her here. She had thought they were just being friendly back then, but looking back now, she started to wonder if they might have wanted to see under her dress, or even touch her back then?

David just showed off his niece, not attempting to make contact. In the end, only two men ended up being flashed, not many gave the little girl a second glance, but hey, you can't have everything every time. But those who did end up being flashed, watched the girl with intense, lustful gazes.

Sarah recognized one of the men she was told to flash. He had asked Mommy if it would be okay to share his jelly beans with her the last time she was here. She remembered him asking Sarah if she had wanted to go somewhere and play a game with him, but her mother wouldn't let her go.

"You like any of them, Sarah?" Uncle asked in a whisper, while pretending to look the other way.

Sarah whispered back "I think so," and told him about the man who shared his jelly beans with her.

"Hmm... want to try a really naughty game?" Her uncle chuckled low.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Sarah asked confused. "What kind of naughty game?"

"Hmm... remember when I licked your cunny and it made you feel good?" he asked as he played with her hair.

"What..? You mean... here?! But others will see us! I thought it was our secret?"

"Oh, no baby, no. I want you to go over to that man, and ask him if he wants you to suck his cock. If he says yes, you ask him for fifty bucks, and go with him." His tone was firm, clear, with a more dominant edge without ever being harsh. "Then, when you get to somewhere more private, you will suck on his cock like if it were a popsicle, until he cums in your mouth, understood?"

Sarah hesitated, and then asked "Do you... really think he'll give me that much money to do that...?"

"Yes, he will, without a doubt." Her uncle winked. "Go on, go make him happy and make some money. Just don’t tell him I sent you, okay?"

"Okay." Sarah went over to the jelly bean man, and greeted him. "Hi, remember me?" she asked. "My mommy brought me to the park last week, and you shared your jelly beans with me."

The man blinked as Sarah came over to him, and chatted him up. The little girl's mother had eyed him so suspiciously the week before, that he was sure he'd never be able to play with this girl. However, the man she was with today didn't seem to mind her talking with him. He nodded to the little girl. "Yes, I do," he said to her, "how are you, cutie?" He glanced at her uncle, just to be sure, and relaxed as the other man seemed to be moving away. The jelly bean man grinned a bit. "That's a very nice outfit you have..."

"Thank you, mister," Sarah said, giving him a sweet smile to draw him in a little before making her move. "Did you still want to play with me?" She looked at him with her most trusting look, drawing him in more.

The man grinned more, nodding. "I do, indeed?"

Sarah looked him over, not missing the bulge growing in his pants, and smiled. She reached out with her tiny hand, stopping only an inch from it, saying "you really DO like me, don't you? Would you like me to play with that? I'll even suck on it, if you'd like."

The man gasped. "Really?" He shivered, and made a nervous glance around. He licked his lips, considering. "Hm, my car is not far from here," he said, offering a hand.

Sarah wasn't sure about that. Her parents had told her never to get into a stranger's car. She had to think fast. In a flash, she thought of the last time she and some friends played hide and seek here, and knew what to do. She drew away from him, carefully. "No," she told him, "I'm not leaving the park. If we play, we do it on my terms. I know a place, here in the park that's a really good hiding place. No one will find us. And, I want something more than jelly beans. Can I have fifty dollars for this?"

The man blinked again, surprised, but then smiled a knowing smile. He drew out his wallet, pulled out two twenties and a ten, and handed it over. "There. Where to?"

Sarah took the man by his hand, and led the way after her eyes quickly searched for her uncle to make sure he could follow her without being seen. Once she was sure of where he was, Sarah took the man to the baseball diamond. The last time she played hide and seek, she had found a great hiding place inside the dugouts, so she knew they would be able to do this without being seen by anyone who didn't already know they were there. Once the two were concealed, the little girl carefully unfastened the man's pants, and pulled out his manhood. Uncle shadowed his niece and the man skillfully, and found a place where he could watch unseen. He could see from his vantage point that the man's shaft was fully erect when his niece pulled it free. He could also see that it was smaller than his own, but not by much. David continued to watch Sarah's actions, fascinated.

Sarah ran her fingers over the jelly bean man's manhood. She may have experienced her uncle's shaft before against her body, but this was the first time she was actually holding one. She played with it in her fingers the way Uncle played with her for a moment, before giving the man what he really paid for. She took it into her mouth, being very careful not to hurt him by scraping her teeth on his shaft, and she sucked on his manhood like Uncle had told her. She sucked, moving it in and out, and looked up every now and then to make sure he was liking this.

The man definitely was. He groaned low, nodding in approval. "Ooh, yes... just like that... you are good, baby." He stroked her hair, shivering as he tried to hold back and make it last; of course, it was hard to, a dream come true, and after just a few minutes, the man started shooting a heavy load of creamy, sticky seed into Sarah's little mouth.

Sarah felt and tasted the cum in her mouth, but she wasn't told what to do about it once it happened. Remembering what Uncle had said about her not being at risk of having a baby, she tried to swallow it. It took a few swallows, but she managed to get it all down. Taking his shaft out of her mouth, Sarah looked up at the man. "Did I do good, mister?" she asked sweetly.

The jelly bean man was suitably impressed by the little girl swallowing all his seed. He blinked in astonishment, before nodding. "You... did great." He shivered, his shaft twitching. "Think we could do that again sometime?"

Sarah smiled. "Maybe," she said, and gave the man Uncle's cell number. "Just give me a call if you'd like to play with me, again."

The jelly bean man nodded, shivering, and sat down to recover, letting Sarah walk away while he added the number to his phone. Uncle was waiting not too far, smiling, and offered his niece a hand. "So, what you think?" her uncle asked. "Liked it?"

Sarah nodded with a smile. "He was so nice to me!" she excitedly told him. "And he gave me the money, just like you said!"

"The other men will give you money to play with you too," Uncle told her. "Lets go home and wait for them to call, you need to learn what to say on the phone." Uncle David took his niece back to the car, smiling.

"Okay," she said as she followed her uncle with a skip in her step, forgetting about the skirt bouncing as she did so.

David grinned to himself, helped Sarah into the car, and drove back home. The next couple hours were spent in sex play and phone-sex-talk with his niece, instructing her on what she must say to the men, prices, things she does, and so forth, so that when the first man called, she'd be ready to play the part of 'escort'. "And probably most importantly," he explained as a final instruction, "never tell them where we live. Always meet them somewhere else. We don't want them showing up here when your parents might be home."

When Sarah answered the first call, she started by playing it sweet, since that had obviously been working so far. "Hello? May I ask who's calling, please?"

"Hi," the voice on the other ended responded, "its Andrew... We met at the mall earlier?" Uncle David listened, smiled and nodded to Sarah in approval. He offered her a glass of juice. Unknown to Sarah, the juice was spiked with a bit of high quality vodka; just a little bit of colorless, near-scentless alcohol to help the little girl relax and be more suggestible.

Sarah sipped the juice, but didn't drink all of it. She was relaxed, but her mind wasn't inhibited too much. She was still sharp enough to play this out. "Oh, hi Andrew," she greeted the man sweetly, "did you want to play with me?"

"Yes, I did," Andrew answered, "a lot. Where can we meet, cutie? What's your name?"

"I'm Sarah," she said to introduce herself. Then, she chose a location from the list of places she and her uncle had gone over earlier, and added "and I can meet you at the creek. Do you know the bridge on 7th St.?"

"Hmm, yes, I do. When?" Andrew's voice was eager. "What games you think we can play?"

Sarah had him. It was time to talk shop. "Let's talk about my rates before we set up a play date, shall we?" Sarah began, sounding more professional. "Please note, my rates are per hour. For twenty dollars, I'll play Dress-up games with you. I'll bring some costumes and pose for you, or you can provide your own if you'd prefer. If you'd like pictures, I'll pose for 3 dollars per shot. And for ten dollars more, I'll even let you watch me change into them. For 40 dollars, I'll dance for you. For 50 dollars, I'll play touching games with you, but only with your hands, and no coming inside me. For another 20 dollars, I'll let you use your penis, but again, no coming into me. Only touching and 'outercourse'. And last, for 50 dollars, I'll suck on your penis, or let you taste my cunny. I'm sorry that I can't offer to let you inside me at this time, but I'm very little and my body just isn't ready for that yet." Then Sarah turned the sweetness back on as she asked "so, what would you like to play?"

The man was stunned for a bit, but then ordered dress-up, posing, dance, and oral games. "I'd like to eat you out and have my cock sucked," he told her. "I have a safe place, and some clothes I want you to wear for me."

"One moment please?" Sarah put Andrew on hold, and asked her uncle "should I go to his safe place? How will you be able to keep an eye on me?"

"Hm..." her uncle thought for a moment, and said "go. I'll find a way, don’t worry." David knew it was risky, but he was curious, and wanted his niece to play along.

"Ok." Sarah told her uncle what Andrew ordered so Uncle could tally up the charge, then got Andrew back on the line. "Sorry about that," she said apologetically, "I just had to work out the cost. I can meet you in ten minutes at the bridge I told you about, and then we go to your safe place?"

"See you in ten!" The man hung up.

Uncle David smiled in approval. "Hmm, he'll owe you a bit over 200 dollars," he said impressed. "make it an even 200, he sounds like a generous client."

Sarah's face lit up as her uncle told her how much money she'd be making. "Wow, I've never had that much money before. But we gotta go. The Seventh St. bridge is a couple of blocks away."

Uncle David drove Sarah to the meeting place. He parked a discrete distance away, gave his niece a light kiss, and let her go. A minute after she reached the bridge, a nice car arrived. It stopped, and her customer opened the door. "Hey cutie," the man greeted her. "Come in."

Sarah climbed into the man's car, and buckled up. "Ready when you are."

The man drove off. After a short drive, he stopped at a nice house, and parked in the garage. Then he led Sarah inside. "Come on, I’ll show you your outfit. You want a drink, some wine maybe?" he offered, making assumptions about this 'pro' child he picked up.

"No, but thank you for the offer," Sarah answered. "My parents will be home from work before long, and I want to make sure we have time for me to give you your money's worth. So, what would you like to do first?"

"Sure," Andrew said, "over here." Andrew took her to a room, set up like a photo studio. Laid out on a divan, were the clothes Andrew wanted Sarah to wear. He showed her a waist cincher, lacy elbow gloves, high heels, a velvet choker, and stockings. All of these were in her size, or close to it. The man set up a camera, and smiled, waiting to watch her change.

Sarah went over to the clothes, and looked them over, holding them up to herself with a smile to Andrew, before starting to undress for him. She started by removing her shoes and socks, and then her glittery top was next. She set it down, and ran her hands down from her nipples to her skirt, pulling it down as she continued running her hands down her body. Still not wearing panties, she let the skirt drop to the floor, and ran her fingers back up her legs, and across her little slit, playing with it provocatively as she smiled at him once more. Then she twirled a 360 for him, before dressing up in the clothes he provided, and all the while, counting every snapshot.

Andrew watched, and snapped half his allowed pictures at the right points of the strip-tease and dress-up. Then he asked for a couple more poses, and took a picture of each. "Damn, you're sexy... you must be doing this a while," he said with a chuckle and wink. "Right, climb on the divan, and spread your legs... I want to eat you out."

"Of course." Sarah smiled sweetly, as she took her place on the divan. She spread her legs for him, relishing the thought of the orgasm to come. "Like this?"

"Perfect." He knelt between her legs, and kissed her mound, licking her labia, expertly found her clit, and started teasing, licking, probing with his tongue; obviously NOT the man's first time with a little girl.

Sarah felt those now familiar feelings she was coming to love so much, giving soft coos as he pleased her so well. "Oh yes... I really like that, Andrew. You're so good at this..."

"Hmm, you taste delicious, baby." he suckled and licked more intently, focusing on her clit a bit, and reached up to tease her nipples. "You plan to sell your cherry for how much?" he probed her opening with a finger, reaching the little barrier, massaging it a bit before pulling back.

"Mmmm, I haven't decided yet, but when I'm ready, I'll be sure to let you know."

"Good girl..." He focused on the task at hand, taking two of his remaining four pictures. The first when the little girl started to shake with the first waves of her climax, and the second when she arched in orgasmic bliss. Two to go.

Sarah enjoyed the orgasm immensely, and was now used to it enough that she wasn't just screaming out. As she rode out the climax, she was able to make it into a moan of pleasure. "Ohhhhhhh!!!"

Andrew smiled, and switched position with Sarah. He had her pose for the almost-last picture with his cock as deep as she could take in her mouth. She took Andrew's manhood in her hands, and carefully slid her mouth around it. As soon as it was as far in as it could go as Andrew requested, Sarah waited for the picture to be snapped, and then began to pleasure his shaft. She gave him such sweet looks as she sucked and bobbed, which of course helped to excite him as she gave him probably one of the best blowjobs he's had from a little girl in quite some time. He let her suck him to a strong climax, snapping the last picture then.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had," Andrew said, praising her skill lavishly. "Make sure to call me when you decide to sell your first fuck, cutie... I'd love to try it." He paid her the 200, and offered an extra 50 as a tip... and also gave her a small black velvety box. When Sarah opened the box, she saw a pair of sparkly earrings and a matching necklace inside. At first, Sarah thought they were costume jewelry, like what she had in her own jewelry box at home, until Andrew said "take good care of those. They're real gems, just like you."

After Sarah had changed back into her own clothes, Andrew drove her back to the bridge, and a couple minutes after he left, her uncle drove up to pick her up. "Hey, sexy girl," Uncle David greeted her, "had fun?"

Sarah climbed into Uncle's car, and showed him everything she scored. "I sure did," she told him. "I just wish we could've had more time. He wanted to buy my first time, but I told him I wasn't ready. I said I would let him know when I was ready, but I don't know. Is it really okay? I mean, I would think you'd want my first time for yourself, right?"

"Well, its your first time..." He grins, So, its yours to give to me, or sell. It's up to you."

Sarah thought for a moment, and then asked "how much money do you think I could get for it?"

"Quite a lot," her uncle answered. "Men who like playing with little girls would pay fortunes for a little girl's virginity. If you really want to sell it, I recommend an auction. You only have one first time, and everyone's going to want it, so it should go to the highest bidder if you sell. Your body's not ready for it right now, but when you are ready, I'll help you make the arrangements."

"Thank you, Uncle David," the little girl said. Then the phone rang. Her uncle offered it to her. More clients. She answered the phone, sweetly. "Hello, may I ask who's calling, please?"

An older man's voice was on the line. He was more nervous and insecure, and hesitantly ordered just a blowjob; it was quick and simple. The next man to call, ordered oral, posing and 'outercourse' in a combination which kept her busy for a while. Short on time, they decided to call it a day and head for home, but David stopped by a cell phone store first. They used some of Sarah's money to buy her a cell phone of her own, so she could have her own 'business line'. David made sure she got a Smartphone with all the bells and whistles so she'd be prepared for anything. He then helped her put all the client numbers on David's call log into her phone, and called each one to give them the new number after they left the store. David also entered her number into his own phone, and set it up so that any clients who called his number from now on could be forwarded to Sarah's phone. He also made sure he could track Sarah's GPS, just in case. Then they headed for home, making it back only a half hour before her parents were due to arrive.

When they got home, Sarah was a bit worn out, but happy. She put the things she scored away in a safe place, and got dressed in something her parents would approve of. Lying down on her bed, she simply said "what a day..."

Uncle David smiled, ruffling her hair. "Coming to my room tonight, or you're tired?"

Sarah sighed, as she felt herself starting to drift off. "We'll see. Maybe just a nap, before Mommy and Daddy come home, and then...."

Uncle nodded, and leaned over to kiss her lips. "Then nap," he said, and walked out of the room to let her rest.

----------------

Comment

Well done. But is there some missing.

Comment

Missing?

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
                Well done. But is there some missing.
                What's missing?

EDIT: Okay, so after reading your PM (and sending you my reply), I went back and changed the color of the line dividing Chapters 2 and 3 to red. Hopefully this will make it easier for some readers to tell where Chapter 2 ends and Chapter 3 begins? Sorry about any confusion.
                Last edited by ; 03-05-2016, 06:39 PM.

Comment

1-900-I8SARAH perhaps?

Originally posted by Andreamedis View Post
                  So I ended up dropping Chapter 8 (which was rather dark and tragic), and rewriting the ending in Chapter 7.
                  Sounds very yikes!

It seems like Sarah has grown up really fast in chapter 4, much to our fun. Maybe she's naturally just good at giving people what they want without realizing it herself; and perhaps listening in when Mommy or Daddy were on business calls left an impression too. By third grade she'll be running an empire that rivals Hotwater.

I was a bit surprised that David would take such a huge risk by letting her go with Andrew, but I'll keep hoping that the only thing to come back and bite him in the ass is Sarah herself. Thanks for another fun little chapter.

Comment

Thank you for your comments DocIcenogle and FairySlayer. Remember what I said to you about Hotwater being somewhere near Lolicity, back in wwoec? Guess where Sarah lives. Anyway, as I said, Chapter 5 gave me pause. It has details in it that were originally meant to set up the dropped Chapter 8. I'll leave it up to your imaginations as to what the original ending was going to be. Although, on a lighter note, the name of Sarah's town is revealed in this chapter. (It also has a dig at LAH in it.) Anyway, here's Chapter 5.

Uncle's Little Protégée
                    by Andreamedis

Chapter tags: Group, Bukake (all previous tags still apply)

Chapter 5: Filming

Sarah awoke early the next morning, but stayed in bed for a moment. She ran her fingers over herself through her nightgown, exploring her own body as she slowly woke herself up. She sat up in bed, wondering what new and exciting things she would get to try today.

Getting out of bed, she started her morning routine. She made her bed, and went to her dresser to pick out her clothes. She picked out a white top with little red hearts on it, and a red skirt. She chose pink panties, and white ankle socks. White shoes completed the outfit. She got dressed, and brushed her hair at her vanity, and did up her hair with red ribbons. Then she headed downstairs for breakfast.

Mommy, Daddy and Uncle David were at the table when Sarah walked in. Daddy saw her, and when he said "there she is now," Sarah realized they had been talking about her.

"I still think she isn't old enough," Mommy said stubbornly.

Not old enough? Not old enough for what? Wait... Could Mommy and Daddy have found out her and Uncle David's secret? The little girl's stomach lurched at the thought of being caught like this.

"I know how you feel Dear," Daddy agreed. "But Mary's daughter is sick," he pointed out, "and we can't have Sarah catching it. And with all three of us having to work today, what else can we do? We can't take time off, and there's no one else we can call on such short notice to watch Sarah today."

It wasn't fair. Sarah had just found out she liked being touched, and now it was going to be taken away, and... Wait a minute... What did her babysitter's situation have to do with this? Okay, maybe she and Uncle weren't in trouble after all? But if this wasn't about that, then what was going on?

Uncle David asked "Sarah, what do you think?"

"Huh?" Sarah responded confused. "About what?"

"Do you think you're a big enough girl to be able to stay home all by yourself, today?" Daddy asked.

Sarah shrugged. She had never been home alone before, but she said "I guess."

"Don't worry, Cheryl," Uncle David said, "I'm sure she'll be fine. Sarah's probably smarter than we give her credit for, but if it makes you feel any better, I'll call the house every so often to check on her."

Cheryl sighed. She didn't like this, but Jeff was right. They couldn't take time off just because Sarah was on Track Break, and they didn't have time to find a babysitter, but at least knowing David would be calling to check on her was better than nothing. She made Sarah breakfast, and also made her a lunch, and put that in the fridge.

As Sarah ate breakfast, her parents gave her instructions on being home alone. Don't open the door to strangers, don't answer the phone unless she heard Uncle David's voice on the answering machine, go to the neighbor's house if there's a problem, and so on. Uncle David would be home by four, and Mommy and Daddy would be home by six. She nodded her understanding, and after giving her a house key (in case she had to go next door), her parents and uncle left for work one by one.

Back up in her room, Sarah was playing like any other girl. She had set up a make believe tea party with her teddy bear and dolls, although she was getting a little bored with it. As she wondered what else she could do to entertain herself, her cell phone began to ring. The display just said 'forwarded call", so she answered with her usual greeting. "Hello, may I ask who's calling, please?"

"Hello," said a man's voice. "You gave me your number yesterday at the mall. How are you, cutie?"

"I'm fine," Sarah said to him. "Did you want to play with me?"

"Oh, yes, I did," the man answered. "What games you know?" Sarah gave the man her rates, and let him choose. To her surprise, he said "everything, and I'll even throw in an extra thousand dollars to have you for the whole day, cutie. Do you do movies? And groups?"

Sarah hadn't prepared for that. Her uncle had told her to stick to the things they had done together, but that kind of money was hard to turn down. "I hadn't really thought about those," she said, "but I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Great," the man said with a chuckle. "Where and when can we pick you up?"

Sarah thought of a safe place to meet. There was a candy store that was only a few minutes walk from her house, so she chose there. Still, she needed some time to get her things ready, so she said "I'll meet you over by the candy store on 5th and Elm in about 20 minutes, okay?"

"We'll be there," he said and hung up.

Sarah gathered some things into a backpack; some clothes for dress up, her lunch, and her phone. Then she took the house key off the kitchen table, and after locking up the house, placed the key in the backpack as well. Hurrying to the candy store, Sarah made it down there just 2 minutes ahead of the client.

A grey van with out of state plates drove up. The man at the wheel smiled at Sarah, and the side door opened up. A second man was there, offering a hand to help her in. "Come on in," he invited. Sarah had a bad feeling about this. This was the first time she was doing this without the protection of her uncle, but she had already agreed to the job, so the little girl climbed into the van, and the man closed the door.

The back of the van was carpeted, with a couch up against the wall, and two more men were by the couch. There was another man off to the side, holding a video camera, and the driver made five. "Undress for us, sweetie," the camera man said. The windows in the back were tinted, so there was privacy.

Sarah did the job she agreed to with as much professionalism as she could. She took off her clothes, one garment at a time, giving the people and camera as much of a show as she could. She sat down on the couch to take off her shoes and socks, acting like she was just an innocent little girl, but also opened her legs enough so the camera could get a nice panty shot. Then she stood back up, and started her strip-tease. She playfully lifted her top, dropped it, then lifted it again to remove it for real. She ran her hands over her chest, playing with her nipples with a sweet smile and turned a 360, and then ran her hands down her body to her skirt. She unfastened the buttons on that, and slid her skirt down, leaving her panties on, for now. She ran her hands back up her legs, and brushed her panties with the fingers of one hand, while blowing a kiss to the camera with the other. She turned another 360 before slowly sliding her panties down, the crotch of her panties getting caught between her legs for a moment before being pulled free. Sarah let her panties drop to the floor, and stepped out of them, smiling sweetly as she awaited their next request.

The man with the camera was clearly the leader. "You're very sexy," he told Sarah. "Now, tell us your name, and how old you are."

One of the other men patted the couch for Sarah to come sit. She took a seat on the couch, and addressed the camera with a smile. "My name is Sarah," she said, "and I'm five years old."

"Nice," the cameraman said. "You like having sex for money, Sarah? Your parents know you're a pro?" The other men started undressing, pausing here and there to caress her body, easily finding sensitive spots. All of them were obviously skilled with young girls.

Sarah was enjoying all their caresses, and she started to relax a little more. "My parents don't know," she told the men, "but my uncle does. He taught me everything I know." Realizing what she had just said, Sarah suddenly felt alarmed. "Ohmygosh! Th-th-that was supposed to be a secret!"

"Oh, don't worry, we're not telling anyone," the man chuckled, affably. "So, was your uncle the man I saw you with at the mall, Sarah?" One man slid to the floor. He spread her legs, and started eating her out, licking, suckling, teasing her bare slit, while another man did likewise on her nipples.

"Yes," Sarah answered, "that was my uncle." Sarah was getting very relaxed, and talkative, with all the stimulation to her body.

"I can tell you two are very close," the cameraman said slyly. Sarah didn't know it, but the man had seen them in her uncle's car as he was leaving the mall himself. He decided to change the subject. "So, today's Tuesday, isn't it? Why aren't you in school, Sarah? You playing hooky so you can have more sex?"

"I'm on Track Break," Sarah said, a little offended that they thought she was 'playing hooky'. But she couldn't stay mad, not with the man between her legs stimulating her clit like he was. "Lolicity.. Elementary... is a... year-round... school," she explained between heavy breaths.

"Oh, I see," the camera man said. "So you have smaller breaks spread out, instead of a big summer break, right?" Sarah simply nodded. It was getting rather difficult to concentrate on the man's questions with her body building to climax, and he took full advantage of it. "So, got any friends at school, Sarah?"

"A.. few," Sarah answered, trying her best to keep from climaxing while she was being questioned. She squirmed a bit as the men kept at her. One man working her clit and labia, another flitting his tongue over her nipples and caressing her sides, and the third caressing her thighs. The camera man asked who her best friends were, and she answered "Amy... Melissa... and.. Felicia."

Sarah was near her limit, and the camera man could see it. He probably had time for just one more question before she climaxed. "And when you aren't busy having sex, where do you and your friends like to play?"

"Amy and Melissa... play at the school.. playground," Sarah answered on the brink of climax, "and Felicia... likes the park... by the creek." She couldn't fight it back anymore. She climaxed hard, her body shuddering with the orgasm. "Aaaagghhh!"

"You okay, Sarah?" the camera man asked as Sarah caught her breath. "You know we have you for the day, right? You going to be able to perform?"

"I'll be okay," Sarah answered. "Maybe I could just have a few minutes, though? It's my lunch time."

"Sure, we can take a break," the camera man said. As Sarah drew her lunch out of her backpack, the camera man said "well well, you certainly do come prepared."

As Sarah ate her lunch, a ham and Swiss cheese sandwich, some carrot sticks, some cookies and a juice box, the camera man introduced himself and his crew to her. The camera man was Cliff, the man playing with her nipples was Jack, the man eating her out was Mike, the man playing with her legs and had helped her into the van was Ryan, and the driver was Blaine. Of course, those were just the names they told her. Sarah had no way of knowing they weren't using their real names.

Sarah's phone rang. Cliff said "work, work, work," jokingly as Sarah pulled it out of her bag.

The display said 'Uncle David'. Sarah answered it. "Hi, Uncle David."

"Hi Sarah," Uncle David greeted his niece. "I've been watching your GPS, and it's showing you moving all over town. Everything all right?"

"I'm ok," Sarah assured him.

"Clients?" Uncle asked.

"Yes," Sarah confirmed.

"Okay," Uncle said, "have fun, but be home before I get there, okay?"

"Okay," Sarah said. Uncle said goodbye and hung up. She turned to put her phone back in her bag, to find Mike looking through it.

Mike saw Sarah looking at him, and said "Oh, sorry Sarah. I was curious as to what you brought for your dress up posing session. The swimsuit and nightgown I understand, but check this out!" He held up what looked like an angel costume. Sarah didn't realize she had put that in the bag.

Cliff said "hey, that could make for some great cover photos."

"Reminds me of this site I found a while back," Ryan said. "They were really into this total angel theme. They didn't like photos, though."

"What site was that?" Jack asked.

"I don't really remember," Ryan answered, and after a moment of trying to remember, said "Little Angels something or other."

Sarah finished her lunch, and everyone was ready to begin again.

Posing was next. At Cliff's request, she modeled the angel costume first. The sweet and innocent look worked for Sarah. The cameras loved her, and all the men were hard in seconds. She was going to model her pink bikini next, but the men decided they couldn't wait. They had her undress again, and take her place on the couch. They had switched positions by this point. Cliff had Mike take the camera, and Ryan took over driving for Blaine. Cliff had the little girl lie down, and enjoyed a bit of outercourse with her, thrusting his shaft over her little treasure. Jack guided her hand to his own rod, and had her give him a hand job, while fondling her wherever he could get his hands on. Blaine guided Sarah to orally pleasure him. She took his member into her mouth, sucking on him and squirming from the other men's attentions at the same time, and did her best to please him.

All three men made sure to finish with a 'money shot' for the cameras, cumming on the girl's face and body as she shuddered in the orgasmic bliss of her second climax. As she came down from it, Cliff asked "so, what'll it take to persuade you to let us fuck you, Sarah? We'll pay you well for your first fuck, you know."

Sarah realized Uncle David was right. Everyone was going to want her first time. She made up her mind, and said. "That's going to be auctioned."

"Fair enough," Cliff answered.

They had her pose a bit more, before taking her back to the candy store to drop her off where they picked her up. As Sarah got dressed and put everything away in her backpack along the way, her curiosity got the better of her. "So, what do you do with all the movies and stuff, anyway?" Sarah asked.

"Well, we run a pay site on the net," Cliff explained. "We drive all over the country, for little girls like you, that guys would go wild over. They pay a lot to view the pictures and videos. In fact, depending on how many hits you get, you might even make more money than we'll be paying you today. And if that's the case, we'll come back here to Lolicity to give you your cut. Which reminds me, where do you live?"

"Uncle David said not to tell anyone where I live," Sarah told Cliff.

"Just like he probably told you not to tell anyone he taught you about sex?" Cliff reminded her.

Sarah didn't take the bait. "He said we can't have people coming to our house in case Mommy and Daddy were home," she explained.

Cliff sighed. "I guess I can't argue with that," he conceded. "I guess I'll just call you when we want to meet, then."

Sarah made sure the men had her new cell number. When they arrived at the candy store, Cliff handed Sarah 1,500 dollars in a money clip and asked to be informed when she was ready to auction her virginity.

"I'll be sure to let you know, Sarah answered. She put most of the money in her backpack, keeping a couple of twenties in another compartment so she could buy things without people seeing what else was in the bag. She waved goodbye to the men, and Blaine helped her out of the van. Sarah skipped off towards the candy store as the van drove away.

Inside the candy store, Sarah saw Amy and Melissa. "Hi Sarah," Melissa greeted her friend as she came over to join them.

"What are you doing here?" Amy asked. "I thought you usually went to Felicia's today? Is she here, too?" Amy and Melissa looked around, but Felicia wasn't there.

"Felicia's sick," Sarah told the girls. "My parents didn't want me to catch it, so they had me stay home today."

Melissa sighed. "Felicia is sooo unlucky," she said.

"Yeah," Amy agreed, "if you're gonna be sick, it should be when you can stay home from school." Amy turned her attention back to the shelves of candy, bemoaning "ohhh, I can't decide!"

"Why not get them all?" Sarah suggested.

"Not enough money," Amy explained. She was trying to decide between three items, but only had enough money for one.

"I'll get them for you," Sarah offered, pulling the twenties out.

Amy and Melissa's eyes widened at the sight of the cash. Their own parents never gave them more than a few dollars for anything. Melissa said "whoa..." in awe.

Amy asked "where'd you get all that? Your birthday's not till next month."

Sarah giggled at the reactions of her friends. And this was just a small amount of her money. "Oh this?" she said amused. "This is nothing, you should see the rest. Come over to my house, and I'll tell you there."

The girls nodded, giggling back. They would have to go home first, and let their parents know they were going to Sarah's house, but they assured Sarah they would come over as soon as they each got their parents' permission.

The girls picked out some sweets, and even got some slushies too. As Amy and Melissa went to their separate homes to ask permission to go to Sarah's, Sarah headed for home to get ready for their arrival. She found her house key, which she was sure she had placed in a different compartment of her backpack, unlocked the door and went in.

-----------------------

Last edited by ; 03-11-2016, 01:28 PM. Reason: Fixed missing font tags

Comment

Hmm, no comments this time... Well, that's disappointing. *Sighs* Hopefully Chapter 6 will be received better than Chapter 5 was, especially as it's one of my favorites.

Uncle's Little Protégée
                      by Andreamedis

Chapter tags: f/f, Tribadism (all previous tags still apply)

Chapter 6: Apprentices

The clock in the living room had just chimed three thirty when Amy and Melissa arrived and rang the doorbell. Sarah went to answer the door, looking out the window to make sure of who it was before opening the door for them. "Hi Amy, hi Melissa," she greeted her friends. "Come on in."

Amy had light brown hair that went down a little past her shoulders, and blue eyes. She was wearing a sky blue shirt, a turquoise ruffled skirt that went to about her knees, and jelly sandals. Melissa was blonde like Sarah, but her hair was much shorter, and done up in pigtails. She had green eyes, and was wearing a white shirt that depicted the nursery rhyme 'The Cat and the Fiddle'. Her pink skirt was shorter than Amy's, but not by much. It could still pass the fingertip test easily. Her shoes were pink, matching her skirt almost perfectly, with pink ankle socks.

Both girls scurried in, giggling excitedly. The idea of money, bombarded on them by media nonstop, took root, and they were curious about how to make more than the obviously meager allowances from their parents.

Sarah lead them upstairs, to her room. Once the girls were all inside, she closed the door. "Now, I probably shouldn't tell you this," Sarah explained, "but if you both promise to keep it a secret, I'll tell you how I got the money."

The girls both nodded, very curious now, and in a sort of chorus both said "we promise!"

"Ok, then," Sarah said. She took the rest of the money out of her backpack. Before she put it away, Sarah showed Amy and Melissa how much there was. Their eyes widened. The bills were mostly hundreds, but there were a few fifties and twenties in the clip, too. She put it away, and then turned to the girls to explain. "I've been playing... special games with people, and they give me all this money to play with them. Would you like to learn how to play, too?"

The girls went big-eyed at the sight of all the money, and again, nodded excitedly without thinking. "Yes!" they chorused. "What kind of games?"

"Well, there are different kinds," Sarah explained, "and I don't think I can teach you all of them myself, but I'll try to teach what I can. Who wants to try first?"

The girls looked at each other, and Melissa spoke up first. "Me!"

Sarah nodded in acknowledgement. "Okay Melissa, go over and sit down on my bed," she instructed, "and Amy, you sit in that chair and wait your turn. First thing I need to teach you, is how good it feels to play these games before I can teach the games themselves. Are you ready?"

The girls moved obediently, even more curious now. Money, and good-feeling? Melissa sat down and watched Sarah, and Amy watched both.

Sarah went over to Melissa, and sat down next to her, smiling a little. "Ok, this will probably feel a little funny at first," Sarah said, "but it feels really good if you give it a chance. So, whatever happens, just try to relax, okay?" Sarah put her arms around her friend, and started to touch Melissa in the places Uncle David had touched her on that first night. As Sarah ran her hands along Melissa's body, Sarah watched her reactions, hoping that she was doing this right.

Melissa blinked as she was taken by surprise. She shivered and squirmed a bit, blushing as her friend touched her upper body all over. "Ah... it feels... huh...?" Melissa said, not knowing what to call the strange new sensations she was now experiencing, but at least she wasn't balking and running.

"It's okay," Sarah assured Melissa. "I felt kinda the same way when I first learned about this. But it does feel good, I promise." Sarah carefully ran her hands over her friend's chest, brushing along her nipples over her shirt. "Are you okay?"

Melissa shivered. She was a bit unsure, but nodded. Her nipples were reacting. They hardened and became noticeable under the fabric. Amy watched them curiously, vaguely understanding this was indeed a 'secret thing'.

Sarah smiled at Melissa. "Okay," Sarah said in an effort to prepare her friend, "now I'm going to touch you a bit... lower. The feelings are going to feel much stronger there. Are you ready?"

Melissa hesitated, but nodded, divided between a level of 'weirded' and sincere curiosity. "I guess so," Melissa said nervously.

"Okay," Sarah said, "it'll probably help if you lie back for this." Sarah let Melissa get comfortable, and then started running her hands down her friend's body, avoiding contact with Melissa's little treasure, for now, and ran her hands along her friend's legs like Uncle did with her. Sarah inched her way back upwards, sliding her fingers carefully under Melissa's skirt, and watched her reactions. Melissa's small hands gripped the blankets as she squirmed a bit. She was trembling, but she didn't stop her friend's advances.

Sarah noticed the way Melissa was trembling, and recognized it as the way she herself had felt before her first orgasm. Sarah continued inching towards her friend's little mound. Sarah assured the trembling girl "you're doing great, Melissa. Just a little more to go..." Sarah realized she was trembling just a little, too. Even though Sarah had experience playing with all those men, this was the first time she was touching a girl. And one of her own friends, at that. Sarah reached Melissa's panties, which were white with little kittens all over, and gently touched her through the fabric, feeling her friend's mound all over with her fingers. Melissa eeped and jumped a bit, shivering, but she let out a little moan. Amy was staring, squirming on her seat. Sarah looked up at Melissa, and gave her a comforting smile. "Are you okay?" Sarah asked. "Did... you like it?" Melissa shivered. She was in a strange moment between fear, curiosity and temptation. After a moment's hesitation, she nodded. "I'm glad you liked it," Sarah said. "I'll teach you some more, but first, it's Amy's turn."

Sarah and Melissa looked over to the chair, to discover that Amy had her skirt hiked up, and a hand inside her mint green panties. She had been playing with herself while she was watching her friends. She blushed deeply when the other two caught her 'in the act'.

Both girls were surprised by what they saw Amy doing, but Sarah managed to giggle and say "well well well, it would seem you already know how good it can feel. But, I wonder...?"

Amy blushed, and giggled a bit as she was 'caught', but really, they would have noticed what she was doing sooner or later. "I saw my sister doing it," Amy explained, "and... yeah, it feels good."

Sarah nodded. "Yeah," she agreed, "it does. But did you know it feels different when someone else touches you? It feels.. even better." Sarah grinned eagerly.

Amy perked up, curious. "Really?" she asked. If it were true, then she had to see for herself. "Can I try?"

Sarah nodded. "Of course," Sarah assured Amy. "Come on over to my bed so you can be comfy." Sarah lead Amy to the bed. Along the way, Amy boldly took off her undies, guessing they would just get in the way, and Sarah helped her get comfortable next to Melissa.

"Okay, ready?" Sarah asked Amy. Amy nodded, and Sarah started touching Amy the same way she touched Melissa, and suddenly got an idea. "Oh, I guess I can teach you something more after all, Melissa. How about you try touching Amy, too?"

Melissa blinked, then nodded. She tried running her fingers over Amy's chest, letting Sarah caress their friend's lower areas. Amy jumped a bit, squirming in delight. She managed an "oooh," as she realized it really did feel so much nicer to have someone else doing it. Sarah flashed Amy a mischievous grin, as she continued to play with Amy's lower areas. Sarah caressed her thighs, and started moving towards her mound. As Sarah's fingers inch closer to Amy's cunny, the electric thrill starts to build, and as the contact was made, Amy jumped again. Amy trembled with a new, stronger sensation, and she made squealing, delighted noises before slumping back.

Seeing Amy's positive reactions, Sarah got a little bolder. She leaned in, and gently kissed Amy on her mound, before opening her friend's slit with her fingers. Sarah remembered how it felt when she would be eaten out, but being on the giving end was something new. Still, she would do her best, and started licking everything she could, trying to give Amy the wonderful feelings she herself had come to love so much. Amy squealed and giggled, moaning openly now while Sarah explored her. Melissa blinked puzzled, and tried the same kind of caress on Amy's nipples, eliciting new delighted reactions.

Sarah knew she couldn't give her friends everything. She knew there were some things that would require a man's help, but Uncle David would be home soon enough, she knew. Surely, he'd be willing to play with her friends and help teach them too, right? But in the meantime, Sarah made do with her tongue and fingers, looking for that really sensitive spot that gave her so much pleasure. She finally located it. She had no idea that something so small could make such big things happen. But she had experienced it, so she knew it worked. She started playing with Amy's clit mischievously. And sure enough, it worked as well for Amy too, who was soon shaking in a bone-melting climax.

Sarah looked up at Amy and Melissa. She wondered how Melissa was taking this, being the more timid of the two, but she focused on Amy first. "So, how was it?" she asked Amy, already knowing the answer. "Did I do good?" Melissa watched, wide-eyed. Amy was breathless, and when she recovered some, she could just manage a giggle.

And just then, the girls heard a voice from the door say "oh, what do we have here?"

The three girls were a little startled, but Sarah recognized her uncle's voice and relaxed. "Oh, hi Uncle David," Sarah greeted him, "welcome home!" Sarah ran over, and gave him a hug that Amy and Melissa noticed was more like a hug between a mommy and daddy. "I was teaching Amy and Melissa some of the games," Sarah explained to her uncle. "I hope it was okay?"

David smiled. He picked up his niece and gave her a tender kiss on the lips. "Well, can they keep secrets too?" he asked. "If they do, its fine." He considered Sarah and her two friends. The idea of three curious girls was very tempting.

Sarah nodded and said "they can keep it secret. They promised already."

"Well, then," David said. He put his niece down, and walked over to the two other girls. "Hi, I'm David," he introduced himself. "If you liked the games so far, I could teach you more?"

Amy and Melissa blushed at a man seeing them like they were, but Amy was a little braver than Melissa, and greeted the man with a shy smile. "Hello, David. I'm Amy, and this is Melissa. We... like the games, so far. Right, Melissa?" Melissa didn't say anything. She just nodded shyly.

David crouched to be more at eye-level and kissed Amy on the lips, softly and tenderly, stunning Amy for a moment. "I'll try to make sure you enjoy it all, then." he chuckled softly and scooted over to Melissa. "Hey."

Melissa looked at David, and finally managed a "h-hi..."

"Well, Melissa," David said, "I am going to undress you. All of your clothes, and then, I will show you a lot of things that feel very good." His tone was gentle, but firm, using authority to control things. He figured he needed to 'break in' the shy girl first. His hands were moving as he spoke, taking off the girl's shoes and socks, then moving to pull off her top. "I want to see all of you."

Melissa was skittish about David taking her clothes off, and looking to her friends, called out "Sarah...? Amy...?"

Sarah took Melissa's hand, and told Melissa "it's ok, Melissa. Uncle David wont hurt you. But you need to be brave, ok?"

Melissa answered "O-okay..." and let the man undress her.

David was gentle and careful, touching Melissa's soft skin here and there, subtly exploring for sensitive areas, teasing her with things to come. He pulled her closer and leaned in, kissing her chest, and lightly suckled on a little pink nipple, his hands resting on her thighs.

Melissa was still feeling a little scared, but David's gentle touches felt good. Her heart raced as she tried to stay calm. She trusted Sarah, but didn't really know David. But if Sarah said it was ok, then she was willing to try, for her. Amy could tell she was scared though, and held her hand while Sarah held the other. This comforted Melissa enough that she could handle this bravely. David continued to ease Melissa in, gently and carefully, kissing the girl's chest and exploring her soft little nipples, his hands running up and down her thighs. He kept at it, letting her have time to relax and get used to having a man touching her.

David's gentle touches were giving Melissa feelings she didn't know. She hadn't felt these feelings before, not even when Sarah touched her. She wasn't sure if these new feelings were good or bad, but she felt like she was becoming a little more comfortable with them, either way. She started to relax, and Amy and Sarah were able to let go of her hands without her panicking.

David smiled a bit, feeling her relax, and trailed his lips up to her neck, jaw line, and finally, her lips. Her first kiss from a man, long and tender. The man pulled back to smile again, and guided her to lay back. "Spread your legs for me, hon," he instructed.

Melissa said "okay," and spread her legs for David as soon as she was in a comfortable position. She looked to him, and he could see more trust in her eyes. David smiled and nodded, leaning in to kiss her tummy, and then traced kisses down to her little mound. Soon enough, his lips and tongue found her soft labia, parted them, and explored her tiny undeveloped clit. Melissa gasped as she felt the wonderful contact the man's tongue had just made.

David slid his hands up to tease and massages Melissa's nipples, while his tongue probed into her virgin sex and explored the first inner folds. He could comfortably fit the girl's mound into his mouth, and he licked, sucked and massaged with his lips, all at once, really 'eating her out' much better than he would a grown woman. Melissa gripped the blankets in sheer bliss. She never knew it could feel this good. She cooed as David enjoyed her, and Amy was watching in envy. Amy touched herself as she watched, wishing it was David touching her.

David pulled back a moment, to suggest Sarah and Amy should play while they watched; then, he resumed working Melissa to a climax, his tongue going into her as deep as possible, 'stretching' her a bit more each time, while also being careful not to break her cherry.

Sarah moved over to Amy, and both girls started to undress. Casting their clothes aside, they took each other in an embrace, and tried exploring each other's bodies. Meanwhile, Melissa was building to her climax at a steady pace. David was trying to make it slow, drawing it out, and only letting Melissa climax when she couldn't take more of the tension and teasing. He wanted her first orgasm to be truly earth-shattering.

Sarah and Amy got a little tangled up in each other's arms and legs as they explored, and somehow, they ended up with their cunnies coming in contact with each other's. Sarah had thought 'outercourse' needed a man's help, but this proved her wrong. The feeling was amazing to both girls, and they eagerly started grinding their cunnies together. Melissa was still building her own climax, taking it all in. David's attentions as well as the sight of her two friends pleasuring each other, pushed her to a powerful climax, and she cried out in ecstasy. "Aaaaagggghhhh!"

David kept up the stimulation and exploration to extend Melissa’s climax, , and when the girl started coming down, he kissed her tummy gently, and asked "enjoyed it, hon?"

Melissa nodded, and said "Uh huh..."

"Well, since Amy and Sarah are so cutely busy," he noted, "I could teach you another game." He grinned, and suckled her nipples.

Melissa asked "what game are we going to play next?"

"Hmm, something like what they are doing." he nodded towards the scissoring girls. "It's called 'outercourse'..." And he went on to explain the differences between outercourse and full sex. David undressed, preparing to let the girl examine his penis if she wanted, and cajole her into orally exploring the erect shaft too. Melissa had never seen a man's penis before, and looked like a deer caught in the headlights at the sight of David's shaft. After a moment, she snapped out of it, and reached out to touch it gingerly. Meanwhile, Sarah and Amy were building to their climaxes as they continue to grind. Even as they did that, they continued to caress each other wherever they could, and even tried a kiss or two. Melissa took David's cock in her hands. She noticed how hard it was, and looked up at David. The man was keeping an eye on the other two girls as well, shivering in lust at the sight. He made a mental note of recording them playing soon. He turned back to Melissa with a smile, stroking her hair. "Think you can take it in your mouth, hon?" he asked his little playmate. "Suck on it like a popsicle, make me feel good like I made you feel good?"

"Okay," Melissa answered sweetly. Melissa took David's member into her mouth, and sucked on it the way she was told. She looked so sweet and innocent, even as she pleasured David, and her pigtails kind of bounced as she sucked.

David shivered and groaned, nodded, then reached down to play with the girl's nipples. "Oh, honey... you are good..." He chuckled low and winked. "A natural-born cocksucker. You could make a lot of money that way." Melissa felt very happy. She continued pleasuring David, feeling wonderful as he played with her nipples, too. Sarah and Amy finally climaxed, their blissful cries ringing in each other's like some orgasmic choir. They came down from their orgasms, still holding each other and smiling. David closed his eyes and groaned. The sight of the two climaxing girls had pushed him over the edge, and he started cumming hard into Melissa's mouth, without warning.

Melissa was a bit startled by the fluid gushing into her mouth. She nearly slipped off of David's shaft. She looked at him with a questioning look, wondering what to do.

David shuddered and groaned, and then smiled. He said "sorry hon. That's called sperm, or cum... it comes out of a man's shaft when he feels really good." He strokes her hair. "You like the taste?"

Melissa shrugged. Sarah saw what happened, and said "It takes a little getting used to, Melissa. Try to swallow it. It wont hurt you."

Melissa tried it, and when she got it all down, she said "It tasted... weird."

"Well, men like to see girls play with cum, and swallow it." he nodded to Sarah. "She can tell you I'm not joking."

Sarah nodded to Melissa. "It's true," she told her friend.

Then, the man smiled to Amy. "Would you like to try?"

Amy climbed over to David, and said "yes please."

David's shaft was already twitching back to full erection. "Hm, you want to suck me first, or want me to eat you out first?"

Amy considered her choices. Sarah had eaten her out earlier, but she never tried a man's cock, so she said "I'd like to try yours first."

David nodded, and sat down on the bed, guiding Amy to lay down, so she was resting halfway into his lap, and could reach his shaft easily. "Just like a popsicle, hon," he instructed. "Suck, lick, and be careful with your teeth." Their position allowed him to caress her small body at his leisure.

Amy said "I'll do my best," and carefully slid her mouth onto the shaft. She took her time to enjoy it, sucking and licking with slow motions, trying to make it last. Of course, having just filled Melissa's mouth with his seed, David could last for some time. He teased the girl's nipples, parted her legs to caress her slit, shallowly fingering her to stimulate the first inner folds, careful to not go too deep. He moaned at her attentions, whispering suggestions on how to pleasure a man, and praising her efforts. Amy gave some soft moans as well, even through the shaft as David pleasured her in return. She tried some of the things he suggested, playing with his shaft and gently playing with his balls, while being careful not to hurt him.

And David didn't take too long to reach a new climax. After shooting a smaller load of creamy seed into the second girl's mouth and slumping back, he chuckled low, and said "you girls are awesome..."

Amy swallowed the seed, and smiled at David. "I'm really glad we came over," Amy said.

Melissa added "me too."

"Well." David chuckled. "You three are awesome, but I think Melissa is the best cocksucker. You two better step up your game to catch up." He winked teasingly. "Sarah, why don’t you show Melissa what you were doing with Amy, while I show Amy what I was doing with Melissa?" Trading was only fair, of course.

Sarah said "okay. Melissa, you've gotta try this." Melissa entered Sarah's embrace, and Sarah showed her what she discovered with Amy. As for Amy, she looked to David for the next game. Amy said "I think I'm ready."

David nodded, pondering a bit. "Well, I could just do the same I did to Melissa, or," he paused for effect, before suggesting "I could spice it up a bit if you are a brave, adventurous girl." He grinned, daring her. "Are you, Amy?"

Amy said "I think so."

Meanwhile, Melissa and Sarah begin scissoring, and Melissa looked like she was really enjoying it. Melissa says "It's.. it's wonderful.."

David said "okay, wait a second." David quickly retrieved a few things out of one of his bags in the guest room. When he got back to Sarah's room, he said "some girls say they cum harder if they cant move much... so..." He showed Amy some Velcro straps, and a ball gag. "I want to tie you up a bit."

Amy looked a little surprised, but said "well... okay."

He nodded and smiled, and after giving her a quick kiss, noted "hm, so Melissa is the best cocksucker, but you are the more adventurous?" Gentle, but firm, he strapped Amy's arms to the bed's headboard, and then secured the ball gag, all the time caressing and teasing her. And then, spread her legs, latched his mouth to her sex, eating her out like he did to her friend, lips and tongue working together, his hands teasing her nipples. Amy's eyes widened at the sensations she was receiving. Being unable to move her arms or speak, she was only able to squirm a little in bliss as the man had his way with her.

David really took his time, teasing her nipples, pinching lightly and rubbing, testing her reactions to more intense stimulation. His tongue probed in deep, and explored her virgin cherry, shuddering at the idea of auctioning her first fuck. The man suckled on the tiny clit, and started working the girl to a strong climax after a few minutes. Amy took in everything. The feelings were intense, and when the orgasm hit her, it was extreme. She shuddered in pleasure as Sarah and Melissa hit their own orgasms at about the same time as Amy.

David released Amy, kissing her gently. "So, liked being tied up, hon?" He chuckled, gently tugging the other girls close.

Amy says "it was a little scary, but fun."

"You going to help them start working too, Sarah?" Uncle David asked his niece.

Sarah said "yup, we're all going to have fun making money together."

"And I guess I'll have to help them learn more, so they make a lot of money?" David kissed each girl in turn. "You three are going to be rich that way."

All three girls smiled, and kissed David back. If anyone had told these girls a week ago what they would be doing today, none of them would have ever believed it. Yet here they were, all three looking forward to the money they were going to make, and the fun they were going to have making it. And David was going to have at least as much fun, covering for the girls and scheduling appointments for them, forming a client list, and teaching the girls. Teaching them to act sexy, flash men, and provide oral attentions, outercourse and so on. The girls were paid for sex, for pictures, for movies, and kinks and fetishes like bondage, or slutty clothes. And of course, they started getting offers for their real first fucks.

And so it came, a month or so later, that the girls decided they were ready. They all sat down together in Uncle David's new apartment, and planned the date of the auction.

----------------------

That's all for now. Next week is the finale. See you then.
                      Last edited by ; 03-23-2016, 01:57 PM. Reason: Fixing a smiley that took the place of the time. (When I first posted this, I turned off smilies for that very reason, but I guess the upgrade changed that.)

Comment

Well, this is it: Chapter 7 is the finale.

Uncle's Little Protégée
                        by Andreamedis

Chapter tags: Deflowering (all previous tags still apply)

Chapter 7: Auction

David spent the next few weeks learning the girls' schedules, 'teaching' them, and putting them to work, and gradually got them used to sex with strangers. Once Sarah, Amy and Melissa had a good client base, David circulated the news that their first fucks were up for auction. David got a new cell phone to where the clients could send bids for any of the three girls' cherries. He set the starting bid at 3k, and settled with the girls to see the offers roll. The three were dressed in casual clothes, sitting together on a couch in David's living room before a webcam for the clients' perusal.

David had made sure all the people who were connected and watching were known clients, and he started off the auction by writing on the chat "Well, starting bit is three thousand." He nodded to the girls, signaling them to smile and hold up cards with their names. People were already bidding, 3100, 3200...

The clients continued to bid. The webcam site had info on each girl. Melissa's info stated she was a little shy, but a natural born cocksucker. Amy's info mentioned her willingness to try new things, and Sarah's info stated how quick she was to adapt to a situation, and give a customer a creative experience.

David watched the bids rise. When they started to slow down, he whispered for the girls to undress. Once Sarah, Amy and Melissa had done so, David then instructed the girls to spread their legs and part their labias wide. The girls made a provocative show as David zoomed in on each of their little slits to show the intact little cherries.

The bids started rising again. Some more posing and teasing keeping the men interested, until things slowed down, and seemed to be running to a close. Melissa's final tally was $12,700. Amy's bidding had risen higher, and had reached $14,500. And as expected, Sarah, being more known and more wanted, topped her two friends and clocked $16,300. David grinned at the final numbers, congratulated the winners, and turned off the cameras. "Well, that went very nicely," David commented.

Sarah asked "So, who won our first times?"

"Melissa will be having her first with that nice photographer guy with a thing for leather and lace," David informed the girls. "Amy, you remember the tall guy who enjoyed your bondage sessions, right?" Amy nodded her understanding. She had sort of expected Charles to win her. "And Sarah, the boss of those pro guys won yours. He's offering to round up to twenty thousand to make a movie from your first time."

Melissa and Amy look at Sarah. "A movie?" they chorused.

"Yes," David answered. "He wants to record Sarah giving her cherry, and probably sell the movie later." He grinned and suggested "you two want to be movie stars too? Pro stars?"

Sarah told Amy and Melissa about Cliff, about the pay site he ran, and how much money they made from subscribers. "They've actually come back to Lolicity twice to pay me for hits from the last time I worked with them," Sarah explains proudly.

David pulled Sarah close and kissed her. "Careful, or you'll be a millionaire before you turn seven," he teased. Then he smiled to Melissa. "You'll be the first," he told Melissa. "Your client, Andrew, will be picking you up tonight, while your parents are at that conference thing." The cover story was that David would be 'babysitting', and the girl's parents would never know their little girl was being pimped out. "Tomorrow morning, you will be a woman."

Melissa smiled. "It's that easy?" she asked.

"Well, like I told you," David reminded Melissa, "the first time will hurt a bit, but you know your client is a nice guy, so, it will not be too bad. And after that, you can fuck other guys, and be paid more too."

"Okay," Melissa said, looking forward to the evening.

Amy asked "What about me?"

"And me?" Sarah chimed in.

David smiled to Amy, and checked his notes and messages on the computer. "Charles wants you the next day, Amy," he told Amy. "Your parents will be attending a cocktail party for your dad's boss, right?" Another check was made. "Cliff wants you on the weekend, Sarah. I convinced your parents to take some time for themselves, so, you can take your time with the filming."

The girls nodded their understanding of the schedule. Amy said "Have a good time, Melissa."

"Yeah, let us know what it's like, okay?" Sarah added.

"I'll try," Melissa answered.

Night finally came, and Melissa's parents left for their boring business conference. David made sure the girl was dressed nicely, black skirt, white top, shiny black dress shoes, and drove her to the pick-up spot. Andrew's car was there, waiting. "Well, there he is," David said to Melissa. He kissed her, and smiled. "Have fun. Can't wait to fuck you later."

Melissa kissed David goodbye, and approached Andrew's car. Andrew opened the door for Melissa, smiling. "Hey sexy," he greeted her. "Come in, I have some nice things planned."

"N-nice to see you again, Andrew," Melissa managed to say as she climbed into the car. She liked Andrew enough not to be shy with him, but she was a just a little nervous, anyway.

Andrew chuckled and nodded, a bit nervous himself. He reached his hand over to stroke her thigh, and then offered her a tiny silk and lace thong that was white with pink lace. "Put this on, honey." The car didn't move until she had changed into the skimpy panties, which were made for her size.

Melissa pulled down her floral print panties, and slipped into the thong. "Ooohhh, I like how it feels, Andrew." Melissa ran her fingers over her slit, taking in the slippery feel through the silk, compared to the cotton panties she was used to.

"I'm glad you like it, and glad they fit well." He nodded, putting the car into gear and driving off. "I had some new clothes made for you."

Melissa gathered a little courage to satisfy her curiosity, and asked Andrew "where do you get these? My mom says shops don't make these for girls my age."

"Most shops don't," he nodded. "I have a friend who started making those for his daughter."

"Oh, so these panties were made by him, then?"

He nodded. "I showed him your size, and he made those and a few other things. I love lace and skimpy things."

Melissa giggled. "I can see that. I really like these panties. They're so pretty, and they feel so nice, too. Wanna feel, too?" Melissa invited Andrew to feel her through her panties, and Andrew didn't hesitate. He slipped his hand under her skirt, and played with her little mound, teasing her labia thru the fabric, and caressing the little girl as he drove.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at his home, and as usual he drove straight into the garage. "Here we are," Andrew announced. "Come on, lets get you dressed up for a little photo session."

Melissa followed Andrew inside, and wondered what clothes she'd get to wear for the photo shoot, and of course not wear for Andrew later that night. Andrew guided her back to the mini-studio, and offered her the clothes. A leather waist cincher with garter tabs, lace-trimmed fishnet stockings, high heeled boots, leather wrist bracers and a leather collar with a nametag that read "Sexy". He was going all the way with it, it seemed. The man helped Melissa change, guiding her to breathe out and tightening the cincher to shape her waist a bit. As soon as Melissa was dressed up, she took her place for the photo shoot.

Andrew guided Melissa to pose, like she, Amy and Sarah had done with Andrew before. Sensual poses. Standing, sitting, hands on waist, leaning this way and that. After a dozen snaps, he asked her to take off the panties and spread out her legs while sitting. Of course, as per the agreements for the auction, there were no limits on the number of pictures Andrew was allowed to take tonight. It was all included in his bids. Melissa posed well for each snapshot, and when she removed her panties and posed with her legs spread out, Andrew had plenty of snapshot opportunities.

After another dozen poses or so, Andrew put the camera away, and gently tugged Melissa into a kiss. "To my bed now, sexy," he murmured into her ear. "Time to make you a woman." She was picked up and carried upstairs, to a room with a nice big bed. Andrew placed her down, and stepped back to undress. Melissa watched him undress, and gave him an approving smile, as she waited for him to join her in bed.

Andrew moved into the bed smiling. He kissed the girl, then moved down to her chest. As usual, he took his time exploring her nipples, sucking, massaging, licking, before he continued downwards. Spreading the girl's legs wide, he latched his mouth to her slit, using his tongue and lips to explore and prepare her virgin sex.

Melissa took it all in. She gripped the blankets in bliss, as Andrew enjoyed his little lover's sweet cunny. "Ohhhh," she moaned, "that's so good... I'm.. already building up..."

Andrew chuckled low. He continued eating her out eagerly, and stopped just before she would have climaxed. Scooting up, he guided his shaft to her cunny. He reached for a bottle of lube, and poured it generously. "Ready, hon?" he asked his little lover. Without really waiting for a reply, he pushed a bit, testing her entrance, and kept pressure to make her stretch for him.

Melissa felt Andrew's cock start to enter into uncharted territory. She had never felt anything like this before. Of course, it was too late for second thoughts. She gripped the blankets, preparing herself for the moment David had told her about. Looking up at Andrew, she nodded. "I'm ready, Andrew," she told him.

He nodded, and pushed. The head of his adult shaft slipped past her labia, stretching the tight love passage, and rested at her cherry. He took a deep breath, and pushed past the little barrier with a firm thrust, claiming his prize, pushing in until he hit 'bottom', his cock’s head firmly wedged to her cervix. "Oh, fuuuck... yes!"

Melissa yelped in the pain of her cherry breaking, and realized, she had done it. She had given her virginity to Andrew, and he had made her a woman. It had hurt, but the hard part was over. The pain would go away, and now she could have real sex any time she wanted. "Oh, Andrew!" Melissa exclaimed. "I'm so happy!"

The man shivered, and smiled. He said "that's good, baby." He stroked her cheek, shivering, staying still until the throbbing on his shaft subsided at least some, not wanting to cum too soon. After a bit, he carefully pulled back, and then pushed in again, just a couple inches, giving Melissa time to get used to it before he really started fucking her.

As Andrew's cock massaged her insides, Melissa could feel the pain start to diminish. It felt better with every stroke, until it finally faded completely. She smiled at Andrew, and said "it doesn't hurt now, Andrew. I think I'm ready for more."

Andrew chuckled then, nodding. "Oh, we will do lots more, love, don’t worry." He started picking up the pace, caressing her nipples, only not kissing her because the height difference makes it impossible. After a minute or two, he started to fuck her more freely, just careful to not slam into her cervix, stretching her to take as much of his cock as possible and shivering at how a couple inches don't fit. "Oh baby, you pussy feels so great," he told Melissa, "better than any grown woman."

Melissa was thrilled beyond measure. She was better than a grown woman? Her heart soared as her lover made her feel good both physically and emotionally. "Thank you, Andrew," she said. "You feel so good in me, too."

Andrew nodded, his breath labored. He shivered and groaned, his shaft throbbing inside Melissa, warm precum oozed out, announcing his climax. Just a few thrusts later, he pressed firmly in and came hard, pressure building until his creamy seed started flowing past the little girl's cervix, right into her immature womb. And the girl reached her own climax as well, crying out in bliss as the orgasm surged stronger than she'd ever felt before.

Andrew slumped a bit, catching himself before he put his weight on Melissa. He gasped a bit, then took a deep breath. The man shivered, feeling his shaft lose its erection and slip out of his little lover. "Oh, wow," he said. He moved down a bit to kiss her. "So... how does it feel to be a woman?"

Melissa thought for a moment, before answering "I think I like it." She kissed Andrew sweetly, and let him hold her in the afterglow. After kissing him a second time, she said "I'm glad it was you."

"Thank you, hon. I'm happy I was your first." he grins. "Worth every cent; and if you are not tired, I could teach you a couple more positions?"

Melissa smiled. "That sounds good."

Andrew undressed Melissa completely, and took her to shower. Once they were clean, it was back to bed, where she learned how to ride a cock, then a bit later how to be fucked doggie style. After the third fuck, Andrew was completely spent, and Melissa called David to pick her up. As Andrew dropped her off, he handed Melissa a bag with the panties she wore for her first time, and promised to call soon to hire her again.

When David brought Melissa back to his place, she slept in his bed until her parents came to collect her. They thanked and paid David for babysitting, and took Melissa home.

The next morning, Sarah and Amy came over to ask Melissa what her experience was like. Amy of course was very curious, since she was the next one. "So, what it was like?" Amy asked.

Melissa told Amy and Sarah everything she and Andrew did. "It did hurt, just like David said it would," Melissa told her friends, "but then it felt sooo good after that." Sarah was a bit envious of her friends. Melissa for already having experienced it, and also Amy because she was next. Even though Sarah had been playing sexual games first, she was going to become a woman last of her friends. But, her time would come soon enough, and she wished Amy a great time with her client.

The next night, David drove Amy for her first time. Charles, the tall, quiet man who enjoyed bondage games, was waiting at the usual pick-up point. David gave the girl a good luck kiss, and sent her off to meet her client. Amy kissed David back, and went off to meet Charles. "I'm ready, Master," Amy told the man reverently.

Charles nodded, approving. First thing, she was collared. Then her hands were tied behind her back with soft rope. After helping Amy into his car, he drove off towards his place with Amy obediently sitting at her master's side in silence. She would only speak when Master gave permission, but she enjoyed the thrill of being at Master's side.

Charles drove home, and once there, blindfolded and gagged the girl before taking her into the house, guiding her with firm hands. Amy heard the familiar opening and closing of doors, the stairs down to the 'dungeon'. It was a bit chilly down there, and the man released her arms to undress the girl, keeping the collar, blindfold and gag on. Once she was naked, Amy was guided to a low padded sawhorse and bent over it, her arms and legs firmly secured to the contraption. Charles parted her ass cheeks, and teased her ass and labia as he usually did, then started teasing her clit. He was skilled and experienced, knowing exactly where to touch to make the girl's body react.

The touch of her master sent shivers of delight through Amy's little body. She trembled silently, awaiting her master's 'permission' to become a woman.

Master was not going to hurry. First, he placed small clamps on her nipples, then used a cool metal speculum to spread Amy's labia wide open. Warmed lube gel was squirted inside her sex, then a gloved finger spread it around, massaging her inner folds and teasing her virgin cherry. Amy had gotten used to being tied up, but she still flinched at the feeling of cool metal against her labia. The metal warmed up after a second or two, and she relaxed as much as she was able to in this position. The finger withdrew, and started massaging her rear. Pressing, teasing, and it seemed like master wanted to claim more than one virginity. He exchanged the finger for a thin vibrator, and started massaging the tight muscle ring, trying to relax it and probe past. Amy started to relax, and the vibrator was able to be inserted. Amy gripped the only thing she could: the legs of the sawhorse she was tied to.

Master slid the vibrator deeper in, and then a 'bulb' stretched her more. Once it slipped in, the vibrator was secured in place. The vibrator buzzed and massaged her insides, separated from her vagina by a thin wall of flesh. Amy could tell master was standing up, she heard his pants being undone, and after a moment, his shaft was pressing to her entrance. The penetration was made steady and slow, without pauses or hesitation, breaking past her cherry and sinking as deep as the small girl could take it.

Melissa was right. Master taking her cherry did hurt. As her barrier was broken, Amy was glad for the ball gag. Not only did it stifle her cry of surprise and pain, but it also kept her from biting down on her tongue.

Her master was not insensitive. He paused there, filling her, and caressed her back. He reached to play with her clamped nipples, familiar caresses, soothing in a way, gave her time to relax and get used to the member within her. Of course, the generous amount of lube he used helped too. As her master soothed her, Amy started to relax again. Her cunny was starting to feel better, and she took it in. Her master had made her a woman, and he was rewarding her with such loving attention. She had pleased her master.

The man drew back, and sank in again, starting a slow pace, and picked up speed, using the vibrator to tease her ass, turning the vibrations up so it stimulated her cunny's sensitive spots too.

Amy could feel the vibrator getting stronger, and gripped the sawhorse tightly. She was building to a climax. She wanted it to happen, but she knew to wait for Master's command. She did her best for him, but the vibrator wasn't making it easy. Of course, Master was subtle. As Amy built up to her climax, the man simply dripped cold water on the warm skin of her back, cooling down her arousal. Then, he started to tease and work her up again just to stop and twist her nipples just enough for the pain to break her arousal again. Then he excited her again, He was curious as to how much of an orgasm-denial game the little girl could take, as he continued to 'break' her into a good, submissive pet.

Amy whimpered softly as her master denied her orgasm again and again. Finally, he was getting the reaction he liked. Amy was indeed a good little pet, and she tried so hard for him, but she sometimes forgot that he also liked to hear her react like any other little girl might in her situation. Not that he was hurting her, of course. Amy could have given the signal he had taught her at any time to put an end to this, and he would have done so. But she hadn't. She was suffering, but she was also enjoying it. And finally, maybe on the fifth of sixth time, just when she was expecting Master to deny her again, he didn’t. He massaged her clit intently, 'grinding' the head of his shaft to her cervix, and shooting a large load of seed deep inside her body. Amy felt his seed within her, and climaxed at last. The denials were worth it, as they made her orgasm that much better now that it finally happened.

However, Master wasn't done. He untied her, and lifted her off the padded sawhorse quickly, purposefully to make her lightheaded. Amy's ball gag was removed, and the man slipped his shaft into her mouth to have her 'clean' their mixed fluids.

Amy did her best to suck her master clean, the taste of her own fluids mixed with his confused her for a moment, before she realized it was her own taste that made it different. 'So this is what he tastes when he licks me down there?' she thought, amazed by her own flavor.

After Amy was done cleaning her master up, she was helped to stand, and the blindfolds were removed. Charles smiled to her, picking up the little girl. "So, you enjoyed yourself, sexy?" he asked the little girl. Ah yes, the session was over. He was simply Charles, not Master, for now.

Amy answered "Oh yes, very much so." She snuggled with Charles as he held her close.

"Good," said Charles, "I hope you will keep wanting to try new things." he chuckled, and carried her to the bathroom so they could clean up fully. "I have so many ideas to try with you."

Amy got dressed, and called David to be picked up. Charles drove her to where he picked her up, and David brought her back to his place. Since Amy's parents were expecting to be out until very late, they had arranged for David to watch her overnight. They spent the night in David's bed, engaging in a few gentle sex games. Amy had been the one David had wanted to fuck the most of the three girls, ever since the day he first walked in on Sarah and her friends, and now she was finally able to let him. Afterwards, David held Amy in his arms, until she drifted off to sleep.

The weekend came, and Sarah's parents left for their mini-vacation, leaving her to be babysat by Uncle David. David made sure the now six-year-old looked her cutest, in a pleated miniskirt with no panties underneath, cropped top, and even a touch of make-up, pink lip gloss, before taking her to the pick-up spot for Cliff and his crew.

When the van arrived, Sarah headed over. The guys smiled for her, helping her in. Cliff pulled her into a kiss, a hand groping her ass, while the van drove off. "Hey sexy," he greeted her. "Ready to become a woman and a star all together?"

Sarah kissed Cliff back, and smiled. "You know it," she told him.

"God, you are hot," He said with a chuckle. "I'll fuck your brains out." A hand slipped under her top and played with her nipples, rubbing them. "I bet you'll be the best fuck of my life."

At last, Sarah was going to experience what her friends had. Cliff's attentions were exciting as ever, and now she was going to allow him even farther than ever before. "Oh, I'm so glad to hear that, Cliff," she told him. "I'm ready whenever you are."

"Oh, wait until we get to the house, no need to hurry." But on the way, he lifted her top, and suckled on her nipples hungrily, while teasing her slit and massaging her clit with skilled fingers.

Sarah had been expecting this to happen in the van. Sarah asked "the house? We did everything in here in the van last time."

"A woman's first time deserves a real bed," Cliff explained to the confused little girl, "or at least, a real couch." He chuckled. "We can have a lot of sex in cars and other places, later."

Sarah nodded her understanding. "Ohhhh, okay." She didn't even think the men might have had something else planned to help her first time be more memorable.

The trip didn't take long, but Cliff enjoyed 'playing' with Sarah every minute they spent in the van, by now knowing very well her sensitive spots, as well as how to tease and make her squirm. And Sarah squirmed and giggled quite a bit. She wanted to ask if they had just moved in or something, but she couldn't stop giggling long enough to do so.

When they got to the house, Sarah was carried in like a bride across the threshold. Most of the house was set up as a movie set, cameras here and there, pointing to the right angles. Cliff took Sarah to the kitchen, and set her on the kitchen counter. "Ready to start, cutie?" Cliff asked, assuming the role of Director. "I want you to lift your skirt, and play with yourself. Just pretend we are not here filming. Can you do that?" The men all take position, outside the line of sight of the cameras.

Confidently, Sarah said "I can do that." As soon as the cameras were rolling, she lifted her skirt, and traced her labia with her fingers. She played with her folds, exploring herself as she had been doing so in the mornings lately. She slid a finger along her slit, and carefully parted the folds to play with her clit, relishing the feelings she was giving herself. She propped herself up against a column so she could use her other hand to lift her shirt, and play with her own nipples. She ran her hand along from one to the other, before sliding her hand downwards to run along her legs. Downwards along one thigh, then upwards along the inside to go down the other and repeated her actions.

The men watched, smiling and nodding. When she seemed close, they stopped her. Cliff gave her a smile, and helped her change her pose. He had her put a foot up on the counter, in a more exposed position for the cameras. "Now, continue until you cum for the camera," Cliff directed as he stepped back again, and resumed filming

Sarah continued where she left off. She rubbed herself all along the insides of her thighs as she continued playing with her clit. She felt her orgasm closer, and started playing with her clit more energetically, her body twitching as her orgasm was seconds away. She reached her climax, and her juices flowed for the cameras as she moaned in bliss. "Ohhhh..."

Cliff zoomed in the camera for the orgasm, and then stopped. He moved in to kiss Sarah. "That was fantastic, babe," he praised. "Now, for the main event." Cliff picked her up, and moved to the couch in the living room. Cliff stood before her and offered his shaft. "Suck me off," he directed, "so I'll not cum to soon when I fuck you."

"Okay," Sarah said. She took Cliff's manhood in her little hands and carefully slid her mouth around it. She sucked expertly, bobbing in and out. She had taken a few pointers from Melissa, and even though Melissa might have still been the best of the girls, Sarah had become a close second by now. Sarah looked upwards, giving Cliff sweet looks, and continued to pleasure his shaft.

Cliff moaned in approval, stroking her hair while the cameras followed the action. Every moment of it until the man started to cum hard in her mouth, pulling back to shoot the last spurts on her face for the full 'money shot' effect. The men helped the little girl clean up, and Cliff got her into position, laying on the couch with her legs as spread as possible for the best possible view. Cliff used a vibrator to tease and prepare her, and Sarah giggled and squirmed a little when the vibrator came in contact with her body. Cliff then applied a generous amount of lube, which Sarah felt was a little cold, but it warmed up after a second or two. And as Cliff spread her labia, he exposed her intact cherry for the cameras.

Once Sarah was as ready as possible, Cliff moved to between her legs, guiding his adult shaft to her opening. He got in position, and pressed in. He eased himself into her body, giving Sarah time to stretch for him. Sarah took some deep breaths, knowing from Uncle, Melissa and Amy what to expect. As Cliff eased himself into her, Sarah prepared herself for the moment, and looked up at him. He could see it in her eyes. She was ready. Cliff smiled, and then pushed past her cherry, claiming it, and keeping the pressure until he was as deep as she could take an adult cock. There, Cliff stopped again to let her get used to his presence stretching her inner folds.

As Sarah felt her cherry pop, her eyes popped wide open, and she gasped. She gritted her teeth with the pain, her eyes watering a little, and reached up to hold onto Cliff. She wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly, which helped to ease the pain a little. Cliff shivered as the little girl clung to him, and he caressed her, soothingly, lovingly, he did everything he could to help her relax, and let her get used to it.

The pain started to dull, and Sarah relaxed a little. She wasn't hurting Cliff, but she realized she was holding him so tightly. She loosened her grip, worried about hurting him. She'd forgotten about the cameras. She'd forgotten about making a show of her first time. She only saw Cliff, and relaxed as he touched her. The man smiled then, and started moving. He drew back, and then sunk in again, and he reached a hand to play with her clit, as he really initiated Sarah's first fuck.

The shaft inside Sarah started to feel better. She felt it gently moving in and out of her, massaging her insides. Sarah had loved outercourse. It had been one of her favorite parts of sex, but this was so much better. She took in the new feelings, and started to build to another orgasm. Looking up at Cliff, Sarah said "I think I can handle it... a little faster, now." Cliff nodded, and picked up the pace, fucking her faster, firmer... 'grinding' his cock’s head to her cervix, playing with her clit as he started building up to a climax, glad for the earlier blowjob helping him to last, and not just cum before she was ready for her own climax. But it wouldn't be long, as Sarah felt her climax coming. She was seconds away, and only had time to say "Cliff, I'm..." before the powerful orgasm took her. She shuddered hard, her words lost in her cry of ecstasy.

Cliff groaned, holding back just a few seconds more, a few thrusts, before he came hard inside Sarah, sealing her transition into 'womanhood'. He pressed in and stayed there, shivering, until his shaft started shrinking. Then, he pulled back and let the cameras show the gaping little slit, oozing his seed.

Sarah caught her breath, and laid on the couch oozing. She took it all in. She had made it through her first time, a little sore, but happy. She smiled, and looked so sweet, like a curious little angel.

Cliff chuckled low, picked her up and kissed her deeply, before speaking. "Hmm, like it, hon?"

"Very much," Sarah told him.

"Oh, good," Cliff said, "because we all look forward to making a lot of movies with you." Sarah smiled. She had hoped that they'd say that.

But, a deal was a deal. The men handed Sarah the money, and she was able to relax while they edited and put the movie together. Sarah was sent back home with her pay, and a copy of her first short action feature.

Sarah returned home wealthy, treasuring the video in her possession. When Amy and Melissa came over afterwards, she showed them and Uncle the movie she made. It started with her masturbation scene, then the blowjob, and finally the deflowering, filmed from different angles, not a single detail missed. David approved, and kissed each of the girls in turn. "So, my three little women," he addressed the girls, "ready for a fun and very lucrative career?" All three girls nodded their eagerness.

The four planned their futures. Of course, some of the money would be put aside for college and such, but they still had plenty of money to play with from then on. Being able to have real sex, the girls really enjoyed everything their clients could want from the girls. As for David, the girls all loved him very much. They had offered to share their profits with him, but he wouldn't hear of it. He wouldn't take a dime from them unless it was to spend on them. Their love and affections were more than enough for David. He liked things as they were, and he told them so.

The End.

---------​-------------------------

Thank you to all of you who stayed with me up to the very end. I hope you all enjoyed it, and be sure to comment and let me know who you liked best of the three.

Comment

Nice story, glad you went with a happy ending, not a fan of dark or sad endings in my porn. But I am curious to what you had planned
                          Check out my stories
                          https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Originally posted by Andreamedis View Post
                            I'll leave it up to your imaginations as to what the original ending was going to be.
                            My guess: She's actually a male identical-twin Martian secret agent who fakes her own death even though she was dead the whole time with her head in a box under an old sled after the Nazis forced her to choose herself just as she was about to get on the train to meet a stranger…

Really nice bit of fantasy with Sarah getting to stay home alone despite her age, though I had to imagine her older than five the way she talked to and negotiated with "The Camera Crew." It was a bit shocking that David would even forward the call in the first place, but from how she behaved in the van it was clear that she'd been trained pretty well on how to behave. They could have just taken her virginity if they wanted – or even dumped her phone and ran off with her! Thank goodness they didn't do anything bad like that or take a key imprint and follow her home or something.

Then it was terrific to see her amaze her little friends with the wonderful money-making opportunities. Nice delicious descriptions of Amy and Melissa, plus some personality definition to really make the encounters so much more fun. Lucky Sarah! Lucky David!

Andrew seems like a nice fellow, and very gentle with Melissa thankfully. Also, nice fashion bits in there, though my favorite of course is full birthday suit after the initial intercourse. It was sweet to see (in my mind ) Melissa take it so well.

Charles' time with Amy was great too, especially with her being so obedient. Nice set-up and really interesting way to be "forceful" while being so quiet and calm about the whole thing for his part. Doing wicked things in such a matter-of-fact way can make the objectification even more powerful, yet Amy got to enjoy the full passion for herself while still being under control to make it even better. Good thing she saved some of her sexual appetite for David too, making it all the sweeter.

Finally, it was very touching that David refused to profit at all from what the girls earned (even though he certainly put some work into the business) because it was clear that their affections – emotional as well as physical – are what he treasured most.

So it was a very fun and sometimes creepy-thrilling tale with plenty of descriptiveness and some nice light fun kinks for everyone. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
                              My guess: She's actually a male identical-twin Martian secret agent who fakes her own death even though she was dead the whole time with her head in a box under an old sled after the Nazis forced her to choose herself just as she was about to get on the train to meet a stranger…
                              ​*Blink blink* I don't think even M.Night Shyamalan would think of a plot twist that bizzare.

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
                              They could have just taken her virginity if they wanted – or even dumped her phone and ran off with her! Thank goodness they didn't do anything bad like that or take a key imprint and follow her home or something.
                              That one's actually right. Although it's a bit more complicated than that. Since there don't seem to be any spoiler tags on this forum however, I'll write it out in white text to blend into the white background, just in case anyone doesn't want to read it. Just simply highlight it if you want to read it.

Chapter 8: Betrayal involved Felicia having a run in with Cliff and his buddies. After having their way with Felicia against her will, Sarah ​was supposed to find out about it, and decide she wanted out. Cliff and his buddies decide they don't like that, and kidnap her. And even that's actually an altered version from the original content that wasn't allowed on lah, in which Sarah blames herself for what happened to Felicia, and ends her own life. Death isn't allowed on lah, so I changed it to the kidnapping idea. Yet when I ran the idea by the person who had wanted all this in the first place, he wanted a happier ending which, as I said, I ended up liking better anyway.

So that's that. I'm currently working on a commision for YOMI, and then after that I have ideas for a new story involving one of the girls from this story, all grown up. However, this story took me almost 2 months to write, so it'll be a while before my next story is ready. But once the next one is, I hope you enjoy it too.

Comment

Working...
                              X