Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The Fairly Odd Parents- Wake Up Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fairly Odd Parents- Wake Up Call

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The following tale was born out of hatred, not love.

Let me explain: at the time that I wrote this story, I had just seen this anime sries called "Blood-C" and long story short, I hate it. I REALLY hate it. The sheer hatred felt for that piece of---[REDACTED DUE TO SHEER AND UTTERLY EXCESSIVE PROFANITY USED]--so, I created this story to take my focus off of the show, and needless to say I think i turned out better than I hoped.

It was just another typical day in the town of Dimmsdale, provided of course you were not a rooster who feared being blown up for no reason. But that only happened once as far as we know, and besides that rooster knew that the job was dangerous when he took it. But I’m getting off topic here; it was a typical sleepy morning in Dimmsdale as Tootie cheerfully walked down the sidewalk leading to her destination, the Turner household where her object of affection and/or obsession, Timmy Turner lived. Now normally, she would be making her way into the household via other means (no one knew when she had procured a grappling gun or gotten the blueprints for the house itself) or she would wait for Timmy somewhere outside the premises (his home had many ambush points incidentally) but today, she was required to enter through the front door. As for why she was required, well…

As she happily knocked on the front door, it quickly swung open and Mr. Turner appeared before her, dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts, a suitcase in hand. “Oh, hi there Tootie!” Mr. Turner smiled. “I’m sorry, but Timmy can’t come out now. It’s way too early here for his 8 A.M. glomping!”

“Uh, I’m not here for that. I’m kind of here about my sister Vicky.” Tootie replied.

“Ah yes, where is she? I need her to look after Timmy while we are out for an, um, extremely important business junket. My company wants to sell designer pencils in Hawaii and, just by coincidence, approved my wife to come with me.”

“That’s what I’m here about,” Tootie answered, not choosing to call out Timmy’s dad on his very blatant lie, “she’s unable to make it today, or to any babysitting job for the foreseeable future.”

“Oh? What could be keeping her away?”

“Let’s just say she’s taking advantage of an outdoor experience.”

MEANWHILE, ON A ISLAND SOMEWHERE…

“This is RIDICULOUS!!!” Vicky screamed right before being whacked in the head by a pugil stick down the waterfall. The bear that knocked her down roared in triumph as Owen and Gwen looked at each other. “Whose bright idea was it to put her on here anyway?” Gwen asked.

“Don’t look at me. Someone just airdropped her with a note attached that said ‘Have fun’. At least she heals quickly.”

“So, she’s away on a camping trip huh? That’s no good. And my ‘boss’ will be less than pleased if I don’t leave right away.” Mr. Turner frowned, struggling to think of a possible alternative. “Well, there is the Vicki-Tron 2000, but that hasn’t been approved for use since the Pennywise incident.”

“You know, I do have some experience babysitting myself,” Tootie slyly interjected, “so I could, in case you have no alternatives suitable, do Vicky’s job for her.”

“I don’t know…leaving my teenage son alone for a week with the one girl who could possibly be the mother of future grandkids who is slightly younger than him…” But before Mr. Turner could finish his rational thinking, he was shoved aside by Mrs. Turner, who herself had a Hawaiian shirt and pants with suitcase. “What my husband is saying is that he would be more than happy to let you take over for your sister and I’m 100% certain his ‘boss’ approves!! Now let’s get going, those pencils aren’t gonna sell themselves!”

“But dear don’t you thi—“

Mr. Turner’s thoughts could not be answered as he was violently tossed, suitcase and all, into the backseat of the car. Mrs. Turner quickly leaped in through the window of the driver’s side of the car and revved the engine before yelling at Tootie “And in case of emergencies, you’ll find what you need in the second dresser drawer in my bedroom!!” The car then backed up into the center of the street before peeling off down the road and into the horizon.

“That went over better than I expected. Now then, time to wake up a certain buck toothed stud muffin!”

“Oh Timmmmyyy…” Tootie playfully cooed as she opened the door to his room. There was barely any light in the room of Timmy, save for the sunlight itself that streamed in via the shades of his room. Timmy himself laid in the center of his bed, covered only by his bed sheet and shirtless. A slight amount of drool escaped from her lips as Tootie took in the sight of seeing her love interest. While she was tempted to dive right on top of him and take him, she fought it off and decided to take things slow for once. “Besides, it’s way more fun to mess with him a little.” She concluded. Silently, she made her way next to the bed and began to lightly tickle his face with her finger.

“Knock it off, will ya Wanda? Let me sleep at least 5 more minutes!”

“Wanda? Who the heck is that?” Tootie asked out loud. “Great, just what I needed, another rival.”

Tootie’s ponderings about Wanda did not go unnoticed by Timmy, even in his semi-conscious state. “Wait a sec,” he groggily murmured, “you sound an awful lot like…”

Timmy’s eyes shot open as he looked to his right and saw the very last girl he expected to see first thing in the morning: Tootie stood there, a smile on her face as she said “And a good morning to you too, Timmy! Welcome to the first of a week-long series of morning greetings by your one true love.”

“Wait, what are you talking about? And how’d you get past my parents? And week-long greetings?!”

“Let me answer those questions one at a time. I’m your babysitter seeing as my sister is unavailable and my parents by an odd twist of fate also are out of town, your parents left me in charge and they will be at your dad’s ‘business meeting’ for a week.”

“I’m not surprised,” Timmy said, “especially since I saw Mom practicing with a hula skirt. And at least it’s not Vicky ambushing me…uh Tootie? What are you looking at?”

“Nothing. Just wondering what that is poking up underneath the sheet there.” Tootie said as she pointed down. Timmy gazed towards where she was gesturing at and let out a notable ‘eep’ as he pulled his bed sheet slightly up and spat out “IT”S NOT SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT! It’s, uh, something a man has to put up with and—“

“Oh, let me just take a look and see..”

“Tootie, wait!”

Tootie pulled the sheet back and gasped, seeing what now in plain sight; namely Timmy’s lower half with a pair of boxers. Sticking out of said boxers was a very erect penis. Timmy gulped and whispered “This won’t end well.”

“Wow. I didn’t think you’d be THIS excited to see me! And it’s kind of bigger than I originally hoped!”

“Say what now?” Before Timmy could mount an objection, Tootie grasped his cock in her hand and began stoking it up and down tenderly, eliciting a small gasp from him. The buck toothed teen wonder felt a goofy grin crack on his face as he said “Somehow, I can see the benefit of having morning wood.”

“Let me show you another one.” Tootie seductively cooed as she moved closer and planted a very passionate kiss on his lips. As she did so, a familiar pink eyed fish swam out of the castle in the goldfish bowl that sat on Timmy’s dresser: Wanda stumbled across the sight before he and groaned “Oh boy, I knew this day would come.”

“Is it Free Bacon Day already?” Cosmo innocently asked as he joined his wife at her side. Wanda pointed one of her fins at the two and said “No, but I think Timmy’s about to grow up way faster than I originally hoped.”

“Oh. Well, we COULD just drop a bucket of cold water on them. But that would spoil the bacon surprise huh?” Cosmo suggested.

“No. But this is the perfect excuse to get you to take us on a long overdue vacation!” Wanda exclaimed as she poofed up a set of suitcases and grabbed Poof. “And this time we’re NOT going to Asgard.”

“Oh sure, let ONE WARG in and everybody considers you a threat!” Cosmo sighed as they winked away. Meanwhile, Tootie continued to ravish Timmy’s mouth with kisses until she broke it off and stared at Timmy’s face. “Now, aren’t you glad that I’m here to look after you instead of Vicky.”

“Infinitely.” Timmy nodded.

“Good. Now let me take care of the matter at hand.” She said as she moved downwards towards Timmy’s lap. Continuing to use her hand to keep his cock steady, Tootie playfully licked at the tip and sucked on the head for a bit, allowing Timmy to lean back a bit on his bed. Before Timmy knew it, Tootie moved her head down quickly, taking almost the entirety of his stiff member into her mouth before her gag reflex kicked in and forced her to move back up. “This is one of those hidden talents I hear some girls have, isn’t it?” Timmy asked her, but she merely gave a wink and thumbs up as she continued to work he magic, slowly moving her head up and down while using her tongue to help stimulate him further. Her other hand playfully caressed his balls as he stroked the back of her head. Timmy’s initial fear of his overzealous girl interest would be replaced by an overwhelming desire to allow her to do with him whatever she desired and he greatly enjoyed the benefits of her affection. Soon her pace would increase and she would alternate between longs sucks to taking his cock out and giving the side of his shaft long and rough licks with her tongue. It was almost too much for him to take.

“Tootie---I’m gonna—“

Tootie quickly placed the head of his cock in her mouth and rapidly jerked it up and down. Seconds later, a huge burst of cum shot out from his cock right into her mouth, almost completely coating her tongue and the back of he throat. Gulping it all down, she let a small amount trickle down the side of her mouth as she looked up and him and smiled. “Gee, how much were you holding in there?” she laughed.

“It’s a long story.” Timmy answered. “Let’s just say it’s hard to get any alone time here when my parents are constantly breaking my doors and/or walls down.”

“I don’t even want to imagine the bills your contractors send you.” Tootie replied as she looked again at his cock, still quite erect. “And since this bad boy still seems to be up and about, I think a little therapy is in order.”

“Hey, you’re in charge now, I’m not going to object.”

“Somehow, I knew you wouldn’t.”

“Alright, I’m here. Let me get this over with.” Trixie Tang sighed.

Trixie made it a habit never to go over to anyone else’s house unless she absolutely, positively had to. However, she had been out sick for a week and she needed the notes for her history class in a bad way. And the only person who had actually bothered to retain the notes was the one guy who no one ever thought would do so.

She stood outside the Turner residence, cursing the luck she had in relying on Timmy for help. Yes, he was a nice guy, but his efforts to woo her was, honestly borderline pathetic. If it wasn’t for his love of Crimson Chin, she would not really have given him the time of day. She just hoped he wouldn’t try any sort of lame come on during her visit. “Steady Trixie, let him complement you and then just get the notes and be on your way. And if he touches you, Tiger Knee to the junk.” She raised her hand to knock on the door but as she did so, the door slowly creaked inwards.

“That’s odd. I hope nothing is wrong.” Trixie said to herself. Trixie quietly let herself in and locked the door behind her, taking out a pair of nunchucks as she did so. (In Dimmsdale, there was a provision, the ‘Eastman-Laird Act’ that allowed young females to carry ninja weapons as long as they were registered with the police.) The house seemed quiet and, for the most part, intact. Nothing seemed out of place or disturbed and as far as she can tell, nothing was missing, there was no sign of forced entry or a scuffle. She gazed up the stairs and carefully made her way up, s canning the area, her body tense and ready to let loose with a flurry of lethal nunchuck fury. Nearing the corner, she heard a rather muffled gasp. Uh oh…I hope that Timmy’s ok, she thought to herself. Making her way to the entrance of Timmy’s room, she slowly opened the door and peeked in. What she saw made her jaw drop.

On the bed laid Timmy, gazing up with a smile at Tootie, who was on top of him. Her skirt, black vest and panties were discarded to the side of the bed and her white shirt was wide open, exposing her bare breasts to him. She was hard at work, bouncing up and down on Timmy’s stiff cock as he held a firm grip on her ass, thrusting deep inside of her. Her hands clenched his shoulders tightly as she moaned, lost in a haze of lust. “Oh YES!!” Tootie screamed. “Just like that Timmy, just keep doing that!!”

“Oh my…is Timmy actually…” Trixie whispered to herself as she watched the two of them, engaged in one hell of a passionate session of lovemaking, completely oblivious to her presence. Trixie could not wrench her eyes away from the sight; it was so hard to believe that a guy like Timmy, who had practically defined the word goofy and Tootie, a girl who set new standards for pursuing one man in ridiculous fashion, who be going at it like wild rabbits in heat. But, as she continued to watch, she couldn’t help but feel envious of the girl. In the middle of his room, getting the fuck of a lifetime…it was turning her on like she wouldn’t believe.

Before Trixie knew it, she found one of her hands had made its way down her skirt and into her panties, furiously rubbing her lower lips. Biting her lip, she held back a moan as she continued to watch them, their eyes locked on one another. Soon, one of Timmy’s hands would reach up and fondle one of Tootie’s breasts, sending a shiver down her spine as he did so. Instinctively, Trixie would follow suit, hiking up her sweater and using her other hand to fondle her own breast while slipping two fingers inside of herself, pumping them in and out with the same speed as Timmy’s hip movement. Trixie soon found herself locked in full blown Lust Mode, focusing on the sight before her and enjoying the thrill of being a voyeur. Eventually, for both Trixie and Tootie, there would be a climax.

“OH FUCK YESSSSSS!!!”

Tootie came hard, her pussy tightly gripping Timmy’s cock as she did so, arching backwards as she soaked his cock with her fluids. It took a while for the orgasm that ripped through her body to subside, but when it did, she fell back downwards on top of him. Timmy let out a sigh as she looked and him and smiled, saying “I get the distinct impression you really enjoyed that.”

“You think?”

OH GOD YES!!”

The two of them shot a look towards Timmy’s doorway as Trixie fell in, her own orgasm taking in effect. The young debutante writhed on the floor in pleasure, gasping for air as the two of them gawked at her, one hand still in her panties. After a short minute, Trixie’s eyes fluttered open and saw that the two of them were looking at her. She yelped and shot back up, wiping her hand on her leg. “Uh…I can explain...”

“You came here for my history notes, right?” Timmy asked.

“And I left the door open.” Tootie concluded.

“Yes, you did,” Trixie nodded “so naturally, I assumed that something was wrong. So I came in, with my nunchucks of course, and I looked around the house. Then I heard gasps coming from your room and saw you two going at it, so I got confused but turned on by you and—you know what, screw this!”

To the shock of Timmy, Trixie walked over and grabbed Tootie’s shoulders, kissing the bespectacled girl right in front of him. And the shock was driven even further when Tootie returned the favor, sticking her tongue in her mouth. The two stopped after about a minute before Timmy said “Uh, I was not aware you had bi-sexual tendencies.”

“I get hit on by a lot of girls in my other outfit.” Trixie replied to him with a smile. Removing her skirt and panties, she said to Tootie “I do believe you were doing something with young Mr. Turner here.”

“Oh yeah…”

Tootie began riding Timmy once again, enjoying the sensation of his cock moving up and down her pussy all over again. As she did so, Trixie discarded her sweater and got onto the bed, straddling his bed so that she was facing Tootie. Reaching down with one hand, she spread her pussy lips wide open and said to Timmy “Now then, let’s see if you can’t do something down here.”

Taking heed, Timmy grasped either side of Trixie’s legs and began his work, licking the insides of her sopping wet opening and occasionally hitting her sensitive clit. As she did so, Trixie reached over and fondled one of Tootie’s breasts with one hand, placing the other hand on her shoulder to steady herself. Tootie in return reached down with her free hand and roughly rubbed up and down her nub, multiplying the effects of Timmy’s own tongue work. The three would do this, until Trixie let out a loud and boisterous cry, coming all over Timmy’s tongue as she did so. A few seconds later as Trixie came down from her high, Tootie quickly removed herself from Timmy and lay back on the bed, spreading her legs apart. “So, Trixie,” Tootie said with a coy look, “Can you give it out as well as you can take it?”

Tootie’s answer came as Trixie dived forward, placing her head in between Tootie’s legs. Tootie groaned in ecstasy as Trixie plunged her tongue deep inside Tootie’s box, while Tootie rubbed her own clit as she watched. A few seconds later, Trixie felt a pair of hands grasp her hips and lift them slight upwards as she felt the head of Timmy’s cock rub against her entrance. “Don’t mind me,” Timmy said. “I’m just here for support.”

“Go right ahead, I could use it!”

The feeling of pain that hit her as Timmy pushed his cock inside her was like a electric stabbing, but it was quickly replaced by jolts of pure bliss as Timmy steadily thrust in and out of her. It was way better than the custom made Crimson Chin dildo she secretly bought for herself and the added thrill of eating out another girl as she was getting fucked was even more of a turn on than she thought. Tootie’s gasps became more frequent and her hand movements more intense, her hands pinching her clit and nipple as the sight of the most popular girl giving in to her most base of desires with the two of them fueled her own lust. Timmy, for the most part, just enjoyed the ride.

OH GOD YES!!"

FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEEE!!!”

Tootie and Trixie came hard, the former erupting in Trixie’s mouth, the latter all around Timmy’s cock, a torrent of orgasmic wonder overtaking the both of them. As she came down from her high, she still could feel Timmy furiously pounding her from behind. This would continue until…

“Oh man…HERE I COME!”

Trixie removed herself from Timmy’s body and before he could say anything else, grabbed his cock, bending down just in time to let a blast of cum splatter all over her face and breasts. She smiled as he gasped for breath, licking her lips as she quickly sucked him off, using her mouth to clean off the combined fluids of the two girls. Tootie would soon lean over and assist with that task, also taking time to lick the excess amount of cum off her face. Timmy flopped down onto his bed as he looked at the two and asked “So, what do you guys wanna do for the rest of the day?”

Timmy whistled as he closed the door to his locker at school when Chester and AJ approached him. “Hey Timmy! Heard your parents went on an ‘business trip’ to Hawaii this week,” Chester said eagerly, “so I was thinking maybe this would be a good time to hit the town tonight!”

“They’re showing ‘The Unmentionables 3’ tonight at Fu Manchu’s! It’s said to be Sylvester Calzone’s best work! And Arnold Schwartzengerman has more than 5 scenes this time!” AJ crowed.
    “Cool, but can we do it tomorrow? I kinda have plans tonight.”

“Plans? You?” Chester scoffed. A couple of seconds later, Tootie walked by, stopping only to kiss Timmy on the forehead and winked, saying seductively “See you later, dreamboat.” Chester blinked in confusion as AJ said to his friend “Ok, that makes sense in a weird way, but are you sure you can’t put it off?”

Trixie then proceeded to walk up to Timmy and give him a light kiss on the cheek as she said “See you for the history study session later Timmy!” and walked off. Timmy turned to AJ and nodded, replying “Yeah, I’m pretty certain.” As he walked away, AJ blinked and said to Chester “I think I may be confused, but I think I saw two girls, one a lovesick fan girl and the other the most popular female here, kiss Timmy.”

“Either he’s mind controlling them or this is the fall out of a early morning sequence of events that resulted in him having hot passionate sex with the both of them.”

AJ thought for a second. “Somehow, option 2 seems fitting. You realize, of course, this means you’ll have to date Veronica.”

“Aw, why me?!!”

“Because Elmer already has a girlfriend and Sanjay is…you know.”

“Not that there’s anything wrong with it!”

EPILOUGE- A DAY LATER

“Ah, now this is the best ‘business junket’ I’ve ever been given!” Mr. Turner sighed as he relaxed in the lawn chair next to his wife, sipping from a very large glass of an exotic fruit juice. They were seated in an area overlooking the beach, the rays of the sun bearing down on their somehow evenly tanned bodies. Mrs. Turner, with sunglasses on her face and a rather serene plastered on, nodded in agreement and added “Plus with all of the sales you made, we can afford to stay here an extra 2 days!”

“Who’d thought I’d sell so many pencils to that one guy from Scranton? The guy must really need all the stationary he can get.”

“I just hope Timmy and Tootie are getting along just fine,” Mrs. Turner said in concern “I know it must be rather odd to have her babysit instead of Vicky.”

“Excuse me, did you just say Tootie was looking after Timmy?”

Mr. and Mrs. Turner looked up from their seats to the source of the voices that were inquiring about Tootie. Before them stood her parents, also both dressed in similar vacation clothes. However, Tootie’s dad had underneath his arms a surfboard while Tootie’s mom had a speargun.

“Uh, yeah. Wait, what are you doing here?” Mr. Turner asked.

“It’s a funny thing. First, Vicky somehow got a guest spot on this reality show, something about camping. We didn’t care, just as long as she was out of the house! Then, the next day, we won an all expense paid vacation to Hawaii!”

“We knew Tootie could take care of herself,” Tootie’s mom explained, “what with once surviving alone in the woods with only a makeshift staff, a pocket knife and a warthog’s liver made into a handy water pouch, but we didn’t think all of this was too big of a coincidence.”

“This is Tootie we’re talking about.” Mrs. Turner reminded everyone. The 4 of them blinked before Tootie’s dad added “Yeah, your son’s probably not a virgin anymore.”

“Hold on, let me call him. I don’t think he’s in any real danger.” Mr. Turner fished out his cell phone from the inner depths of his pocket and quickly dialed his house phone. Seconds later, he heard Timmy’s voice, slightly hyper, as Timmy said “Hello?”

“Hey Timmy! It’s me, Dad! Just calling to make sure you and Tootie are making out—er I mean, I hope you two are doing well.”

“Huh? Oh yeah, totally! She’s,uh, been quite civil.”

“Wait, you mean she actually hasn’t come on to you in any way?”

“Not exactly…I mean, no she’s been well mannered. She’s even in a study session with me and Trixie! Everyone’s been getting along great! So, how’s your business junket?”

“OH THAT?! Uh, swell, gotta get back, I just ran into Tootie’s parents, er I mean business associates! We need to close this deal! See you later soon!” Mr. Turner quickly hung up the phone as he said “Yeah, he’s not a virgin.”

“So, what do you potential future in-laws wanna do now?” Mrs. Turner asked. Tootie’s mom blushed as she said “Are you guys familiar with Hedonism by any chance?”

Timmy hung up the phone and said “I don’t think they suspect a thing.”

“Phew, that’s good to hear—oh YES!! Just like that!” Tootie moaned. Currently, the two of them were located in the Turner living room; Timmy was seated on the couch sans pants and currently had Tootie riding him in the reverse cowgirl position, casually rubbing her breasts and using one hand to rub her clitoris. Tootie, naked save only for her stockings asked “Timmy, did he say anything about my parents by any chance?”

“I think so. Why?”

“This is probably not the best time to mention that my mom has swinger tendencies.”

“All things considered, I’m not really too surprised!”

“Most would be—OHH! God, Trixie, you ARE GOOD!!” Tootie looked down at Trxie, who was situated between their legs, her hands placed on Tootie’s hips. The young girl, completely naked, was busy using her tongue to lick up and down the thrusting shaft making its way up and down the inner passages of Tootie’s pussy while occasionally taking time to lick at her red hot button. Trixie looked up at the panting Tootie and smiled, saying ‘Well, I did get an A in human anatomy.”
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Another great repost for all you newbies. Got it already. The 3Ts-Timmy, Tootie and Trixie. Lovely way to be wakened up. Once again, thanks, NO PANTS!

Comment

Working...
    X