Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

City Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Mouse

The story is around 29 000 words long, so I've stuck it into a .rtf document in the .zip, which can be opened with practically any word processor in existance, including the one which is installed default with Windows. In the other I've included the other stories, which I did have up on these forums a couple of years back.

In short, City Mouse is a science fiction piece about a fellow named Troy Salcedo - who happens to be a genetically engineered and surgically modified mouse, which in 2105 is known as a 'Furry', just another product of Man's tinkering with nature. Troy - home in San Iadras temporarily - meets a girl and the usual sort of thing eventually comes to pass.

If you want to read it online rather than downloading it, or the various other stories in the 'Spirit of '67' continuity, it wlil probably be easier to go here for that.

I am an attention whore and thrive on commentary, incidentally. :P
    Attached Files
Working...
X