Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Danny Phantom: Ghost Tales- Mutual Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Phantom: Ghost Tales- Mutual Attraction

Author's Note:

Another short tale, but this one is, in a matter of speaking, a group effort...

The following story occurs sometime after the events of ‘Mutual Appreciation’ and ‘Phantom Planet’.

“Oh perfect, another restless night.” Danny sighed.

The young man shifted uncomfortably in his bed as he continued to stare up at the ceiling in his room. He had what was best described as a thoroughly tiring day, but then again when you become the savior of 2 worlds, a certain level of notoriety is to be expected. Still, he had plenty of work to do and stopping a Class-A phantasm does wear one out, especially when said ghost was a fire elemental.

Danny’s fortunes had predictably changed after the fall of Vlad Masters: he was a beloved hero and full blown super hero to the human world, while many ghosts now saw him as either a worthy adversary, a bigger threat to their goals or, in many surprising cases, someone that they can turn to for help. He was genuinely surprised when Dora actually recruited him to help protect her home from the machinations of her brother Aragon. And then there was the double date with Johnny 13 and Kitty, but that one ended rather oddly. All Danny knew was that he would never look at tapioca the same way again.

Another rather interesting side event that occurred because of the near apocalypse was his now blossoming relationship with his lifelong friend Sam Manson; the two of them have always cared for one another but were too shy to ever even consider making a first move. Ironically, it took the actions of one of his rivals and the near destruction of his own world to get the two to finally take that important leap. And then, there was what almost happened a couple of days ago, when the two of them had some time to themselves, What was started as a heavy petting session ended up being a 20 minute Amity Pier Beatdown as Danny had to (again) fight off Box Ghost. “At this point, I’ll have to build my own Fortress of Solitude if I ever want to get any sort of quality time with Sam.” he muttered.

As he contemplated his situation, a slight wisp of blue air escaped his lips; the telltale sign that there was a supernatural presence in his room. “Oh come ON!!” he sighed, “Can’t anyone respect boundaries anymore? If it’s you again Box Ghost I will punch you right into the stratosphere and back!”

“Wow, you really are tense, dipstick.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Wait a sec. Is that who I think it is?” Danny wondered aloud. The answer came almost immediately as two figures materialized into view; at his bedside stood Sam and noted rock powered hellion, Ember McLain. But it wasn’t just their presence that threw him off guard, it was what they wore that caused blood to leak from his nose; Sam had a purple see through negligee which did little to hide the fact that she wore no panties underneath. Ember was dressed in a black lace bra and panty set, but as Danny looked down he could see that the panties seemed to lack a crotch area, which also answered whether or not she had any hair below. (Hint: nope)

“And a very good evening to you to, Hero!” Ember smiled. “I take it facing off against the Fire Fiend Azulon took quite a bit out of you.”

“You have no idea. That one had issues. Wait, we’re getting off track here. What exactly is it you two are up to?”

“Good question. You’ve been running yourself ragged for quite a few days,” Sam explained, “and you haven’t really had time to relax. And ever since we hooked up, it seems some folks have to find ways of interrupting us. So, I decided some steps had to be taken. But I needed a bit of help.”

“And that’s where I come in. Sam and I came to a bit of an understanding a short time ago, so when she proposed this idea, well let’s just say I jumped at the chance. Hell, I’d have done it on principal alone.”

“Understanding? What understanding?”

“This.” And with that, Ember grabbed Danny by the collar and kissed him hard, which caught the young man by surprise. The rocker stuck her tongue into the man’s mouth, enjoying the moment and the fact that she had found one effective way to catch him off guard. As she broke the kiss off, she felt Sam’s hands wrap around her waist, letting the young Goth slowly kiss her neck. She lightly moaned as Sam explained “The way we figure it, we think a little R and R is in order for you and we BOTH need one hell of a release.”

“I’m not objecting, but you know my parents are just down the hall and ghosts tend to drop by unannounced.”

“Oh, we took care of that. Sam turned on that Fenton Shield of yours a couple of minutes ago and your parents…well, I found a way to keep your dad occupied.” Ember said as she pointed to her guitar in the corner.

“In other words…”

“Right now they are reliving their second honeymoon night.”

“I don’t know what’s come over you right now, but I’m not complaining!”

Jack Fenton had to deal with many funny surprises in his life. But tonight was a pleasant exception. It had started innocently enough with the two of them lying in bed together, watching Conan. Then, Jack heard a strange chord play nearby. But it was not the chord that caught him off guard; it was what happened seconds later; Maddie grabbed him by the collar of his pajamas and kissed him fiercely and then proceeded to tear his bottoms off. Before he could register a coherent thought he found himself in the 69 position, with Maddie eagerly deep throating his cock.

Currently, he was sitting on the edge of their bed with Maddie on top in the reverse cowgirl position using his hands to keep her hips steady as she bounced up and down on him fiercely, enjoying the sensation of his member being so deep inside her. Her boobs swayed in the air as she massaged her clit with one hand, using the other to fondle her husband’s balls. “Oh, just shut up and enjoy the ride, dear!” she rasped, “and just be thankful it’s not Vlad’s cock I developed a taste for!”

“Well, when you put it like that…”

Danny continued to stare at the two females that now stood beside him at his bedside, a mix of confusion and wary lust in his eyes. He was not quite sure how he should approach the situation he was a part of until Sam spoke up. “I think the poor lad needs a bit of a jumpstart, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Totally,” Ember said, “so how should we go abou—“ Whatever Ember was going to suggest was quickly muted as Sam passionately locked lips with Ember, effectively solving that particular problem. The ghost girl moaned into her mouth as Sam’s hands wandered around Ember’s body; her left hand began slowing rubbing one of Ember’s breasts, sometimes lightly pinching her nipple through the fabric. Sam’s right hand found its way to Ember’s lower area, where it slowly moved up and down across her now wet petals. Ember could only writhe in pleasure as Sam continued to pleasure her and bit on her lip to keep from outright shouting her name. Sam, emboldened by her actions, then slowly inserted two fingers inside of Ember and began pumping them in and out. It was a move she knew thrilled the flame haired temptress and was one of the best ways to get her to become even hornier than she could be at a time like this. As the two stopped kissing, Ember opened her eyes and looked at Danny “WOW,” she whistled, “this went better than expected!”

“How so?”

“Look at Baby Pop.” Sam shot her gaze towards Danny and gasped. Somehow, he had managed to completely rip off both his pajama bottoms and boxers and laid back on the bed, gazing at the two. His cock was in one hand and he was slowly stroking it as he continued to watch the pair. “Uh, sorry, don’t mind me,” he blushed, “I was kinda…”

“Hell, don’t worry about it. It saves me the trouble. I think he’s more than ready, what say we just cut to the next part?” Ember suggested.

“Why not? I don’t think he can get any bigger than that now!” Sam smiled.

The two then made their move; Sam positioned herself in between Danny’s legs as Ember pushed him backwards and back onto the bed before straddling her legs, ass backwards, onto his head, bending down so she was face to face with Sam and Danny’s very rock solid member. Ember held the base of his penis steady as the two began to go to work, each of them slowly licking around the head and shaft slowly and with care. Danny gasped in pleasure, the sensation of two tongues wrapped around his cock slowly overwhelming him. Ember then looked back and said “Hey! While you’re back there, why not put that mouth of yours to work? I hope it’s good for something other than lame putdowns.”

Spurred on by her words, Danny grabbed either side of Ember’s ass and did just that- he eagerly began licking up and down Ember’s mound, occasionally moving in a circle around her clit, sending pleasant jolts up and down her body. At the same time, Sam and Ember began taking turns with his cock, Sam slowly deep throating his cock and almost taking the entirety of it into her mouth while Ember would quickly move up and down his shaft. “Heh, didn’t really think that you were much of a meat eater.” Ember wisecracked.

“Oh, I could get used to this.” Sam replied.

“I hope so.” Danny replied. “Now it’s time for the main event!” Danny decided to make best of his current situation; he rose up and sat on his knees then repositioned himself so that he was behind Ember, who now found herself on all fours on his bed. Sliding a couple of fingers across Ember’s glistening pussy lips, he parted them open and said eagerly “So, you don’t do duets huh?”

“Uh, well now that you mention it I—OH GOD!” The feeling of Danny’s cock entering inside of her stopped Ember mid-sentence. She gasped in ecstasy as Danny rammed into her, amazed at the tightness that gripped his cock so well. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth, Ember had a blissful expression on her face Sam looked down at her partner and asked her “I guess this gets your seal of approval?”

“FUCK YEAH!”

“Good! Now, if you will be so kind…” Sam then got on the bed in front of Ember and sat down, spreading her legs open before her. Ember, happy to take Sam up on her offer, grabbed her thighs and dived in face first, fiercely licking at Sam’s labia and clit, eating her out as if her soul depended on it. Sam moaned in pleasure, shockwaves of lust racking her body, enjoying not only Ember’s oral handiwork but the sight of Danny happily plowing her pussy from behind. Eventually it became too much for Ember to bear.

“YES, YES, I’M COMING, OH FUCK YEAH!!!”

“OH GOD EMBER I CAN’T HOLD IT!” Sam shouted as well. Seconds later, Danny felt Ember’s muscles tighten around him as she exploded, soaking his cock with her juices as her climax hit her hard. At the same time, Ember found herself lapping up Sam’s juices as her orgasm hit, the girl gripping the sides of Ember’s head as she came, the tongue damn near soaked. As Sam’s body settled down, Ember looked back at Danny and said “So, what are you waiting for? You don’t intend to keep her waiting, now do you?”

“I’d be crazy not to.” Danny smirked as he removed himself from Ember. The rocker turned around and quickly sucked off her fluids from Danny’s cock right before she guided it right to Sam’s entrance. The Goth eagerly held her swollen lips open and moaned in delight as Danny pushed in, finally relishing the feeling she had been denied for so long. Danny, happy that a long sought after fantasy was being fulfilled right in his bed, wasted no time, briskly snaking his cock in and out of her. As Danny continued to eagerly fuck her, Sam then saw Ember place her pussy over her face, spreading it open. “Let’s just say I’m not a very good spectator.” Ember blushed.

“Glad you’re not.” Sam gasped as she stuck her tongue inside of Ember. Ember growled lustfully as Sam ate her out, the girl trying to match her movements with Danny’s thrusts. Danny, turned on by what unfolded before him, began to move faster and deeper, driving Sam further into Lust Mode and making her tongue fuck Ember with more determination. Eventually, Ember felt the rising tide of the climax approach yet again.

“OH YESSS!!!”

Ember came all over Sam’s face, screaming for all she was worth until it subsided, collapsing in a heap next to Sam. The Goth smiled as she did so, but at the same time she felt her own release approaching. Danny also felt his own muscles tighten up as he was about to hit his own limit.

“DANNY!!”

“I’M COMING!!”

Sam’s back arched upwards as she hit her climax yet again, this time her fluids washing all over Danny’s cock. Seconds later Danny would respond in kind as he came hard, shooting a huge load inside of Sam. He collapsed backwards, panting for breath, and watched as some of his cum would slowly leak out of Sam’s pussy. That sight was soon replaced with the sight of Ember moving downwards and spreading the lips apart so she could lick the insides up. “Whoa.” Danny gasped. “Now THAT is what I call stress relief.”

“You can say that again.” Sam whistled “I’m just amazed his parents didn’t hear any of that. That, uh, tune, must be really effective.”

“Trust me, his father would agree with you right about now.” Ember assured her. “And judging by what I see, there’s at least one thing I am glad he inherited from the big guy.”

Sam looked to see where Ember was gazing at. Sure enough, Danny had become somewhat erect all over again. Removing her bra and tossing it aside, Ember then said “And given how long that particular spell lasts, we have quite a bit of time on her hands.”

“Are you sure about that?” Danny asked. Ember, with just a smirk, set herself in the reverse cowgirl position on top of Danny and quickly sat down, letting his cock enter her once again. “Oh yeah, I’m pretty damn sure dipstick!” she gasped as she began moving up and down. Sam, feeling her loins tingle in anticipation, quickly removed her negligee and tossed it aside before taking her place next to Ember, taking her mouth to one of her nipples as she rubbed her clit.

“Oh man, I’m in for a LONG night.” Danny gasped out as he grabbed Ember’s hips and began thrusting upwards.

Working...
X