Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

JEWL AND TAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEWL AND TAL

The stars were shining like gems above the plane Toven, comets whipped around the planet, only to leave within minutes. On four sides of the planet were four different “moons” so to speak.

R’leck-A moon that is know for its strange, yet, wondrous nature. Among the crystal geysers and prismatic lakes were many different establishments. R’leck’s rainy weather constantly alters the water’s level, fortunately, the people had already made preparations years ago, so that regardless of the level, safety was always at a high.

Jaai-Jaii…is a very odd world, though vegetation is plentiful and provides excellent produce, this moon has no water source and it never seems to rain. Scientists and philosophers alike cannot explain this phenomena but both agree: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Vene-Vene is what the “mainlanders” (the people who live on Toven) call a resort. Vene is very beach like and the climate is very warm. On Vene are several attractions to suite anyone looking for a good time. (Hey, don’t blame me if it sounds cheesy what do you expect me to say about a resort?)

The last moon in actuality is a branch of the galactic senate. Which basically takes care of all diplomatic and political issues through out the galaxies.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Tal laughed as he was led, blindfolded, into the kitchen. “Aw come on Jewl!” the sapphire cat mewed while being led by the sexy green vixen. “When do I get my birthday surprise?”

“If you don’t stop asking that question Tal, I’m going to have to gag you” she giggles as she led him to the dining room and took off his blindfold. “Tada!”

Tal’s ears suddenly drooped, in front of him was what looked like a large fish. “Um, h-how thoughtful” he wanted to hide his disappointment, after all, Jewl was the love of his life.

“What’s wrong my lil blue kitty?”

“Well” Tal was sweating “you know I really don’t care for fish…”

Suddenly Jewl burst into laughter “Hehe I know that silly! It’s a cake! That’s the surprise!”

Tal’s mood shot up so much that he thought me might faint from the sudden change “Why you sneaky vixen”. soon, pounce, Tal had his vixen lover in a tickle hold.

“HAHAHAHA th-that’s no fair Tal!” Jewl squirmed under the cat’s deviousness. “I-I-I swear I will get you for this, you evil kitty!”

“Empty threats my luscious vixen” Jewl stood a good 2 feet taller than him but that didn’t matter, in the art of tickling, Tal was king, in their house. After about five minutes of tickling, Tal laid his head on her neck and purred. “I love you, my emerald green vixen.”

“I love you too my pretty blue kitty” the couple looked in each others eyes and kissed. Jewl broke the kiss after a moment, put some candles in the cake, and lit them. “Happy twentieth birthday honey”

Tal smiled and blew out the wax twenty on top of the cake. “Thank you” Tal had known Jewl for quite a while. Though she wasn’t his species and she was taller than him, instead of being intimidated by her, he was comforted every time he saw her. Jewl’s bright blue eyes and kind, although sometimes mischievous, personality; her soft fur; and her endless supply of nourishing love were just a few of her qualities that he fell in love with. For Jewl, the qualities she loved in Tal were: his cute little purring when they cuddled, his frantic nature and his craftiness.

Tal yawned as he finished eating all he could take of the hot fudge and frozen yogurt cake. “I…think I’m going to take a nap”

“Hehe alright hon” Jewl followed him to the bedroom “But I’ll take it with you”

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

The… sad truth of that day was that it was only a dream; Tal, as nice as he was, didn’t have that kind of mental strength or perseverance. The truth is that Tal was a slave. At a very young age Tal was sold, by his parents, as a slave. A very sad part is that the slave trainers/traders, did not waste time on education for youth slaves, the only thing they learned was to do what they were told and to do it at the exact moment of order. Slaves have no rights nor protection from the law, a slave can me brutally murdered if by the owner (or with consent of the owner) in the sight of the authorities and no action will be taken. Slaves have no status except of course, slave. There is no minor or juvenile.

At age of seventeen, Tal was put up for auction, he was dressed in traditional boxers, a ball gag, and bondage ropes. Jewl had attended the auction only because she was picked from a drawing and she had received a free bid which as stated on the certificate meant she could have any slave she wanted at no cost to herself. As soon as she saw Tal with his tears streaming from his little eyes she made a bid and that was the end of that.

I know its not adult or lemon but I think its good

opinions please

Comment

A nice story. Ends abruptly, but is a good work. I wonder how Tal's life will go with Jewl...

Comment

Working...
      X