Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

the base for the 1st chapter of a book i plan to write

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the base for the 1st chapter of a book i plan to write

Chapter 1 : Victor's first few days

Victor came to what hed been seeking for a long time. What he saught apeard befor him in the form of a small sign attached to a tree that read.

welcome to high arch forest
    please see the sherrif at the jail
    house if he's not there he'll be by eventualy

His sharp silver eyes read the sign and he let out a sigh. he than steped into a patch of moon light the silveryglow in the patch he stood in reveailed his long black coat his hair was about 15-18" long and was tied back. he wore shades that were hanging halfway down his noze but he didnt seem to notice there position his semi baggy pants had several pockets many of wich had small silver tubes in them. after lighting a smoke he began seting up the portable hammok that had been his bed for the last 3 years. he had fianly arived at a place he thought he would beable to call home

In the morning he awoke and put his stuff away, and began chewing on a peice of jerky, and proseeded down the path. he soon came aross a old wolf with a tall walking stick and glasses. apon seeing the stranger befor him the wolf smiled and spoke. "hello there stranger i am Will where you headin to" after saying this he offered his paw. taking the paw and shakeing it. "i am victor i am looking for the jail house a sign back toward the begining of the path said i should head there first." victor's russian accsent was rather heavy but Will didnt mind he liked meeting new people epetialy if they were plaing to stay for a wile. "ahh than come with me i will take you to the jail house. if were lucky well arive just in time to catch sam as hes heading in from a patroll." with that Will gessured for victor to follow him and began heading to the jail house.

"so victor are you gonna stay here long or jsut passin threw." Will asked good naturedly as they walked the path to the jail house. "well i think i will move in to high arch. the climate agrees with me and i have been needing to settle into a place for more than a few days." came the odd yet simple reply from Victor. Will started "well if you do deside to move in to high arch i would go visit amanda next. she loves makeing houses for people and i would say shes about your age to." Victor startled by the old wolfs blatent segestion about meating a female caught Victor off guard but they had arived at the jail house.

it was a small brick building with bars over some of the windows. as the he-cat examined the building he heared Will say "the doors round the other side if Sams not in he will probaly get in shortly." "well than Will i will go wait for him if hes not there." as Victor rounded the corner of the jail house he saw a Fox with redish orange fur and and a vest on with a badge pined to it walking into the jail house. "hello sir would you be the sheriff here." Victor said as the fox opened the door to his office. "ahh a new arival whot can ah do fer y'alls by tha' way mah names Samule and yha ah am tha' sherrif around hea'." Samule introdued himself as he offerd a paw. victor shook it and introdued himself. "i am victor Samule the sign said i should come here to see you first." the fox looked at him confused, and than victor relized what had happened and said it again in english. "sorry Samule i sometimes speak russian with out relizeing it." Samule blinked and than got up, and started calling some one and asked them to come on over to his office. "oh y'alls can call me Sam if y'all want." as sam said this and the mood seemed to lighten a little.

just as Victor was gonna ask who Sam had called to come by his office the outer door opened, and a rabbit with sandy brown fur and a straw hat on steped in to the office. "Al this hea' is Victor he's new tah these parts would y'alls show him around, and ah think he will want tah see amanda first to discus geting a house, and than y'alls can help him meet all tha othah residents." with that Sam checked the time. "oh damn ah am late fer mah next patroll see y'alls later Al Victor pleasure meeting y'all." he said as he hurryed out the door.

"so where you wanna go first vic?" Al said to wich victor responded with a glare. "dont call me vic." Al looked thoughtful for a moment and than began. "so were are you from Victor." victor got out a picture of him standing infront of a great statue that looked kind of familiar to the rabbit next to him. "the statue your seeing me standing befor in the picture was of my great great great grandfather he was a hero in our town after a few years the towns looking to us as desendesnts of a hero soured, and they drove me out just after i had tryed to get a unfair tax lifted from the town. the statue was destroyed the exploits of my ansestor forgoten." victor stoodthere silent for a wile than Al said something he later regeretted. "so what did your ancestor do that made him a hero to this town in the first place." victor stand there eyes sort of glazed over than it passed as quick as it came, and he began walking away from Al in the wrong direction to find Amanda's home.

soon after he was called from behind. "hey man sorry i didnt know that you'd react like that to the memorys of that town so where you goin now victor." after a short pause victor looked to Al. "why to find this Amanda i keep hearing about." Al stood there with a few question marks above his head. "i as going to wrong way wasn't i." asked victor picking up on why Al looked confused. "yha man come on." the trip over to Amandas place/workshop continued after that but the rabbit was quiet for a time than asked Victor a question. "so Victor where are you gonna stay till you get your own place i have a spare room if youd like." victor turned to Al and said something that left the rabbit with more questions than answers. "well Al i will probaly just sleep outside till i get a palce of my own i have all the stuff for it." well than we lets keep the tour going Amanda lives on the shore of the lake."

after that they came to a small cottage on the shore of the lake like Al had said it was. Al kocked at the door when they got to it but there was no answer Al knocked again harder. than a voice from the side yelled over. "whos that i am at my workshop come round the side to get ot it." Victor stood by the door but was pulled into movement to the side of the house. "hey Amanda there is a guy here about a home." Al said "hiya Al Whos here for a house." came a female voice from behind a large bookshelf that was half done. "that would be me i am victor by the way." Victor said "so you were here about geting a home right umm victor is it." came Amanda's voice from behind the bookshelf a stuning she-cat steped out from behind the large bookshelf that was part way built. the she-cat with Pink hair and white fur wearing some goggles a Tshirt and a pair of shorts. she saw the handsome he-cat that was with Al than walked round to the shelfs back and put her goggles back on.

"yes can you build into the trunks of trees i am looking for something like that with a sand floor." victor said as he rounded the bookshelf after a little sanding Amanda came outfrom under it. "hi there i am Amanda." the she-cat said as she shifted the goggles on to the top of her head "ok than victor sand floor built into a tree have you seen any of the houses that i did in to trees." said amanda. Al, Victor, and Amanda later exchanged good byes as Al started leaveing Victor and Amanda. "wait a sec." Amanda said sounding startled. "arnt you staying with Al?" she asked turning to victor who was heading off toward a wide sandy aria on the shore of the lake. "no i am gonna camp in that sandy aria tonight he forgot to ask where i was seting up camp. so he may come by here to find me so i will just sleep over there." the she-cat looked unhappy with that arangemnet and grabed victor by the arm. "your staying with me in my house i insist on it." as she pulled him into the house.

"well i supose i could stay for tea or coffie and than go if it will make you feel better." victor said as he started seting a folding chair up. "nope your stayng the whole night even if i have to sleep on top of you got that." she said glareing at him as he sat in his chair. "hey wait where did that chair come from." with that she began circleing and examining the chair. "hmmm i have heared of these but never seen one now i demand you stay here at least till i learn how to make these." with a sigh the he-cat got up and started puting the hammok together. in her living room wile she started drawing plans of his chair.

sometime in the middle of the night he awoke with something warm next to him in his hammok. wich he noted was amanda so his mind began to wander to the events of the last day or so. as he sliped free of the sleeping female that had drawn up about 3 sets of plans for his chair. than he steped out side into the cool night air and pulled out a pack of smokes and lighted one, and stood in the shade of a tree victor finished his smoke in a few minuts. went back into Amandas house and found her sitting in his chair looking angry. "and just where did you go Victor." she said glareing at him. "i went out for a smoke is that a problem Amanda." than he walked over and took his place in his hammok back up than found her cureld up on him again this time with a leg aross his waist and her arms round his neck. "do you realy not want me to go that badly afaird i will dissapear with my chair befor you can duplicate it."

than she relized how she must have looked to victor she had been trying to make feel more welcome. "i was jsut trying to get you to relax more and get used to high arch. i dont think any one has ever had to sleep outside here. i didnt mean to seem to be more ineterested in your chair's desine than you i-i." after that she got up. "if you realy wanna go sleep in the sandy aria you can i didnt mean to sound greedy. i have just always wanted to make folding chairs for ppl that tended to have guessts oftain. something they could take out for the guest and here you come with the chair and a bed to match that. i have never quite managed to make that work and i start drawing desins. than try to force you to stay here with me wile i try and duplicate it." as she said this he could tell she ment what she was saying and he got up. "no its not your fualt i have been alone for almost 3years, and i spent most of that time traveling i am just used to not being able to get attached to ppl, and a aria cause i knew i couldnt stay in those arias long but here i will beable to stay. i would be honored to beable to call you my first friend in high arch forest." this said he wraped his arms around her, and she looked up at him with a tears streaming from her eyes and huged him.

"tomorrow wile out meeting ore residents wanna look for a tree that you would like for your home." she said as they got back in the hammok in a half yawn half purr. victor wraped one arm round Amanda. "sure and i think if you'll let me i will stay with you till my house is done inexchange for makeing my house i will teach you how to make folding furishings i know how to make chairs, tables, and beds." victor said and relized that amanda as already asleep so he let him self fall in to a deep slumber.

he awoke to the sent of waffles and bacon cooking and sat up. "oh your up good morning victor. want some waffles and some bacon befor we continue the tour." amanda greeeted him looking around he found his chair set next to the table, with 3 plates one had a small stack of waffles on it the other 2 were empty exept for 4-5 strips of bacon each. 2 glasses a piture of juice, and a jug of syrup. victor got out of the hammok. "oh its been soooo long sence i have had a real meal." victor said as he loaded his plate up with 2 waffles and syruped them. than passed amanda the waffuls, and the syrup. between her bites amanda began. "so who all have you met victor." he stoped fora moment with about 1/3 of his waffuls left, and about 2 strips of bacon. "well lets see Will, sam, Al, and you so far." victor said after that he began eating again. "so that leaves 9 people for you to meet." as she tallyd them all off on her fingers.

"well it would seem i have mearly scratched the surface of high Arch forest than." victor said than they finished eating, and jsut as victor got his hammok, and chair put away they headed for the door. and there came a knock on it. amanda started for the door but victor got there first. "hey Amanda! Victor there you are was coming to ask amanda if she knew where you were staying last night." said Al as victor opened the door. "yes she kind of insisted i stay here with her when i was heading to that sandy strech over by the lake." Victor said in a tone that left Al wondering if this was the same victor that hed met the day befor. "oh was just gonna finish the tour so did you two sleep well." as randy said this he gave victor a smile. that left victor wondering what the rabbit thought had happend that night.

Amanda came up from victor's back and gave him a over the back hug type thing when she saw Al. she said "oh Al what you doing here at this time of day." "oh just looking for Victor there sence i had no clue where to look for him when i left last night." Al was still giving victor a odd half grin when amanda taped him. "hey Al wanna continue the tour to day we were jsut gonna head over to Elle's." amanda stated as her and victor left her house. "heh heh na you have everything under controll i will just go tend my feilds come on by for dinner see you when you get there." than victor and amanda headed off toward Elle's tree, and Al headed to the place at the river /lake front where his feilds were. soon they came to the tree with the door in it's side.

when the door went flying a cross the clearing along with a black and grey striped she cat that had blue hair. victor with reflexes that victor himself hadn't known he had had he got him and amanda out of the doors path and caught the she-cat befor she found the ground. "oh my i will need to see amanda about a nother new door that was my last extra she'd givein me." said the she-cat who was still obvois to the fact that she had been chaught. by victor who was still catching up with his last few movements than he said what he was thinking. "holy shit what were you doing in there." luckaly all this was said in russian so he had time to come up with a better first line to the she-cat he held. "so what happend something explode." the she cat relized where she was and began blushing. when amanda started asking her question "and just what happened to the other 9 extra doors i gave you. sence you tend to blow them off their hinges." responding to all the things happening at once elle began speaking.

"hi i am elenor but you can jsut call me elle and could you put me down. they got blown up like that one well spet the 5th its got kicked in by seleina." reliseing that he still held elle victor set her down and began. "sry bout keepin you off your feet so long didnt know if you were ok by the way i am victor and i am new to these parts." elle stood befor him and began streatining out her Tshirt and pants and put her hands into her pockets. "oh well than follow me Victor your gonna love my shop" they followed a small path to a small building. that was little more than a cube with a door on one side.

"this is where i store the drinks i sell." as she motioned over several shelfs. "those are spetialty orders from sleina." as she motiond over to a shelf with several bottles of glowing liquid. that victor thought looked familiar than it came to him it was a alchemical drink for energy and vitality more or less a realy strong pick me up the brighter the glow the better the drinker would feel. but that one person needed so many made the he-cat wonder just what this seleina did. "have you met Lat yet shes a athority on growing flowers. infact shes helping me test a formula that will help them grow faster, and Als helping test one thats supoed to put neutriants backing he soils. if they bouth work it will make food here almost free. well in the way of vegis and the like." as she was saying this all she pulled 2 bottles that emitted a light. one glowed blue, and the other glowed red bouth had a mass of something that was black floating in them. these are what they look like but never goten them to mix proporly thats what blew my door up this morning. oh here take these with you." as she handed victor and amanda each a bottle of orange liquid Victor examined the bubbleing orange contents of the bottle.

"what is this a drink." asked victor with a i hope it dosen't blow up expection. "why yes its one of my most popular drinks it tastes like what ever the drinker likes." Elle said as she took the top off of a 3rd bottle victor popped the top off. taking a sip of the strange orange liquid and began tasteing something he hadnt tasted sence he was in egypt. a kind of tea made from a rare desert flower. he'd only ever had it once and that time had been a fluke. where a waitress had made a mistake of whos glasses were for who. "hmmm tastes like desert skyflower tea." he said as he took a nother sip savoring the taste. as he drank it Elle sat with her mouth open like he'd said something wrong. than spoke after a time. "you've had real desert skyflower tea that stuff is rarer than the pure lifeforce in the soil revitalizer Al is testing for me. well see you later i have to get back to my house and clean it up."
    with that they all left the small building and Elle headed back to her home wile Amanda and Victor headed onward threw the forest steadaly toward Lats place "so victor what did you think of Elle wild line of work huh" amanda sudenly said victor looked at her and began speaking "she seems friendly enough..." as he sudenly found him a vixen sending him flying threw the air with a flat hand push that had a hell of a lot more focre than it should have "What in the hell was that for" he said as he twisted in mid air to land on his feet and skidded to a stop a good 10 feet from where hed been standing

"i dont know who you are but i am sure your up to no good" said a small Vixen in camo pants and shirt with a millitary cap on her red hair tied back throwing a small dagger past his ear that hit the tree behind him with a loud Thunk sound "Seleina stop attacking him he's new to the forest and has done nothing disrespectful or sneaky so at least give him a chance" yelled Amanda as seleina leaped over her and continued the charge at Victor "nothing sneaky eh than what was he doing near your house at like 2am last night and why is he dressed in such dark cloths" said Seleina "i was geting a smoke at 2am and these are all the cloths i have" victor said as he dodged a Axe kick that left a deap gouge in the tree hed been standing infront of and soon found him self blocking and dogeing a heavy handed barrage of attacks from the small yet powerful seleina "seleina i inviteed him to stay at my house last night so stop trying to kill him" amanda voice rose a octive as seleina launched into antoher round of attacks on the defending but rapidly geting tierd victor than jsut as sudenly as it had started it ended with a bright flash that left Seleina looking for her target

"damn whered that guy go i was jsut starting to have fun with him hes a great sparing partner wonder how he did that vanishing trick" said seleina more or less thinking out loud than Amanda recoverd herself enough and began screaming at Seleina why did you attack him he was gonan move in now hes probaly left for good..." she was interupted by the Vixens giggle of delight as victor droped down and chaught her off guard with a quick twist of her arm however seleina had a plan for this sort of thing and did a back flip and lifted the larger Victor off hi feet and tossed him like a rag doll towards amanda the quick twists he did in mid air left him standing exactly where he'd been standing when Seleina had first attacked him "ok Victor i will trust you for now i am Seleina i train and teach at the dojo about 20 yards over that way" as she said this she pointed toward a jsut visable oriental style building threw the trees "wel see ya later victor your a great workout for me but your styles much to defecively orianted' with that Seleina ran off into the trees toward Elle's place

"wow you did great msot furs cant last 30sec aganst her" came amandas much calmer voice that had droped back to normal octive "yes i was given some defenceinve training in russia befor i left there goodthing to that opening move was awsome how dose she produse so much force with so little effort" he said as he examined the tree that Seleina had axe kicked when hed dodged "hey this is a good strong tree think this would be a good tree to make a home into" as victor said this his ears visably twitched "hmm maby lets take a look at it hmmm' she began circleing the tree " yes yes this is a great tree to makea home in well put the door where it was Axe kicked if we do" than there camea sound of a splintering wood from near by and Victor and Amanda exchanged looks that killed that idea "maby atad to close to Seleina's dojo.

than they bouth ran the rest of the way threw the forest to lats comeing to a cottage and a small gazebo where a female rabbit with blond hair a Tube top and shorts sat drinking what could only have been a creation of Elle's when the female rabbit saw Amanda and the He-cat she was with she called out to the pair "Hello Amanda whos y'alls friend there" "hey Lat this is Victor hes moveing into the forest" said amanda motioning toward Victor who was still tierd from his fight wtih Seleina and passed out where he stood as he fell Amada chaught him and looped one arm over her sholder "lat mind if he takes a nap in your gezeebo seleina give him a harder time than she gives most new comers to the forest" as she layed Victor out on the gazeebo floor "sure Amanda If Y'alls need any thin' ah will be over in mah gardin"

about 3hours later Victor woke up to Amanda siting over him looking worried when she saw he was awake her look brightened and she turned to some one that Victor couldnt see "lat hes awake victor do you need anything" Amanda said "something to drink would be great" he managed than closed his eyes Amanda looked terrifyed when he closed his eyes again "lat he asked for a drink can you bring a glass of water here for when he next wakes up" amanda asked "k Amanda ah will be back in a moment with it" in a few minuts Lat returend wita couple glasses and a large Jug of water "y'all better drink some of this to amanda she raked him over the coals hella had he met her befor that" "nope" came victor from the floor of the gezeebo that he'd been sleeing on "wow y'alls took alot of punishment from her suprizd you even made it this far after her attack on you from whot Amanda has told me of it" said Lat as She filled a glass for him than Amanda gave him some and he seemed to look alot better afterwards

"are you ok Victor i should have warned you about Seleina's tedancey to go ovar board with her training she Smashes fallen trees into fire wood with her bare hands actualy its a rather impresive skill but shes never gone that over board befor maby i shoul let Sam know about the insedent" amanda said with a look in her eyes that made victor worry he sat up and spoke "na i will be fine i have had worse no need to tell Sam sides i think once she gets to know me she'll stop attacking me" "well ok than Victor this is Lat she has the msot beutiful gardin in the forest and probaly one of the bigest in the regeion wanna take a tour of it we have just enough time befor the sun sets i think" Amanda said as she looked to lat "Why Yes ah'd say ther's jus' enoguh time befor sun set to take the tour of the gardin but ah think tha mah begining of summer party would be a better time tah see it don' you Amanda" said Lat as victor got up and had a 4th glass of water "wait a sec isnt that tomorrow lat" amanda said looking shocked "no its the day after tahmarrow amanda don tell me y'all fergot about it casue of this hansome fellow" said Lat Amanda bluhed profusely and shrank into herself "well i umm may have been a bit distracted by his presance a little maby" said amanda with her face burning with embarasment

"well um whats the party for lat "said victor who had been caught off guard by amanadas reaction ot the bunnys insinuations and was trying to get the bunny distacted form neddleing Amanda 'whot oh righ well on tha firs' day of spring and summer i have a party hea' in mah gardin and invite every one in the forest so are y'alls comin victor y"all can bring amanda as yer date ah will even give you some red carnations they are her favorate flowers yah know" said lat smileing at the Victors reaction to here staement "well than i supoce we shouldget to my place befor it gets dark see you at the party Lat i will bring those Flower boxes you asked for then as well" said amanda with that Victor and amanda left headed toward amadas palce takeing a rout that went away from seleinas

once they were back at Amanadas they had a quick dinner that cosisted of steaks glasses of the same orange drink that they had had at Elle's shop "amanda i will teach you how i made the table chair and hammok i carry around as rent till we find a good tree for my new home" Victor said with a look that said hed ment to say something elce but the words hadnt come out right "Realy! oh victor that would be wonderful' as amanda said this she huged the startled he-cat she had staying with her but he soon returned the hug and when they parted they relized that something had happend over the last day and a half amanda than laied her self out on her couch and started to drift to sleep Victor stood there for a wile than went to his hammok and also went ot sleep

Edited :added spaceing as omgtkb advied also correted some grammer and spelling errors seeing as this one is preproff reading

note: the * is where i have goten o in adding puntuation if any mods want to they can feel free to correct my bad puntuation and spellings

GAH!!!

GAH MY EYES!!!... THE GOGGLES... THEY DO NOTHEEENG!!!

Dude, put some paragraphs into the story, and I'm sure people will want to read it, but as for myself, one look and I was turned off from it, ... just some breaks and paragraphs and it'll look readable... so tap that edit button and space away! ;;

Comment

Working...
    X