Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[POLL] Help Me Choose What Stories To Focus On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [POLL] Help Me Choose What Stories To Focus On

Over the last week I've written down a number of writing prompts and plot lines to write. However, I do want to try and write for my readers just as much as for myself. Please vote on which stories you would like to see the most and I will use this poll to organize the plots in order of writing. Thanks greatly! Hopefully this poll gets some good exposure and I can get some good responses. Also please feel free to leave a message with requests if you have any, whether for the stories listed or stories you want to see.

Choices:
    • Star Trek: The Original Series - QT
      • A Q arrives on the bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise under the command of Captain Kirk. Wanting to understand humans from the point of view of their sexuality, "QT" (ie. Cutie) seduces each of the famous crew members in perverted ways. Will most likely include a variety of tags, possibly a scene where Spock is with a loli.
    • Fallout - Vault-Tec Repopulation Experiment 119
      • A vault where a single family is experimented on in order to test preventative inbreeding methods. Will obviously focus on incest.
    • Batman - The Brave and the Bouncy
      • Harley Quinn wants to become Batman's sidekick and tries many methods to accomplish her goal. M/F with various sexual acts.
    • The Flash - Primal Urges
      • Gorilla Grodd kidnaps Caitlin Snow and uses his mind-control ability to make her his gorilla-bride. Flash tries to save her. Bestiality theme.
    • Stranger Things - What Friends Are For
      • Eleven and the boys experiment in the basement when trying to find out how to increase her powers and save their friend from the Upside-Down. boy-boy-boy-girl.
    • Star Wars: Rebels - Ezra, Above and Beyond
      • The crew of the Ghost enjoy some downtime while hiding from Imperial search crews. Ezra is lauded for his recent heroic efforts by Hera. b/F.
    Star Trek: The Original Series
    0%
    Fallout
    11.11%
    Batman
    33.33%
    The Flash
    0%
    Stranger Things
    11.11%
    Star Wars: Rebels
    44.44%

At last! A story has taken the lead. I have been busy this weekend but tomorrow I shall get in some writing. I will leave this poll up for use in seeing what story shall be next. Thanks for the votes!

Comment

It seems Star Wars: Rebels has taken the lead. In order to remain consistent however I shall finish the Batman story first as I have finalized the plot-point guide and am working my way through the fleshing out part of my writing process. However to be fair I shall also create a plot guide for Rebels so I can go straight into writing once I have completed the first story. Thanks again for the input and as always feel free to make requests or suggestions if any.

Comment

Working...
      X