Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Velma likes to suck [Scooby Doo]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velma likes to suck [Scooby Doo]

Chapter 1 - Velma's hunt for Shaggy

Velma: "Well Jinkies!"

"The way you talk Daphne there is nothing better then suckling on Freddy's dick all the time.
    It cant be all that great I would think it would be really nasty. After all Daphne you know they pee from those things and boys are not as clean about things as girls are."

"I bet the only reason you do it is because he ask you."

Daphne: "Well there is one thing better then sucking Fred off Velma and that's eating his cum."

"Oh Fucking Jeepers! it's fucking De'lish.."

"You know Velma you really should try it yourself."

"Come on you know you like Shaggy."

Velma: "Oh Shag is Dreamy."

"And I want to be with him once he finally ask me to marry him. But I don't want him too think I am some cheap floozie by asking for sex before we are. And besides he always has to have Scooby with us and well you know how that would be.
    I cant bear the idea of Scooby watching use as I, You know! Play the nasty with Shaggy."

Daphne: "Nothing I can do about that Velma, Your on your own."

"But this week is the best time to do it."

"After all our parents are spending the week in Las Vegas."

"Tell him to boot Scooby out the door and you want to spend some quit time with him. I am sure he would jump on the idea."

Velma: "I don't know about that Daphne."

"I don't want to scare him off."

Later that night.

Velma: "Well night Guys."

"See you in a couple of days I have some Projects I have started for Next semesters school project and they need to be constantly watched."

Freddy: "Well ok Velma! Well see you then."

Shaggy: "Like man I am bushed I could use a nap."

Freddy: "Well I just got my new X box and I have not even had a chance to try it out."

Shaggy: "Like you got a X box and did not tell me man like Cool!"

Daphne: "Well I am going to give myself a new perm so if you don't mind driving me home now I would appreciate it."

Freddy: "Right!"

The Gang: "Night Velma!"

Still later that night!

Velma could not sleep thinking about what Daphne had said.

She had always wanted to try sex, But was in many ways worried that her offer would be turned down. Velma knew she was not as pretty as Daphne, And that unlike Daphne she could not get any man she wanted.

Oh Velma knew she was cute but there was so many things about her that may not appeal to men. Like the fact she was short, Only 4 foot 9 and at a 145 pounds she was plump. She always wore the bulky sweaters too try to hide this fact she had rather large breast. She was young, And being still a teenager she thought it was wrong to have large size D breast. And it made her feel very uncomfortable. Along with her large butt it made her poster look poor. And no one likes a sloucher.

"And my Glasses why did I have to have bad eye sight as well."

Velma punched her mattress and it vibrated.

"Why should I have to do with out?"

"I am going to get dressed and go over to my mans house and I am going to make love to him!"

Velma got dressed and went out her back door and locked it and headed to Shaggy's house. Lucky for her he lived on the same block and she did not have time to cool off and think about what she was about to do. The house was dark.
    Velma went to the front door and tried the door it was locked. She was about to knock when she had a better idea.
    She walked around to the back of the house and checked the back door. Locked.

But there was a window open thought, And the kitchen light was on. And Velma scampered in. She had never been in Shaggy's house besides in his front room. So she would have to find out what room was his and give her lover the surprise of his life.

"What is that noise?"

Velma snorted the laughed.

What could be said about Shaggy was there was few people who could out snore him. All that was needed was to follow the sound of the snoring and she would find Shaggy. And that only left the matter of was Scooby with him or in his own bed room. Shaggy's bedroom door was open and the snoring was now louder then before. Velma snuck into the room. The room was very dark but she could see the lower forum of Shaggy from the light in the Hall. Velma smiled as she seen his sexy nice size 15 1/2 DD feet sicking out from under the cover.

"Like they say big feet big...."

She smiled and licked her lips.

Scooby was no where to be seen in the bedroom of what she could see. Velma started to kick off her shoes and unzip her skirt. She was going to climb in bed with him and surprise him with a big kiss on his....
    He was looking away from her on the bed almost falling off the edge. Velma smiled she had a idea if she did this right she may have what she wanted and not have to let him know she did. Cutting the chances of being rejected and if she did not like it, Or could not do it right he would not feel deprived. She could call this her pracktis for the real thing later on when she was sure he would want it.

"Now then."

"How to get over to see what she could do and not wake him or take a chance of him seeing her?"

She had it, She could slip under the bed and then see how things where from there. She got onto her belly and lifted the bed sheet and scooted under. It was a tight fit but she could make it. She bumped the bottom of the bed with her big butt as she did so and froze as Shaggy snorted loud. But then he started snoring again. Once she was on his side of the bed and sure he was asleep. Velma rolled over and slipped her head out from under the bed sheet and then peeked out at him. She could not see much from this position but could make out his torso close to the side of the bed. He was covered from mid waste down and she knew that if she was going to do anything she had to get that cover he was wearing out of the way.

Velma wiggled out her arm and reached for the edge of the cover and eased it down and then to about his knees.
    She could still not see a thing from where she was.

"Well Shaggy if you where not fibbing when you where teasing Freddy. You will be easy to find as you do not sleep with it in your pajamas."

Velma then was about to do the boldest move she thought she could ever do.

She reached out with dainty fingers and felt for his shlong.

At first she could not find it and was starting to wonder if he was tucked in?

And then it was hers.

She had but only brushed it with a finger and then pulled back and waited to see if there was to be a response.

Had she woke him?

But there was none at all.

Velma reached back for it and touched it with her finger tips and smiled. She was sweating hard under the confined area of Shaggy's bed, And she knew her panties would be no exception to the wetness as she played lightly with his big dick.
    She started rolling the dick to the side of the bed and soon it fell over the edge and she could see it. Velma gasped.
    It was hanging from off the bed over her and was a nice 8 thick inches long and semi erect as well. Velma was in shock as she looked into the peehole and seen something shinny ooze from there.

It was Shaggy's smegma?

A clear drop of his cum and it was slowly starting to extend from the hole. Velma was about to have the tastes she had been wanting so try for so long. And much sooner then she had planed. The cream was forming a string now and was trailing down towards where Velma had now position face and opened her mouth. The ribbon of clear fluid was very slow as it now teased her with its taste treat. As Velma looked at it with her mouth open and her tongue out it was hard to control her breathing and she began to pant. When was she going to get her first sweet taste of a man?
    She wanted it and wanted it now. She had rolled onto her back under the bed And had her thighs open and was now rubbing her pussy thought her panties. She could now see the clear drop had stopped in place and then only dangled there wigging from the movements of his loud snoring. Then when she thought it would stay there and make her wait the entire night Shaggy let out a loud snort and flipped his hips and it dropped free and landed some where out of sight.
    She was very frustrated with this and frowned and when she looked back at his dick she seen there was another drop forming and she would have a 2nd chance with out having to retrieve the one that had just eluded her.
    Shaggy's dick looked to drop another inch and Shaggy's cream was forming faster now and she was ready for it.

Velma notched there was something about it that was not like the first. This one was milky in color and thicker then the other this was no pre cum this was the real thing. Velma was about to eat the cum from Shaggy's balls. As the cum oozed out it made a long line from him to her. It was about 4 inches now and then finally Velma sighed and smiled as it now landed right into her sexy wide open mouth and on her tongue as she fingered her pussy to a lather. As Velma fingered herself her tongue was like a privet Welcome mate for Shaggy's cum now.

As his cream made a sexy bridge from his pisshole to her tongue his cream oozed on in one long snail like ribbon for several seconds before this one lost contact with his dick and made a splash into her mouth. Now Velma could finally close her mouth and have nice long taste of what Shaggy had to offer. It was not at all what she had expected it was a lot more salty and tasted somewhat like she thought to herself maybe anchovies it was hard to place the taste.
    And that made it even more thrilling knowing it was like nothing she had ever tasted before. And there was one other thing for sure. Velma liked the taste of it and she wanted more.

There was another drop on the way and Velma scooted out some and wanted to see about meeting it on the way to her mouth. Velma found her next drop about half way from the peehole and lapped it up and swallowed it fast. There was another forming and she was only a scant inch from the source and lapped at it then another and another then another.
    The next drop that formed Velma was more then ready for it and licked it right from the piss hole.

Then the next she licked from the pisser and dipped the very tip of her tongue into the hole and washed it clean. Velma was feeling very bold now and sure she would not wake Shaggy. Went and was so bold as to take and lock her lips on Shaggy's dick and sucked on the head to make it offer her even more cream.

Shaggy moaned and sighed in his sleep.

At least he had not spoke so she would think he was sleeping. As her lips smacked and slurped she sucked and nursed the head for the treat. And the dick grew harder and stood straight out from the bed and bounced as the head was locked in Velma's sucking mouth as it did. What a dick she thought it was a full 12 inches and thick as a soda can.
    Velma slurped and sucked and knew that soon if she kept this up Shaggy would cum in her mouth and she could really have all she could want from him and when she was done she could sneak out and he would never know what had happen.

Then Velma heard someone walk to the door and she ducked down and under the bed.

"Hey!"

"Like what are you doing home so early from the trip Daddy'o?"

"Shaggy what are doing up so late."

"Ahhh! Nothing I was having a snack with Scooby and then I was going to spend the night with Freddy and play games. As his parents was suppose to be with you for the week."

"Well I ended up with a touch of I think food poisoning and came home early. But the rest are still there, And the girls are having there fun so don't let that stop you."

"You sure it's ok?"

"In fact why don't you and Freddy make a weekend of it and stay over at his place. And that way I can have some time to myself and I can get caught up on some things I would like to do as well."

"Zoinks! that would be Cool!"

"Well you have fun and don't worry about me I will be fine."

"Cool I will see you Monday."

"With tomorrow being Friday that makes it a 3 day weekend."

"Make it on Tuesday. And make it 4 days and have some real fun."

As Velma held her breath she realized she had been sucking Police Chef Rogers dick and not Shaggy at all. Velma thought to herself.

"Jinkies I been sucking off Shaggy's dad."
    Last edited by DocIcenogle; 03-05-2016, 07:15 PM.

Now she is gotta suck more
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Chapter 2 - Velma's first taste of dick

She lied under the bed and wondered what to do?

"Oh Shaggy close the door would you on your way out."

"Should I let you know when I am ready to leave when Freddy gets back?"

"No I plane on going back to bed."

"Well ok later then."

The room was dark and Velma was really sweating now. She heard him roll back over and sigh and clear his throat. And then there was a long silence and she thought he was almost asleep again.

Velma sighed.

"What should I do?"

Velma thought.

NORBERT: "Well what are you wanting for get back to it."

She heard Norbert respond to her.

Oh now she was sure that Norbert had not been asleep, And she was now trapped.

She did not move and and then she heard him again.

NORBERT: "Get to it right fucking."

"NOW!"

"What to do now?"

Was all she could think of.

If she ran he would catch her.

If not Shaggy would see her.

She was with out a doubt busted for sure.

If only she had not been so bold as to have sucked him she may have talked her way out of this. If she argued the fact Shaggy will find out.

What can she do?

She could suck him off and ask him not to tell her parents and Shaggy what she had done.

Velma was now out from under the bed. And started to suck on his dick again.

Then he took his dick from Velma and sat on the side of he bed.

The room was dark but she could tell what he was doing by the noise he made as he moved to sit on the bed.

Velma scooted back to him and once more started to suck him.

She wanted to get him off and fast, And out of there before she was caught doing this for Norbert by from Shaggy or Freddy.

He was laying back on the bed.

NORBERT: "Come on take it deep"

Velma did her best to make him cum faster.

NORBERT: "Deeper"

NORBERT: "Deeper"

Soon Velma was as deep as she could go. And it was locked in the back of her throat.

Then Velma felt as Norbert's fingers had found her and wrapped around in her short hair and pulled her all the way to his balls.

Her Glasses pressed into his belly!

NORBERT: "GLASSES!"

She felt him move and then there was a light turned on and for a few seconds Velma could not see.

Then when she could she seen Norbert looking at her.

NORBERT: "Velma Dinkley why you naught little slut."

"You are just like your mom aren't you?"

"What a nice surprise."

"But how did you know I was here?"

"Oh know I guess you seen me come home early tonight and waited till I was asleep."

"I guess you heard your mom talking about me and thought you would come over and try my dick yourself."

VELMA: "What is he talking about?"

Velma thought to herself.

NORBERT: "What do you think Velma?"

"Do you want to suck me off?"

"Or should I stick it in your pussy?"

When Velma heard this, She could only smirked and blush as red as a beat, As he looked at her.

Velma not knowing what to do, Stared to make her way from his dick.

When Velma started scooting away and his dick slid from her mouth he once more took hold of her back of the neck and pulled her to his crotch.

NORBERT: "Velma you are fine where you where at"

He then took Velma by the ears and forced the last couple of stubborn inches back into her throat to where her glasses where pressed into his pubes.

Then pined her head there with a hand on her neck.

NORBERT: "What to do?"

NORBERT: "Well The wife is gone, and Shaggy is about to head out for the weekend so I guess there is no problems there, And I know your family is gone for the week as well."

"So it looks like we are going to have a 4 day weekend of fucking and sucking after all."

"If you would like?"

As Velma shook her head as to say no.

When doing this in respance to his question Velma could only chin massage his balls while humming on his dick.

He kicked and his PJ bottoms while then propped a foot on the bed and laid back.

NORBERT: "Velma I want you to climb onto the bed with me."

Velma could not see any other option and did as she was told and while Velma had climbed onto the bed on all 4s Norbert held her in place so her mouth never left his dick as Velma kept sucking him all the while. The bed springs creaked under her weight as she did so.

NORBERT: "Now that's a lot better."

He said to Velma and smiled.

As Velma sucked she was listening to Shaggy and Freddy talking in his room.

Shaggy: "Like yeah man! I have all my games and Scooby is ready as well."

"Man a whole 4 days of games and food."

"The girls have there ideas for the weekend so it's guy time."

Freddy: "Daphne is going to spend a few days at that spa, And Velma is home studying all weekend on some kooky project so we wont see her either."

Shaggy: "Like man I would really like it if Velma liked me better then she does. I mean she is really sweet and sexy. And some day I plan on asking her to be my woman. But I sure would like sex now and then like you and Daphne."

Freddy: "Daphne only sucks me off."

Shaggy: "Like man I would like that a lot."

Freddy: "What you need to do is ask her."

Shaggy: "So lets go man and don't forget to stop on the way at the Pizza shack like we need some food for tonight as well."

As the back door closed and the Van started and left she knew there was not much she could do now but to reason with the neighbor she was sucking on his bed.

Velma decided to try and do this now, He had the wrong idea about her.

As he rubbed the back of her legs, She started to try to take Norbert's dick from her mouth as he held her in place.

NORBERT: "No you stay right there like a good girl Velma."

He unzipped her pleated short mini and tugged it from her hips and tossed it to the floor.

He squeezed her meaty ass cheeks.

NORBERT: "I have always loved the look of your ass Velma just like your mothers but I never thought I would be fucking it."

He felt it harder and then started pulling the panties down.

VELMA: "HE WANTS TO FUCK MY ASS!"

"NO WAY!"

Velma started to resist him and started to push herself off his dick and try her very best and talk to him but her mouth was to full of his hard meat to do so.

As Velma resisted him more he pined her head down and slapped her ass hard. The cheeks danced from the swat and he repeated the act.

Velma then stopped her fighting and Norbert finished tugging Velma's panties down.

NORBERT: "Now I don't mind you playing hard to get but there are limits."

He reached into the stand next to the bed and pulled out a tube of some sort and a box of a dozen condoms and a blister pack that held 12 blue pills on the pack was the name Viagra plus stay hard for no less then 4 hours of none stop action with with double your normal orgasm when you need that extra burst.

Velma could see this as he laid it on the bed next to him.

He then leaned over and looked at Velma's ass from where he was lying and admired her fat ass.

NORBERT: "You have a sweet ass Velma nice and sexy white and plump"

Norbert played with the freckled cheeks and smacked them as they bounced this made Norbert want her more. He opened the cheeks and looked at the hole that was there a nice pink asshole puckered and tight. Her asshole was surrounded with copper colored curly hairs and her cunt was covered in a carpet of the hair so dense you could not even see her cunt.

Velma tried to pull away and he slapped her ass again.

NORBERT: "Hold still and suck my dick like the fucking slut I am going to make out of you before I am done with you."

Velma watched as he opened the tube and took and squeezed the clear gel onto his finger and she knew something was about to be done to her she may not like.

He pulled her ass open, And again Velma tried to move. He slapped her hard.

And then opened her ass and dabbed the gel right on Velma's asshole.

Velma jumped from the cold feel of the lube.

As Norbert played with Velma's hole the anal lube was warming and started to melt he slipped in the finger and Velma jumped, And she moaned from around his dick.

NORBERT: "You like that don't you?"

"What a nasty girl you are Velma."

"When you have me fuck you in the ass I know you will love it."

"You know you want it too don't you Velma?"

Velma could only respond to him by slurping and doing her best to shake her pined head as to say.

"NO"

NORBERT: "You are just a nympho in nerd clothing as I always thought you where Velma."

Comment

Well tell me something that we didn't knew pal?

Comment

Chapter 3 - You want to stick it in my what?

Velma was getting very wet now from the finger in her ass and Norbert's dick was starting to make her drool as she sucked on it hard and could not hold it all in.

Norbert was now slipping in 2 fingers and was fucking them in her ass.

Velma was still very upset with herself, How she found her way into this, And now wanted to find another way out. She had never planed to let it ever go to fare .

As velma was trying to think of a way out of this. Norbert rolled her over on her back and pined her under him in a 69 position. When he started to try and pat the hair from off of Velma's Labia velma let out a gasp and when she did bubbles and spit spilled from around his dick and she gagged as she fought under him his hug ball sack fell over her nose like a mask and completely covered her nostrils cutting off her air supply.

Velma continued to kick.

Norbert said and smiled at Velma as she was sucking his dick.

"Relax Velma! Relax!"

"You will like this."

With her air running out Velma had no option but to relax and then hope Norbert would lift his ball sack from over her nose. As Velma laid there no longer resisting, He then began to brush away the mat of hair and opened the meaty Labia and slowly began to fuck Velma's mouth. Norbert licked at the pink inner lips.

Velma was now very happy to have Norbert fucking her in the mouth as it now allowed her to gasp for air as his bag would lift from her nostrils as he pulled out to only cover them when he pushed it back into her oral offering.

She would exhale as the ball sack covered her nostrils and it would make a farting sound and caused his balls to vibrate.

And Norbert liked this.

He began to tug down on the lower part of her asshole as he ate her pussy and it opens some and she let a fart.

Norbert: "Oh you are going to be doing a lot of farting before the weekend is over."

He slapped her ass and made Velma jumped.

She began to sob a little now.

Norbert's eating of her pussy was incredible, But his big dick fucking her tight inexperienced throat as well lubed as it was and as slow as he was doing it was starting to rub it raw.

Norbert: "What's the matter Velma cant you wait for me to fuck you in the ass?"

Velma open her tear filled eyes, And the only this she could see was Norbert's hairy puckering asshole and huge balls.

Norbert: "Well you keep sucking me and when I am ready you will get all of this you need."

"You know you had me fooled Velma, I had thought you where Shelly, And she was wanting to be kinky."

VELMA: "Shelly!"

Velma thought she could have probably got away and he would have never knew it was her if she did it right. But now that she knew what was really going on here.

It was to late.

Norbert: "Well the wife and the boy are gone for the weekend, And since you want this so bad I am going to make this a romp in the sack to remember."

"All we are going to do is fuck suck and cornhole each other."

Norbert looked between them at Velma and smiled.

Norbert: "You like that idea Velma?"

"Spending a 4 day weekend on all 4's like a slut with my dick in your ass?"

As she looked at his asshole and balls all she do was rolling her eyes though her thick glasses. Norbert was now pleased with her response and started to laugh.

Norbert: "Well now I think you like that idea a lot don't you?"

Velma shook her head as best as she could.

Norbert: "What do you want to say it?"

"Well that's fine."

"I will get off of you now."

Velma started to pant as he rolled off her and pulled out his big dick and was followed by a long stream of sober as it spilled from her mouth.

Velma now spoke her voice was raspy from her fucking by Norbert but it was clearing fast.

Velma: "No you have me all wrong Mr Rogers."

Velma: "I was not here for you I was here for Shaggy not you."

Norbert: "Oh so you have been doing Shaggy at night have you?"

Velma: "No No! This was suppose to be our first time with each other."

Norbert: "Well he must have not been to interested Velma, As he did not even stay to be with you."

Velma: "He did not know, It was going to be a surprise for him."

Norbert: "Well it was a surprise all right but for me not him."

Velma: "I know and I am so sorry, Can we please stop this now?"

Norbert: "Now why would we do that?"

"I mean why should we stop no one knows your here. And you wanted this to happen, So I may not be Shaggy, Why don't we have some fun and make the best of it?

Velma: "But I really don't think I should, I mean I am dating Shaggy, And I want to be married to him some day."

Norbert: "but your not married to him now and so there is nothing really wrong with it. And where only going to have a little fun. Like I use to have with your mom."

Velma: "You keep saying that. What do you mean?"

Norbert: "When I was younger I use to date your mom and we use to have a lot of fun like this."

Velma: "Jinkies! Really!"

Norbert: "Really come on Velma, You and me are going to have some fun."

"What you can do is call this practice for when you and Shaggy do it."

"This way you have a better idea of how to please him."

Velma: Well I don't think so.

Then Norbert reached for the phone.

Velma; what are you doing?

Norbert; Calling your parents.

Velma: No you cant do that.

Norbert; Hello Desk yes I would like to be connected to room 482 please.

Velma: Oh Jinkies! Don't! No! No! No! No!"

Norbert: "Hello Benny!"

Norbert looked at Velma and pointed to his dick.

Velma knew what this meant and slipped in next to him and started to suck on the huge head.

Norbert: "Oh nothing I wanted to let you know I was feeling a lot better and to tell Shelly not to worry about me."

As they talked Velma sucked him.

Velma felt very strange sucking on Norbert as he talked to her dad on the phone but there was nothing she could do about it.

Norbert: "What can I say?" " I will manage."

"You have fun and don't worry about Velma."

"I will be sure and keep and eye on her."

"In fact when I get off the phone I will make sure she has plenty to eat if I have to feed her myself."

"Ok Ben."

Norbert hangs up the phone.

Norbert: "I can always call back if I need to."

Velma: "Well Ok!"

"But you have to stop if I say so, I don't want you doing things I don't want too."

Comment

So Shaggy is beign cheated or not?

Comment

Chapter 4 - Ok you can rub it on my pussy but no sticking it in

While Norbert pushed Velma onto the bed he climbed on it with her and smiled.

Norbert: "What I am going to do is put in only the head a bit and you can feel what it is like to have a dick in you and still be a virgin, And you can see what you think about it."

Velma: "Well Jinkies! I don't know if we should do that?"

"I mean, Do you think it will be all right for us to play like that?"

Norbert: "Oh I am sure we can."

He then had Velma put both of her arms over her belly and take hold of her elbows in Indian style manner. Next he took hold of her knees and pulled them up to her shoulders.

Norbert: "Here we are!"

When Norbert leaned over Velma.

Velma let out a Yipp and laughed and then kicked her feet and tried to get him off of her.

Then she looked at him and and smiled

Velma: "I cant move like this."

"Is this how you want me?"

Norbert: "Yes!"

"Now then lets see, Oops! Almost forgot to put on the condom."

"Cant leave that out can we?"

Velma: "Condom why do you need a condom?" "If you are not going to stick it in that fare?"

Norbert: "Well we don't want it to ooze into you."

Velma: "Oh Right!" "No way is that going to be left out Jinkies! that could be a real problem."

As he rolled on the condom it was very tight on his dick, And the way the head was pulsing and pushing at the rubber sheath , It was about to pop right then, And Velma was sure it was still expanding as she watched it.

Velma: "Are you sure I am safe with that thing in me?" "I don't think that condom is fitting right or you are to big for it."

Norbert: "Oh there made to stretch Velma it will be fine, After all I only had one brake. And well you know what happen when it did that is for sure."

Norbert was in fact telling Velma a white lie about the condoms. Norbert always had condom trouble, About 1 out of 2 broke on him so he and his wife had her tubes tied.

but he thought as long as he was easy there would be no problem. Velma: "Jinkies you mean Shaggy."

Velma laughed and then thought once more of how Norbert was in fact Shaggy's own dad and was some what creeped out about it again.

Velma: "You know this is still so odd to me."

"After all you are Shaggy's dad and all."

Norbert: "Call me Norbert."

Norbert: "Oh don't worry about Shaggy. He has 2 things on his mind food and that dog of his, If you waited on him you would never have any fun."

"Besides Shaggy would not know a virgin if he fucked one, So don't worry about that if you tell him you are, He will never know."

"Well I need to move things around and then you can have the best vantage point as well as me for what we are about to do."

Velma: "But if you are going to only put in the head does it really matter?"

Norbert: "It is not putting in the head it's how you put it in that makes all the difference."

He then took hold of Velma and shifted her on to a pillow so her pussy was tilted and her shoulder where pushed now deeper into the matters and her pussy was now aimed right at his dick.

Norbert: "Comfy?"

Velma: "Am I comfortable?" "Not really."

Norbert: "I know but it is a very good position to keep someone from scooting away from you."

Velma: "But we already agreed to try out the head for fun." "I am not going to scoot out from under you for that."

Velma laughed.

Norbert: "Well it also keeps you from being able to do other things as well, Like scratching me on the back now that would be hard for both of us to explain to my wife don't you think Velma?" "When she was back I would have to tell her that we I did this," "And you scratched me and then I would have to tell her how you sneak over her to suck me off in my sleep and I caught you and...."

Velma: "Well Jinkies! You really don't have to tell her about me do you?"

Norbert: "No! Velma but I will if you scratch me."

"Now in this angel we don't have to worry about it at all anyway, As there is no way you can."

"In fact soon Velma you will find that you are my prisoner in this position, And you wouldn't have any sort of option even if you wanted."

He leaned in and put his forehead onto Velma's, And in doing so rolled her almost into a ball, And she could only look him right into his eyes, As her head was surrounded by her own tits keeping her from moving it. What Velma now found herself to be in could be called a state of no return. She was now a play thing of forced submission. There was no way for her to move or change her position, Or resist any advances he had in in mind for her.

Velma soon knew what was next as he rubbed his dick on her furry crotch Norbert tried to find the entrance where he would put the head into her pussy.

Norbert: "You have one hairy fucking cooter there Velma."

"We are going to have to change that later."

As the head poked at her hole it pulled the hair as it did so it blocked him and soon he had to stop as it was starting to rub his dick head raw as well.

Norbert: "Ok enough of this shit."

With a ruff hand he found Velma's pussy and slipped 2 fingers into her, And opened her plump cunt lips and then slide the head in. Velma's pink asshole began to puckered and and she moaned. Velma thought about how it felt so huge in her. She now felt very warm and wet as it throbbed in her tender pussy hole.

Velma knew she liked it.

Norbert: "Well what do you think Velma?"

Velma: "Jinkies I like it Norbert it is so big and hard."

Norbert: "What about some more in you?"

Velma: "Well Jinkies I don't know?"

Norbert: "We only have the head in Velma and there is still some room in you to be filled."

Velma: "Well Jinkies be careful."

Norbert: "Ok sure lets try some more, And he slipped in a fraction more and then the head slip out of view."

Velma: "Oh Jinkies!"

"That is so deep and so full in me, Now I know what makes people like it so much."

"I know I like this a lot."

Norbert: "Would you like to try some more?"

Velma: "Well I don't know?" "If maybe we should not push it Norbert."

Norbert: "Velma I have a crazy idea and it will let you call the shots."

Velma: "What is that?"

Norbert: "Velma you can have a safety word that will let me know when to push and when to stop."

Velma: "Could you play by that rule and not get carried away?"

Norbert: "Sure."

Comment

Some people are just lucky

Comment

Working...
                X