Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Tabootopia: Family Fortunate! (Sexy game show, lots of loli)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabootopia: Family Fortunate! (Sexy game show, lots of loli)

Recap of Family Fortunate.

Price is Right-style music opens the show. We see the show’s name in a bright bubble-letter graphic, then a smooth-voiced American makes the intro, the camera panning to the clapping studio audience.

“Welcome to Family Fortunate! The show where families are pitted against each other in sexual combat! We are Tabootopia’s No.1 family-based quiz show – and stick around to see why. Now, here’s your host, Barry Bernard!”

A thin grey-haired man in a loose suit and glasses makes his way down to the middle of the set. To his left and right, two long tables. A scoreboard hangs above Barry’s head. He stands in the soft cushiony middle, facing the crowd.

“Good evening, audience.” Audience cheers. “How are we all this evening?” Murmured positive responses. “Terrific! Hope you all had a great weekend; I know I did! Who saw me as a judge on the Pre-Teen Swimsuit Contest?” Barry raises his arm, looks for a response and got murmurs. “That’s right, none of you! I’m sure you heard me, correct?” Murmured response from the crowd, signs of recognition. “Policy of TBS: never take the camera off the girls. Well anyway, what-a-show. Am I right?” A loud response from the crowd, cheering and whistling. “Little Jenny Foster in the lace thong? My lord! I’m sixty-one and I had no trouble staying alert, if you know what I’m saying?” Raises eyebrows, winks, claps his hands together. “All right. Now, what say we get this show on the road?”

“Yes!” the crowd says.

“All right, everyone, it’s Monday, and you know what that means... ” He rolls his hand into a fist and has the crowd chant along with him. “In-ter-racial! Yeah! All right, here comes the first family.”

Cheery game show music. Cut to the first set of contestants making their way to the table: African-American family, three males, two females.

Voiceover man: “This is the Reynolds family! They’re originally from Georgia, USA, now residing in New Babylon.” Cheers from the locals. “And they’ll be facing off with...” White family runs towards opposite table, three males, two females, “The Matheson family! Originally from New Hampshire, now residing in Our Haven. Let’s hear it for both these great families!” Polite claps and cheers.

Bernard moves to the table on the left. “Let’s meet the families.” Starts with the Reynolds father, a tall moustachioed man in a green shirt, a ‘Dad’ nametag hanging off his shirt. “Hello, sir.” Handshakes. “Welcome to the show.” Audience claps. “So, how’s the traffic?”

“It was good,” says the father of the family. “It was good, not too long, not too bad.”

“Great, great, so could you introduce us to everyone?”

“Sure can, my name is Ronald. This here my wife Gina, my first son Robert, my second son Roger, and my first daughter Ronda.” Polite claps from audience.

Bernard addresses both parents. Gina, long thick dark hair, is a very elegant woman in a maroon dress. “So, what do you two do around here?”

Ronald. “Well, I’m a physiotherapist.”

Gina. “And I’m a gymnastics coach. We met when an old knee injury was acting up.”

Bernard: “So, hold on, Ronald, your job is rubbing down beautiful women like Gina – for cash? And you did this off-island?”

“Yes, sir.”

Bernard places his palm on his head. “What a racket.” Crowd laughs at Bernard’s catchphrase. “In all seriousness, great to meet you, and know we’ll see more out of you. Next. First son Robert. What do you do?”

Robert, clean-shaven, early twenties, white dress shirt, tall like his father. “I’m a mechanic currently working down in North Gaudium’s carpenter’s district.”

“Great! So tell me, Rob, is that where all the great country gals are at?”

Robert gives a sly smile, rubs his cheek. “I... it’s a fun place to live.”

Bernard snaps his fingers, displays mock anger. “Darn my weak hands! Well, great to meet you, Rob. Now we got – oh!” Flicks name tag. “Son #2, we know, we know, it’s a number.”

Roger, shorter than his brother, trim hair, blue t-shirt, happy demeanour. “It’s not a slight, not a slight. It’s a fact. I came second.”

“And you know what they say about the second sons.” The crowd says it with Bernard. “They try harder.” From Bernard, a wink that’s directed at the Matheson family. “So what do you do?”

“Just one thing, sir: go to school.”

“Good, good, stay in school, kids. God, I would have if they had them like they do here.” And finally, the last of the family. “Oh, heavens!” Bernard claps his hand on his heart, takes a step back. “Your smile is so bright, it almost made me fall on my keister!” Ronda, as old as the digits on both hands and two toes, wearing a pink t-shirt, her hair in pigtails. She has a big sunny smile. “How are you, sweetie pie?”

“I’m doing great, Mr Bernard. I’m excited!” She hopped on spot, positively giddy.

“That’s terrific. Now I assume you also go to school?”

“Yup!”

“What’s your favourite subject?”

“Gym!”

“Why is that?”

Forefinger on lip, head tilted to the side. “Ummm...” Eyes light up. “Because I get to run around,” runs on spot, “feels so good to be out of breath.” Mimics being out of breath. “And I love to sweat.” Wipes arm across forehead. “And then I shower, get all hot and soapy,” trickles fingers down chest, “such fun!”

“Tremendous energy! Now,” Bernard walks across the stage, “let’s meet the Matheson family! Hi there, Dad, introduce yourself and the family.”

“Of course.” Dad is stout, balding, middle-aged, unremarkable, wearing a plain polo shirt with jeans. “My name is Kevin, this is my wife Sandra, my son Colin, my daughter Carly, and the man at the end is my friend Joel. He’s here because he likes black women.” Cut to Joel blowing a kiss to the camera, crowd cheering and hooting.

“Now ain’t nothing wrong with that,” says Bernard. “Not a thing. So, Kevin, what do you do?”

“I co-run an agency which represents Sex Games athletes who are still in high school or college, helping get them on television, in movies, in print media and on various websites.”

Bernard nods. “And what about you, Sandra?”

Sandra’s look will gel well with MILF-lovers: big blonde hair, pert breasts, dressed and styled like an ‘80s sex kitten, her bright pink blouse showing the tops of her breasts. “Well,” she purrs, “I used to be a teacher but I packed that all in when I met this go-getter at the school I used to work at. We set the business up together and haven’t looked back since.”

“And you’ll earn more clients after this,” Bernard says before he steps to the next family member. “Now who have we here?”

Colin, 6’0 teen with a baseball cap cocked sideways, shirt a size too baggy, grinning somewhat moronically. “Hey, man, I’m Colin. I go to school.”

“Terrific.” Bernard moves swiftly on and leans down to talk to the next contestant. “Gosh, aren’t you a cutie.” Carly. Barely 5’0, a brunette with a gentle face, wearing a simple brown dress, and, as her age flashes on screen, we learn she’s a year younger than Ronda. “What’s your name, sweetheart?”

“Carly, sir.”

“Pretty name for such a pretty gal.”

Carly blushes fiercely. “Th-thank you.”

“Such a beauty.” Bernard moves on. “Okay, and here we got...”

A tall, tubby man, his t-shirt stretched by his gut, thick stubble haphazardly spread across his face. “Wassup. Joel here.” Scratches stomach. “Childhood buddy of Kevin, got to come with.” Winks and points at Gina. “Hi, gorgeous.” Winks and points at Ronda. “A little young but I’m willing to go down on that. Hi, Bernard. I like my name tag. Uncle. I’m Uncle Joel.”

“That’s the families!” Bernard goes to the centre. “Now, time to start the games!” Bernard reaches into the top pocket of his coat. “Here’s the rules: I ask a question and whichever family gets it right gets to chose the pairing. Simple!” He’s standing on a soft sponge-like substance. “Right here,” he’s pointing to where he is standing, “is where we’ll score the sex and award the points.” I’m told the scoring of the sex and the wins and losses are not important. The action and interplay are the main draws. “All right, let’s get started.” Buzzers are placed on the tables by stagehands. “While we get setup, let me tell you about our great sponsor: Costumes for Sons. Hey, Mom, you want to give your son a special surprise he’ll never forget? Then why not dress up for him! Costumes for Sons has a wide range of costumes, from fantasy, video games, occupations, Disney princesses, and more. So why not go down to CostumesforSons.com and have a little browse? One small order for one life-long memory. That’s CostumesforSons.com.” The buzzers were setup. “All righty.” He reads from his card. “Okay, now...” he pauses for tension, “who can tell me how many Grand Sex Champions there are currently in Tabootopia?”

Joel slapped his buzzer. “One.”

Bizz-Bizz

Ronda frantically tapped on her buzzer. “Two!”

Ping-ping-ping.

Bernard points his card at Ronda. “You are correct. Well done, little lady. That’s right, that’s right. We just anointed a new Grand Sex Champion, raising the total to two.”

The Reynolds dished out high-fives to Ronda.

“I drive a truck,” said Joel. “I drive a truck and have sex with women in bushes. I’m sorry, I don’t follow the new news.”

Carly patted her uncle’s hand.

Bernard to the Reynolds. “Time for you to confer.”

The Reynolds huddled together. Only scant whispers are audible.

Robert. “I think we should.”

Ronald. “Maybe, maybe.”

Roger: “Yeah, I’m into that.”

Gina. “Oh, we’d be scoring well with it.”

All together: “Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah.”

Ronald turns around and speaks for the family. In a dramatic voice, he says: “From the Matheson family, we the Reynolds pick... Sandra, the mother.” A dramatic shot of Sandra giving an expression which says: ‘oh me?’ “From us the Reynolds, we have selected our second son, Roger. Furthermore, we forfeit a point to bring an item to the court. We select the chair. The act we chose to start the proceedings: blowjob.”

Golf claps from the crowd. The lights dim, and the family members turn into silhouetted figures. A spotlight is shone on the soft surface in the middle. A stagehand puts a chair on the surface. Roger walks around to the centre, as does Sandra. The crowd has gone eerily silent. Roger and Sandra meet in the centre, the chair between them. Roger puts his hand out and Sandra takes it. She kisses him on both cheeks.

“Hello, hello,” she says.

“Hello, ma’am.” He’s wearing jeans and makes no motion to take them off. He sits. Sandra gets on her knees, opens and closes her jaw, loosens neck muscles, cracks fingers. She unzips the young teen’s jeans, undoes the zipper. Roger lifts his hips to help her pull down the jeans, the underwear coming with it. Sandra wraps her hand around the instantly erect penis. She lifts her head and lowers, stops short of putting the penis in her mouth, takes out her tongue, and methodically licks the tip of the penis. The crowd gasps. “Ohhh.” Members of the crowd clap for this move.

There is a commentary option. I click the red button and choose to listen in. On commentary, a man speaking in the manner that golf announcers use, hushed and studious: “Excellent manoeuvre, tip on tip, marvellous. Sandra is really measuring each lick. Hmm. We see Roger writhing already, Sandra a very seasoned performer. I’m with the Matheson family now. Let us collect their opinions. Dad, how are you feeling right now?”

Kevin responds, also whispering. “Think Sandra is doing great, very turned on, very aroused.”

“Son,” asks the commentator. “How do you feel about what your mother is doing?”

“Mom is you using some sick, sick technique,” says Colin. “See those tongue skills –”

“Oh, we got some movement here.” Roger’s hands have gone to Sandra’s hair. He’s holding the crown of her head. “He’s pushing. Will he get it? Yes? Yes? Oh!” Sandra’s mouth falls into Rogers’s erect penis. “Oh will we see – yes, out comes the hands.” Sandra puts her grip on the end of Roger’s cock, putting her mouth in and out.

“My mom has the skills,” says her son. “Look at that, young dude doesn’t have the skills to match my mom’s superior tech. She’ll make him cum soon, you just watch.”

“You have experienced this too?” asks the commentator.

“Hell yeah. Whenever I get good report cards, I get that same treat.”

“Okay, I’m going to – wait.” Roger is raising his feet up. His face shows more pain than pleasure. Sandra has increased her pace, and it looks as if the cock is hitting the back of her throat. Roger’s muffled moans are increasing. Sandra strokes and uses her mouth on the instrument. Slick wet sounds are enveloping the studio. Sandra grabs the young teen’s testicles with her free hand. A marvellous sight: Sandra’s mouth and both hands working in rapid motion, stroking, sucking and rubbing.

“Ah – ahhhhh!” Roger waves himself off. “I’m done, I’m done. I cummed. I cummed.” A round of clapping from the audience. Lights come on. Roger stays seated. Sandra is up, wipes her mouth with tissue. Roger puts his hand out, Sandra takes it. Roger clasps her hand and kisses it. Sandra waves as she goes back to her family. Sandra kisses her husband on the lips, motions to her son for the same but he crouches and hides behind his little sister. Crowd is amused by comical interplay. At other table, Roger is offered condolences by his father and brother.

“I’d have cum too, man, I’d have cum too,” says older brother Robert.

The scoreboard: Reynolds: 6. Matheson: 4

“Hey-hey – I just want to pick up on something.” Bernard stands in the centre. His glances go between Carly and Ronda. “Did I spot you two sneaking glances?

Carly puts her hand over her mouth and blushes. Ronda puts her hands behind her back, pushes her chest out, puckers her lips and shakes her head. Maybe.

Bernard looks off-camera. “Imran, Imran, see if you got that, see if you do. Oh here we go.”

On-screen, and a split-screen look at the two girls during the blowjob. On the right screen, Ronda waves, blows a kiss, and on the left screen, Carly catches the kiss. Crowd reacts with a “Awoooooo!”

Bernard leans on Ronda Reynolds’s table. “Mind explaining that moment, little lady?”

“No,” she says with a grin. Bernard goes to the opposite table but Carly has already hid herself behind her uncle. Crowd reacts with a cute: “Oh-ah.”

“All right, let’s keep this moving.” Bernard takes out a question from his pocket. “What is the name of the third mayor of New Babylon?”

Both families are stumped, eyes up, mentally counting down from the current to the third.

Kevin Matheson. “Luminous Hawthorne.”

Ping-ping-ping.

“That is correct. Mathesons’ make the next selection.”

Joel had his hand up. “Pick me, me, me, please, please, please.”

Kevin pointed at his friend. “Joel.”

Joel takes his shirt off. “Score! I want the woman.” His shoes are coming off. “I wanna do her from behind. Naked.”

Gina walked around the table. “Naked?” She unties the sash on her dress. “You mean you want to see all of – this!” Bare breasts, toned abs, and a well-trimmed bush. Gina fully takes her dress off and does a turn, her legs taut, her butt ample yet firm. She takes her heels off. With the grace of a trained dancer, she spins and lands on all fours, her backside facing the Matheson family. Joel jumps over the desk, jerking on his way. The lights dim. Joel gets on his knees and waddles to Gina. He enters into her vagina, put his hands on her butt cheeks, and his neck flops back and his eyes roll into his head.

“Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, oh yeah.” Joel thrusts with a powerful force. Gina’s butt cheeks bounce on Joel’s pelvis, the clap of soft on soft. I turn the commentary on.

“I’m with the Reynolds family. Roger, you had a difficult time with Sandra. How do you think your mother is holding up?”

“Well, sir, I think she’s doing well, she’s doing well. She seems to be enjoying it, I see. Yes.”

“Robert, your thoughts?”

“Well, quite frankly, I think Joel was not expecting my mother to be as fit as she is. I see this Joel, he’s got a black woman fetish, and nothing wrong with that, I get it, but you see, while my mom has a quote-un-quote ‘booty’, she’s also got an athlete’s body.”

“Yes,” Roger agreed. “Our mother spends a lot of time working out.”

“She outworks us in the gym,” Robert adds. “Thirty-six and looks like that – and three kids. Wow. Damn. I tell you, when she posed for Weekly Incest, the fellas from North Gaudium, they’d toss me the magazine, and let me just say it like this: if she can make me cum, she can make Joel cum.”

Joel moves his hands up from Gina’s buttocks, to her hips, bending forward and cupping her breasts. He gasps. “Your tits are so perky!” he says out loud. He leans in and sniffs her hair. “Oh God.” He’s slamming inside her hard and heavy, biting down on his lower lip. He reaches his hand to her stomach, lifts her up, has her back on his front, and he kisses her neck and cheeks with wet slobbery kisses. Gina reacts positively to the kisses. Joel cups her breasts and she in turn grinds on him.

“Oh yeah,” Joel says. He lays a soft kiss on her cheek. “Like that.” Joel cups her breasts with both hands, a gentle firmness in his touch. Gina hums in delight. Joel’s penis flops out. He places his hands on her stomach and back, turns her around. Their lips meet. She wraps her arms around his neck, his hands on her hips. She falls back and they lay there kissing.

The commentator speaks: “How does it feel to see your mom so passionate with another man?”

Robert answers: “Wow, yeah, they’re really going at it, aren’t they? Wow. I think... Yeah, I’m just going to enjoy this.”

Joel lowers his head, opens his mouth, sucks and licks Gina’s breasts.

Roger snickers. “Hey, bro, that’s our move.”

Gina’s legs move up and go around Joel’s wide midsection. She pushes her heels into his backside, motioning him to come back inside her. He accepts her invitation. The thrusts come in at a hard and heavy pace. The camera zooms in for a better look. As Gina’s breasts jiggle from the thrusts, the viewers can clearly see that Joel’s forehead and cheeks are caked in sweat. The thrusts continue on for a good while. Gina seems to have got accustomed to Joel’s pace; her face and body show no signs of fatigue. Joel’s cock slips out during a thrust. Gina spots the opening, turns onto her front and shows him her buttocks. Joel is transfixed as Gina places her hands on her cheeks, slaps, pats them, parts them.

“Ohhhh!” Joel shivers. He holds his erect cock out and lowers it to her butt.

“Right here.” Gina places his piece between her cheeks, lifts herself to her elbows and sandwiches his fully erect penis between her butt cheeks. She moves gently and massages his cock.

“Uhhhh!” One quick sputter flies out and lands on her shoulder. She moves again and a long higher stream splatters on her back. “Uhhhhh!” Joel falls to the floor and lands on his back. Lights go up. Crowd claps. Gina spins and easily goes back to her feet, waves to the audience and thanks them. She goes to Joel and he remains down. Gina pats his chest. He takes her hand and kisses it. Gina’s husband hands her back her dress. Her sons nod while looking at the ground. Ronda rushes to her mom and hugs her.

“Well that was just terrific.” Bernard has returned. His right foot nudges Joel, telling him to get up and go. Bernard looks off-screen and signals to someone. Stagehands and the male Mathesons help Joel up.

“Great job there, kid,” says Bernard to Joel. “Good hustle. Good hustle. Right, before we get things moving here, I just want to ask something.” Leans beside Carly’s side of the table. “I caught you and the little missy over there exchanging looks during the game. Am I wrong?”

Carly fidgets with her fingers. “I was just. I was just... looking at her.”

“You think Ronda’s pretty?” Bernard asks.

Carly nods. “Very pretty.” She blushes.

Crowd: “Woooooooo!”

Bernard sails over to Ronda. “What’s your rebuttal?”

A big smile from the sassy one. “Yeah, she cute, she cute.”

“That is not an opinion,” Bernard pulls a card out of his pocket, moves to the centre, and points the card at Carly, “that is a fact: Carly is as cute as a button!”

Positive response from audience, clapping, whooping. Camera cuts to Carly, her hands over her face. Her brother ruffles her auburn hair. She slaps his hand and pouts.

“Okay, next question. Ready, here we go: what is the name of the third high school in Our Haven?”

Game show clock music: doop-doom-doop-doom-doom-doom-doom. The question stumps the families. The camera lingers on Our Haven residents, the Matheson family. Kevin, Colin and Sandra confer. Joel’s head is slumped on the table. Carly is giving the googly eyes to Ronda.

Unexpectedly, Ronald Reynolds slaps the buzzer. “Rachel Steele High.”

Bizz-bizz.

Bernard winces. “Oh too bad, wrong answer. That’s the second high school in Our Haven. I’m looking for the third. Here is a hint: it has yet to open. Mathesons, have to push for an answer.”

Kevin pushes the buzzer. “Kay – shoot!”

Bizz-bizz.

“Ah, too bad,” Bernard says. Cartoon whomp-whomp. “The answer is Stephanie Seymour High School.” The camera zooms in on Bernard. He looks straight into the lens. “Tune in next Sunday, folks, to see a special documentary feature: Seymore: The Third Pillar. Follow Superintendent Sanchez in the run up to the opening of Our Haven’s next school. See the meetings and the deals which have made the third pillar of Our Haven’s school system. Joel here will like this: the school’s theme will be nudism. Isn’t that terrific?” Audience claps. “Joel, put on some pants. Audience, we got a tie, and you know what that means.” Leaves stage, goes up a staircase, to the crowd. “The audience will pick the next pairing!” Crowd cheers, claps. “Who will it be?” Bernard looks around for an audience member. The crowd makeup is like that of any quiz show: regular of people in regular people clothes, no indication of this being a crowd of voyeurs. Bernard pivots his body about, cheery music playing over his selection. “Ah.” In the sixth row, a large white man with a goatee, wearing a trucker hat and a dark green buttoned shirt. Bernard summons him to the staircase and has him stand a rung below so they’d be at equal level. The man’s grin is wide.

“So fella, what your name and what you do?”

“I’m James. I drive a truck all over Tabootopia.” James raises his arm. “Wooo! Shout out to Good Brother Joel. Good hustle!”

“Terrific. Now, James, which two contestants will you pick?”

“Well.” He strokes his goatee. The volume of the crowd increases. Two names are coming out loud and clear. “Well... you know what, Mr Bernard, I think there’s two little missies who’ve been teasing us for way too long.” Huge cheer. “So I say we stop the messing and let these two little girls get it on! Am I right?” Hollering, whooping. “So I select... Ronda and Carly!”

Ronda, grinning and bouncing. Carly, fingers over mouth, eyes wide.

“Terrific!” Bernard comes down the stairs. Ronda goes past her family, her brothers’ high-fiving her, Mom giving her a quick, steamy lip-kiss, and Dad also getting a lil’ taste from his daughter’s tasty lips. Carly has her father behind her, holding her shoulders and prodding her along. ‘Go on, go on, go on,’ he seems to be saying. ‘Don’t be shy,’ he must undoubtedly add. Ronda crosses enemy lines, holds Carly’s hands and pulls her into the centre. Ronda, grinning widely, pulls her hands away and stares at her dance partner. Carly is biting down on her lower lip, looking at the soft white surface, her hands fiddling with the ends of her brown dress.

Bernard puts a calming hand on Carly’s back. “You nervous, sweetie?”

She nods. “Uh-huh.”

Kevin raises his hand and leans over his table. “I sacrifice three points so my daughter and her friend can have the Privacy Cell.”

Collective “Ohhhh!” from the crowd. Carly looks relieved. Ronda is hopping up and down.

“Terrific!” Bernard steps away and the camera zooms up to the ceiling. The lights dim and the spotlight shines on an all-glass box. Bernard explains: “The Privacy Cell will lower onto the centre of the stage. For the girls, exterior sounds will be blocked, our audience will become invisible, but fear not, viewer,” Bernard whispers, “because we will see and hear everything that happens. While the glass lowers, I’d like to thank our sponsor, U-A magazine. Out now: the pyjama issue! U-A magazine: love, respect, cherish.”

Carly and Ronda stand in the centre as the glass box lowers down onto the 10-by-10 surface. It comes down and traps them inside. The tension between the girls shimmers.

“Hi.” Ronda reaches over and hugs Carly.

“Hell-hello.” Carly’s small fingers rest lightly on Ronda’s slender hips. Ronda takes a step back and holds Carly’s hands. Carly’s face is beetroot red.

Ronda. “My dad says people should tell each other their names when they meet, but you already know my name and I know yours.”

Carly nods, eyes darting away from her smiley companion. “Yes.”

“Your hands are so, what’s the word?” Ronda presses her fingers into Carly’s palms. “Dainty.”

Carly avoids her glance. “I’m-I’m sorry.”

Ronda slips her hands away, places them in her front jean pockets, looking very casual. “So, wanna sit down?”

“O-okay.”

The girls sit. Ronda takes off her sneakers, her socks, wiggles her bare feet, sits with her legs splayed out. Carly slips off her sandals and sits cross-legged, flanked by Ronda’s legs. Carly’s fingers are over her mouth.

“I never knew why I wear these.” Ronda raises her hips, unbuttons and unzips her jeans. Lying on her back and pulling the stiff denim off, we see Ronda’s legs, and they are slender, chocolate, her panties zebra-striped and with pink frilly edges. Ronda throws off the jeans and sits cross-legged, her knees touching Carly’s.

Carly parts her fingers from her mouth.”You-you have pretty skin.” Fingers back over mouth, blushing.

“Thanks. I moisturise a lot.” Ronda snatches Carly’s hand and lays it on her exposed thigh. Carly yelps. “Don’t be scared. Go on, take a feel.”

Carly strokes Ronda’s thigh. “Nice, very pretty.” Her fingers go back over her mouth.

“Don’t be so scared.” Ronda puts her hands on Carly’s hair, moves the strands covering her face and cheeks and tucks them behind her ear. Ronda peels Carly’s fingers from her mouth, leans in for a kiss – and Carly pulls her neck back, eyes tightly shut.

“Hey, hey.” Ronda’s hands lay on Carly’s cheeks. “Are you nervous?”

“No-no.”

Cute pout from Ronda. “Do you think I’m not pretty?”

“I-I think you’re very pretty.”

“So let me kiss you.” Ronda leans in.

Carly leans back. “I‘m-I’m scared.”

Ronda’s hands move to Carly’s shoulders. “Really? With a cute body like this?”

Carly’s small mouth twists into a grin. “Stop. I’m flat.”

Ronda slips Carly’s dress straps down – and with a wicked grin, Ronda pulls the dress down to Carly’s waist. Carly yelps and puts her forearms over her breasts.

“Oh my god!” exclaims Ronda. “You have the cutest nipples!” Ronda’s eyes sparkle. “Please, please, allow me.” Ronda holds Carly’s wrists and gently moves them down. Carly’s breasts are very small, only just starting to flower.

“Oh my god.” Ronda moves her fingers to the nipples. Carly vehemently shakes her head.

“Please, please no pain play!” Carly says frantically. “Please no pain play. No pain play. I can’t stand pain.”

“I won’t hurt you. I’m just going to make you feel good. Trust me.” Ronda’s forefingers and thumbs rest comfortably on Carly’s nipples. “I’m just going to –” a gentle pull and twist. Carly’s mouth opens, her eyes shut, her lower lip sucks into her mouth, and she shivers.

“Twisting, twisting, come on, tune for me, baby,” says Ronda. “I’m not getting any tunes out of you. Come on, play me something good.”

Carly giggles. Ronda releases her grip.

“You’re really cute,” says Ronda.

“Stop it, gosh.” Carly puts her hands over her warm cheeks. “You’re going to make me blush.”

“You’ve been blushing since you got here.” A playful smack to Carly’s knee.

“I’m just so nervous.” Her fingers anxiously moved to her own nipples, trying to emulate what Ronda had done to her. “I-I-I,” she gets the right angle and twists, “ohh... oh. Musky.”

Ronda raises her eyebrows. “Musky? Is that something they say in Our Haven?”

“Yeah, it means...” Carly blushes, plays with the loose end of her dress. “Musky means, like... I don’t know. Good.”

Ronda shrugged. “So, what have you done before? Sexually, I mean.”

Carly blushed, and pointed at her vagina. “My cousin taught me how to use my... playbox.”

“Playbox!” Ronda’s eyes go wide. She chuckles. “You and your sayings, they’re so darn cute.”

Carly blushes. “My-my brother,” Carly fiddled with her dress, “says when a girl you like calls you ‘cute,’ it’s not a good thing.”

“Well...” Ronda pulls off her shirt. Her bra is hot pink and frilled at the edges. “For girls...” She lets the thought hang between them.

“Is it better?” Carly asks, her eyes on Ronda’s B-cup breasts.

“It’s different. Apples, oranges.” Ronda notices how mismatched her underwear is. She bangs on the glass. “Mom! Mom! Dammit it, Mom. She knew I was going to be on TV. She could have picked out my sexy Ashley’s Secret. It was a thong too. Hard to find thongs for my ass.” She swiftly goes on her hands and knees, turns and wiggles her small round ass in Carly’s blushing face. The zebra fabric is just inches from Carly’s nose. Ronda turns back and is seated once more, facing Carly.

“All right,” Ronda says, “we should probably stop kidding around.” She unhooks her bra and lets her breasts out. She is quite ahead of Carly in the development stage.

Carly blushes and averts her eyes. “I’m-I’m not ready yet.”

“I’ll ease you in. Come on, no need to be scared.” Ronda leans in. Carly is fidgeting, resisting.

“Just let me kiss you once,” Ronda says. “On the cheek. Just on the cheek. Come on, it’ll be nice. Promise.”

“...Promise?”

“Yeah, promise.”

Carly tightly shuts her eyes. Ronda goes close and lays her succulent lips on Carly’s rosy cheek. Carly lets out a big gasp.

“How was that?” Ronda asks.

“Oh.” Carly lays a finger on her wet cheek. She picks at the saliva. “You have really nice... lips.”

Ronda puts out her cheek. “Now kiss me.”

Carly puckers up, goes close, hesitates, and then does it: A quick peck on the cheek, and a nervous happy giggle.

“My turn.” Ronda kisses Carly’s cheek.

“Me.” Carly kisses Ronda’s cheek.

“Me again.” Ronda on Carly.

“Me.” Carly on Ronda.

“And me.” Ronda on Carly.

“Me-me-me.” Carly on Ronda... and the two girls stay still. Their eyes are locked. Their lips are twitching. Carly goes in, and gets the lips.

Together. “Oh, umm.”

They topple and become a collection of flying arms and legs. Carly is on top, pressing hard, an animalistic sensation overcoming her, her eyes half-open, an electric current going through her body. The change in Carly is dramatic. The tepidness is gone, gone and replaced by a change wholly unexpected and very dramatic. Ronda puts her arms around Carly, her legs sliding on Carly’s legs, pulling Carly’s dress off. Ronda and Carly break out of their kiss and Carly goes right back in, hard puckered kisses, no tongue, just lips. Carly’s panties are shown: black with white cartoon sheep. Carly transitions from long hard kisses to quick pecks, Ronda receiving, clearly stunned by the reversal in dynamic. Ronda grabs the back of Carly’s head and pushes her in. It’s a frenzied scene; Ronda is giving Carly what seems like her first open-mouth kiss. The exchange is awkward; Ronda’s tongue is flapping at Carly’s puckered lips.

“Open your mouth, open your mouth,” Ronda asks, her breath heavy. Carly contorts her mouth into an O shape. Ronda leans in, and their lips and tongues meet. Carly half-shrieks at the odd sensation. Ronda soothes Carly by caressing her hair. The exchange of saliva has drawn out a deep shade of red on Carly’s cheeks. Carly’s hips buck. It seems like the one piece of clothing she has on is starting to itch.

“Ah.” Carly breaks out of the kiss. Frantically, she says, “Strip me, strip me, please, please-please-please.” Peck on lips. “Please-please-please-please.”

Ronda is alarmed by the frantic and desperate tone in Carly’s voice. “All right, baby.” Ronda gives Carly a kiss on the lower lip and chin. “Roll on your back for me.”

Carly flops on her back like a kid who is getting ready for a tantrum, her arms and legs flopping. Ronda scoots over to Carly’s abdomen, grabs the hem of Carly’s little girl panties and pauses just for a second before pulling, closing her eyes and opening her airways to smell Carly’s excited scent. She takes it in, and then yanks the panties off. The camera zooms in. Glistening, bare, pink, and coated with honey, Carly’s womanhood. Ronda gets a wicked grin, lowers down, opens her mouth and licks.

“Ohhhh-who-who-who!” Carly kicks the ground, shrieking in ecstasy, her little hands balling up and pounding the soft surface.

Ronda slithers her hands underneath and clamps on Carly’s butt cheeks. Ronda orally pleasures the cute brunette, feasting on her.

Carly is half-weeping, half-writhing, her hands rubbing the white surface and then patting Ronda’s head. Carly moves her fingers onto her breasts, settling on her erect nipples. Her moans bounce off the glass box.

“Ronda, Ronda – aiii!” A hot wave of breath that reaches through the screen and grabs the viewer by the throat. Carly’s need, urgent, pleading. “Please-please-please-please-please.”

Ronda leaps to her hands and feet and pounces on top of Carly, landing so hard it looks as if their foreheads bump. Ronda’s full lips on Carly’s open mouth, Carly picking the technique up quickly. Their legs intertwine into a black and white spiral. Carly’s arms are wrapped tightly around Ronda’s back. Ronda’s hands are placed on Carly’s cheeks, the two exchanging hot, wet, passion-filled kisses. Ronda’s lips move to Carly’s neck and cheeks, Carly awash in ecstasy, eyes hooded. Their vaginas are grinding, experienced Ronda on top, the two engaging in a sloppy but passionate tribbing situation. The sounds inside the glass box are so thick that I, the viewer, can almost feel the wet kisses, the squish of vaginas, and the friction of skin-on-skin, smooth ebony on unblemished ivory.

Ronda raises a hand in the air, wiggling the fingers. Ronda moves the fingers down Carly’s small breasts, flat stomach, lifting Carly’s pelvis an inch, manoeuvring her hand into the gap and –

“Mummy!” Carly shrieks, grips Ronda’s forearms, eyes wide in shock and terror.

“Shhh, shh.” Ronda plants kisses on Carly’s cheeks and lips, two fingers going in and out of her vice-like vagina. “It’s cool, babe, it’s cool. I won’t hurt you.”

Carly shudders. “But it hurts!”

“Good hurt, babe. Good hurt.” Another round of kisses. “Let it in, let it in.”

“But I’m scared!”

Ronda winks, lowers her mouth, teases Carly’s erect nipple with the tip of her tongue. “Your body ain’t saying you scared.”

“Ah-ah-ah!” Carly’s neck moves back, her chin thrust up. “I’m-I’m scared.”

Ronda kisses Carly’s neck. “Don’t be scared, babe.” Fingers go in and out. “I won’t hurt ya.” A kiss on the lips, and Ronda pauses to admire Carly, to look deep into those auburn eyes, strings of hair glued to Carly’s forehead. The two kiss once more, and Ronda’s finger-thrusts increase. Carly squeals, wraps her arms around Ronda’s neck. The two lovers maintain eye contact throughout.

Ronda, encouraging, supportive. “Yeah, babe.”

Carly. “Oh, oh, huff-huff.”

Ronda. “Yeah, babe, oh yeah, hmmm yeah, babe.”

Carly, breathing through her nose, chest rising, brave girl face, embracing the scary feelings, allowing it to happen.

Ronda pecks Carly. “Fuck me calling you ‘cute.’ You sexy, babe, smoking, sexy. You a sexy bitch.”

Carly bites her quivering lower lip. She says something so softly the microphones can’t pick it up. Ronda lowers down. Carly repeats herself. “Do me,” she says.

Ronda, surprised, turned on, lands a full wet kiss to her lover’s lips, thrusts her two fingers in and out and a wet slippery sound is heard, and grows louder and louder and louder. Carly grinds her teeth, writhes in pleasure, twisting, her legs coiled tight around Ronda’s, their kisses frenzied. An “Oh” escapes Carly’s sweet pink lips, another “Oh,” and out in short rapid bursts, “Ah-ah-ah-ha!” She grips her arms around Ronda’s back, slips them down to Ronda’s forearms, her mouth still wide open. “Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!” Carly flops about like an escaped trout, lifts her pelvis and screams, “Aiii!”

“What the – fuck!” Ronda is on her knees, a wet spot on her stomach. Carly breathes heavy, hard, panting, winces, shuts her eyes tight, lifts her hips and shoots her orgasmic liquid up, a short burst hitting the top of the box. Several small sputters shoot out in rapid order. As Ronda gawps, Carly grits her teeth, grabs Ronda’s forearm and pulls her down, back into her embrace, the girls tipping on the side and exchanging kisses. Ronda grabs Carly’s cute bum and squeezes it.

The box rises.

Bernard. “Ladies and gentlemen, let’s give it up for these great gals!” Bernard claps, audience ahead of him, many clapping a hand on a thigh. The respective families hover over the girls. The dads exchange a hardy handshake. The mothers hug. Ronda is on her knees, and Carly is in her arms, sitting on her cute butt, hugging Ronda, nuzzling her lips into Ronda’s neck. The girls talk so fast it’s hard to note it all down. Carly asks Ronda to come sleepover with her. Ronda suggests Carly come into the big city, and Ronda says, “Yeah, yeah, we can get a place together. And make love all night long and not worry about keeping our parents up.”

Joel snorts. “You girls can’t get your own place. You’re twelve.”

Cut to Bernard winking to the camera. “The show is over for now, but the cameras will keep rolling. If you want more Carly and Ronda, you will get it!” Raises arms, gets cheer. In backdrop, Carly swats her brother’s hand. Carly doesn’t want to be pried from Ronda. The girls seem to be glued together. The credits flash by. Ronda pulls her shoulder away from her father’s grasp.

“Thanks for watching! I’m Barry Bernard and I’ll see you all down the road!”

A stagehand throws a blanket over the girls and the girls pull it tight around each other and fall to their side, continuing to indulge their addiction for each other’s lips.

End.

Neat premise, and very good patter for the announcer. Sounded very authentically gameshow-ish.

Comment

Working...
    X