Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Scott's Other Fanfics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott's Other Fanfics

It was a warm summer night and in the middle of the big town all was silent apart from a lone melody playing through the night. In a tree in the middle of several houses was built a treehouse, and out of it was coming the greatest song ever played with two strings. Inside sat a young musician strumming away on his guitar, by the name of Kubo. It had been a long day for him as he had spent it in anticipation of what would be going on tonight. His girlfriend, Stella, would be coming along and they’d spend some time together. Kubo had planned to play music for her, share some snacks he had, and maybe make out with her. As he sat there strumming away at his guitar dressed only in his boxer shorts, he daydreamed of the things he would be getting up to with Stella that night. Suddenly came clunking noises from the doorway. Kubo realised someone was climbing the steps of the treehouse. After a few seconds a face appeared in the doorway and gazed at him. He was a little surprised, as it wasn’t who he was expecting. It wasn’t his recent girlfriend, but another girl with long blonde hair and glimmering blue eyes. As she climbed into the treehouse Kubo could see she was wearing just a semi-transparent nightdress with nothing underneath it. “Err... hello?” Kubo stuttered. He couldn’t keep his eyes off the girl’s body, every detail visible below her nightdress. “Can I help you?” he asked. The girl smiled at him. “I was having trouble sleeping but heard you play your instrument. I thought i’d come listen to you play” she smiled. She walked over to Kubo and sat down next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. “So, who are you?” she asked. “I’m Kubo” the boy smiled. He could feel himself getting attracted to her, and his boner began to rise as he imagined his hands all over her beautiful body. “And who are you, beautiful?” he blurted out. “Oh, i’m Dawn” the girl giggled. “You know, you’re quite handsome too, Kubo” she added. She moved a hand to his bare chest and stroked it. “I’ve seen you around I think you’re really sexy” she added. “You’re even more sexy than me” Kubo replied. He moved one of his hands towards Dawn and rubbed at her flat chest too. Dawn gasped as she felt his hand caress her nipples through the flimsy fabric of the nightdress. She reached down towards his boxer shorts and rubbed a hand against his loins. He groaned as he felt his erection beginning to rise, poking against her hand. In response he moved his free hand to her loins and touched her womanhood. She gasped as his warm fingers rubbed against her vaginal lips through the fabric. “Kubo... not only are you good at playing music, you’ve also got a pretty impressive cock” Dawn smiled. “Feel like... putting it into me?” she asked him. “I’d love to” Kubo said. He leaned over and kissed Dawn on the lips. She returned the kiss, before pulling at his boxer shorts as hard as she could. Kubo gasped as he felt them tear, and Dawn virtually ripped them away, leaving him completely naked and revealing his huge erection to her. In response he did the same to her, tearing her flimsy nightdress away to reveal her beautiful naked body to the warm summer evening air. The two began rubbing each other again, Kubo’s fingers sliding inbetween Dawn’s vaginal lips, while Dawn stroked Kubo’s penis gently. Both were incredibly turned on and couldn’t wait any longer. Dawn pulled away and laid down on some pillows on the treehouse floor. She spread her legs wide, revealing her pretty pink pussy to Kubo. “Don’t hold back. Slide all of your hard cock inside me” she whispered seductively to him. Kubo didn’t need to be asked twice. He got down on his knees so he was between Dawn’s legs. The tip of his rock hard cock was rubbing against Dawn’s entrance. “Here goes!” he said, and pushed his hips forward. Both he and Dawn let out a gasp as his penis slid into her vagina. Kubo couldn’t believe how tight she was inside, and Dawn couldn’t believe how great it felt having suck a big thick cock inside her. After a few seconds getting used to being connected to each other, Kubo steadily began to thrust his hips backwards and forwards, his member sliding in and out of Dawn’s vagina. Both let out a moan of pleasure every time he pushed in, Dawn’s warm wet folds stretching to accomodate his penis. The two of them held hands as Kubo began to speed up his thrusts, inch after inch of his hot rod sliding into her. Minutes passed, and Kubo had speeded up so much that Dawn was shaking with every thrust he made into her, moaning louder and louder with every move he made. Soon it was too much as she screamed as she reached her epic orgasm. Her vagina constricted around Kubo’s cock and she pulled him towards her so all eight inches of his member entered her tight vagina. Kubo couldn’t take it any longer either and let out a loud moan as his orgasm exploded inside him. Pleasure surged through him as his cock blasted a torrent of seed deep into Dawn. Both stayed in position for a few moments before pulling apart. Kubo withdrew his cock steadily and gently from Dawn’s womanhood, and it popped out leaving her stretched vagina leaking his cum all over the floor. “That was wonderful Dawn, thank you” he smiled. “Thank you too, Kubo” Dawn replied, then leaned up and kissed him on the lips. “This has been an amazing night and i’m glad I came to keep you company” she commented. “Only because Kubo here couldn’t wait” came a voice from the doorway. Kubo turned around and gasped as he saw in front of him standing in just a bra and panties was his girlfriend, Stella. She had just seen him having sex with another girl, and as she approached him with an annoyed look on her face, he wondered just what she planned to do to him...
    Dawn looked surprised that there was another girl who had shown up. She sat up and looked towards Stella. “What are you doing here?” she asked with a confused look on her face. “I’m Stella, Kubo’s girlfriend” Stella replied. “Tonight we were supposed to be on a date, but instead he’s decided to have sex with another woman” she growled. “So, why have you cheated on me, Kubo?” she asked her boyfriend. “I was horny and I offered, and he took it” Dawn stated. She looked up and down at Stella. “You look damn good yourself, Stella. No wonder Kubo likes you as well” she added. Stella looked annoyed but smiled. “You know, i’m horny too, and i’m sure you’d make a better partner than Kubo right now” she commented. She then knelt down and kissed Stella on the lips. “But I promised him we’d have sex tonight. Like to... help out?” she asked. “Absolutely” Dawn smiled. Both girls got up and moved towards Kubo. Stella laid down on the floor and placed her head next to her boyfriend’s loins. “Looks like your dick has done the flop” she giggled. “No worry, I know just how to get it back to just the way I like it...” she whispered seductively. Before Kubo could say anything, Stella had leaned forward while opening her mouth. She felt his soft cock, still with the remnants of his and Dawn’s cum over it, enter her mouth. Kubo let out a moan as he felt his girlfriend’s warm mouth surround his penis, before beginning to gently suck it. She smiled as she tasted a mixture of his and Dawn’s cum on it, both tasting just as good as she expected it would. While Kubo moaned as his girlfriend sucked at his cock happily, Dawn was moving behind her. Stella felt her flat chest fondled through her bra by her, and moaned as Dawn slid her hands underneath the cups and rub against her nipples. After a few moments of fondling, Dawn withdrew her hands and unclipped Stella’s bra. It fell free revealing her chest. She then moved her hands down to Stella’s panties, and pulled them down over her legs, leaving her body fully exposed just like Dawn’s and Kubo’s young bodies. Dawn then began running the fingers of one hand along Stella’s vaginal slit, feeling it moisten with arousal. She then slid a finger into Stella’s vagina, feeling her warm and wet insides cling against her finger. She continued to finger and rub Stella’s womanhood as Stella continued to suck away at her boyfriend’s penis as hard as she could. Kubo’s cock had grown to full length by this point, and Stella ceased sucking away at it. She withdrew herself from Kubo’s cock, leaving it lubricated with her saliva and sticking up to its full length in the air. “Why did you stop?” Kubo asked. “Because i’m gonna do exactly what I came here for, and shove that huge meat stick of yours into me” Stella giggled. She pushed Kubo back so he was lying down with his back on the cushions on the floor. She then climbed up over Kubo so she was on top of him. “I hope you enjoy this, you handsome stud” she smiled, before lowering her body down slightly. Her moist pussy touched the tip of Kubo’s huge member. She took a deep breath and lowered herself down further, and Kubo’s cock slid into her vagina. Both her and Kubo gasped as their bodies were connected. After a few seconds of getting used to having Kubo’s massive member inside her, Stella began lowering herself down lower even more. Kubo took the initiative however and began thrusting his body up and down, his cock beginning to slide in and out of his girlfriend’s pussy. As Kubo continued to fuck Stella gently, both of them let out light moans of pleasure with every pelvic thrust he made. He sped up slightly, and after a few moments Stella was bouncing up and down on top of Kubo, inch after inch of his hot thick cock pushing into her. While they were having sex, Dawn’s attention had continued to focus on Stella’s body. She moved over again and kissed Stella on the cheek while she was still bouncing up and down. Stella moaned as she felt her rival’s warm lips on her cheek. Dawn then moved her fingers to her own mouth and licked them until they were slick with her saliva. She then moved her hands down to Stella’s nipples and began rubbing them. Stella moaned even louder as she felt her nipples stimulated by the one Kubo had cheated on her with. At this point, Kubo and Stella were moaning even more than he and Dawn had been. Stella moaned louder and louder as she felt her orgasm approach. Soon it was too much, and she let out a scream of pleasure as her orgasm spread through her. She dropped down onto Kubo and her vagina clenched his entire length as his cock went balls-deep into her. This was too much for Kubo, and he let out a loud moan of pleasure as his orgasm exploded inside him soon after. Pleasure flowed through both of them as Kubo’s cock blew his second load of the evening into Stella, filling her womb with his hot sticky sperm. Both of them gasped for breath as their orgasms slowly faded. Eventually Stella had the energy to pull herself off of Kubo, his cock coming free of her pussy with a small pop. As it did, cum drooled out of her vagina and over the tip of Kubo’s steadily shrinking cock. She laid down next to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. “I love you Kubo” she said to him, and kissed him gently on the cheek. Dawn saw that happen and laid down on Kubo’s other side. She kissed him too, wrapping an arm around him as well. “I love you too, you handsome boy you” she giggled. “Best night ever” she commented. “Agreed” Stella smiled. “But its not over yet - me and Kubo were gonna go to the cinema. Would you like to come to, Dawn?” she asked. “Sure thing, that would be great” Dawn smiled. The three of them rested for a bit longer before standing up. Kubo pulled on his boxers while Dawn pulled on her torn nightdress and and Stella put her underwear back on. “Lets go to our respective houses and get changed into more suitable attire” Dawn commented, gesturing to her ruined nightdress. “Good idea” Stella replied. The three of them exited the treehouse, climbing down the ladder and landing on the grass gently. “Meet back here in fifteen minutes?” she asked. “Sounds like a good p...” Kubo started, but stopped suddenly. He stared ahead of them at someone in front of them he had just seen. It was another boy his age, with short blonde hair and wearing boxers like Kubo. However even from a distance Kubo could see he had a much bigger bulge in his loins than Kubo had. “So, you’ve had another double date tonight, Kubo?” the boy grinned. “I’m surprised you didn’t have me come along too, like we used to do” he added. “I mean, I could do with some fun as well” he smiled, gesturing at his bulge. Kubo inhaled deeply. “Sorry Lincoln, but it was gonna be personal time between me and my girlfriend, and... plans changed...” he started. He wondered why Lincoln was here, and what he planned to do now he had crashed the party...
    Dawn looked at Kubo and then at Lincoln then at Kubo again. “Who is this, Kubo?” she asked. “This is Lincoln” Kubo replied. “He’s my ex boyfriend, and we split up a few months ago” he explained. “Yeah, Kubo here decided he’d rather hang around Stella rather than me” Lincoln sighed. “Now I know that Kubo here can handle more than one lover in a single night, I came to see if he can handle one more” he said to them. “That’s something i’d like to see” Stella grinned. Kubo and Dawn looked towards her to see her pointing to Lincoln’s bulge. “It will be interesting to see Kubo taking cock as well as giving it, as me and you experienced earlier” she added, nodding at Dawn. A smile rivalling the cheshire cat spread across Lincoln’s face. He reached towards the hem of his boxer shorts and tugged them down. Out popped his penis, and the girls gasped at the size of it. He was a few inches longer than Kubo and was almost as thick. “So how about it Kubo, have you missed getting slammed by my rock hard cock?” he asked. Kubo gazed at Lincoln’s member and remembered the times they had bonked before splitting up. Kubo wanted to forget the circumstances of how they split, but missed the memories of experiencing Lincoln’s rock hard member. He looked towards Lincoln’s face and nodded. “Okay, lets have sex, Lincoln” he agreed. Lincoln nodded and walked closer to Kubo. He pulled his boxers down his legs and over his feet, leaving him standing completely naked with his hard cock pointing directly towards Kubo. His former partner leaned forward to kiss him, and Lincoln shook his head. “If you’re gonna kiss any part of me, you’re gonna kiss my cock” he commented before pointing down at his erection. Kubo didn’t say anything. With his lust for his former boyfriend’s cock overwhelming him, he got to his knees in front of Lincoln. He kissed the tip of Lincoln’s tip gently, and his former boyfriend gasped as he felt Kubo’s lips contact his most sensitive part. Wanting more, Kubo licked at the tip gently before licking up and down Kubo’s entire length. With Lincoln letting out light moans of pleasure above him, Kubo opened his mouth and took Lincoln’s penis into it. Lincoln moaned as he felt his former boyfriend suck his dick gently. “Damn Kubo... I forgot you had such a good mouth” he commented. He placed his hands on Kubo’s shoulders and pulled his former boyfriend towards himself. “I missed you sucking my dick every night” he added. While Kubo was busy sucking away at his former boyfriend’s cock, both Stella and Dawn were stood there rubbing their nipples with one hand while stroking their slits gently with their other hand. “Isn’t this the hottest thing you’ve seen?” Dawn asked. “One of them, at least” Stella smiled. “Hey, considering the boys are having some fun together, how about we do the same?” she suggested. “I’m up for that” Dawn nodded. The two sat down on the grass next to each other and kissed each other on the lips gently. They then let their hands delicately touch each others’ bodies. Lincoln was enjoying the blowjob from Kubo but wanted more before he was expended. He pulled away from the dark haired boy and his member popped out of his former boyfriend’s mouth. “It seems a shame I get all the fun, as you deserve some too” he commented. “Like a nice buttfuck, Kubo?” he offered. Kubo looked up at him. “I’d love that” he replied with a grin. He then shuffled around until his back was to Lincoln and leaned forward so he was on all fours. “I’m all yours” he said to Lincoln with a smile, wiggling his butt in invitation. Lincoln nodded and waddled forward a little. He then got on his hands and knees, with his still rock hard cock prodding against Kubo’s buttcheeks. He reached a hand underneath and felt Kubo was fully erect as well, no doubt turned on by the anticipation of having his rear entrance rammed by his former boyfriend. “Its time to Rock!” Lincoln exclaimed, and pushed his hips forward. Both boys gasped as Lincoln’s thick member slid into Kubo’s back passage. Although it was lubricated by Kubo’s saliva, Lincoln still felt that his former boyfriend was very tight, no doubt because he hadn’t had any backdoor action for a while. After taking a moment to regain his bearings, Lincoln began slowly pushing his cock in and out of Kubo, light moans of pleasure coming from each of the boys as he did so. In the meantime just a few feet away Stella and Dawn were having some fun between themselves. They were on opposite sides of each other, their hips meeting in the middle with their legs spread wide. Their vaginal slits, with Kubo’s cum still running fron each one, were sliding against each other. They were moaning as they scissored like lesbians, feeling their lubricated vaginas sliding against each other. It felt incredible to them, almost as good as getting fucked by Kubo earlier that evening... Moments passed as both couples had sex with each other. Kubo was moaning louder and louder as every inch of his former boyfriend’s cock that slid into his backside. Lincoln was groaning as he felt Kubo’s butt clench down tight on more and more of his member. Stella and Dawn were feeling incredible sensations as they continued to rub their vaginas against each other, their bodies pushing against each other so hard their hips were grinding against each other. All four of them were reaching their limit, and it was only a matter of time before it happened. Kubo was the first to experience his climax. He let out a moan of pleasure loud enough to wake the entire neighbourhood as he felt his third orgasm of the night surge down his spine. His rock hard cock began spraying a load of his cum down onto the grass as he felt the pleasure overwhelm him. Lincoln felt Kubo’s ass tighten around his cock and felt his orgasm explode inside him as well. Wedged inside Kubo’s butt, Lincoln’s rock hard member blasted a torrent of cum deep into Kubo as Lincoln moaned loudly in pleasure. Nearby, both of Kubo’s girlfriends had also reached their climax. They let out screams of pleasure as their orgasms washed through their bodies. Their vaginas leaked out their warm juices all over the ground as they laid there in happiness from the power of their orgasm. One by one the friends recovered from their orgasms. Lincoln was the first to get his breath back, and slowly leaned backwards, his cock popping out of Kubo’s rear gently with a torrent of cum spilling out of Kubo. Kubo got up at the same time, turned around, and kissed his former boyfriend on the cheek. Both Stella and Dawn got up at the same time and kissed each other as well. They went over to the two boys and the four had a warm loving group hug. After a few moments of hugging, they broke their bond and sat down in a circle. “Damn, that was intense” Lincoln commented. “You’re telling me” Stella giggled. She then looked up at the moon and sighed. “Looked like we missed out on the movie though” she commented. “Nevermind, i’m sure we can find something else to do” Dawn smiled. “Any ideas, anyone?” she asked. “How about you come to my place? We’ve got plenty of Ice Cream, and most of my sisters are away on a trip” Lincoln offered. “Pretty sure it would go well with mine and Kubo’s cream” he added with more than just a hint of innuendo. “Sure thing!” Stella agreed and the others nodded in agreement. Getting what clothes they had left and pulling them on, the four friends walked with Lincoln towards his house. A bowl of delicious ice cream each was going to be the perfect conclusion to one of the most enjoyable nights of their lives. - The End -

It had been nearly a week after Kubo had his threesome with his girlfriend, another friend, and his ex boyfriend. It had been a good experience, and they agreed to do it again very soon. Beforehand though, he decided to go for a walk in the nearby forest to clear his head. He needed to so he could focus on the sexy fun he would be having later when he met his friends at the treehouse he always hung out with. He was too busy thinking happily about the past days’ events to look in front of him for obstacles as he cut through the forest. As he stepped forwards onto what he thought was a pile of leaves, he suddenly felt his foot sink further than he expected. He let out a yell of surprise as he fell downwards with the leaves around him, several metres downwards into a small pit. The leaves did cushion his fall, but he did let out a yell of pain as he felt his buttcheeks hit the ground. Wincing from the pain, he looked around the pit. The forest was now several metres above him, and the pit he seemed to be in looked like it was an old well. He stood up and looked around, seeing no obvious way of getting out. He sighed, wondering how he could get out or if he was going to be stuck there for a long time. His thoughts were disturbed though by a rope that suddenly hit the floor next to him. He looked at it and saw it had being thrown over the side of the pit, and it was possible he could climb up it. Gripping tightly onto it, he slowly climbed upwards towards the top of the pit, hoping the rope wouldn’t break. It held together, and as he reached the top of the pit he thought he could see freedom ahead. Instead, all went dark as two sets of hands grabbed him and pulled him over the edge of the well before shoving a bag onto his head. He felt himself get tugged along by the two people away from the well and across the rough forest floor. Confused and still feeling the pain in his butt from the fall, he just let them pull him away rather than fight them there and then. Not long after he heard a wooden door opening, and felt the ground below him change from the forest floor to solid wood. Suddenly his captors stopped moving him. Kubo felt his captors release his hands, then lift the bucket off his head. The room was lit by overhead lamps and it blinded his vision for a moment. He looked around and saw that he was in a wooden hut, with cushions on the floor and boxes in the corners. Around the floor were strewn different garments. And in front of him stood two figures wearing knee-length skirts and hoodies with the hoods up, concealing their identities. Kubo was confused by what he saw in front of him. “Who are you? Where am I?” he blurted. “You were in our clearing, and you fell down one of our traps” the figure on the left said. “We dug plenty to make sure interfering boys like you don’t go anywhere near us without our permission” they continued. “Yeah, you’re a boy in a girls’ only clubhouse yard” the other figure said. “But tell us, who are you? Why were you in our yard?” she asked Kubo. “My name is Kubo, and I was taking a shortcut through the forest to get home” he said. “So what are you planning to do to me?” he asked. “Oh, we’ll let you go, on condition you give us something we want” the second figure said. “So, what assets do you have?” she asked. “I’m sorry but i haven’t got any money on me...” Kubo started. “We don’t want money or any material pleasures... we want physical pleasures” the first figure replied. “Now the question is, can you give us what we want?” she questioned. Kubo had a good idea what they wanted. “Well, I can’t deliver that sort of thing unless I see whats under that hoodie first...” he commented. The first figure didn’t say anything but instead walked close towards Kubo. They then tugged at the hem of their hoodie and pulled it up over her head. Kubo gasped as he saw the upper body and face of the figure come into view. It was a really attractive girl his age with long curly golden hair, pale skin, and a beautiful body overall. Underneath the hoodie she was wearing just a white bra to support her slim chest. She then reached for the back of her skirt and unclipped it. It fell down to reveal her lower body, with slender legs and her loins covered by a white thong. Kubo gasped in surprise. “You look amazing” he said to her. “Who are you?” he asked. “My name is Goldilocks” she said to him. She looked up and down at him. “You look pretty handsome yourself Kubo...” she commented and looked down and his loins to see a tent in his shorts. “Oh, looks like you really do like the look of me” she added with a grin. Kubo looked down at his lap and gasped as he saw his erection was poking up against his clothes. Goldilocks’ appearance in just underwear had really turned him on. “Time to see what you look like up close” Goldilocks added. Before Kubo could say anything, the golden haired girl had began tugging away at his clothes. Kubo gasped as Goldilocks pulled his shirt away revealing his bare chest. Then she reached to the hem of his trousers and yanked them down, leaving him sat there in just his underpants, his erection still visible through the flimsy fabric. “You look good nearly naked, Kubo” Goldilocks smiled. “What do you think?” she asked her companion. “Not bad... but it would be good to see what his boner looks like” she grinned. Goldilocks nodded and tore away at Kubo’s underwear, the fabric tearing away and revealing his loins. His semi-hard cock sprung upwards, with his large balls beneath them against the floor. “Thats quite an impressive length... Good enough to fuck, Goldilocks?” she asked. “It would if it was full length” the golden haired girl replied. She leaned down and placed a hand on Kubo’s member. Kubo gasped as he felt her begin to rub her hand up and down it. “Its so nice...” she giggled, as she began rubbing the tip with one hand while continuing to stroke his shaft with the other. Soon enough Kubo’s erection was at full length, and Goldilocks smiled in pleasant surprise as all eight inches of it stood in the air in front of her. “Well Kubo, theres only one thing for it” she commented, before stepping away. She began pulling away at her own clothes, taking off her bra first to reveal her bare chest with puffy nipples. She pulled down her panties next to reveal her hairless loins with her slit glistening from her arousal. “Firstly, we’ve gotta get some pictures for later” her companion giggled. She took a camera from off a side table and started taking photos of Kubo sitting there with his rock hard erection while stepping around him. After a few photos, she put the camera back on the side table. “Now, help yourself to him, Goldilocks” she said. “With pleasure” Goldilocks replied. She stepped towards Kubo and hovered over him, her vagina just a few inches above the tip of his cock. Kubo felt that this was being forced upon him... but he wasn’t complaining. He was horny a lot of the time, and getting fucked by such an attractive girl as Goldilocks was a treat for him more than anything else... However Goldilocks was moving forward without his input. She lowered herself further until her vaginal lips were contacting against the tip of Kubo’s penis. “Here we go!” she commented, and let herself lower down onto her new partner's cock. Both of them gasped as Kubo felt his tip slide into Goldilocks’ tight entrance. Inch after inch of his thick rod stretched Goldilocks’ vagina as she lowered herself down. “My my, you really do feel big” she giggled. She then raised herself up a few inches before sliding down again. Both of them began to moan as she bounced up and down the first six inches of Kubo’s penis in the cowgirl position. Kubo was enjoying the feeling of them having sex. The minutes passed as Goldilocks got faster and faster with her movements, wanting more and more of Kubo’s cock. At this point, Kubo wanted to give Goldilocks more too. His arms were still tied behind his back but he could move his legs. As Goldilocks lowered herself down more, he threw all his weight to his side and flipped over with Goldilocks still riding on his member. She landed on her hands and knees with him above her, now in the doggy position. “Why did you do that?” Goldilocks asked. “Because I want to give you all of my cock” Kubo grinned. He began thrusting his hips forwards and backwards, more and more of his cock sliding in and out of Goldilocks. Both moaned in pleasure as Goldilocks felt her vagina penetrated in a way she never felt before. With them going so hard and fast, it wasn’t long before Goldilocks hit her climax. She screamed in pleasure as juice ran out of her pussy as it constricted around Kubo’s cock. Kubo himself let out a loud moan as his orgasm surged within him, and his huge cock blasted his hot sticky cum deep into Goldilocks. The two of them stayed in that position for a few moments, gasping for breath as they felt their orgasms slowly drain away. Eventually Kubo pulled his hips away from Goldilocks, falling back as his cock slid out of her and eventually popped free of her vagina. Out of her stretched entrance, a torrent of Kubo’s cum came flowing out and drooled over Kubo’s loins. He had certainly given Goldilocks one heck of a creampie. “That... was... amazing...” Goldilocks breathed out. “No doubt the best sex i’ve had in a long time” she added. “I have to agree” Kubo smiled. Goldilocks looked at him funny. “I’ve got to thank you for kidnapping me, if it meant we got to have sex. Now... how about you let me go?” he asked. “No way, jose” the other kidnapper said to him. “She’s had her fun, its now my turn” she said. As she approached him, Kubo gulped. He wasn’t sure he could handle two horny girls without time to recharge, and he was about to be put to the test by the other kidnapper...
    It had been a strange day for Kubo. He had intended to go for a nice quiet walk through the forest before a meetup with his friends later that night. Instead he had fallen into a pit, was kidnapped by two mysterious figures, and made to have sex with one of them already. He felt tired after blowing such a huge load into his first kidnapper, but now his second kidnapper wanted a turn. He breathed in deeply as they approached him. The second kidnapper pulled down their hood to reveal they were a rather attractive young lady with neat, shoulder-length blonde hair. She pulled away at the rest of her clothes to reveal herself standing there, wearing nothing but a bright red pair of panties, her bare chest with budding nipples on full show to Kubo. Kubo gulped as he saw her reveal himself before him. “You’re beautiful” he complimented to her. As he did he felt his penis began to harden again, turned on by the sight of her beautiful body. Penny looked down at Kubo’s semi-erect cock and sneered. “Well, you’ve certainly got the size, but have you got the hardness?” she questioned him. “You know, i’ve been with quite a few guys in my time and you cum the fastest that i’ve seen, considering the experience you gave Goldilocks just now." “You’re wrong... I can last longer...” Kubo responded. He was feeling a bit of self-doubt from her comments, but at the same time was feeling determined to prove her wrong. He did know after all that the only way he would be able to go free is if he made her scream in pleasure as well... “Very well, i’ll put you to the test” Penny replied. She knelt down and gazed at his semi-hard cock. She licked the tip of it and some of his sperm entered her mouth. She savoured the taste a little before swallowing. “Not bad, actually” she said with a wicked grin. Before Kubo could reply, she began licking away at his cock even more. After several minutes of moving her tongue between his tip and his shaft, she took his length into her mouth and began bobbing up and down on it. Kubo gasped as he felt his dick massaged by her mouth. It turned him on so much that by the time Penny had pulled away from him, he was back to his normal length and stiffness. “Much better” she grinned at him. Kubo watched as Penny stood up and pulled her knickers down over her knees before tossing them to one side. She stood there in front of him completely naked, her hairless pussy leaking juice down her thighs in anticipation. She moved over him so that his dick was rubbing against her tight entrance before turning around, giving him a view of her butt. “Now to see just how good you are at this” she said, before lowering herself down onto him. Both Kubo and Penny let out a gasp of pleasure as he felt his cock slide into her with a little difficulty at first. After a few moments enjoying the feeling of themselves connected, Penny took the initiative and began moving herself up and down on his stiff member. Kubo moaned every time he felt Penny’s tight vaginal walls slide over his cock as she fucked him. Soon Kubo got his energy back and decided to join in. He began thrusting his hips up and down, his cock sliding further into Penny every time as they moved in tandem with each other. Soon he had almost all of his long cock inside Penny, sliding in and out with deep long strokes. Penny was letting out moans with every thrust Kubo made into her, but wasn’t finished with her complaints yet. “You do this like an amateur, Kubo” she said to him. “I expected a man like you to be better at fucking a girl” she added. “I am good at this. And i’ll show you” Kubo replied in a determined tone. He gripped Penny’s legs and pulled her around so she was on the floor on her hands and knees while he was behind her with his dick still wedged deep inside her vagina. He began to thrust in and out of her with more vigour than he had ever done before, and they both began to moan in pleasure. So much in fact that Penny didn’t have the breath to insult him again. Soon enough it was too much as all of pleasurable feeling of them having sex broke their limits. Both of them orgasmed at the same time, letting out loud moans as pleasure surged through their bodies. Kubo dumped his second load into Penny’s cunt, filling it with his hot sticky sperm. Both of them stayed in position for a few moments, both gasping for breath. Eventually Kubo pulled himself away from Penny as his long cock slid out of her gently. It popped free, leaving Penny’s creampied vagina leaking cum all over the floor. He moved against the wall of the shack and rested, the pleasure from his orgasm still flowing through his body. He watched as Penny laid down on the floor of the shack, her face still smiling no doubt from the afterglow she was experiencing. After a few minutes both of them had regained enough of their composure to speak. “So then, what did you think?” Kubo asked Penny, lying against a wall while he waited for his energy to return. “Not bad. Better than I thought, but nothing special” Penny replied in a snooty tone. “Ignore her Kubo” Goldilocks replied. “She really enjoyed it and she knows it. She just doesn’t want to admit it” she grinned. Penny glared at her but didn’t say anything. A smile spread across Kubo’s face as the fact he pleasured both girls just like they wanted sunk in. Both Penny and Goldilocks stood up. They pulled their clothes back on as Kubo watched. “You’re free to go now, Kubo” they said to him, before tossing his clothes at him. “Remember, never tell anyone this happened or we’ll be even more demanding next time” she added. “Okay i’ll be sure to keep it a secret” Kubo nodded. He got his clothes back on, and after saying a final goodbye, left the shack. As he walked through the forest back home he thought about what a strange day he had. He knew he had little time before the hangout with his friends started however, and rushed back home to get showered and cleaned up before he met his friends. - The End -

Comment

Working...
    X