Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

G.I. Joe: The Scent of Passion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.I. Joe: The Scent of Passion

AUTHOR'S NOTE

And I'm back with a massive update right now. This story was inspired by a certain episode of the classic G.I. Joe animated series and features two women that pretty much caught my attention as a kid. Basically, this answers the question "What if the events of Eau De Cobra took a very very sexy turn?" And you get the answer right now...

She quickly closed the cabin door behind her, her breathing rapid. This is NOT what I expected to happen. This can’t be happening! She mentally screamed to herself. Of course, she knew that there would be a possible risk of interference, but THIS, this was…unexpected.

COBRA’s plan was simple enough: Socrates Airtes, the world’s wealthiest bachelor and a shipping tycoon, was looking for a suitable woman to become his wife. After stumbling upon an ancient formula via intensive research, Baroness had come up with a rather simple but possibly effective plan. The love potion, which was used as a perfume by Cleopatra herself, would be sprayed on Baroness and she would come into contact with Socrates who would no doubt fall for the COBRA agent. She would marry him and the tycoon’s fortune would be under their control, giving them a vast controlling stake in the shipping industry. Of course, this plan did not sit well with Destro, but Cobra Commander wanted only results. Even the trial proved promising: a female COBRA agent was sprayed with it and Storm Shadow was put in the same room as her. The usually stoic and focused ninja would, seconds later fawn over the woman. It should be noted a week later that the ninja had immediately professed his sorrow at his rather ‘unprofessional’ behavior’ and would bear the responsibilities of seeing to the welfare of his unborn child. The female agent was let go with full pension and benefits. (The last thing Cobra Commander had wanted to deal with was inter-agent paternity issues)

The problem that had faced Baroness now, however, was an entirely different matter altogether. She had gotten aboard Socrates’ yacht and infiltrated the party as a guest, dressed in a very engaging black strapless evening dress and white elbow length gloves with high heels. This would get any man’s attention, but the perfume she sprayed onto herself was added insurance. As expected, Socrates was enthralled by her presence. But, as usual for her line of work, she encountered interference, mainly two agents of G.I. Joe. Flint and Lady Jaye, two of the best field agents on the payroll, had also infiltrated the party, Flint dressed in a rather complementing white tuxedo (The man had style, she had to admit) and Lady Jaye in a white evening gown of her own with a rather intriguing cleavage. The Baroness, naturally, had to work quickly- as she had danced with Flint, she sprayed a little more of the perfume on herself in order to get Flint to toss Lady Jaye off of the ship. But there was one thing she did not count on: namely Destro’s jealousy.

2 minutes later, she looked down at the spot in the ocean where Flint and Destro were tossed at by Socrates’ men. She could certainly understand her longtime partner and lover being jealous but there was a time and place for these sort of things. This was not it. She had to make her move. Raising her hand to her temple, she said in a rather faint voice. “I’m not feeling too good…” and proceeded to faint backwards, in the hopes that Socrates would catch her. As she did, a pair of arms firmly grasped her. But it was not who she expected: looking up, she saw that the person currently embracing her was Lady Jaye. A smirk crossed her face as she replied “Hmm, you know, you’re not looking so hot. Maybe you should take a rest somewhere and lie down.”

“I have a cabin you can stay in while you rest,” Socrates recovered, “and I’ll see to it you are not disturbed.”

Baroness continued to look up at Lady Jaye. Slowly, she felt…odd. Baroness did not know why, but she never really noticed just how much more beautiful the Joe agent looked when she let herself be more feminine. And the dress she wore that evening seemed to accentuate her features more. She wouldn’t mind slipping away with her and—

Uh oh. This is not good!

Almost immediately, she jumped out of her arms. Fanning herself, she said to Socrates “I think I will take you up on that offer. Where is that room?”

“This is not right.” Baroness said to herself as she slowed her breathing down. “I should not be attracted to another woman like that, especially a woman like HER!” Baroness then wiped her brow, going through the events again, trying to figure out what was going on. She sprayed just the right amount of perfume on her body, as far as she knew there were no other side effects. Except…

Mentally, she went back over the translations of the ancient texts on the tablet. The formula for the perfume was very precise and told only to use a certain amount at any given time. Baroness had sprayed herself with the perfume twice that night, once for Socrates and once for Flint. Perhaps that was why the perfume was not to be used in such a way. After all, too much of a chemical in the human body at any given time tended to have quite dire consequences. “Damn!” Baroness cursed to herself. “This is not going as well as I had hoped. Perhaps its better I slip out of here before Lady Jaye—“

An image suddenly raced into her mind. It was quite unmistakable- she could see herself again in Jaye’s company but this time, instead of their usual life or death struggle, she was in her arms, letting the brunette do with her whatever she pleased. Lady Jaye’s hands roamed all over her body as she passionately kissed the Baroness all around her face and neck, giving her the sort of attention that she desperately craved from Destro himself. Eventually, her hands made their way down to her most sensitive area and—

Oh God NO!! Not now, Baroness moaned to herself. There was no escaping it; she needed to have some sort of release before she was driven mad with lust. She needed to make it quick, before anything else could possibly make her situation get any more awkward. Then again, just how much more awkward could she feel now?

“This may be much easier than I thought,” Lady Jaye mumbled to herself as she approached the cabin. “Still, this is the Baroness we’re talking about. I should be on my toes.”

Separating herself from Socrates was easier than she had anticipated; she had volunteered to ‘check’ on the Baroness to see if she was any better. It was what happened after that was a bit tricky.

Unknown to the Baroness, when she had collapsed backwards into her arms, Jaye had quickly, and without too much trouble, removed the perfume from her handbag. As Lady Jaye set the perfume down on a table nearby while she looked for her spare communicator, another random partygoer had set eyes upon the troublesome fragrant. What followed afterwards was best described as a mini melee; several desperate women fought among themselves for the chance to use the very same perfume that they had observed Baroness use in her efforts to woo the billionaire until it somehow landed into the bay below. Currently underneath the waves, both G.I. Joe and COBRA forces were vying to get back the perfume, but Lady Jaye was more concerned right now with catching her prey.

Cautiously, Lady Jaye touched the door knob of the cabin and slowly turned it. It was, oddly enough, unlocked. “Almost too easy.” Lady Jaye whispered. “Better hope she really is alone in there.” Looking back and forth, she saw no one else approaching her location. Pushing the door in slowly, Lady Jaye craned her neck to peek inside. She was definitely not prepared for what she saw next.

The cabin itself was fairly large, with a very comfortable looking bed with red satin covers. Standing at the foot of the bed, with her back to her, was the Baroness. What the COBRA agent was doing however was decidedly not what she had in mind. The Baroness was leaning forward, using one hand to keep herself steady on the bed. The other hand, as far as Lady Jaye could tell, was located somewhere underneath her dress, given her general position and motions. Gasps of pleasure could be heard escaping from the lips of her quarry. Listening closely, Lady Jaye could hear a faint buzzing, muffled though. Wow…it’s a good thing that Shipwreck isn’t here, she said mentally. It was apparent to her that the Baroness had no idea she was not alone right now. Recognizing an opportunity when it presented itself, Lady Jaye slipped into the room, making as little noise as possible, and then closed the door and locked it with a very audible click.

A small ‘eep!’ escaped from the Baroness’ lips as she looked over her shoulder. Behind her stood Lady Jaye, arms folded with a grin and upraised eyebrow on her face. “Care to explain what’s going on?” Lady Jaye asked.

“Do you MIND?” Baroness gasped. “I’m trying to---UHHH---finish up. At the very least give me 5 more minutes, I’d extend the very same courtesy to you!”

“You’ll forgive me if I am a bit skeptical about that,” Jaye replied, “but since you seem to be continuing despite my presence, I have to ask just what’s up.”

“Apparently there is a---OHHH—rather bothersome side effect to Cleopatra’s love potion,” Baroness panted, still focused on the task at hand. “If you don’t use the correct amount---AHHH---you seem to be open to some of your more base desires. And apparently you. of all people, instigated it.”

“Me?” Lady Jaye tilted her head to her side. “Ok, maybe I am quite the looker to most but that is kind of…out there.”

“Don’t let it get to your---YES---head. It’s mainly the potion talking. Had I been in the right frame of—MMM---mind right now, I would be engaging you in battle instead of—OH FUCK—this!”

This was too good an opportunity to pass up, Baroness realized. She was vulnerable, easy to apprehend. It was only a matter of time before Lady Jaye would take the sensible action, move in and—

“Since you’re all worked up, it wouldn’t be too bad if I help you out there, right?”

Say WHAT?

Before the Baroness knew it, Lady Jaye was behind her. Wrapping her arms around her lithe frame, Jaye pulled Baroness up and held her tightly to her own body, Jaye’s chest pressing against her back. One arm, wrapped around her waist, had a hand grasp one of her breasts and slowly knead and fondle it, pinching a nipple through the fabric. The other one slid down towards her lower regions, slowly sliding up and down over that area. The Baroness moaned lowly as Lady Jaye observed “Wow, you weren’t kidding, you’re practically soaked down here!”

“Yes, anyone can—uh---see that!” she rasped. “But really, I don’t need your help, I can do this on my—“ Whatever the Baroness was going to say was lost to the winds as Jaye fiercely kissed the raven haired temptress, forcing her tongue into her mouth. The Baroness could do nothing but moan and, surprising even herself, returned the favor, sticking her own tongue into her captor’s mouth. As they broke the kiss off, the Baroness noted “I guess a truce is in order then.”

“Glad to see you’re getting on track. Now then, let’s see what else is going on down there.”

Noting the long slit in the Baroness’ dress, Jaye hiked part of it up and slid her hand underneath, gliding her fingers across the clit and sending a pleasant shiver throughout her body. The Baroness now was almost like putty in her hand as Jaye moved her fingers across the red hot digit. As she shifted herself down further to where the Baroness’ hand was she felt something solid where her pussy should be. “Did you actually bring a—“

“Vibrator? Yes. I was planning on using it in my seduction of Socrates but—“

“Hey, it never hurts to be prepared.” Jaye smiled. “Let’s have a taste shall we?” Jaye pushed her hand aside and with a wet sucking sound, pulled the stiff sexual aid from within Baroness’s entrance. Holding up the large black object to the light, she saw it was absolutely soaked, literally dripping on her hands. Licking it up and down next to her face, Lady Jaye smiled seductively and said “Mmm, you taste pretty nice to me. Wanna see for yourself?”

“I don’t think saying no is in my best interests.” Baroness gasped. Nodding her head, Lady Jaye held the vibrator up to the Baroness’ mouth and watched as she eagerly slid the vibrator in and out of her mouth, enjoying her own juices. As she did so, she felt Lady Jaye slip two fingers inside of her snatch, pumping them in and out slowly and allowing her to enjoy the attention that was being afforded to her. While they were bitter enemies on the battlefield, they still had a certain amount of respect for one another and it showed with what Jaye had done. Soon the Baroness let her dress fall to the floor, letting her near nude body embrace the open air. The touch of Jaye’s hands on her bare breasts was electric, mesmerizing to be precise.

Eventually, the vibrator was taken out of her mouth and the Baroness found herself bent over the foot of the bed. Spreading her legs apart, Lady Jaye took the time to slowly rub her hand over the Baroness’ slit, saying to her “And has Destro ever done anything like this for you?”

“Very rarely. It’s a wonder if you can get a man to attend to those sort of needs,” Baroness groaned, reaching back and sliding a couple of fingers over her clit. Bending down, Lady Jaye said “I guess I could remedy that.”

Eagerly, Jaye licked up and down her labia, drawing gasps of pleasure from her target. The Baroness licked her own lips in pleasure, enraptured by the skillful way in which Jaye had began pleasing her, roughly brushing up against her burning red nub from time to time. Eventually, Jaye got a lot bolder. Using two of her fingers to spread the moist lips apart, she stuck her tongue right in and eagerly ate her out, making her moan deeper. If Destro had ever bothered to learn how to properly use skills such as this, she would be more attentive to him. She moaned louder as Jaye continued, biting her lip, her breathing becoming more and more ragged. But soon it would all reach the crescendo as she felt her center about to explode.

“OH LADY JAYE YESSSS!!!!” Baroness screamed as she came, bathing the tongue of Lady Jaye in her cum. The Baroness felt the climax hit her as hard as an RPG hitting the side of an Abrahams tank, and she relished every second of it. Lady Jaye smiled, knowing she had actually made one of her most persistent enemies moan her name. But she was not quite done. Lightly slapping her ass, Lady Jaye then rose from her spot and made her way onto the bed in front of Baroness. “So…still feeling the effects of the potion?” she asked. The Baroness weakly smiled as she nodded and said “Oddly enough, it’s just as strong as before. I don’t think it’s going to be this easy to shake off.”

“Good, because you can return the favor for me.” Lady Jaye then reached back and undid the straps to her dress, letting them fall and exposing her breasts to the Baroness. The large and ample bosom of the Joe agent made her mouth water and her pussy wet all over again as Jaye leaned back onto the headboard, hiking her dress up and spreading her legs apart to show that not only was she not wearing any panties, she was very neatly shaven underneath. “I guess you know what needs to be done, huh?” Jaye coyly teased her.

“Yo Joe.”

Baroness immediately dived in and started to lick and suckle on one of Jaye’s exposed breasts, fondling it passionately. Her other hand made its way towards her pussy and began to slide up and down, enabling it to quickly become wet from the immediate contact. Baroness slowly rubbed Jaye’s clit in a circle, making her sharply gasp at the feeling of her gloved hands against her exposed pleasure button. While Baroness worked her voodoo, Jaye picked the vibrator back up from her side and began sliding it in and out of her own mouth, again enjoying the tastes of her fluids that were still lingering on it. But she wanted more now. Much, much more. Popping it out of her mouth, Jaye tapped her on the shoulders and held the black pleasure bringer to her eyes. “So, how good are you with this?”

“Allow me to demonstrate, my dear. I think you’ll find I am very effective at this sort of thing.”

Grinning, Baroness grabbed the vibrator from Jaye’s hands and moved her head down to between her legs. With a firm grip on her personal plaything, Baroness slowly rubbed it up and down Jaye’s lips, enjoying the sounds of Jaye’s low moans reaching her ears. It didn’t matter to her now whether or not she was still under the potion’s Sapphic spell; she was going to enjoy this part of her job as much as possible. She continued to slide it across the clit until Jaye reached down and parted her pussy lips open. With that signal, Baroness then made her move and slid the ersatz penis inside of Jaye. Then, with a simple click, the Baroness turned the vibrator onto its highest setting, sending ripples of intense erotic shock into Jaye’s body. “Holy FUCK!!” Jaye moaned, “You get off on this?”

“Yes, quite. The more intense the better would you agree?” she smiled as she began pumping it in and out of Jaye’s sopping wet hole. Jaye could only grunt in agreement as the vibrator made its way in and out of her body. Baroness reached back with her other free hand and slid two fingers inside of her, matching her other hand’s movements. Jaye reached down with one of her own hands and began rubbing her clit eagerly. The other free hand would make its way to the back of the Baroness’ head and pull it closer to her snatch. Not one to refuse an invitation, Baroness began eagerly licking Lady Jaye’s clit, sending even more intense shockwaves over her body. Lady Jaye’s gasps and moans began becoming more and more intense as Baroness ravished her, and the Baroness was lost in her own haze of ecstasy, lapping at Jaye for all she was worth. It would all soon be too much for her to take as Jaye felt her climax about to erupt.

“YESSSS OH YESSS!!!” Jaye screamed, her eyes almost rolling back in her head as the orgasm smashed its way throughout her body. She gripped the Baroness’ head hard as she came, arching her back upwards. The Baroness soon would be writing in pleasure from her own orgasm as she let herself go, feeling her pussy tighten around her own fingers which were now being completely soaked. Eventually, the two of them settled down, gasping for breath. Slowly pulling her vibrator out of Jaye’s pussy, Baroness licked at it and tasted Jaye’s own juices on it. “Mmm, you don’t taste too bad yourself.” Baroness smiled as she held it up to Jaye’s mouth and allowed her to lick it off.

“Thank you. So…what now?”

“No doubt our respective parties are still undergoing their own operation. We will have to return eventually, of course.”

“Yeah I was afraid of that.” Baroness then scurried up to Jaye and, surprisingly enough, removed the rest of Jaye’s dress from her body. She then pulled Jaye to the center of the bed and shifted her body to the 69 position. “I did say ‘eventually’ didn’t I?” Baroness pointed out as she spread Jaye’s pussy lips apart and began licking.”

“Good point.” Jaye agreed as she began her own licking motions. This was going to be one long mission.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Awesome! Great tale
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Working...
    X