Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Gravity Falls Weird Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 10 Endings and Beginnings

Dipper felt the water run down his body. God, he felt like such an ass. How could he do that. To Mabel, to Robbie, to himself. He never would have thought he would have felt sorry for Robbie of all people. Or fuck him again. At least the last time he had Wendy with him. And after Mabel called him out on his shit too. He turned off the showed and dried off. After he dressed in Mabel’s classic outfit, he walked outside and headed down stairs. Wendy was sitting in the chair in front of the television.

“Hey, Wendy,” Dipper said timidly.

“Have a nice shower?” Dipper jumped a little. “I’m not gonna bite your head off dude.”

“Sorry,” Dipper said rubbing his arm, “and sorry about you know…”

“What?”

“You know, sleeping with Robbie and destroying your guys relationship. I used to think that Robbie was a jerk how didn’t deserve you, but that’s not my call. It was never my call. I didn’t have to trust Robbie, but I should have trusted your judgement.”

“That’s… really mature of you Dipper.” Wendy makes room for him on the chair. He sat down next to his crush. “Look, me and Robbie have been off for a while. Bringing in Mabel was a last ditch effort to save something unsavible. We properly would have broken up one way or another. I think we work better as friends. So, stop beating yourself up about it.” Dipper felt Wendy’s slender hands rubbing his thighs. He looked at the redheaded teen and wordlessly nodded. Wendy’s hand went under his skirt. Dipper felt Wendy pull his underwear away with her fingers. He than felt those fingers enter his wet pussy. “Dipper gave a soft moan as Wendy finger banged him.

“Oh, Wendy, that feels so good,” he hissed. His juices ran down his legs and dripped onto the cushions.

“Shit dude, we’re gonna have to flip the seat.”

Wendy removed her fingers and wiped them on her shirt. Between heavy breaths Dipper said, “I should find away to make it up to Mabel.” Dipper looked up at Wendy and saw a wicked grin on her face. “Wendy?”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry Dipper. Mabel been getting some payback while I’ve been distracting you,” the redhead told her friend.

Dipper swallowed. “Payback?”

Meanwhile in another part of the shack, Mabel was on her knees sucking Soos’ dick. Both of them had already. Soos’ dick was a chubby little thing.

“Oh gosh dude. That feels… that feels very good.”

“Ah, you like that Soos?” The handyman gave a nod. “Well, I got something you might like even more. Now turn around and get on your knees.” Soos did as he was told. Mabel garb some jelly and began coating the Handyman’s butthole. Mabel let out a giggle as she probed his behind. “Soos, you’re so shushy.” Mabel rubbed some jelly on her own privates. “Ready for this Soos?”
    Soos gave her the go ahead. Mabel entered her friend from behind. “Oh, oh Dipper dude.” Mabel pumped the handy man’s behind. Soos was large, but his butt was easily the largest part of him. Mabel was worried that she wouldn’t be able to reach it. Fortunately, Mabel was able to fit herself in just fine. Soos was warm and squishy. It was like making love to a big marshmallow. Soon both cam. As Soos leave to clean up. Mabel walked over to her brother. “Don’t worry Dipper, all is forgiven,” she said, clapping him on the back.

“I know. I know, I had it coming for the graveyard.”

The three spent the rest of the day hanging around the shack. Since Stan was still out with the rug, they had free reign. Wendy made arrangements to spend the night there. Most of the time was spent raiding the fridge and watch the legendary bad Gravity Falls’ access television. Every once in a while, Wendy would take one of the twins up to the attic to help out with their growing sexual urges.

Meanwhile deep beneath the Earth, the space buried underneath the town, a loud beeping noise woke up Stan Pines. The recharging center was flashing a bright green. The carpet was fully recharged. Finally, the whole situation can be put behind them. He took out the carpet and carried it out as fast as he could. He tucked the rug into the back of his car and he drove back to the shack.

When he entered he saw his great niece asleep in front of the television. She was of course still trapped in her brother’s body. He heard some giggling coming from the attic. Seems Dipper and Wendy were having some ‘fun’. Stan cursed his brother and his odd experiments, he cursed the red headed teen for giving in to her darker impulses, and he cursed himself for not stopping it sooner.

Wendy awoke to the sound of a shower running. She went down stairs and heard Dipper singing to himself in the shower. She couldn’t help but smile as she recognized the Baba tune. Wendy walked into the kitchen and saw Mabel eating some cereal.

“Hey Mabel, ready from some fun with some morning wood.”

“Stan’s home,” Mabel replied.

“Are you sure?”

“Car’s in the drive way.”

Sure enough Stan’s favorite car was parked in the driveway. Wendy made her way to Stan’s room. After hearing Stan’s low snoring, she confirmed that he was home. But wait, did that mean that… Wendy rushed to the newly discovered room and saw a strange carpet was sitting in the center. “Hey guys, is this the rug?” Mabel came sliding in.

She let out a gasp. “Yes, that is the rug!” She went running after her brother. “Dipper! Dipper!”

“Jesus Mabel, I’m still getting dressed,” Dipper complained to his sister.

Mabel blew a raspberry. “It’s my butt Dipper no need to be so modest mister.” Mabel returned with a hastily dressed Dipper. His eyes nearly bugged out of his head.

“The carpet is back! Do you think Stan messed it up somehow?”

“Well, he could have made it worse,” Mabel replied.

Wendy examined the carpet that had caused them all so much problems. It looked to her like a normal ugly carpet. But living in Gravity Falls had taught Wendy that you can never take anything at face value. The twins looked at each other. “Do… Do you want to try it?”

“Couldn’t hurt,” Wendy told her friends.

Dipper and Mabel took a deep breath and ran their socks on the carpet. The felt an electric charge build in their socks. The two brought their fingers together and then a bright flash felled the room. Mabel and Dipper were blasted back.

“Guys, did it work?” Wendy asked her friends as the two got up. Dipper and Mabel looked at each other and saw the face of their siblings. They were back in their bodies. Between cheers Mabel was checking her hair, while Dipper was checking to see if his junk was in order. Dipper went to rush out of the room.

“Where are you going?” Wendy asked.

“I need to see if my plumbing still works,” Dipper replied before he ran off for the bathroom. Wendy made a jack off motion to Mabel. Both girls broke out in a fit of giggles.

Life kind of returned to normal. For the next few days the twins went about their daily lives. Dipper was mystery solving while Mabel was boy casing. Dipper would find Pacificia giving him shy, embarrassed looks. And Mabel would sometimes hear Wendy’s guy friends talking. While no one seemed to be talking to the Pines about what they did, it still hung over them.

Dipper stood alone in a graveyard. He was naked and cold. “Hello, Wendy, Mabel?”

“Shush, I’ll take good care of you.” Robbie appeared behind him. Dipper felt his erection poke his back while he reached out and touched Dippers…

Dipper awoke with his crotch damp and sticky with his semen. As he cleaned up he wondered. Dipper still liked girls. His nervous around Wendy was prove of that. His sex drive was nowhere near as bad as it was back when he was inside Mabel’s body but it wasn’t like it was pre-carpet. There was something awake in him now and there was no going back.

Later in the day Wendy was lost in thought. She was doing the usual, sitting at the counter of the giftshop bored out of her skull. Dipper was near buy, looking through that journal. “Hey Dipper, you holding up alight?”

“Uhm, yes?” responded the confused boy.

Wendy rolled her eyes. “I mean since you got your body back.”

“Oh, yeah, everything’s fine. I can finally eat the things I want. And I will not miss braces.”

“I heard that.” Wendy looked around the empty gift shop. “Man it is dead today. Wanna hang on the roof?”

“Sure.” The two kids climbed up to the roof.

Wendy turned to her friend. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

Dipper was silent for a while, “I’m bi.”

“Good on you man,” Wendy clapped her friend on his back. “Maybe I can hook you up with Robbie, he’s single now.”

Dipper couldn’t help but grin. “Shut up.” He punched her shoulder.

“You know Wendy, I’ve felt like what it was like to you know… have sex in my own body,” Dipper said.

“Why Dipper! What kind of girl do you take me for?”

Dipper became embarrassed. “I didn’t mean… I wasn’t asking you for sex. I was just… you know making a general statement and I don’t want you to feel pressured or anything not that I was trying to pressure you…”

Wendy cut her friend off. “Dude I was just messing with you.” She than learned in for a kiss. The tween and the teen found their hands exploring each other’s bodies. The clothes slowly were taken off. The summer sun shinning on their skin. Wendy made sure that her hide out was hidden from prying eyes from those on the ground. Dipper reacted differently with his own body from when he was inside Mabel. He smelled different too. I much more Earthy smell. It was driving Wendy crazy.

Dipper’s hand ran up her stomach. He found his way to her round perky breast. Wendy hand found Dipper’s hardened pine tree. He fit himself into her wet folds. The summer air was filled with the twos groans and grunts. After a few awkward thrusts, Dipper found his groove. It seems his time with a vagina and given the boy a good look on how to please a woman. Wendy felt her organism build inside her. A throaty moan escaped her lips. “Oh, Dipper.” She felt him cum in her.

As the boy cuddle against the teen, Wendy felt a warmness in her heart.

A few days later, Stan called in Dipper to his office. “Dipper, it’s time we had a… man to man talk.”

Dipper was confused. “Uhm, okay. About what?”

“Look kid I know.”

“Know…?”

“I know that you and Wendy been… you know, having sex.”

“Oh, oooh. Grunkle Stan…” Dipper started.

“Kid, you’re not in trouble it’s my fault for not putting a stop to this sooner. There’s something else that you deserve to know. My and Wendy, we’ve been…”

“Having sex, I know. Wendy told me.”

Stan was shocked. He didn’t think Wendy would tell the kid that much. “Well, yeah. We are. Sorry you had to find out. I hope maybe next time you’ll find a girl a little more your speed.”

“And what if Wendy is my speed?”

“Dipper…”

“What if I don’t care that she’s sleeping with you, or Robbie or Thompson. I love Wendy. She the coolest person I’ve ever met. She could sleep with half the fucking world I would still love. She has so much passion inside that she explodes with sex. That what I love about her. If you think I’d back off because of something like this, you’re wrong.”

Damn, Stan could see why Wendy would be attracted to the kid. “Well, if that’s the road you really want to take I won’t stop you, but I’ll doubt Wendy will kick me out of bed.”

“And I doubt that Wendy well kick me out of bed anytime soon.”

Stan nodded at his nephew. The two shook hands. “Uh, Dipper. If you could not tell your parents about this, that would be great.”

Wendy was leaning against the wall when Dipper came out. “Why do guys always gotta turn everything into a pissing contest.”

Dipper smiled at the red head. “You’re one to talk Corduroy.” This caused Wendy to laugh.

“You got me their Pines. My dad and brothers are out on another camping trip tonight, what to come over?”

Dipper grinned at her. The two would a have a fun night exploring each other under the sheets.

A few nights later.

Stantumbled off of Wendy. Since learning about Dipper and Wendy, Stan had grown more aggressive in bed. Wendy would have been more annoyed if it didn’t lead to such great sex.

“So, you love the kid,” Stan said.

Wendy groaned and put her hands and her face. Wendy hated, hated the L word. “I don’t know. I like having sex with him, and he’s so sweet. But fuck man I don’t want to think about this. Especially when I’m naked next to his great uncle.”

Stan let out a laugh. “Sorry Wendy, but I see the way you look at him and talk about him, it just makes an old man curious.”
    Stan had been weirdly cool about her and Dipper. Sometimes she wondered if Stan knew more about the weirdness of Gravity Falls more than he let on.

“Just, whatever you do, just promise me that the kid’s not gonna get hurt.”

Wendy gently kissed the old man on the cheek. “Deal.”

A few weeks later

Dipper been through a lot lately. Mind demons shaped like triangles, Gideon built a robot (Dipper was still thankful that neither he or Mabel ran into him while under the influence of the carpet), accidently summon a horde of zombies, and discovered the journal’s author’s secret bunker and got everyone nearly killed by a shapeshifter. The only reason Dipper could tell it apart from Wendy was it severely underestimated how far he and Wendy went physically.

After all that, this was what made Dipper the most nervous.

“Are you sure about this dude?” Wendy asked Dipper.

“I’m ready.”

“Are sure you sure about this. I don’t want you to push yourself. If you think you have to prove yourself or something stupid like that…”

“Wendy, this isn’t anything like that, I just really want to do this.”

Wendy nodded. The two kids where in front of Tambry’s house. Her parents where gone from the weekend so the gang arranged an orgy at her house. It consents of Wendy’s usual group of friends. Dipper asked to join. The gang was a bit shock when Wendy vouched for him, mainly because how she reacted when Lee and Nate fucked “Mabel”. They we also relucted as that would add yet another guy to the group as that would make it five guys to two girls. But Tambry seemed into it and she and Wendy goaded Thompson into voting for him to join so long story short, Dipper got to join the gang bang.

Despite vouching for him, Wendy was still worried that Dipper was pushing himself too hard, too quick. But she had to admit that he was growing more eager in bed. And the boy deserved a chance to explore his new-found sexuality.

Wendy knocked on the door. Tambry answered. The two walked in to the house. Nate and Lee where tossing around a hacky sack, while Thompson nervously stood in a corner. Robbie lazily sat on the couch. He looked at Wendy before quickly turning away. Robbie and Wendy hadn’t spoken since the break up in the graveyard. Robbie and Wendy had sexual relations before they became a couple but would the first time they would be nude together since the breakup. It did add a certain awkwardness to the proceedings.

Dipper turned to Wendy. With a nervous whisper said, “So, how do we get started?”

“Just follow my lead,” Wendy told. She stared to disrobe. This brought up cheers from the guys. Tambry rolled her eyes and took her clothes as well. The guys soon followed suit. Lee and Nate started digging into Wendy, while Robbie and Tambry started going at it.

Dipper and Thompson awkwardly stood next to each other. With seemingly nothing for them to do. Dipper looked over to Thompson’s junk. It was short and thick, with huge balls. His nether regions where shaved and free of hair. He and Thompson briefly locked eyes before they turned away from each other. Dipper could help but be self-conscious of his own boner he was sporting. Wendy was riding Lee while blowing Nate. Dipper saw her shapely ass move around. He took a deep breath and moved in. Dipper stepped over Lee’s legs and put his hands on Wendy’s backside. Still with Nate’s Dick in her mouth, she turned her head to see Dipper. Se gave the boy a nod. Dipper put his dick into Wendy’s asshole. Her eyes rolled back in her head as all three holes where being filled.

Lee and Nate finished. Wendy and Dipper stopped to let the two go rest up. As the two continued, Robbie approached them. “Hey babe, you too tired for a real man, or need a real man to distract you from his small thing?” Dipper rolled his eyes. Robbie’s breakdown in the graveyard left the teen too vulnerable in Dipper’s eyes to him to be hurt by Robbie’s words.

Wendy smiled. “There’s a real man in my ass right now.” She grabbed Robbie’s dick. “But I’ll take this anyway.” She took her ex in her mouth. Dipper finish in her ass. He sat down and rested a bit. Robbie’s eyes were closed, his head rolling back in pleasure. Watching Wendy suck his dick, Dipper got an aweful, wonderful idea.

He walked over to Wendy and whispered something to her. Her eyes lit up. She nodded to Dipper. She popped the dick out of her mouth got on his knees and began to lick Robbie’s balls. Robbie was too lost in his own head to notice the change of partners. The other guys mouths hit the floor at what they where seeing.

Wendy was hold back laughter as Dipper moved from the balls to the shaft. Wendy put her for and middle fingers into her mouth, sucking them. She pulled them out, and reached down and inserted them in to Dipper’s butt. After the licking and the sucking, Robbie erupted into Dipper’s mouth.

“Oh, babe that was…” Robbie opened his eyes and saw Dipper wiping the cum off his chin. “Wha...” He turned from Dipper too Wendy and again a couple of times. “What the fuck!?”

“Geez Robbie relax. You weren’t complaining a second ago.” Wendy said as she kissed Dipper’s cheek.

Tambry let out a laugh. “I like this kid. Good move bringing him Wendy.” Tambry sat down in front of Dipper. “Robbie’s semen is pretty bitter; how about something a little sweeter,” she said spreading her legs. Dipper went down on her. Thompson walked behind Dipper and inserted himself in too his ass. Dipper moaned into Tambry’s pussy.

Wendy let out a wolf whistle. She walked over to her ex. “You doing okay?”

“You turned the orgy gay,” Robbie pouted.

“It’s an orgy Robbie. I don’t remember you complaining whenever me and Tambry did stuff.

“Eh,” Robbie replied.

“I’ll tell you what mister grumpy pants, you can pound my pussy one on one for a bit.”

“Fine”, Robbie muttered. For all his blistering, Wendy could tell Robbie was having a fun time. And Dipper to all this much better than she hoped. Wendy was happy.

Mabel, meanwhile, was hanging in her room at the shack. Mabel had returned to normal after the carpet incident. Not like Dipper who had sunk into the perviness. Not Mabel, nope. No more sex until she was married, yes sir.

As she laid in bed, images of Wendy’s breast and Pacifica’s butt floated in her mind. Greg and Soos were there too. She pulled up her skirt revealing her undies. Her hand them and her fingers found her wetness. She massaged her insides letting the pleasure expand in her body. Okay, so maybe she was a little pervy.

And that’s it. The story’s done. At nearly two years that took way longer than I thought it would, but it’s finished. Special that’s to any one who left a comment or review. That’s for any likes. And special that’s to anyone who read it.
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

I don't read to many fanfics but I glad I found this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Boardmindless View Post
        I don't read to many fanfics but I glad I found this one!
        thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!
        Check out my stories
        https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Working...
        X