Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Hey people this is a reading room not a Library.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Victor2K View Post
    I would never hate you too pal and would feel awfully bad if I did. Don't worry, this thread wasn't meant for other people but to myself trying to find answers. Not that I do want to be the most popular writer anywhere but also want to know if actually there are people caring for great stories (I know you do), be mine or of someone else

I understand, everybody is a bit worn out if in 'this business' for many years and plus having other RL things catching up. It was just some upsetting of mine toward myself and now I understand that it was unfair to blame others for that

I hope that we can still be friends and that you can always like my things as I want to still like yours as well
    thanks fella, and now with a bit of rest, i understand you guys better. Indeed being ignored is WORST than anegative vibe. Expecially in front of a certain number of views.
    (damn i REALLY got too paranoid lately, thank god i did not said something offensive this time...on another board i was temporary banned)

Comment

Originally posted by the Baron of Kaos View Post
      thanks fella, and now with a bit of rest, i understand you guys better. Indeed being ignored is WORST than anegative vibe. Expecially in front of a certain number of views.
      (damn i REALLY got too paranoid lately, thank god i did not said something offensive this time...on another board i was temporary banned)
      Don't worry man... when we are upset, our minds only can get dizzy and do this kind of stuff
      A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Originally posted by the Baron of Kaos View Post
        Ah sorry for my over reaction. All work and no fun make Fez the Baron a really paranoid boy.
        Add to this that i don't deal well with changes(it will took time....for getting accustomed to this place...) and i am slightly misanthrope.
        So yeah I'm a powder keg of potential negative vibes, again sorry to everyone for that
        Hey Baron,

Well don't worry about it buddy.

When you want to shout you shout.

When you want to post you post.

Comment

Working...
        X