Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Andrea's Alcove of Literary Erotica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrea's Alcove of Literary Erotica

Hi everyone! My name, for the purposes of writing erotic fiction that is, is Andrea Potter. I am a married woman in her 20's and a lover of all things television, books, and movies. Because of this, I have often found myself thinking of scenarios "ala, rule34" between characters within these universes. Sometimes I actually manage to put these thoughts and fantasies into written form for others to enjoy. Now I haven't written in quite a while, as I have had a family to take care of, but my spouse has encouraged me on many occasions to do what I love and writing is one of those things. I do hope you enjoy, and feel free to make note of any issues you may have with my writing or even requests for future stories (although it's better to send requests as a private message. I am in no means an accomplished writer and will have many flaws when it comes to my grammar and formatting, but I do try my best.

Thanks again and enjoy your one-handed reading!
    Last edited by AndreaPotter; 09-04-2016, 05:36 PM.

One Punch Man

Attached will be a continuing story within the world of the anime series of the same name. It will include consensual M/F sex and very few kinks. I felt since it will be my first jaunt into the world of erotic writing in a long time that I should start with something vanilla, but do not worry, my stories can get quite... interesting at times. Look for those in future writings from other universes.

As of SEPT. 5TH, 2016 the book includes all acts up to ACT 2. Stayed tuned for future updates, I will update the .pdf file attached as needed in order to maintain organization within my thread and post whenever I have done so. Thank you!

All artists are given my permission to use the sequences and actions described by my work in order to create their own interpretation of events. They need only refer to their inspiration by my name if they wish to give thanks for their inspiration.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AndreaPotter; 09-05-2016, 04:10 PM. Reason: Update - Added Act 2

Comment

Attempting to write one portion of a story a day in order to build back up my writing muscles. Just added Act 2 of my One Punch Man episode. This time featuring *gasp* actual sex! Hope you enjoy!

Comment

A Collection of Short Stories

I have successfully found and organized a small number of short stories I wrote over 7 years ago when I first joined WWOEC. With thanks to the WaybackMachine and an individual who resubmitted my writings on another website I have mixed feelings about sharing these with everyone. Maybe it would have been best if these were to have stayed lost on the internet. But they show the growth I made as an author, both with my writing skills and my maturity towards erotic fiction. If you will excuse the amateur quality of these stories I'm sure you can appreciate them for what they were. I hope you enjoy.
        Attached Files

Comment

Wizards of Waverly Place
          Another success! I found an organized another small collection of my old writings. This time one of my favorites. It's an incest-based storyline involving the Russo family of a popular Disney Channel TV series of the same name. I had a good many fans of this one, although reading back through it I can see the faults in my writing style. I hope you all enjoy it and maybe I will continue the tale in the future. (Or quite possibly a modern rewriting in full book form.) ENJOY!
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X