Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Scooby D00] Velma in a case of Blackmail, or Jolly Doctor Dollywell gets his jollys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Scooby D00] Velma in a case of Blackmail, or Jolly Doctor Dollywell gets his jollys!

Chapter 1 - Bored

By Doc Icenogle.com

"Well things have been quiet that is for sure."

Velma thought as she glanced at the clock almost counting the moments before the public Library was to close.

And not because she was in the Library either.

"No!"

"This was over the fact that Freddy had this great idea of why not take a couple of weeks off this Summer and have a Vacation form them selfs."

"A couple of weeks of self indulgence."

As Freddy had put it.

And so it started Freddy went for a trip to fire island. Why in the world would anyone want to go there?

Shaggy and Scooby decided to retrace Woodstock.

Daphne?

What else a 2 week shopping spree in Paris of all things.

And me, Spending my 2 weeks donating my efforts to our Coolsville public Library.

"Hump!"

"What a thrill!"

"Jinkies! it has only been 2 days and I am bored I miss the Mystery that's what I need."

"I need action and mystery that's what gets my battery's going."

"A challenge."

Then Velma slumped and placed her jaw onto the edge of the check out desk and sighed.

"Bored bored bored bored."

"Velma its closing time dear."

Oh it was Miss. Brunsdover.

"Make sure you get your things and head right home. It's a spooky night and young girl's like you should not be out after dark."

"Yes Miss Brunsdover."

Velma sighed.

"After all your such a innocent thing and you don't have your friends to protect you like you normally do."

Miss. Brunsdover patted Velma's head.

"Miss. Brunsdover I am quite capable of taking care of myself you know. After all I am a Jr. Detective."

Velma pushed her glasses back on her nose after Miss Brunsdover had made them slip down.

"And I have been taking Judo lessons."

Miss. Brunsdover looked surprised.

"Really how exciting."

"What color belt are you?"

"Well I have not really had any lessons yet."

Velma admitted.

"But I have signed for them."

Miss. Brunsdover sighed.

"Just hurry and get home Velma this is not a night for playing Detective by yourself. You could get yourself in trouble."

"And there are strange people in this world Velma. Men with very strange urges. If you know what I mean?"

"Oh don't be silly!"

Velma laughed with a nasally snort and smiled.

"Men don't find any urge for me. I am more then safe."

As you say Miss Dinkley.

But mind your way and hurry on home as I say.

With that said the head Librarian closed the Library door tight for the night and headed away for home.

Well, let's see about that
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Chapter 2 - Velma meets the Coolsville hoods

"Well I may as well go on home I guess."

There was a flash of heat lighting in the South East Velma noticed as she walked on, and that could mean rain. But it the middle of August there was always a treat of rain but it rarely came to Coolsville mostly it was all rumble and flash but no real rain to speak of.

The night was hot and sticky and Velma started to sweat a little from her exertion most of all under her orange turtle neck sweater but also under her pleated brown mini skirt. And the sweat was now making her inner thighs stick together.

"The first thing I am going to do when I get home is make a nice cold shower."

About then a cool wind blew in from the direction of the storm and Velma sighed in satisfaction. The breeze was getting steadily more stronger and it lifted her skirt and made it flap exposing her plump pantied ass and thighs. Normally Velma would have tugged her skirt down so fast it would have not had a chance to show off her plump ass but there was no one around and she was on a dark stretch of road. Velma also liked how the breeze felt between her thighs and spread her legs wider and tugged at the bottom of her sweeter to let the coolness in there as well.

Velma suddenly found herself caught in the headlights of a on coming car.

Velma let her sweater recline back to her body as she grabbed her skirt and pulled it down and closed her legs as fast as she could.

The car stopped, and Velma heard the doors open but the head lights kept her from seeing much of anything. Velma put a hand over her face to try and see who it was from the car but could only make out 3 figures as they walked toward her. Despite the heat Velma she was finding she had goose bumps and she was a little on the nervous side from what was going on.

"Velma Dinkley!"

"What are you doing out on a night like this?"

Velma knew the voice and put down her hand and put it on her well shaped hip and sighed.

"Robert I should have known it would be you."

"What do you hoods want?"

The boys where not really hoodlums. In fact the where friends of Velma and the gang. they had all grown up in Coolsville and went to High School together. But they were stuck in the 50's and still had that greaser attitude. Robert thought he was a gift to women. And his friend Mike was but he never used his knack to its full potential. Howard was the talented one of the group he could sing and play the guitar but kept to himself for the most part. He also had a strong feelings toward Daphne. But as of yet had never pushed them toward her. But Robert and Mike had strong feeling for Velma and they often did.

"Nothing we seen a fine peace of tail in the road and stopped and it would up being you."

"So where is your boyfriend at the Hippy?"

Velma turned and looked at the tall guy next to Robert.

"Hey Yeah Dinkler what's shaking?"

Said the tall boy.

"Mike!"

"I was heading home before you stopped me."

"And.... Shaggy is not my boyfriend."

"He's only a friend."

"Hey Velma where is Daphne at?"

The 3rd member stepped in to the conversation.

"Hi how are you Howard?"

Velma smiled.

"Daphne is in Paris right now."

"Figures."

Howard said and flipped his head to the side and walked back to the car.

"So where are the others then?"

Robert persisted.

"Well Shaggy and Scooby are on a Woodstock kick."

Robert laughed.

"Of course!"

"And Freddy went to Fire Island."

Velma said.

Mike laughed and began to sing.

"Go to Fire Island and you'll survey the most exciting faggest in the world today."

Velma smirked.

"Very Funny!"

"So Velma how about you come and solve a few Mystery's with us?"

Robert said and moved closer to her.

"The sort of mystery's you want to solve are no mystery to me."

Velma said to them.

Mike then moved in behind her.

"Come on Valmers you know were crazy about you."

"Well take care of you."

Velma could feel the push of Mike's hand on the back of her skirt. Barely touching her bottom but she knew it was there.

As it remand there motionless Velma thought she would have a lot more respect of him if he would make the move and take a hold of it or sink a finger between her cheeks. Sure if he did she would make a scene of it. But she would still respect him for making the effort.

"Velma you in there?"

Robert said and snapped his fingers at her.

"HUH!"

Velma shook her befuddled head and looked at them.

"Well look guys thanks for the offer but I have to get going I have things to do."

"Sure, you want a ride then?"

Robert and Mike hopped into there car.

Velma thought it over.

"No thanks"

"I will walk the rest of the way."

"Suit your self then."

See you at the Malt shop."

The car speeded away.

Comment

Let's see what it can be done

Comment

Chapter 3 - Velma Dinkley the sneeker

When the boys speeded off Velma stood there and wondered if some day she may take them up on there offer and go for a ride.

I mean there good guys I have known them all my life.

But it's the unknown I guess that keeps me from doing it, you never know what could be on there minds.

"Boys there nothing but trouble."

suddenly there was a flash that was followed by a rumble of thunder that made Velma jump.

"Jinkies!"

"Well maybe I should have took that ride?"

"Oh well to late now."

As Velma stared down the road there was another flash and a rumble the flash gave a eerie light that shined off the old Dilly Dally Dolly Factory as she was heading past the old building was a tall one 4 stories and there was always a flock of pigeons roosting on the ledge that faced there street. But not tonight the pigeons had took safety in the building though the broken windows in the sky lights.

"Jolly Doctor Dollywell what a jerk."

"When he was at the School playing Santa he kept rubbing my butt when I had to site on his lap for class photos."

Velma said as she stared at the old factory.

The Dilly Dally still made Dolly's but there was not a night shift and it was normally locked tight and dark.

But with the next flash of lighting there was something there that Velma could see that was not suppose to be there.

A man in a old mack and floppy hat with a brief case next to the basement windows.

But that was all Velma could see and every thing went black again.

"I wonder what is going on?"

Velma watched but could see nothing.

"Come on, come on."

Finally there was another flash.

Velma could now see one of the basement windows was now opened wide.

"I knew it! There is something going on in there and I am going to see what it is."

Comment

Let's see what is going on then!

Comment

Chapter 4 - Velma the sneeky peeker

When Velma set her mind to something there was no stopping her.

And Velma was going to get in that building and see what was happening no matter what.

With some effort Velma worked her way over the 8 foot security fence that surrounded the factory and made her way to the open wind. by now there was a light on in the basement and Velma crept in closer and peeked in. There was nothing to see but a corridor. So Velma stuck her head in further, and looked down the hall there was a lighted office with the door shut but the light shinning though it's frosted glass had now gave her the answer to whoso office it was, Mr. Dollywell's.

Suddenly there was a loud crash of thunder and Velma almost fell head first though the window onto the hard tile floor but managed to catch herself.

"JINKIES!"

"That was to close."

"Now there is only one way I am going to get in there and that is though here."

Velma looked down at the floor, It looked like a long drop but when your only 4 foot 9 a short drop can feel like a long one. The drop was about 8 foot in all but still a stretch for poor Velma. How was she going to do it? She could not drop in head first she had to climb in backwards. Velma backed away from the window and turn around lay on her belly and scooted her mary janes into the window soon followed by the orange kneesocked clad legs. All was going well. Next it would be her bottom to slip into the window and followed by her was shoulders and head and she would simply drop down into the hall way.

But then things never go as planed and Velma found her Barn red skirt was caught on the window latch and it was lifting her skirt over her bottom. Velma reached back and tried to unhook her skirt but found it was to securely fastened to pull free. Velma tried to slid back out of the window but found there was no way of doing that with out losing her skirt all together and the weight of her lower body was now slowly pulling her thought the window if she liked it or not.

"Oh gravity you are a cruel mistress."

Velma said as she began to slip faster, When suddenly Velma found herself hanging from the window ledge by her skirt that had now slid up her waste and under her arms. Velma indeed was in a most shameful position. Velma's legs and her crisp white pantied bottom where full exposed. Now and her panties were slipping between her full white freckled ass cheeks and as she kicked they crept deeper and deeper by the second. Velma's top faired no better as the skirt had also took along on its way Velma's sweater as well her nude tummy jiggled and her shoulders flexed as her young teen tit's danced with her effort. Velma's most important problem right now was that all of her clothing was now bunched around her head and not only could she not see she could not breath either and she had to cure this and fast.

The last thing she wanted to do was cry for help but if things did not change and soon Velma may have to do just that.

If she had done so she would now have made a delightful view right up her bottom. Her body was hanging only about 2 feet off the tile floor and her panties had crept so deep into her bottom that her plump labia with its copper pubic curls where now starting to peek around the sides of her leg bands.

Velma took a deep breath as it may be her last and gripped her skirt in her hands and held on tight. She then used her strong legs to walk her way up the side of the wall in front of her and bracing them and gave a hard pull. the sound of ripping fabric filled the hall way and Velma came right down onto her bottom with a thump.

Velma pulled skirt and sweater down with a huff and looked around. Her face was so red one could not have seen her freckles if they tried. Once she got back onto her feet Velma reached under her skirt and started the chore of tugging her panties out of ass crack.

"JINKIES!"

"Much deeper and I would have lost my virtue."

"Now to see what's in that office."

Comment

Would love her to sneak peek me

Comment

Chapter 5 - Well you had your peek what about mine Velma

When Velma was down the corridor and at the door she tried it, And found it was locked.

Velma stooped over and peeked into the key hole to make sure if there was anyone in the office or not. As she peeked in Velma could see a figure as it was opening the safe in the corner of the office. The suitcase the person had brought with them was on Dollywell's large desk.

The figure stood and then walked to another door and left the room. A cool breeze blew in from the open window and lifted Velma's skirt and the rip on the right side of it made it flap in doing so it lightly spanked Velma's plump ass and this gave her a shiver. With all of the excitement Velma found this arousing and she could feel her nipples harden in her cone bra.

Well it was the chance she wanted, With him out of the room Velma made her move. Using a bobby pen Velma managed to open the lock on the door and crept in. She looked quickly into the open safe and then moved her way to see what the suitcase may have to offer her in clues. Velma opened the case to find it full of money. There was bundles of 20 and 100 dollar bills.

Now Velma knew what was going on.

"Counterfeiters!"

Velma held the bills to the light and examined them closely.

"Well I better take some of this bogus currency and have them tested, And then bring in the police."

Velma took one of each of the bills and stuffed them into the waste band of her pleated skirt. As Velma made her way to the door she found her self interrupted.

"Well well!"

"Velma?"

The man chuckled.

"Well it is you."

"What can I say?"

"This is so nice."

When Velma heard the voice her shoulders drooped and her head ducked like the safe was just dropped onto her. Velma slowly turned to look at the man Who was now taking off the floppy hat and Mack coat.

"Are you hear for a tour of my little old factory my dear or what?"

"I must say you picked one strange night to do so if you are."

"You where very lucky to have caught me here normally I would have been home by now, But I found myself detained by some unaccounted events that lead to me returning to the factory."

"Do you mean events like counterfeiting?"

Velma said pulling the bills from her skirt and waving the bills at him.

"Counterfeiting?"

"Where did you get such an idea?"

"And where did you get that money?"

"Where else from your suitcase of course."

Velma said with a sneer.

"You thought you could make people think you where a nice jolly person when you are nothing more then a sneaky old meany. Who is out to make a buck any why he can."

"Let me say this buddy your stupid plane is going to come to an end and fast." "When I turn these bills in and you are arrested and convicted for being a counterfeiting."

"Then lets see who is laughing?"

"You stole from me?"

Dollywell looked at her with rage in his eyes.

"I am a honest and hard working man."

"My drive has always been to make people happy, And you have the nerve to come into my office and still from me?"

"And the only excuse you have is to insult me further by calling me a counterfeiter?"

"AND A MEANY!"

"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!"

"Then explain yourself, If you can."

Velma insisted.

"Why are you here so late in the first place?"

"And why did you come in thought the window?"

"AND...."

"And what are you doing with a suitcase full of money?"

Dollywell cleared his mind and smiled and then began.

"Well Velma let me say in my defence."

"While on my way to the Bank I get a flat tire."

"Run off the street and into the gutter by some hoodlums in a convertible."

"So I had to change the tire, And when I was done it was to late to make my drop off at the Bank henceforth why I have the money."

"When I started to get in the car I found I was now keyless, And when I tried to find them it was too dark."

"And the rest you know."

"Why did you use the window?"

Velma ask a bit less confident then before.

"Well I had no keys you know."

Dollywell laughed and looked at Velma.

"Now then Velma lets see what you can say for yourself."

"Why are you here?"

"I followed you in here."

Velma admitted.

"How did you get in?"

"Thought the window."

"Like you."

Dollywell sucked his teeth.

"Well that is braking and entering."

"Well you did it."

Velma pointed out and shook her head at him.

"But I own the building and can use any door or window I like."

Dollywell smiled.

"The door was locked how did you get in the office?"

Velma sort of turned away and mumbled.

"Well I picked the lock."

"Where did you get the money you had?"

"From your suitcase on the desk."

Velma huffed.

"And you where going to take my money?"

"Well I call that stealing from me if you ask me."

"Well I would have gave it back."

Velma shouted.

"Jinkies!"

"Well then I suppose I will take it back now."

Dollywell then took the money from Velma and then reached around her waste and unzipped her skirt.

Velma slapped his hand.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Making sure you have no more of my hard earned cash on you."

"Now let your skirt drop."

"NOW!"

Velma jumped, And her skirt coved her Mary Janes and she stood there frozen in shock almost as if at attention for panties and socks inspection.

"There is this new and sneaky thing I would like to show you Velma I think you would like."

"It is called a surveillance camera."

"And it has recorded every thing you have done tonight."

When Velma heard this she knew this was not going to be something she wanted to know about.

"Why don't you smile for the camera Velma it is right there."

"Velma looked and sure enough it was there.

"All of your crimes on video Velma."

"What are we going to do?"

Dollywell put a finger in the back of the waste band of Velma's panties and pulled them out looking into them to see her ass crack.

"Nothing to hide in there is there?"

"Right Velma?"

"Say it."

"Yes!"

Velma agreed with Dollywell.

"Say it."

He insisted.

"Nothing to hide in there."

Velma said.

Then he moved to the front of Velma.

Dollywell put a finger in the front of the waste band of Velma's panties and pulled them out looking in them to see her furry pussy.

"Nothing to hide in there is there?"

"Right Velma?"

"Say it."

Velma agreed with him again and said.

"Nothing to hide in there."

He then walked to his desk and sate on it.

"But lets make sure."

"Velma be a doll and strip for me."

"ME STRIP ARE YOU CRAZY?"

Velma blurted a him.

"Well lets find out."

He said as he laughed at her.

Comment

Well, will she do it?

Comment

Chapter 6 - Well ok but I feel silly

What was to be done next by Dollywell was certainly a surprised to Velma and she was not sure what to think.

"Well I suppose the only thing I can do is call the Coolsville police and let them sort this all out for us."

Dollywell lifted the phone and started to dial the number.

"What a shame to say the least Velma. Here you where a woman with so much potential to choose any career, And now after this call you will be only a simple thief and that is how every one will see you. No self respecting collage would accept a common thief. And your career in law in forcement will be over all because you had to still from me."

"And be very assured I will push this case as fair as it will go. For no one stills from me and gets away with it."

Velma thought over what he said and she was now starting to sweat not from the heat but from what he was saying. Velma knew she was trapped everything he said was true or it appeared to be. Could she really take the chance? She would be the shame of her friends and her family as well as her town. Sure her friends and family would belive her, But she would always have that feeling of bought.

"No hang up the phone."

Velma said in defeat.

"Now why would I do that?"

Dr. Dollywell said as he held the phone to his ear
                      Velma heard there was now a voice on the other line.

"Coolsville Police."
                      "One moment please."

"I will do what ever you want."

Velma stammered.

"What do you mean Velma?"

"I will strip for you only hang up the phone."

She whispered.

"It's a little late for that don't you think?"

Dollywell laughed.

"Please!"

Velma whispered.

"You cant to this to me."

"Oh but I can."

Dollywell smirked at her.

"Coolsville police what is your problem sir."

Dollywell stared coldly at Velma.

"No, I will do it."

Velma whispered.

"What ever you want"

"I am sorry I thought my office was broken into but I was mistaken."
                      "Thank you officer."

After replacing the receiver. He pointed at Velma.

"Now I can easily make that call anytime, And you know it, And I will so you better do as you said or I will have the police here faster then you can get dressed."

"Do you understand me."

"Yes!"

Velma hissed at him.

"That will be enough of that Velma."

"Now then."

Dollywell turned on the radio on his deck.

"Strip."

Velma took off the sweater and tossed it on the floor.

And started to remove her socks.

"No no no NO!"

"Be sexy about it you stupid girl."

"Huh?"

Velma responded.

"What I want is a strip tease while you do it."

Dollywell ordered her in a booming voice.

"What I want is for you to do is dance for me."

"Jinkies!"

"I am not a striper how an I suppose to know what to do."

"Fake it girl go with the music and do what ever comes to mind."

"Your a smart girl Velma I am sure you can think of something."

"Well alright but I think this is silly."

Velma started to kick her feet around in a stiff legged sort of Buster Keton sort of dance and waved her arms to her sides.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm dancing!"

Velma responded as she kicked about.

"I knew this would be a mistake."

Dollywell put his head on his desk and stared to bang it.

Velma stopped and yelled at him.

"I never took any lessons you know."

"I know I know."

Dollywell said.

"I can tell."

"Would you come here Velma I want a look at you."

Velma walked to the side of his desk and stood there.

"You know Velma you are very sexy, Even in this out of date undies. Who does your shopping your mother?"

Velma stared at the wall not daring to look at him. With a deep breath Velma stared to go into detail.

"Well she always goes with me but I get to pick out my clothing with some advice from her. You see we think that a girl should not be to forward. And...."

"I am sorry I ask."

With this said he then began to fondle Velma's bra. Velma froze and he could hear the sound of her teeth ground together.

"Velma you can relax."
                      "We have a long way to go and you are not going anywhere."

Velma sighed.

"Jinkies! I was afraid you were going to say that."

"My Velma from the way you are fidgeting I would think you have never done this, You act like a virgin."

"Yep!"

Velma responded thought clinched teeth.

"Are you saying your a virgin?"

"Uhhu!"

Velma whimpered.

"Oh My!"

"What a delightful surprise."

With that he leaned in, And sighed in bliss.

"What a very sweet"

He kissed her left hip.

"Sweet!"

He kissed her right hip.

"Surprise!"

He then licked her pubic mound though her panties and Velma jumped.

"How nice."

He laughed at her response.

"Oh we are going to have so much fun."

Velma tried to laugh and show enthusiasm.

"Well I can hardly wait."
                      Last edited by DocIcenogle; 06-27-2016, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Awesome part!

Comment

Chapter 7 - What do you have in your panties

While he kissed her Velma did her best to ignore what he was doing. But she could not stop the pleasure she felt when the mans warm lips pressed onto her flash. No there no denying it, In fact she had been waiting for so long to have it done to her she had forgot when the urge had first started. But the only problem was it was by another man she craved, And not it a situation like this.

"Shaggy!"

Velma whispered.

"What did you say my dear?"

"Oh nothing nothing at all."

"Sorry!"

"Ahh but there is nothing to be sorry about."

He kissed her navel and let his tongue flicker around in it. Velma let out a whimper and her air came quick as her clamped her ass cheeks tight as bongos while her panties slipped into her crack and more of her white ass was shown.

Dollywell leaned back.

"You like that don't you."

He smiled at her.

"I would say you like that vary much maybe a lot more then you would like at admit. That's is fine it makes for a much nicer game when you have some resistance on your side."

When Velma suddenly found her composure once more she realized what Dollywell was doing to her and took hold of him and pushed him back from her.

"What are you doing? You ask me to strip so you could see I had no more of your money. And what you are doing is being nasty. So quit it I am on to you now."

"Yes you are right of course, Thank you for pointing that out to me Miss Dinkley I don't know what I was thinking."

"Well that's better then."

Velma was sure he would not do it again. As he now knew she would be keeping track of what he was doing now.

"With that said, Lets see what there is to find."

"He smiled."

As he reached around her and unclasped her bra Velma shivered. He pulled it down and off her arms. He did a vigorous job of inspecting it to make sure there was no money hidden in the cups then turned to her.

"Hands on your head I want to do a detailed inspection."

"What about the camera?"

Velma looked at it when she ask.

"Cant you turn it off?"

"No."

"What I want is this documented in case there is ever any questions."

The man laughed as Velma pouted at his response. Velma sighed but did as he ask and placed her hands on her head while Dollywell cupped each of her full breast and lifted them inspected under them and all sides then he seamed to only be holding as if to weigh them. Velma's puffy nipples began to pucker and get hard. And as they became harder they turned from a light pink to a darker pinkish brown. This was starting to make Velma nervous as he wabbled them back and forth, And she cleared her throat and said nervously.

"I think that should be more then enough. You can tell by now I don't have anything to hide there."

"No you don't not at all. In fact you should be flaunting it."

He then tweaked both of her nipples with his thumb and forefingers and smiled.

What poor Dr. Dollywell wanted to do with Velma right now was to pop one of those puffs in his mouth and suck it for all he was fucking worth.

"And now for your panties lets see what we can find there."

When he slipped his thumbs into the waste band and started to pull them down Velma clamped her legs tight.

"Do you have to take them all the way down?"

"Yes my dear all the way down, And off so I can inspect them. Come on now Velma! Let me have them don't be shy."

Velma let her panties be removed with out any other action. With this done Velma's panties were indeed gone over for clues more carefully then she herself would have do so on a case. As Dollywell pondered the panties the most interesting thing he found was how wet the crotch was not only from sweat but also cunty cream. There was a ghooy wet puddle right were her cunt lips had been cradled by them. As he looked there was also a slight brown stain where her asshole would have been and clinging to the damp cloth a few curly pubes. Next Dollywell folded Velma's panties and tossed them on the desk.

He turned back to Velma.

"Now then for a closer inspection of you, And what other spots you could be hiding my hard earned money."

"Open wide and say ahhh."

Velma opened her month and said Ahhh! like she was told.

"No No! I did not mean open your mouth."

It took a few seconds and then Velma understood what he meant. He was planing on inspecting her naughty bits. Velma was a tad bit on the hesitant side about this.

"Come on now girl do as your told, I can do it here or they can do it at the police station you know what they do when they search for contraband don't you."

Well he was right and it would be a lot less embarrassing to have him do it here then down at the police station.

Velma open her legs.

"You wont find it that unpleasant my dear I am sure."

When Dollywell reached between Velma's thighs he caressed her full bush and found her labia but he was looking for an opening.

"My you are a hairy girl aren't you?"

Velma only sighed and tried not to think about what was going on.

When the finger found its moist opening Dollywell slipped in to the first bend in his finger and started to wiggle it to make room as well as to stimulate her even more.

"My you are tight."

"I doubt you could have hid much in such a tight space."

"Are you quite finished?"

"Are you finally done with your silly inspection?"

Velma insisted to know.

"Not quite."

"Would you be so kind as to turn around."

When Dollywell took Velma by the arm and turned her to the side she knew what he meant.

"This is ridicules. I'm tighter in there you know then then I am up front besides that's my dirty hole. You would not want the money back if it was in there. And you will get your finger all dirty if you do what I think you want to do."

"Well let me be the one who calls that one."

"Now let see here."

When Dollywell tried to open her plump ass cheeks he found it very difficult to have a clear view from where he sat and she was standing next to him.

Dollywell patted Velma on the ass and said to her.

"This is not going to work. I know hope on my desk and I can have a better look at you."

Velma sat on the desk. With this done she found Dollywell slipping off her mary-janes and knee socks.

"There now that's better."

Velma was now totally nude but for only her glasses.

"But this is not how I wanted you on my desk turn around and point your fanny at me."

"You have to be joking me."

Velma said as her mouth dropped almost into her own lap.

"Not in the least."

"I said I was going to make sure you did not have any more of my dough and this is how I am going to make sure."

Velma was hesitant. He took Velma by the arm and rolled her over.

"Don't worry I am not going to fuck you."

"Unless you want me to."

There he said it. The one thing that Velma had been fearing all the way thought her humiliation with Dollywell. Fuck, Fuck her. She was worried he was going to do that to her. But he said he would not do it to her. Unless she ask to be fucked and she would not do that after all. And besides it would seam that the mystery was in fact a mistake and all her fault. He did explain every thing that had happen in a manner that did make sense to her.
                          Velma herself may have been the trouble maker in this case all the while. Velma had to give him the shadow of the doubt after this. She was the one who broke into his office and took his money. And this final thing he wanted to do would prove to him that she was in fact telling the truth and this would all be dropped.

Velma rolled onto all 4's and pointed her ass toward him in a submissive manner. Though her cheeks were clamped tight in a finally attempt to show no more to Dollywell then she had to. With this done it was Dollywell who moved it and spread Velma's legs wider and when proceeded himself to once more inspect her Virginia and opened it even wider then before, Using his thumbs he pulled apart the outer meaty fluff covered labias and peeked into Velma's inner folds and smiled.

"Now that's more like it. After all I am you know a Doctor."

"You make dolly's at the most your a dolly doctor that dose not make you a human Doctor at all."

Velma responded to his last comment with utter disbelief of what he was saying to her.

"Well maybe not. But I did study anatomy in my younger years. And I know all about the female body more then you think."

"And I can see you where telling me the truth you are in fact a virgin I can see you maidenhead very clearly you have what is called. A Microperforate Hymen a very tiny opening that are tougher and more resistant to open then most."

With this now said he slipped in a finger and teased the membrane.

"Can you feel that?"

"Well of course I can fell it your touching me."

What he was doing was not enough to satisfy him. And he slipped his finger tip into the opening of the hymen and managed to fit it to the first knuckle once more and wiggled it, And her pussy made a wet slurping sound as he did and Velma sucked in her breath and whimpered.

"Please don't do that."

With this said he slipped his finger from her virginia and smiled.

"Stay just the way you are Velma."

"But some day some man is going to brake your maidenhead and the pleasure he will have in doing so."

"But for now. Stay as you are."

When Dollywell was finished. He opened the cheeks of Velma's bottom wide. So wide it made Velma think he butt was going to split. What he found was the cutest asshole he had ever seen in his life the sweet hairless pink brown hole puckered at him as if it where blowing him a kiss. It was only a nerves reaction on Velma's part feeling the cool air on it and knowing he was looking at it made her twitch.
                          Velma could not help it.

"Well now lets see what we have here."

With his finger still slick from Velma's vagina cream he slipped it into Velma's pooper and it puckered on it as if if where tying to void him back out. As he slapped in deeper Velma grunted.

"Are you about finished she gasped at him."

"UMPH!"

Velma huffed again after another push from her ass to push him out.

"Not quite."

He twisted and wiggled the finger in her ass and then followed it with the same finger of the opposite hand and stared to open the hole to were he could actually gaze into the hole. Velma's anus was very strong and fought him in an involuntary manner to close it's self finally he slipped the fingers from her anus and it pinched tight.

"That is another hole that is going to give some man a lot of pleasure taming as well."

"Can I get dressed now Velma ask the man as she looked at him from over her shoulder."

"Not quit Velma. I want you to push your ass out at me once more and for you to rest your head on on you arms for me."

"Like this?"

She ask as she leaned face down and in turn brought her ass back and up to his view. Dollywell quietly unzipped his pants and removed his thick veiny fuck rod the head was rather large and spongy looking the texture was Very ruff and was a dark brownish red and it extended about 8 inches from his crotch. he slowly moved in on Velma. once he opened her labia he stared to rub the thick gland of his pelvic ramrod so that he could get it propped tightly onto Velma's unsuspecting hymen.

What Velma felt next was both of Dollywell's hands as they pinned her shoulder at first it did not dawn on her what was happening.

"What are you doing?"

"What I am doing is giving you a rare opportunity my dear."

"You now know what it feels like to have a mans penis in your virgin and still having your virtue."

Velma stared to try to get up and pull away.

"Don't move stay right were you are."

"Any sudden move may cause you to loose what you are trying so hard to protect so well."

"For I am pushed in so tight any sudden move could cause it to slip in deeper."

Velma froze solid.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"I thought I would simple offer you the opportunity to have a chance that few if any woman has experienced."

"Can you feel it throbbing in you how wet you are?"

"Didn't you enjoy having my fingers in you?"

"Wouldn't you like to have more?"

"No!"

Velma was quit certain.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Are you sure you did not become aroused from the way my fingers manipulated you the way they slipped into your pussy and your asshole?"

"Hummm?"

"Think carefully don't lie about it."

He stressed the point with a little but point making shove from his hips.

"Yes!"

Velma hissed at him. Not wanting to admit to it but feeling like she had no longer a choice.

"There now that was not so bad now was it."

With this Dollywell then cupped her plump freckled tits and lifted her so that she was almost sitting and nuzzled her ear.

He whispered to her.

"How do you like what I am doing now?"

"Do you like it can you feel my hard dick in you?"

"Yes I can feel it in me."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes!"

As he teased her his fingers tugged at her very sensitive nipples.

"Do you want more?"

"No!"

"Are you sure? It would be so easy to take you now. You are so aroused it would be a simple mater of a push into you and then we could make love though out the night. Look at me and tell you don't want to make love to me."

Velma did her best to look at him and said a simple.

"No!"

With this Dollywell kissed her forcing his tongue into her mouth and doing a fine job of exploring it thoroughly. then pulling back he looked at her.

"I could take you anyway and this nothing you could do about it."

"But you wont."

Velma said her face was a red as a beet and the lower half slick with his drooling from when he kissed her.

"And why not?"

Asked the aroused Dollywell with his penis throbbed in her pussy with so much need for release.

"Because you said you would not. And your a man of your word."

With that the man seamed to change his tone all together.

"Well you have me there that is right I did say that."

He then huffed and released her and slipped his penis from Velma's still virgin cunt.

"Like I said. Stay as you are I will not fuck you."

Velma rolled over on the desk and was pulling her socks while Dollywell was busy rummaging thought a drawer of his desk.

"Oh don't get dressed yet we are not thought yet."

"What are you taking about?"

Velma was staring to get pissed now from all of these ideas he was having to prolong her being nude with him.

"You inspected every thing I had to offer there is nothing left for us to do."

"On the contrary."

Dollywell said.

What he then produced and placed on the desk was a small jar of Vaseline petroleum jelly.

"We are only getting started."

Comment

Let's see to where it can go

Comment

Working...
                            X