Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Danny Phantom: Ghost Tales: Shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Phantom: Ghost Tales: Shower

Author's note:

I am posting the Danny Phantom stories in the chronological order they happened. This story was the result of viewing one hell of a Ember McLain pic and it is the basis of the climax so to speak...

The following tale occurs after the events of "Mutual Appreciation"

The shower room was silent, save for the sounds of the streaming water escaping from the shower head and the hissing sound of mist forming. The young boy sighed as he muttered to himself “One of these days I will learn to get over this nagging little fear of being naked around other guys. Just not today.”

Danny Fenton stood alone in the boy’s shower, as he had done countless times in his life while attending Casper High. The lad had a multitude of reasons for wanting to seek out solitude while bathing, and at the top of the list was his fear of being either gawked at or mocked openly at his most vulnerable of states. He had it bad enough when Vlad pranked him, that was one experience he did not want to continue anytime in the future. “Sheesh, at least girls don’t have this kind of problem.” Danny told himself as he applied the shampoo to his hair. “And I hate to ask Sam how she deals with it…”

An image then raced in his mind. An image he didn’t try too hard to repress- one of Sam and Paulina, showering together, their hands all over one another as they applied soap and gentle rubs all over their naked bodies…

“Ok, maybe I should,” Danny smirked. “Nah, real life doesn’t work like that.”

“You’d be surprised about that actually, dipstick.”

A wisp of light blue vapor escaped from Danny’s mouth. And that voice was unmistakable. But before any action could be taken, he felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist. “Ember?” Danny said in shock.

“Well, it sure as hell ain’t Kitty this time!” Ember laughed. Danny’s mind began to race with various thoughts, the primary one being “Care to explain just what the hell you’re doing here?”

“Funny thing, I heard that you had this strange fear of being naked around other dudes. So I came here to pull off one heck of a prank on you, but I saw you showering not to mention what you’re packing and I decided maybe I should try something a bit different.”

“Uh, excuse me?”

“I don’t think I need to paint a picture, even you’re not that dense.” Danny felt her press up against his back, and the sensation of two soft breasts pushed up against him made it very clear she was as naked as his was. “And if that doesn’t make it any clearer…” Danny yelped in surprise as Ember slid her hand slowly down his waist and firmly grasped the current object of her desire. She smiled wickedly as he moaned, enjoying the slow strokes that she had administered to his ever growing cock. As she began to kiss and lick him on his neck, he said to her “Uh, you do realize---wow—with my luck that someone—OH MAN—is bound to walk in and catch us—DAMN!!”

“You’d be surprised what several chains and a vending machine can do.” Ember answered him. Ember then grabbed his head and kissed Danny fiercely, tongues intertwining as they stood in the ever descending waters of the shower. The kiss would continue until Ember broke it off. She then placed one hand on the shower wall, spread her legs apart and used her other hand to part her pussy lips open. “Looking back towards him, she licked her lips and said “Now, how about that duet?”

“If you insist!” Danny grabbed either side of Ember’s ass and, with one great thrust, pushed his cock into her waiting entrance. Ember gasped, amazed at how quickly the ecto-powered teen managed to work his way into her. That would soon be replaced by different types of gasps, mainly ones fueled by pleasures as Danny began to slide his dick in and out of her. “Oh baby,” Ember moaned, “You’re way better than this that I thought!”

“Do you have any idea how much time a teen’s life is spent thinking about sex?” Danny grunted.

“Oh yes, quite!” Ember nodded. Reaching down, she rubbed her clit roughly in a circle, enjoying the efforts Danny was putting forth. “Come on dipstick, fuck me!! Fuck me HARD!!”

“I love doing requests.” Danny smiled. “Now let’s see how you like this.”

Danny then lifted one leg of Ember’s up and shifted his body, so that now he had one hand placed on a breast. He leaned over and kissed her roughly, thrusting into her faster while he did so. The rocker ghost was soon succumbing to not only the hard fucking, but the dual actions of her breast being fondled and her hand rapidly rubbing her clit. She felt it building up now and she loved it.

“Oohh yeah…OH YES!!!”

Ember felt hers hit like a red hot furnace as she came, screaming hard and her hair briefly flaring up. Danny’s cock was gripped by the pussy walls of Ember as she came all over his cock but it felt wonderful to him none the less. He lightly moaned some more as he kept on pounding her until she patted his head and told him “Wait, now I have one more request.”

“Huh?”

“Just let me work, hot rod.” Ember them removed herself from his body and got on her knees, Danny looked down and watched as Ember, grasping the base of his shaft, proceeded to deep throat him, taking his entire length into her mouth. “Damn, I knew you had strong vocal cords!” Danny said to her. She merely shrugged her shoulders as she began sucking him off, eagerly using her mouth and tongue to seduce him further. He could only gasp and moan her name, his vision becoming blurry as he felt his own orgasm reaching. “Oh, Ember…”

“I really like hearing that.” Ember said as she stroked up and down his cock. She then placed her hands between her legs and stuck here tongue out, asking Danny “Do you want to cum here?”

“Oh yeah!!”

“Then give me all you got baby!”

Danny complied, grasping his cock and jerking it rapidly until seconds later, a stream of cum erupted and splattered across her face and tongue, some onto her breasts and into her mouth. The girl slowly licked around her mouth as she grabbed Danny’s cock and lightly stroked it, giving it a tender kiss on the head. “Now then showers with other people aren’t so bad, are they?”

“I guess not. And I think you’re in need of one yourself.”

“Technically I just did. But you can help me wash up if you want?”

“If I do we may have a repeat performance.”

“I don’t think that would be so bad.”

Working...
X