Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[The Loud House/Hilda] Ronniecoln + Hildacoln - Taking Responsibly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [The Loud House/Hilda] Ronniecoln + Hildacoln - Taking Responsibly

Ronnie-Anne and Hilda - Taking Responsibly Hilda Chapter 1 by Rayfox

The Loud House © Chris Savino For Nick
    Hilda © Luke Pearson and Netflix

Synopsis: Ronnie-Anne and Hilda - Taking Responsibly is the 2nd None- Hurricane Star Crossover Fanfic, It’s a Semi-Lemon Story that focus on a 19 Year old Lincoln Relationship with Hilda and Ronnie-Anne’s relationship with Raeburn Faron an Original Character I came up with, This is also connected to an upcoming Dipcifica Fanfic

Opening Theme: In Flight by Yanagi Nagi
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Prologue - Hildacoln beginnings

in the Alternate Universe of Earth 118.19..

the Year 20XX CE, It was around the month of June, a boy is on a road trip with his sister and her band mates which lead them to the town of Trolberg, the boy is far from anyone he knows back in Royal Woods. After his they check into the hotel the boy went out to look around the city until he decided to go out into the fields

Around that very same time a girl with Blue Hair is out in the fields herself with her Deer-Fox she calls Twig, As they walk around they hear someone yelling then they see a Troll Chasing after someone. As the boy ran something or someone grabbed his right arm and pull him away from the Troll’s sight of view

The Girl then covered the boy’s mouth and said, “Shhhhh that Troll which was chasing you could still be around.”

”A what now, but it was a large rock just a second ago.”

”You must have disturbed it, Trolls don’t normal come out during the day time.” The girl peek out and see now Troll “Looks like he’s gone.”

The boy then gets to his feet, “Thanks you getting me out of that jam, by the way the name’s Lincoln Loud.”

The Girl turned around and introduces herself, “You’re welcome and mine is Hilda, I don’t think I see you before.”

”My sister and her Band mates are gonna preform at the community center in town this week.” Lincoln stated

”Oh so you’re sister and her Band are gonna preform at the community center.” Hilda said

”I have more then one sister I have over 10.” said Lincoln

Hilda gasped, “You have 10 sisters?”

”It’s all right I have a older brother.” Lincoln said

”Anyway we should return to town before it gets late.” Hilda said

Hilda guided Lincoln back to Trolberg, from there Lincoln showed Hilda the Hotel Luna and her Bang are staying at

Later that evening inside Lincoln’s Hotel room he got out of the shower and put on his sleep clothes, and lay down on the bed “Hilda she’s a cutie girl 2nd only to Ronnie-Anne.” Just then he hears tapping on the window and when he gets up to open the window he see no one outside but found a latter with address to him from Hilda. He reads it, “She inviting me to her home tomorrow and there’s the name of the street her apartment is.”

The following Lincoln followed the direction giving to him from Hilda’s Letter, once he found the apartment he went up to rang the door and someone answers the door “Hello?” the other boy said

then Lincoln respond, “H-Hi (dang it she has someone already.)

just then Hilda came out, “Lincoln I see you met my sister’s boyfriend David.” with that Lincoln enters the apartment “My Mum still out for the time being.” Hilda said

”What work your mom does?” Lincoln asked

Hilda answered, “She works in one of the stores.”

While Hilda has her back turned Lincoln takes a look at her backside and quickly turned away as he suddenly gets a ejection “(Oh shit I’m getting a boner already, trying to think of something else)” He then see a Lady bug on David’s head “Hey you have something on your head.”

Then Heidi came out and remove the Lady bug from David’s forehead “And this boy with the White Hair?”

”I’m guessing that you’re Hilda’s twin.” Lincoln asked

”Yes this is Heidi.” Hilda said

After Heidi left with David Lincoln sat down on the couch with David “So how long your family been living here?” Lincoln asked

Hilda explain, “My Family original live out in the wilderness since Heidi and I were born.”

Then Lincoln asked, “And David?”

”Oh him, I meet him and Frida however he became attractive him Heidi, there was one Night----”

A Flash back scene…….

Late at Night Hilda is woke to the sound of moan, she steps out of her room and slowly peek into the kitchen to seen her sister with her back turned and David doing her from behind. Hilda gasped upon seeing and for all arouse she unzip the top of her sleep clothes and began to fondle her hardening nipples with her right and and finger herself with her left

The Flash back ends

”You saw David and Heidi have sex, late at night, aside from you did your mom found out about this?” Lincoln asked

Hilda answered, “No I never told Mum about David and Heidi having intercourse.”

”Well if that was my sister Lola she would tattle.” Lincoln said

(Insert Song: Let’s wait awhile)

”Well unlike your sister, I’m no tattle, but I felt dirty watching them do that, Lincoln you don’t mind if we want until we’re old enough to do that. ”Hilda said

”Yeah I just met you and in a way fine you cute.”

Hilda began to blush, “L-Lincoln what’s this all of a sudden?”

”No I meant it, if I was lying would I do something like this.” Lincoln move closer to Hilda and kiss her on the lips

”So that’s my first kiss.” Hilda said

”You’re the 2nd girl I did that with.” Lincoln said

”It’s settle then we’ll wait until we’re much older before doing any of that.” Hilda said

”Agreed.”

Hilda ACT 1: Hildacoln - 7 years later

It’s been seven years since Lincoln Loud been to Trolberg now he’s the age of 19 and is able to travel by himself, He decided to revisits the town of Trolberg, After checking in at the hotel for the next five days he went to visit Hilda who is also 19 years old

Later that very same night Lincoln invited Hilda to his hotel room once inside the two alone time went to the next step as the two began kissing each, knowing where this is going Lincoln place a condom his sister Luan handed him before he and Hilda did anything else.

[Hildacoln Scene starts from here]

“Oh You have a condom with you.” Hilda said

”Yeah, Since this is our first, I rather that we use this.” Lincoln said

Once she turn around Hilda slowly remove her scarf, after that her hand is on the right side of her skirt as she unzips them then slip right out of them. Next she takes off her sweater, and last she un-clip her bra leaving only her Panties and her see through Leggings, with her arms shielding her Breast she turn back to face Lincoln who is already strip down to his boxers

”You already undress yourself already.” Hilda is surprise to see Lincoln already took off his clothes

”Okay let see those tits.” Lincoln said

”You want me see my breast? I must warn you my Breast are not much to look at” Hilda then lower her arms allowing Lincoln to see her Breast, Lincoln grab a hold of Hilda’s breast, placing his mouth on the left while fondling the right

”Your tits are just as big as some of the girls I know.” Lincoln said

Hilda let out soft moan as he goes “Please go easy with me.”

Both lay down on the bed Hilda landed on her back and Lincoln right on top of her after staring at each other . Afterward Lincoln then unbutton his boxers and pulled out his dick.

Hilda stared right at Lincoln’s dick, “(His penis is big, and Heidi brag about how big David is, well Lincoln exceeds him.) Hilda return the favor and remove her leggings followed by her panties.

Lincoln then take a look at Hilda’s pussy and notices her pubic hair “Well looks like you have some hair down there.”

Hilda started blushing, “Don’t stare at me like that.”

Lincoln spread out the outer walls of her Pussy and began licking her up, As she felt his tongue move around the inside of her pussy. After he’s done Hilda drop to her knees and Lincoln held his dick in front of her

”Okay it’s my turn to do you.” Hilda take Lincoln’s dick in one hand and slowly open her mouth and began sucking his dick

”That’s it just like that.” Lincoln said as Hilda went down on his dick

5 minutes later Lincoln places the condom over his dick as Hilda lie back down on the bed Lincoln got in front of her and held his dick toward her entrance, as Lincoln’s dick went inside head first. As this is her first time once Lincoln’s dick broke through her hymen a small amount blood leak out of Hilda’s pussy she let out a shout of pain

”Damnit it hurts!” Hilda yelled

”You’re okay, I didn’t went in too hard did I?” Lincoln asked

”It’s alright Lincoln, that pain I felt died down.” Hilda assured him

”Okay I’m going to move.” Lincoln began thrusting his dick in and out of her Hilda stood still as this goes on, next she warps her arms around his neck and cris crosses her legs around his ass

Lincoln turn Hilda around and position himself behind her stuck his dick back into her pussy and began to move bit faster, Hilda moans with each thrust he makes, as Hilda’s pussy began to tighten up around Lincoln’s dick he felt himself about to reach his climax.

”Hilda I’m Cumming.”

”I’m about to come myself.”

Both held on to each other as they reach their climax together after that Lincoln collapse on top of Hilda

[Hildacoln Scene ends]

After their love making Lincoln lie on his back with Hilda beside him and the two have the covers over them

”I see you knew what you where doing when we decided to do this.” Hilda said

”Yeah I’m glad I waited this long to finally make love to you.” Lincoln said

after Hilda gave a smile her I-watch started beeping then she takes a look at it “I have to help Frida with her project at the Library.” She gets up and quickly put on clothes on one at a time.

Then Lincoln asked, “Same time next time?”

”Yes.” Hilda said after he put her shoes on, but before she head to the door she came across the condom wrapper “Can’t leave this here some child might see it and start asking questions they are not old enough to ask.” she them places it in her skirt pocket for the time being

It’s been 2 weeks since Lincoln came to Trolberg to see Hilda, Then one Morning while visiting her sister Heidi and David in another city far from Trolberg Hilda wakes up feeling nauseous, when she jump out of the bed she ran pass Heidi who is also up. Heidi enter the bathroom to fine Hilda on her knees throwing up.

”Hilda what did you eat lately?” Heidi demanded

Hilda takes a wet towel and wipes her mouth “I haven’t ate anything spoiled.”

”That’s the 3rd time this week, you should see a Doctor or I have to drag you there myself.” Heidi said

Hilda gets up, “It’s okay, I’ll call Frida and asked her to take me to the Doctor and get checked.” she then pick up her I-Phone and called Lincoln First

Lincoln answers his Smart Phone, “Hello?”

Hilda respond, “Lincoln it’s me could you met at the Doctor’s office.”

”Is something wrong?” Lincoln asked

”I hope not, however I been feeling nauseous as of late.” Hilda explained

”Okay, I’ll meet you at the Doctor’s Office.” Lincoln left the Hotel and head over to the Doctor’s office, Once there he met up with Hilda who is with Frida Hilda sat inside the Doctor’s office when he came back with the result “Well miss you don’t have anything stomach virus or anything serious.”

”That’s good to hear.” Hilda said

”That’s a relief.” said Lincoln

”However you’re with Child.”

”Excuse me what you mean by “with child?” Lincoln asked

Hilda gasped, “You mean?”

”That’s right you’re pregnant.”

Hilda gasped, “How can I be pregnant, Lincoln and I use Protection when he and I had sex two weeks ago.”

”She’s right I use a condom.” Lincoln said

Frida then asked, “But did the Condom break while you two were having sex? I heard in some cases the Condom would break during intercourse.”

”I check the date on the Condom myself, it wasn’t pass it expiration date.” Lincoln said

”Wait a sec.” Hilda remembered the condom wrapper and handed it to Frida who take a look at it

”This is either one of those cheap Condoms or someone poke holes around it as a cheap joke.” Frida said

”You mean Someone tampered with them?” Lincoln asked

”Lincoln where did you get this Condom from?” Hilda asked

Lincoln respond, “I didn’t brought them, one of my my sister hand me two of them.” Then it donned on him ”Luan.” Lincoln grabs his Smart Phone and called Luan’s number

Back in Royal Woods Lily is watching something on TV she heard Luan’s phone rang and answered it “Hello?” Lily asked

”Lily is Luan there?” Lincoln asked

”Linky how’s Trolberg.” She asked

”it’s fine, I really need to speak to Luan something just turned up.” Lincoln said

”Lincoln could I speak to her?” Hilda asked, Lincoln handed her his Phone and she explain to Lily that she gonna have another nephew or niece soon

”Miss you’re gonna have a baby with Linky?” Lily asked

Hilda answered, ”Yes you and your other sisters are gonna have another nephew or niece 9 months from now and you don’t have to called miss, You can call me by my name instead.”

Just then Hilda hears Lori’s voice in the Background “She’s what?!” Lori then grabs the phone “Hi I’m Lincoln’s older sister did I heard you correctly you and Lincoln are gonna have a baby?”

Hilda respond, “That’s what the doctor said.”

”Did Lincoln humped you raw?”

Both said "No!"

Hilda explained ”No we use protection, however the condom we use had holes poked into it, neither one of us knew about at the time we made love and when Lincoln reach his climax his sperm leaked out and---”

”Shhhh Lily can still hear you.” Lori said

”Oh.”

Lincoln take by his phone, “Lori I’m gonna take Hilda to see her mom, if you hear from Luan you let her know.”

”Yes I will let her know.” Lori said

After leaving the doctor’s office Hilda thought to herself, “I’m gonna to be a Mum 9 months from now and Lincoln is the father.”

Lincoln followed Hilda back to her apartment where they told Johanna of what they just been told “You’re pregnant?” Johanna asked

”Yes and turn out that Lincoln been given a tainted Condom.” Hilda said

”Yeah I don’t know if this is one of Luan’s pranks or not.” Lincoln said

Johanna asked ”Why would you think that your sister would prank by poking holes on a condom and handing it to you without telling you?”

Hilda asked, “Lincoln why would you think that your sister would prank you?”

Lincoln explains, “Every April Fools Day Luan pull these April Fools Pranks on us without any of us knowing what she have planned.”

Then Hilda, “Mum I’m gonna to go with Lincoln to Royal Woods.”

”I should come long with you, I would like to know where Lincoln’s sister brought these Condoms from.” Johanna said

Hilda ACT 2: Hilda in Royal Woods

Lincoln drove both Hilda and Johanna to his hometown of Royal Woods, from there Lincoln took both mother and Daughter to his Childhood home, after getting out of Vanzilla. Lincoln went up to the Doorbell and rang it

Leni gets up too answer the door, “Lincoln you’re back, and you must be Hilda and is this your mother?”

Hilda respond, “Yes this is my Mum.”

Lincoln then asked, “Did Luan came home?”

”Yes would your guest like to come in?” Leni asked

Hilda and Johanna enter the Loud House as Lynn spots the two, “Oh Looks like Lincoln brought both the Girl and her mom.” Lynn said

Lola came into the living, ”Hey lady, Lincoln is not one of those guys who would knock a girl up and then ditch her.”

Johanna said, “Claim down, I know that your brother is not one of those boys, beside seeing him and Hilda together kinda remind me of how me and my husband met.”

Lana look out the window, “Hey Lori back and she has Luan with her.”

once Luan step inside she sees Hilda and Johanna sitting down and Lily petting Twig “Okay did something happened?” Luan asked

Johanna gets up, “You must be Luan, I’m Hilda’s mother Johanna there’s something both Hilda and your brother need to asked you about.”

Lincoln said, “Is this another one of your April fools pranks, You do know that Tampering with Condoms is a consider a crime right?”

”If so this is not funny, causing reproductive coercion is not a joke Luan.” Lori said

”Whoa, hang on it’s a bit late for one of my April Fools jokes, it’s the middle of June.” Luan said

Hilda then said, “You know that Condom you gave your brother, it had holes poke into it, I don’t need to tell you what happened.”

”So Lincoln impregnated this Blue hair girl?” Luan asked

”Yes!” All of Lincoln’s other sisters shouted

”Claim down everyone, I would never sabotage Lincoln not like that.” Luan said

”Hold on how we know that Lincoln really knock Hilda up there’s no bun in the oven, I don’t see no big belly.” Lynn said

”Not right now but soon I’ll have that “Big Belly” as you put it.” Hilda said

”It wasn’t from Flips, Benny and I got from another store across town.” Luan said

Lori grabs Luan “You, me and Hilda’s mom are going to that store someone tampered with those condoms and cause reproductive coercion and he or she needs to explain themselves. Lincoln you need to stay here with Hilda.”

”I wasn’t planning on going anywhere after hearing about this.” Lincoln said
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Hilda ACT 3: The Tampered item

Luan directed Lori to the Convenience Store she and Benny went into a few weeks back “This is the Convenience Store you went to, Doesn’t Flip sell these?” Lori asked

”And since when Flip sell condoms in his store?” Luan asked

As Lori and Luan step out of Vanzilla, Lori then open the door and storm her way inside and yelled “Who’s in charge here?” she demanded

”Let’s claim down before you jump the gun.” Johanna said

Luan went to the counter “Pardon mister, a few weeks ago my boyfriend brought four condoms from your store, however two of those four has holes poked into them I lend two of them to my brother and while he went to visit Trolberg, he was on a date with a girl he know named Hilda, by the way this is her mother Johanna. How do I put this with shocking anyone?”

Lori steps in “When Lincoln climaxed his sperm leak out of that tampered condom and Hilda is now having his baby.”

One consumer who is covering his son’s ears said, “Hey lady my kid can hear you, he’s not old enough to know about that.”

”I’m sorry your son heard my rant.” Lori said

The Day manager then said, “I see where you’re coming from miss, so your sister have the receipt with her, I can check the date where the condoms were sold to her boyfriend and ask someone in the back about it.”

Luan hand the Manager the receipt, upon looking at the date he head into the back when he spoke to his partner “Hey Joe a few weeks back in May a young couple brought four condoms from our store, the girl lend two of them to her brother however one he use had holes on them and a girl got knocked up, Do you know who sold these to that lady’s boyfriend?”

Joe turn toward another man named Ray, “Hey Ray you were working around that time did you know anything about this.”

Ray turn his chair around, “What do ya mean?”

”You may wanna speak to the three ladies, one of them want answers.” Joe said

Ray steps out of the back and went over to the counter “Yes miss?”

”Do you know anything about this?” Lori demanded

”Easy there miss, the day manager told me about the tampered Items that been sold to your sister’s boyfriend. Joe who else beside me was working around the time these condoms were sold?”

”There were two Interns one of them is a 17 year old boy.”

Just then a young man enter the store “Hey newbie a few weeks ago four condoms were sold to this girl’s boyfriend and some of those condoms were tampered with meaning that there were holes poked into them do you anything about that?” Ray asked

”(Shit they were sold, they weren’t mean to be sold.) look those condoms weren't meant to be sold I didn’t mean for that to happened to someone I don’t even know.”

”So you do know about them, aside from the two that were sold to Luan and Benny how many of those condoms did you tampered with and they end up getting sold by “Accident” Lori said, The young intern bolted out the door “Get your back here you need to explain yourself.” Lori ran after him

”Lori wait we don’t know the reason why he did this?” Luan said

”I demand answers!” Lori yelled

Just then Johanna see a Truck that looks like the movie version of Opitmus Prime in his alt-mode “Young man stop there’s a truck coming!” Just as the young man turned around he’s struck down, upon impact he’s sent flying into a blue car and two other teenagers began screaming

Hilda ACT 4: Carrying on the Burden

”What the hell?” a female said

A male steps out of the car and see the young man and check for a pules, “Paz I think he’s dead?”

”But what Killed him?”

Johanna went over and asked, “Are you two alright?”

”Y-Yes we’re fine what happened?”

Lori explain what happened and the two then introduce themselves as Dipper Pines and Pacifica, “So this guy tampered with a couple of condoms and two of them ended up getting sold, when Luan Lend your brother two of them and Lincoln ended up impregnating Hilda ” Pacifica recap what she and Dipper been told

”And Lori chase after the kid without letting the guy explain his actions?” Dipper asked

Lori then said, “I didn’t mean for him to run and get killed by a Truck that look like the Movie Version of Opitmus Prime.”

”Whatever this young man’s reason for doing what he did it’s now died with him.” Johanna said

Then the 2nd intern a 21 year old came around “Pardon me but I know why he did what he did.”

”Friend of yours?” Luan asked

”Kinda anyway this was the result of getting back at a girl who cheated on him You know the NTR thing, the guy had his heart set on her but he found out that his friend was caught having sex with her inside a hotel room. The kid was heart broken, I heard him yelling at himself saying that “she cheated on me with him” He wanted to get back at the two, that when he learn that his friend buys his condoms here.”

Dipper said, “So he grab a couple of tampered with them, he was aiming for these condoms to be sold to his former friend.”

”However he had to pick up a package for the day manager and wasn’t expecting that some of those tainted condoms be sold to someone else.”

”Dang it, that guy was afraid that he would be held responsible for what happened.” Luan said

Meanwhile back inside the Loud House, In the Kitchen Lincoln is speaking with Clyde, Rusty, Liam and Zach “You’re gonna what?” Rusty asked

”You heard correctly, Hilda is having my kid someone I have fathered you think I’m gonna ditch her because of a mistake that wasn’t mine or hers?” Lincoln asked

”That’s some big shoes to fill Lincoln.” Clyde said

”I’ll manage just as my dad did with me and my sisters.” Lincoln said

After that Lori and Luan return home “Looks like Lori and Luan got back.” Clyde said

”Mum how did it go?” Hilda said

”Lori what did they say?” Lincoln asked

Lori explain what happened “He’s dead?” Hilda asked

”We learn that this young man was heart broken when he learn that his girlfriend was being unfaithful and slept with his friend.” Johanna said

”Ouch this guy who is now dead got NTR.” Lynn asked

All of Lincoln’s sister look right at Lori “Stop looking at me I didn’t know that the guy was being cheated on.”

”Lori you made him run.” Leni said

”And get stone rolled by a Truck.” Luan said

”So instead of facing the music he ran and got hit by a truck.” Liam said

”Lincoln if we have a daughter we need to see boy’s family, we don’t want a repeat of this.” Hilda said

”Yeah.” Lincoln said

”You and Hilda will most likely have girls.” Lola said

”Their kid might be a boy.” Lana said

”They might have twins.” Lisa said

”Hey can we wait until they are born before ask what gender our kid gonna be?” Lincoln asked

Last edited by Rayfox; 09-27-2020, 11:25 AM. Reason: Chapter Update adding prologue and Next Part
    http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/rdzreborn2k5.png

Two wholesome shows
    shareit vidmate

Comment

Good one, thanks for share vidmate.app saveinsta
      Last edited by dhinvid; 08-01-2022, 03:06 AM.

Comment

I look forward to the next content.

Comment

Working...
        X