Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Unicornia elton john ponified songs they will kick ass !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicornia elton john ponified songs they will kick ass !!!

Ready for some ponified Elton John for my very best way to sing the lyrics !

UNICORNIA

PONIFIED ELTON JOHN

VULGAR LYRICS!

1. PARTY PONY ROCK
    2. I'M STILL SOARING
    3 RAINBOOM PEGASUS
    4 DON'T LET THE MAGIC GO OUT OF ME?
    5 SPITFIRE AND THE WONDERBOLTS
    6 I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL ME CRUEL?
    7GOODBYE PONYVILLE ROAD
    8 YOUR STUDY
    9 TWILIGHT IN THE WIND
    10. PEGASUS FRIENDSHIP
    11 TINY LUNA

(BONUS TRACKS)

THE CHANGELING CUNT IS BACK!

DRUNKY PONY SLUT BERRY PUNCH

more ponified Elton John

Comment

"party pony rock"

i remember when i slut pinkie pie was young me gummy my pet alligator had so much fun holding hooves and skimming stones.had an old pet rock named tom and rock farm place of my own but the biggest kick i pinkie ever got was doing a thing called the party pony rock! Well party pony rock is something rainbooming when your hoof just can't keep still i pinkie pie slut never knew me a better time and i guess i never will.. Oh, derpy whore those friday nights when maud pie wore her dresses fucking skintight and the party pony rocking was out of sight.

I remember when i slut pinkie pie was young me gummy my pet alligator had so much fun holding hooves and skimming stones had an old pet rock named tom and rock farm place of my own but the biggest kick i pinkie ever got was doing a thing called the party pony rock ! While the other cutie mark crusader filly whores were rocking the clock. We mane six bitches were hopping and bopping to the party pony rock! Well party pony rock is something rainbooming when your hoof just can't keep still i pinkie pie slut never knew me a better time and i guess i never will. Oh, derpy whore those friday nights when maud pie wore her dresses fucking skintight and the party pony rocking was out of sight.

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

but the celestia years went by and the smile just died maud pie went and left me pinkie pie fucking alone for some mischief bastard chaos god discord!

Comment

long nights crying by my party cannon dreaming have my rock farm and my old chicken halloween costume but those ponies they'll never kill the thrills we've got burning up to the party pony rock! Learning fast as the weeks went past ponyville we mane six bitches really thought the party pony rock would last.

Well party pony rock is something rainbooming when your hoof just can't keep still i pinkie pie slut never knew me a better time and i guess i never will.

Oh, derpy whore those friday nights when maud pie wore her dresses fucking skintight and the party pony rocking was out of sight.

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

i remember when i slut pinkie pie was young me gummy my pet alligator had so much fun holding hooves and skimming stones. Had an old pet rock named tom and rock farm place of my own but the biggest kick i ever got was doing a thing called the party pony rock! Well party pony rock is something rainbooming when your hoof just can't keep still i pinkie pie slut never knew me a better time and i guess i never will . Oh, derpy whore those friday nights when maud pie wore her dresses fucking skintight and the party pony rock was out of sight.

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
        la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
        la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
        la la la la la la !

Comment

Ponified my little pony references to your favorite music or not is challenging by far the hardest metal band to try and tackle their songs were a nightmare but in the end I pulled it off quite nicely the band is Slayer !!! When I have time there will be more Elton John ponified songs glad you're enjoy it Scottoreilly

Comment

"i'm still soaring"!

You could never know what it's like to be a wonderbolts. My blood like winter fucking wrap up freeze just like ice and there's a magic lonely light that shines from me. You'll see me wind up like the rainbow crash i hide that past behind that face i use and did you think i dashie could never win well look at me , fucking ponies i'm coming back again.

Last edited by hell dragon; 12-05-2020, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I got a taste for stunts today in a simple way and if you need to know while i'm still soaring you bitch gilda just fade away. Don't you ponies know i'm still soaring better than i ever flew? Looking like a true pegasus, feeling like filly dash i'm still soaring after all this time. Flying up the paces of my loyalty life without you bitch gilda gryphon on my mind.

Comment

I'm still soaring ! Yeah,yeah yeah i'm still soaring yeah,yeah ,yeah once i rainbowdash never could hope to win as a wonderbolts leader. You ponies starting down the ponyville road leaving me fucking dashie again .

Comment

The threats you Bitch Gryphon Gilda said to sugar rush Slut Pinkie Pie was not cool as you were trying that meant to cut me down and if our friendship love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now.
                  You know i'm sill soaring better than I ever flew looking like a true Pegasus , feeling like filly Dash I'm still soaring after all this time. Flying up the paces of my Loyalty life without you Bitch Gilda Gryphon on my mind.

Comment

I'M STILL SOARING ! YEAH,YEAH YEAH
                    I'M STILL SOARING ! YEAH,YEAH,YEAH
                    Once I Rainbowdash never could hope to win as a Wonderbolts Leader. You ponies starting down the Ponyville road leaving me fucking Dashie again. The threats you Bitch Gryphon Gilda said to sugar rush Slut Pinkie Pie was not cool as you were trying that meant to cut me down and if our friendship love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now.

Comment

You know I'm still soaring better than I ever flew looking like a true Pegasus ,feeling like filly Dash I'm still soaring after all this time.
                      Flying up the paces of my Loyalty life without you Bitch Gilda Gryphon on my mind.

I'M STILL SOARING ! YEAH ,YEAH YEAH

I'M STILL SOARING ! YEAH , YEAH YEAH

Comment

"RAINBOOM PEGASUS"

I packed my Wonderbolts jacket last night fly-flight zero moon hour nine AM And gonna be high as a Pegasus by then I miss the ponies so much I miss my life it's lonely at my place. Oh such a excited night and for me I think it's gonna be long,long stunt 'till touch down brings me down again to find i'm not the Pegasus they the ponies think I am at Cloudsdale my home. Oh no,no, no I'm a Rainboom Pegasus !
                        Cloudsdale isn't a place for young Slut cutie mark crusader Fillies to run around to raise them in fact it's lightening is Hell!

Comment

And there's no good weather to raise them if you did? And all of Princess Whore Twilight Sparkle I don't fucking understand her science it's just my fying job five sun days a week. A Rainboom Pegasus, A Rainboom Pegasus! And for me I think it's gonna be long stunt 'till touchdown brings me down again to find I'm not the Pegasus they the ponies think I am at Cloudsdale my home. Oh no,no,no I'm a Rainboom Pegasus ! And for me Ithink it's gonna be long , long stunt and for me I think gonna be long,long stunt and for me I think it's gonna be long,long stunt and for me I think it's gonna be long,long stunt and for me I think it's gonna be long,long stunt and for me I think it's gonna be long,long stunt and for me I think it's gonna be long,long stunt.

Comment

Working...
                          X