Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Danny Phantom: Ghost Tales- Mutual Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Phantom: Ghost Tales- Mutual Appreciation

And now a note from the author....

The following tale, the first explicit Yuri story I ever written, was originally posted in the WWOEC Forums over 5 years ago IIRC. It was notable as previously, I had been content to write only comedy or action. Doing ero-ero however...that was daunting. But the scenario I had in my head was planned out a year prior to writing. I just needed a push...

There are 3 more subsequent titles after this, and I will be posting them shortly. For now, enjoy this saucy bit.

The following story takes place between ‘Claw of the Wild’ and ‘Phantom Planet’

Ember hated nights like this. She really, REALLY did.

It was a cloudless, clear night in Amity Park, and if one wanted, they could sit on the roof of their house, lay back and watch the stars in the sky, occasionally seeing a stray shooting star streak across the horizon.

That was what Ember was doing, and she hated it.

Well, to clarify, it wasn’t the act of star gazing she hated; as a matter of fact she actually liked this sort of thing. It actually inspired her at times. It was the fact that she had no one to share it with that she really hated.

Aside from her band mates, who she occasionally hung out with after some gigs in the Ghost Zone, she literally had no one to really call a friend and hang with. There were a couple of people she sometimes spent with; Kitty was the only other female ghost she could call a friend, but she mostly spent her time with her Johnny. It was quite tiresome to spend half an hour watching the two literally groping and sucking face. “Geez, I’m surprised she doesn’t just ask me to join in.” Ember sighed. Not that she wouldn’t object with it, just not with Johnny.

Spectra was right out: the woman was too self obsessed with her own beauty and she spent way too much time plotting to make others miserable. Not her idea of a kick ass time. Then there was her ex-boyfriend, Skulker. Even she couldn’t believe that she had a relationship with him. Hell, she was willing to look over the fact that he was essentially a tiny green ghost in a huge robotic suit of armor. (The suit has some ‘perks’ that she came to appreciate.) But he had a habit of always going on and on about how he was the greatest ghost hunter in the Ghost Zone, that he would one day accomplish the greatest goal of all, to capture and kill the one who repeatedly saved both the Human Realm and the Ghost Zone, Danny Phantom…

Ember gruffly propped herself up onto her elbows and frowned. That guy, Danny Phantom. The half ghost-half human so called ‘hero’. He was always around to crash her parties. He had twice foiled her plans for world domination, and worst of all, repeatedly mocked her music. He really, really irritated her. But yet, she found herself oddly drawn to him. She actually looked forward to going one on one with the guy. Even in those rare occurrences when the two were not fighting it out and saving both their worlds, she found it better if she was working alongside him.

Now things were getting weird. “I’m not supposed to feel anything for the dipstick damn it! He’s my RIVAL!” she huffed! “I’m supposed to be locked in eternal combat with him or something so cliché.”

“YOU think you are his rival?”

Oh God, please ANYONE but him. Ember rolled her eyes as the last person anyone ever wanted to speak with came into view; the Box Ghost hovered over her, doing his very best to appear intimidating. She remembered an incident before his use of Pandora’s Box when it was said Walker practically begged him to stop trying to break into his prison.

“You have yet to duel him as many times as I have, vile songstress!” he boasted, “for while you may an occasional distraction, I remain the constant thorn at his side! I shall continue to do battle until the one day arises where I shall defeat him in combat, for I am the Box—“

5 seconds. That was how long it took for Ember to get up, pick her guitar up from besides her and smash it into the face of the idiot. He fell, hard, into the side of a passing Off Road vehicle as she collected her thoughts. “Well, that was a nice quick little distraction from my personal problem.” She sighed. She wasn’t in the mood to continue to watch the skies. “Well, there is the next best thing. And that’s spy on Danny’s classmates!”

If anything could make her less sour, she could always count on peeking in at the students of Casper High and their nocturnal activities. Ember knew, from first hand experience, that you can learn a lot about a person from what they do with their free time when no one is looking. So, she considered her options for the night:

-Dash Baxter: If anyone knew that the self centered, athletic bully secretly collected beanie babies and watched overblown soaps like One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl, no one on the team, save for maybe Kwan would never let him live it down. Ember suspected that maybe that was why he bullied other kids. Ha also started reading ‘Twilight’. That was something that maybe, if she felt like it, she’d pass to Danny in their next battle.

-Kwan: The boy had a habit of writing in his spare time, be it poetry or, as it turned out, short stories based on his favorite TV shows. He had also started to slowly embrace more and more of his culture, doing things like meditating and reading folktales from his grandfather’s books.

-Star: Ember once looked in and observed her companion, Paulina, but that got real boring real quick-the girl focused almost entirely on herself. So, she looked in every now and then on Star instead. Star mostly did things like read manga or drew her own pictures anytime she found herself on the phone with Paulina. It probably served as a distraction from Paulina’s never ending banter about herself. But, Ember noticed, she also seemed to draw and read a LOT of yaoi themed material. She had at least 3 gigs of yaoi hidden in her laptop. She also had harbored a deep crush on Danny’s sidekick, Tucker Foley. Ember knew this for a fact: she once literally caught Star with a hand down her pants, fingering herself to a quiet orgasm while staring at a picture of Tucker from school. It was probably why she seemed so fixated on being so harsh on him. Speaking of which…

-Tucker Foley: The guy liked to keep himself busy. Some nights he was making music videos comprised of game music and fan art from DeviantArt to post on Youtube. Other nights, he’d play some random MMO. Then there was all the videos he watched of almost any anime that featured massive blood loss. Ember was also sure he had a crush on Star as well. There was one night she caught him literally with his pants down, jerking off to a video of Star swimming. It was quite…messy how it ended. Still, Ember noted, he was quite ‘gifted’, which was something she was sure Star would appreciate if she knew. She’d had probably helped him get off too, if he was her type.

So, who to observe tonight? Danny was out of the question; he had that ghost sense of his and could detect a ghost in the area, whether or not they were intangible. Valerie was a no-go since she spent most of her nights obsessively patrolling the city or working out. Vlad Masters? Hell no. There were only two other possible options: Jack and Maddie Fenton or Sam Manson. Ember remembered the last time she observed Maddie alone with Jack in their house in a rare time when neither of their children was around. She practically defined the word ‘MILF’ as she seduced Jack in a very sheer blue negligee that she wore on their anniversary. She also learned that whatever enthusiasm she had with her when she was on the job was dwarfed by what she did in the bedroom. Ember was surprised he had the stamina to walk after that night.

“Oh well, I guess I should see what the Gloomy Goth does in her spare time.” Ember sighed. Picking the guitar up, and taking the time to wipe off the blood from Box Ghost, she flew off.

Ember never bothered to really observe any of Sam’s activity. If anything, Goths bored her; not just with the irritating décor they wrapped themselves in, but their whole mentality of ‘anti establishment’ and not going with the crowd. The hypocrisy of some of these feelings were not lost even on her. And the poetry, dear God it was so bleak.

Ember floated outside the Manson residence and took in the sight. It was a nice brownstone, unassuming to the human eye, when viewed from the outside. Inside, however, it was a different story. The Mansons were a very successful and rich family, but they tried to maintain a humble life style. Still, the huge entertainment room that they had was something that would send even a snob like Paulina into shock with fits of envy. But she was not here for that; her focus was on Sam and what she was up to. Becoming intangible, Ember floated up and appeared in Sam’s room.

Sam’s room was pretty large, and she had kept mostly a large collection of Goth-related posters and artifacts on her walls and desk. The curtains were drawn, Ember noted, and the door was locked. As Ember would discover, it was for a very good reason. Next to Sam’s bed was a nightstand with a pair of jet black candles, scented with a hint of jasmine. It was the only source of illumination in the room. And in the center of her bed was Sam herself.

Sam was laying, face down, on her bed, wearing a black t shirt. And that was the only thing Ember saw her wearing: she was completely naked from the waist down, her black panties tossed to the side of the bed. Her legs were slightly spread apart, and her right hand was lost underneath her shirt, moving slowly in a circle, as near as Ember could tell. Her left hand however was a different story: at a brisk pace, Sam was rubbing the outside of her vagina lips, one of her fingers quickly rubbing her clit in a circle. Sam’s eyes were tightly shut in concentration as small beads of sweat formed on her forehead. Ember noted she seemed to get lost in the moment and her breathing began to get a little more drawn out. She could only guess what set off this moment of self pleasure for the girl, but the candles were a nice touch.

“Oh yes….Danny, please…”

Holy shit, Ember yelled in her mind. She was thinking of Danny! Not that it was too much of a surprise to her actually; the two hung out a lot really, and she tended to be very protective of him. And then there was the incident where she first met the two.

One of the principals of the ‘love’ setting on her guitar was that in order to have maximum effectiveness, there has to be some lingering or hidden affection between the targets for the spell to fully function. At most, the love spell could last for a few hours. In Danny’s case, the effect was almost immediate. And as she also noted, when he came out of said love spell, he fought as if something deeply wounded him. No one said breaking a love spell would not come painlessly.

Sam eventually began to increase the speed at which she rubbed her outer pussy lips, Ember saw, and she bit her lip as she sunk deeper and deeper into the fantasy. At she did so, the treatment she gave the small nub of her clitoris became more concentrated. Whoa, she’s really working herself over, Ember thought to herself. Geez, never thought that I’d see that girl get herself so worked up in a frenzy over Danny like that. Well, I can’t really blame her…what the hell, did I just think that?

Ember shook her head. She was NOT thinking about that guy. Not at all. She just was here to observe, nothing more, nothing less. It’s not as though she tended to have detailed thoughts of Danny like the Goth was currently having. Of course, there was the one time when she had that dream. The one where the two of them were grappling in hand to hand combat, like their first meeting, only it was the two of them, alone, in an abandoned hotel room. The foes were stuck in a stalemate, their hands interlocked in a literal battle of sheer will. Eventually, her strength would overpower him, making him sink to one knee onto the ground. She would have dominance over him at last. Then, as she towered over him, with one last gasp…she would break the hold and wrap her arms around his neck, roughly kissing him on the lips. He would return the kiss with equal passion, his tongue and hers meeting. Their hands would wander all over each other as he carried her to the nearby bed and lay with her, stroking and groping the most sensitive areas of their bodies, eventually the hands making their way to the lower regions. She could literally feel the bulge in his pants grow even bigger and she couldn’t wait to sample it for herself. Rolling on top of him, she’d rip off the obstruction to what she wanted more than anything at that moment, tossing his pants to the side, straddled his hips and---

No no no no no!!!! Why the hell am I thinking about that?! Geez, I spent 2 weeks trying to get that out of my head! There’s no way in the world I’d wanna jump that guy’s bones! I spend most of my time getting into scrapes with him, and now I’m thinking about how righteous it would be if I fuck him senseless!! This wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t decide to watch Ms. Doom and Gloom frig herself off to a pretty sweet orgasm…ok why did I say THAT?

Ember didn’t want to admit it, but the thought of watching Sam masturbate in the room, thinking of Danny, was beginning to make her aroused as well. There was a growing wet spot in the middle of her pants and she felt her nipples harden underneath her one strap shirt. Her own undeniable urges were beginning to grow and she could not deny it. It would be, of course, a simple matter of quickly leaving the room, going somewhere and finishing herself off at her leisure, but the sight before her was too good to pass up. “It’s a damn good thing I am intangible right now.” Ember whispered to herself as she undid her belt buckle.

The fantasy she had in her head always started the same: she was alone, in the girl’s locker room, or to be precise, in the shower, washing up after a long day of track after school. Everyone else in the track team had left for the day and she chose that time to take her shower uninterrupted. The steam that rose from the hot water enveloped the area in a deep white mist. She sighed as the water helped to relieve the tension from all of the sore muscles in her body.

Then she felt his arms wrap around her waist. Danny had let himself in the usual way, and he quietly kissed her on the neck. It was a pleasant surprise, not to mention a quite romantic use of his powers. Eventually, their lips would meet and the pair would slowly kiss in the middle of the shower stream, the passion slowly increasing. One hand would be gently rubbing her left breast as the other was concentrated in her nether regions, rubbing the outer lips until he parted them with two of his fingers and slipped one in. It elicited a low moan from her as she enjoyed the moment for all it was worth. She then felt the erection reaching the apex as his very eager friend rubbed against her rear. Smiling, she reached behind her and gave it several slow strokes, amazed at how it felt in her hand…

Well, I guess I could thank Vlad for this little fantasy!

Sam’s feelings for Danny had been growing for some time, ever since Ember appeared, but she didn’t know just how much they have grown until later on that fateful year. She was always quick to deny that the two of them ever felt anything for one another, but she didn’t rule it out either. Aside from the fact that she wanted to belt Danny whenever he saw him fawning over Paulina, she noticed she became even more possessive when he started to be with Valerie more and more in the short time that they dated. She also deeply regretted the time she spent with ‘Gregor’ (but there are a whole list of reasons she regretted dating him.)

But this particular fantasy, it didn’t come into light until a few weeks ago, before Vlad had become mayor of Amity. Danny and his longtime nemesis had started to engage in a series of pranks on one another. One of them had Vlad use his vulture cronies make the wall to the boy’s shower room intangible. It would not have been so bad if it wasn’t for the fact that Danny was alone in the shower, very naked. While most of the school did the requisite point and laugh routine expected of teens, a couple of girls, who noticed certain things about Danny’s anatomy that left very little to the imagination, quickly took pictures of it on their cell phones. Sam, believe it or not, was one of them. After that, she sometimes heard snippets of conversations between a couple of the girls about Danny, and what his potential could be, if he let himself be a little more open.

Then that fantasy started to show up in her dreams. Snippets of it at first was remembered and quickly dismissed. Then there was the one morning that she woke up to find her hands down in her completely soaked panties. She thought it was one of the best experiences she ever felt, and the fact that it was Danny that was inducing it was a nice bonus.

As she continued to work herself over, she had slowly opened one of her eyes. She had a mirror on her other nightstand, which she had bought at the Gothica 2000 Swap Meet. She liked to see what she looked like in the throes of passion sometimes, somewhat hoping that Danny actually decided to abuse his powers and peek in on her. But what she saw completely took her by surprise:

Ember was in the room, a couple of feet across from her bed. She was standing with her legs apart, her pants discarded on the floor. Her shirt was hitched up, exposing her rather large breasts to the open air. One hand was busy rubbing her right nipple and pinching it, while the other was working over her pussy. 3 of her fingers were deep inside of her as she worked them in and out while her eyes were clenched shut in concentration. And from the looks of it, Ember was really enjoying he moment.

Ok, this is…odd. And freaky. Why the hell is Ember peeking in at me like this? I never figured her to be the voyeur type!! And she’s getting off at it too! She must not know I can see her! But wow, look at her go. Kind of hot. Why did I say that?! I don’t wanna see another girl, much less Ember, getting off at the sight of me getting off, no matter how wet it’s making me---oh my God, I am getting aroused!

As much as she hated to admit it, the idea that someone at that moment, be it Danny or Ember, was getting some sort of sexual satisfaction from watching her masturbate, made Sam’s arousal grow more and more. All right, she wants a show, I’ll give her a show!

Ember continued to work her fingers, letting the warmth she felt in her body build. As she felt the wetness build up and coat her fingers, she opened one of her eyes. Sam had apparently shifted her position on the bed while her eyes were shut and the view before her was more stimulating than she anticipated: Sam now lay on her back, her legs spread wide apart. Her shirt was hitched up, allowing Ember to get a full view of her breasts, C-cup, Ember noted. One free hand was pulling and pinching her left nipple as the other hand was hard at work downstairs. Two of her fingers had spread the lips of her vagina apart while her index and ring finger worked it’s way in and out while simultaneously rubbing against her very sensitive clit. One of Sam’s eyes was open, looking at the mirror. Ember was not aware of whether or not Sam could sense her, but at that moment the sight of what the teen was doing to herself was making her even hornier than ever. Smiling, she did everything Sam was doing to herself, matching her move for move, feeling the lust grow.

Oh God…I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up…oh fuck…I’m—I’m gonna---

The passion had reached it’s crescendo and she knew it. Biting her lip, she stifled a yell as she felt her climax explode, a wave of euphoria washing all over her body as well as her hand, as she literally gushed all over her fingers. The feeling would last for several minutes as the high that her orgasm gave her lingered, slowly subsiding. Gasping for breath, she turned her head to watch Ember, her hand still lingering in her snatch.

Ember wasn’t quite there yet, but she could feel it building. And the orgasm was gonna be huge, she could sense it. The thought of what Sam was doing to herself gave her more than enough fuel to keep her going, and she was gonna enjoy every minute of it. She opened her eyes to look at Sam again…only to see that she was staring right at her.

Oh damn. I must have become tangible while I was, err, preoccupied. This can’t end well. Ember froze, not sure what to do.

“Hey,” Sam smiled “I didn’t say stop!”

“Uh, are you sure about—“

“Do I look like I object?”

Ember smiled and resumed her actions, working herself twice as fast. Sam watching her was a huger turn on than secretly watching Sam and it drove her wild. Eventually, Ember couldn’t hold out much longer. “Oh FUUUUCCCKKK!!! “ she gasped as her orgasm came, hard, as she literally erupted out all over the floor, soaking her hand completely. She collapsed, with a smile on her face, on the bed next to Sam, letting the wave of good feelings wash over her.

“Wow…” Sam whispered. “That was something.”

“You better believe it. I never thought you had it in you to be an exhibitionist.”

“I never knew…you were into girls.”

“Same for you, kiddo.” Ember rolled onto her back as she gazed at the ceiling. “Look, I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and guess that Danny brought about this very wicked session.”

“You got me pegged. It’s not like I wanted it to happen, but it happened.” Sam wiped her fingers on her legs and said to Ember “It’s kind of complicated. I mean, I’ve known the guy for years and we’re friends and all, but, DAMN, lately every time I see him, I literally want him to grab me by the shoulders and plant a big sloppy wet one on me. Or more.”

“That’s how love is,” Ember stated matter of factly, “So there’s no way to fight that. My problem is a little more complicated.”

“How can it be so complicated?”

“Aside from the whole ‘rival vs. rival’ thing? Yeah, it gets to you when you want to give someone head instead of ripping it off.”

“Oh, yeah, I guess there is that.”

“To be quite frank with you, I’m not even sure WHY I wanna take over the world. You stop and think about it, it’s kind of a boring thing really, have the complete and utter admiration of everyone, have the people do your bidding, it sounds cool at first, but let’s face it, you’d find yourself in a rut. And no one is really sincere when they say they adore you. Yeah, make a note of that, mind control has some serious drawbacks.”

“I’d imagine. At least you don’t have my problems. I mean you get to travel around and party with your band a lot. Me, I get all the perks of being a teen, which include trying to maintain my individuality in a school that shuns anyone with a speck of disdain for conformity, constant harassment from the resident airhead who can’t think about anyone besides herself for 5 minutes and wrestle with growing feelings for someone you’ve known since elementary.”

“Actually, I wouldn’t mind that at all,” Ember sighed.

“Say what?”

“Ah, don’t make me repeat that. All I’m saying that at least you have friends to share it with. That’s something that a lot of people take for granted.”

“Oh. I thought that you and the other ghosts…”

“Well, I only really hang out with a couple. Kitty and Dora are fine. Dora’s kind of gotten a bit bolder ever since you guys brought her home into the Renaissance. I barely visit Desiree since she spends quite a bit of free time just obsessing over the old days. Spectra, damn what a nightmare.”

“Tell me about it.” Sam sighed. “She’s probably scarier than Ann Coulter.”

“Like I said, you have friends to share this stuff with. I’m kinda stuck in a state of wanderlust. And trying to be an adult only makes it worse.”

“You think? Seems like almost all of the adults I know are complete idiots or biased narrow minded idiots. Lancer and Testlaff make life even more awkward for us at school, and then my parents just have to butt in. Always trying to make me dress up like them, or just harboring some kind of grudge against Danny and his family.”

“That’s how most parents are. You can’t really blame them for that actually, they just want to do what’s best for the ones they love. They just have a funny way of showing it, really. Adults are a pain in the ass, sure, but some of them are pretty ok. Look at Danny’s mom.”

“His mom?”

“Yeah, I mean really, that woman is very protective of him, as far as I noticed, and yet she seems to let him make his own decisions. Granted, he’s made some boneheaded ones like, oh I don’t know, free a certain huge omega level ghost king onto all of us. But he seems to turn out alright. Now if he could just come up with some better one liners.”

“Tell me about it. And his battle cry, ‘Going Ghost’! I cringe a little inside every time he says it. If he wasn’t so damn cute I’d make it a habit of reminding him how lame it was.”

“You? I fell like banging my head into a wall if I hear him say it. At the very least, his buttocks are something I can appreciate.”

Ember continued to gaze at the ceiling. She needed this; someone to air most of her thoughts, feelings and frustrations with. And it was someone she frequently clashed with. It wasn’t so bad, really. But, as she noticed, the conversation had somehow drifted back to Danny. This was someone who had somehow stirred many odd feelings for both of them. Mostly of the sexual variety. Ember wasn’t sure what to do next until…

“Look, I don’t know about you, but I am still incredibly horny right now. What the hell are we supposed to do?”

Direct and to the point. Ember had to respect that. There was but one option, and quite frankly she was gonna go for it.

“Since you asked…” Ember quickly crawled over to Sam and before the young girl said a word, Ember leaned in and kissed her full force. Sam, caught by surprise, hungrily returned the favor, plunging her tongue into the rocker’s mouth, wrestling with it. Contrary to what she believed, Sam found Ember’s body warm to the touch as she wrapped her arms around her, gently stroking her body. As the passionate kissing continued, Sam’s hands made their way down to Ember’s buttocks, cupping and squeezing them, eliciting a low moan. Breaking off the kiss for a moment, Ember asked “Hey, have you done this before?”

“I, uh, may have experimented with Star back at camp.”

“That’s kind of surprising.” The two resumed their frantic kissing until Ember decided that she had to start making her move downstairs. She slowly broke off the kiss, a slim trail of saliva linking the two mouths briefly before Ember started to kiss down Sam’s neck. Sam slowly moaned at the attention she was given, as Ember eventually made her way to Sam’s breasts. Taking one hand, Ember began rubbing one nipple in between her fingers. The other nipple, however, would receive a more intimate treatment; Ember applied her mouth to the stiffening digit and began sucking on it, getting a more passionate moan from the Goth. “Oh my…GOD…” Sam huffed. “Who were YOU practicing with?” Ember looked up briefly and replied with a grin. “Let’s just say that Dora has a LOT of pent up sexual energy.”

“Why am I not surprised?.”

Ember continued her work on Sam’s breasts, switching from rubbing to pinching the nipple. With her mouth still at work on the other, Ember began to flick her tongue in a circle around it, sometimes pausing to lightly nibble at it. Sam felt the heat build again in between her legs, and she desperately wanted to get Ember down there ASAP. Taking one hand, Sam placed it in between Ember’s legs and began stroking. This not only caught her attention, but it made Ember even hornier than before, causing her to lightly bite the nipple in mouth. “Ohh, I see you’re really getting into it!” Ember gasped. “I guess I better get down there before you explode.”

As she continued to work her magic with her mouth, Ember moved her hand down and towards Sam’s waiting pussy. It was almost like a furnace, Ember thought, she could literally feel the heat emanating from Sam’s body. She began slowly rubbing, noting that she was nearly soaked, mostly due to the attention she was giving to her breasts. Sam shivered in anticipation as Ember slowly began to rub, beads of sweat slowly beginning to form over her body. The effect of her actions was not entirely lost on Ember; as Sam continued her actions, she noted that Ember’s snatch had also begun to rapidly moisten. Ember than increased the rhythm of her hand, moving in sync with her tongue. Sam’s body shivered, the sensations of the dual actions increasing her need for release and making her insane from desire. Ember decided she couldn’t wait any longer. The girl was more than ready for some up close and personal attention.

Reluctantly breaking off from her breasts, Ember slowly kissed her way down Sam’s body, making a brief stop to stick her tongue into Sam’s navel, before finally reaching her goal; placing her hands on each thigh, she spread Sam’s legs apart and grinned, noting just how much it drove her wild to see what her hands and mouth had done to the girl’s pussy so far. “Oh, Goth, let’s see how you like this.” Taking two fingers, Ember slowly inserted them in, feeling the pussy walls tighten around them.

“Holy…SHIT…that feels really, really good.”

“Well, I was going for ‘jaw dropping’ actually, but hell whatever works!”

With that said, Ember moved her face closer to the girl’s cllt and put her lips to work, suckling on the swollen and overly sensitive digit. Ember could feel the immediate results as she felt Sam’s vagina clench tighter around the fingers that were already in. Ember smiled and continued, slowly moving the fingers in and out while her lips worked in tandem. Eventually, Ember substituted her lips with her tongue,, which was something that she was very good at, Sam discovered. It should be noted that Ember could possibly put Gene Simmons to shame with her use of that particular muscle. Sam writhed in pleasure as Ember rolled it in a circle around her clitoris, in slow deliberate strokes. The attention Sam was receiving was sending shockwaves throughout her body, making her sweat more. Steadily, her climax was building, as was the speed in which Ember moved her fingers. This would go on for a couple more minutes until Sam was practically gasping for breath. “Oh God…oh my GOD…” she rasped. “I can’t believe…oh fuck, what do you do to make that tongue work like that…”

“Eh, it’s a gift,” Ember quipped, “but I think it’s time I go for the coup de grace!” Ember withdrew her fingers from within Sam, with a wet sucking sound, and replaced them with her tongue, moving with a speed Sam was not expecting. Sam was pushed to the brink as Ember focused all of her attention in this final drive, using two fingers to help keep her pussy open as the oral assault continued. Within seconds, Sam felt that familiar oncoming storm and she could no longer hold back.”

“Oh God, here it COOMMMMMESSSS!!!”

Sam’s climax came in full force, and if it could be accurately described, it was as if a atomic bomb exploded with full force in Ember’s mouth. Sam’s buttocks rose a few inches from her bed as the orgasm took hold, and Ember felt Sam grasp the back of her head as she rode it out, a sudden splash of fluids washing over her tongue and mouth. The electrifying high would last for a couple of minutes, until Sam eventually settled down, breathing hard, with a glazed look in her eyes. “Whoa.” was all she managed to whisper as Ember made her way back up and came face to face with her. “So,” Ember grinned, “could Star possibly match that?”

“I can say with certainty no.”

“Yeah, I thought so.”

“Now allow me to return the favor!”

Sam quickly sat up and kissed Ember with vigor, taking in a mix of their shared saliva and her fluids in her lips. This caught Ember by surprise, as she thought Sam didn’t have the energy for this. But apparently, Sam could recover faster than anyone could ever anticipate. As the passionate kissing continued, the two shifted their bodies, so that Sam was lying against the headboard of her bed and Ember was straddling her hips. Eventually, Sam made her way to Ember’s breasts, giving her the same treatment she received earlier, but with a little more passion. “Hey, you’re a mighty quick learner.” Ember said.

“And I’m quite inventive too.”

“Huh?”

“Grab the headboard. Trust me.”

Ember sensed what Sam had in mind and, not being one to miss out on something fun, did as Sam had instructed her. Before she knew it, Sam made her move and in one fluid motion slid down and placed her face in between Ember’s thighs. Gripping each side of her legs, Sam smiled seductively and said to Ember “Hold on tight.”

“That smile kind of scares me and—“

Whatever thought Ember had was cut short as Sam began the task at hand, her tongue slowly sliding up and down Ember’s wet pussy lips and clit. Ember could only marvel at the eagerness at which Sam worked, noting that her own body seemed to respond very positively to the attention she was getting. Then, Sam began to alternate her actions, switching back and forth from licking to suckling on Ember’s clit with her lips and occasionally giving it a light nibble. It was driving Ember wild. “Man, I don’t think Dora could last too long under this!” Ember huskily said. Sam was too preoccupied to give a witty response, but she managed to give her a wink as she increased the speed of her tongue.

Ember was riding higher and higher, but she wanted even more. Removing one of her hands from the headboard, he reached down and parted her pussy lips, giving Sam greater access. Taking the hint, Sam plunged her tongue inside, giving Ember’s pussy a full blown, rapid fire lashing she would not soon forget. As Sam ate her out, Ember’s breathing began to become more ragged, and her climax inched closer and closer. Ember’s eyes were clenched shut as Sam’s pace became even faster and she thought she could go no higher. That was when Sam managed to move one of her hands towards Ember’s pussy and lightly pinched Ember’s clit in between two of her fingers. And it was all that was needed.

“OH FUCK OH FUCK, OH FUUUCKKK!!!!!”

Ember came hard, reaching down and gripping the sides of Sam’s head as her orgasm literally hit her with the force of 1000 cannons firing in unison. Sam felt the immediate and pleasing side effects of said orgasm, as she felt Ember come all over her mouth, a wave of fluids washing all over her tongue. It also made Ember arch her back, and would have sent her tumbling had she not heeded Sam’s advice and kept one hand on the headboard. As the feelings of all encompassing warmth washed over Ember and she caught her breath. Ember noted something peculiar: Sam was still working her tongue in and out of her pussy, albeit at a slower pace.

“Whoa…you’re still…man, you really ARE an eager little beaver.”

“You don’t seem to mind too much.”

“No, but allow me to be a bit creative too.”

With that said, Ember shifted her position, turning her body around so that her rear was facing Sam’s face. Lowering her body, Ember found her face hovering over Sam’s still wet pussy and spreading her legs slightly apart, told Sam “Try to keep up!”

“Don’t need to tell me twice.”

Ember then slowly began licking circles around Sam’s clit, taking the time to occasionally take an extra hard stroke with her tongue. Sam would return the favor, matching the rocker ghost move for move, but added a little twist by sometimes lightly blowing on her already sensitive clit. This would go on for several minutes, and the two would steadily increase their speeds, as well as the growing lusts they had for one another. Eventually, as they continued, each girl would use their hands to spread their pussy lips apart, giving their tongues greater access. They would soon move even faster and faster, making the other work more in earnest until…

“Oh man, I c-can’t hold back..”

“Me too—I’m gonna…”

“COOMMMEEEE!!!”

The two both reached yet another huge orgasm, this time it was simultaneous in its release, as they exploded, completely soaking each others mouths in cum. After a few minutes of riding out each of their orgasms, Ember shifted her body and came face to face with Sam, kissing her passionately yet again, letting the mix of their bodily fluids mingle in their mouths. Eventually, she collapsed on top of her, slowly breathing as she felt Sam wrap an arm around her body, one hand resting on her buttocks and slowly stroking it.

“This is definitely better than stargazing.” Ember observed.

“I agree.”

“I’m surprised your parents didn’t hear any of this go down. We were pretty loud.”

“They are pretty heavy sleepers. And it helps if they are away for the weekend on some business venture.”

“Oh, totally. Man, it felt good to get this out of our systems.”

“Really? So you have no urge to track Danny down and fuck him senseless?”

“No, not right now. But I think it’s preferable to beating him down.” Ember pointed out.

“Oh yeah, that’s true.”

“I would not be surprised if he used his powers to peek in on us while we did this.” Ember said.

“That was kind of the basis of my little fantasy, in case you were wondering.”

“Care to divulge the details?”

“It might get you going again.”

Ember looked down at her and grinned. “You say that s if it is a bad thing!”

“Hmm, you make a good point.”

“And how would you feel about sharing the dipstick?”

“That depends. You think he’d have the energy for two of us?”

“He better.” Ember said as Sam lifted her head and gently kissed Ember on the lips again.

Yeah, TOTALLY better than stargazing!

Epilogue 1- Gut Reaction

“Oh man, I really need this shower.” Star said to herself as she managed to finally get the locker room door open. It was a simple process of using her gold credit card to work it open and let herself in. As she entered and locked the door behind her, she wondered if it was Paulina or Sam Manson who had locked the door; both of the girls were notorious for waiting until everyone else was gone to use the showers. Not that Star could blame them, really. There were times when she too wanted to shower in peace, and not have to hear Paulina talk about her perfect body.

Star quickly shed her cheerleader uniform, eager to wash away the aches, pain and sweat from a two hour cheerleader session from her body. As she chucked the uniform into the locker, she heard the sound of a stream of running water nearby, and noticed that Sam’s locker was open. She must have just finished her run and was probably in there for a while, Star concluded. Fortunately, Sam wasn’t the possessive type and she would be willing to share the shower with her. Star also recalled the last time she was alone with Sam; it was at the camp a few weeks ago, and she had met up with Sam in the woods after having one too many boring, one sided conversations with her friend Paulina. One thing led to another and, suffice it to say, the two of them learned things about the other’s anatomy that very few could relate.

Grabbing a towel and slinging it over her shoulder, Star walked into the shower room, expecting to see Sam lathering up under a showerhead. What she found instead made her jaw drop; Sam was indeed in the shower, but not alone. Sam stood back flat against the shower wall, one hand massaging her breast, while the other was gripping the head of Ember McLain, rocker. The head of the person in question was in between the legs of Sam, hungrily licking at Sam’s pussy while keeping her legs apart with one hand. The other hand was hard at work in between Ember’s own legs as she pumped two fingers in and out of her snatch. Sam’s eyes were shut, and she was moaning in ecstasy at Ember’s attention. As she slowly opened one eye, Sam finally saw the dumbstruck Star. Grinning, Sam said to Ember “Uh, don’t look now, but we have a guest.”

Ember turned her head to see Star staring, a seductive gleam in her eyes. Raising her buttocks up slightly towards Star, she said to the blonde “I don’t suppose you want to help me out here, do you?” As if she was possessed by the spirit of Sappho herself, Star immediately dived down towards Ember’s rear, spread her buttocks apart and plunged her tongue into her snatch.”

“HOLY SHIT!” Ember gasped.

“Trust me, that’s her way of saying yes.”

Epilogue 2- Guys Talk About This Sort of Thing Too

The 4 of them sat around the table in the old abandoned store, all unsure about how to start the meeting. Danny and Tucker both sat at the same time as Johnny 13 poured the Mountain Dew. Sydney Poindexter, on the other hand, hadn’t moved ever since he arrived, a goofy grin still plastered all over his face. It was quite eerie, almost as if he was forever stuck in a fantasy that worked on the major pleasure receptors.

“Ok dude, normally I would make a wisecrack about our friend’s goofy grin, but I think I know what’s up with him,” Danny started, “and I’m guessing it’s the same with the rest of you.”

“Yeah, thanks for coming out here.” Johnny said. “It’s the only other place I know where Kitty can’t find me. At least I hope so.”

“Danny said this was kind of urgent. And it had something to do with women. So, I assumed SOMEONE had finally scored a copy of Back Door Sluts 9!” Tucker scowled.

“For the last time, I swear you can’t walk into a store and buy it, its download only!” Danny replied. “You think I didn’t try looking in the video store?”

“Believe me, that video is restricted for a reason. Technus watched 5 minutes of it and went into shock. He’ll never look at a cucumber the same way again.”

Sydney still hadn’t responded, even at the mention of the most infamous adult video of all time. “Anyway, something odd is happening with the girls and I don’t know if we should enjoy it or be concerned.” Danny stated.

“Define odd.” Tucker said.

“Well, Sam and I had sex.”

“Whoa, finally! I was wondering when you two would finally take the hint and start knocking boots!” Johnny whistled. “But what would be so odd about it?”

“Ember was involved.”

“WHAT?!” both Tucker ad Johnny shouted. Sydney continued to smile.

“Yeah, it just came out of nowhere. I was lying in my bed one second, next thing I knew my ghost sense goes haywire. I look up and see Sam and Ember at either side of my bed, wearing nothing but panties. While I’m trying to form a sentence, I’m getting my clothes ripped off and before you can say ‘Who lives in a pineapple under the sea’, I’m having mad hot sex with two women.”

“No fair, you had a threesome!” Tucker said. “And with freaking EMBER! Man you’re lucky.”

“I would say otherwise, if the blowjobs I got Sam and Ember wasn’t the greatest thing ever to happen to me in my room.”

“Just how long did this go on?” Johnny asked.

“The phrase ‘til the cows came home’ applies here. I think it was 4 in the morning when they finally left. I was dozing off all day.”

“Funny you should mention getting ambushed like that.” Tucker said.

“What, did Ember get to you too?”

“Actually, it was Star.” Tucker explained. Johnny and Danny shot him a confused look as Tucker said. “Look, all I know is after school, I was on my way home when Star comes out of nowhere, orders me to come with her to the girls locker room, locks the door behind us and fucks me senseless.”

“Wow. She really is the aggressive type” Danny mused.

“I think Kitty may have her beat in that department.” Johnny stated.

“She mentioned something about Ember after it was done. I didn’t think about it much, but whatever happened, I think Ember had some hand in it.”

“Yeah, I think so too dude.” Johnny replied. “I came home to my pad and opened the door, only to have Kitty standing wearing nothing but veil fishnet stockings. She grabs me by the wrist, drags me upstairs and rides me harder than even my bike could. And, oddly enough, Ember gets mentioned.”

“You don’t suppose she’s fooling around with that love setting on her guitar, do you?” asked Tucker. Danny shrugged and replied “I doubt it. I mean that would mean she’s been using it on herself. Why else are both of them still having sex with me?”

“Wait, you’re still having sex with both of them?” Johnny asked.

“More or less, yeah. They really seem to like the group thing.”

“Heh, if Skulker only knew.“

“Ok, but what’s his story?” Tucker asked as he pointed to Sydney. “He’s been sitting like that with his smile for a while now and he’s not moved or spoken a word since.”

“Well, that is a good question, and is part of the reason why this meeting has come to order.” Johnny stated. Turning to Sydney, Johnny said “Ok dude, tell them what you told me.”

Taking a deep breath, Sydney blurted out the following sentence. “For precisely eight hours and 14 minutes last week, Dora Mattingly locked me in her private boudoir in her castle and proceeded to make mad passionate love to me, using techniques and moves that were derived from the Kama Sutra and various other erotic texts. And candles were involved, in ways that—“

“Ok, WAY too much info at one time.” Danny interrupted, shaking his head.

“Sorry, forgive me. It’s just that I never knew sexual congress with a female could be so…what’s the term I’m looking for?”

“Awesome, sweet, toe curling good, euphoric, bodacious…” Johnny continued to come up with many terms to describe sex until Sydney raised a hand and said “Yes, I get the picture.”

“So the situation is as follows,” Danny said, “Lately, certain women in our lives have, for reasons that are yet unclear, apparently decided to have as much sex with us as possible.”

“And we have yet to decide if it’s a good thing or a bad thing.” Tucker added.

“And somehow, Ember is the one that kick started it.” Johnny concluded. “Gentlemen, I don’t know if it is some sort of plot, but at this point, do we really care?”

All the guys gathered there had thought about this for precisely 6 seconds and said, in a loud voice, “NO!”

Last edited by No Pants; 08-01-2016, 11:43 PM.

Oh here, this pic is related...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
    X