Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Danny Phantom: Ghost Tales- Mother of Invention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Phantom: Ghost Tales- Mother of Invention

Author's Note:

The final story in this set and it features Maddie Fenton! She was voted to be the subject of a ero-ero story over at the WWOEC Forum polls and holy fuck, did I have fun with this. I think you'll enjoy this one too...

The Following Story Takes Place After the Events of “Phantom Planet” And “Mutual Attraction”

There are many words one could use to describe Madeline “Maddie” Fenton: if you were to ask Danny Fenton, her son and savior of Earth, it would be “one awesome ass kicking mom”. If you were to ask Jack Fenton, husband and father to her two children, it would be “the perfect woman and the love of my life”. And if you were to ask Pam Manson, the mother of Danny’s current lover Sam Manson, it would be “that odd woman in the jumpsuit who doesn’t appreciate the value of good Tupperware”.

However, if you were to ask Maddie how she would describe herself right now, it would be “extremely BORED”.

The brunette haired woman was now located in her bedroom, a simple pink fuzzy bathrobe clinging to her ample frame. As she lay back against the plush headboard, she continued her conversation over the phone with her husband Jack, the tedium easily detected in her voice. “Jack, you have just no idea how dull everything is right now,” she pouted “especially since the ghost crimes in this town have come to an all-time low.”

“I think we can thank Danny for that one.” Jack replied, a sense of pride also evident in his voice. “I knew he was good but oh man, what he pulled off lately is simply amazing. I never thought my son would actually have the guts to punch out a Class 7 specter, much less nearly at Mach speed.”

“I’m glad to see the training he did has paid off.” Maddie yawned.

“Well, look at the bright side Maddie,” Jack pointed out, “there are now a lot more friendlier ghosts out there. I know, even I found it hard to believe. But at least some of them volunteered to help with study. Although with Box Ghost, I think he did more begging than volunteering. Jazz’s study on him was very eye lifting.”

“That’s my girl.” Maddie smiled. “Anyway, just how much longer will you and the kids be in Chicago?”

“Judging by the nature of this job, I’d give it a couple more days. The company that hired us decided they could use some extra muscle and if you saw what I saw—“

The sounds of an explosion could be heard as Danny’s voice made itself known. “Oh come on, A GIANT BEAR? Can’t you be more creative than that?!”

“Wow. Fenway’s gonna need some serious rebuilding done. Gotta go hon, big nasty bear on the rampage!! If you’re bored, do what I do!”

“I’m not going to gorge myself on bacon Jack!”

“I was going to suggest watch TV or work on one of your inventions. Or both, whatever floats your boat. Talk to you later—IT’S BEAR SEASON FREAK!!!”

The call abruptly ended as Maddie sighed, placing the phone on her nightstand. It was true, the numbers in ghost related mayhem had dipped since the Disasteroid Incident several months ago. With Danny and his friends, along with his parents, on the job, things in Amity Park had changed dramatically. Of course there was always the Villainous Ghost of The Week rearing its ugly (and sometimes multiple) head but they had become rather routine now. But Jack had been right about one thing, it had done wonders for their research getting peaceful ghosts to help out with their studies.

Unfortunately that did little to alleviate Maddie’s boredom. Shrugging her shoulders, she said “I guess I might as well take up Jack’s suggestion. Reaching over back to her nightstand, she took the TV remote and switched on the TV, thinking ‘Maybe a little mindless entertainment can get my mind off of things’.

The first thing that flashed on her television screen was from one of Bravo’s many “Real Housewives” series, this time a reunion special. Maddie frowned as the number of bleeped out words that came from the assorted women gathered at the couches hit her ears. “Wow…and none of these women are from New Jersey either,” she noted, “plus the number of Botox injections they have combined is staggering! Let’s see what’s on Fox.” Pressing a button, she came across something she instantly regretted. “Hoo boy, is this show still on?! It was better when it was cancelled. At least the other one tries staying funny.” Pressing another button, Maddie cued up the digital menu onscreen and said “Ok, let’s just see what’s on the premium channels…Hmm…The Vice Network…I forgot Jack had tricked me into getting that package. Hmm, may as well.” Entering the 4 digit code, Maddie switched over to the adults only themed channel.

And promptly had her eyes widened,

The current movie that aired was “G.I. Joe XXX: A Hardcore Parody” [AUTHOR’S NOTE: Axel Braun- If you are reading this and you actually go through with this ridiculous idea I swear YOU BETTER GIVE ME INTELECTUAL ROYALITIES DAMN IT!!]. And at that moment on screen, a woman dressed almost exactly like Lady Jaye, save for her pants, was ‘performing’ on screen. She was on her back, her BDU top wide open exposing her ample bosom. Her legs spread open, she was panting heavily as a guy, naked except for the COBRA trooper mask he wore, eagerly plowed into her, and a full view of his cock plunging into her pussy. Next to her, on all fours, was another woman, who presumably was the Baroness, naked save for her long black gloves and glasses, screaming in joy as another man who was also dressed as a COBRA trooper, fucked her from behind, his hands keeping a firm grip on her ass. “WOW!!” Maddie gasped. “They actually show these uncensored now?! Just what is going on in cable these days?”

But the sight of the women enjoying themselves stirred up something in Maddie; interest. And as she continued to watch something more primal began to take over. It was something that would not be ignored for much longer.

As she continued viewing the mini orgy, Maddie’s right hand slowly lowered the remote onto the bed and moved up towards one of her breasts. She rubbed the side of it slowly, and a sharp gasp of breath escaped her lips as it made contact, muted by the cloth of her robe. Her other hand in the meantime, found itself slipping down between her legs, lightly sliding her fingers up and down over her lower lips. A pleasant sensation overtook her, one not unfamiliar to her. Her eyes focused on the movie, her hands continued their work. She pulled the hem of her robe aside as she let her breasts out of their confines, the slight breeze in the air making her already pert nipples more sensitive. As she rubbed her breast with her hand, a low moan escaped her lips as her other hand now made contact with her clit, slowly and roughly flicking it in a counterclockwise circle. Eventually, Maddie would notice her pussy was beginning to get wetter by the second. Eagerly, she eased two fingers inside of herself, cooing and licking her lips as she plunged them in while on the screen, Jaye and Baroness kissed passionately, their tongues almost intertwined as they continued to be fucked senseless. Maddie had never been this aroused by a movie before…well at least not one professionally made. You’re also probably wondering what I mean by that. Well, we’ll see what I mean soon enough.

The scene then shifted to a new viewpoint: both men were now flat on their backs as both Jaye and Baroness sat on top of them, each in the reverse cowgirl position. Moans and words that would never be used in the actual TV cartoon were filling Maddie’s ears as she continued to watch while she pleasured herself. Smiling lustfully, she said “I think this requires something a little more than my fingers to get the full effect.” Reaching back over to her nightstand, Maddie removed a favorite little tool of hers; it was a light green vibrator, with the words “Fenton Fucker” written on the side. Clicking it on, she spread her legs wide open as she rubbed it up and down across her now swollen and sensitive clit, eliciting an even bigger moan from her. Her eyes still fixed on the TV, she imagined herself in the same room with the women, joined by Jack as he too imitated the actions of the COBRA agents. Maddie then slid the Fenton Fucker inside of her and felt the very agreeable sensation of the buzzing sex aid send out its vibrations throughout her body, sliding it in and out of her entrance just as hard as the people on screen. Soon, the moans and gasps that came from the movie were joined by Maddie’s own as she fucked herself silly, her hand almost a blur. Her vision became hazy, and her loins felt as if they were on fire. Soon enough though, she would reach her breaking point.

“OH YES!! AGGHHH!!!” Maddie screamed at the top of her lungs, her climax hitting. She squealed in delight as she felt her own juices gush out over her hand and her fantastic toy. She continued to pump it in and out of her for as long as she could hold out as soon, on the screen, Jaye and Baroness reached their own climaxes. As Maddie eventually caught her breath and settled down, the scene shifted to the next one…which was of Lady Jaye escaping after somehow slipping past the now exhausted Baroness and her men. “Aw, really? No money shot?” Maddie pouted. “I suppose there are some things that cable can’t show now.” As she slowly removed the vibrator from inside of her, Maddie arched an eyebrow. “Jack did say I should try testing my inventions too. This would be the perfect time I suppose.”

The door to Maddie’s workshop slid open as she entered the room, her bathrobe wide open to expose her nude form to anyone that would be in the vicinity. Inside, among all the assorted weapons, meters, Bunsen beakers and spatulas, sat what appeared to be a simple blue leather armchair with a headrest . Sitting across from it was a TV stand with a wide screen TV, hooked up to one of the consoles on the wall. Taking the remote from the stand, Maddie removed her robe, letting it fall to the side of the armchair as she sat down.

The Fenton household held a lot of secrets within its walls. Aside from containing numerous defense systems from hostile human and ghost attacks, it held a very sophisticated surveillance system implemented by Maddie, which was designed to activate only if significant spectral energy had gone off. A short time ago, Maddie had noticed that one evening she had become even more particularly amorous towards Jack. She couldn’t quite place her finger on it, but she decided maybe checking the system would reveal something. And when she did…it was quite revealing indeed.

Turning the video feed on, Maddie spread her legs open and began to finger herself again as she watched what had happened that night again; Jack was flat on his back on their bed as she laid inverted on top of him, her snatch over his face. The camera in their room had a full on, unmistakable view of the two as Maddie, grasping his cock in her hands, eagerly deep throated him while his tongue plunged deep inside of her. Her moans of pleasure were muffled as Jack ate her out as eagerly as if they were on their first wedding night together, which was also a very intense night. It was one of the many things Maddie loved about him, aside from his dedication to his family. Eventually, Jack would lose control and Maddie watched as, on screen, she could see his balls twitch and her cheeks bulge as he screamed out in pleasure while he let loose with a load in her mouth. Some of his cum seeped out from the sides of her lips as she slowly slid it out of her mouth, taking the time to lick up and down the glistening wet shaft.

“Whew…that was a lot more than I remembered.” Maddie said to herself, as she continued to rub her clit. But that was not the only sight she had to see. Taking up the remote, she then switched over to the footage from Danny’s room, and specifically the reason why what happened that night came to be.

Danny was in his room that night but he definitely was not alone. With him was Sam Manson, longtime friend and now lover. But joining them (much to Maddie’s surprise) was Ember McLain. And all of them were very much naked. Danny, in his bed and on his knees, was at that moment in time taking Sam from behind as she was busy lapping at Ember’s very wet pussy, making sure to use one of her hands to penetrate Ember. The ghost rocker moaned lustfully as she gasped out “Oh MAN! You two are on fire tonight!”

“Yeah, well it helps if that little love tune you played are keeping my parents busy!” Danny replied.

“Trust me baby pop, they’d be thanking me for that little favor!” Ember winked.

“Uh huh that’s nice, less talking and more fucking!” Sam interrupted. A light slap on the ass from Danny was his response as Danny increased his hip thrusts,

“Note to self: Find way to get back at Ember.” Maddie moaned. “But first, time to let my invention loose.” Opening a small panel on her armrest, Maddie pressed a green button. Seconds later underneath her and in-between her legs, another panel opened up and from within, a large, green penis shaped dildo shot up and plunged itself into Maddie’s waiting pussy. Maddie felt a jolt of primal joy race up her spine as she adjusted the dial on her armrest, lying back and letting the chair do its work as she watched her son eagerly fuck his girlfriend while she ate out one of his more notorious rivals. While initially when she first saw what had happened she was very shocked, she was also impressed by how the boy had managed himself, not to mention the ingenuity displayed by both Sam and Ember. But then again, it was also because of Ember she had received one very well appreciated love making session. She wasn’t exactly bitter about that.

The chair continued its work, pumping the dildo in and out of Maddie, sometimes spinning to her delight. As this happened, something else happened on screen. Danny looked at Sam and said “By the way, did you guys know I can create more than one clone?”

“Why are you bringing this up now?” Ember asked, raising an eyebrow. Sam smiled as she said “Uh, you’ll see in about a second.” Danny’s eyes flashed green and in seconds, three additional Danny clones, all naked as well, appeared in the room with them. Before the two of them could say a word, they went to work. The first clone sat on its knees in front of Sam, who eagerly allowed him to place his cock in her mouth. Sam moaned happily as she began to suck on him while the original Danny increased his efforts to fuck her well. Meanwhile, Ember grabbed one of the other clones and forced him on his back on the bed, straddling his hips and sitting down on his cock. Enjoying the sensation of his rock hard member inside her, she looked back and yelled out “Ok you! I’m feeling a bit…bold. Do you know what I want from you now?”

“Oh, I can guess.” the last clone said. Maddie watched as the other clone took up a position behind Ember. A look of strain crossed her face as the clone teased her while rubbing the head of his cock against her waiting ass. And before she could let out another of her sarcastic quips, he thrust right inside of her, making her scream out and briefly letting her ponytail flare up.

“Oh YEAH!!” Now that’s what I’m talking about!” Ember screamed, as both of the Danny clones proceeded to plunge in and out of her pussy and ass, her tongue hanging out her mouth as the Danny underneath her licked and nibbled at her nipples. Maddie, in the meantime, continued to watch the action unfold as while the chair continued to pleasure her, rubbing her clit as she gazed at the treatment her son and his clones was giving these girls. “Oh dear…I really shouldn’t be enjoying this…” Maddie gasped. “But DAMN, this is so hot!!” She was particularly envious of the treatment Ember had gotten from the two clones of Danny. “Well, there’s one way to solve that!” Pressing another button on the panel, a second one behind her opened up. Seconds later, Maddie would also scream in surprise as a second dildo penetrated her ass, sliding in with the same speed and veracity as the one in her pussy at the moment. She was again lost in a haze of erotic euphoria, watching her son and his clones make love to Sam and Ember as well. The action would last for quite some time until finally, Sam and Ember reached their limits.

“OH DANNY!!!”

“YEAH FUCK ME BABY POPS!!”

Sam and Ember screamed at the top of their lings as they came, Ember’s ponytail again flaring up. A couple of minutes later, Danny and his clones would join them.

“YES!!!”

The original Danny pulled out and immediately let loose with a huge load all over Sam’s ass as the other one pulled his cock out of her mouth, watching as Sam grasped it and jerked it slowly until he came, a jet of his cum splashing all over her face and chin. The other two clones both pulled out of Ember and placed her on her back, sitting on their knees at either side of her. Ember would soon be hit with dual streams of cum, splashing across her face and breasts as she grabbed both of their cocks and jerked them off. Ember licked her lips and smiled as she said “I think I could see potential ways to misuse that power.”

Maddie grinned at that, and at the sight of both Sam and Ember drenched in Danny’s seed. And soon, she would voice her approval of her private invention’s actions.

“YES!!!! OH FUCK!!!” Maddie would come much harder than before, her back arching and her screams filling the room. Sensing that she had reached orgasm, the chair finally stopped its actions and removed the two sex toys from Maddie’s body. Maddie slumped down, her legs still spread apart and her pussy leaking as she smiled to herself. “You know, sometimes I think Jack is smarter than he lets on.” she concluded. Taking a small towel from the side, she wiped off the chair seat and said “I guess my boredom is taken care of. I suppose I should order some takeout.”

It was then that she heard her doorbell alarm ring. “Hmm, wonder who that could be?” Wrapping herself in her bathrobe again, she made her way upstairs and opened the door to the Fenton residence. When she saw who was there, a look of surprise flashed over her face.” Uh, Pam?”

Pamela Manson, in a bright pastel dress and carrying a Tupperware case with her, smiled serenely. The blonde woman waved and said “Hello there Maddie. If you’re wondering why I’m here, Sam had asked me to keep you company while your husband and kids were out of town on business. I guess she figured since she’s dating Danny now, we should TRY to get better acquainted!”

“I suppose.” Maddie agreed. “Well come on in I see you brought food with you.”

“Yes, they’re snickerdoodles! I hope you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind. I kind of worked up an appetite. Say…do you want to help me with an invention of mine?”

30 MINUTES LATER

“So what do you think?” Maddie asked the gasping Pam, who was now in Maddie’s chair. Her clothes currently were tossed to the side, save for the white lace bra she partially had on. Currently enjoying the feeling of both dildos having her way with her, Pam caught her breath and said “This is---oh GOD---quite an invention---mmm YES!!! Wow, I can’t believe my Sam could---oooohhh---be so uninhibited!!! GRR FUCK!!!! Please tell me you will make one for me!!”

“Oh I think I can manage. There’s just one thing more I think I need to attend to.” Before Pam could ask just what, Maddie kneeled down in front of the chair and began licking at Pam’s clit, while spreading her own pussy lips apart and fingering herself. Pam’s eyes rolled in the back of her head as she said “So much better than discussing Tupperware!”

Working...
X