This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Poem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poem

    not much but here goes

    I walked into this
    Head held high,
    It took one kiss,
    I knew it was all a lie.

    I was going to show
    My emotions deep inside,
    But now I know,
    I'll be forced to hide.

    Trying to release
    Feelings held too deep.
    I wish this would cease,
    Ending my ever restless sleep.

    Yet another day goes by.
    Another strugger, another fight.
    I'm left here to die,
    On this sleepless night.
Working...
X