Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Original Characters + Powerpuff Girls] Starlight Hearts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Original Characters + Powerpuff Girls] Starlight Hearts

Starlight Hearts by Rayfox

Story Tags:
    F/F, M/F, M+/F+, F-self, M-self, Anal, Beast
    Blowjob, Oral, Vaginal, OC/OC, OC/Canon
    X-Ray, Shota, Loli, Condom Use, M/M
    Virgin Blood/Defloration
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Author Notes
    This Lemon Story is a rehash/Retelling of my pervious Lemon the Girls Began to Bloom, this is also focus Mainly on my Bleedman/PPG/Chibi OC's. And the Inspiration for this Fanfic is from the PPG-Esque Manga Doujinshi titled: Onna no Ko wa Susunderu aka The Girls are Progressing by Hindenburg, which has been translated into English by Marcus
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Starlight Hearts Op theme – Clover Heart (From the PC game of the same name)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH8D7DYtpLI
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 1 – Will Bowman and Mina Lapis’ first meeting

Now in a small down in the state of California a Family has moved in, as the moving trunk made it’s stop two men got out and began to unload. As they do this a Navy Blue Van parked away from the Moving Trunk. Coming out of the car is Marshal Bowman a Caucasian male with long Jet black hair and his wife Cynthia and their 4 sons William, Kyle and Lance.

Marshal takes a look at the House his Family are going to be living in when one of the movers came to him “Excuse me, Mr. Bowman it’ll take a while for us to bring the boxes inside, we’ll call you when we’re done.”

“Alright, Thanks for telling me.” Marshal said

“Is anything wrong Marshal?” Cynthia asked

Marshal explained “Well since we brought a lot of stuff from out old house, one of the moving people told me it’ll be while until they get everything inside the house, I guess we’ll have to stay in a Hotel for the night.”

The Bowman Family drove around town until the came across the Lapis Inn, A Family owned Hotel. As they enter the Hotel they’re met with Leann Lapis Oldest of the Lapis sisters and Manager of the Lapis Hotel

“Welcome to our Inn, I’m Leann Lapis how I can help you?” Leann said in a kind voice

Marshal said “Hello you have any vacancies, we just moved in and our new house is not ready.”

“We have two rooms available.” Leann said

“Thank you. It seems that most of the Hotels and Inns here are not available at this point.” Marshal said

“I know why sir; it’s getting close to Valentine’s day.” Said Cheryl Lapis the 2nd Lapis sister

“Cheryl we have guest who’ll be staying until their new home is ready for them.” Leann said

“Oh you going to live here, good choice it’s a nice town, our Mayor rather keep the bad elements like crime away from our town.” Cheryl said

“Yeah this why my Publisher recommended this town, I’m a Novelist.” Said Marshal

Moments later Cheryl along with Tamika the 3rd Lapis sister followed the Bowman to the two rooms they have available, Cheryl gave Marshal and Cynthia the key cards Here you go you and your wife’s room on your left and your sons’ rooms are on the right.”

Marshal places the Key Card in his vest pocket “Thanks, by the way I notice that your sister’s hands are buries.”

Tamika put her hands in her pockets “It’s nothing I just got into a fight with someone, he was putting his hand were it doesn’t belong.”

Later on that evening the youngest of the Lapis sisters Mina comes in and is greeted by one of her sisters.

“Hey Mina we have guest.” Tamika said

“Oh let me guess another couple rented the last two rooms for Valentine’s Day?” Mina asked

Leann assures her younger sister “Nope not this time, A Family came in today.”

“And it’s the new family who moved in today, their house is not ready so they will be here for the time being.” Cheryl said

Tamika said “And one of their sons is well sacked for his age, maybe you can introduce yourself tomorrow when you get the chance.”

“O-okay then.” Mina then went to her room

The following day Mina how in her School Uniform is on her way to School as she sat and wait for the bus she notices that Will along with his brothers Kyle and Lance are sitting next to her

“H-Hi there how was your stay?” Mina asked

Will then spoke “It was okay, thanks.”

“I would have been better if you have Wi-Fi.” Lance said

“I’m sorry about that it was Tamika’s turn to pay the Internet Bill, hopefully she’ll get around to it later on day.” Mina said

After getting on the Bus, Mina sat by her two friends Kimberly Netto and Kendra Harper “Mina have you got to meet the new boys who’ll be attending out School today?”

Mina responded “I have met them briefly.”

“So Valentine’s day coming up do you have anyone to spend that day with?” Kendra asked

“No it’s just like last year and the year before.” Mina said

“How come you’re the only one who is left out on Valentine’s Day?” Kimberly asked

“That day is just isn’t for me.” Mina said

Kendra said “May thing can be different for you this year.”

Now at the local Middle School inside their homeroom Will and his brother introduce themselves to their classmates. Later on after School Jason Nates the Class President and the youngest son of the current mayor greeted Will who is packing up his books

“Hello I’m Jason Nates, since your family moved here the other day I wanted to welcome you here.”

Will shakes Jason’s hand “Thanks, by the way I notice that one of student have a black eye on the right side of his face.”

Jason looks at his shoulder and see Wheeler Zodiac having an ice pack over his eye by Dina Miles “You mean Wheeler, let’s just sat he did something he shouldn’t.”

“He got into a Fight with anyone?” Will asked

Jason explains “Nope, he decided to place his hand on Mina Lapis’ buttocks which cause one of her older sister to beat him up for it causing him to have the black eye. You see Wheeler is someone who would end up with more than one girl. I warned him not to do anything around Mina that would cause one of her sisters to retaliate.”

“That would explain the bruise my dad notices on Tamika’s hands.” Said Will

Meanwhile in the hallways as Mina is taking her books out of her locket she sees two of the Lori sisters Christina “Crystal” Lori and Rebecca “Ruby” Lori peeking at one of the empty rooms “Why are you two looking at?”

“Shhhhhhhhh” Christina covers Mina’s mouth “They’ll hear you.”

“It’s Rune she’s with one of the new guys.” Rebecca said

“What’s his name?” Mina asked

“His name is Lance.” Rebecca said

now inside the empty room Rune move toward Lance and warps her arms around him “Should we be doing this around here, we only met and –“

Rune places her left index finger over Lance’s lips “Don’t talk.” She then kisses him as this kissing is going on Lance warps his arms around Rune. Next Rune turned around with her butt sticking out from there Lance pulled off her panties and began to lick her pussy along with her pubic hair

“Ahhh! You’re good at this, I bet you peek into your parent’s room and watch your Dad do this with your Mom” Rune moan

Next Lance sat down and Rune unzip his pants and pulled out his 15 Inch dick and began sucking his dick Lance place both hands over Rune’s head as she went down on his dick. From there Rune got turned around with her hands on the desk and Lance got behind he, he grab on to her ass and stuck his dick into her pussy. He started to thrust his dick in and out of her for Rune she didn’t notice that her pussy had started to bleed went Lance put his dick into her.

Lance lifted up Rune’s right leg and went deeper into her making moan even more his rhythm became much faster than before. After one final thrust Lance let go of Rune’s leg and pulled out his dick and with one hand he shot his load all around Rune’s ass

Out in the hallway Mina sudden got arouse from watch Lance and Rune had sex and ran off

“Christina where Mina go?” Rebecca asked

“I bet she got too excited after watch those two make out.” Christina said

Now in girl’s bathroom Mina ducked into one of the staff and sat right down “Oh god, I got all horny watching Will’s Brother screw the goth girl, she haven’t even notice that her vagina started to bleed went Lance put his penis inside her.” Despite all that Mina lifted her skirt and with her right hand she started to rub herself, thinking about Will and how she wanted to him to do her just as Lance did Rune.

She imagines Will and herself on the bed and in the nude and Will takes his Penis and slowly enters it right into her Pussy

“Will I want you to fuck me.” Mina said as she stuck two of her fingers into her pussy this went on until she finally reaches her climax. Afterward she step out of the stall and went over to wash her hands then she said to herself “Okay when Valentine’s Day comes I’m going to ask Will to spend Valentine’s Day with me.”

a few days later Valentine’s Day came around and everyone is getting ready to spin some time with their lovers. Around this time Will is at home in the living seeing what’s on TV when he hears the doorbell. As he got to answers the doorbell Mina was standing right in front of him holding a Letter with a Heart on it.

“Hi Will.” Mina said while blushing

“Hi Mina you need anything?” Will ask

“This is for you.” Mina hands Will the latter and take her leave, after she left Will open the letter and reads was it say

“Will I wanted to tell you that I have liked you ever since your family moved here from your hometown a few days ago, I wanted to tell you at first but I was a bit embarrassed. If it’s not any trouble could you spin the day with me since it’s Valentine’s Day.”

Later that evening Will went over to the Lapis Hotel as he steps into the main lobby he sees Tamika talking to one of her classmates.

“Anyway I handing you come condoms for you to give to your boyfriend.” Tamika hand over a pack condoms

“Thanks Tamika but you know that my boyfriend not going to put on any of these one his dick, saying that he’ll pull out.”

Tamika said “I don’t care if he knows how to pull out if you have to force one over his dick.”

“O-okay, Thanks.”

Will then asked “Hello Mina asked me to spend the day with her where’s her room?”

Tamika look to her right “So out of the 3 you become the one my sister has her heart set on.”

“Whoa wait a sec, I heard what happened with Wheeler I would never put my hands on parts of Mina’s body she doesn’t want to be touch at.” Will said

“Relax kid I can see that you’re not one of those types, beside you’re like our dad when our mom first met while they was in College, Mina’s room is in the 2 floor to the right.” Said Tamika

After going up to the 2nd Floor Will knocked on the door and Mina open the door and let him inside.

“Hi I read your letter so this is your first time with someone besides your two friends?” Will asked

Mina said “Yes, during around this time I keep to myself, I never much a talker when I’m around boys until you came around.”

“Thanks I’m not that much of a ladies man, my main focus have been my School work and playing soccer besides you don’t have to feel embarrassed around me.” Said Will

“Okay.” Mina said

As the two embraced each other Mina gave Will a French kiss, Will started kissing her down her neck as the both lay down on the bed with Will right on top of her. Will broke off their kiss and slowly lifted Mina’s shirt revealing her light blue bra, after he lifted up her Bra Will put his hands over Mina’s chest and softly messaged her breasts. Mina let out a moan as Will worked in his way to his left nipple and squeezing the other one with his other hand. Will gently licked her beasts causing her to moan some more

Next Will stood up as Mina pulled off his pants and then pulled down his boxer. “His Penis is the same size of her brothers.” Mina said as she remembered she saw Rune took out Lance’s dick a few days ago. Now on her knees Mina took Will’s dick in her hands and began to take his length into her mouth and licked it up and down.

Now Will got on the bed and Mina positioned herself on top of him with her back to him. From there Mina continue to suck on Will’s dick as he spreading her buttocks enough so he can lick her pussy. Will stuck his tongue inside her, Mina moan as she still have his dick inside her mouth.

Next Will changed positions on the bed with Mina lying on her back as he lifted her legs placing over his shoulders, But before the two got around to it Mina hand Will one of the condoms Tamika had hand to her classmate. As she took it out of the wrapper she then places it over Will’s dick after that he positioned his dick inside her. Once he got his dick inside her Mina have a shout

“Mina are you okay, didn’t hurt you or anything?” Will ask with a concern look on his face

“It’s alright Will it’s my first time doing this.” Mina said as her pussy started to bleed a bit

Will said “Yes it’s my first time also.” As he began to go slow at first, once they both got used to it Will began to move a bit faster. As he started to go faster and her moans became louder. She put her arms around his neck and held on tight as he pounded into her.

Next Mina got on her hands and knees as Will positioned himself behind her, he then held Mina by her hips as struck his dick back into her pussy. He started to thrust in and out and her and Mina moans with each thrust, Will has one eye closes as he felt himself going to come.

“Mina I'm gonna come!”

still behind her Will held on to Mina as they both came together, Once the rush was over, Will removed the condom off his dick and threw it in the trash can. Will lay right next to Mina and kisses her on the forehead.

“Same time next year and when spring break comes around?” Mina asked

“Yeah, Happy Valentine's Day Mina.”

“Same here Will”

The two embraced each into a passionate kiss but was disturbed by some noise on the floor next to them

“I don’t care what Tamika told you, I’m not wearing some damn condom.”

“You see here, You and I are not ready to have a kid now, I want to enjoy my teen years while I still can until we are in our 20’s we’re going to use a condom weather you want to or not, don’t make me have to force it over that dick of yours!”

‘Looks like that girl took your sister’s advice.” Will said

“I guess so.” Mina said
    http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/rdzreborn2k5.png
Working...
X