Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

(Arthur) The Daddy Daughter Club chapter 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Arthur) The Daddy Daughter Club chapter 1

Hello everyone, I used to write many years ago for myself but recently I've been writing and wanting to share my work. This is something that has been brewing in my head for awhile and if people like it I'll write more. Please enjoy and I appreciate comments and helpful criticism.

Arthur and its characters are the property of their respective owners & are used without permission.

WARNING: This story has graphic nudity and sex between fictional young and adult characters.

The Daddy-Daughter Club.
    By xasterix
    (M/g, incest, oral, teasing)

Ladonna Compson ran as quick as she could down the street worried she might be late for school but as she arrived it turned out she had plenty of time “Well kick my feet and call me Luna, I thought for sure I was late.” She stepped up the front steps and into the school to see what might be going on.

As she stepped through the doors she looked around and spotted the usual goings-on. The Tough Customers seemed to doing something but what she had no idea and over to another side were Arthur and Buster looking at a paper seeming quite interested in it.

What caught her attention though was Francine and Muffy standing off to where they were almost unseen as they spoke to each other quietly but seemingly excited in their conversation. She wanted to know what they were talking about but clearly if she walked right up she wouldn’t find out a thing.

Slowly as to not be noticed being obvious she walked over to the opposite side of Muffy and Francine’s quiet conversation and pressed up against the wall. Slowly she made her way closer and closer almost getting knocked over by some kid carrying his day’s project until finally she could hear their voices better as she leaned on the wall.

“And then he put his finger you know where that little button is.” Ladonna recognized this as Muffy’s voice “Right there and I swear, I swear I was going to pass out from how good it felt” Ladonna’s eyes turned into little slits trying to figure out what they two were chatting about.

Francine’s voice got slightly loud then stopped which surprised Ladonna because the word’s she thought heard were “You meant the clit, right?” What happened that Ladonna couldn’t see was Muffy giving Francine a scolding look at how loud she was.

A few moments passed and Ladonna thought maybe they were done but then Muffy started up “Geez, Francine keep it down already” She let out a sigh “Yea, that part and wow my Daddy had me thrashing all over my bed. He sure knows where all my best parts are between my legs.”

Ladonna couldn’t believe it; Muffy was talking about her dad touching her privates. The bunny girl’s face got red and just as she was about to hear Francine start in she spotted from her peripheral vision Binky approaching her. She hoped the girls wouldn’t see her as she waved him off which turned him back to the Tough Customers.

Luckily neither of the girls hidden in the corner had apparently seen this exchange, and she could focus right back on what they were saying. Francine was right in the middle of what she was saying “And I don’t know how big it is but he can get the head inside and he swirls it around. Wow does that feel good” Muffy chimed in quietly with “I know right, we’re so lucky to have such sexy daddies.”

Suddenly Ladonna saw Muffy’s shoulder, and she knew they were on the move. She was still stunned at the conversation, but she had to move quickly so neither girl saw her listening and shut her out of what she had to hear more of.

Stepping over she hid herself best she could as they passed by and they didn’t even see her obviously still engaged with one another. She rubbed her head a bit and walked out being approached again by Binky. “You OK Ladonna, you look like you were running really fast” In fact what Ladonna was doing was blushing at the conversation she had just heard and her interest was high for a reason.

She looked at Binky and stammered a bit “Whu….oh no no Binky. I just uh felt like maybe next time I should wear a lighter shirt maybe?” Binky stared at her then nodded “Yea, it can get kind of hot in here I guess” He walked back over to the rest of the tough customers and resumed his own conversation.

Realizing the time she walked over to Mr. Ratburn’s class and found both Muffy and Francine already in their seats in the classroom. Ladonna did her best as she sat down and tried not to stare at them, however stolen glances were impossible and even resulted in one embarrassing moment of her dropping all her books on the floor making everyone stare at her.

The time seemed to of passed fairly quickly and then lunch was upon them all. As the school bell rang Ladonna stood up quickly and approached both of them as they all walked out of class. “Hey Francine, Muffy can I have lunch with you two” Both girls nodding the affirmative as they walked towards the lunch room.

Both Francine and Muffy could see something was going on with Ladonna, and they were concerned. Her cheeks were a deep pink, and she had a look of concentration on her face. Neither of them had any idea what was going on with their friend.

Muffy piped up “Why don’t we go have lunch outside, its so nice today?” Francine smiled and patted Ladonna’s shoulder “Yea that sounds like a great idea” Ladonna stopped and saw the opportunity “Su…sure…but can we have lunch somewhere quiet, so we can talk, just us girls?” This made both Francine and Muffy smile appreciatively.

Walking with their bagged lunches both Muffy and Francine let Ladonna pick out a place where they could all chat together quietly. Finally, Ladonna chose a place and it was nice with a tree but if you weren’t looking for it then you wouldn’t see it. All three sat down and got their lunches out as they all looked at one another to gauge reactions.

It was Muffy who once again got things rolling. “So Ladonna, Francine and I noticed you seem worried about something, well mostly Francine noticed because I mind my own business.” Muffy looked over at Francine who at this moment had a sandwich in her hands and gave Muffy a rather annoyed look but it did open a door.

“Yea Ladonna, we’re friends and if anything is wrong, you can talk to us about it.” Francine added to further Muffy’s comment. Ladonna looked up at both girls and seemed to be trying to find the words. She took a sip of her drink and eyed them both a moment or two. She then looked around to make sure no one was coming around suddenly and slowly she spoke as she stared at her sandwich like it was the greatest thing ever “Well, um I was listening to what you two were talking about before class….” Ladonna looked up at them both and saw that their faces said nothing, they were either pretending to have no idea or actually had no idea what she was talking about.

She knew she had to mention more, so she took a risk and hoped it paid off. “You know, Muffy was talking about having her um…” Ladonna blushed hard feeling rather embarrassed by this, but she had to talk about it. “Her…button…” She looked down again not wanting to know what their reactions were.

Francine and Muffy were trying to think actually as they stared at each other for a moment seeming to think about what buttons they had handled recently. Then Ladonna added some more to the conversation “Then um Francine had well um…spoke about her daddy uh…putting his head inside you and swirling it around.”

Ladonna slowly looked up again at them, and she knew she had gotten where she wanted to be. Muffy for her part was trying to think of how to talk her way out of it while Francine just sat there with a piece of her Orange sitting in her mouth.

Francine quickly got up “I need go now, sorry but I…forgot something.” Muffy took the cue and stood up “Yea, I’ll help you with that” Ladonna sighed and gulped “No wait, please I’m sorry." She looked at them both very sadly “Please don’t be mad, please I..” She stopped speaking as her friends seemed ready to leave.

Ladonna gulped her drink again and shook her head “I liked what you were talking about cause; my daddy does that stuff too.” The tenseness seem to leave them all as she kept her gaze on them both “You know, he plays with my button and um swirls his thing inside me” She puts out her hands and holds up two fingers from each hand “I think he’s like this big, seems bigger than a log on a clear lake I guess sometimes.”

Francine and Muffy couldn’t believe it, they had exposed what they were doing with their fathers and it turned out she was too. Both girls slowly sat and listened as Ladonna explained about her own time with her daddy. Setting Francine and Muffy into comfort their shared their own stories and this of course made all of them laugh.

The day passed and the final school bell rang sending everyone out of the school. Muffy, Francine and Ladonna walked out together giving each other knowing smiles. What Ladonna didn’t know was that she and her daddy were about to experience something they had never seen before.

Muffy arrived home and opened the door to peek inside a moment or two seeing if anyone is around. The girl smiled “I’m home” She peeked around a bit and found her daddy sitting in his easy chair reading his paper for the day. She walked inside and ohs “Daddy, you didn’t answer me when I called out” Her daddy blinked and made a curious noise “Oh sorry pumpkin, I was busy reading this paper” She eagerly climbed into her daddy’s lap and smiled behind his newspaper. “Did you have a good day daddy?” The man knew how his daughter could be and what sort of games she liked to play, but he liked those games.

“So far the day is going well.” He pulled down his paper and eyed his lovely daughter’s bare legs. How he loved her legs and everything else as his gaze slowly moved up her little body. Muffy knew like any little girl how to make her daddy do things she wanted. “So daddy, where is everyone today?” Ed gave pleased grin “Your mother is out shopping and Bailey is driving her around. I suppose they won’t be back for a couple of hours.”

Ed’s hands slowly pushed his daughter’s dress up just below the girl’s panties as she watched this happening smiling brightly. Muffy nods her head “Oh ok, well what shall we do then?” The girl watched as her daddy slowly exposed her little pink panties making her daddy grin wide “Well let’s see what we can do”

Ed Crosswire’s fingers traced slowly over his daughter’s panty line letting her feel the material pressing into her soft flesh. Muffy shivered as her daddy knew just how to get her going. Ed’s fingers delicately took hold of her panty elastic and pulled it down “My my, I think someone’s hiding something in here for me, maybe?” This made Muffy giggle a bit at her daddy’s tease.

Both Muffy and Ed were quite practiced about this so when they got up and walked into Muffy’s room they knew best how to enjoy each other and quickly hide any ideas anyone else might have had. Ed stepped into his daughter’s room with her as Muffy lay out over her large comfortable bed her parents had bought her.

“Now then, let’s see what we have?” He crawled up onto the bed and gently eased up his daughter’s dress again exposing those panties. This time though the panties aren’t teased as before but instead draw down her legs to rest at her thighs. Ed looked at his daughter for a moment as she smiled back to him then his gaze moved over her.

The man leaned down and gently kissed the soft lips of his daughter’s secret treasure and took in her scent. A scent that would drive him wild every time as his pants can currently attest to. He listened as Muffy made pleased noises while his tongue traced along the young lips feeling every inch he could.

Muffy’s eyes closed as she enjoyed the feel of her daddy’s attention to her most private of places. She suddenly remembered the conversation she had with Ladonna and Francine “Ohhhh Daddy, I had the most interesting conversation with Francine and Ladonna today”

Ed’s attention wasn’t on so much what Muffy was saying as what she was doing. His tongue exploring the outside of her sex making her squirm as he made a noise acknowledging the comment from her.

Muffy giggled a bit and opened her legs a bit more for him causing the girls nethers to be exposed more. She always gave into him when he was like this since he always gave into her any other time. Every moment they spend like this is special to both of them and right now it’s Ed who wants something.

In between every moan and gasp with her daddy touching her so much and making her feel so good she talked where she could manage “She…said she….does it with her daddy too” Ed stopped a moment not sure he heard that correctly then looked up at her over the horizon of her cleft of Venus. “Who are you talking about sweetie?”

Muffy realized that her daddy had stopped and lifted her own head up to look at him. She blinked a moment “Ladonna, my friend at school. She, Francine and I were talking about it alone behind the school during lunch.” Ed eyed his daughter for a moment “Alone, no one else around?” Muffy nodded her head “No one, we made sure”

Ed looked down at her daughter’s pussy and spread the lips open exposing the small clitoris of his daughter. The man’s broad tongue flicked at it a few times to make her squeal in delight. “What does Ladonna do with her daddy?” Muffy calmed down a bit after that extreme pleasure and closed her eyes for a moment “Like this stuff daddy, what we’re doing”

Ed was about to enquire further when he heard the door open from downstairs and that got a pair of panties slid back up into place. Hair checked and a small daddy daughter kiss to share with a smile. Muffy ran downstairs to head off whoever might be there and by the sound it was Bailey with his wife not far behind from her shopping trip.

Ed stood up and still sporting his erection in his pants he knew he’d need a few minutes. He headed over to the common bathroom and closed the door taking out his phone and dialing. “Oliver, Ed Crosswire here. I think we might have a couple of people who’d be interested in joining us over the weekend”

Chapter 1 end.
    "Say Goodnight Babs" "Goodnight Babs"
    Lisa: "I learned that beneath my goody two shoes lies some very dark socks.​"
Working...
X