Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Scooby Doo! Camp Scare: Counseling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooby Doo! Camp Scare: Counseling

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The next story is somewhat based on the Velma story, but it featurres Fred an Daphne this time with Trudy and Luke. Enjoy!!

“Sssh, keep it down. I don’t think the others heard us.” These were the hushed words that escaped from the lips of Trudy, one of the campers at Camp Little Big Moose. Dressed in her purple hoodie, black shorts and sneakers, the young teen was currently leading someone by his hand through the dense wood line of the forest; namely Luke, her current companion at camp. Still dressed in his camp shirt and shorts, Luke curiously asked “I don’t think anyone heard us either but just where the heck are we headed?”
    “The boathouse silly. Remember what I told you?”

“Oh right I almost forgot about that.”

The two of them had bonded quite well in their time spent at the camp thanks in no part to their counselors this year- specifically Fred Jone, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley and Shaggy Rogers (along with Scooby Doo who apparently could drive stick). Then again not every camper gets to solve a decades old mystery and help combine two camps along with aiding in the arrest of a gangster. But the last couple of days had seen both Luke and Trudy engaging in far more amorous pursuits, which were also aided by counselors Velma and Daphne in some way. Tonight though Trudy sought a different venue for the pair to hang out.

“I have to say the boathouse is kind of a odd choice.” Luke pointed out.

“I know but no one really goes in there. Besides, I think the other campers may be getting the same idea too. Remember those two kids from Oregon we ran into?”

“Oh yeah. That was awkward.” Luke blushed. “Hey, we’re here!”

The boathouse in question was small, and in fairly good shape considering it’s age. A single canoe sat idling near the dock, tied to the pier by a single frayed rope. As Luke looked about to see if the coast is clear he said “Maybe we could do a bit of skinny dipping after we get done. It sure seems like a good time as any to do so!”

“Sounds kinky.” Trudy smiled. “But first things first. Lets get inside and—uh do you hear that?”

Straining his ears, Luke replied “I think someone’s in the boathouse. Sounds familiar.” Trudy, sensing potential trouble, motioned for Luke to follow her as she crept over to one of the nearby windows. Peering inside, the two campers gasped in shock at what they saw.

“Wow!” Trudy whistled. “I didn’t think they’d try it again.”

The two of them saw something that probably would not be wise to do on Friday the 13th in the woods: inside of the boathouse were Fred and Daphne together. Both of their bodies on the floor, Daphne laid inverted on top of Fred, in her hands was his quite erect penis, glistening wet in the moonlight as Fred was currently preoccupied with the task of tracing his tongue up and down Daphne’s lower lips and clit. Both of their shorts laid discarded to the side nearby in a pile cobbled together. Daphne’s gasps were light as she casually noted “Wow Fred, you’re a little more attentive tonight!”

“Hey, it’s been a while since we’ve had time to ourselves,” Fred pointed out as he stopped licking long enough to answer her, “and you could kinda say I’ve gotten a little bit of inspiration.”

“Let me guess,, Jessica in her swimsuit?”

“Uh…”

“Hold that thought.” Daphne moved her head down as she prevented Fred from finishing his thought, slowing tracing her tongue around the head of his cock. Slowly she began sucking on the tip with her lps, forcing a gasp out of him. Before long, she moved her head down and took almost the entire length into her mouth, slowly sliding up and down.

Luke and Trudy stood in their spot at the window, their gaze fixed on what the two older counselors were doing. “I never figured Fred to be into something like this.” Luke slowly said.

“I know,” Trudy agreed, “he seems so straight laced. He probably organizes his socks too!”

“Ok, so what do we do now?” Luke pondered. “We can’t stay here.”

“Or can we?” Before Luke knew it, he felt Trudy’s hand slowly rub across his groin, a look of mischief in her eyes. She could feel his cock begin to harden from her meticulous touch and hoped he was getting the message. “There’s no reason why we can’t enjoy the view, is there?”

“Good…point…” Luke’s voice trailed off as he raised one of his hands and, in a rather bold move, slipped them underneath the hem of her shorts and down into her panties. Trudy gasped as she felt his fingers slowly glide up and down her lips, carefully pressing down o her clit as well. Luke could feel Trudy literally moisten upon contact as she continued her own actions; managing to somehow pull out his cock from his partially pulled down shorts, she slowly jerked the shaft as they continued to watch what was happening inside. Fred now had used two fingers to spread Daphne’s pussy lips apart, his tongue now deep inside of her as she continued to slowly deep throat her longtime companion. A few seconds later, she halted her actions and slightly rose up.

“Uh Daph, what are you—“

“Just doing something I think you’ll get a kick out of” Daphne undid the knot on her short tank top and pulled it open, allowing her breasts to bounce free. Taking his cock in-between the valued assets, she slowly rubbed them up and down his quivering member, making him gasp even louder.

“Whoa.” Luke moaned as he continued to watch. “she really knows what she’s doing.”

“Not surprised.” Trudy agreed. Now, keep an eye on them!” Luke was slightly confused by what she had said, that is until she stopped stroking his cock. Getting down in a kneeling position before him, Trudy then proceeded to lick the head of Luke’s cock slowly while in the meantime placing one hand down her shorts, inserting two of her fingers inside of her. She then pushed herself down on his cock, taking it inch by inch until she could no longer get it inside. Luke used one hand to steady himself as he held on. It was all he could do as he watched Daphne inside continue to titfuck Fred, licking at the tip of his cock while he tended to her needs, while simultaneously Trudy had eagerly sucked on his own cock, slowly moving his stiff as a rock tool in and out of her eager lips, the suckling sounds being the only other thing he heard at the moment. Another sound would soon pierce the night air as Daphne screamed in joy, her orgasm hitting her while Fred lapped up at the juices streaming forth from her.

“Phew…I needed that…” Daphne gasped. “But I’m not quite satisfied yet Freddie!” Daphne then rose from Fred’s body and shifted around, her lap now hovering over Fred’s. Reaching down and grasping the base of his shaft, Daphne yelped as she sat down and felt it slip past her very moist lips and into her waiting pussy. She leaned down and kissed Fred, her tongue intertwined with his as their hips moved in unison with one another. Daphne stopped kissing and smiled, asking Fred “So, still have Jessica on your mind?”

“Who?”

“I thought so.” Daphne moaned as she felt Fred’s hands slide down across her buttocks and grasp them firmly. She felt his thrust become harder and faster as he hands gripped his shoulders tightly, marveling at his eagerness. But then she looked towards the window of the boathouse…and smiled. “Uh, Fred?”

“Is there a problem?”

“No not a problem. Just…we have a couple of observers.”

“Huh?!” Fred went wide eyed but Daphne put a finger to his lips and said “Shh, don’t say anything! Besides, I think you should let Luke finish with what he’s doing.”

As she said this, Daphne gazed at what was happening outside at the window; Trudy was watching them now, her gaze fixed on the scene as Luke had taken her from behind. Her shorts were down and hung on one leg which was hung in the air by one of Luke’s arms. Her hoodie was lifted up to expose her breasts to the open air, one of them fondled lovingly by Luke’s other free hand, his shorts located around his ankles. Her hands kept a firm grip on the windowsill as she continued to watch Daphne get the ride of a lifetime while Luke eagerly pounded away at her pussy. “Oh GOD!” Trudy gasped in pleasure “Daphne’s really riding him!”

“I’d like to see for myself, but I’m enjoying myself a little too much right now!” Luke grunted. Trudy moaned in response as she said “Well, don’t let me interrupt you.”

Daphne’s moans began to increase as well, enjoying the show that the two were putting on, as Fred continued to pump in and out of her. A strained look crossed his face as he felt a familiar twitching well up in his loins. “Daphne…I can’t…”

“Just a little more…COME RIGHT ON MY ASS FREDDIE!!”

“URGGH!!” And with that last grunt, Fred quickly pulled out and felt a large load shoot out, covering part of Daphne’s ass with a long stream. Fred sighed deeply as he looked up at Daphne. “So, how’s my guy doing over there?”

“Oh, quite well.”

Trudy’s gaps became more audible as she bit her lip. Her own orgasm was about to hit as well. “Luke I’m gonna…”

“Me TOO!!”

The two of them quickly locked lips as she came, her pussy gripping his cock tightly as he felt her leak all over his pulsing member. A couple of seconds later, he pulled out and let her leg hit the ground as she bent over, letting loose with his own blast all over Trudy’s ass. The two teens caught their breath and Luke wiped his brow. “Ok…that was interesting.” He said.

“I’ll say. Didn’t know you two could put on quite a performance!” The two looked up to see Daphne and Fred staring at them from the side, both of them missing their respective shorts and Daphne’s shirt still wide open. A red blush crossed Fred’s face as he said to them “Uh, just for the record, I REALLY don’t o this too often—well not out in the woods or anything—that’s besides the point. Lets not let word of this get out.”

“Sure thing.” Luke agreed, “but uh just why were you two—“

“The cabins were getting a little cramped.” Daphne explained. “I suspect you two had the same idea.”

“Oh yeah. Shaggy’s karaoke sessions were getting longer than we needed them to.” Trudy replied.

“You know, I am still feeling a bit more adventurous,” Daphne continued. “Trudy, can I borrow Luke for a bit?”

“Sure. But I get Fred in return.”

“WHAT?” Fred gasped. Before he could say a word, Trudy walked forward and placed his cock in her hand, jerking it up and down briskly as she marveled at how quickly it hardened in her grip again. “Now, let’s see if your stamina is as good as I hope it is.” Trudy said to him. Bending down Trudy licked up and down the length of Fred’s shaft and, to his amazement, eagerly began to suck him off, using a hand to carefully caress his balls. Meanwhile, Luke currently found himself against the wall of the boathouse, Daphne smiling as she fondled his balls in her own hands, “So…I take it you enjoyed watching me titfuck Fred a lot.”

“A lot is a mild way of putting it.” Daphne cracked a smile and said “Ah, good! Then I should reward you for that.” Kneeling down in front of him, Daphne placed her hands on either side of his hips and slid her lips down and around his cock. Luke moaned in ecstasy as he placed a hand on her head while she continued to deep throat him, relishing the moment and being very thankful that no one else had decided to use the boathouse for a make out spot.
    Trudy continued to deep throat Fred in the meantime, who had watched his young protégé get the treatment he previously received. The sight of Daphne enjoying herself was a bigger turn on than he anticipated, and it gave him an idea. “Uh, Trudy. I’d like to try something with you if you’re up to it.”

Removing his cock from her mouth, Trudy arched an eyebrow. “Uh, what did you have in mind?”

“Just stand up and turn around.” Trudy, shrugging her shoulders, did as he asked. Carefully, Fred wrapped his big arms around her waist and lifted her up, asking her, “Can you open your legs up for me?”

Catching on quickly to what Fred was about to do, Trudy eagerly opened her legs up. Fred then took his hands and placed a hand underneath each of her knees while with one hand Trudy held on to his neck. The other hand guided his cock along. Rubbing the head of it slowly against her entrance, Trudy gasped in joy as she felt him push into her, envying Daphne for keeping such a wonderful thing to herself for all this time. Trudy moved her hand up and rubbed her now raging hot clit rapidly with her fingers as Fred began thrusting in and out of her, as he watched as Daphne now leaned against the boathouse wall. One leg was now on Luke’s shoulder wand she kept herself steady as Luke eagerly plunged in and out of her. “Oh GOD!!” Daphne moaned, “he’s really good at this!”

“I know! And so is Fred!!” Trudy moaned. Fred smiled at the compliment as he increased his hip speed, occasionally moving in a counterclockwise circle to make Trudy moan louder. Luke, meanwhile had also gotten a little more adventurous, leaning in to lick and nibble at one of Daphne’s nipples as he fucked her harder. Soon it would be more than enough for Daphne to take.

“mmYESS!” she squealed as she came hard, gripping Luke closer to her. A couple of seconds later, Luke grunted and, pulled out, allowing Daphne a couple of seconds to get on her knees as he grasped his cock and came, firing his spunk all across her breasts. The redhead rubbed it into her skin as she gave the tip of his cock a light kiss. Seconds alter, Trudy would soon follow suit as she screamed “FRED!!” and hit her own limits. Fred’s cock was gripped tightly as she gushed out all over his own member, feeling the juices literally seep out over his balls. “Trudy..I…I’m gonna..”

“Let me down Fred!!” Fred complied and before he knew it, Trudy was on her knees and immediately placed his cock inside her mouth. Another load of cum shot out of him and straight down Trudy’s throat, which she eagerly gulped down, before removing it from her mouth and letting another quick spurt hit her on her cheeks and chin. She felt some of it dribble down onto her chest as she continued to lick at the head of Fred’s cock as he looked down at her with a look of surprise etched on her face. “Awesome…” was all he could get out as he patted her head and gave her a thumbs up.

“So…anyone for skinny dipping?” Daphne suggested.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
Working...
X