Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Steven Universe] New beginnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Steven Universe] New beginnings

Ok so this is a re-post from wwoec, took me a second to get it back i had to drudge through my automated backups to find it lol.

This is my first ever fan-fic or story i've ever written, but i welcome criticisms thanks for reading
    There might be a chapter 2 and beyond i haven't really decided yet
    ================================================== ===============================================
    I woke up in the middle of the night. At first i didn't recognize my surroundings, but as my brain started to wakeup i remembered i was in Connie’s house with my dad, the Maheswaran’s had us stay here because of the snow storm when we dropped Connie off. The pleasant dream i was having was quickly fading from my memory, but it was a dream I’ve had before. A dream of me and Connie together. We have been friends for a long time, but lately I’ve been having stronger and stronger feelings of attraction toward her and i want to have more of a relationship with her, be something more than just good friends. Every time we're together the stress of all that’s been going on lately just seems to melt away and I’m finally happy again for a little while. Who am i kidding, even if i could muster up the courage to tell her how i really feel i just couldn't do that to her, what if i was hurt on a mission or worse killed. The pain that would put her through...no i can't do that to her...i love her to much for that.
    My thoughts were interrupted by footsteps on the stairs, someone was coming downstairs, probably to get a drink of water from the kitchen. A few seconds later and i could see it was Connie, as perfect in beautiful as always even in her cute pajamas. She wasn't going to get a drink of water though, she was staring at me. A few seconds passed for what felt like hours then she moved to the window and sat at the end of the couch that i was laying on and just stared out the window watching the many snowflakes fall. I started to watch the snowflakes to for a few minutes and then Connie got up and moved closer to me. What is she doing, does she want to go outside and play in the snow? No she climbs over me on the couch and cuddles up next to me.

"Conn.." i tried to say, but she put her finger over my lips, to silently tell me not to say another word.

She started to whisper into my ear.

"Steven, I’ve been having feelings lately, and i think you've been having feelings for me to. I've fallen in love with you Steven, i love you.

My heart started racing, and before i could even respond she pulled my face closer to hers and next thing i know we were locked in a deep passionate kiss, a first for both of us, but it felt right, it felt magical, it felt... like true love. We stayed there locked our deep passionate kiss for what seemed like hours, but in reality only a few seconds had passed. When Garnet showed me her future vision powers earlier this was never one of the possible paths, but i felt like Garnet was holding something back although i didn’t think much of it at the time. I started to feel her hand move down my body and started to rub the top of my penis over my pajama bottoms, it started to feel good, ive played with it before in the bathroom, but having her touch on it even over my bottoms felt so much better somehow. My dick quickly started to take form and get really hard. Then she stopped and put her hand into my bottoms and grabbed my now erect penis with her whole hand and started moving it up and down my shaft. It felt so good to have her touch down there. It felt so good and I could feel myself getting closer to cumming when she stopped and pulled her hand out. Before I knew it she had pulled my bottoms down to my knees and had tossed her panties to the side. My heart really started to race now, we were really doing it, I was going to lose my virginity to Connie, I couldn’t be any happier. She quickly positioned herself on top of me and pulled her shirt off tossing it in the general direction of her panties. I couldn't help myself but stare at her beautifully naked, slender body, her budding breasts with her dark brown nipples and her clean hairless vagina. She leaned in and gave me another long kiss, i could feel her hand on my dick again, but this time she was positioning it to go into her vagina.

"I love you steven" She said.

"I love you to connie" was all i could see before she started to slowly bring my penis into her vagina I could feel me heart pounding in my ears at this point.

At first only my tip was inside her, and just that alone felt like fireworks just went off through my whole body, it felt so good. Next thing i know my whole penis is inside her, it felt absolutely amazing, time was a stand still. My racing heart was completely calm, and we were completely locked into the moment When it finally went in we both let out a loud moan, luckily dad could sleep through a tornado. She started to move her hips up and down my shaft, it felt so magical, it felt so tight and warm, and it felt so good. We were both moaning thrown completely into the passion of making love to each other, it seemed like it was lasting an eternity. She started to go faster and faster and it didn’t take long before i could feel i was getting close to my orgasm.

"Connie...im..getting close.."

"Yes steven, cum inside me, i want to feel you fill me up with your hot cum." she whispered to me.

It wasn't long till i could feel my penis ejaculate and shoot my hot cum inside her tight warm pussy, she let out a little scream, luckily quiet, as she reached her own orgasm. She fell beside me and kissed my cheek before we fell asleep with her arms wrapped passionately around me.

"Steven, connie, wake up"

I woke up to my dad staring at me, at us, i went from sleepy to fully awake as i realized my dad woke up before us and saw us next to each other, Connie was also awake. We both quickly sat up, what’s going to happen now? whats dad going to say now? aww man i just got to watch TV again.

"Quick connie get your shirt on, grab your panties and hurry up-stairs, your mom and dad are still sleeping." He said

Connie quickly got dressed and bolted up the stairs and to her room, i to pulled my pajama bottoms on and i just sat there waiting for dad to get all mad or something, i would probably never even be able to be within 10 feet of another tv again, but he didn't look mad he just sat next to me on the couch.

"Son" He said as a put his arm around my shoulder.

"Im not mad or disappointed, i knew this was probably gonna happen. I've seen the way you two look at each other, and i know what you guys have is true love, the kind me and your mom once shared."

"But dad...we..we made love"

"Its ok, as long as you guys share true love i can't falt you for it, i just wish you guys were a little more careful when you did it, i mean right in her parents house they could have been the ones to wake up first and this would have been an entirely different conversation."

"I know dad, but it just kind of happened."

"I know, thats how it typically happens the first time, now com'on let’s get ready to go home" he said as he got up from the couch.

"Oh and next time steven."

"Yea dad"

"Use a condom"

"What's a condom"

"Errr...ill tell you when we get in the van."

That condom line at the end was funny
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

That condom line at the end was funny

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf
      Last edited by zfezgerg; 01-06-2021, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X