Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

I think I goofed Chapter 1 - Well how are you Debbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I goofed Chapter 1 - Well how are you Debbie

I think I Goofed
    M/F, Sleeping sex, Oral, anal.

Chapter 1 - Well how are you Debbie

Well Garsh it sure is good to see you Debbie.
    It sure has been a long time.

Debbie:Thanks Uncle Goofy.

Goof:Awe Shucks! Call me Goof like every one else does.

Debbie:Well it is sure nice of you letting me stay with you for the Summer.

Goof:Well with Ol' Max gone to camp it's sure is lonely now and it will be
    nice to have the company. You can use Ol' Maxie's room for right now.

Debbie:Cool!

Goofy:Well Make your self at home.

Debbie:Thanks I will.

Debbie walked in to the kitchen and looked around for a few seconds and smiled this is really nice I like how you have it.

Debbie:So have you got any snacks Goof?
    I am so hungry I would eat any thing you would put in my face right now. I been riding my Ass off.
    Oops!
    Sorry!
    my Butt off for the last 3 days on my bike to get here.

As Goof walked into the kitchen he is confronted with a wonderful sight.
    Debbie was bent over in the front of one of the lower cabinets rummaging
    around.

Goofy: Do you see anything you like Debbie?

Goofs eyes had almost shot from his head. Debbie's worn out old fated jeans
    were tattered in all the right places. Her pants were split almost half way down her ass to the crotch at the seam and her panties under them had not faired that much better. In fact they could only be called panties in the academic since.
    True they were made of cloth and were originally made to conceal ones
    shame. But now well used and torn they did little to conceal In fact they did more to flaunt and suggest nudity. Much in the same way a
    stripper uses a G string. As he stood and looked at them he decided that once had been pink, But from long wear and now covered in road dust and sweat it was hard to tell.
    Never removing his eyes from her bottom Goof leaned on to a
    counter.

Goofy: Can I help you with anything Debbie?

Debbie: Call me Deb.
    No! I can handle it. Is there something you want me to get out for you while I am down here for you to eat?

Goofy: Oh Gosh! A-heck! No thanks.
    I'll just watch you.
    Eat that is.

Debbie: What ever turns you on is cool with me.

Debbie laughed.

As he watched her dig in the cabinet Deb's hips worked from side to side as
    her Ass cheeks clinched and unclenched. Goof picked up a large wooden spoon from the counter and held it in both white gloved hands in front of himself and twisted it back and forth in nervous anticipation. Never even realizing he was doing it.

Goofy: Its been so long since There was a woman in the house I almost forgot how nice it was.

As Goof stood admired her ass as he studied it closely.
    It was a very full bottom, Some might even call it a little fat but to him it
    looked just right he thought. It had a nice peachy shape to it and just the
    right amount of Jiggle to it. The Jiggle is the key to a perfect bottom Goof
    thought.

Debbie: So what do you do for fun around here?

Goofy: Oh me? I read a lot and listen to my old records on my Victrola. Oh
    and I go bowling on Saturday nights.

Debbie: Sounds like a hoot.

Deb turns and sets the food on to the table.

Debbie: Don't you have a girlfriend or go out.

Goofy : No I have not done that for years. No one wants a old Dog like me.

Debbie: Years how many?

Goofy: Well Max is 17 and well you know about his mom.

Debbie: Yeah! I know I am sorry. Ran off with Donald.

Goofy: So it's been lets see 14 years now.

Debbie: 14 years since you were married right.

Goofy: No that long since I did anything.

Debbie: Anything?

Goofy: Yep! Oh well when I was a Pup I dated a lot. There was Clarabelle my
    first love then there was Glory-Bee.

Debbie: What ever happen to them?

Goofy: Clarabelle and Glory-Bee ran off together. Lesbians you know. But oh
    well I have Max and the house and my reading and....

Debbie: Gee you need to get out more Goof old boy.
    Your a good looking guy.
    Lot's of women would like you.

As she walked over to him and goosed him in the belly with a finger.

Debbie: Can I use it if you are not going to.

She stood in front of him holding out her hand to him.

Goofy: He looked at her stupidly Use my wh.... wh.... what?

Debbie: Spoon!

Goof looked down and seen the spoon.

Goofy: Oh Garsh! Here you go sorry.

Debbie: Thanks!
    You got any pickles?

Goofy: Sure there in the cabinet.

Debbie: I did not see them.

Goofy: There in the bottom shelf. Way in the back.

Debbie: OK!

Debbie then got down on all 4's and looked.

Debbie: Are you sure there here.

Goofy: Keep looking. all the way to the back.

As Debbie scooted in further with her head down lower and her ass up higher Goof got the real treat. In this position her ass cheeks were flared
    open as wide as they could ever get, And the one tare in her panties was right next to her Asshole and when they were now under the strain that they scooted to were Debbie's little pooper peeked out at him. It was about the size of a dime pink and hairless.
    As she dug for the pickles it puckered with her movements.
    It looked to be winking at him and saying Hello!

Goofy: Well Hello to you.

He wisped under his breath.

Debbie: There not here.

Goofy: Huh! Oh heck I am sorry here they are.
    He reached behind himself and handed her the pickles.

Debbie: No problem.

After she ate he showed her to Max's room.
    As Debbie walked in front of him caring her bags. Goof stared hard at her wiggling little butt. And as Debbie walked up to the 2nd floor of the house her
    bags in hand Goof followed. Her cheeks jiggled and wiggled in front of him.
    Goof could not help himself still thinking of what he was treated to in the kitchen. He leaned forward and sniffed at her sensuous cheeks. They were musky with sweat and other scent's that had been to long since he had smelled. It all spelled lust and sex with a capital S to him. Oh it has been so long.

Debbie: Ahhhh! like what are you doing Goofy?

He looked to see her looking back at him.

Goofy: Well Ahhhh! Garsh! When I was a Pup that's how we all said Howdy!
    Back then when we had not seen each other in a while it was the first thing we did as a matter of fact.

Then he said sheepishly.

Goofy: Would you like to smell mine?

Debbie: Me? Like no way!

Goofy: Oh! I guess it's not cool any more to do that.

Debbie: Like Uncle Goof it was never cool to do that.

Goofy: Here you go.

Debbie: This is perfect.

Goofy: Well like I said make yourself at home.

Debbie was trying to pull her arm from her leather coat with some trouble and Goof offer to help.

Goofy: Can I help you with your breast?
    ERRR! I mean coat?

Debbie laughed

Debbie: No thanks I can Handle them both just fine.

Goofy: Well I better get you some extra pillows. Yeap! you can never have to many pillows. And anther blanket it is going to be a bit nipplely Nippy
    tonight.

Debbie: Ahhhh! thanks Goof that would be nice.

Poor old Goof needs a woman in his life bad.
    Debbie thought as she watched him leave the room.
    As she got undressed she looked and seen what pants she wore.

Debbie: Oh gosh no wonder he was acting that way. I had ripped the fuck out of them on that darn loose spring on my bikes seat and forgot to change them.
    Poor old Goof. I am one hot babe as it is but with these on I must be a killer.
    She admired her body in the mirror then laughed.

Debbie: Oh well I doubt he could see that much.
    Latter that night as she fell too sleep Debbie listened to music coming from Goof's room and laughed to herself at a few of the Songs. I got a girl
    named Ram-a-lam-a-lam-a-lam -a- lam-a Ding Dong.

Debbie: Yeah! I bet you do.

Latter that night she woke to a squeaking door as it opened. She tried to see who it was with what little light came in from the Hall way. But could not make them out in the dark and she then stood in the bed and backed herself to the wall and trying to look harder to see who has in the room with her now and coming toward her bed.

Will read it more later but seems good
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Chapter 2 - Your meat is a treat

Chapter 2 - Your meat is a treat

Debbie: "Who is there?"

There was no answer. As her eyes adjusted she could see a very well known form.

Debbie: "Oh it is you uncle Goofy."

"What's up?"

He did not respond. She looked harder his eyes were closed tight.

Debbie: "Oh so you are a sleep walker are you?"

She snickers.

Debbie: "I better get you to bed."

As she scooted closer she could see he was nude from the waste down.

Debbie: "Oh my Gosh!"

Her eyes where as big as diner plates, And she popped into a sweat as it began to run down her body.

Debbie: "Look at the size of that bone."

It was red as a hot pepper and some what shaped like one. But this was a 7 inch pepper with knot in the center throbbing and getting bigger by the second as well as the pepper was growing even longer.

Debbie: "Wow Goof that is really a nice one."

"Are you sure you are asleep?"

Debbie snickered as she looked at his face and studded it closely.

Debbie: "What the heck let me get a closer look at that thing. What can it hurt?"

She scooted down to the bottom of the bed where she was only inches away.

As she looked it over very closely from every side Debbie even peeked at it from the underside to look at his huge hanging balls in there black sack.

She looked up at him and said.

Debbie: "Goofy old boy you are a stud."

As he stood in place not moving a inch Debbie began to chat to him.

Debbie: "Them girls did not leave you they Ran way from you."

She poked it with her finger tip and it sprang up and down like it was on a spring. She did it several more times and laughed. It was still growing and was now 12 inches and the knot was bigger around then her arm.

Debbie: "I bet you got this from thinking about me today. looking at my ass in the kitchen. What did you see? Could you see my Hot Pussy or my Asshole as I was on the floor on all 4s? I bet you wanted to jump on it to. After 14 years with no pussy. Yeah you wanted to fuck me with this monster of a dick."

She gave it a poke.

Debbie: "Or did you want to eat it? You did sniff my ass on the stares. Huh did it smell good. Did you want to eat my hot sweaty dirty Pussy or was it my Asshole you wanted to eat?"

"Well you got to sniff my ass so you owe me now. I am going to sniff your dick."

She leaned in and sniffed it. Sniffled it from the base to piss hole. Debbie sat back and looked at him.

Debbie: "MMMM! that's a good smelling dick. Yeah! Good enough to eat. To bad were related or I might just do that. Well as long as I am here might as well smell them balls to."

She leaned in and sniffed deep of them. The sack in fact did touch her nose as she did it at times. She sat back again.

Debbie: "So how big can this thing get with the proper attention she wondered? Oh shit! This is crazy. I better get you to bed."

Debbie then started to get up and move him back to his bed. But her curiosity was still getting the better of her.

Debbie: "Oh what the fuck. Like all I'll do is just see how big it will get that's all. Look and see. Then put him back in his room. What is the big deal with that. It's not like I have not already seen it and stuff. After all he is asleep."

Debbie then sat on the end of the bed in front of him.

Debbie: "Ok! Ok! now lets see. This is not sex this is more like a science project. Just like I am playing Doctor. Playing Doctor with my Uncle Goofy."

Debbie laughed.

She was now sweating very badly. Rubbing her hands on to her night gown.

Debbie: "Well now I guess I have to touch it to see what this fucker will do."

She then coughed and then cleared her thought several times. As she took the tip in between her thumb and for finger and gave it a little pinch. A huge drop of cum formed from the pee hole.

Debbie: "Oh man you poor old Dog you are about to explode."

She put her hand between his thighs and cupped his balls and hefted them.

Debbie: "Gosh they feel like they must be loaded."

"Now cough!"

As she held them Goof's balls stirred in it there bag and then a stream of pre Cum started from Goofy's piss hole as the Balls started to bounce up and down like they were alive. Debbie took the dick behind the big knot and gave it a few jerks as she looked into the piss hole at the way the Cum ran from it. Debbie could see the hole open and close as she jerked it and it made little smacking noises. Debbie had in only inches away from her as she wanted to see it as well as possible. In doing so pre cum was dripping all over her shear nightgown as she jacked on it.

Debbie: "Shit!"

She thought as she looked down.

Debbie: "What a mess. Well looks to be as big as it gets. Time for me to call it wraps."

She gave it one more squeeze and was about to let it go when it dropped yet still another hard 2 inches. Sliding between her fingers with a Slurp! And landed smack dab in to her mouth.

Debbie popped her head back.

Debbie: "Hay now none of that Goofy you sneaky fucker."

And the spit on to the Carpet. Then wiped her muzzle with the back of her hand.

Debbie: "So you were holding out on me were you it can get bigger. Now then maybe I should just keep at it and see if you got any more of it tucked away?"

"In science class they always said to never pull all of your conclusions till you have all the facts. And I was a A student. And I would hate for you to give me an F."

She snickered again.

Debbie: "Beside it is my fault you are in this shape and I should help you out. It's the only thing I can do. But what a mess."

She still had the taste of the pre cum in her mouth. True she had spit it out but the flavor did seam to cling to her taste buds rather well. There were lot's of girls at her class who talked about sucking off there Boyfriends to keep them under control.

And that most all of them did not spit it out. In fact they said they loved it. It was almost addictive to them.

Debbie: "Well it dose taste good a little salty but what kid does not like to eat salty foods?"

Beside she was taking French this term so this would give her a head start on the Class.

Deb snickered.

Beside it may be what she needed to help her see what all ol' Goof was Packing. Then Deb began to hold his prick at the base.

Comment

Deb is knowing how the sausage is made of

Comment

Chapter 3 - What are you doing Goofy you asshole

As she pointed it at her mouth she let out a sigh and then Debbie flicked out her tongue from her mouth and began to flick her tongue like a fluttering Butterfly all over the tip and into the pisser. Debbie then moved it out of the way to better have at Goofy's fat balls. She then popped each one in her muzzle and gave it a good sucking then she licked and nipped at the sack. As Debbie ran her lusting tongue from the bottom of the sheath to the very tip and tickled it with her tongue.

Debbie: What a fucking Prick a full 14 inches of a fuck monster.

She was not a virgin she had done it a couple of times. But she had never seen anything like it before. Yeah! 7 inches is nice but this was 2 times as big as the men she had been with and so thick.
          Debbie opened wide and took a muzzle full of it and began to suck hard. As her cheeks bloated and hollowed she drank his dripping pre cum.
          All the time letting out little nasal giggles of approval of its taste. After 10 minutes of this oral fore play.
          Goof lurched and Yelled.

Goof: CLARABELLE!

Debbie herself would have screamed as well from shock if her mouth was not so full.
          As she jumped back onto the bed scared half to death.

Debbie: Oh shit Goof I am sorry don't get mad at me. I was only playing. I mean you came in and and. I....I....

Goofy: Clarabelle I am so happy to see you.
          I missed you so bad. Come on Clarabelle your parents are not home lets do it now you know you want it as much as I do.

Debbie:Hey what the fuck?
          Well shit you are still out of it aren't you?
          You fucker you had me about to shit the bed.
          Ok buster thinking about another woman is the last straw when I am blowing you. It is back to your room with your ass.

Goofy: Oh Clarabelle.

At that second Goof gabbed her and they both fell onto the bed. He started grabbing at her panties and pulling hard at them tugging them down.

Debbie:Hay Hay funs fun but this has got to stop now.
          I don't care if we were not even relatives you are not going to sticking that thing in my snatch.

As he flipped her on to all 4s on to the pillows. Debbie found herself Butt up at that sec Goofy mounted her. Debbie did her best to get some traction and free herself and get off the bed but Goof had pulled her back and then locked it to place.

Goofy: Don't worry Clarabelle I remember that you are saving yourself for marriage. We can do like we always did so don't you fret none.

Debbie: What the fuck are you talking about?
          Hay you get off me.

But she was soon to find out.
          The Goof planted the head of his dick to her pooper and started to push the head in.

Debbie: Hold it right there. that hole is for show only cowboy!
          And that's fucking it.
          No way you are going to fuck me in my shit hole.

But she was wrong.
          As the head popped in her eyes bulged and her mouth drooped with a.

Debbie: UNNNGGGGGHHHH!
          Hay that fucking hurts you know.

But with the lube of his pre cum and her slobber it was slipping in at a very fast rate. Debbie soon found the knot was now at rest on her hole. And that meant it was now halfway in her ass and there where at least another 8 or 9 more to go.
          And that was only if Goofy found a way to fit in that knot.
          But there was no way her asshole could take that fucking knot.

No way at all. Or was there?

She gasped as he started to push even harder. Debbie was sure it would never go. But it would seam he was determined to do so.

Goofy: Clarabelle come on now girl take it like a cow.

He then gave her ass a hard smack and his dick put on more pressure.

Debbie: Fuck this! I cant be ass up on this bed like this all night I have to get out of here.

She sprang for it.
          But Goof pulled her back only to put her on the pillows.
          As Debbie huffed and kicked the bedding Goofy ended the erotic tug of war as he pined her down to the bed.

Debbie: GOOF DARN IT YOU FUCKING BASTARD GET OFF ME!
          GET OUT OF MY ASSHOLE OR.... MMMpppp!

He pushed her face down in to the bedding.

Goofy: Work with me Clarabelle and stop your talking.

Debbie thought to herself.

Well now Debbie you can not fight him off.
          You cant talk him out of it.
          You cant wake him up this way.
          So there is only one thing a girl can do.
          SHIT HIM OUT!

And with this she started to flex her strong ass muscles. And try and to push him out like as if he were a Huge fucking turd.
          A huge fucking turd was just what it felt like in her.
          The thickest turd in the world and it was only half way in.
          What the fuck would the rest of it feel like if it made it in?

Goofy: Yeah garsh Clarabelle you have never forgot a trick. That's it girl work that ass.

He then gave a push.
          Debbie took a deep breath puffed out her cheeks and sweat popped out on her forehead as she pushed hard with her other
          cheeks. And soon started yet another tug of war between them.
          Debbie would bear down and grunt in to the shaking bed and try her best to shit Goof's Meat out from of her tight puckering pink asshole.

Debbie:MMMMUUUUPPPPHHHH!

As she did this she would manage to push out Goof a inch or even two. But as soon as she would stop to rest he would ram it back to the knot and she could feel the pooter starting to give in to his fucking dick.This went on for about 15 minutes. Debbie was really starting to lose steam now.
          And Debbie was about to lose all hope.
          But she mustard up all she had for one last hard push.

Debbie: NNNNNAAAAAAAAR RRRHHHH!

She yelled into the shaking mattress as she clinched her fist and beat them onto the bed.
          The dick was slipping out _ slipping out _ slipping out _ Almost to the head now.

Debbie: If I do get you out I am going to shit all over you.

Then once her asshole gave it's best and there was no more. Goof came ramming back in like a bull in a china house.
          Debbie's dicked pooper was now exhausted and had no defense left there was no stopping it this time.
          Debbie's watering eyes flew open as wide as they could as her fartter stretched and kept right on stretching.
          If he gets that knot in me I can never get him out unless he cum's.
          And if he doesn't I will be like this till he wakes up.And so she began to fight him again.

Debbie: No cant take all of that fucker.
          I cant let him in, Have to hold him out.

And as her fart funnel was stretched around the thickest part of the knot.

Comment

Never knew Goofy had THAT cock

Comment

Working...
            X