Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

thatguywiththeface Sumtember 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven Universe Not Here Conniverse

“Connie! Are you serious?”

“What?”

“You know what!”

“No I don’t.”

The couple were at Homeworld. It was Steven’s birthday and the Diamonds had gone all out. Steven wasn’t sure if the Diamonds even knew what a birthday was, but they lived for any chance to dot on Steven.

Human and gems were intermingling, pretty much everyone Steven knew was in the ballroom. Which only made what Connie was doing even more shocking. The girl had pulled Steven behind a column, in a dark corner of the room. That’s when she made a move for his crotch. Moving onto her knees, she slowly unzipped his pants.

“Connie!”

“What?” She undid the button of the jeans.

“Just, just not here! Please?”

But it was too late. Connie had pulled down the elastic of his underpants, freeing Steven’s manhood. Which was hard despite his nervousness. Steven sucked in his breath at the cold air surrounding his genitals. He sucked in even harder when Connie put him in her mouth.

Her tongue swirled around his penis as she joyful bobbed her head up and down the shaft. Steven was rather large in the penis department and Connie managed to take the whole thing until his balls hit her chin. He would be impressed if he wasn’t terrified they’d be caught.

Steven bite his lip, trying not to make a sound. He was failing. A series a squeaks came out of his mouth. No one seemed to notice the birthday boy was being blown by his girlfriend in a dark corner.

Connie pulled him out of her mouth, while she wiped her chin she flashed Steven an evil smile.

Looking down at his erection, Steven whined. “Connie! You can’t leave like this!”

“Oh now you what some?” Steven’s beet red face answered her.

She reached under her skirt, pulling down the panty hose she wore to the party. She turned around, presenting her glorious ass, her wet, waiting pussy, dripping fluids down her thigh.

“Well, Mr Universe. Come claim your birthday surprise.”

And by the stars, Steventook. With her parents, his father, and Pearl all a few feet away in the same room, Steven fucked Connie.

With Steven pounding her pussy, Connie was in ecstasy. “Oh, oh Steven. Fuck me, fuck me harder.”

Steven complied, but he covered her mouth with his free hand. He shushed her. “Quiet.” As her ass slapped into his hips, he prayed that the sound of meat on meat couldn’t be heard over the party music. Feeling himself cumming soon, Steven picked up the pace. Connie screamed into his hand as she came, her warm walls spasming around him. This pushed him over the edge and Steven emptied his balls into his girlfriend’s womb.Giving a last few thrusts, Steven pulled out. He gingerly let go of her face.

As the two redressed, Connie told Steven, “Happy Birthday.”

The couple made their out to the main dance hall. Pearl caught a look of the young couple. “Steven, Connie! There you are! I was wondering where you two ran off to.”

Steven looked away when he answered. He couldn’t meet Pearl eyes right now. “Connie was just giving me my present.”

“Ooo, what did she give you?”

With a blank stare, Steven said the first thing that came to mind. “Pajamas.”

“Oh.” Pearl looked around. “I don’t see anything.”

“Connie gave me Pajamas!” he shouted loudly getting the attention of everyone.
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Gravity Falls Romance Wendip

The snow fell on the cabin. Dipper tended to the fire. Traveling to Northern Europe to study trolls, the married couple found themselves snowed in at their cabin. Dipper, never one to miss a chance to woo his love, went about setting up dinner.

As Wendy napped, Dipper cooked some chicken that was in the freezer. As the meal cooked he set the table, a small thing for two. “Not a lot of room , but at least it’s intimate,” Dipper thought to himself as he lit the candles.

Wendy awoke to the smell of food. Her nostials sniffled at the fresh scent of herbs and spices. When she poked her head out to the living room, Dipper had moved the table to the front of the fireplace. He had sent up a beautiful meal for her. With a flourish of his hand towel, he pulled out a chair for her. “Madame, your dinner is served,” he said in a bad french accent.

Laughing, she sat down. The dinner was delicious, Dipper out did himself. There was always something about warming yourself by the fire on a cold night that Wendy loved. She could feel the fire in her bones. She went to help clean up, but Dipper wasn’t hearing it.

“Oh no Honey. I got this.”

“Dipper, you made the damn meal, just let me help with the dishes at least.”

But Dipper was steadfast. “Nope. I’m doing them and that’s that.”

She wanted to do something as thanks for that delicious meal. Than she had an idea. As Dipper cleaned up, she slipped away. As he was just finished, Wendy called him.

When he looked up he was greeted with the sight of Wendy nothing but sexy lingerie, stockings covered her long gorgeous legs. Her bra and panties were see through, letting him have full view of her most private parts. It was all emerald like her eyes “So, how’s this? Better than doing the dishes.”

Dipper opened his mouth but all that came out was a series of squeaks that might be confused as human speech.

Laughing, Wendy took of Dipper’s shirt. “I’ll take that as a yes.” Next thing Dipper knew his pants and boxers were thrown on to the floor and his beautiful wife was straddling his naked body. His now very erect penis was straddled by her crotch, while her breasts pressed against his chest. Their lips touched, tongues intertwined. Dipper loved the hard, muscular body of his wife.

When they stopped to get a breath, Dipper mumbled her name. “Wendy.”

“Dipper.” The red head pushed her panties aside, revealing her wet, hungry lips. He slid in easily. The young couple found a rhythm as Dipper bucked into her.

The carpet wasn’t the most comfitable place for sex, a distent possiblity of carpet burn burn of his ass was on the back of Dipper’s mind. But the warmth of the fire and the heat of each other bodies was enough.

“Huh, huh, Dipper… I’m about to cum.”

Dipper didn’t slow down. “Me too.”

“Oh fuck I love you Dipper.”

“I love you too.”

Wendy felt her body give away to her passions and came as Dipper came inside her. It was hard to say who came first. Falling down, Dipper caught his wife. Naked, she laid a top of her husband, soften manhood still in her body; basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.
      Check out my stories

Comment

Danny Phantom Surprises Danny/Sam

Sam wanted to die. Her parents were throwing a party for all there stupid rich friends. And of course, Sam was stuck playing hostess. And she was bored out of her freaking mind. Her parents and their friends were so insipid. At her dress wasn’t bad. Her normal plaid skirt and black top were out of the question as was her favorite black gothic dress.

She wore a purple dress with black highlights. The result was elegant enough for her parents, with enough gothic flair that Sam could stand to wear it.

She was talking to one of her father’s business partners from Wisconsin. Bored out of her mind, she listed to him drone on and on about the fucking stock market or something. A cold breeze blow past her bare shoulders. She briefly rubbed them, looking around for a source.

Did someone leave the air conditioner on? No, this felt different. An icy chill ran across breasts. Her eyes widened at her hardening nipples. She hopes that it isn’t noticeable in this dress. God, she hopes this jerk doesn’t notice. There was only one explanation for this.

A laughing in her ears confirmed it. “Hahahaha.”

“Danny.”

“Sorry?” The man asked.

Shit, she forgot about him. “Ah, sorry just remembered something my boyfriend said earlier.”

“Ah, a boyfriend. His he a gentleman?”

She felt invisible fingers tweak her nipples. “An absolute gentleman.”

“That’s good to hear. From your father’s description of you, I thought you were one of the gays.”

Sam resisted the urge to punch his face. Fortunately for her, Danny distracted her by prodding her ass with his erection.

“Oh, hahaha.” She tried to disguise her shout of surprise into a laugh. Using his ghost powers, Danny phased his cock through her dress so his penis could enter her pussy. Furiously being fucked by Danny, Sam let out a groan.

“Are you alright?”

“O-of course. Excuse me, I need some refreshments.” With much difficulty, she waddled off to the food table. It was slow enough to allow Danny to stay inside her. While she hoped that what was happening to her wasn’t noticeable to her parents party guests, she couldn’t he;p but notice a few strange stares.

Once she got to her goal, she planted her hands down on the table hard. The whole table shook with each thrust Danny took.

Sam almost shouted his name. “Da..mn good crab cakes here!”

Legs quivering, she succumbed to her orgasm. Her juices ran down her thighs as she clenched around Danny’s dick. Grabbing the table cloth, Sam knocked down a few plates. She tried to stifle her scream. What came out was a strange mewling sound. That definitely turned a few heads to her direction. Danny continued to pound her. Her tits popped out, Sam adjusted her dress hoping no one noticed. She felt his cold ghost hands all over her ass. It wasn’t long until Sam felt Danny cum in her.

As she caught her breath, Danny exited her. His work done, he fly out of his girlfriend’s house. Checking to make sure the girls weren't showing, Sam turned around and saw every guest looking at her. Her hair was a mess and drool was dribbing out the side of her mouth. She wiped it off with the back of her hand.

“Everybody having a good time?”
        Check out my stories

Comment

Gravity Falls Hair Pulling Wendip

As a Corduroy, nothing Wendy liked more than getting rough. Especially in bed.

“Are you sure about this,” Dipper asked his girlfriend.

“Differently, dude! Go for it.”

Dipper stood behind the redhead, who was on all fours. The two were well underway in their lovemaking, the sound of bodies slamming together filled the room. That’s when Wendy made a request.

“Dipper, I want you to pull my hair.”

“What?”

“Just pull me hair dude, it’ll be hot.”

Trying to keep rhythm, Dipper grabbed a handful of hair. He pulled it.

“Hunmg! Harder.”

“Okay.” He pulled again.

“Harder dude!”

“Alright, alright.” Steadying himself, he took another tugged, backed by all his might.

That did the trick, and Dipper felt his girlfriend cum. She fell onto the around. Wrapping his arm around her, he held her close.

Wendy turned her head“Sorry if I got a little weird on you.”

Dipper answered with a kiss. “Hey, that’s what I love about you. You want me to get weird, I’ll get weird.”
          Check out my stories

Comment

Star Vs the Forces of Evil Go Fuck Yourself Markapoo

Marco was trapped. His arms were chained above his head. On his knees, the warrior gasped. Sweat ran down his bare chest. The only piece of clothing he had left was some tattered pants. He felt the chains pull him up, raising him to his feet.

His captor waltzed over to her prisoner and unbuttoned his pants. Pulling the pants down, Hekapoo admired the man. “Boy Marco, you sure are hung.”

Staring at her toothy grin, Marco let himself groan. He expected these kind of puns from Star, not Hekapoo. “Go fuck yourself,” he growled at her.

Hekapoo was one of the few people who could follow that command and she did so with gusto. A clone walked behind her, groping and touching her breasts . She pulled down the top of her dress reveal her large, sagging mammary glands. The clone then hiked up Hekapoo’s dress, giving Marco a perfect view of her wet hungry lips. Two of her fingers entered, filling the creature with pleasure.

Marco watched helplessly, unable to join them. He pulled at his chains but it made little difference, he could not get free.

The clone noticed Marco’s struggles. “Ah look, I think he wants to join us.”

Hekapoo summoned another clone. Without warning, the clone was already behind Marco, jacking him off. Hekapoo and her clone really liked the show. She threw back her head as she orgasmed. Marco himself came, firing his seed on to Hekapoo’s face and breasts.

The clones disappeared into wind. Hekapoo let the adventure go. Rubbing his wrists, Marco rose.

“So same time tomorrow?” Helapoo asked.

Marco nodded. “See you then.”
            Check out my stories

Comment

Gravity Falls Multiples Wendipbry

This, this was the life. Beneath Wendy, was her lover Dipper Pines, sliding his dick in and out of her asshole. Meanwhile, between her legs was her lover, Dipper Pines, plowing her wet and wanting womanhood. She would scream in pleasure if not for the fact that her mouth was stuffed with the cock of her lover, Dipper Pines.

It really pays dating a guy with a cloning machine. If Wendy’s face wasn’t so preoccupied with cock, she would be able to turn her head and see that Tambry herself was busy as well. Tambry was riding a Dipper on his back. Another Dipper stood in front of her, feeding her his big dipper. Two other Dipper’s stood at her side, with the brown skinned girl furiously jacking them off.

The Dipper fucking Wendy’s pussy was the first to cum, pumping his seed into her. The Dipper below, felt his other’s cum dripping down onto his ball sack. The other two Dipper’s soon followed. Wendy was overwhelmed by the warm goo flooding her body. Tears came to her eyes as she herself came.

Tambry was also getting pumped full of cum. It dribbled down her chin as the Dipper she was blowing came. The hand jobs brought the other Dipper’s to ejacluation, slashing the girl with their semen. The Dipper below was last to exploded.

The girls disengaged themselves from the orgy. Cum covered and dripping, the two met in the middle. Tambry gave the red head a deep passionate kiss. They both tasted Dipper on each others tongues.

“Hey Wendy, which one was the real Dipper again?”

Wendy looked around, the Dippers all shrugged. A noise from the kitchen caught the girls attention. Still cover in fluids, the two wondered to check it out. Wendy and Tambry found Dipper sitting down eating a sandwich. Catching their disapproving looks, Dipper said, “What? You two are god damn machines. I needed a break!”
              Check out my stories

Comment

Star Vs the Forces of Evil Choked Up Tomco

Gay Warning

Tom’s lips were warm. Marco always knew that. He felt it before when they kissed. But it felt different on his most private of parts. They were gentle kisses. The two of them were in Marco’s bed room, completely nude. They’ve both seen stuff in locker rooms but this was the first time they ever been naked with another man in a sexual way.

Marco sat on the edge of his bed, Tom knelt in front of him, taking in his manhood. It was bigger than his Tom realized as he continued kissing it. His demon tongue began to swirl the tip. Little by little, Marco entered Tom’s mouth.

A gasp escaped Marco’s lips. Holy shit, this felt amazing. He really hoped that Tom’s pointy teeth didn’t cut him. But he was focused on the warm of Tom’s mouth to care too much. He grabbed the demon’s horns and began to force himself down Tom’s throat.

It felt so good. With each thrust, Marco fit more of his cock into his mouth. Tears ran down his face. Tom’s lips soon met the base of Marco’s shaft. As he began to fire his seed into Tom’s mouth, Marco cried out his lovers name. Cum dribbled out the corners as Marco came. Marco didn’t pull out, unloading himself all in Tom.

The demon prince drank Marco’s seed as he poured down his throat. Marco let go of Tom, the prince licked the cum of his face and wiped his tears away.

“You okay Tom?”

“Yeah, just a little choked up.” Both of their eyes darted to Tom’s own erection. Tom flashed Marco his toothy smirk. “Would you like to be?”
                Check out my stories

Comment

Pokemon Toe Curling Pokeshipping

Blood was pumping in her ears. Misty was in her apartment above her gym, laying naked on her bed. Ash was pouring oil on her back side. She groaned as Ash started massages her ass. Her boyfriend kneaded her skin, it felt amazing.

She felt a tap on her behind. Following the signal, Misty raised her backside. Ash spread her cheeks. With his finger, he prodded her tart little hole. The oil entered, slicking her walls, so that Ash’s member could enter easily, well easier. He used his free hand, he oiled his erect shaft, prepping himself for their backdoor adventure.

He positioned himself at her entrance. Misty felt him enter, the pressure building. He was slow, at first, letting Misty felt every inch of him enter her. Her body was a mess of sensations. Eyes, rolling in the back of her head. Fists clenched the sheets underneath her. Her toes curling as Ash’s pelvis slammed her ass repeatedly.

It wasn’t long until Ash was cumming, pumping her booty with his warm cum. He pulled himself out falling on his butt. A trail of cum fell out of Misty’s anus.
                  Check out my stories

Comment

Pokemon Climax Pokeshipping

It was dark in the gym. It was after hours, and all the trainers and septacters had gone home. Misty was alone. Well, almost.

Ash peppered her neck with a series of kisses.

Laughing, Misty pushed him away. “Ash!”

“What? It’s just us!” Ash dipped the redhead continued kissing her. Misty’s jacket was thrown to the ground. Ash’s jeans fell to the floor. Her swimsuit was pulled down, revealing her mounds. Ash bent down and took a nipple into his mouth. Just as she was fishing Ash’s dick, the two heard a familiar noise.

“Pika, pika!” The couple turned their heads and saw everybody’s favorite electric mouse was watching Ash and Misty in their most private moment.

“Pikachu, shoo. Go.” Ash waved away his pokemon, but to no avail.

Cocking his head Pikachu responded with a curious “Pika?”

“No, Pikachu. Go away. Leave. That’s an order.”

Pikachu threw his arms into the air. “Pikachu!”

Putting his pants back on, Ash pushed his furry friend out the door. He turned back to his lover, who was laughing to herself.

“Great training Ash.”

Ash stuck his tongue out. “Shut up miss ‘Psyduck won’t stay is his pokeball.’”

He slid out of pants again and jumped on top of her. The couple was on the pool chair, the gentle sound of the water lapping accompanying their loving making. Ash dived his head at her chest, kissing and licking her mounds. Misty pulled back her swimsuit, revealing her wet, wanting lips.

Ash impaled the gym leader, ramming her with his his hard cock. As their voices raised in harmony, the couple felt their climax building.

“M-Misty, I’m...I’m gonna cum.”

“Me too, don’t stop Ash. Don’t you fucking stop.”

He obeyed, continued runting on her as he came, firing his seed into her warm canal.

Misty body succumbed her own orgasm. Pleasure rocked her body as she came. “Oh, oh fuck. Fuck, Ash. I’m cumming. Ah, I’m cumming!

Finished, Ash stayed inside her, the couple basking in the afterglow. Misty looked up at her boyfriend’s big doofy grin. Smiling herself she said, “I could stay like this forver.”

“Psyduck!”

“Okay, maybe not.”
                    Check out my stories

Comment

Star Vs the Forces of Evil Teeth Marco/Mariposa/Meteroa

Something was amiss when Marco awoke. The first thing he noticed was that he was naked. As well as his sister and Meteroa, who for some reason were in the bed with him.

“See, I told you he was huge,” Mariposa told her best friend.

Marco let out a yelp. “Oh, sleeping beauty’s awake,” Meteroa said, rolling her eyes.

“Mari-Mariposa! What’s going on? Why are we all naked.” Poor Marco did his best to cover his own nakedness as he tried averting his eyes from the two young woman who he new since they were babies.

“Relax, Marco. I just wanted to show Meteroa how big my brother is.”

“I don’t want her to know that. How the hell do you know that?!”

“She watches you jack it in the shower.”

“Meteroa!” Mariposa was so embarrassed. Marco couldn’t help but notice that her blushed showed all over her body. Her cut, lithe body with a shapely ass and budding breasts. Damn it Diaz, don’t think about your little sister like that. His body betrayed his mind. It was very difficult to hide his stuffing member from the girls.

“Mariposa, look. Marco likes watching you too.” The half monster princess grabbed his cock.

Her warm hard around him felt really good but Marco couldn’t admit it. “Meteroa, stop!”

“Please Diaz,” she crawled toward Marco, until her face was in his ear. “We both know you want this.” She took a bite of Marco’s ear.

“Ow!”

Meteroa started stroking him. Mariposa bite her lip. Watching her best friend jack off her brother was so hot. Her hand journeyed down south, finding her wet lips. Her slim fingers entered her pulsating pussy.

“So, how does it feel? Getting a hand job infront of your sister. You’re such a dirty pervert.” She peppered his neck with kisses between each sentence. She nibbled a bit of his skin causing him to yelp again.

“That’s it!” Marco grabbed Meteroa’s head and forced it between his legs. He pushed his cock past her lips and into her mouth. Holding on to her head, he face fucked her hard. Mariposa’s eyes widen. The pace of her masturbation quickened.

“So tell me Heinous? How does it feel to have my big fat cock in your mouth huh?” Tears fell down her eyes as Marco rammed himself down her throat. He came, shoot semen into her mouth.

She fell back, coughing up his spooge. But Marco wasn’t finished. He flipped the girl, so that her ass was facing him. He grabbed her tail, hosting her up so that there crotches was aligned.

“Marco wait, I’m sorry..Aggra!” Marco gave the girl the hardest fuck she ever got. The groans were accompanied the slapping of flesh on flesh. The girl’s tight walls surrounding his thick manhood. It wasn’t long before those walls began constrict around hs cock. Meteroa was left babbling, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. But Marco didn’t stop until he came. Unloading his hot seed into her deeped carvens. Mariposa continued touching herself, bringing herself to climax.

The princess fell to the bed, body twitching, cum oozing out of her pussy. Marco than turned his attention to his lonely sister. As he towered over her, Mariposa quivered with excitement. “Mariposa, why did you do this.”

“I...I want you, Marco.”

Marco bent down and kissed her. It was not a gentleman's kiss. His tongue pushed into her mouth. Tasting evrybit of her. He broke off the kiss, went down to her breast, peppering it with kisses until her took her nipple into his mouth. His tongue swirled around it. He then gently took a bite of the nipple, rolling it between his teeth. Mariposa let out a squeal.

Marco lifted her legs above her head. He rubbed his dick along her wet slit. “You know, when you were first born, everybody thought you were mine and Star’s baby. They all thought I was your daddy.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, would you like that? Me being your daddy?”

“Y-yes.”

“And what do you want daddy to due?”

“F-fuck me.”

“Who do you want to fuck you?”

“Da-daddy. I want you to fuck me daddy!”

Marco obliged. He towered over her, trapping the girl in a mating press, thrusting into her wanting pussy. She went to cover her mouth, but Marco, grabbed her hand.

“Huh, huh, Marco, ah, ah, Mom and Dad, huh, might hear.”

“Good, I want them to hear. I want them to see there kids fucking each other. Don’t you want them to see you fucking daddy?”

“Hu, huh, huh. Yes I want them to see. I want them to seee!” She felt herself cum. Marco wasn’t far behind, loading his seed into his sister’s most private hole.

Marco’s breathing had gone rough and ragged. “I love you, Mariposa.”

“I love you too, daddy.”

The siblings curled next to the passed out Meteroa. It would be hard in the morning when their parents would find them in the morning, still nude and smelling of sex. Even harder a month from now when Mariposa and Meteroa both discover that they’ve been impregnated by Marco. But for now, they slept.
                      Check out my stories

Comment

Phineas and Ferb Dance for Me Ferbnessa

Ferb was not known for his talkativeness. Vanessa didn’t mind. She had long ago learned how to pick up his non-verbal cues. But she knew, when he did speak, it was for something of utmost importance.

“Dance for me,” Ferb hissed in her ear. The couple were staying in the English countryside. It was a cold misty morning. The cottage was small and cozy. The couple sat in front of the hearth, fire blazen. They were passionately kissing when Ferb broke off to give her the command.

Standing up, she began. Moving her body in a sensual fashion, she unbuttoned her trademarked black jacket. She pulled it off with as much dramatic flair as she could muster. She turned around, shaking her rather voluminous rump at her boyfriend’s face. Vanessa removed her boots, while still being sexy. Which she did without missing a beat, thank you very much.

She turned to face her lover, still gyrating, pull down her tight leather pants. Once the pants were on the floor, Vanessa spread her legs, showing off her sheer panties, barely hiding her most private parts from Ferb. She pulled her top off, slowly. Her bra was much the same as her panties. It did very little in hidding her nipples, already hard from the erotic show she was putting on.

She continued dancing for her love, moving to the sounds of crackling fire. Returning to Ferb’s lap, she pepper his rectangle head with kisses. She fished his rock hard rod. He unhooked her bra and she rose again. After a few more sensual movements, she pulled down her panties.

Vanessa sat in his lap, impaling herself on his cock. Riding the man she loved, she milked him for all the pleasures in the world. Ferb held on tight. Pulling her close and feeling the warmth of her walls wrapped around his penis.

While Vanessa was screaming his name, Ferb only emitted a few quit grunts. Vanessa knew that meant she was driving him crazy. She came, orgasm shaking her body. After a few more thrusts, she felt Ferb unload into her needy womb.

After kissing his nose, Vanessa left to shower. Nude, she turned to him. “Next time, you can dance for me.”
                        Check out my stories

Comment

Phineas and Ferb Quiet Night In Ferbnessa

Night fell on the city of Paris. Ferb was here on important business. Vanessa had came with him of course. She was reminded the first time they were in Paris together. Ferb and his brother were traveling around the world in a single day while she was ‘helping’ her father with another zany scheme. It was a twist of fate that Vanessa fell of Ferb’s flying car in Tokyo. She traveled with the gang to Paris where Ferb helped reconnect with her father.

She smiled at the memory. The sound of her husband coming out of the hotel bathroom.

“Any place you want to visit while here? Any restaurants? Catch a show?”

Her red lips stood out in the dark. “How about we just have a quiet night in, together?” Vanessa walked close to Ferb. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Ferb kissed her. “That sounds nice.” He kissed her again, deeply. It wasn’t long until they stripped each other bare.

The young couple fell onto the bed in bliss. Ferb got on his hands and knees, presenting his well toned ass to Vanessa. Spreading his cheeks, she took a good look at his anus. She planted a deep kiss right on it, smearing her lipstick. She continued licking his asshole, taking in his musky taste.

The couple decided to switch places. Ferb laid down on the bed, completely flat save to the throbbing erection he was sporting. Vanessa squatted over his face, presenting her glorious ass to Ferb. His hands spread her cheeks, revealing her tart backdoor. She felt his wet tongue lap her up. Biting her lip, she felt the sensation of her behind. Her hand traveled to her nether region. Her fingers penetrated her pussy, massaging her sides.

The two worked in tandem. Vanessa removed her fingers and brought them to her clitoris. As she swirled her fingers, Ferb continued lapping. She had no idea were Ferb’s tongue strength came from considering how little he used it. But she was glad for it. The double duty of her fingers and Ferb’s tongue brought to her climax. As she orgasmed, she made extra care not to fall on Ferb’s face. Vanessa noticed his erection. She looked down to him. “You want me to take care of that?” He nodded.

The couple again shifted. Ferb sat on the edge of the bed, Vanessa knelt on the floor. She kissed up and down Ferb’s long shaft. Parting her lips, she took his head in, swirling her tongue around. She tasted his salty pre-cum. She took more and more of Ferb’s dick until her lips touched his base. Moving fast, she bobbed her head up and down, feel him reach the back of her throat, repeatedly. The room was full of the sounds of Vanessa’s slurps and muffled moans and Ferb’s low grunts. She felt him twitch in her mouth as he came. The salty taste of his semen danced across her tongue. Her cheeks swelled as he filled her mouth She swallowed as much as she could, her cheek going down with each gulp.

With a sigh, Vanessa said, “That was extellent, but we should brush our teeth.”

“Agreed.”
                          Check out my stories

Comment

Star Vs the Forces of Evil Big Day Out Jackie/Chloe

The chilly autumn wind blew around Jackie. Her leather jacket was zipped all the way up. What didn’t help was the short black mini skirt and the fish net stockings she wore. On the corner of the street was the love of her life, Chloe.

The french girl who swept Jackie off her feet wore an oversized white hoodie that went to her knees.

“Where you find one that big?”

“It belonged to my papa. He was a very big man. How do I look?”

Jackie kissed her cheek. “Beautiful.”

“Ah, but not as beautiful as you mademoiselle. I’m incredibly lucky to have you as a petite amie.”

She felt her cheeks warm. The couple made their way to a club. You wouldn’t know it by looking at it. Surrounded by restaurants and clothing stores, the building was not impressive. The sign was blank, the front was covered in graffiti, and the windows were boarded up. Chloe walked up to the door and gave some quick rhythmic knocks.

A burly man opened the door. “Chloe!”

“Marcus! Ca fait trop longtemps. Vous allez bien?”

Marcus’ face split into a smile and hugged her. “Très bien.” His attention turned to Jackie. His expression became stormy. “Qui est le poseur?”

Chloe became furious and began to shout. “Ce poseur est l'amour de ma vie! Alors montre un peu de respect!” She punctuated ‘respect’ with a poke to his chest.

“Pardon! Pardon! Mes excuses. Entrez s'il vous plaît! Come in! Come in! Welcome to Maison de Luxure et de Péché.” He stepped aside, letting the girls.

After walking down a dark corridor, Jackie saw a curtain with pulsating lights and thumbing music behind it. Chloe pulled back the curtain, revealing a wild orgy happening. The dance floor was filled with sweaty bodies grinding into each other. The participants were in various states of undress.

Littered around the club were stages. Some had one person dancing. Others had couples engaged in sex acts. Outfits ranged from leather bdsm, with masks, chains and leather. Or other wore costumes. One of the dancers wore a leopard leotard, complete with tails and cats ear. The leotard was cut in a way to show her bare breasts.

Jackie unzipped her jacket and took it off. Underneath, her chest was bare save for black electrical tape over her nipples. Chloe pulled her hoodie off, revealing that she was completely nude. Her erect nipples stood out like chocolate kisses on her breasts. Above her vagina were a few bit of stubble.

“Well you got me beat,” Jackie told her.

Chloe’s hand went under Jackie’s skirt. Her hand touched Jackie’s bare ass, traveling down, until she hit her pussy. Grinning, Chloe said, “You’re no slouch yourself, mon amour.” She grabbed Jackie’s hand. “Come.”

The young lovers made their way through the club. They made their way to a stage, Chloe brought Jackie on and gave her a deep passionate kiss. Jackie than kissed her neck, than her shoulder, than breast, stomach, groin. As the kissing continued more and more eyes were drawn to the young girls. She had already gotten on her knees. Bent over, she knew that everyone could see her lack of panties. The thought excited her.

Jackie leaned in, giving her glinting slit a nice lick. Tangy juices rolling down her tongue, she gave her another. Jackie spreaded Chloe’s dark lower lips to reveal her shiny pink folds. Enthused, she stuck her tongue into her canal, playing with Chloe. Jackie could hear the excitement of the crowd, cheers and shouts. She decided to give them a little show and shake her ass.

Chloe’s most sensitive nerves were driving her crazy. She ran her hand through Jackie’s dirty blonde hair. Jackie’s attention went north as she began to suckle on Chloe’s clit. Pleasure exploded throughout the french girl’s body. “Oui oui mon amour. Plus, plus, putain plus!”

She came with agusto was she ejectualed her fluids across Jackie’s face. “Oui! Oui! Oui! Jésus baise le Christ oui!” Her walls clenched around Jackie’s tongue as her hips bucked forward. That won the girls some applause.

Chloe pulled Jackie up. Her sweat standing out against her ebony skin. “You’ve done well mon amour.” She placed a gentle kiss across her cheek. “But no it’s your turn.” She flipped Jackie, letting the american see the sea of watchers. Jackie’s niiples had hrdened long ago, something Chloe noticed. “Vos mamelons sont durs comme des diamants,” Chloe hissed in her ears, rubbing her thumb over the tape. “Perhaps we should let the others see, mon amour. Révélons au monde votre amour pour moi.” Gently pulling down the tape, Chloe freed her lover’s nipples. She rubbed her thighs. “Now for the dress. Libérons votre chatte humide.”

Jackie looked into the eyes of hundreds of strangers. Her voice trembling she said, “D-do it.” Her hand unzipped the skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Unlike Chloe, Jackie was unshaven, a mass of hair slightly darker than the hair on her head. Her juices running down her thighs. Chloe inserted her fingers into Jackie’s wanting sex.

Hungry eyes watched as Jackie was maturbated. Fingers thrusted in and out of her as her moans and pants matched the tempo of the music. Jackie was light headed, the idea of letting these strangers watch their most intimate moment was driving her crazy. She felt Chloe behind her, touching her. Breasts pressed up against her back, her crotch still covered with the evidence of Chloe’s orgasm touching her ass. All the time chloe continued muttering french in her ear.

“C'est vrai mon amour, cum pour moi, cum pour sont amis. Montrez-leur combien vous les aimez en nous regardant. Montrez-leur votre orgasme. Montre leur ton amour pour moi. Donne leur notre amour.”

Meanwhile, Jackie could see the audience get more excited. Many were masturbating themselves to the sight of the young lesbians. Others were masturbating their partners. Most were straight up fucking. But all eyes were on Jackie.

“Ha, ah, ah Chloe, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!”

Her legs buckled around the weight of the orgasm. Her pussy squirt juices forward, spraying their audience with her love juice. She fell to her knees, her fluids pooling on the floor, mixing with what Chloe left on the floor.

Chloe came down to Jackie’s level. Arms wrapped around Jackie, she kissed her cheek. The two lovers were covered in sweat and cum, naked save for shoes and Jackie’s stockings. The crowd cheered.

Chloe got down and helped Jackie. Jackie could barely walk. While Jackie was done, many in the crowd continued their orgy. As the two made their way to the crowd, Jackie felt complete strangers hands touch her naked body. If she wasn’t so exhausted, she would be for more fucking. Chloe brought Jackie to a back room. There were several more people there. Some were dressing, other were still nude. There were showers and toilets. Many were in use, no doors though. The two settled on a bench.

“W-we left are clothes on the strange.”

“Worry not, I’ll fetch them later. I wanted you sûre. So, did you love se faire baiser in front of everyone?”

“Yes, I can’t wait for next time.”
                            Check out my stories

Comment

My Hero Academia Blushing Izuku/Ochako/Tsuyu

Izuku had no idea how he found himself in these situations. Ochako and Tsuyu were undressing him. He hoped that they wouldn’t notice his blushing. They did.

“Wow Deku, you look like a tomato,” Tsuyu observed.

A loud squeak emitted from his lips as he covered his face from embarrassment.

“It’s o-okay, Deku. You don’t have to be embarrassed. I-I think you look sexy.” Ochako was blushing herself, looking away from Deku’s naked body.

Undressing herself, Tsuyu looked back and forth between the two. “Wow, I have no idea how I talked you two into a threesome.”

This caused more embarrassed shouting and face covering.

“Tsuyu!”

“Why would you even say that!”

Tsuyu hopped over to Ochako. “You’re both so adorable.” She stripped the poor girl naked and pushed toward Deku. “I’m so lucky to bag little cuties like you.”

Her big hand wrapped around Deku’s cock while her tongue traveled to Ochako’s crotch and pushed into her snatch. Like a well oil machine, Tsuyu brought sexual pleasure to her friends. Both flustered and red. She felt Ochako’s walls clench around her tongue while ropes of milky white cum exploded out of Deku’s dick, ropes landed across her chest and face.

Face still covered in cum, her tongue wrapped around Deku’s still hard cock. She grabbed Ochako’s head and pushed her face directly into her pussy. Obedently the floaty girl stuck her own tongue into Tsuyu’s wanting sex, lettting the frog’s girl juices roll down her tongue.

Tsuyu was sucking off Deku, the taste of his last orgasm still on his dick. He didn’t last long as before, already cumming. Tsuyu let him pop out, a warm splash of cum hitting her face. She turned her attention to Ochako, who was working her tongue. Tsuyu’s hand firmly held in place was she orally pleasured her. The tickling of the folds did its job as Tsuyu was brought to climax. Vaginial juice sprayed Ochako’s face as Tsuyu came. These two dorks didn’t know how to look Tsuyu in the eye ever again.
                              Check out my stories

Comment

Star Vs the Forces of Evil You Are Beautiful Janstar

It was night in Echo Creek. The sky was lit up with a strange mix of stars and planets from two dimensions. The city’s skyline was filled with old castles. In a tower, there were two women who were very much in love. They had long discarded their clothes. Star sat on Jann’s stomach, her hands rubbing her chest. Janna’s dark nipples stood out against her brown skin.

Star was breathless. “You are beautiful.”

Janna’s cheeks turned red. “Star, you shouldn’t make fun.”

“What?”

“Look, I know I don’t look like you or Jackie. I’m not hot like either of you.”

“Janna, I’m literally straddling you naked. You think I wouldn’t do that if I didn’t you were beautiful?” Janna looked away. With a hand on her cheek, Star pushed face face toward her own, looking her square in the eye. “Janna Ordonia, you are beautiful, and I love you.” She bent down and kissed her lips. Janna accepted the kiss, parting her lips, allowing Star’s tongue to enter her mouth.

Star felt a tingling sensation in her crotch, a burning desire building up. Janna noticed it to.

“Leaving a bit of a mess heh, Star?” The blonde girl looked down. She was coating Janna’s stomach with her juices. “Want me to help you with that?”

A grin appeared on Star’s face. “Only if you let me help you.” She got up but not fully, crouching over Janna. She stepped over, turning around, presenting her ass. After some moving, Star found herself starting down Janna’s pussy, while her own wet sex hovered above her face.

Janna placed her hands on Star’s ass, kneading the flesh. Seeing Star’s little pink prize, Janna reached up and licked it. When Star felt Janna’s tongue touched her most private part, a surge of electricity ran through her whole body. Between her heavy breaths and moans, Star parted Janna’s legs. Her hands rubbing the girls thighs. Star’s own tongue ran down Jann’s pussy, tasting her juices. Janna hips bucked wildly at the sensations; Star’s moans reverberated throughout Janna’s body. Despite this neither girl stopped eating each other out.

Star was the one who came first. Her muscles contracted, her vagina suddenly spraying her fluids down upon Janna’s face. Even after her orgasm, Star didn’t stop. Her continued lapping up Janna’s tangy juices. Her tongue went to the clint and began to swirl around it. This proved to be too much for the brown skinned girl and she too came.

She bucked her hips forward as the orgasm shook Janna’s body, squirming underneath her girlfriend. Star rolled off her, crawled her way to be next to her, face to face. “Still, think you’re not beautiful?”

Star leaned in for a kiss. Their lips meant, the girls tasting themselves with each kiss.
                                Check out my stories

Comment

Working...
                                X