Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The Fairly Odd Parents- Photo Finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fairly Odd Parents- Photo Finish

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Once Upon A Time, The Fairly Odd Parents was a fun show to watch. Then Butch Hartman lost his damn mind. It was enough to make me write this story.

And yes, it's a Timmy x Tootie tale. Enjoy...

It was the usual busy day for teenage Timmy Turner in Dimmsdale High; the usual comprised of dodging and/or outwitting Francis, fending off Crocker’s attempts to expose his fairy godparents (insert spazzing teacher here), trying to get the attention of Trixie Tang or hanging out with Chester and A.J. at the rooftop. There was one other thing he was also used to, but he hardly looked forward to it, and that was dodging the very enthusiastic advances of his number 1 admirer and would-be girlfriend, Tootie. Well, she COULD be his girlfriend if she would mellow out. Timmy thought this as he walked the hallways of his high school.

“You seem distracted, sport. What’s the problem?” The voice belonged to the female of the fairy godparents that looked after Timmy, which was Wanda. Currently she was disguised as his pink Trapper Keeper while her husband, Cosmo, was disguised as his green backpack. Timmy replied to her “Call me crazy, but I was kind of expecting Tootie to ambush me today.”

“Ok crazy, but why were you expecting her to ambush you?” Cosmo inquired.

“It’s been a routine thing I’ve been used to for some time now. Every 2 or 3 days, she pops out of a locker or trash can, I yelp, she chases me and it all ends in me either hiding in a car trunk or buying her a ice cream float. I kinda miss the chase for some reason.”

“Well, that means either one of two things,” Cosmo concluded, “either you’ve grown attached to her or the concussion Dark Laser gave you last week has finally twisted your mind.”

“Normally, I’d be inclined to agree with you,” Timmy answered back, “but I don’t think it’s that simple. I am very curious about why she’s been laying low.”

“Maybe she’s gotten tired of pursuing you.” Wanda suggested. “A woman can only be rejected so many times.”

“I doubt that. She once waited for 5 hours on my ceiling to get me to take her to Kitty-World. If anything, she’s not easily deterred.” But the thought that Tootie would give up on him did occupy a small place in the back of his mind. And that small thought would soon set off on its task of creating doubt and angst in his heart about Tootie…well it would have had it not been for the fact that as he turned the corner, he found himself face to face with the pig-tailed bespectacled girl. The thought was then quickly dismissed by hope (with a lightning powered hammer and a battle cry of “For MIDGARD! FOR LOVE!” No, don’t ask why hope in Timmy’s mind happens to resemble a golden haired Norse hero.) Tootie, in her usual outfit of a white shirt with black vest, grey plaid skirt and thigh high stockings, smiled and said “Oh, Timmy, there you are! Mr. Crocker said you were heading home early today.”

“Yeah, my parents need me. They’re attending a Family Haggis Cook Off and they need my help to prepare the sheep’s stomachs.”

“Oh good, then this won’t take a moment of your time!”

“Wait, back up. Usually you don’t even bother just talking to me. This is the part where you chase me down, or pop up from the locker nearby.”

“Come on, I don’t want to be that predictable. Unless, of course, you WANT to be chased?”

“No, no, a change is good. What did you want to ask me?” Timmy inquired.

“I’m preparing my cosplay album and I need someone to help me out. Can you come over to my house tomorrow afternoon?”

Timmy raised an eyebrow. “Cosplay? Wow, that is kind of odd. I never knew you were into that.” Tootie smiled “Oh, there are many things you have to learn about me. But can you make it?”

“Sure, I can come by. But the second Vicky pops in, I will be diving out the window.”

“Don’t worry. My sister will not be a problem. See you tomorrow, Timmy.” As Tootie walked away, Timmy said to himself “Well, that was unexpected. I just hope she not possessed by a malevolent ghost or something. Maybe things will turn out innocently enough. Yeah, and maybe Chester will win Man of the Year in GQ Magazine.”

Little did Timmy know that he had walked into Tootie’s carefully planned plot of seduction.

Saturday Morning…

It was over a week ago when Tootie had an epiphany: she had realized that constantly chasing after Timmy would be counterproductive to her plans to win his heart. So, she had decided if he was gonna be hers, she needed to take a radically different approach. And it all hinged on whether or not he would come to her home. Step one in her plan was completed; she backed off of the ambushing and made him wonder what had gotten into her. And as he approached her house, the next steps came into play.

Timmy nervously knocked on the door of his evil babysitter’s home. If she answered the door, it would only be a matter of seconds before she broke out the flamethrowers or chainsaws. Instead, as the door creaked open, he found, to his relief, it was Tootie who opened. “Wow, you came early.” Tootie smiled.

“I had to spend an extraordinary amount of time washing the stench of sheep intestines from my hands.” Timmy admitted.

“Ah yes, Scottish food will do that to you. Ok, come on in, we’ll go to my room!”

“Ok…wait, what about your parents? And what about Vicky?”

Tootie nodded and explained to Timmy “My parents, oddly enough, won a cruise to Maui, so they’ll be gone all week. As for Vicky, well let’s just say she’s currently got issues of her own to deal with…”

“This is just PERFECT,” Vicky growled as she sat in her jail cell. “and I could have sworn I had locked those files securely.”

If you ever wondered what would happen if the feds found out you were illegally transporting ocelots across the US-Canadian border, Vicky’s current location should be a huge clue. As to how she was found out, assume for a moment someone had access to her hard drive and secret passwords. And assume for the moment that same person leaked the manifests of her cargo shipments to the proper authorities.

“If I find out the name of the snitch who ratted me out I swear I’ll—“

“Hey, keep it down, I’m trying to get my beauty sleep!” The bunk mate above her, a black haired Spanish girl about 2 years older than her, was laying down filing her nails. “Stupid Manson, getting me busted for corporate embezzlement…”

“And they call me the monster.” Vicky snorted in disgust.

Timmy was led into the inner chambers of Tootie’s bedroom and was greeted with an unusual sight: On a wall opposite to her bed, which was adorned with a pillow that had his smiling face on it, was a simple large flat screen. Nearby was a changing screen which had a PC nearby, which was hooked up to the flat screen. On the desk with the PC was a digital camera. “Wow, you thought this out pretty well,” Timmy observed, “but why not get a pro to help you with this?”

“Are you kidding? Those guys are expensive!” Tootie replied, sighing in annoyance. “The prices they want for one photo set is ridiculous. I’m better off getting someone else to help me.”

“Good point.” Well that cleared up any issues on why she needed me, he thought.

“Now I’m just going to take 3 sets of pictures for this photo shoot for the costumes I got. There’s just one rule I need you to observe.”

“If it involves whips, I’m jumping out the window.”

Tootie’s left eyebrow raised. “Do I want to know why you think whips are going to be involved?”

Timmy shook his head. “It’s a long story. Trust me, you are better off if I never ever explain it to you.”

Tootie did not want to know. “Fair enough. My one rule is simple; no matter what you see me in, no touching. Unless, of course, I give my consent.”

“Are you serious? Trust me, I am a complete gentlemen! I assure you nothing like that will be happening! And if I may be so bold, I will ask that the same of you.”

“You don’t trust me to keep my hands to myself?” said Tootie, giving him a pouty look.

Timmy nodded his head “You do not want me listing examples.”

“Oh very well. I promise to keep my hands to myself unless given permission. Oh, by the way, I’ll need you to remove your pants.”

“What? Why?”

“Oh, just in case you get any ideas.”

“Fine, sure…” Timmy sighed and unbuckled his pants, removing them and tossing them to the side, not knowing he just fell right into phase 2 of the plan.

“Okie dokie, let’s get this photo shoot underway.” Tossing the camera to Timmy, she winked and said “Give me two minutes and we can begin.” Pulling the changing screen back as she stepped behind it, Timmy heard a few clicks of the keyboard and seconds later, a backdrop appeared on the screen. It was of a familiar Japanese high school; the gates of the school to be precise. Timmy struggled to remember which one it was exactly (he watched a LOT of anime with Japanese high schools as a setting) when the screen pulled back. Tootie’s outfit answered any and all lingering questions he had about the show; she wore a sailor fuku, white and light teal, with a pink neckerchief. The skirt was also light blue as well and she had black socks which reached just underneath her knees, along with brown shoes. In her hand was a large katana sword, sheathed of course. Her hair was redone into a single braided pony tail. Timmy’s eyes went wide and his jaw dropped.

“Whoa! I didn’t know…”

“That I liked Bleach? Oh, I’m a bit of a fan,” Tootie explained to Timmy, “but I’m not the type to just sit at a computer and bitch about filler arcs or anything like that. You have no idea how tired I am of that.”

“Trust me, you and every other sane anime fan.” Timmy assured her. “But the sword…”

“Vicky’s.”

“Say no more! I guess you’re a fan of Lisa Yadomaru.” Timmy observed.

“Oh, she’s awesome in her own way. I wanted to try Rukia, but I would look odd with my glasses. Besides, she doesn’t get as much attention as some of the other Bleach females, despite being possibly a bi character.”

“Lisa’s bi?”

“She has to be. Seen all the magazines she’s reading?”

“I’m fairly certain that a large amount of the josei manga she reads is not based on lesbian stuff and—oh great this is becoming like an episode of Lucky Star!” Timmy shouted out in frustration. “Let’s just take some photos!”

“Yeah, we should get started.” Tootie agreed. And so, the photo session began, with Tootie taking on a variety of poses, some of which with the katana drawn, and Timmy did his best to take them in the best angle as possible. At one point as Tootie did a quick roundhouse kick in the air, Timmy snapped one pic which showed, at the same time, a flash of panties from the girl. A slight trickle of blood escaped from his nose as he said to himself “Yeah, let’s not get carried away there.”

“Ok, this set is done. Now comes character #2!” Tootie exhaled as she stepped back behind the changing screen. “You might like this one.”

“The sailor fuku wasn’t enough? What else do you have in mind?” Tootie merely winked as she pulled the shade to the side. Timmy stood there in a quiet stupor, wondering how this girl had managed to keep him interested in her next actions for so long thus far. If this was some sort of plot on her end to get him to notice her, it worked very well. Seconds later, a new screen image presented itself on the flat screen: A football field, situated in another Japanese high school. “Wait a sec, don’t tell me…”

The screen was pulled back and Tootie walked, or rather, rolled back into view; she was now dressed in a rather familiar red cheerleader outfit, specifically that of the Deimon Devil Bats cheerleader Taki Suzuna; she wore a red cheerleader top that exposed her midriff with the word “BATS” on the front. Attached to the back of the top were a pair of mini bat wings, also red. The red cheerleader skirt she wore covered the black athletic shorts she wore underneath. A pair of red and white pop-poms were in her hands and on her elbows and knees were black pads to go with the roller blades she had on. Her hair was completely loose now. “I think this one is quite the looker huh?” Tootie said. “Betcha you’d never see Trixie in this!”

“No, but I think a sizeable male population wish she would.” Timmy remarked. “And you do have one slight problem with this outfit.”

“What?”

“You’re, um, bigger that Taki.”

“Really?” Tootie cocked her head to one side. “I’m fairly certain we are the same height.”

“That’s not what I meant. Geez, how do I put it delicately…” Timmy whistled and pointed to Tootie’s chest while darting his eyes away from her gaze. It was something that he wanted to try to avoid mentioning but the comparison was made nonetheless.

“Oh, so you HAVE noticed?”

“Yeah its kind of hard not to. Especially since you’ve usually tackled me from the front quite a bit. It’s kind of hard to forget when you have a face full of C-Cup. Why not cosplay as Mamori?”

“I couldn’t find the right wig. Besides, I think I fit Taki’s look way better than her.”

Timmy couldn’t help but agree. “I suppose you’re right. Ok, let’s see what you got!”

For a few more minutes, Tootie did several poses and cheers as Timmy clicked away with her digital camera. She was surprisingly limber, he had noticed, and some of the poses she had done were a little provocative. As he clicked one last picture, she said “Ok, that’s good. Now this last one is an original of mine. It’s something I’ve been dreaming about as a kid.”

“It’s not a—“

“No it is NOT a wedding dress. Just hang on to your pink hat and get ready.” Tootie skated behind the screen and closed it shut. The young man stood and wondered “Ok, lets review, what could she possibly have dreamt of becoming when she was a kid, other than being Mrs. Timmy Turner?” All sorts of possibilities raced through his head; princess, secret agent, fashion minded mystery solver, catgirl…

The next image that appeared on the screen was nothing more than a simple sky backdrop, which provided no clues. However, the sight that befell him as Tootie had stepped into view made it abundantly clear what she had chosen. It looked to be a variation of the Tooth Fairy’s outfit, however Tootie’s design was radically different; Tootie’s top was black, with the tooth logo dead in the center. The bottoms, like her boots were grey and she wore a golden belt along with a pair of large golden bracelets and tiara. In her hands was a perfect replica of a fairy wand and she had on a pair of transparent wings.

“So, what do you think?”

The next words that escaped the mouth of Timmy were nothing more than incoherent babble as he searched for the proper phrases to present to her. Eventually, common sense kick started his vocal skills and he managed to gasp out “Holy Sheboygan! You dreamt up THAT?!”

“You don’t think its too much, do you?”

“Only a complete and utter dumbass would object to this. Who would say anything negative about that?”

“Commandercharon2.”

“Huh”? Timmy asked.

“Some guy who trolls artists on DeviousArtworks”. Tootie explained to him. “He makes it a habit of letting people know about which pairing he prefers on Crimson Chin and leaves annoying comments on anyone’s art pages that disagrees with him. He’s even worse with the Fanfic.org community.”

“Meh, just ignore him. Or send a goat to his house.”

Tootie laughed. “Was that why Chompy was chasing after some fat nerd recently?”

“Maybe.” Timmy was also a avid surfer on the website. He also encountered the person that she had described and, needless to say, he also did not care for his crap. “Well if these are the type of pics that would piss him off, I say we make an extra-large set.”

“Agreed!”

For a good 20 or so minutes, Tootie posed as Timmy took picture after picture of Tootie in her “Toot Fairy” costume (a name he had come up with on the spot.) Some of the poses were cute, which included Tootie blowing kisses at the camera or winking as she held her wand aloft. And then there were some that were, well, quite suggestive, such as the one where she bent down to blow a kiss at the camera. Timmy had gotten more than a good view of her cleavage and it made him slightly gulp. What he didn’t know was that Tootie had quickly glanced at Timmy’s lower half. And so far, the results of this costume were getting the effect she was aiming for.

“I guess that’s it then.” Timmy said. “That was the last costume right?”

“Yeah, but..”

“I knew it, there is a catch.”

“No catch. Just a reward.”

“Reward?” Timmy liked rewards. Who wouldn’t?

“Yup. Since you’ve been a very patient and well behaved young man, I’ll let you have one very special photo set, JUST for you.”

“Really? Ok, I suppose one last group of photos wouldn’t hurt.” Timmy’s curiosity was just what Tootie was banking on. She gave a thumbs up and said “All right. Just stay right there. I’ll be right out.”

Timmy watched as Tootie stepped back behind the screen and pulled it shut. As she did so, Timmy had noticed his hands were trembling, the camera still in his possession. Normally, he’d cut his losses and dive right out the window. But Tootie has shown a rather intriguing side to herself, a controlled and subdued persona, and it was starting to get him excited. Also, he had taken his pants off and—

Wait…that last part. What was that again?

“Ok Timmy. I want you to close your eyes and count to ten.”

Timmy swallowed hard and did what he was asked to do.

“1,2,3,4,5…”

Please don’t have a whip…please don’t be dressed in tight black dominatrix gear…

*…6,7,8,9,10”

Well, I had a good run.

Timmy slowly opened his eyes. “Oh…my…GOD.”

Before him stood Tootie. It wasn’t what she had on that made him widen his gaze, it was what she didn’t. Tootie had on her pair of black stockings that had reached up to her upper thighs. And that was it. No shoes or skirt, not even a pair of panties, which would have obscured the fact that she was completely shaved. The only thing she had to completely keep her from being 100% nude was the pair of fairy wands that covered her nipples. And the fact that her breasts appeared bigger than he thought had not been lost on Timmy at all.

“What’s wrong Timmy? You look like you have something on your mind?” Tootie purred, holding the wands in place.

The following words, if they could be called that, escaped from the mouth of Timmy- “Gabbity gah goo haminna haminna…” and the gibberish would continue until he managed to slap himself across the face. After doing so, he relaxed himself, took a deep breath and said “I think I speak for myself when I say HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE A PICTURE IN THE STATE I’M IN?”

“Oh I’m sure you’ll manage,” Tootie said, “since I am very confident that you’ll keep your hands to yourself, no matter what.”

“I have a feeling that will be easier said than done,” Timmy said, “and I think Vicky would skewer me with a swordfish if I tried to give these pics to anyone else.” Well, that was part of the reason. Timmy also realized he was at a disadvantage, as Tootie could potentially blackmail him.

“All right then. Lets get this little task over with.” Tootie winked as Timmy raised the camera and snapped a shot. He was currently in a position that not many guys his age had the luck to be in and, for the most part, the curiosity of how far she was going to take this got the better of him. “Just how many pics are we taking?”

“Oh, I’ll let you know when to stop.”

That sounds oddly convenient. “All right, lets keep shooting the---GLAVIN!!!”

Tootie had shifted the wands away from her breasts, exposing the pink nipples that were obscured by the star tips of the props. Timmy’s eye twitched as Tootie seductively smiled and said “I believe you were going to say we should continue to shoot .”

“Oh yeah, right.” Timmy snapped another picture of Tootie, not noticing that there was a remarkable bulge in his boxer shorts getting bigger. Tootie, sensing that the young male would soon crack, decided to move along with the plan; turning around, she bent down, ass spread, in front of Timmy, a rear view of her mound becoming very noticeable. His face red, he struggled to maintain his composure while snapping another set “So, what do you think of your gift so far, Timmy?”

“I would say I was speechless, but that would betray the meaning of speechless.” he answered.

“Oh good. Then these next shots should leave you breathless.”

With that, Tootie rose up and turned to face Timmy again. But this time, before Timmy could say a word, he watched as Tootie began to sit down on the floor and spread her legs apart, giving him a view he would soon not forget. As he stood there gawking, Tootie said “I hope you’re not too nervous to continue working.”

“Me? Heck no! I’ve got nerves of steel!” Timmy boasted. “You’ll never see anyone more steadfast than me!”

“Oh really? I’ll see about that.”

Timmy took a couple of pictures of Tootie in the position she was sitting in before she made her move. With one hand, she began to rub and fondle one of her breasts while she placed the other hand over her labia and slowly began rubbing it. Timmy watched intently, but was hesitant to take a shot. How could he, he was now beholden to a sight only seen in his dad’s hidden girlie mag pile. This kind of thing just doesn’t happen in real life, right?

“Come now, you’re not distracted, are you?”

“Who, me?”

“Yes you. You’re supposed to be taking a picture.”

“Right, of course. Pictures!” Timmy hastily snapped a couple as Tootie continued. As she rubbed her breast slowly, the only sounds Timmy seemed focused on were her low moans and the slick sounds her fingers were making against her pussy, which was beginning to get wetter by the second. As she continued, Timmy noticed not only was his breathing starting to get harder, but he was beginning to get the urge. That urge. The same one he felt whenever he watched Trixie in cheerleader practice for too long and sent him running to the nearest bathroom stall.

“Is there something you need to do Timmy?” Tootie asked Timmy.

“Huh?”

“I couldn’t help but notice that you’re becoming a bit…excited.” Tootie said flaty
    “Well, whatever gave you that idea?”

“The huge boner pressing against your boxers for starters.” Timmy looked down and let out an “eep”. There was a very unmistakable erection making its presence known, straining itself against his underwear. “Ok, that’s gonna be a bit hard to explain.”

“I don’t think something like that should go to waste,” Tootie purred, “so you may as well enjoy yourself while you’re here.”

“Wait, you want me to jerk off in front of you? While I’m taking the photos?!”

“I can’t touch you right? And you can’t touch me. I’m sure we’re not violating any of our agreements.”

The ever handy loophole. God do I love it!

Timmy, not really one to let an opportunity go to waste, shrugged his shoulders. With one hand still on the camera, he reached down and pulled his cock out from his boxer. Carefully focusing the camera’s lens on the self-pleasuring girl laying down in front of him, he slowly stroked his slowly enlarging member as Tootie continued, her eyes firmly locked on his. As he continued to work both tools he had, Tootie then used two of her fingers to slowly open her pussy lips, while using one finger to rub her clit. Timmy, after taking a couple more shots, realized he was not gonna last if this kept up. He had to have some sort of release sooner or later. “Ok, I give!”

“Huh?”

“I can’t take this much longer. I really, REALLY need to get off like you wouldn’t believe. I don’t suppose—“

“Are you sure you want me to help you? I mean after all, we do have an agreement—“

“Yeah yeah, I’m giving you permission, Ok? Just please let me—“

Before Timmy could even finish the sentence, he was already in her grasp. The girl, grabbing Timmy by his shoulders, kissed him fiercely, sticking her tongue down his mouth. While taken by surprise, for once the Turner kid eagerly returned the affection, while grabbing both her buttocks with each hand. Tootie’s plan had finally paid off, and she was going to savor every moment.

As they continued to kiss passionately, she reached down and grabbed his cock, giving it a few slow gentle strokes. He moaned softly in her mouth and quickly reacted, grasping her butt much more firmly. Tootie broke the kiss off and asked “Still have the camera?”

“Yup.”

“Good. I think you have one last picture or two to take.” Tootie then began to slowly kiss his neck and work her way down his body. As she knelt down in front of him and took his cock in her hand. Timmy looked through the camera lens as she continued to stroke it and, to his delight, lightly licked the tip with her tongue. Encouraged by his goofy grin, Tootie then slowly took the head of his cock into her mouth, still continuing her tongue work. Timmy, with his other hand, grasped the back of her head and Tootie, assuming this was a sign of encouragement, moved her head down, taking the length of his cock into her mouth. She grasped his ass with both of her hands as she slowly bobbed her head back and forth, working his cock over as he snapped one last picture of him receiving a very appreciated blowjob from his longtime admirer, tossing the camera on the bed to focus on watching her work her magic. As she did so, he felt his knees began to buckle. He was going to lose his balance, and soon. Tootie sensed it as well and, without hesitation, she removed his cock from her mouth and lightly pushed him onto her bed.

“Not so fast there, sport,” she growled, “I’m not through with you yet!” Placing herself between his legs, she held the base of his cock with one hand and began licking up and down his shaft. Her other hand, in the meantime, was busy rubbing her now wet and swollen clit, rubbing at a rapid pace. Timmy gasped and said to her “You really seem to have a knack for this!”

“Well, it helps if you practice on a banana sometimes.” She then resumed what she had been doing earlier, taking his length into her mouth again and at a modest pace, moved her head up and down. Timmy enjoyed the eager girl’s oral stimulation and placed a hand on her head, while Tootie continued to stimulate herself at the same time. Eventually, she stopped and rose up to face Timmy.”

“Now what?”

“I think it’s time we wrapped up this session for today. Hang on, stud.!”

Turning around, Tootie placed her legs at either side of Timmy’s lap and grasped his cock firmly, hovering the tip of it over her now thoroughly soaked pussy. She gulped and in one swift move, sat down, plunging the stiff cock right inside of her. A quick lightning jolt of pain shot up through her body, while Timmy was taken surprise by the way her pussy seemingly took a death grip on him.

“OHMYGOD!...Tootie, are you…”

“I’m fine. Just…start…moving.”

And that was exactly what they did. Tootie moved her body slowly up and down his shaft, slowly getting her rhythm going as Timmy moved his hips to try to keep up with her. As they slowly worked their speed up, she leaned back and began to kiss her lover, who also had the same idea. While they did so, Timmy grasped one breast and began to squeeze and fondle it, occasionally giving her nipple a light pinch. His other hand rubbed her clit gently as well, which drove her wild. She wrapped one of her arms behind his neck as the pace increased, enjoying every thrust that worked its way in and out of her body. Her screams of pleasure excited Timmy much more than he thought; never in his wildest dreams did he think he could enjoy something like this with the girl who, shortly before, made it a habit to glomp him every time he stepped out of his house. Man, I should have done this a lot sooner!!!

“YES!! YES!!” Tootie screamed at the top of her lungs. “I’M COMING, OH MY GOD, I’M GONNA COMMMMEEE!!!”

Tootie’s orgasm arrived hard and fast as she arched her back, the moment she was working towards hitting her as hard as a Dudley Delivered Dempsey Roll hit Balrog. Timmy felt her explode all over his cock, the fluids literally seeping out all over his balls. As she did so, he felt that his moment was fast approaching.

“Oh god, Tootie…I CAN’T HOLD IT!!!”

Acting quickly, Tootie reached down and pulled the cock out of her pussy, jerking it fast as seconds later, Timmy let loose with a huge load, coating the inside of her thighs and part of her belly with a massive semen shot. She continued to rub it gently as they both fell back on the bed, laying next to each other and lightly kissing before Timmy gasped out “You were betting on this happening, weren’t you?”

“It beats being ambushed, don’t you think?” Tootie replied.

“True. And I can’t say your efforts went to waste. Just how long were you planning this anyway?”

“5 months give or take. And if this didn’t work, I was gonna go with Plan B.”

“Dare I ask what Plan B was?”

“Only if you’re familiar with the manga Ultimo.” Tootie flatly told him.

“Never mind.” Timmy WAS familiar with the manga. “Too bad it’s just pictures I’m getting, aside from a new girlfriend.”

“Oh, I think you’ll get more than that.” Tootie pointed over to the desk where her PC was. Sitting nearby the PC was a digital camcorder. Timmy raised an eyebrow and said to himself “How did I miss THAT?”

“You’re looking happier than usual.” Wanda said to Timmy as he walked the halls of Dimmsdale High. If anyone noticed that he had a huger grin than usual, they weren’t saying anything.

“That could mean that either Timmy and Tootie had a nice time over the weekend or he’s still not recovering over his concussion.” Cosmo concluded.

“Actually Cosmo, yes we did have a nice time together.” Timmy answered.

“It’s never concussion related anymore!”

“So now that you’re officially dating Tootie,” Wanda continued, “does that mean she will give upon ambushing you?”

“Oh Timmy…”

“Well, not exactly.”

Suddenly, a nearby locker opened and Tootie grabbed Timmy by the collar and dragged him inside. “I don’t suppose you want to see the changes I made to my locker, do you?”

“Yes, yes I would.”

As Timmy slammed the locker door shut, Wanda smiled and said “Well, all’s well that ends well.”

“Yeah, I’ll say,” Cosmo agreed as a hastily made ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign was placed on the locker door. “But I can’t help but think we’re forgetting something…”

Elsewhere, in the Fairy World Dojo…

“I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS POOOOOFFF!!!!!”

Foop’s angry cries became nothing but faded calls as he was launched into the stratosphere courtesy of Poof’s fist. The son of Cosmo and Wanda smiled as Jorgen von Strangle said “Poof wins the current round of the Super NickToons Fracas! Who is next to take him on?” Binky, long suffering fairy assistant looked down at his notes. “Uh, it says here some ghost from the Ghost Zone named—“

“BEWARE!!”

“What kind of a ghost calls himself ‘Beware’ anyway?” Jorgen inquired. But all that was quickly answered as the Box Ghost materialized in front of Poof. “You may have beaten your malevolent doppelganger, but you yet to know what TRUE TERROR is,” Box Ghost boasted, “for now you must face the scourge of the Ghost Zone, the Box Gho—“

As Poof did the world a favor and stopped the weak specter mid-sentence with a well-placed jump kick that would make Might Guy proud, Jorgen turned to Binky and said “Any chance we can get those SpongeBob and Sheen characters over here to get their own personal pummeling?”

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

I GOT THIS ONE! I'm sure newbies will love it as much as I do. Thanks for the reposting, NO PANTS!

Comment

Working...
    X