Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The Boondocks: Jazmine’s Confessions (opinions please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boondocks: Jazmine’s Confessions (opinions please)

This is my first story, so judge and comment lightly.

If you haven't heard of anything called "The Boondocks," I've decided to take a risk and add a few reference videos to help you understand the personality of the characters (THE REFERENCE VIDEOS ARE JUST THAT... REFERENCE VIDEOS! PLEASE DON'T BAN ME!!!!!).

(YOUTUBE REMOVED THE VIDEOS)

The Boondocks: Jazmine’s Confessions.
    Part 1

-Huey is currently in math class. As usual, everyone is talking as if the teacher isn’t there. He pulls out the draft for his book-in-the-making, called “How to Start a Revolution,” when he notices a piece of folded pink scrap paper under his desk made out to him.

“What the flying fuck? …Embrace your unrelenting temptation?” Huey sat down the draft as he began to ponder the various meanings this “s1imple line of words” could have. Lately, all he truly has been doing is thinking.

Ever since “Granddad” became the legal guardian of Huey and his brother, Riley, he retired and moved from the rough streets of Chicago to Woodcrest. The ten-year old leftist revolutionary has ever since been trying to adjust to the new “quiet suburban life,” in which he had to leave several of his friends. Seven years have past since that day, and he is now enduring his 12th grade year.

“Now what in the blue hell could this mean,” he asked in confusion as he sat the paper down on his desk. “Embrace your unrelenting temptation…someone must have dropped this here by accident…or may be sending me some kind of encoded message or something.” Huey then noticed a two small letters on the bottom of the paper, in the initials of J.D. “Engraved in a gold gel pen…maybe I should keep this until I figure out who it belongs to."

As he placed the paper in his back pocket, the bell sounded. He grabbed his jacket, placed the book draft in his backpack, and unpacked his stun gun (in due event that any secret government agency officials trying to “ambush” him…which has happened before) before walking through the school exit. When he looked up at the clouded sky, he couldn’t help but think back to the mysterious paper left under his desk.

“Who would leave something like that on my desk? I know that it’s not the FBI, since they’re supposed to be invisible. Maybe it’s a riddle of some sort…or a philosophical saying perhaps…” Huey was always the philosophical type. If he wasn’t sending memo’s out via internet to his “connections” to start a protest, gathering resources to build his armory, which consists of a Generation 4 Tactical bullet-proof kevlar vest, a long-lasting stun-gun, two tranquilizer guns, an automatic pellet gun with laser sighting (which he remodeled to shoot at the speed of 900fps (almost as fast as a silenced 22) a remarkable speed), and his black power fist (which was constructed from internet instructions and is capable of delivering thousands of imperialism-stopping voltage), which he used in his fight against Bushido Brown (a bad-ass who is Opra’s personal body guard), or even working on his zine, he always seemed to be thinking of something philosophical in nature.

He continued to his bus, which was already half full. Taking his seat, he began to study the handwriting on the said piece of paper. As he examined it, two females that he usually sees during lunch sat behind him and started “flirting.”

“And why do you want me to…come over to your place again,” said one of the girls. She was of short stature and had blond hair, which was tied back with a black scrunchy.

“I want you to help me with my…science project, Mypsy.” She slowly leaned in towards Mypsy and began to gently nibble at her bottom lip.

“Will you two get a room, or get to the back of the fucking bus? I’m trying to concentrate here,” Huey said as he turned towards Mypsy and Layette impatiently. Layette was tall in nature and had the figure of a goddess. Her hair was brown and she wore glasses, which further complimented her looks. She was adept at science and engineering as well, so her “claim” for needing help for a science project could be a “mixed bag…”

“God, you’re a party crasher, Huey,” Mypsy blurted as she slowly leaned in towards Layette’s face.

“Seriously, can’t you two wait until you get home…depending on whose house you’re going to?”

“Not really, no. And besides, I thought guys liked to watch this type of stuff…”

“In case you haven’t noticed, “Mypsy,” I’m not the average guy. Hell, I usually ignore everything like this, but I’m trying to concentrate on something here, so can it or move to another seat...”

“You really need to lighten up, Huey. Hell, you need to get laid, at that.” Layette began to look Huey deep in his eyes. “I mean, you’re one of the only cute, and sensible, boys in the school who doesn’t fawn over women as if they were Goddesses or something like that. Let’s say…you come and visit us later today? I could make arrangements and…help you come up with ideas for that zine of yours…”

“I think I’ll pass, thank you very much.” The doors to the bus close as everyone grounds themselves to their seat. The engine began to rumble to a start and the driver put “her” in gear. Soon, the bus was in motion.

“You’re one hell of a party crasher, kid,” Layette said as she urged Mypsy to follow her to the back of the bus (where the driver has a bad view and where very few people like to sit). The bus continued its path downhill, where it began to make its main stops.

“This is going to be a long ride,” Huey sighed as he continued to study the paper.
    Last edited by ; 12-11-2008, 01:36 AM.

The Boondocks: Jazmines Confession
    Part 2

Later that day…

Huey’s stop approached as he pocketed the paper and grabbed his belongings. He then looked back at the students, who were, as usual, making some comment about him in regards to his athletic figure, his brains, or his anarchy tendencies, as he got off of the bus. As it pulled off, he noticed that the twins had on no shirts and were kissing in front of the back window so whoever decided to drive behind them could see what they were doing. “Sometimes I wonder about those two,” Huey said as he turned from the bus and looked on to his path home.

As Huey began to walk down the street, he noticed Jazmine Dubois walking down the same street in the opposite direction of him. She wore her pink coat, for the cold weather that they were having, and a purple one-piece dress, as she had always done when she was a child. She also held a few oversized books in her arms.

“Hello, Jazmine,” Huey said as he walked past her. Jazmine usually got out of school before Huey. They were good friends, but, when they were children, she’d always get on his nerves and would often nag about idiotic things. She was also very gullible during those times, believing whatever a television set told her.

As he walked past, Jazmine stopped to comment, but bumped into Huey’s shoulder, which caused her to drop the books she was carrying. “Uh…my bad, Jazmine. I’ll help with this.”

He took off his oversized backpack and dropped slowly to one knee. The first book he picked up was her diary, and something protruding from it made him do a double-take. A piece of paper with the same initials, JD, revealed itself to the face of Huey.

“JD…Jazmine Dubois…and the same text written from that piece of scrap paper is on this one, the first line,” Huey said as he opened her diary to find the same text on the note in her diary…

“Give me back my diary!” Jazmine reached to grab it from the hands of Huey, with no success.

“No…this has the same thing from my desk. You had to have written that note to me, because everything, from the handwriting to the text of the poem to the gold gel pen to the obvious initials, math…so I’m going to read it.”

Jazmine began to panic and grabbed at the diary frantically, when Huey held his hand out and grabbed her forehead so she couldn’t move. He held the diary in his free hand (left hand), and began to read the poem. It read:

Embrace your unrelenting temptation,
    By means of mysterious emotional dictation.
    Ignore the risk of condemnation…
    Take your partner by their heart.

Refresh your soul; invigoration,
    Your hidden lust is your invitation.
    No question of motive or interrogation…
    Through sheer delight shall pleasure start.

Bleed desires…on this day…
    Ignite fires…your morals gray…
    Stir the sense… of your minds…
    Thrill intense… as your body binds…

Take that of your adoration…
    Proclaimed by your dream divination.
    Urged by your determination…
    This night you shall be together…

And your plan of implication,
    To express your revelation…
    Emotions forbidden need no authentication.
    Feel your desires surge forever.

Bleed desires…on this day…
    Ignite fires…your morals gray…
    Stir the sense… of your minds…
    Thrill intense… as your body binds…

JD

Huey dropped the journal…stunned by the composition of such a piece of art. “Jazmine…you actually wrote this? H-How,” he asked in shock and curiosity.

“Yes, I did! As if I can’t write anything… though I have to say that it took me a while to get the right words and- …GIVE ME BACK MY DIARY!” She immediately made a rush for the fallen diary, closing it and placing it in her giant coat pocket.

“So…you left that scrap-paper under my desk for a reason…”

“What the hell do you mean “scrap?!” Pink paper is not scrap…and how did it end up UNDER your desk?”

“But you left it for a reason…didn’t you…”

Jazmine hesitated and her voice froze. Rather than answering his question, she softly urged him to follow her. “I want to show you something, Huey…”

Comment

Further on through the day…

“And…you want me to follow you because…”

“Trust me. I have to…give you a gift.”

At first, Huey was hesitant, but he eventually decided to follow Jazmine. The two walked through an unfenced yard and continued down an open field until they reached the top of a steep hill with a tall oak tree on its peak. The leaves of the tree were turning orange, which was a sign that fall was in its prime and winter was just around the corner. Stretched before them were a few acres of short and beautiful fields, followed by a slight view of the city beyond.

“And…why did you bring me here to my old hangout spot,” Huey asked, now more confused than ever. For Huey, the hill he stood on was good for sitting to think about his life. Huey would usually spend hours there, contemplating random things, while Jazmine stood to observe (what she was observing, I’ll never know). They would do this for hours on in, barely uttering a word.

“I brought you here to tell you something.” She placed her books beside the tree, and took her jacket off, hanging it on a tree branch.

“I thought you had to show me something…and you know that I’m on a tight schedule this week. I have my web-zine to edit, that new defensive weapons project to finish, and a little brothers ass who needs kicking…I mean, he skipped school for an entire week and he-“

Jazmine immediately cut him off by placing her fingers over his lips. “That’s always been your problem…you worry too much about this world, when the world can care less about itself,” she said in a soft and seemingly sensuous voice. I brought you here because I noticed that, after all of your years living here, you’ve still had a rough time adjusting to this place. I mean, you have the FBI tapping your phone, your idiot brother who always seems to do something bad, your protests with those various “groups,” your zine creation, everyone looking at you to say the answer to every math question (which he never gets wrong), you staying with demonstrators to brawl and throw chairs at the nobodies when it turns into a full-blown riot (and getting away with it), everything seems to put you through a lot of stress!”

She slowly approached him, with lust in her eyes, which made Huey take a quick step back. She took another step forward, and Huey stepped back again, only to find himself against the tree. She then pressed her breasts against his chest and muttered a few words in his ear.

“It’s ok. Don’t fight me…we’re here now, and that’s all that matters. The future and the past shouldn’t matter during this moment…Huey…”

Huey’s emotions began to conflict, when Jazmine’s lips suddenly connected with his. She then began to nibble at his bottom lip until Huey eventually gave in to her. Reaching slowly, he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to him as their kissing grew from soft to passionate.

“See? This is what I mean, Huey? The “here and now” is all you need sometimes.” Then, Jazmine froze.

“Now what’s wrong? Why freeze now, Jazmine?”

Jazmine began to hesitate again. “Well…It’s just that I’ve actually never had the courage to tell you how I felt…how I’ve always wanted you from the beginning. How I’d admire you every time I saw you, even when you’d hurt my feelings.”

Huey looked down, feeling a sense of guilt for the way he had always treated Jazmine.

She backed away from Huey and grabbed her jacket from the tree branch, laying it flat on the soft grass. She then grabbed Huey’s hand and slowly guided him down onto the ground and on top of her Jacket, as she climbed onto his stomach.

“Jazmine…you don’t have t-” He was interrupted again. “Yes, I do. I need this…”

Jazmine took off Huey’s Jacket and sat it beside them. She then removed her long purple dress, revealing a black bra with matching panties. Her skin was soft to the touch, and the cold weather gave her visible goose bumps, though she didn’t seem to mind this.

She then tugged at Huey’s shirt, urging him to remove it. “Take it off, Huey!”

Huey immediately took off his shirt to reveal a rather impressive figure, which Jazmine stared at wildly. As she looked on, Huey noticed that his stomach began to feel a bit wet.

“…I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Huey said as he looked into Jazmine’s eyes.

"Well, if you’re talking about your…wet stomach, believe it. You should be proud of yourself anyway. I’ve never…felt this way before.” She then reached behind her back and undid her bra, which she also threw at the pile next to them. “Well…what are you waiting for?”

“What? What now?”

“What do you mean “what now?” GRAB THEM,” she commanded as she took his hands and placed them on her firm breasts. “Well, Huey?”

Huey hesitated at first, but eventually began to move her breasts around as if they were child’s play. He stroked her nipples and squeezed them, making Jazmine more and more aroused. In this, he became “entertained” himself.

“I swear, I’m going to wake up in hell tomorrow,” Huey muttered.

“Yes, you are, Huey…because your room is a hell-zone, if I could put a spin on things…”

Jazmine then slowly leaned in towards Huey and began to kiss his neck. Huey’s hormones began to surge at this point, giving him a full-blown erection. Jazmine then retreated from her onslaught and crawled down towards Huey’s belt.

“Take off the belt,” Jazmine said as she unzipped his pants. “You’re one of the few boys that I know that wears a belt.” Huey unlatched his belt and separated it, as Jazmine pulled down his pants, followed by his boxers. Huey then felt a jolt of nervousness flow through his system.

“Relax, Huey,” she said as she licked her lips. Without any hesitation whatsoever, Jazmine slowly slipped her lips over Huey’s piece and it ended up hitting the back of her throat. Huey’s body began to slowly cringe in pleasure, as he struggled to stay relaxed.

Jazmine had established a rhythm, taking slow and even strokes up and down. She continued this motion without stop, saliva dripping down the sides of her chin and down Huey’s shaft. Eventually, Huey realized that he wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer.

Jazmine, realizing this as well, took faster strokes until Huey couldn’t take it anymore. The intensity built and he was forced to spill into the back of her mouth.

Jazmine swallowed it all, which surprised Huey back to the point of an almost-full erection. She then looked Huey into his eyes as she stroked his chest up and down with her index finger.

“That was….was…nice, Jazmine,” Huey said, still in disbelief.

“I know, I know. But…now it’s my turn, Huey.” She laid back and slowly pulled down her black panties to reveal neatly trimmed hair and sweat spread from her the top of her clit to her upper thigh. “Please, don’t rush me down there. Kinda sensitive…”

Huey now sat there, in amazement of the view of Jazmine’s beauty. Her figure was one to truly admire, and Huey’s staring almost made him forget what he was suppose to be doing.

‘You ok, Huey?” Jazmine then looked concerned. “You know…maybe I pushed a bit to far…”

“No, no, it’s ok, Jazmine. I’m just looking at you. You’re…beautiful.” This made Jazmine blush immensely. “Now…what was I suppose to do again?”

“Figure it out, brains,” Jazmine said as Huey sat up and laid Jazmine on her coat. He then slowly kissed her breasts, taking care not to over-aggravate her hyper-sensitive nipples. Jazmine’s breath quickened, and eventually turned into soft mutters. Then, Huey moved down slowly past her stomach and down to her clitoral head, grabbing her hips in the process.

He began to use his tongue to slowly flick at the head, taking care to not hit the actual clit. Jazmine’s mutters slowly turned into faint moans and groaning. As Huey flicked, he accidentally hit the center of Jazmine’s clitoris, which sent her into a frenzy of both pleasure and discomfort.

“Watch it down there!” Jazmine’s voice seemed a bit lighter and more enhanced. In fact, like all women, her entire body’s senses seemed enhanced.

Huey then decided that he was tired of playing games, and decided to insert two of his fingers into Jazmine. This, again, sent her into frenzy. Her moans were louder now, as Huey slowly aimed for her g-spot, stroking her insides by making a “come here” motion with his fingers. Jazmine’s excitement built immediately, and Huey decided to lick the center of her clitoris while continuing with his “come here” motion. Before long, Jazmine’s moaning turned into soft shrieks before she finally had an orgasm.

“Wow,” Huey said as he looked at the small amount of juices surrounding his finger.”

“What next, “stud,” Jazmine asked, gasping for breath and trying to regain her composure.

“I’m sure we could think of something, Jazmine. I'm pretty sure we'll think of something...”

Comment

opinions please...

Comment

i liked it. thanks.

Comment

whoa it's been a year and a half and i have 778 views 0_o
            yet no one posts lol

Comment

Working...
            X