Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Teenage Mutant Ninja Dickgirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Dickgirls

Hello everyone, Grimlockxx here, I finally managed to get around to making an account here and I'm liking it so far. This is my first major post on the TJA forums and also the first Adult Fan fic I've written and I Hope everyone enjoys it

Artwork by: Aeolus & Mister D

Having just been promoted to the rank of a true Kunoichi, April had been spending the past few nights patrolling the city with the turtles and Casey. Unfortunately the extra work had taken a small toll on April, who was fairly exhausted from the extra amount of physical labor involved in patrols. Seeing as the Foot and Purple dragons had been relatively inactive for the past couple of days, April took the night off to do some studying for the next school year along with Casey. Having found a Rec center the previous night while on the East Side, April thought it would be the perfect place for her and Casey to relax and study.

“Now have you figured out what the square root of 42 divided by seven is?” April asked “No!” Casey angrily answered. “I don’t get it Red, why do you wanna study when we could be out there taking down the bad guys?” “Well first off, we really need to study for the upcoming school year especially since Math is always your worst subject.” April answered. “Second, I thought it would be a good night to take a break from looking for Shredder and just relax. Plus I’ve been exhausted from all the patrolling and just needed at least one night off.” “Good point” Casey responded. “But we’ve been here forever and I wanna head back to the lair and hang with the guys.”

April looked at her phone to check the time and noticed that they had been at the Rec center for nearly two hours. “Yeah maybe we should head back to..” as she answered she noticed a sweaty scent in the air. “Ew, Casey when was the last time you bathed!?” She asked in disgust. “Don’t look at me Red, I may not shower but I don’t smell like sweat mixed with perfume when I don’t.” Casey sarcastically answered. April then took another whiff and noticed that there was a light perfume scent as well, causing her to embarrassingly chuckle. “Sorry, didn’t notice the perfume mixed in at first” April said. “I’ll take a shower here before I go back to the lair.” April then picked up her backpack and began digging through it to make sure she had everything she needed for a shower. “Want me to stay and wait ‘til you’re finished?” Casey asked. “Thanks, but you can go on without me” April answered. “Don’t want to keep you from having fun, plus I might be here a while, I desperately need a shower.”
    “’kay, see ya back at the lair” Casey responded. He then picked up his golf bag of sport’s equipment and walked out the door as April went towards the locker room. As Casey walked out the main entrance, he held the door open for a young woman in a black hoodie who passed by him entering the building.
    “Thanks” she said. “No probl…” Casey answered pausing for a second. Thinking to himself, Casey thought he recognized the girls voice. But he lost interest and continued on to the manhole cover used by the turtles to enter and exit the sewers.

April entered the Locker room and placed her belongings in a small locker that was right around the corner from the showers. She was surprised at how empty the locker room and Rec center itself were despite how nice they both were. Though she really didn’t mind since it meant she’d have the showers all to herself. Despite this, she looked around to make sure she was alone and then started to undress. She began with her boots and her brown wrist bands, placing both in the locker first then continued with her t-shirt and denim shorts. She then took a second to look around before continuing with her black undershirt and leggings. Now in nothing but her yellow underwear, she took one last look around. As she was about to unhook her bra she felt a presence. “Hey princess” April heard someone say. Startled she grabbed her Tessen and pointed at the person who turned out to be the girl in the black hoodie. “Whoa, take it easy it’s just me” the girl said pulling down her hood, revealing herself to be Karai. Relieved, April put her Tessen away.

“Hey Karai” April greeted. “Sorry ‘bout that, when you’ve had to fight ninjas, robots, aliens, and mutants, you can never be too careful. What are you doing here?” She asked. “I was gonna ask you the same thing.” Karai responded. “I was here with Casey doing some studying for school, but he went on back to the lair and I needed to shower so I stayed behind.” April answered. “What about you?” Karai chuckled at the thought of April and Casey spending time alone together. “I come here all the time.” She responded, causing April to give her a confused look. “What? I do other things besides fight Shredder’s forces. But enough about me, what was with your little paranoia routine while you were undressing?” “You watched me while I was taking my clothes off!?” April asked in a shocked tone. “What? When you’re the only other person in the locker room it’s hard not to notice when someone acts like that.” Karai answered.

“Good point” April said. “We’ll I have a good reason for acting the way I did, but I don’t really want to say why.” “Aw c’mon, it’s just the two of us” Karai replied. “Besides we’re like family now, so feel free to tell me anything thing you want.” “Well okay, but have to swear that you won’t tell anyone about this, especially the guys.”

“I swear” Karai said “So what’s the big secret you want me to keep?” She asked. “Remember when Stockman kidnapped me, hung me over his mutagen container, and I feel into it?” April asked. “Yeah, wasn’t part of that but I remember cause it was the same he mutated into a giant bug” Karai answered. “We’ll when I fell into the mutagen, nothing happened.” April continued. “At least I thought so at first.” “C’mon just spit it out already what’s the big secret!” Karai said. Just wanting to get it over with, April unclipped her bra, letting it fall to the floor, and pulling off her panties finally revealing her big secret. Karai noticed that between April’s legs was a 3-1/2 inch long cock and balls, before April wrapped a towel around herself. “Well that’s unexpected.” Karai said in a surprised tone. “So do you just have a dick now or both sets genitals?”

April was surprised at how nonchalant Karai was acting, but decided to explain what had happened. “No I still have both” she answered, and showing her pussy located underneath her balls. “What I can figure is that mutation wasn’t immediate due to my hybrid genes. After the whole Stockman-fly incident, I felt a strange feeling in my groin over a few days but figured it was nothing. But about a week after, I woke up one morning and could feeling something in my pants. When I checked to see, there it was like it had been there my entire life.”

At first Karai was slightly perplexed at the explanation, but after everything that she had been through for the past couple of years she wasn’t really surprised at all. “I’m actually surprised at how well you’re taking this.” April said. “I thought you would be shocked or disgusted by me having a dick.” Karai stared for a second and then put hand on April’s bare shoulder.
    “Glad to see I’m not the only one” Karai said to April in a comforting tone. April’s eyes widened in confusion when Karai grabbed her hand and placed it over her groin. April could then feel a noticeable bulge and immediately knew what was going on. Karai then lowered the upper part of her pants and revealed she had full 6 inch erection. April was in shock and didn’t know what to say

“Pretty impressive huh?” Karai proudly questioned. April kept staring and for a few seconds and didn’t know what to say. “How did this happen, was your mutation?” April asked. “Nope, I first got it when I was 11 years old.” Karai answered. “As I started maturing a noticed a small bulge above my pussy that just kept getting bigger and bigger as time passed until it finally became a fully functional dick.”
    The sense of unease and nervousness that April had felt earlier was gone, enough so that she decided to remove her towel, allowing her dick to be seen in full. “Thanks for sharing your story Karai” April said. “It feels good to finally have found another girl like me.” She then looked at her phone to check the time. “Better get my shower before the guys come looking for me” April said.
    “Not a bad idea” Karai interjected “You don’t mind if I join right? I’ve been meaning to get one myself today.” “Sure I wouldn’t mind some company while showering.” April happily replied. April began digging through her backpack for her shampoo, a sponge, and a bar of soap as Karai began undressing. April then noticed that Karai was undressing slowly and in a very sexual fueled manner.

Karai first unzipped her black hoodie and took it off very slowly and sensually before dropping it on the floor revealing that she was topless underneath. She then kicked of the pair of sandals she was wearing, where they landed perfectly in the locker she was going to use. Next came her sweat pants, Karai started gyrating the lower half of her body as she started pulling the sweats down, revealing that she was wearing a small black thong with a dragon drawing on the front and with her erect cock sticking out of the top. While April had been watching Karai doing her striptease she could feel her dick starting to get hard, causing her to cover herself and walk towards the shower before Karai was completely nude and before she could see she had a full hard on.

When April entered the showers and found a good spot, she placed her stuff on a small rack that was hanging from the shower head and turned the faucet enough so the water would be nice and warm. As the water was heating up April began lathering the soap in hands, as she was doing this she could hear the sound of footsteps coming from behind her meaning Karai was done undressing. Karai then stood right behind April and put her hands on her should and leaned in close to April’s right ear. “Might have a hard time getting my back” she whispered in a sensual voice. “If you do mine I’ll do yours.” April was very hesitant and nervous at first, but since Karai had been so open about her dick April thought it was the least she could do.

April took the soap in her hands and started scrubbing Karai’s upper back and worked down toward lower back until she reached her ass. As April was scrubbing Karai’s ass she noticed that it was very muscular and well-toned, most likely from all the years of ninja training she was put through. “Gotta admit Karai, your butt feels amazing” April complimented. I didn’t think someone our age could have one that’s this muscular and toned.” “Thanks, had a feeling you’d be one for asses considering what you’re packing” Karai responded causing April to blush. April’s hands then inadvertently moved towards Karai’s dick and began to fondle it, surprising Karai. April then snapped back to here senses and quickly pulled her hands back to herself.

“I’m so sorry Karai, I didn’t mean for that to happen” April apologized. “Your fine” Karai responded in a reassuring tone. “How ‘bout I start washing your back, that okay with you?” April nodded in agreement and handed Karai the soap. Karai started on April’s upper back but noticed that she was very tense. “It’s okay April just relax” Karai said. “You really gotta learn to chill out more.” April then relaxed her back muscles and Karai continued on with her upper back. As she continued, April began to feel much more relaxed enjoying every second of Karai scrubbing her back. Karai eventually reached April’s ass and noticed that it moved every time she would scrub with the sponge.
    “Your ass feels amazing April” Karai complimented. “I’ve always loved girls with nice big juicy asses, makes'em more fun to play with.” April however was so relaxed that she didn’t respond to the compliment, which made Karai feel a little mischievous. Taking advantage of April’s relaxed state Karai reached around to April’s cock and began stroking it and her balls. April then reached around behind and began stroking Karai’s cock, slightly startling Karai but she still continued working April’s dick. The two girls both had full hard-on’s by now and as they both started stoking each other dicks quicker and quicker their bodies started tensing up.

In a burst of ecstasy, April and Karai both came at the same time, both moaning in pleasure from the feeling, with April shooting a load out into the shower with some landing on her breasts and Karai shooting one directly onto April’s lower back and some splashing on to her own breasts, causing April to snap out of her trance-like state. “Wha-what happened?” April questioned. “Take a look around, it’s pretty obvious” Karai answered. April looked and saw that there was cum on the shower floor, on her tits, her back, and on Karai’s tits. April immediately felt super embarrassed as she stared at Karai.

After a minute of awkward silence Karai finally broke it. “Well there’s something we can add to the weirdness of our lives” she said. “Heh-Heh, I guess you’re right” April answered amused by the comment. “A year ago, I never would have thought I’d have a dick and have another girl make me cum, especially you.” Karai nodded in agreement. Remembering that they’re both still covered in cum, April grabbed the soap and started lathering it in her hands again. “I don’t know about you, but I’d prefer not to be covered in cum” April said. “I dunno, I’ve it’s great for exfoliating your skin” Karai commented. “Well I’d still like to get it off, I don’t want to walk out of here with a single drop on me” April continued.

As April lathered more soap in her hands, she gave the bar of soap to Karai so she could use some of the soap as well. “Maybe we should wash each other’s boobs so we can make sure we get all of our cum off” April said. “Fine with me” Karai said. The two then started scrubbing each other’s breasts both surprised at how much they had gotten on themselves. They then stood in front of each and began cleaning the cum off of their tits. “Gotta say Karai, your tits may not be huge but they feel amazing” April said “and your nipples are so smooth, I’m actually jealous of how nice they are.” “Yours feel amazing too” Karai added “It’s like feeling bags of warm ramen with a small bit of velvet on top.” April smiled at the compliment.

The feeling of having another girl’s hands on her tits began making April feel very aroused again and she could feel that her dick was getting hard. “Could you actually start on my lower back?” April asked “I think my tits are good for now.” Karai rolled in eyes as April gave Karai the soap and turned around to show her cum covered back. Karai lathered the soap and began scrubbing away at the cum, not too surprised at how much she shot out earlier. As she began April became relaxed again from the feeling of Karai’s hands on her back.

While she was cleaning, Karai could feel that she was getting aroused, and another sneaky thought came to her, she then took her pinky finger and then stuck it in April’s asshole. April was once again snapped out of a trace and fired a load of cum that shot clear to the other side of the large shower before falling to her knees. “Ha-ha didn’t actually think sticking my finger up your ass would do anything” Karai smugly said. “That's actually pretty impressive Princess, though it defiantly shows you’re a noob with a cock.” April, annoyed by the comment, stood up, looked Karai right in the eye, and smiled. “Well then why don’t I how show some skills that I am good at” April said as she got back down on knees.

She then took Karai’s hard cock in both hands and started sucking on it, much to Karai’s surprise. As April sucked on her cock, Karai began contorting and couldn’t believe how good April was a sucking her off. “I’ve been sucked off by a lot of people, but this has to be the most amazing blowjob I’ve ever had” Karai thought to herself. At that point April started lickin Karai’s cock causing the girl to cum all over April’s face in a state of pure ecstasy. As April washed the fresh cum off of her face under the still running shower, Karai recovered from her euphoria of pleasure.

“That was amazing!” Karai said. “How’d you get so goo…” she paused for a second “Actually I don’t think I wanna know.” “Don’t worry it’s what you think” April said. “While we were in space, the ship that we were on had a holo-deck.” Karai gave her a confused look as she had no idea what she meant. “Basically it was a room that allowed use to experience anything that we wanted to” April continued. “While we would mostly use it for training, I would also use whenever I was feeling horny and believe me having this beast I used it A LOT.”

“Damn, that’s pretty awesome” Karai said in amazement. “But if you used the holo-deck that much, how you still came when I shoved my finger up your ass?” April looked away in embarrassment when Karai asked. “Well to be honest, the only thing I didn’t try when I used the holo-deck was…anal” April said sheepishly. “Really, why?” A surprised Karai asked. “Well…I didn’t want to, ‘cause I wasn’t sure how it would feel” April answered.

“Well how ‘bout you give real anal a try” Karai said. “Since I have the right ‘tool’ it should work how perfectly” she said presenting her still erect cock. April wasn’t sure about the idea and began thinking about it. “Tell you want, we’ll give it a try and if you don’t like it we’ll stop” Karai said as she put her hand on April’s shoulder. “Alright, let’s do it” April responded. “First we just need to find something as lube” Karai said. “Trust me; you don’t want to take a dick up the ass without some lube.” Karai looked around and grabbed the bar of soap that they had been using. “Let’s use the soap, it’s the best we’ve got” Karai said. April nodded in agreement.

Karai then began rubbing the soap around her dick while April tried to put some in her ass, failing to do so much to Karai’s amusement. “Need a hand?” Karai asked. “Yeah, can you can some in my ass for me?” April replied. “Sure, but you’ll need to bend over so I can get it in” Karai said. April did so presenting her voluptuous ass to her fellow kunoichi. Karai, amazed by April’s ass, then opened her cheeks and began applying the makeshift lube. Karai noticed that April's pussy’s was getting moist and her cock was getting hard again while putting the lube around her asshole. “April, you’ve got one of the most beautiful assholes I’ve ever seen” Karai complimented. “I’ve never seen one this pink and smooth before in my life.” April’s body then turn a bright shade of red after hearing Karai’s comments, much to her amusement.

With both Karai’s dick and April’s asshole lube up with soap, April got down on all fours and opened up her ass cheeks as wide as they could. “Alright are you ready?” Karai asked. “Yeah, I’m ready” April replied in an unsure tone. Karai then began to slowly insert her dick into April’s, causing April to start lightly groaning. “God damn, you weren’t kidding when you said you’ve never done anal before. Feels like I’ve sticking my dick into a garden hose” Karai said as she struggled to get her cock in. “I can feel you’re tense, want me to stop?” She asked. “Keep going” April replied in a strained tone, as Karai proceeded to do so.

As Karai began gyrating back-and-forth, April could tell that the pain she initially felt from Karai’s dick being inserted was almost gone and it began to feel really good. Karai noticed that April’s asshole was become less and less tight and she started moving faster. “You doin’ alright?” Kara asked. “KEEP GOING!!” April shouted, surprising Karai, who obliged to the demand. By this point Karai was moving faster and both girls were enjoying the feeling of being so intimately connected to each other. “YES, THAT’S IT FASTER, FASTER, FASTER DAMN YOU!!” April screamed. “I’VE NEVER FELT ANYTHING THIS AMAZING MY ENTIRE LIFE!!” Karai smiled at the satisfaction of April enjoying anal sex so much.
    After several minutes of anal sex, Karai and April could feel that they were both about to cum. “Heads up April I’m almost there” Karai said. “Me too!” April replied. Karai then pulled her cock out of April’s ass and fired a massive load of cum all over April’s back while April shot a load that actually hit the wall on the opposite side of the shower room. The two then fell onto each other in a euphoria of sexually fueled pleasure. “So I’m…guessing…you…liked…it?” An exhausted Karai asked to which April could only reply with a euphoric chuckle. “I’ll…take that…as a hell yes” Karai replied.

After several minutes of making out on the shower floor in a pool hot water and cum, April and Karai washed the shower out, dried themselves off, and got dressed. “I want to thank you for everything tonight Karai” April said. “I’ve never been happier than I am right now.” Karai replied with a kiss on the cheek, causing April to blush. “No prob” she said.
    April then heard her Cellphone ring and she answered it. “Hello?” she answered “Hey April everything alright?” It was Donatello. “Yeah, I’m still here” she answered. “Well Casey got here 45 minutes ago and told us you stayed behind, you done showering?” He asked. “Yeah I just got done, be there in a few, bye” April replied as she hung up. “Better get to the lair before they come get me themselves” an amused April said. “Yeah, and I better get back to the old HQ and see how things are going” Karai said.

Before Karai could leave April put her hand on her shoulder and made direct eye contact. “Now remember don’t tell any of the guys about this” she sternly said. “Don’t worry Princess, your secrets safe with me” Karai replied. As April was about to leave Karai put pulled her back really quick, “Wanna meet up again tomorrow?” Karai asked. “If you thought sex with me was great, you should see what it’s like Shinigami we get crazy together.” April thought about for a few seconds and a smile eventually developed on her face and an erection grew in her pants. “Sounds good to me” She happily replied. The two embraced each other with a hug and walked out of the Rec center, looking forward to meeting up the following night for even more sexual experiences.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Grimlockxxx; 05-27-2017, 08:22 PM.
Working...
X