Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Avatar The Last Airbender: Fire Nation Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avatar The Last Airbender: Fire Nation Paradise

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Well, if anyone knows me, they may know where we are heading....

Originally, it was a pretty funny joke on WWOECs Forum that was inspired by Naruto and Kakashi sensei's favorite book series, the Make Out Paradise novels by Jiraiya. Then, sometime after I wrote he Danny Phantom story, I decided to actually make the story real. Well, not completely real, because in universe, her novel is 700 pages long and I ain't that dedicated to ero-ero. After a few years, I made one addition to the original tale, so the following text is the entire story in all it's, um, glory. Enjoy.

Ember Island; one of the most favored spots in all of the Fire Nation, this was an area that many of the aristocrats loved to take a vacation at. It was a beautiful tropical paradise, with pristine beaches and lush forests and secluded lakes nearby. The area was also noted for many other things. In addition to being an excellent place to play Kuai ball, it was also known as the home where the wife of Avatar Roku, Ta Min, spent her last years after her husband died. During the time of the war, many of the Fire Nation military’s high brass stayed there during their down time. And it was also where Aang and his friends stayed after their escape from the Western Air Temple.

Upon assuming the mantle of Fire Lord, Zuko made the island openly accessible to all nations; so it was no surprise that not only did the local business see an immediate increase in tourist revenue, a wide variety of stores opened up, making trade a booming business. Zuko also had his family beach house renovated, as he felt that it was a place where he could hopefully share new happy moments with his new friends and family. It is this place where Katara currently stood, with two companions in tow, looking out towards the sky.

Dressed in the Fire Nation clothes that she had worn during most of the time she and the group traveled in secret across the land, the young Water Tribe master was lost in thought, somewhat worried. It had been a couple of years now since they last been there, but there had been much going on in the world. Under Zuko’s rule, the Fire Nation had done much to reconcile with their fellow nations. There was still unrest in certain areas however, both from some areas of the Earth Kingdom that were distrustful of anyone from the Fire Nation and from people in the Fire Nation who were part of factions that wanted to oust Zuko as they viewed him as ill fit to lead the kingdom, wishing to restore the militaristic order that Ozai had imposed. Fortunately, with the efforts of Aang and many of the friends he made in his journey, these incidents had been resoled swiftly and, in most cases, with little violence needed. But it also meant that Katara and Aang had been on the road a lot as well, so settling down and enjoying their time together was sometimes difficult.

“Hey, Sugar Queen, quit dozing off!” Toph patted her on the shoulder as she walked behind her, taking a moment to spit into the grass nearby. “You’ll lock your neck in place if you keep gazing up like that.”

“Sorry, got a bit on my mind.” Katara replied. The young blind Earth Bender sighed and told her “You really need to relax, ok? Zuko was nice enough to let us stay here while we’re on vacation. The least you can do is try to enjoy yourself.”

“Toph’s right,” Suki agreed. “I don’t think you have to worry about Aang. He’s kind of used to this sort of thing now.” Suki, like Toph and Katara, was dressed in the same outfit that she was in while she also traveled in secret during the war. Toph’s was slightly bigger as she had grown considerably in the past couple of years.

“You’re right, but this case is a bit different,” Katara said. “I mean why did he insist on going with just Sokka, Zuko and Bumi? I’m sure we can help too.”

“Zuko figured that you’d been worn out from so much travel,” Suki explained “so he wanted to give you a chance to relax while they handled it. Besides, it was something that he wanted to do alone in the first place, but Aang talked him into bringing the others along too.”

“What was all of that about anyway?” Toph asked.

“It has something to do with this village that Zuko had once saved while he was separated from Iroh.” Katara explained to Toph. “They had thrown him out after they learned he was a Fire Bender, but an incident came up involving a local family’s young son. His father is afraid that he would get involved with a rogue faction associated with the Dai Li and he asked Zuko if he could help out.”

“Funny, I’d figured after how they’d treated him, Zuko would have turned them down flat.” Suki said. Toph nodded and said “Yeah, but things change. I guess they figured you can’t go around hating the very guy who saved their asses forever. Plus the tribunals he held did ease things through.”

“I have to say, they did a great job rebuilding this place.” Katara said as she looked in awe at the beach house. “Everything’s been restored almost completely. They even patched up that wall that Aang blew a hole in.”

“I just hope there’s still access to the beach.” Toph said. “I’ve got a lot of sand bending to improve on.”

“Say, wasn’t there supposed to be someone to meet us here?” Katara asked Suki. Suki smiled nervously and said “Uh, well…funny thing…”

“OH MY GOD, YOU MADE IT!”

Suki’s eye twitched. She knew it was coming, but she was never prepared to stop it. Like a pink and white flash of thunder, she leapt on her: Ty Lee, her 2nd in command of the Kyoshi Warriors had tightly hugged her friend. Her grip was almost like iron as she embraced her. “Hey now, ease up! I don’t wanna break a rip today!” Suki gasped.

“Oh, sorry about that.” Ty Lee relented and released her, smiling brightly. “Oh, good to see you guys too!” She beamed at Toph and Katara. Before she could move towards Toph, Toph took a defensive stance and raised a small wall around her. “Sorry, toots. I don’t do hugs,” She said. “Especially the ones that could kill a badger mole.”

“Oh come on now, I’m not that bad,” Ty Lee said as she turned to Katara. “Nice to see you too! How are Aang and Sokka? I haven’t heard from him in a while since he last visited Kyoshi.”

“Oh, they’re both fine, least that’s what I hope,” Katara said. “Wait, how did you get here before we did? And what about Mai?”

“I asked her to go on ahead of me to make sure the place was alright before we got here,” Suki explained. “As for Mai…”

“She’s off visiting Azula.” Ty Lee sighed.

“Oh I see.” Katara nodded solemnly. Azula had suffered a complete and total breakdown after her defeat by Katara and Zuko during Sozin’s Comet. After that, Zuko had her transferred to a mental facility on an island nearby where she received round the clock care and supervision. It was there that Zuko had hoped his sister would recover and heal, wishing to undo the mental conditioning instilled in her by his father. The process was slow, but after his mother Ursa was located, Azula had began to make significant strides in healing. Every once in a while though, she would receive visits from her friends and family, but for the most part she had to stay there.

“Well, that explains why Pouty Gal won’t be joining us,” Toph said. “I’m hitting the beach, how about you guys?”

“I guess I’m up for a swim myself.” Suki smiled.

“I’m too pooped to even think about surfing. I just wanna sit down and relax.” Katara yawned. Ty Lee’s face lit up as she said “I know the perfect place to do that!”

“Please, not the theater! I don’t want to see how they butchered “The Legend of Aang” now. I heard that the director, Shyamalan , was horrible! He even got Aang’s name wrong!”

“No, not there. Just grab some towels and follow me.”

“I do have to say, this is a welcome addition to the house.” Katara smiled as she laid back and relaxed in the sauna room. Wrapped in a small white towel that .covered her waist and bust, she was joined by Ty Lee, who had also worn a towel around her body, which was noticeably tighter in the upper region. The fact that she was more developed in that area did not worry Katara or make her envious at all. “What made Zuko decide to put one in anyway?”

“Actually, it was Iroh’s idea,” Ty Lee said. “He wanted a place to be able to relax and meditate in peace…and to hide from Lo and Li when they came to visit.”

“That explains so much.” Katara sighed and closed her eyes, trying to relax. It was weird to lay there and be conversing with a former rival, one who she had fiercely battled with three times while she was in pursuit of her. After the war, she had few chances to talk with her, but they were considerably pleasant and formal. But right now, Katara…
    “You’ve got a grey aura now.”

“Wait, what?”

“Your aura. It’s grey. That means something is troubling you.”

“Oh, sure…I suppose you cold say that.”

One of the oddest things about Ty Lee was her ability to sense the mood of a person because of their ‘aura’. No one could really understand it, except for perhaps Iroh himself, but she was quite accurate when she did talk of such things. “It’s about Aang actually.”

“Oh? Trouble with the boyfriend already?”

“No, not exactly. I mean, Aang’s a great guy. He’s very attentive and everything, he goes out of his way to try to make me happy, and he’s well…”
    “Awesome in the sack?”

Katara’s eyebrow twitched. “You could say that,” Truth be told, he was a bit beyond awesome by her estimation. “It’s just that we’ve been on the road. A LOT. And this vacation was supposed to be our time to relax together.”

“Oh, I see. It’s kind of rough being with the Avatar, I take it?”

“Yeah it is.” Katara sighed. “There’s so much healing that the world has to do now that the war is over, and it just feels so overwhelming. I don’t see how he can do this without going nuts.”

“That what makes him perfect for the job,” Ty Lee answered. “You’ve been around him the longest, so you know him better than I do, but I’m willing to bet that he puts just as much effort in making you happy as he does trying to help keep the peace. The world can use a guy like that. A great man like him, you kinda wanna keep to yourself I know, but that whole responsibility to the universe thing is something we can’t take lightly. And he seems to bring out the good in people. That’s a good thing too.”

“I wish he could have done the same for Azula.” She sighed.

“Oh yeah, I heard…not exactly something I wanted to bring up.” Ty Lee huffed.

“Me either, especially since I know you and her are…close.”

“It’s ok, I know. She isn’t exactly someone who will win Humanitarian of the Decade. But she is getting a lot better though, now that her mother’s back. I’m just glad her father’s not around to influence her.”

“You mean she’s not completely evil?”

“Hmm, good question. She has issues, yeah, but she didn’t really know right from wrong. And with the family she was raised by, can you blame her? Believe it or not she kind of has a nice side, but her father kept on praising that entire negative aura she was building up. It’s a miracle Zuko wasn’t corrupted by him either.”

“Yeah, Zuko told me quite a bit about him.” Katara replied. To say that Ozai was a horrible father was an understatement; Ozai favored Azula due to her overly aggressive nature and tendency to be vindictive and favored her over Zuko, who had more of his mother’s instincts and kindness. “I only wish I was there when Aang took his bending away from him. How could he treat his own kids like that? He hated his own son and bred his daughter to be some sort of unfeeling weapon. And I thought I’d be happy when I beat her, but to see her break down like that…”

“It’s because she saw that she was wrong all along.” Ty Lee said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, think about it; you, Aang, Zuko, Sokka, Toph and Suki, you all won because you weren’t motivated by hate or anger or instilling fear. That’s all Ozai ever taught her to do; make people afraid of her and use her negativity to win at any cost. He made her believe that force was the only thing that mattered. But you guys backed each other up, you all cared for one another. And in the end you won despite the fact that they had all that power in their hands. You proved them wrong.”

“That was quite insightful.”

“I’m much more than awesome boobs, aura and acrobatics. I can be quite philosophical too.”

“I do not doubt that.”

“But that does remind me of one of the few times she did stand up for me. A bunch of mean girls had started teasing me about my ponytail one time. This one particular big girl, she must have been the size of an eel hound, started pulling on it. Out of nowhere, Azula dives in, jump kicks her in the face and floors her with an elbow. Then she looks over her shoulder and says to Mai to go to the school infirmary and tell them to bring 5 stretchers as soon as possible.”

“Wow. I’m shocked to learn she had that kind of side to her. I certainly hope Zuko can help her out.”

“Well, his mother is helping as much as she can. Speaking of help, I need yours.”
    “Me? Why”

Ty Lee smiled. “I’m working on my massaging techniques and I need a suitable volunteer.”

“Well, my back is kind of stiff. I’m much more accustomed to riding on Appa than a boat. Ok, but try not to paralyze me.”

“Trust me; I’ve only partially paralyzed one person. She got better though.”

“Wow, this was just what I needed!” Suki shouted as she stepped out of the ocean, shaking the saltwater out of her hair. As she quickly jogged up the beach, she saw that Toph was busy, maintaining a steady stance. “Oh, don’t tell me you’re training now of all times? I thought you wanted to relax.”

“Oh, but I am. Check this out.” Toph thrust her hands palms downwards and quickly the sand shifted down and took shape. Suki whistled in amazement as she looked at the feat of sand bending performed before her eyes; it was a literal recreation of the 4 Nations, right down to the little details like islands off the coast of the Earth Kingdom. “I managed to do it from memory thanks to those special maps Bumi had made for me.”

“Wow, you even got Kyoshi Island right.” Suki observed. “You really are getting better at sand bending.”

“Yeah, but I’m tossing around a few ideas in my head. I think I’m gonna do a large scale version of Omashu next.”

“Hmm, sounds tricky. I’m going to the sauna. Wanna join me?”

“Nah, I’ve still got a few other things to sand bend. I’ll let you have your me time with Sugar Queen and Ms. Juggs.”

“They’ve been in there for some time. I wonder if they’re all right.” Suki said to herself as she wrapped a towel around her body. She knew the history between Katara and Ty Lee and had hoped things did not get too awkward between the two while they stayed there at the beach house, especially given Katara’s tendency to hold a grudge. She also hoped Katara wasn’t bored to death by any mention of auras.

As she approached the sauna, Suki noted the door leading to it was slightly ajar, and a stream of white vapor escaped from within the room. As she walked closer, she heard a funny sound emanating from inside. It sounded almost like…gasps.

Uh oh. I have a feeling I know what just happened. Quietly she walked on her toes, using her years of training to ensure she did not make the slightest sound on the wooden floor. She grabbed the door, pulled it slightly by a crack and peered inside. What she saw made her heart skip a beat.

Ty Lee was laying down on the bench in the sauna, with Katara on top of her, locked in a passionate kiss. The towels that had worn were tossed to the side, leaving them completely nude. Ty Lee’s hands were currently engaged in stroking Katara’s buttocks softly as both of their tongues wrestled for domination in their mouths. As the kissing intensified, Suki noticed that Katara’s hands started to roam all about Ty Lee’s body as well: her right hand was behind her neck while her left hand was engaged in stroking the side of her breast. Breaking off the kiss for a moment, Ty Lee gasped “Uh, Katara, I should tell you that you’re only doing this because I accidentally hit a pressure point on your back that—“

“Yeah, I know. I really don’t care right now.” Katara said as she returned to full blown French kiss mode, silencing Ty Lee.

Suki sighed; it was no mystery to her what had happened and she was quite familiar with the situation. Ty Lee was a skilled fighter and one of the things that made her so effective was her knowledge of pressure points in the body, which she used to block chi. She was quite gifted at the art, using it to either stop benders or non benders cold in their tracks and leave them paralyzed. Recently however, she had begun studying massage techniques from a Kyoshi masseuse. While she was a quick learner, she sometimes combined the knowledge she learned from the masseuse with her knowledge of pressure points by accident. Suki had let her practice massaging her back once. It was a relaxing session until Ty Lee made that one mistake; she accidentally hit a point on her back that if pressed the wrong way, would increase the arousal level of the person being administered the massage. Before Ty Lee knew it, she and Suki were locked in a 69 position when Sokka walked in to see what they were doing. And it was also not only the first time Sokka had found himself engaged in a threesome with the two, but the first time he was formally told by Suki later of the Kyoshi policy of Saishoudoukin.

The action began to heat up now, as Katara slowly made her way down Ty Lee’s body, pausing to lick at her right nipple and take it in her mouth. With her free hand, Katara began to lightly pinch and squeeze the other one, eliciting a few moans of pleasure from the girl. “Oh my…” Ty Lee gasped. “If I didn’t know any better I’d say you have done this with a girl before.”

Katara looked up and smiled. “Actually, I learned this from Aang. I told you he was attentive.”

“I can sure see that!” Katara returned to her work on Ty Lee, this time increasing her speed. Wow, she’s just as good as Sokka, she thought. Ty Lee returned the favor, as she shifted one hand in between Katara’s legs and rubbed her clit, which had at this point become wet. This served to excite Katara even more as she lightly nibbled at Ty Lee’s nipple in rhythm to her movement.

Meanwhile, as this was going on, Suki watched the pair, quietly biting her lip and confused as to what she should do. She wanted to quietly slip away from the scene and let the two enjoy their time together, but at the same time she could not tear her eyes away from the sight of the two of them in the middle of a passionate embrace. She found her own breathing began to become slightly shallow and her nipples were quite erect and sensitive underneath the fabric. Suki was slowly but surely becoming more and more aroused by the act of watching the two and, as if she was under a spell, brought one of her hands to her right breast and lightly began rubbing it.

Inside, Ty Lee and Katara continued their actions; Katara’s left hand had moved down and she had begun to rub the outer lips of Ty Lee’s pussy while still sucking on her nipple. Ty Lee continued to return the favor by continuing to rub Katara’s clit as well, matching Katara’s speed. Katara enjoyed it immensely, but she didn’t want to come before Ty Lee did; grinning, she disengaged from her breast, a thin line of saliva connecting her mouth and nipple and in one motion slid down and put her face in between Ty Lee’s legs. She then spread her legs apart and said to her “You know, I’m not too knowledgeable about pressure points but I think I know what can drive a girl wild.”

“Care to demonstrate?” Ty Lee gasped.

“With pleasure.” Eagerly, Katara put her hands at each of Ty Lee’s thighs and slowly licked the outer lips and clit of Ty Lee, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout the girl. She seemed to be just like her brother in technique too, she noted, and she was gonna enjoy every moment of it .She placed one hand on the back of Katara’s head while the other was busy massaging her nipples, pinching them in between rubs.

As this was going on, outside their unknown spectator was busy herself. While Suki watched the two, she had also paid attention to her own needs. Her towel was on the floor now as she stood with one hand on her right breast, and her other was located in between her legs. She slowly worked two of her fingers n and out of her pussy as she watched Katara’s tongue work her magic on Ty Lee, envious of the attention she was receiving. She bit her lip to keep from gasping, her gaze fixed on the sight she was enjoying.

Katara then decided to go for broke. Moving her right hand down, she used it to rub the increasingly wet pussy lips she was currently licking and then, winking at Ty Lee, she used two of her fingers to spread them apart and she dove in with her tongue, eating her out for all she was worth. “OH FUCK!!” Ty Lee growled out as she grasped the back of Katara’s head, putting her deeper. Katara, taking the cue, increased the speed of her actions, using her mouth and tongue to alternate between licking the inside of her pussy and sucking on her clit.

Oh WOW!!! I don’t know how much more of this I can take! Ty Lee thought. The entire world was becoming a blur to her, as a sudden familiar feeling was quickly beginning to arrive. Sensing that she was reaching her limit, Katara them made one last, hard and long lick at Ty Lee’s clitoris.
    “OH YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!” Ty Lee screamed as the orgasms finally took hold, sending huge shockwave after shockwave throughout her body. She grasped Katara’s head and arched her back as she came, coating Katara’s tongue and lips with fluid which she happily lapped up. At the same time, Suki came to her own orgasm, fiercely coming all over her hand while stifling her own moans of pleasure. As she rode it out, she watched as Ty Lee eventually settled down, slowly opening her eyes to look at Katara who looked right back up at her. “So…how’d I do?” Katara grinned.

“Much better than I imagined,” Ty Lee replied “but it’s time I returned the favor.” Raising herself up, Ty Lee picked up Katara and passionately kissed her on the lips tasting her own liquids. As she did so, she sat Katara upright against the wall where the bench was and used her own hands to spread her legs apart. Ty Lee then made her way down to a kneeling position between Katara’s legs and licked her lips in anticipation. “I get the feeling you’ve done this plenty of times before.” Katara said.

“Let’s just say I shared a lot more than chi blocking techniques with the girls.” With that said, Ty Lee began her work, eagerly using her tongue to massage the very wet slit in between Katara’s legs. Katara could only gasp and watch in pleasure as Ty Lee worked her magic, using her hands to squeeze both her perky breasts.

Suki, meanwhile, started masturbating again, this time three of her fingers were now in her pussy. She watched, becoming even more aroused at Ty Lee’s work. She knew her technique well; Ty Lee could make almost any person, be it male of female, have intense orgasms due to her lustful actions. She then saw Ty Lee shift her body a bit as she moved in deeper on Katara, using her left hand to spread Katara’s outer lips apart so she could get her tongue in deeper. As she did so, Ty Lee’s legs also spread apart a bit and her butt was slightly raised in the air, allowing a better view of her dripping snatch. It was a sight that drove Suki to the edge; she wanted a taste of Ty Lee in the worse way possibly.

Ty Lee’s tongue movements were slow and deliberate and Katara was enjoying all of it. As she continued to massage her own breasts, she managed to open her eyes and see something quite unexpected; Suki was slowly making her way into the room, towards where the two were located. Katara almost began to speak, but Suki put a finger to her lip, shushing her. Kneeling down, Suki turned her body around and before Ty Lee knew it, she slid her face underneath Ty Lee’s legs and grabbed her rear with one hand.

“Whoa!” Ty Lee yelped.” Who’s that?”

“Take a wild guess, genius! I see you messed up on a massage again.”

“You should talk. How long were you standing there watching us?”

“Too long if you ask me! Now then, let’s see, what do I do…”

Suki then raised her head and eagerly began licking Ty Lee’s pussy, driving her wild. Driven by the sensation of another girl’s mouth again on her clit, Ty Lee doubled her efforts on Katara, eagerly eating her out with as much vigor as a badgermole in heat. “Oh FUCK!!! PLEASE, DON’T STOP!” Katara gasped, glad at the attention Suki was currently giving the girl whose head was currently in between her legs. Ty Lee lapped at her passionately while Suki continued her work on Ty Lee. Katara felt a huge one coming, and she struggled to keep it from arriving too soon, but that was when Ty Lee began to move her tongue in a circle. It was too much and, grasping Ty Lee’s head, Katara screamed “OH FUCK I’M GONNA COMMMMEEEE!!!” Katara’s orgasm shot like a bolt through her body, as she screamed her pleasure to the heavens. Ty Lee smiled as Katara came in her mouth while at the same time, enjoying the treatment Suki was giving her. As Katara gasped for breath, she smiled and winked at Ty Lee. She decided it was time to return the favor Suki did for them.

Getting off of the bench, Katara made her way around the pair and knelt down between Suki’s legs. Spreading them apart and removing her hands from her pussy, Katara said to her “I guess I should show you what I did to Ty Lee.” Katara then used two fingers to spread her thoroughly soaked pussy lips apart and dove in, eagerly assaulting the Kyoshi Warrior’s inner walls and swollen cit with her tongue. Suki squealed in delight and applied the same actions to Ty Lee, who moaned loudly, voicing her approval as she massaged her own breasts. This would continue for several more minutes until Katara, becoming bolder, then used her hand and stuck in three fingers into Suki while at the same time began roughly licking and sucking on Suki’s clit. Suki copied Katara’s actions to the letter, driving her teammate wild. The two were both hitting their apex, Katara knew it. It was just a matter of time until…

“YES…YES…I’M COMING!!!! I’M COMING!!!”

“FUCK YES!!! I’M COMING!!!”

Suki and Ty Lee both came at the same time, their orgasms just as intense as before; Suki gushed out over Katara’s hand and face as Ty Lee came on Suki’s mouth. Ty Lee collapsed in a heap next to Suki as she too relaxed, her second orgasm subsiding. Katara chuckled to herself as she wiped her hand over her breast. “So, you guys tell me this has happened before?”

“3 times to be exact,” Ty Lee said. “Mai asked me to teach her how to use it on Zuko.”

“I have to say, you are way better at this than your brother.” Suki mused.

“Uh, thanks…I think.” This was one of those instances where she really did not want to be compared to Sokka.

“I find this most unfair,” Ty Lee pouted. “We had two orgasms and Katara had only one.”

“I must say, you make a valid point,” Suki observed. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Tactic #34.”

“Indeed.”

Before Katara questioned what precisely was Tactic #34, in a flash both Suki and Ty Lee went to either side of Katara, each licking a nipple while each of them had a finger stroking her pussy.

Thank you General Iroh for insisting on a sauna!

Geez, are they’re still at it?

This was the thought that went through Toph’s mind as she laid in her bed that night. But then again, she really couldn’t blame the two; after all if she was in Katara’s position she would be doing the same thing.

Despite being blind, Toph’s radar sense allowed her to pick up on many things due to the vibrations on the ground or any surface. And this ability came in quite handy earlier that day when she noticed after being on the beach for over an hour Katara, Ty Lee and Suki had yet to return. Curious, she entered the beach house and made her way to the sauna area to see what the 3 had been up to. It wasn’t until after she arrived in the house that her heightened abilities made it abundantly clear just how preoccupied the 3 were at the moment. She would later get the details (and they were GRAPHIC details) from Suki later on, but the story of how it happened made Toph slightly chuckle.

But now it was making her restless.

Sharing the room with her, asleep and lightly snoring, lay Suki in her own bed next to her. Toph laid on her back, sighing as the actions of the two other females kept her attention. One of the things she learned in her travels with Aang and friends, other than the fact that Sokka seemed to be a magnet for destruction and bad luck, is that when she let herself go, Katara was almost damn near insatiable. It also really, REALLY did not help that the room they were in was right next door. Toph could hear every moan, soft and hard, coming from Katara’s lips. And it was making her pretty damn horny she admitted to herself.

A hand slowly made its way underneath her pajama bottoms waistband and over her slit. Shuddering silently, Toph bit her lip as she slowly rubbed herself, her body slowly but surely releasing all tension as rubbed her clit. In her mind, Toph envisioned quite a different scene; she was held from behind by Ty Lee, her head nestled in between her ample breasts as Suki laid at her side, gently massaging her own boobs while licking at Toph’s own nipples, In between her legs was Katara, licking at her clit with a determination she never knew she could summon up. The Water Tribe girl would soon part Toph’s swollen lips open and plunge her tongue inside, licking at her until—

Toph bit her lip as she was snapped out of her mini fantasy and squealed in delight as the orgasm hit. Catching her breath, she slowly withdrew her hand from the depths of her pajama pants and wriggled her fingers. She could feel the fluids racing down her digits onto her palm, and she could still sense Katara and Ty Lee were still at it. It was then that a very lusty grin crossed her face as she said to herself “I guess now is a good a time as any to show them what I can do.”

“Uggghh…just keep on doing that…YES!!” Katara moaned in ecstasy at Ty Lee. The two of them were currently in the adjacent room of the beach house and in another session of lovemaking. Ty Lee had told Katara that the effects of the somewhat botched massage could still linger for a while. But Ty Lee didn’t know just how energetic Katara really was. The younger girl had struggled to keep any of the impulses she felt in check, but as they were changing later that evening to sleep Katara had watched Ty Lee changing to a very simple tank top and shorts. With her senses overloaded with a combination of lust and need for release, Ty Lee soon found herself being groped from behind and a hand slipped underneath her shorts, Katara rubbing furiously at her lower lips. Fortunately for her Ty Lee was more than willing to reciprocate on these feelings.

Katara lay now in the center of her bed, on her back and legs spread-eagle as Ty Lee continued to lap at her clit with extra gusto. The acrobat smiled up at Katara and remarked “I gotta say, you’ve got way more energy for this than I imagined. I hope for Aang’s sake you’re not like this normally”

“If I was he—oh yes---probably have to go into the Avatar State to survive---MMMPPPH!!” Katara gasped as Ty Lee continued, “but I’m not too sure he’s the type to—YES---share.”

“Trust me, I think he’d be more than willing.” Ty Lee teased her as she continued, plunging her tongue inside of Katara. Katara gasped deeper as the girl kept up her assault and was not too sure if there was any way the situation could get any better
    And that was when it did. The door was flung open and Katara looked up to see standing in the doorway was Toph, sans bottoms, and quite wet from what she could tell. In her hands was a small sack and on her face was a devilish grin. “I hope the two of you aren’t tired yet.” Toph said, “ ‘cause things are about to heat up!”

“Uh Toph…this isn’t what it looks like!” Katara gulped.

“Two things sweetness: I’m blind and I can tell when you’re lying, even if you’ve got Ty Lee’s tongue buried deep in your pussy.” Toph reminded her.

“She has a point.” Ty Lee agreed. “So, care to join us?”

“I intend to. The way you two have been going at it, I’m as horny as a badger mole.”

Ty Lee would soon see just how horny that was. Placing herself behind Ty Lee on the bed, Toph grabbed both of her ass cheeks and spread them open, then placed a hand over Ty Lee’s mound. Ty Lee shivered, a jolt racing up her spine as she felt Toph rub her clit and labia lips, the younger girl remarking “Holy shit, you’re really wet down here! Guess Katara really did a number on you!”

“Believe me you have no idea—EEP!” Ty Lee yelped as she felt two of Toph’s fingers penetrate. The master Earth bender slowly pumped two of her fingers inside of her as she knelt down and began her own oral assault, briskly licking at Ty Lee’s burning clit. Spurred on, Ty Lee continued her own actions with Katara, placing her mouth on her button and giving it a light hum. This would in turn cause Katara to moan louder as she grasped at Ty Lee’s head. And Ty Lee would continue to do so, with the motivation being the sweet and wonderful sensation of having her own nether regions ravaged by the fingers and tongue of Toph. After a while though, Toph decided it was time to really get things moving. Reluctantly, she removed her fingers from Ty Lee’s pussy and reached into the sack she had brought with her.

“Uh, what are you doing back there?” Ty Lee curiously asked.

“Oh, just introducing something I think you will appreciate a lot.” Katara looked up towards Toph and smiled, then turned her gaze to Ty Lee and said “I think you’re about to go on a ride.”

Ty Lee then gasped as she felt something large rub itself up and down her lips. Toph grinned as she finished tightening the belt around her waist and grasped in her hand a large, green colored dildo aimed right at Ty Lee’s sopping wet center. Ty Lee looked back and asked with mixed curiosity and lust “Where the hell did you get that?”

“Long story, something Katara is familiar with, the important thing you need to focus on is—HANG ON SUGAR TITS!!”

Ty Lee could only yelp in response as she felt Toph grip either side of her ass and push the large phallic wonder in, almost taking it to the hilt. Wasting little time, Toph began moving her hips at a broad pace, enjoying the action of using her toy to fuck Ty Lee silly. As she did so, Ty Lee gripped Katara’s legs tighter and dived right back in, plunging her tongue deep inside of her and eating her out as if her life depended on it. Katara was soon reduced to a state of sheer lust as nothing but moans and screaming escaped her mouth. A familiar surge began to overwhelm her and before long…

“YES!!!”

Katara erupted as the climax came forth, leaking out over Ty Lee’s tongue as she gripped either side of the bed sheet. Ty Lee would continue to eat her out as Katara rode her orgasm out, still being fucked fiercely by Toph and her much beloved toy. Licking her lips as she cooled down, Katara said to Toph “Hey, Toph, I got an idea. Lean back!”

“Huh?” Ty Lee said.

“Ohh…I see where we’re taking this.” Toph nodded. Before Ty Lee knew it, she felt her body falling backwards and soon found herself in a new position with Toph: Toph now laid on her back with Ty Lee sitting on top of her in a reverse cowgirl position, Toph’s hands gripping at each side of her legs, In front of Katara now was the view she wanted; Ty Lee’s pussy spread open with Toph’s toy rapidly snaking in and out of her. Sitting on her knees, Katara then bent down and began licking at Ty Lee’s clit, sending even more pleasant shockwaves throughout her body. “Oh YES!!” Ty Lee screamed. “My aura’s practically SURGING!”

“I can see that.” wisecracked Toph. “So…are you gonna join us or what?!” The question was directed at Suki, who had been watching from the doorway. The Kyoshi girl, who had just an open pajama top on and a hand between her bare naked legs, remarked “I WAS trying not to get mixed up in this but since I won’t be getting any sleep…” The girl then produced her own contribution- a strap on similar to Toph’s but colored red. “By the way Ty Lee, I found this in Azula’s old room earlier. Any reason why it would be still here?”

“Uh…I can explain.”

“Don’t. I can already guess. But I think I know what to do with it!”

Katara then felt Suki grip her own ass cheeks and within a few seconds, the sex toy that once belonged to Azula made its way inside of her own pussy. Katara moaned in pleasure as Suki smacked her ass lightly while she diligently set her sights on the task at hand, eagerly fucking her longtime friend as she watched Katara lick at her teammate’s pussy with not a care In the world. Ty Lee enjoyed the sensation as well, which was heightened as Toph reached up with one hand, eagerly fondling and pinching at one of her nipples. The concentrated efforts of these women would go on until at long last—

“YEAH!”

“OH FUCK!!”

"MY GOODNESS!!”

“HELL YEAH!!”

All four girls came hard as the orgasms of each girl overtook them completely, their carnal needs reaching their apex. Ty Lee would collapse back onto the bed next to Katara, who had Suki collapse on top of her, showering her neck with kisses, Toph sighed in contentment as she removed her strap on and laid down, whistling “Well, so much for sleep.”

“Speak for yourself.” Katara moaned, ”I’m quite sated, thank you very much.”

“I’m kind of good.” Suki replied. “So, what now?”

“I could go for one more round.” Ty Lee happily suggested. Suki sighed and muttered “It would be you. Uh Toph, some help.”

“Sure, but you still have Azula’s toy, right?”

“Uh yeah. Why?”

Suki would soon get her answer. Toph pushed her onto her back and sat atop of the taller girl. Straddling her hips, Toph took a deep breath and sat down, enjoying the sensation of feeling the new toy breach her walls. “Oh FUCK, this is a good fit!” Toph gasped. “Now then Ty Lee…why don’t you grab that toy of mine and return the favor I did you?”

Picking up on her intent, Ty Lee’s face flashed a very eager grin as she strapped on Toph’s personal plaything. Looking up from her place on the bed, Katara watched as Ty Lee set herself behind Toph. Toph felt the tip of it slowly rub up and down her ass and, before she knew it, she felt Ty Lee’s hands grasp her sides as slowly, and slightly painfully, she eased the rock hard dildo into her ass. “Ah yeah, THAT’S what I’m talking about!” Toph gasped in contentment as both Suki and Ty Lee pumped inside of her. The sight of both of the girls penetrating Toph suddenly sent another fire burning within Katara as she instinctively rubbed her hands over her clit. “Well, so much for rest.” She moaned as she rose. Making her way over to the trio, she placed herself over Toph’s face, legs spread open and said “I don’t suppose you can help out with this while you’re up!”

“Sure, why not?” Katara gasped lustfully as she felt Toph’s tongue penetrate her. As the sensation of having her pussy and ass filed and the taste of Katara overwhelmed her, Toph thought to herself This is gonna be one hell of a long night.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
Working...
X