Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Scooby Doo! Stage Fright: One Good Turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooby Doo! Stage Fright: One Good Turn

Author's Note:

OK, so this one is based on another Scooby Doo film, and will just feature Daphne and Vela. But, there is a cameo from two characters from another series...

“Ok, this is not helping me at all.” Daphne lowly muttered to herself, trying to fall back to sleep.

The past 24 hours have been almost standard fare for her and her group of friends; in Chicago for the “Talent Search” finals, the gang had stumbled upon yet another mystery involving yet another odd masked felon, calling themselves the Phantom, who was seemingly sabotaging all the other acts in favor of one (Christine, a particularly obnoxious child singer with almost equally obnoxious and ruthless parents) But that was not really what was on her mind. True, it was part of her thoughts, also along with the amazement that the bulk of their mystery solving seemed to involve people in rather elaborate monster disguises. Actually, there was one person on her mind.

Namely Fred Jones.

Yes, the two of them had known each other a long time. It was joked about even with their high school buddies and their parents. But lately, she could not help but ignore the signs she was falling hard for the guy. Sure, she was wary if any girls seemed to show interest in him (Especially that Jessica girl at Camp Little Big Moose but that was something entirely different) but she chalked it up to nothing more than just concern for her longtime friend, She knew he was kind of sensitive especially in the field of romance, and hated seeing him heartbroken. Then again, all those times that the gang had to ‘split up’ in the search for clues was kind of a tip off, if you asked her. And then there was that one time in Coolsville…

“Mmm…”

Uh oh, Daphne thought to herself, Velma’s having another weird dream again. Currently, she was sharing a hotel room with her other longtime friend, the bespectacled Velma Dinkley. One of the things about her she noticed, aside from her apparent love of hockey, is that she tended to talk in her sleep in the middle of the night. At one point she even recited the numerical value of pi before Daphne dozed off again. She never paid it much mind, after all Daphne has heard weirder things…

“Marcy, your hands…they are so soft…”

EXCEPT THAT!

Daphne’s eye’s shot open and her body jerked up. Her back was to Velma on the other bed across from her, and Daphne was dressed in a purple nightgown, the lower half of it lace. Daphne immediately recognized the subject of her dreams, another friend from their hometown Marcy ‘Hot Dog Water’ Fleach. Their friendship was ‘interesting’ to say the very least. “This is a fun night. As if that earlier attack from the Phantom wasn’t enough, I’m incapable of sleep and Velma’s having a nice wet dream.” Daphne turned to look at her friend as she said “I hope you’re getting comfortable over—WOW.”

Over on the other bed, laid Velma, Velma had elected to go for the simple approach in sleep wear and had on an oversized orange shirt and socks, However, it was not what Daphne was focused on, it was what Velma was doing; she was still asleep. But even sleep did not deter her from her actions- her shirt was hiked up to her waist, her legs partially spread open as one hand was at work in her nether regions, frantically rubbing at her clitoris. Her other hand was located at one of her breasts, rubbing it gently through the fabric of her shirt, eliciting more soft moans. Daphne blinked. “Well, they always say it was the quite ones.”

Daphne wasn’t too sure what to do next. As she got out of her own bed and walked over next to Velma, she felt a funny weird feeling welling up below her. She couldn’t quite leave the room yet, because she didn’t know how long Velma would be like this, so the next best thing was to try to slowly wake Velma up from her fantasy. “Uh, Velma…Velma…you ok over there?” Daphne sighed “I am so not prepared for this.”

A goofy smile was plastered on Velma’s face. “Ohhh Daph…I didn’t know you could do something like that!”

Daphne’s jaw dropped. “Wait, ME? Ok, I can’t blame her. If you were gonna go full blown bisexual you’d be crazy to pass me up.” Daphne smiled the knowledge that Velma secretly had some kind of sexual attachment to her bringing a rather reasonable amount of joy to her. The warmth she was feeling now apparently had spread and Daphne decided that perhaps she should try something…fun. “I wonder if I can make Velma’s dream better.” She purred.

Daphne made her way to the foot of Velma’s bed and slowly crawled on, settling herself in a kneeling position between her legs. Cautiously, she placed her hands on either side of Velma’s thighs and spread them apart. This did not seem to alarm Velma or wake her up, which relieved Daphne. She didn’t want to wake her up too soon. Kneeling down, Daphne’s mouth hovered next to Velma’s lower lips, and she could literally feel the heat coming from within as she watched the fingers of her friend twist her love button in a circle, leaving it red. The fiery redhead chuckled as she gently pushed the hand aside and said “I think this will require something a little more intimate than hands on approach.” Slowly, she flicked her tongue across the clit, and Velma’s body almost shot up off the bed. “Ohhh…Marcy…” she moaned in a haze.

“Not exactly Marcy,” Daphne giggled, “but while I’m at it…” Daphne continued her work, slowly and steadily using her tongue and mouth on Velma’s nub, which in turn caused her to moan more. While she was doing so, Velma’s other hand slowly wandered down and gripped the top of Daphne’s head, pushing her down harder. Looks like you’re really getting into it, so I may as well go one step further.

With two fingers, Daphne spread Velma’s pussy lips apart and licked harder at her clit. A sharper cry of pleasure shout out of Velma’s lips and suddenly, Velma’s eyes fluttered opened. “Oh wow…what is going on. And why do I feel so damn good right no—DAPHNE?”

“Hello there sleepyhead.” Daphne said to her friend, who had managed to put her glasses on in a hurry. “Have any good dreams lately?”

“Uh, the subject of my dreams, let’s just say there is a perfectly good reason why—“

“Yeah, hold that thought.” Daphne replied quickly as she went back down in between went legs and stuck her tongue inside of Velma’s pussy. A very pleasant shock raced up her spine as Velma flopped back down on the bed, saying “I’m not gonna—OHHH—argue with you there.” Velma writhed in ecstasy as Daphne continued to work her over, eating out Velma with the determination of a mad dog while at the same time attending to her own needs as she stuck her hands down her own panties and rubbed furiously at her clit. Velma in the meantime enjoyed the show as she hiked her shirt up further and massaged her breasts with one hand while holding Daph’s head steady with the other. Soon, she felt a huge almost widening surge building up in her and she was incapable of holding it back any more.

“Oh Daph, YEAH!!!”

Velma came hard, leaking all over the tongue and lips of her partner as she held her tight, Daphne eagerly lapping it up. It took her a few seconds, but eventually Velma’s breathing steadied as she rode out her orgasmic wave. Daphne rose up from her spot and wiped her hand across the fabric of her nightgown, her stiffened nipples becoming quite prominent. “”Now, wasn’t the real thing better than the dream?” she asked coyly.

“Indeed.” Velma nodded, noticing that Daphne’s other hand was still planted underneath her panties.

“By the way, just what the hell happened between you and Hot Dog Water anyway?”

“Let’s just say she kind of seduced me. Here, let me show you how!”

Before Daphne could say a word, Velma shot up and kissed her friend on the lips, tasting herself on the taller girl’s lips. As she did so, her hands reached up and pushed the fabric of Daphne’s bra aside, exposing her bare breasts to the open air. Daphne could only watch in amazement as Velma slowly kissed her way down her neck and towards the soft but firm objects of her lust, licking at one of her nipples with care. “WOW!!” Daphne gasped “she did all this? I didn’t think she had it in her.”

“You’d be surprised what she’s capable of.” And with that Daphne was pushed down onto her back by Velma as she slid down in-between Daph’s thighs and spread them apart. Yanking the panties of Daphne aside, Velma wasted little time and dove right in, licking at Daphne’s own swollen labia and pussy with slow and strong stokes of her tongue, while occasionally using her mouth to kiss and suck on her clit. Daphne wriggled in joy at the job Velma was doing on her, amazed at just how skillful her glasses wearing friend was. Soon, Velma increased her speed to the point where Daphne’s breathing was getting more ragged and aster. “Mmm, I—don’t know just—how much longer I can last…like this…”

“Then you won’t mind if I do this.” Velma grinned as she took three of her fingers and slipped them inside of Daphne. With the speed of a cheetah, she pumped them inside of her friend. In a matter of seconds…

“YES!!!”

Daphne came hard and Velma felt the results of her efforts gush out over her fingers, her pussy walls gripping her digits hard. Daphne’s back arched as her orgasm ripped throughout her body. Eventually, she steadied her and felt Velma’s breasts press against her own as the younger girl laid atop of her, giving her a light kiss on the cheeks. “So…are you still worried about how to address Freddy now?”

“Nah. I think I have some clue about what to do. You on the other hand…” Daphne’s hand found its way to Velma’s lower mound again as she began rubbing it. “I’m curious about you.”

“I don’t suppose we can put that conversation off until tomorrow can we?” Velma asked. Daphne smiled as she slid her body down and placed her face again between Velma’s legs. “Guess not—OHHH!!” she smiled as Daphne’s tongue entered her pussy once again.

“Man, are they gonna go at it all night?”

In the next room on her bed sat up another girl; Meg Griffin, in just a t-shirt, sighed as she heard the moans coming from the room adjacent to hers. She had one of those days; sadly she didn’t get to Chicago in time to attend the Talent Search finals. (Her bird call skills were all the rage lately) but her trip wasn’t entirely wasted, as somehow her dad had gotten himself thrown in jail (had something to do with a suburban house, some kid, burglars, a grave misunderstanding and Peter having a bear trap affixed to his head.)

“Uh, something wrong?” A head came up from underneath the sheets as Connie Dimeco popped up, wiping her mouth

“Oh no, nothing. Now get back down there, you still got work to do!”

“Yes’um!” Connie said as she dived back down. Meg moaned in contentment as she lay back against the headboard and said “Best cameo ever.”

Working...
X