Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

One of the Few

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the Few

This is the story of my fan charactar Chevelle before he meets Brandy in my next fiction "Welcome to the Jungle"

In the United States the Fur race of human (human/animal mix) is a dieing race. Due to the mean and fearson cult called HAVE (Humans Against Vial Experiments) and some natural issues that the anthro's deal with durring there life time...

You follow Chevelle and you learn about the events that make Chevelle uniquely him... I will start it with the next post!

Huntington West Virginia - 1989 12:AM

An upper class furry couple are running down the street carrying there unconscious puppy screaming for dear life, tearing across the road a group of cultists round the corner there shotguns and rifles popping off rounds like Vietnam. The couple reach a familiar alleyway and manages to ditch the group. Huffing and puffing from running, something these two are not familiar with wrap there son in a towel and tucks a piece of paper under his training collar.

“*huff, huff* Sorry to do this baby ” the woman places her unconscious son in an old rusty car Tiers begin to flow from her eyes as she kisses her son good-bye.

The man takes one good last look at his wife and son, he looks down the alleyway and sees that the group has spit up to check the neighborhood. “Ashley Ann,...” He pauses as he realizes what he is about to do. “Run, hide do what is necessary for you and David to survive.” He says turning towards the exit of the alleyway.

“No, don’t do it. We need you ” Ashley grasps him by his fur and stops him.

“Ashley, it’s the only way. I have to do it, you and our son must survive. I’ve done almost everything I wanted to do in life. Started a big business, married my sweetheart, had a child. Now I must protect what we have accomplished ” He hugs is wife for one last time.

“You don’t have to so this, we can make it ” Ashley falls to her knees crying, hoping she would convince him to stick with her and hope for the best.

“Listen, if they find us here it’s all over. If I grab there attention that will give you and our son a chance to get into a better part of town.” Just as he finishes, he jolts out of the dark alleyway.

Ashley turns towards her son who is still unconscious from the failed poisoning at the hospital by the cult members currently chasing them. Ashley looks around inside the car, she grabs the headrest off the seat and snaps it off. She removes the towel from her son and raps the head rest with the towel. Hoping to fool the cult members, just then she realizes that her son is exposed to the weather. She takes off her blouse and covers him up, Ashley looks up into the sky and takes a deep breathe.

“God, I know I have not praised or asked your forgiveness in a very long time. But I ask of you to watch over my son and allow my husband to enter heaven if he does not make it...” Ashley reaches back into the car and kisses her son on his forehead and runs off.

Meanwhile down the street, the cult is chasing her husband... He reaches a fence in a near by ball park, but it’s to high to jump. He makes an attempt to climb over, just as he reaches the top a bullet pierces into his knee forcing his knee to give and he falls to the ground. He lays on the ground, blood on the fence and his pants and a bullet in his knee. The cult slowly approaches him, smiling at the almost complete victory over him.

“Now, Mr. Carrington...” The redneck stereotype stands over his victim. “Somehow you being of the furry race, managed to start a worthy business. It seems that your kind has all the luck, you see us Whites, Blacks, Asians and so on have been here for a very long time. And yet our families have limited success, and your kind has been around for what? 300 years, and here you are climbing over the rest of us like we haven’t been here any longer than you have” The drunk redneck rambles

“What are you talking about? I’m not racist, I only dislike you full blooded humans who think you are better than us because you created us for your own selfish perverted means ” He favors his knee which continues to bleed massively.

“We created you, we are a superior being And your superiors don’t like it when we see you living the cozy life ” Says the Asian man

“We fought for our rights for a very long time, many of us died to gain our rights. And what did your kind do, nothing... You got off lucky cause you were created shortly before the world we live in today. You got off easy, being only part human. But that was enough to give you a free pass from having to fight for your rights.” The black man hands the redneck a peacemaker.

“That’s why we are going to kill you and the rest of your kind ” The redneck aims for the forehead of the rich furry human. BANG The furry male goes limp and blood runs from his bullet wound

Just on the outskirts of town, Ashley is running away from two of the female cult members carrying the decoy of her son. She rounds a corner and dumps the decoy, thinking they might try to look for the decoy later. Suddenly Ashley is tackled to the ground by the women and is cuffed as they pick her off the ground.

“Oh, don’t worry. We are not gonna kill you, yet ” The blonde comments as slaps her across the face.

“Yeah, we got big plans for you ” Says the buff brunette lady as she throws her into a van, suddenly they hear sirens in the distance.

“C’mon Gloria Forget the kid, we’ll get him later” They speed off in the van into the darkness of the night.

Three days later, a woman is taking her kids on a stroll through the alleyways of Huntington. The town she grew up in when she was a kid. They enter the alleyway where the puppy David was left a few nights before...

“I was supposed to meet her here, where could she be?” The woman looks around and see the old car. She approaches the car to check it out. “Eh ” She shrugs her shoulders, nothing special about a beat up old car. Her oldes son opens the door and sits in the drivers seat.

“Vroom, Vroom Hehehe. Ima wace car dwiver now ” He continues to make car noises and plays with the steering wheel. Suddenly a feint whimper is heard, they look around. Nothing, they hear it again and see the blouse moving in the back seat.

“Look mommy, a puppy ” The youngest points out the puppy’s snout that is peeking out of the blouse.

The lady pulls the blouse off of him, just as he is revealed he curls up in fear. “Awwww, he’s no ordinary puppy. He’s a human puppy, now who would leave such a wonderful gift in such a ragged out car?” She reaches for him but he just yelps as she gets too close.

“Easy there, I’m not gonna hurt you.” She reaches for him slowly, this time she pauses so he could sniff her hand.

He sniffs her hands and walks over to her slowly, knowing she is of no harm to him by her scent. “That’s a good boy” She comments as she scoops him into her arms. Just then a piece of paper falls from his collar... She unfolds it, it’s his birth certificate and a letter that reads.

‘Dear reader: I left my baby here in hopes of keeping him safe from the H.A.V.E cult. His name is David Wayne Carrington, pet name: Chevelle. He is four years old and he is in excellent health. He gets his pet name from where he was born. In a Chevelle, I regret having to do this, but it is my last option. Please tell him often that me and his father love him dearly... Signed, Ashley Ann Carrington.

PS If this is Jessica, this is my bundle of joy I mentioned to you so many times over the phone. Sorry that this is how you got to see him for the first time... Hugs and kisses, and many more for my son Chevelle.’

Jessica looks into his eyes, Chevelle has gotten hold of his tail and his nibbling on it. She looks back at the letter and pauses for a moment.

“I will love him as I would my own Ashley, rest assured...” She says to him as they leave the alleyway.

-----

Los Angeles, California 2006. 3PM

Chevelle has grown into a fine individual, now at the age of nineteen he works part time at the gas station just down the road from his foster family. Growing up for him was no piece of cake, at the age of ten he was forced to disguise himself. Which requires him to shave his fur every week and to wear a wig over his ears and he has to tuck his tail in.

The past few days Chevelle has not been feeling very well, he has acute nausea and a very weird feeling in his pelvic region. He feels that it is kind of serious so Jessica his step mother is taking him to the doctor today.

“Mr. David Williams ” The nurse calls for Chevelle.

“Just fill out the paper work the best you can, if you need help I’ll be here in the lobby” Jessica gives her step son a hug as he walks into the doctors office.

Chevelle fills out the paperwork, and in about twenty minutes Dr. Diaz enters the room

“So, Mr. Williams. Your chart says you have a little trouble in the tummy and a weird feeling in you pelvic region. Can you describe the feeling?” He asks looking at Chevelle

“Well, the feeling. It’s like a tingle sensation. It just in my unmentionables...” Chevelle blushes trying to explain the situation.

“No need to be embarrassed Mr. Williams, this happens to a lot of men. Usually a lot older than you tho....” The doc looks over his paper work one more time. “Mr. Williams, you forgot to place your race on here. You gotta have that jotted down for medical purposes.” The doc hands him the clip board and a pen.

“Oh, sorry... I must have looked over it...” Chevelle clicks the pen and writes the information down...

“Hmmm....” the doc looks it over to make sure it’s 100% complete “Ah, you’re an anthro... Species dog, Breed spaniel...” The doc looks at Chevelle. “Impressive disguise Mr. Williams. Ok, I’m gonna turn this paper work in and I’ll be back with the diagnosis...” The doctor leaves the room, Chevelle lays back onto the bed for comfort.

A few minutes later the doctor comes back with a pamphlet and a DVD, along with the bill...

“Not to worry Mr. Williams, you are in perfect health. You are going through your anthro puberty, this pamphlet and DVD will help guide you through this part of your life. I recommend you read the pamphlet before watching the DVD.” The doctor hands him the stuff and the bill and sends him on his way.

“What did they say?” Jessica asks.

“Take a look for yourself” Chevelle hands her the booklet and walks towards the exit.

“Your anthro body and you?” Jessica looks at Chevelle “I thought you already went through puberty already?” She asks

“I’m guessing that my kinda something extra to worry about, lets just get home so I can relax. I’m bushed...” Says Chevelle as he pushes open the door.

That evening...

Chevelle has invited Joy over, his closest friend in the entire world for some video games... But his step mom Jessica has other plans for him.

“Chev, you need to watch your video son.” Jessica yells from the living room, loading the DVD into the player.

“What video, and why?” Joy asks

“Nothing, just something I have to watch. I guess you may have to go home for a little bit...” Chevelle replies, as he walks into the living room.

“Hey Joy, you should stay and watch this too. For as much as you hang with my little boy here, you should see it too.” Jessica stops Joy and sets her on the couch next to Chevelle.

“Oh god, please spare me ” Chevelle comments

“What’s so embarrassing about a video?” Joy asks

“Chevelle is going through his anthro puberty. And this video explains a few things...” Jessica replies hitting the play button on the remote

“Thanks for embarrassing me mom ” Chevelle comments

The DVD video begins to play as old 1950's style music begins to play...

‘Your anthro body and you. DVD set 1, kid to teenager... A year after birth a puppy will be able to crawl and move around on his or her own, during this time they will develop enough cartilage strength to walk in there quadruped form.... They will continue to do this until about the age of six when there leg cartilage begins to develop into bone. During this time they will try to learn to stand, this is encourage... The sooner they start to stand, the stronger there legs will become and will be less prone to breaking.’

“Mom, lets fast forward to my section please ” Chevelle grabs the remote and turns it to chapter 3

‘Chapter 3 Anthro puberty... Male... The anthro male will experience the human males natural puberty, changing of voice, attraction to women etc... But there anthro puberty doesnt begin until the ages of 16-20 depending on species and breed. On average the male begins to experience mild nausea, tingling in the genital region and fatigue. This is the sign that his body is starting to advertise it’s self to the females. The sensations will continue until the next phase of his change.’

“This is kind of interesting ” Joy comments winking at Chevelle

‘The next phase is PHS, pre-heat syndrom. Which will continue to occur on a bi-monthly basis until his body starts to dry up. PHS is equal in both the male and female genders, it consists of mild bleeding from the genitals. Mild cramping in the groin region (male) and cold flashes (male). Pre-heat syndrom simply is just the body cleansing the plumbing of the genitals. This is done by the brain releasing a chemical into the blood stream. The chemical reaches the male scrotum and enters the testicles. They will swell to about .05% more than there original size, once the blood is inside it forces out all the old and dead semen out through the urethra tube. During this time, the male is basically infertile. But don’t worry, it’s only two to four day. Even during this time, the male can be aroused and sexually active. Which is encouraged for health, mating and or masturbating during this time helps to clean out the reproductive system and shortens the time of which the body is cleansing it’s self.’

“Well, that’s a relief I guess.” Chevelle looks around at his mom and Joy. “Well, at least now I wont feel as shallow as my friends.”

‘Heat, the most desired time of the year. During this time your hormones and pharamones are in excess, your sent changes, your sense of smell and touch increase. Your body temperature decrease to 98.4 degrees, and you are at you most fertile point of the year. Both male and female will give off an alluring sent, the female body structure will change slightly to make themselves more attractive. The male fur will become slightly puffy and soft to cradle there companion.’

“Heh, Chevelle are naturally a well oiled sex machine ” Joy nudges him and giggles.
    “That just means more sex ” Chevelle replies

“Sex facts... There are less than 200,000 anthro humans known to be in existence today. Mostly due to the commitment needed to carry out a romantic relationship. First off, the female hymen is double the thickness of a normal human hymen. Second, the virgin male’s reproductive organ has a reaction to the females reproductive fluids.’

“I can live with that... Pain hurts, but only for a minute” Chevelle comments nervously

‘Upon contact with the fluid, the blood vessels expand. Causing the nerves on the males organ to become extremely sensitive to pain. But immunity is built up quickly, on average it takes about two minutes for the male body to build up a tolerance. Once the tolerance is built, it never dissipates...

Female anthros just like normal humans mature faster than males. But a female anthros life is on average ten years shorter than the male.

Science has discovered that female anthros who have children on average live longer than females who don’t give birth. This is due to built up immunities once a child is conceived.’

Jessica turns off the DVD and looks over at Chevelle “Wow that’s something they need to teach in school”

“Oh yeah I can imagine it now, bullies now have a new reason to pick on people like me” Chevelle replies

“I wonder, even if males are more sensitive as a virgin. Why aren’t there many anthros left?” Joy asks

“My guess is that even tho we are different on the out side, most of us men are still shallow.” Chevelle replies, turning his head away.

“Don’t worry Chevelle, I don’t think that of you. I respect you Chevelle.” Joy replies, tossing an arm across her shoulder.

“How did you know what I was meaning?” Chevelle asks

“Chevy, altho respectable. You are still very predictable, you have been pissed off at shallow people since that incident with your ex-girlfriend and friend.” Joy replies, stroking his hair.

----

“Thank you... I suppose” Chevelle comments reaching for his drink.

Chevelle’s second oldest brother John enters the room. John isn’t Chevelle’s favorite brother, John will do anything for a dollar. A typical business man, he has tricked Chevelle into going out with totally weird and freaky girls that he normally wouldn’t even look at. All for a lousy twenty dollars per date, but did Chevelle see anything thing from it. NO Just some STD stricken whore trying to get laid on a Friday night. Fortunately for Chevelle’s health he takes dating slow an easy, unlike most people. His heart can only take so much heart ache, after Kiara broke up with him last year. He wants to make sure that he meets the right woman before he takes that big leap.

She broke up with him before they did anything, but imagine the pain if they did... But recently Chevelle has been getting a little cozy with Joy, just the other night Joy’s mom and her boyfriend got into a fight and Chevelle allowed Joy to sleep over. Since the couch was taken by one of Mike’s friends, Chevelle let Joy sleep in his bed with him.

“Hey mom, I’m going to the store. Do you want anything?” He asks as he grabs his keys off the table.

“Yeah, But I’m gonna go with you...” Jessica gets up and grabs her pocket book and leaves with John.

Chevelle and Joy sit on the couch for a little bit watching some TV when Joy realizes that Chevelle’s birthday was yesterday.

“Ah, I know why you were upset with me yesterday...” Joy turns towards him in her seat and looks him in the eye.

“Really?” Chevelle turns in his seat towards her. “Why would that be?” he asks

“It was your birthday, I was wanting to give you a special birthday present. But my mom had me loaded down with so many tasks I just forgot.” Joy places her hand on his. “I’m sorry” She says

“Forgive and forget, I wasn’t really that upset with you. I just tried to hint it to you...” Chevelle replies scratching the back of his head.

“But I still want to give you that gift” Joy approaches him slowly

“Cool, thank you” Says Chevelle, thinking it’s gonna be a simple gift like a pair of sunglasses or a key chain. But he is dead wrong.

Joy works her way up to him, with out warning she kisses him. Chevelle is in shock, but isn’t going to resist. Joy slips her tongue into his mouth and plays with his tongue. Chevelle closes his eyes and slowly leans back and Joy follows. He is currently melting inside his head, one of life’s simple pleasures. A french kiss, and a damn good one at that.

Joy backs off, Chevelle’s mouth is ajar and his eyes closed. Joy looks at Chevelle’s facial expression. A mixture of shock and pleasure, Chevelle’s breathing has slowed down and he slowly opens his eyes.

“That’s much better than being petted, why did you have to stop?” Chevelle asks

“To make sure you liked it... Cause I have more where that came from” Joy replies as she continues to fill his mouth with her tongue.

A few minutes later, Joy heads into his bedroom. She has to adjust her bra, but then she calls Chevelle into the room.

“Hey Chev, come here. There is something weird in your bedroom man...” She says

Chevelle gets off the couch and walks towards his bedroom on could nine. He opens the door and walks in, no sign of Joy.

“Joy?” Chevelle calls out, not seeing Joy.

Joy sneaks out from behind the door and throws her arms around his waste. “Chev, If you say we are now boyfriend and girlfriend. I’ll have another surprise for you” She says hugging him tightly

“That’s one way to ask a man out, but sure I see no reason not too...” Says Chevelle hoping for some more mouth to mouth luvins

“Well then, here is you second surprise” Joy grabs his crotch and rubs him gently...

“Oh my... Joy?” Chevelle is really surprised now...He turns his head towards her, and looks into her eyes.

“Just relax and take in the pleasure Chevy...” Joy turns him around, unbuttons his pants and reaches into his underwear. His cock become stiff and his emotions are ready for some action.

“Ok, just be easy on me...” Says Chevelle, not really sure what to think. He wants to say stop, but his emotions towards her tells him to say yes. Chevelle looks into Joy’s eyes, he decides to throw down his emotional defenses. Chevelle places his forehead against hers and allows the pleasure to take over.

Joy then slightly pulls down his underwear and exposes his erection... Joy takes hold of him and gently beings to work her hand up and down his shaft. Chevelle sighs softly as she pleases him.

“Don’t be afraid to touch Chevy” Joy comments a she continues to masturbate him.

Chevelle reaches around and grabs her ass, Chevelle blushes cause he has never done this before. He then slids his hands to the crotch of her pants, gently rubbing her snatch like he wants to finger her.

“Chevy, if you want to do it. You can, this is all about what you want today.” Joy assures him, guiding him inside her pants.

“Oh my god, this is surreal to me” Chevelle comments in a weakened voice.

“Oh, it’s real alright. If you go about it right, it’ll happen again.” Joy winks at him continuing to molest him.

Chevelle rubs her soft warm pussy gently in circles, He looks at her facial expression. He is doing it correctly, not bad for a first timer. Chevelle then gently inserts his middle finger into her pussy, sliding it in deeply.

“Uhhhhffff... Chevy, you know what you want ” Joy compliments him as she strokes his cock.

Joy slides her and completely to the base of his cock... “OHHHH SHHHHH ” Chevelle screams with passion, Chevelle then instinctively forces himself up to Joy, lurching onto her tightly and probing his finger into her as deep as possible. In doing so, his cock goes up under her shirt and onto her stomach. Chevelle begins to hump her....

“UHHHHH ” Chevelle’s cum explodes onto her stomach and hand, his finger probing her puss with some force.

“Oh Chevy don’t stop... Don’t stop ” Joy bites into his fur and lets out a big love cry as her juices drain onto his hand and into her pants..

Joy grips him tightly too as her body cringes from pleasure... After a few seconds of cool off, they pull away from each other. Joy stomach, pants and Chevelle’s hand are soaked in there fluids.

“That was fun ” Joy compliments him on a job well done

“Fuck yeah it was ” Chevelle replies as he gently presses upto her.
    “Careful, you may get cum in your fur.” Says Joy warning him...

“I don’t care, lets lay down for a bit...” Chevelle asks. Joy and Chevelle lay down on his bed and cuddle up for a little nap. Chevelle throws his arm over Joy “I believe this wasn’t intended as a birthday present was it?” Chevelle asks.

“Your right Chev, you caught me. I have fallen in love with you some time ago, I’ve just been waiting for a good excuse to use to get your attention” Joy replies smiling at him

“Well you got my attention for sure ” Chevelle then begins to lick her face like a little puppy. Joy giggles as he licks her face until they fall asleep.

----

Later that evening Chevelle wakes up to the sound of Jessica entering the house. Chevelle sets up in
    his bed, Joy is still sleeping. Chevelle gets out of his bed and walks into the living room.

"Hey mom" Chevelle stretches out and yawns deeply.

"You sleepy?" Jessica asks

"I just got up" Chevelle replies

"Oh ok... Well I brought home some pizza for dinner. You hungry?" She asks as she sits the pizza boxs
    down on the table.

"Yeah, I kinda wore myself out earlier..." He replies wagging his tail to the aroma of a pepperoni
    pizza.

"Oh, what did you do?" Jessica opens a pizza box and pulls out a slice of pizza.

Chevelle thinks for a second, he cant tell her what he did. So he makes up a lie quickly "I worked
    on my Chevelle for a little bit..." Chevelle grabs a plate and gets a couple slices of pizza

Jessica leaves the kitchen for the restroom, just then Joy exits Chevelles room in nothing but his
    shirt that just covers her crotch... Joy enters the kitchen and throws her arms around Chevelle.
    "mmmmm" Joy burries her face into his back...

Chevelle looks behind himself... "Oh, hey Joy" Says Chevelle

Just then Jessica walks back into the kitchen

"That was fucking awsome babe!!!" Joy compliments Chevelle, unaware that his mom has entered the
    kitchen.

Jessica observes there conversation without saying a word...

"Yeah, that was sweet... I feel much better now" Says Chevelle in an excited manner.

Chevelle turns around to Joy and puts his hans on her shoulders "I really, really enjoyed it Joy"
    Chevelle comments

"If you play your cards right, you may get a bit further..." Joy grins at him in a playful manner

Just then Jessica taps her on the shoulder... "Well, dont go too fast. I dont want to be a grandma
    yet!" Says Jessica

Chevelle jumps backwards... "Mom!!!" Chevelle is totally embarrassed

"Relax Chevy, I'm not gonna give you a big speech. I believe you are mature enough to make your own
    decisions. As long as you promice me that if you two get pregnate, that you will take care of the
    baby" Jessica grabs her another slice of pizza. "Wich I know you will..." Jessica approches them.

"If you promice me, then I wont step between you..." Jessica looks Chevelle straight in the eye

"Of course I will mom..." Chevelle replies

"Ok, just dont wake me in the middle of the night ok.." Jessica gives Chevelle a pat on the head and
    walks into the living room.

Chevelle grabs Joy a couple slices of pizza and they head back towards his room...

A few minutes later Mike and Allen return home. Allen is her only real son, Mike, John and Chevelle
    were all adopted because something happend to there parents. Mikes parents were arrested on drug
    charges, Mike is well on his way to the same fate if he continues to run around with the local gang.

Allen, he is a very nice person to be around. Him and Chevelle hold a few things in common. Like the
    passion of music, altho Chevelle dosent really like to perform music. He loves the classic rock from
    the 80's. Chevelle can sing real well, he has some potential to make it big if he had the motovation
    to sing. Allen is a drummer for Keystone species, just a local band trying to make it big. Chevelle
    and Allen consider eacher other full blooded brothers, considering the fact that they hang out more
    with each other than they do John and Mike. However, they all love there mother Jessica...

Allen walks into the living room soak and wet from the rain outside. "Mom, wheres Chev at?" He asks

"I think he's in his room Al!" Jessica yells from another room.

Allen walks towards the laundry room which is right next to Chevelle's room, Allen removes his shirt
    and tosses it into the washing machine. Then Allen notices a pair of Joy's jeans in the wash...
    "Hey Chev, what is Joy's clothes doing in the wash?" He asks as he enters Chevelle's room

"Ummm, she had a little accident with a class of water..." Chevelle replies as he covers Joy up with
    his blanket.

"Oh dont be modest Chevy..." Joy looks at CHevelle and over to Allen. "Chevy made me very happy" Joy
    says stroking Chevelles stomach.

"Ok, I did not need to know that..." Allen closes the door behind him and starts the laundry...

----

"Chev, can we talk in private?" Allen asks him

"I guess..." Chevelle and Allen walk into the laundry room and shuts the door behind them

"Chev, I dont trust her. I know that you two have been friends for a very long time, but I've seen
    her with other men before." Allen blocks Chevelle's exit from the laundry room "I think she's a cheater
    and you should keep an eye out on her" He says

"Man... She does have other friends" Chevelle replies sitting on the washer.

"Well, I'm not for sure. But I'm just trying to protect my younger brother." Allen cracks a smile.
    "Dont want you getting crabs" Allen laughs

"I'll keep an eye out on her..." Chevelle replies

They leave the laundry room... Two months later, Chevelle wakes up on a Saturday morning. Not exactly
    feeling great, he lays in his bed and extremly fatigued... His mom walks into the room with a thermomitor
    and a paperback book.

"Ok Chev, lets see whats wrong..." Jessica lays the thermomiter down and opens the book. "Ok, how you
    feeling?" She asks

"Well, I'm real tired. I'm really cold and I feel like I've been kicked in the grion" Chevelle replies
    laying on his bed.

Jessica grabs the thermomiter "Ok, lets get your temperature... Flip over" She says

"Whaa???" Chevelle yelps

"Just kidding, open up!" Jessica inserts the thermomitor into his mouth... "Hmmm, 97.8 degrees. You are
    cold..." Jessica opens the book. "Lets see, pain in the groin. Low body temp, weakness..." Jessica
    looks at Chevelle and then remembers he is an anthro... "Hang on a second..." Says Jessica

"What?" Chevelle asks

"Unbutton and check your underwear..." Says Jessica

Chevelle tries to unbutton his pants, but he cant... "I cant, too weak..."

Jessic unbuttons his pants and checks him, just as she thought... Spotting of blood... "Your ok son,
    your in heat." Jessica opens the book to the anthro section again. "It says that you are going to
    experience major fatigue, low body temp, increased senses, and a high sex drive."

"Will it be as bad everytime?" he asks

"It says that the second year will be less intense, and the third year will be seemingly un-noticeable
    other than increased senses and sex drive" Says Jessica "And durring this time I want you to avoid
    Joy" Jessica stands up to leave the room

"I thought you werent gonna step between us?" Chevelle asks

"Well I changed my mind... I dont want to be a grandma yet. I'm gonna bring you some food so you can
    get back on your feet." Jessica leaves the room. Chevelle sighs and rubs his face. Now he has to be
    sneaky about makin love to Joy now...

Monday afternoon, Chevelle has mannaged to muster up some energy to get out of the house for a little
    bit. Chevelle pays a visit to Joy, with out permission from his mom of course. This anthro wants some
    fun and he wants it badly. Chevelle makes his way toward Joy's window, he opens it a little bit and
    he can hear Joy's love cries

"She's masturbating, perfect timing..." Chevelle pops his head into the window... "Hey Joy..."

Suddenly he sees the man on top of her, riding her like a damn horse. "Oh, god Al was right!!!" Chevelle
    leaves in such a hurry he knocks over the trash can....

"CHEVELLE!!!" Joy pushes the man off of her then quickly puts on a gown and chases after Chevelle

However, Chevelle dosent have the energy to run very fast. Chevelle makes it into the middle of the
    coldasac as he slows to catch his breath. He falls to the ground and props himself up against a car.
    Chevelle begins to pant heavily to regain his strength. Just then Joy burts out of her house and runs
    towards Chevelle.

"Chevy!!!" Joy kneels next to him.

"Go away Joy, go play with you other man." Chevelle shuns her

"Chev, I'm sorry... I was in need and your mom has forbidden us to be around each other with out
    supervision." She places her hand on his shoulder.

"Go away... Leave me to sulk in peace" Chevelle tries to shake her hand off his shoulder, but he is
    too exhauseted to move.

"Chev, are you ok???" Joy asks.

"I'm in heat for the first time, just go away damn it..." Chevelle curses her. Then Allen walks out
    of their house and checks out the commotion.

"Chev!!!" Allen sees Chevelle propped against the car and runs out to help him. "What happened?"
    he asks

"J...J..." Chevelle passes out from the heat and exhaustion...

Just then, the man that was sexing with Joy walks out to check out Joy... "Joy... Whats going on?"
    he asks

"Who are you?" Allen asks.

"I'm Joy's boyfriend. This perv was trying to peep on us!" He replies

"Well, this perv has been dating Joy for a few months. Visiting his girl is not exactly a perverted
    plot!!!" Allen comments, both Allen and Joy's boyfriend look at her.

"You said you were single!!!" The man walks towards his car and leaves quickly.

"Joy, go home and I never want to see you around Chevelle ever again!!!" Allen picks up Chevelle and
    carries him into their house.

-----

Chevelle wakes up and opens his eyes, he not at his house. He's not in a hospital, nor hotel.
    He finds himself in very familiar condo, glass and diamond decorations all around. He sets up
    and finds that he is shorter and feeling normal. Chevelle looks down onto the floor and sees a
    girl puppy the same breed as he, she wags her little tail and smiles at him...

"Hey sevelle, is about time you get up..." Says the girl puppy. She stands up and walks
    over to him, bits his ear and pulls him off the couch.

"Arf arf arf..." Chevelle cant speak english, he tries to stand but his legs havent formed to the
    biped state yet. Chevelle falls to the ground, He's a puppy again. The girl puppy helps him back
    up.

"Poor sevelle, lemme help you sand..." She helps him stand on his feet, holding him up keeping
    him from falling.

All of the sudden Chevelle is picked up by his mom... "There's my baby!" Says Ashley

"Mmmmm... Mmmo.... Mommy! MOMMY!!!" Chevelle speaks his first english word, He snuggles himself
    into her arms.

"Awwww, Richard honey. Chevelle just said his first word!!!" Ashley yells into the other room,
    his dad runs into the room...

"Awwwwwww! Can Chevy say daddy?" Richard says in a cute voice baby voice

"daaa.... Daaaa..." Chevelle gives up trying to say it.

Ashley puts Chevelle in his dads arms...

"It's ok son" Richard plays with Chevelles ears, and Chevelle nibbels on his fingers playfuly.

"Daddy!" Chevelle says his second word, and continues to play with his dads fingers

"Awww Chevy" Richard hugs his son tightly

Chevelle begins to wimper a little, along with the girl puppy... There hungry...

The girl puppy's parents pick her up and gives her a bottel of milk, Chevelle's parents do the same.

"Lets put our kids on the cushion so they can feed while we talk some more business..." Says Richard,
    they place the kids on the cushion and they head into the back room.

The girl puppy cuddles up to Chevelle... "What does marrage mean Sevelle?" she asks

"Arf, arf..." Chevelle quietly barks

"You dont know eitor..." She begins to drink her milk in the bottle...

Chevelle props his ears up to listen to the conversation in the back... "Chevelle and Blumasudifje
    seem to get along..." Says the girls dad... Suddenly he hears a voice

"Chevelle, wake up. Wake up Chevy!" says the voice... Everything begins to fade to black, Chevelle
    opens his eyes back up and he sees his foster mother Jessica patting his forehead with a cool damp
    rag...

"Chevelle, your not going outside by yourself for the rest of the month until you are out of heat..."
    Says Jessica.

"Ungh... Damn, Joy cheated on me." Chevelle comments

"So I've heard... I'm gonna fix you a little something that'll perk your energy up, in the mean
    time listen to the radio..." Jessica turns it to Rock n Roll LA 101.5 and a comercail is playing.

"This is a pretty good rock station..." Jessica comments as she heads into the kitchen.

Chevelle starts to think to himself, he feels real depressed about what Joy did and then thinks
    about what they did a few weeks earlier. Finally the radio begins to play some more music...

"Welcome back to Rock N Roll LA... We got a hot track from 1987 coming your way by Whitesnake and
    there number one hit. Here I go again, cause like a drifter we were born to walk alone." The radio
    begins to play the song. Chevelle closes his eyes and takes in the music, he has never heard the song
    before but from what he is hearing. It's a pretty damn good song...

----

Two weeks into Augest, Chevelle has finally has returned to normal. He is no longer in heat and is
    really not handeling the incident with Joy real well. Friday night Chevelle is at the McDonalds
    in Hollywood. Just about thirty miles west of his house, Chevelle is eating his food in his car
    when a bunch of imports, new domestic cars enter the parking lot. Chevelle looks into his rear
    view mirror to view the commotion.

"Heh, damn pocket rockets..." Chevelle just chuckles at them, Chevelle takes the last bite of his
    burger and turns on the radio...

Over in the group, the drivers exit there cars. Drivers of all ages gather around the best in the
    business. D-Ice, he has never lost a race with his custom '02 Skyline. Silver metallic with fade
    edge blue strips, and doors cluttered with sponsors. D-Ice opens his door and slowly steps out
    looking into the crowd of racers.

"Hey hey... D-Ice" and "Wazzup dawg" are heard through out the crowd, he walks over towards
    the row of three cars. These drivers are supposed to race, but there is supposed to be a fourth.

"Wheres the fourth leg, gotta have four legs to run.." D-Ice asks.

"His boss called, he has to work the graveyard shift tonight." Tommy comments

Another racer approches D-Ice... "How about you run wit us D?" TJ asks

"I only run when the stakes are high, yall lucky I'm even here!" D-Ice looks around, everyone elses
    cars are show cars. Just mild permormance upgrades and major style mods, bunch of posers!!! Then
    he hears a car cranking over and failing to start. He looks over and he sees Chevelle and his '70
    model Chevelle. He watches Chevelle step out and pop the hood open.

"Hold up, I'm about to recruit some new blood with some old muscle... Be right back!" D- Ice leaves
    the crowd and approches Chevelle... D-Ice looks over the car, checking the quarter panels and the
    trim for any rust. He checks up under the car for the drive trane and exhause setup, he walks around
    to the front of the car.

"1970 Chevelle, the pinnacle of the muscle car era. Also known as the wolf in sheeps clothing." D-Ice
    comments as he leans on the car.

"Yeah, SS package too. Ugh!!! I just built this engine and I'm already having problems with the
    ignition..." Chevelle replies fooling with the dristributor...

D-Ice looks over the engine compartment, he reaches in an pulls a plug wire off a valve cover...
    "Here's your problem, a plug wire is grounding out on your engine..." He re routes the wire to clear
    the valve cover.

Chevelle walks over to the drivers side door and starts the car... The car fires up and the big engine
    makes the car vibrate.

"She sounds nice, 454?" D-Ice asks

"Yeah, LS6 performance package. Rare engine!!!" Chevelle replies.

"I've got an offer for ya, I am a racer in an underground racing organization. There is a race tonight
    but we are one short. I would like you to enter the race..." D-Ice comments

"Why are you asking me? Those guys are running rice burners and they probably dropped about 30 grand
    under the hood and into the drive trane. Something I just am not able to do..." Chevelle replies

"Yeh, I can see that. But these guys have a better rep than there actual ability, they just feed on
    the weak. And with a 454, your not so weak..." D-Ice tries to convence Chevelle to race.

"I'm not sure, whats the entry fee?" Chevelle asks, checking out the compitition...

"Twenty five hundred..." D- Ice leans on the trunk of Chevelles car...

"I dont have that kinda money... I've got like two hundred dollars left over from the engine..."
    Chevelle replies

D-Ice crosses his arms and watches Tommy talk smack to his oponents. "Tell ya what, I'll cover
    the paper. If you loose, I'll allow you to repay me by doing some work in my shop. If you win,
    you must promice you will run alteast five more races. After that, you can do as you please."
    Says D-Ice

Chevelle looks around, he sure could use some excitement. But he dosent want to get burried into
    a bunch of garbage. "What are they pushing, horsepower wise?" Chevelle asks

"About 300 HP with a 100 shot NOS systems, if you grab your gears correctly. You'll smoke em' on the
    stretches..." D-Ice replies nudging himself off Chevelles car.

"Where are we racing?" Chevelle asks turning towards D-Ice

"Thats the spirit, start on the Muhulland intersection. Head south and finish at the air port exit"
    Says D-Ice

Chevelle looks back towards the interstate... "Alright, when does the race start?" He asks

"In two hours, just look for the bunch of cars and pull into the empty lane with the racers..."
    D-Ice starts towards the crowd of wanna be racers "See ya in two!!!" D- Ice and the other racers
    leave towards the starting line.

----

And thats all I have for now...

Comment

Ok I have done some writing since the last post. But to be user friendly I have zipped them with a file for each chapter to read at your liezure.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X