Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Gravity Falls] AquaMabel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gravity Falls] AquaMabel

OK, here's a little something about me for those TJA members who don't know me. I LOVE Gravity Falls. I think it's right up there with Phineas and Ferb as the best Disney XD toon ever, and it's my 2nd favorite Disney cartoon (right after Kim Possible). It's gotten a lot of love almost everywhere, but one problem I've had is what's been focused on. Usually FanFics have been focused on Dipper and Wendy or Pacifica. And when Mabel has been brought into the picture, it's under Pinecest.

I got no problem with that, but more variety is needed.

With that said, I give you...AquaMabel! Hope you enjoy...

AquaMabel

“Everything’s under control here, Grunkle Stan.”

Dipper spoke those words as he walked down the stairs of the Mystery Shack, reaching the ground level. “Yeah, Soos and Melody are still off on their Honeymoon.”

“About time he shacked up.” Stand replied. “So where’d the two lovebirds go anyway?”

“San Diego Comic Con.”

Stan groaned. “UGH! My brother must’ve suggested that. Anyway, you know what to do, right?”

“I know, I know.” Dipper responded. “All sales are final, no refunds and money back guarantees are just lies perpetrated by the government.”

“That’s my boy!” Stan complimented, before a guttural roar was overheard from his side of the line. “Gotta go, need to help the brainiac with some stupid spider-person infestation.”

Dipper became concerned after hearing that. “Grunkle Stan, you aren’t still looking for Darlene again, are y—?”

“Your starting to break up, kid!” Stan interrupted, making static sounds with his mouth. “I gotta go! Call you back later!”

Dipper just sighed and hung up the phone as he walked into the living room, spotting his sister and her friends in the midst of a hypnotic gaze at the TV. Mabel, Grenda and Candy were all hooked on the latest Duck-tective marathon, and it put a smile on Dipper’s face. For the past few years the twins have made their annual summer journey back to Gravity Falls, learning more about the town and having more adventures with each visit. But with Soos and Melody, and subsequently Soos’ grandmother, out of town, they had the run of the Mystery Shack. That alone was sure to bring new challenges and adventures.

“Another Duck-tective marathon?” He asked.

“Hey, bro-bro!” Mabel responded. “How’s Grunkle Stan & Ford?”

“Somewhere in Spain battling Spider-People.” Dipper revealed.

Mabel sighed, much like her brother did earlier. “Darlene?”

“You know it.” He answered. “Well, not many customers today, so I’M gonna take some time to continue my own Journal entries.”

“See ya, Dipper!”

He waved goodbye to his sister as he left out the front door, just as their show went to commercial. Grenda took this opportunity to talk to Candy. “OK, so while we were on his Yacht, Marius puckered his lips at me. But I said, if we’re going to smooch town, then—!”

Grenda stopped herself when she noticed her friend Candy motioning for her to stop, and pointing to Mabel. “Why are you acting so weird!? Is this about that time at the Library?”

“Ah Grenda, Candy’s just trying to spare my feelings over hearing about you and the Baron.” Mabel revealed.

“AGH! I’m so bad at recognizing social cues!” Grenda lamented, before punching herself in the gut.

“We just know that…you haven’t been that lucky finding love here.” Candy added.

Mabel brushed it off, though. “Girls, girls, no need to worry about me. I’ve recognized that the only person I should care about loving is myself. I don’t need to go crazy over every cute guy I see, because as long as I have me and my friends, I’ll be just fine.”

A knock on the door of the Mystery Shack grabbed Mabel’s attention, but she continued with her friends as she went to answer it. “Yep, Mabel is just find being with Mabel.” As she opened the door though, she was greeted with shock and feelings she had thought long gone; all from an old flame.

“Mabel!”

“Mermando!?”

She could only stare at the gentleman in the doorway, amazed to see him standing in front of her. So amazed in fact, she felt backwards and fainted.

“She’s passed out! What do we do!?”

“We can give her everything in the medicine cabinet to drink! One of them is bound to wake her up!”

Upon hearing that, Mabel quickly sat up. “I’m good, I’m good, I’m…Mermando?”

“It is good to see you again, my darling Mabel.” He said, bending down and kissing her hand.

“But…but-but…how!?” She said in confusion. “How are you back here, how did you find me…and how do you have legs!?”

Mabel just noticed that the Merman no longer possessed the lower half of a fish, and now appeared to be completely human. “There will be plenty of time to explain, but first, I am in need of your aid!”

“Wh-what’s wrong?”

“I am being chased!” He revealed. “I do not know by who or what, but it has pursued me relentlessly! All across the ocean it has hunted me, but I was able to lose it when I reentered Gravity Falls. I believe the strangeness of this town might have thrown it off.”

Standing to her feet, Mabel put her hands on his shoulders and stared into his eyes. “Well don’t worry, because you’re safe here. Whatever’s after you, we’ll take care of it. And we’ll make sure to get you home to your wife, the Queen of the Manatees.”

“Actually…she and I are separated right now, which is why I came here t—!”

The rest of his words were smothered by Mabel’s lips as she kissed him passionately. They both fell to the floor, with Mabel landing on top of him as her tongue entered his mouth. Her hands immediately went to work unbuckling Mermando’s pants, and would’ve succeeded had she not been pulled off by Grenda.

“Mabel, compose yourself!” She told her. “You have guests!”

Mermando also picked himself up off the ground. “Oh! I had forgotten how…forward you can be, Mabel.”

She giggled nervously as she gathered herself. “Whoo, I don’t know what came over me. But these are my friends, Candy and Grenda!”

“I kiss just like Mabel.” Candy whispered to him, drawing Grenda’s attention.

“Candy!”

“Um, perhaps I should go wash up. I have been running many miles and I am reasonably sweaty.” He proposed.

“Of course, right this way!” Mabel agreed, showing him to the bathroom. As he entered, she closed the door for him before grabbing her two friends by the wrists and leading them towards the door. “OK, party time’s over, got a man to get with, see ya later!”

“Mabel, get a hold of yourself!” Grenda demanded.

“What happened to ‘Mabel only needs Mabel’?” Candy added.

“You don’t understand, girls.” She told them. “Mermando was my first love, my first kiss…and he came back! Love doesn’t give these opportunities all the time, so I have to take them!”

Mabel’s words resonated with Grenda, as she began to understand how Mabel felt. “You’re right, Mabel…but just don’t go overboard! Remember, make him work for it!”

The two young women giggled at the comment, as Candy could only stare at the door which led to one of the hottest guys she had ever seen. “So…that is Mermando…”

“Did you see that mustache?!” Grenda added. “Ooh -la-la!”

The large young woman couldn’t help but fantasize as Candy tapped Mabel on the shoulder, getting her attention. “Uh, Mabel…about that agreement we made a year ago…”

“I told you Candy, I get him first, then we talk about the three-way.” Mabel reminded her.

“But you didn’t say that when Dipper was on the couch…” Candy argued.

“Wait, what!?” Grenda chimed in, snapping from her daydream.

“Nothing!” The two of them blurted out.

An awkward silent grew between the three, which was thankfully broken by the sound of the bathroom door opening, and Mermando coming out. He had taken off his shirt, letting his bare chest out in the open. Though he was more slim than muscular, his torso still appeared sculpted, and was enough to drop the jaws of all three ladies.

“Nan danji jeolm-eun yeoseong ui soseol eseo igeos-e daehae ilg-eossseubnida.” Candy muttered in awe.

“Down girls, we gotta focus on keeping Mermando safe.” Mabel reminded them as she approached him. “So, how about we go up to my room and—!”

“Mabel!” Grenda interrupted.

“I mean, we go and take care of whatever is chasing you.” She said, revising her words.

Showing his gratitude, Mermando grabbed Mabel’s hands and held them to his chest as he gazed into her eyes. “Never have I met a woman such as you, Mabel. One who’s beauty is only matched by the kindness within her heart. Truly, I am the luckiest man just to be here in your presence.”

She was virtually melting in front of him. Her knees became weak and her nipples hardened as she turned to her two friends. “Just 10 minutes, please!” Grenda and Candy both grunted in disapproval. “UGH, Fine! Let’s go.”

“But, I do not understand.” Mermando said as Mabel led him towards the front door. “Where are we going?”

“If someone’s after you, then we gotta find out who it is.” Mabel informed him. “And to do that, there’s only one place we have to go!”

Opening the front door, the four poured out of the Mystery Shack and were immediately confronted by a bald man wearing a business suit. “HA! I finally found you!”

“Apparently it’s right outside.” Candy surmised.

“Convenient.” Grenda added.

“Wait, it’s you three girls!” The man replied. “The ones who ruined me!”

“Ruined you?” Mabel repeated. “Why you ackin’ so Cray-Cray?”

“Wait, Mabel.” Candy said. “I recognize him now. It’s the same man who was the manager of Sev’ral Timez!”

The man nodded in agreement. “That’s right, it’s your old archenemy, Ergman Bratsman!”

Mabel cocked an eyebrow at that statement. “Archenemy? I don’t know about that. I mean I got Gideon and sometimes Pacifica to deal with…”

“I only have to deal with the Gnomes!” Grenda said.

“I’ve never had an ARCH-enemy before.” Candy added.

“Never mind that!” He said. “Just give me the Merman! I’ve got big plans for him.”

“My name is Mermando!” He replied with his head held high. “And I will go nowhere with you, sir!”

Mabel echoed his sentiments. “You heard the sexy former Merman, he’s not going and you’re not taking him!”

“YEAH!!!” Candy and Grenda agreed.

“Is that so? Well, we’ll see about tha—!” His threat was interrupted by a coughing fit that caused him to double over, nearly losing his balance. “Would one of you happen to have a lozenge on you? Ah forget it, I’ll just bring him out!”

Raising his left hand, he simply snapped his fingers, which confused the four. “Oh, what are you gonna do, summon some gigantic beast to capture us and take Mermando?” Mabel mocked.

As she spoke those words however, the ground began to tremble. Suddenly, the trees behind Ergman began to sway, before completely bending and breaking away to show a hulking rock golem that stood 4 stories tall…and glared right at the four.

“Huh, so that’s exactly what he did. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!”

The four darted off away from the Mystery Shack, with the Golem following behind. After fleeing into the woods though, they noticed there was one missing from their group. “Where’s Mermando!?”

Looking back, they saw the hunky teen struggling to keep up. “I…never knew…legs did…so much work!” He huffed.

Grenda wasn’t about to risk his capture, though. “NO HOT GUY GETS LEFT BEHIND!” She hollered, picking him up onto her shoulder before rushing to catch up with the lawyers.

After getting enough distance, the four split up into two pairs to hide deeper in the forest as the Golem continued its search. Mabel and Candy took the high ground by climbing a nearby tree, but almost regretted it immediately as they had to hide from the passing eyes of the Golem. Once it did pass however, Mabel spotted something she could use to take it down.

“Candy, look!” She pointed to an area behind the Golem’s neck, which was sprouting a long vine. “I bet if I yank it, the whole thing’ll fall apart!”

But Candy was hesitant. “Wait, Mabel! How can you be sure that it will work?”

“Because, my dear Chiu…” She replied, brandishing her trademark Grappling Hook. “…I saw it in an Anime.”

With those words, Mabel leapt into action. She fired her Grappling Hook, snagging the shoulder of the stone beast like she wanted. She reeled herself up and carefully began her climb to reach the back of its neck, nearly falling off with every step it took. Once there, she grabbed hold of the vine and yanked it hard while diving off the creature. She fired her Grappling Hook again, catching a nearby branch and slowing her descent as the Golem began to disassemble, collapsing down to nothing more than a large pile of boulders and rocks. Mabel slowly lowered herself to the ground as her friends quickly joined her and cheered.

“Nothing can stop the power of Friendship, Love and Grappling Hooks!” Mabel declared.

“Mabel, that was amazing!” Mermando told her, still on Grenda’s shoulders. “Your skill with that gadget, it is…muy impresionante!”

“Aw, you don’t have to sweet talk me in Australian.” Mabel replied while blushing.

“Again, Spanish.” He clarified.

“Uh, guys?”

Grenda pointed towards the large pile of rocks, which was beginning to shift and move, reforming itself to the Golem it was before. “All those who move we should relocate deep into town say Aye!”

“AYE!!!”

With them all in agreement, the four scrambled away from the scene, just as Ergman arrived to see his creation pull itself together again. “Those annoying girls escaped with my prize!” He growled. “But they can’t hide for long. And once I get some cough drops, I’ll find them and make that Merman mine!”

“Do you see anything, Candy?”

The bespectacled teen gazed out over the rooftops of Gravity Falls, as she stood in the newly rebuilt Bell Tower. She remained up there for nearly a minute, before using the ladder to slide back down and join her three friends. “No, no giant rock monsters that I could see.”

Mabel breathed a sigh of relief. “Good, we lost them.”

“Perhaps that means you can put me down now.” Mermando offered, while still on Grenda’s shoulder. Noticing this, she promptly placed him down.

“You weight half as much as my pillows!” She told him.

“So what do we do now?” Candy asked.

“Now girls, we go get help. Follow me.”

With Mabel leading the way, the four moved throughout the streets of Gravity Falls. Passing the … Diner and the …Bar, things really took a turn for the mysterious when Mabel motioned for them to follow her into a dark alley. Deeper and deeper they ventured until they came up on a neon pink-tinted door. Mabel knocked on it, and a moment later a small eye slot slid open, with a menacing pair of eyes gazing outward.

“What’s the password!?” A deep voice asked from the other side of the door.

Mabel leaned closer to the door and whispered it to the doorman. “…it makes the world go round.”

The slot shut quickly and, after a few moments, the door opened to show a massive biker covered with tattoos, including two descriptive ones on his head & chin respectively, standing on the other end. “You may enter, Mabel.”

As he stepped to the side, she confidently strolled in, followed by Candy, Grenda and Mermando…until they were halted by the large doorman. “Oh, forgot!” Mabel giggled. “They’re cool Tats, they’re with me.”

He stood aside again, letting them venture into the strange dwelling. As they continued to follow Mabel, they saw unusual sites that they didn’t really expect in such a dark place. Instead of the toughest of the tough arm-wrestling or duking it out, there were couples there; having dinner, dancing or just enjoying each other’s company. They even spotted Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Durland feeding each other pieces of their own cake.

“What is this place?” Mermando asked.

“It is Heaven.” Candy replied.

“I am SO taking my boyfriend here!” Grenda declared.

“And that’s not even the best part.” Mabel revealed.

“Welcome to the Love Lounge, dudes!”

Looking across the room, the 4 laid their eyes upon the proprietor of the establishment. Sitting on a lavish bean bag chair and surrounded by several lovely ladies, he sat comfortably while drinking a bottle of hippie tea, taking in the ambience. He’s the Ambassador of Amore, the Czar of Hearts…The Love God.

Digging what I'm reading so far
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Very good. First saw this story on AFF and liked it there.

Comment

Originally posted by thatguywiththefaceOG View Post
        Digging what I'm reading so far
        Originally posted by Lerianis View Post
        Very good. First saw this story on AFF and liked it there.
        Thanks, guys. Appreciate the read.

Comment

Working...
        X