Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Ferretlord's Furry Fics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferretlord's Furry Fics

Here I will be posting all my writings, most will be furry stories set in my fictional resort town of Razor Bay, but I'll occasionally post a fic here based on a cartoon or movie. Every story will have tags so you can tell the difference.

Things Always Change

A Tale of Razor Bay

Contains: Furry, Squirrels, Aunt/Nephew, Incest, Masterbation, handjob, shota, long set-up, no actual sex this chapter.

Chapter 01:

“Mahm eh feewl find!” the young squirrel protested before taking a large breath through his nose. A large snort filled the living room as he did.

“Oh really, your find?” His mother a thirty something tall and slender squirrel retorted. “Listen honey, you can't go twenty minutes outside without your inhaler.”

“Bud mai fwens dan eh ad pwans dis summa!” The twig thin preteen protested.

“Shawn we can't stay here. The pollen and smog is killing you! Razor Bay is a great city. Your Aunt is a lot of fun. Spend the summer with her, and your Father and I will be down near the end of August.” His mother placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed his forehead. “Honey when your medicated your a zombie. I want you have friends, play games, live life, not drool on the couch hooked up to an oxygen machine.”

Shawn buried his head into his mother's chest, as both started sobbing.

Shawn's plane touched down at the Razor Bay airport. He walked down to the main gate, and looked around to find no one waiting for him. The young boy sighed before heading to baggage claim. He got his bags and sat down in front of the sliding glass doors.

He waited for ten minutes watching strangers come and go with no sign of anyone familiar. He sighed again before digging into his pocket to turn on his cell. He flipped through his contacts before looking up to see the beauty of the violet-orange sun set.

He was about to call his Aunt when the roar of an suv caught his attention. Flying into the white zone. The brunette haired boy sat there in pure shock as Montley Crue blared from the car. A tall female squirrel with raven black hair that clung to the sides of her head stepped out with a cell phone against the side of her head.

“Yeah, no everything's fine. I'm only running late because of you... Yeah it's fine he's right here... I'll see you in two weeks.” The female squirrel bid goodbye before turning to Shawn. “Hey kid, so you completely doped or only mostly?”

“What?” He asked in pure confusion. He took a good long look at the woman in front of him. She stood about 5'9 with a toned body. She had a slight curve to her hips, and enormous tits. Shawn had to guess double Ds.

“Hey I know the girls look yummy, but I asked a question. You completely drugged up on your meds, or can you form a complete sentence?” She asked with her hand on her hip.

“Aunt Cammy?”

“Yes Shawn I'm your Mom's sister.”

“Oh I just didn't know... uhm what.”

“Ha, wasn't expecting me to be me huh?”

“Uhm, Yeah all Mom's pictures of you are from when I was a baby.” He started to relax as the two of them put his bags into the backseat of the suv. Shawn hopped into the passenger seat as they flew off towards the coastal town.

“So you like my music, or are you more of a hip hop guy?” Cammy asked as the got onto the highway.

“No it's fine I'm into a lot of metal. I usually listen to DragonForce when I'm gaming.” He replied nervously glancing at the Aunt he never knew.

“Yeah your Mom said you were a fellow gamer. Something we can share on my vacation.” She smiled as she glanced at her Nephew She caught him staring at her breasts again. This made her giggle to herself.

“You game Aunt Cammy?” Shawn was slowly warming up to the idea of being exiled here. Then the thought of his friends hit him. He quickly looked down then out the passenger window.

Cammy immediately noticed this. “So... sucks to have to leave home and move to somewhere new. It sucked for your Mom and me to. Well with your Grandpa in the Army it happened a whole lot...”

The two sat in silence for a few minutes before Cammy spoke again. “Listen Shawn I'm gonna try my best to show you a good time, and that moving here isn't going to completely suck ass.”

“I know but it still means I have to start all over.” Shawn sighed a bit before he stared coughing. He immediately reached for his inhaler, and took in a big spurt.

Cammy looked at her nephew realizing how bad he was. “Don't worry kid I'm gonna do everything I can to help you.” She thought with determination.

It was about twenty minutes when they pulled into the Cul-de-sac, and Cammy's driveway. They entered into the house carrying Shawn's bags.

Cammy flipped on the lights. “Okay so this is the living room, and right over there is the kitchen. We'll be going to the store tomorrow. Come on down the hall here are the bedrooms.”

They walked down the hall with four door, two on either side. “Okay the two doors on the left are our bedrooms. First is yours, then mine. First door on the right is the bathroom. The second is my game room.”

“You have a whole room for gaming?” Shawn was really interested in that.

Cammy opened the door and flipped on the light. Shawn saw three walls of shelves nearly filled with games and gaming merchandise. The fourth wall was a custom entertainment center with nearly a dozen game systems hooked up. The young boy's jaw was on the floor.

The older squirrel led the younger to what would be his room. “Sorry about the flower comforter this is the guest room.”

“No it's okay.” He responded looking around the room. It had a full sized bed, a closet, dresser, and medium sized flat screen mounted on the wall opposite the bed. A small night stand was next to the bed with a box of tissues on it.

“Alright I don't know about you, but I feel nasty. I'm gonna hit the shower then veg out on the couch. You wanna join, or do you wanna sleep?” She asked from the door frame.

Shawn turned around and nodded a yes to her. Shawn took his shower first and headed to the living room dressed in an old T-shirt and boxer shorts. He turned on the TV and started flipping through channels while Cammy took her shower.

The boy started to really think about everything that had happened. His Aunt was actually cool. She blared heavy metal, played video games, and she was hot. He knew he shouldn't be thinking about his Aunt that way, but puberty started in on him last year. Shawn knew he'd lose it if she read comics as well.

He had turned on an old horror movie from the 80s just before hearing the bathroom door open. He turned to see his Aunt and almost fainted. Cammy was wearing only a lose baby blue tank top and a pair of matching panties that only covered about a quarter of her ass.

The young squirrel stammered at what he saw. Cammy only giggled as she could clearly see her nephew's half chub through his boxers.

“I'm guessing you like my sleep wear. Well I'll tell you a secret. I broke it out for you kid.” Cammy gave a coy smile as she said this.

“Y-you da- did!?” Shawn stammered.

“Yeah I normally sleep naked. But I figured you'd wan't a bit more eye candy to imagine you little perv.” She started to glare.

“I'm not a perv!” He defended trying to hide his erection.

“Oh really then why were your eye's glued to my boobs?”

“Well uhm that!” Shawn was starting to panic.

Cammy burst into laughter. “Oh man you should see your face. Damn that was priceless. Look I know why you're looking. Puberty sucks boners for no reason, everything pair of tits excites you, your voice cracks, and new down fur. Bleh... I'm letting you know it's okay. If you want to jerk off go ahead. Just not in public obviously.”

Shawn sat dumbfaced. He had no idea what to think. “Wha- what i-if I think about... What if I think about you?”

Cammy put on a warm smile. “That's okay to. Now take off your shirt. Your mom says we need to rub some vapor medicine on your chest.”

Shawn complied and yanked his Tee over his head. Cammy came around the couch with the jar of medicine in hand. What she did next continued to shock the young boy. She straddled his waist before taking a big glob of the vapor rub from the container.

She started working the goo into his chest fur. Her large breasts bobbing around right in front of his face. She started grinding her crotch against his. Shawn's cock was quickly springing to life. He started panting as she continued rubbing his chest in a manner that was less theraputic.

“Is she doing this on purpose? She has to feel my dick. I can feel her pussy.” Shawn thought as his Aunt continued the show.

Well I think that's enough for tonight. I guess I'm a bit more tried that I thought. I'm gonna call it a night.” Cammy breathed before kissing Shawn's forehead.

Shawn agreed as the two untangled from the couch and headed for their rooms. Shawn went into his room and closed the door. His boxers fell to the floor immediately.

He gripped his throbbing dick and began his clumsy stroking. “What the hell is she doing?” Shawn thought as he started picking up the pace. Walking to the bed while still trying to get off is when he noticed them. A pair of panties were draped over the tissue box.

He slowed down the pace as he reached out and picked them up. They were a very soft pair of panties. They had a lace top and a tampo on the crotch that read 'Press my button!' right above a red dot. The crotch itself was damp. He brought them up to his muzzle, and sniffed them curiously.

He didn't know enough about sex yet to understand about female climax. The musky scent however woke up primal instincts in him. He started sniffing the underwear harder. He buried his muzzle into them while picking up the pace of his stroking.

His mind was lost in lust when something else derailed the train of thought. Through the wall his head was against came a soft moan. The young squirrel boy froze letting the panties fall to his lap. He turned his head towards the wall to be rewarded with more moans.

Shawn's mind buzzed as he realized his Aunt was masturbating with only a thin wall between him. The memory of what had happened between the two only about fifteen minutes ago rose to the surface. He started to pick up the pace again. He wondered what Cammy's tits looked like. Did she have big nipples, tiny ones, How far did they stick out. He started panting. He could hear her moans as he himself started grunting.

“Ugh, ugh yes!” Cammy moaned from her bed.
    “Uh Mmmh hah!” Shawn grunted.

Each one could clearly hear the other. Shawn felt the familiar twinge that his flood gates were ready to burst. He panicked looking for something to cum into. He noticed the panties resting on his thigh.

“Aaah!” Shawn quickly managed to cover his cock with the ass of the panties before bowing his load hard into them.

He slid down into the bed as exhaustion hit him like a freight train. Jet lag, medicine, and his massive ejaculation were dragging on his eye lids. Them he swore he heard his Aunt reach her climax. “Oh YEESSS SHAWN!!!” He couldn't process what he heard as sleep finally crashed down on him.

Shawn woke up his bed a mess. The panties were still hanging of his rod;which was now hard again with morning wood. His crotch fur was matted with the dry cum. He carefully peeled the panties off and got up.

After slipping his boxers on and going to the bathroom, he walked out to the kitchen. The boy's eyes bugged out at what greated him. Cammy was bent over in the fridge with her tail raised. Shawn got a perfect view of The older squirrel's ass. He also noticed she was wearing different panties from the ones she went to bed in.

“Oh, you're awake already. That's great we need to get going anyway.” She said swishing her tail out of the way and looking over her shoulder.

“Where are we going?” He asked trying to regain his composure.

“Well first we have to run and pay a few bill, Then I'm adding you to my gym membership. I figure an hour workout, then we'll hit up my favorite game store.” Cammy rattled off the itinerary.

“Gym!?”

“Yeah gym. You think this smoking hot bod comes natural. Plus exercise will help expand your lungs, make it easier to breathe. Unless you can think of some other way we could work up a sweat.” her voice dripped in his ears as she emphasized the word 'other.'

She could see his face getting red through his fur, she giggled. “Shawn, your other head has an idea of what we could do.”

He glanced down to see his raging hard on had poked out of the fly of his boxers. He quickly tried covering it up, but was stopped by his Aunt. She batted his hands away before running her fingers up and down his shaft. He opened his mouth to protest, but was stopped as she put her free hand to his muzzle. She wrapped her hand fully around his cock, giving it a steady set of tugs.

“I told you last night you could jerk off whenever you liked, but doesn't it feel soo much better this way?”

“Aunt C-Cammy t-this is so messed up...”

“I Know, but it feels soo good doesn't it. Tell me did you sniff my wet panties when you jerked off last night?”

“You, you h-heard that.” He grunted starting to raise up on the balls of his feet.

“Of course I did, just like you heard me flicking my bean. Do you want me to stop, or go farther.”

“This i-s-s wrong. It's incest.”

“That's not what I asked Shawn, do you want me to stop, or do you want to lose your virginity to your Aunt Cammy?”

“Ugh, YES! YES! I WANT TO FUCK YOU!” He screamed as his hot load exploded onto the kitchen floor, startling Cammy a bit. She let his dick go, then stood up and pulled her tank top off.

“Now let's start our exercise routine.” She said as he stared at her massive exposed tits.

End of Chapter.

So tell me what you think. Sorry for the lack of actual sex, but I plan to make this a three to four chapter story, and this was running long.
    Last edited by Ferretlord; 02-29-2016, 07:09 PM.

Will take a deep read on those
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Working...
    X