Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Getting Crusty!! ( My Life as a Teenage Robot lemon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Crusty!! ( My Life as a Teenage Robot lemon)

Getting Crusty!!

by SLIM

---------------------------------------------------------

Rating: NC-17 (M/F, F/F, M/FF)
    Contains: The works!!…. Anal, oral, regular, rim-jobs, blowjobs, teabaging*

This is my 2nd My Life as a Teenage robot fanfic. The first was lost when the 2nd WWOEC forum was deleted. Yes, I’ve been on WWOEC that long.

Though the main characters involved here are: Brad and The Crust Cousins. There’s room for some surprise appearances.

The terminology I’m going to use to describe for the outfits for Crust Cousins:

-Regular outfits:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/cdb2k3/XJ9-4.jpg

-70’s or disco style outfit:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../MLATR2012.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../MLATR2013.jpg

-Hip-Hop style outfits:

- Pajamas:

- Western outfits:

-Tiff’s infamous Goth dress:

Overview:
    What I have decided is that Jenny'll be on leave of school. That she and Wakeman will be patrolling the solar system for new energy sources for Wakeman's experiments and keep tabs on the Cluster. However this throws a monkey wrench for naughty plan by the Crust Cousins, which would make Jenny there lackey. With Jenny gone the Crust Cousins target Brad. Will Brad become the Cousins new sex toy? Or will their plan backfire in their face, like a load of cum?

______

CHAPTER 1

{{Interior of the Crust Cousins mansion}}

[Inside the massive and extravagant mansion, things seem to appear calm and quiet. Not one soul is stirring throughout the mansion. Given the impression, the mansion seems to empty or not….

(Top floor hallway)

This area of the mansion reveals the secret that there is life inside here. Loud moans and the sound of a thumping bed headboard can be heard here. The sounds are coming from a room located at the end of the hall. The moaning and thumping becomes louder and louder as they come from the room.]

(Inside Brit Crust’s room)
    [Where the source of all the commotion is coming from… Brit and Tiff are taking the meaning of “Kissing Cousins” to another level.
    Both girls are half naked and strap-on fucking in their pajama clothes. Tiff’s boxers have had been pulled down to her knees, as she’s being penetrated doggystyle by Brit!! Brit has had her Chinese silk styled pajama pants rolled down to her ankles. She’s utilizing a British-flag designed strap-on dilido, as she fucks her cousin. Brit bucks her hips forward moans aloud…]

Brit: Gnuh!!! Tiffany Crust, your pussy… Unnnuh!!
    Tiff (panting and moaning): Ohhhh cuz’!! Ye-Yeah, mmph… Fuck my pussy!! Fuck it girl.

[Brit leans back, arcs her hips, and proceeds to pumps Tiff’s pussy harder and faster than before. Tiff moans wildly and grips the sheets. Both her and Brit prepare to reach their climax.]

Tiff: OOOOOOOOOhhh girl, I’M...…..I’M….
    Brit: I’M CUMMING!!!

[Both cum at the same time…Brit twitches her hips the falls out on top of Tiff. They both lay on the bed panting and exhaling aloud exhausted. Brit speaks…]

Brit: G-good! We’re ready for tomorrow.
    Tiff: Hell yeah.

[Brit turns over on her back and talks more about their plans tomorrow. As she does she takes off her strap-on.]

Brit: Once we’re through having our way with that metallic bumpkin XJ9, tomorrow. She’ll have no choice but become our little sex puppet.
    Tiff: She’ll be so screwed after we screw her, her screws we’ll get jealous. Hashanah!!!

[Both laugh a loud menially in the bed….]

{{Tremonton High-The next day by the lockers}}

[It’s the end of school and the students are clean out their lockers. Jenny and Brad are talking to one another by their lockers; while the Crust Cousins are in the background staying out of sight. They’re in the regular outfits, yet Tiff has backpack in her hand..]

Brit: Tiff do you have the magnets and strapons.
    Tiff: Got ‘em!
    Brit: Good, now we just set back and wait for the right moment to present itself.

(Back to Jenny and Brad)

[As The Crust Cousins wait and, they examine both of Jenny & Brad, as they talk to one another...]
    Brit: Just look at her speaking to her lackey.
    Tiff: Humph!! He’s always hovering around her like bees on honey.
    Brit: Agreed. However, I do wander what those two are talking about?

[Jenny and Brad are talking as the Crust Cousins are in the background eavesdropping on the conversation…]

Brad: Man, three weeks!!
    Jenny: Yeah, that’s how long mom and I going to be gone. We’re gonna be touring this part solar system for new energy sources for Wakeman's experiments and keep tabs on the Cluster.

(Back to the Crusts)
    [The Crust Cousins look at one another and then frown. As they look back Jenny and Brad are walking off. They follow behind them, they walk towards the exit…]

Brad: Man, at least you’re gonna have some fun. I’ll be stuck here in boring old Tremonton.
    Jenny: Don’t say that Brad, you’ll find a way to have some fun while I’m gone.

(cut to Brit and Tiff)

Tiff: Ah man. She’s leaving we’ll never…
    [Brit immediately shushes her. Meanwhile, Brad and Jenny head outside the school and head out down towards the curb in front of the street. Jenny leaps in the air and hovers. Before flying off she says goodbye to Brad. ]

Jenny: Alright Brad, I’ll check in with you while I’m gone.
    Brad: Alright Jen, catch ya later.

[Jenny rockets off towards the stratosphere. She soon appears as a dot in the sky. Brad sighs in disappointment and turns around for home. Just he does so, he sees Brit and Tiff in front of him.]

Tiff (patronizing him): Ahhh what happened, your robo-dupe leaving ya.
    Brit: I for one am glad that tin plated freak is gone but on the hand we never got to pull prank on her.
    Brad: You two where going to prank Jenny.
    Tiff: Nah, we where gonna do her nails. Watch think fool.
    Brit: Come Tiff, we’re done here. Let’s leave before his loser-ness rubs off on us.
    Brad: Hey, I’m…(pauses) just as…near as popular as…. OKAY!! So I’m low on the popularity totem pole so what? Popularity isn’t everything. (says with low-confidence)

[Brit and Tiff laugh aloud hysterically then walk off. Brad folds his arms and leaves for home. As they head home laughing Brit suddenly comes up with a scheme…]

Brit: Tiff.
    Tiff: Yeah, girl.
    Brit: I’ve just come with a way we can have some.
    Tiff: For real.
    Brit: And it involves a certain socially-inept individual!! (she says wickedly)

END CHAPTER 1

[size-16]CHAPTER 2[/SIZE]

{{Back to Tremonton High || The next morning}}

(Cut to Brad)
    [Brad makes his way towards his locker, preparing to start a routine morning. Suddenly, the hallway lights in the school shut off completely. Everything goes black for a few moments, then a flash lights up the entire hall. A disco ball hanging from the cellar is responsible for massive flash of light. The ball starts twirling around, lighting up the hallway with disco light.
    As the lights fill up the hall, disco music starts to play from the speakers. Mostly all the Tremonton High students in the hall gather around it, that’s when the Crusts make their entrance.
    The girls hit the scene and wow the crowd their eccentric 70’s outfits. Brit and Tiff pose for a bit to the students, as they head towards Brad. ]

(Back to Brad)

[Brad’s a bit surprised that they are walking towards him, and even more surprised that they even notice him.]

Brit: Bradley, my dear boy!
    Brad (grumpily): What do you two want? Jenny’s not here for you two to rag on, she left town for awhile.
    Tiff (sassily says while fixing her afro): Fool, we’re not here for Jenny.
    Brit: Exactly. We’re here for you.
    Brad: Huh?

[Brit begins her tirade to sway Brad. She walks up closer to Brad and speaks to him.]

Brit: We know how hard it must be for you to always remain under the shadow of that robot. Why your popularity has dropped straight down from social-climber to band geek.
    Tiff: That’s what I heard.
    Brad (in denial): I wouldn’t say band-geek…(says confidently) I’m still one the most eligible bachelor of Tremonton, thank you for much.
    Brit: Precisely… (Brit says a she rubs her index finger across his chin) Which is why we have an offer for you?
    Brad: And that is?
    Tiff: We’ll help you become popular, if…( feels around Brad’s pelvic are) you give us a little something-something every now and then.

Brad (blushing): R-Really...but what’s in it for you guys.
    Tiff: I’m feeling on it…(she winks at him)

[Brad blushes and laughs nervously as he fixes his collar. Tiff and Brit eye one another and takes him by the arm. Brad looks at both of them surprised.]

Brad: Hey, were…
    Tiff: Be cool!
    Brit: Yes relax…you’re in capable hands.

[They take him inside the Girls restroom; Tiff makes sure to lock the door behind them. Once inside Brit leads him towards the last stall in the restroom. ]

Brad: So now…(Brit gropes his private area).. what? (he says meekly)

[Brit smirks at him, and then bends over unbuckling his pants. Brad gets a good upskirt view of Brit’s underwear from the reflection from off the wall. Suddenly, Brit unzips his fly! Brad looks down at her, she grins back at him. That’s when Tiff makes her move…
    She quickly pulls down Brad’s pants from behind. Brad surprised and stunned; lets out an quick embarrassed squeak. He quickly laughs it off.]

Brad (blushing & laughing nervously): You kind of caught me off guard, there. So are you…
    Brit: Oh I will…if it meets the right requirements.
    Brad: Requirements???
    Tiff: We don’t get down with limp noodles, understand.
    Brad: So you two think… (laughs and smiles) Check this out..

[Brad pulls down his boxers and shows off his erect penis. Brit gasps and says to Tiff.]

Brit: Oh my…Tiffany he’s…he’s.
    Tiff: He’s the real deal, girl!
    Brad: So you were saying somebody’s a limp noodle. I wander which one of you two are gonna blow my socks today.

[Brit looks at Tiff, they shake off the shocked gasp and prepare to get into position. Both engage in a game of Rock/Paper/Scissors to see which girl gets to give him a blowjob. Brit wins the contest, Tiff steps back. Brit gets on her knees and handles Brad’s cock.

Brit opens her mouth and begins the mouth-to-cock session with Brad. Brit slurps and sucks Brad’s meat like the professional. Brad’s groans displays why Brit’s the best cock-sucker in Tremonton High. Brit pulls out every trick her in book. She uses a hands; one to straddle Brad’s cock and the other free hand to fondle and play with his balls.

Meanwhile, Tiff is getting tired of playing the role of speculator. As Brit continues to suck Brad’s cock, Tiff secretly gets behind him. Tiff gets on her knees and targets Brad’s ass. Tiff leans forth, clutching Brad butt cheeks, and begins to lick his ass crack. Immediately Brad reacts with an expression of awkwardness, but that soon fades as Tiff continues. Tiff strokes her tongue again and again, up & down, round and round, Brad’s ass hole. Brit does the same with Brad’s cock.
    Both girls work their way towards his balls. Both Brit and Tiff lick, suck, and play with Brad’s balls. Brit has her hand on his cock and is stroking it. Finally, at after all this Brad cums…]

Brad: Ah man here….IT COMESSSS!! (strains and groans)

[He shoots a stream of cum out and over Brit’s shoulder and leans back against the scorner of the stall. He catches his breath as the girls stand up and prepare to exit out the stall. They complement him on their way out.]

Brit: Very good, Brad.
    Tiff: Yeah not bad for a loser.
    Brit: We will see you later for some more…fun.
    Brad: Count on it.

[Brit and Tiff walk out of the restroom. Brad makes his exit, walking with an extra boost of self-esteem. He says to himself.]

Brad: Looks like I’ve found a way to have good time without Jenny, and with the Crust Cousins of all people. (pauses) Man, if Jenny finds out that I’ve been messing around with her rivals, she’ll tear me a new one. Oh well, just gonna have to keep this a secret.

[Brad walks off, down the hall whistling to his self.]

END CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

{{The following week at the High School}}

[The Crust Cousins are walking down the hallway. The girls are strutting their stuff and showing off their Western style outfits. Tiff especially. Tiff’s upper short daisy dukes blue jeans steal the show!! Every male in the school takes notice of her goodies!! The jeans showcases Tiff’s number one feature: Her ass!!!

Meanwhile, across the opposite end of the hall, Brad’s walking with Sheldon telling him about his last outing with Crust Cousins!!]

Brad: I tell ya, dude!! Don Prima wasn’t joking when declared “Brit the Best Cocksucker in Tremonton High!!!” Man my pipes where….
    Sheldon: Way too much information!!!
    Brad: Sorry dude!! It’s just that was the probably the best blowjob in my life!
    Sheldon (stops and says): Well unlike you, I’m waiting for a certain someone to finally give Mr. Lee that kinda of attention.
    Brad: Dude, let me be the one to tell you…Jenny’s never gonna go down on you! Ever!!
    Sheldon: Speaking of my darling, you do know if she finds about you and the Crust Cousins, she’s gonna ballistic!
    Brad: Relax Shell, she’ll never find!
    Brit’s voice: Find out what?

[Brad and Sheldon look forward and see the Crust Cousins.]

Brad: Ladies!!
    Sheldon: Wrenches!!
    Tiff: Loser and Loser with the good long and hard dick!!!

[Brad sees Tiff in her western attire, and reacts how every normal teenage male would. He goes “gaga” over Tiff!]

Brad: Holy.…Tiff!!!

[Tiff grins at Brit and arrogantly says…]

Tiff: Humph!! You like what you see, huh!?
    Brit: Oh Tiff, you can obviously see that!! (points to Brad’s private area and giggles)

[Brad has another hard-on and blushes, but suddenly he gets a boost of confidence. He smiles and says to Tiff.]

Brad (suavely says): You know making you giggle is not the only thing it does, if you catch my drift!! (winks at her)

[Brit and Tiff are stunned silent and blush, Tiff blushes more than Brit is. Sheldon comments on Brad’s comments.]

Sheldon: Man, I should use that.
    Tiff: Quiet, fool! So you think you handle…(turns around and shows off her ass) This!!!

[Brad examines her goods. He checks out Tiff’s hot ass and gets turned on more. He places his hand on Tiff’s booty and gets a feel. Tiff grins and blushes mischievously. ]

Brad: You wanna do it in the bathroom…
    Brit’s voice: No…no try the A/V room!!

[Brit’s clutching Sheldon’s groin area and is walking off with him. Sheldon has a surprised and blushing look on his face.]

Brit: I have plans with this one. (says as she exits)

(Back to Brad and Brit)

Tiff: Well you heard her, lets roll.

[They head off towards the A/v Club room. Brad continues to rest his palm on her juicy and soft ass, as they make their way towards the room. He feels each cheek move and brush against his hand as she walks. He nearly drools from the sensation and knowing that he’s on flight of stairs and 4 rooms away from tap that ass.]

{Inside the A/V club room}

[The students inside are tinkering with the video and audio equipment, when the door flings open. Tiff pounces forward and hisses at them. The nerds inside cringe in fear and flee the room. Once all the nerds are out the door, Brad closes and locks it.
    Brad and Tiff quickly step towards one another, kiss and embrace with a deep passionate hug. Tiff lifts her leg up and rubs it against Brad’s side, as Brad gropes her buttocks. They move towards the corner of the room, where they’re hidden, and disrobe.
    Brad pulls his pants one another to his ankles, but before he can pull down his boxers, Tiff pushes him back into a chair. She looks at him seductively and laughs. Brad looks at her confused, until she turns around and bends over. ]

Tiff: My cousin’s known for what she does; but me…*pulls down Daisy-duke shorts, reveal her bare ass* I got the finest ass here in the school.
    Brad: I see that…literally!!

[ Tiff starts to brush her pump booty against his lap. She strokes her backside all across his pelvic area. Brad hard-on returns, as she continues her steamy lap dance. He clutches her waist, as sways her ass up and down, side to side, across his hard dick. She stops to look back at him. He says to her]

Brad: Alright!! It’s time go in.

[Brad takes hold of his cock gently inserts it into Tiff’s asshole. Tiff groans and reacts to the initial penetration of his cock in her ass. Brad bucks his hips upwards and begins to pump Tiff’s ass softly. He softly rubs his hands over the top of her ass. Yet, he maintains buck thrusts to her booty. Tiff meanwhile continues moans and groan in pleasure, as she takes his cock in her ]

Tiff: Unnh!! (squirms and groans) Mhmm, boy!!!
    Brad: Looks like someone likes this cock up in ass. (says proudly)

[ Brad continues stroking his hips, pumping Tiff’s ass. Tiff starts to feel orgasmic sensations as well. He picks his stride a bit and grips the side of Tiff’s waist. Brad adjusts himself and leans forward over Tiff. He pumps her ass faster and harder now.]

Brad: Ahhh, yeah!! Yeah, man this feels good,
    Tiff: Unhhhh!! Oooh!! Ride me ass!! Ride it…

[They switch positions. Tiff is now on her knees, ass up in the air, on the sofa. Brad’s standing behind her now, He inserts his cock in her ass again and goes back to work. Brad has better leverage than before and is able to thrust better. Both of them huff, grunt, and groan aloud more than ever.
    Then a cell phone rings from Brad’s pocket. He takes it out, while still buttfucking Tiff, and answers it. The phone flips out into a mini mini-vid screen]

Jenny: Brad…
    Brad: Jenny!!(says shocked)
    [He stops humping Tiff’s ass. Tiff gasps and ducks.]

Jenny: What are you doing.
    Brad: Uhh… (takes a blanket from nearby and covers Tiff) nothing!! What are you doing?!
    Jenny(cheerful): Oh I just wanted to check in on you. And tell you that I had to kick some Cluster butt today. (says out loud)
    Brad: You don’t say! (says with nervous smile on face)
    Jenny (raising an eyebrow): Are you sure, your okay?
    Brad: Just cheeky…I mean peachy!!
    Jenny: Okay! (says hesitantly)
    Ms. Wakeman in the background: X-J9, your logoff this instant and get into you knickers and go to bed.

[Tiff snickers aloud at Wakeman’s outburst. Jenny hears it.]
    Jenny: Hey, is somebody in there with you?
    Brad: No.
    Jenny (raising her eyebrows): Brad?! (says in irritated tone)
    Brad: Oh would look at that! I got to go Jen. Tell me all about it later.

[He logs off as she tries to speak.]

(back to Jenny)
    [Jenny’s video screen folds back into her chest. She rubs her head in confusion.]

Jenny: Wow, usually Brad would be eager to hear my battle stories.
    Mrs. Wakeman voice: XJ9!!! (says aloud angrily)

[Wakeman’s furious and frowning at her daughter. Jenny sees her mother with the current long distance charges in hand. The bill reads $12,000. Jenny nervously laughs aloud. Wakeman presses a remote that causes Jenny to bend over. Wakeman then takes a magnetic belt from the rack. She steps behind Jenny and spanks her bottom.]

Ms. Wakeman (speaking as she spanks Jenny): I told you…to use the other…intergalactic provider!!

Jenny: Yewouch!! Mom!! OW!! I’m sorry! Ow!!

(Back to Brad and Tiff)

[ They’re back at again. Brad continuously ass fucks Tiff harder, his hands on her sides on. She starts to raise up groaning aloud. Brad begins groan out loud, as he relentlessly pounds her ass faster.
    Then, at the same moment in time both twitch and let out a loud orgasmic yell. Brad and Tiff both cum!!! Brad twitches his hips as he cums inside her asshole. He pulls his cock out and squirts a few more of his man juice on the top of her butt.]

Brad: Ungh, yeah!! (says relived)
    Tiff (panting): That was the best ass-fuck in my life. Why didn’t I let you hit before.
    Brad: Don’t know and right now it doesn’t matter.

[They get dressed and head out the room.]

Tiff: Well I tell this you can tap my ass any day of the week, 24/7!!

[Rests his hand on butt and says…]
    Brad: Will do!! Will definitely do!!

END CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4

{{Tiff’s room | Later on during the next night |}}

[The girls are setting a time table to see who gets to screw Brad. They have only 3 days to enjoy his…assets!!]

Tiff: Girl, you trippin’!! How come you have to more time with him then me.
    Brit: Because, dear cousin, you had you’re turn with him. Now it’s mine turn. Now good night!!

[Tiff mumbles under her breath as Brit turns off the light, and falls asleep. A few minutes pass, as Brit begins to fall into a deep sleep. She starts to snore loudly, very loudly, while poor Tiff desperately tries to fall asleep. She stands up frowning at her loudmouth cousin, and heads for her drawer closet.
    Tiff pulls out a vibrator from Brit’s drawer. She switches it on and actually manages to silently slip under Brit’s covers and into her vagina. Brit giggles, squirms, and moans pleasurably. The orgasmic sounds’ coming from Brit quickly sends Tiff to sleep.]

((The next morning))

[Brit wakes up and turns toward the alarm clock. It’s 11:09 a.m. She had overslept, no thanks to Tiff. Brit stands up and sees the vibrator. She snarls angrily and heads off to get dressed. She snatches off her outfit for today, a hip-hop diva style skirt with a blouse and a matching hat. Brit storms off towards the door but pauses. She glances at a strap-on and something else… She smirks and picks it up and places it in her backpack.]

Brit: This shall be appropriate for teaching Tiff a lesson!

{{At the High School a short time later}}

[Brit’s stomping towards the A/V club door, after overhearing a group of disappointed geeks’ conversation, which revealed Tiff’s whereabouts. Brit flings open the door and catches both Brit and Brad in the act. Brad has Tiff’s Goth skirt rolled up, and is butt fucking her again. Both react in shock as Brit points towards them.]

Brit: TIFFANY CRUST, YOU’RE PAY FOR WHAT’VE DONE!!
    Tiff (shrieks meekly): …eep!!
    Brad: Can’t she pay with the door closed!!!! (says nervously)

[Brit shuts the door and approaches them. Tiff, nervously says to her..]

Tiff: Wassup, cuz!
    Brit: Oh no Tiffany Crust, you’re not gonna talk you way out of this.

[Brit takes out a strap-on out of her backpack and puts it on. Brad looks at her strangely and asks Brit…]

Brad: What the heck is that?
    Brit: You need to watch more lesbian flicks!!

[Brit takes Tiff by the hand and brings her over towards the table. Brad watches her spank Tiff’s bottom.]

Brit: You naughty…*spank*… naughty…*spank*girl!!
    Tiff: Ow!*spank* Ouch!!

[As Brit wears out Tiff’s ass, Brad begins to get turned on more and more. As he fantasizes, Brit gets into position and eases the strap-on into Tiff’s ass!!]

Brit: Take that Tiffany!!
    Tiff (grunts): Ungh!!

[Brit arcs her hips, and proceeds to pump Tiff’s ass. She has one hand on top of Tiff’s butt to hold her steady. The other hand, she uses to spank her. Brad, jaw drops and keeps up his erection. The sight off seeing two girls fucking was once only a dream to him. However now, he’s a witness but not for long. Soon he decides to join the fray.
    Brad steps in front of Tiff and looks at her with huge smile on his face. Brit smile seductively. ]

Brit: Look Tiff, someone wants to join in!!

[Brad steps up a bit more and slides his cock into Tiff’s mouth, just as she groans from Brit pumping her ass with the strap-on. Brad groans as Tiff begins to suck on his meat. Meanwhile, Brit takes to her pump ass and pumps harder and faster.
    The three continue to pleasure each other for several more minutes. That’s when Brad switches from Tiff sucking his cock, to going behind Brit and ass fucking her, while she ass fucks Tiff.
    He inserts his cock into Brit’s asshole and goes to work. Brit lets out several moans as Brad pumps her tight ass. She arcs over Tiff, still humping her ass, even though Brad’s fucking Brit in heirs.
    Suddenly, all three begin to feel the orgasmic rush!!]

Brad: Oh man. I’m…
    Brit: I’M CUMMING!!

[All three teens cum and reach their orgasmic climax at the same time. Brad squirts out his cum all over Brit and Tiff’s ass and falls back. ]

Brad: Aw man, that was awesome. I gonna miss this.
    Tiff: (panting and breathing) Then, wait til this weekend. We’re gonna throw you a special farewell “FUCK” party….
    Brad: Oh I so look forward to that!!!
    Brit: I suggest you conserve you stamina, for this weekend. (tickles his balls) We don’t want you to go limp on us.

[ They get dressed and exit the A/V club. Their Vice principal is right there in front of them, kissing on one of the new, young, and hot teachers of the school. They look at him and he looks at them, nervously.]

Vice Principal: Uhmm, we’re doing research.
    Brad (sarcastically): Right!!

[Brad, Brit, and Tiff exit and the Vice principal and hot teacher quickly enter the room. They shut the door behind them and lock it. Soon after, sounds of sex echo out of the room.]

END CHAPTER 4

Comment

CONCLUSION

{{Cut to Sheldon’s workshop || 2 days later||}}

[Sheldon is inside his private, super-secret, workshop, located in the garage of his house. There are candid voyeur pictures of Jenny that he secretly took, all over the room. All these voyeur pictures is the reason why Sheldon’s “flapping” himself with a self-made XJ9 flesh tube model. It’s part of his weekly routine. He finishes masturbating and cums just in time as there’s a knock at the door. ]

Sheldon: AAHH!! Uh, just a minute!!

[Sheldon desperately scrambles around in his drawers hiding the contraband. Yet voice from the other side of the door says to him…]

Jenny voice (annoyed): It’s alright Sheldon, I can see you.

[He raises the garage door up and sees Jenny arms folded and frowning. He laughs nervously.]

Sheldon: Hey Jenny…Uh when did you get back?
      XJ9: A couple of hours ago. Say…(glances at his drawers)

[She spies on his private area and sees he still has an erection…]

Jenny: Whoa…

[Sheldon covers up and blushes in embarrassment. Jenny licks her lips and starts to touch herself, but snaps back into her senses.]

Jenny: Okay…maybe I should come back.
      Sheldon: No...no

[He grabs a model head of a dummy that is an exact replica of her head. Sheldon takes the fake XJ9 head covers up his private area.]

Sheldon: Now tell me what you wa…wa…want!!! (grunts as the fake XJ9 is activated and is sucking his cock )

[Jenny crosses her legs, the erotic sensation that she had programmed into her personality, without Wakeman’s permission, starts to take over. Jenny licks her lips as Sheldon looks at her.]

Sheldon: Jenny…

[She walks up towards him and takes the model head away from. She makes a deal with him.]

Sheldon: Alright, Sheldon. Look, just tell me where Brad is and I’ll…

[She takes her finger rubs his chest; Sheldon just became puddy in her hands. He falls head over heels for Jenny, as she works him.]

Jenny: I’ll let you test out my hard drive…(winks at him) If you catch my drift!
      Sheldon: ….test out. OH MY!!! HE’S AT THE CRUST COUSINS MANSION GETTING ON IN 3-WAY ORGY!!
      Jenny (shocked): WHAT!!?
      Sheldon: ..uh oh!
      Jenny (upset): Uh oh’s, right!! Those two hoochie mommas have Brad in their mansion and are having they’re way with him. Those…sluts!! GRRR!!!

[She bolts out the garage through the ceiling and zips towards the Crust Cousin house. Sheldon look on, disappointed and embarrassed again.]

{{Cut to the Crust Cousins mansion || Brit’s room}}

[Brad’s sitting down on the edge off the bed, getting pleasured orally by both girls. Both Brit and Tiff are topless but re wearing thongs. Brit slurps and sucks Brad’s meat like the professional she is. All the while, Tiff’s sucking and licking his balls.]

Brad: Ah, man!! (places hands on both of their hands)

(Cut to the outside: above the mansion)

[Jenny’s speeds forward and pauses right above the mansion. She switches her vision so that see can see through walls. That’s when she spots them. She gasp and then growls in anger. Even though Jenny’s royally pissed off, watching the threesome down below is starting to turn her on.]

(back to Brad and the Crusts)

[Brad lets at an orgasmic groan and twitches. He cums as Brit flaps his cock. Brit proceeds to suck his penis clean and once finished wipes her mouth and says to Tiff.]

Brit: He’s ready, Tiffany!!
      Tiff: Thanks girl!!

[Tiff slides off her thong and positions herself on top of Brad. She eases his cock inside her vagina and starts to ride Brad’s cock. Brad leans back and enjoys the ride.]

(Back to Jenny)

[Jenny gasps aloud and crosses her legs again. This time she lifts up her skirt and touches herself. She continues to watch them awhile longer. She sees Tiff pick up her stride and really hump Brad’s cock. ]

(Back to them)

Brad sits up and cups Tiff’s waist and thrusts upwards. Tiff clutches him as he takes it to her pussy. After a long session of humping she reaches her climax and cums.]

Tiff: Hunngh!! …ungh!
      Brad (softly): Yeah…

Brit: Now it’s my turn.

[Tiff takes a seat and Brit takes her spot, and rides Brad’s cock. Brit rolls and dips her hips. Brad caress her tight ass, as she humps his cock. Moments pass, and Brit picks up stride. She moans and groans as Brad’s cock continues to penetrate her vagina.]

((Back to Jenny))

[She has already in the process of pleasuring herself. She had transformed one of her fingers into a vibrator. XJ9 continues to watch Brad and Brit go at it.]

(Back to Brit & Brad)

[Brad’s on top of Brit, now and is humping her. She wraps her legs around him as he pumps forth. They continue for several minutes, until both reach their climax and cum. They fallout on and lie on the bed exhausted.]

Brad: Whew, that was awesome!
      Brit: (panting) Indeed!
      Tiff: You know what’s next..(says seductively)

[As Brad gets ready for another round of hot loving, Jenny smashes threw the ceiling. All of them yell in surprise, then yeah in fear when they see that it’s Jenny.]

Brad: Jenny…(says fearfully)uh wow!!
      Jenny: Zip it! So this is what you were doing while I was gone, huh!
      Brad: …well, you did say find I would find a way to have some fun while you were gone.
      Jenny: Grrr!!
      Brit (pleading): Now…now. I’m all for turning the other cheek. So let bygones, be bygones.

[Jenny gets an idea on how to score some payback out them. All thanks to Brit’s comments.]

Jenny: Turning the other check huh.

[ In flash, she opens up and several extra hands fly out. The snatch and wrap up Brad, Brit, and Tiff. Once the guilty trio are ensnared, XJ9 transforms herself into a spanking machine and spanks them all at once.
      Once she’s through, she reverts to normal but turns her skirt into a strap-on. She goes after Tiff and bends her over. Jenny insert the strap-on into Tiff’s ass and begins to do her anally.]

Jenny: It’s about time I got a piece of that ass!! Brad you get to get Brit.
      Brit (shocked and furious): WHAT!? I do not do anal…Oooh!! (Brad inserts his cock in her ass)
      Brad (smiling): You were saying!

[Brad does Brit anally. He groans as he pumps her tight ass. He cups and grips her sides and he butt fucks her. Meanwhile, Jenny does the same with Tiff. She strokes Tiff’s butt and pumps the dildo up her butt.
      Tiff moans wildly as her booty gets pump by Jenny. Brit does as well, she leans her head down and hold up her butt in the air. Brad gets into it and picks up stride.]

Brad: Ah…yeah!!
      Brit: Ungh…unhuh!! Bradley…
      Brad: Yeah…(pumps her butt)…yeah…say it again!
      Brit (moaning): Bradley…

(Back to Jenny and Tiff)

[Jenny has Tiff against the wall and is humping her harder and faster.]
      Tiff: Awwww….girl, this is your ass!! UNGH!! It’s your ass…(moans aloud)
      Jenny (groan): Ahhh…yes!! Ungh…yes!!

(back to Brad and Brit)

[Brad picks up his stride, he just like Jenny, is near reaching the climax. Brad leans over the top of Brit and pumps her butt.]

Brit: Ungh…I’m cumming!!
      Brad: Aaaaargh!! I gonna do it to, ungh!!
      Jenny: Me to!!
      Tiff: Uh! Uh!! Me four!!

[Each pair takes the a few buck thrusts before, finally, they are reach their orgasmic climax and cum at the same time, at the same moment. Brad pulls out his man-stick and gives each of their butts a cum shower. Afterwards, he falls out in the bed exhausted and tired, but pleased.]

Brad: That was awesome!

[The girls join him in bed. They crowded him and lie exhausted.]

Jenny: You know, I’m not ticked off at each one of you anymore.
      Brad: Good sex, I’ll do that to you. So we’re good.
      Jenny: Yeah.
      Tiff: But you do know tomorrow, it’s on!!
      Brit: Agreed, tomorrow at school, we’re enemies again.
      Brad: Fine by me. But we got 9 more hours till morning. We’d you guys say!!

[Brit, Tiff, and Jenny laugh and coverage on Brad. They go back at it once more, and continue their overnight orgy until day break the next morning.]

THE END

Comment

Working...
      X