Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Crossover/Various] Hurricane Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Crossover/Various] Hurricane Star

Hurricane Star - Delta Phase RE
    Act 1: Dark Inner Circle Saga
    Phase 1: Heartful Cry Arc Part 1

Disclaimer:
    Any copyrighted materials in this story belong to their respective owners, that means all familiar characters belong to either Disney, Warner Brothers, Namco-Bandai, Sega, Archie Comics, Hasbro, Taraka Tomy, Nicktoons, Cartoon Network, Teletoon, Capcom, SNK, Shouen Jump, Marvel and DC. But the story line, and any Original characters I made up, are mine.

Author Note: Hurricane Star is a soft Reboot of the Original Version and is set in a separate continuity taken place on the alternate reality of Earth 2018.23,

Opening Theme: Precious Time, Glory Days by Psychic Lover
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Prologue: Freed from his Imprisonment]

Neo Age 199X CE (Cosmos Era) a Young man named Anton Muller arrived at an abandon Space Colony on the moon where he’s greeted by A humanoid female along with a small group that gathered around a seal

Anton held in his hands a Glowing Crystal “You can use this, it has enough energy needed to break the Seal.”

As he has her the Crystal the humanoid Female places a large energy crystal over the seal, once she did the seal began to crack breaking the seal as a large humanoid male wearing black armor steps out.

”I have waited for this moment, to one day be free of the seal Yellow and White imprisoned me in long ago.”

”My Diamond I am honored to be in your presence and you have this Earth boy to thank.”

Black stares right at Anton “So you’re the reason my followers were able to break the seal, State your name human?”

”The name is Anton, Anton Muller I wish to assist you in your conquest of Universe 7.”

”Not Many humans would come to join my legion willingly, Anton Muller You’re one of the few who have made that choice. Tell me Black Pearl have they figured it out yet?”

“No apparently.” Black Pearl Respond

”What this about?” Anton asked

”Oh something which we have found out recently how the others from our home world have not put two and two together as of yet.” Black Pearl said

”I pity Blue for not learning of this, however the other two there’s somethings I can never live down. Once I regain my full power I’ll make Yellow and White rule the day the sealed me away. I know that my liberation has been sense by them by now.”

”So you need a way to restore your full Strength, Then allow me to carry out this task.” Anton said

then Black Pearl said, “You won’t be only one who can assist My Diamond.”

[Chapter 1: That Day, it happened]

Two weeks later in the town of Dimmesdale, CA USA Trixie Tang is the only Daughter to a wealthy Asian-American couple. She’s the most Popular girl on the outside, she appeared to be just a stuck up snobby spoiled brat. But inside she is a sweet and nerdy Tomboy. However, one summer someone found out something about her and went to social media and revealed that she secretly loves male-oriented things and is a tomboy.

This reveal caused a backlash, because of the reveal she was kicked out of the popular circle. It got so bad to the point that she was harassed by people she doesn’t even know in person and some who she does known in person. Her parents even threaten to sue the group who been heckling her, but it wasn’t enough, their option is to move away.

Then late one evening Trixie got a message telling her that she should kill herself, at first she was contemplating suicide but suddenly has 2nd thoughts. But then she hears screams as rush into the living room to find her parents on the floor covered in blood with 6 unknown men hovering over them, their weapon drench in blood

”Mom, Dad!!!”

Upon hearing her voice one of the killers turn towards his right “Hey look what we have.”

”That must be their daughter, we should strike her down in just case.”

As two men approached her with murderous intent as tears stream down her eyes Trixie let out a shout, followed by a shockwave then her aura surrounded her and, the two been where knocked out cold

”What was that, what did she do?”

Trixie gets up, “Answer me, why killed my parents wasn’t all because of that blog post!?” she shouted toward the heavens

Without saying a word the attackers pulled out a Molotov Cocktail and tosses it into the fireplace causing an inferno. As the Flames began to engulf everything another but huge shock knocked out the other two

Later on as the Flames died down a young man wearing mask similar to the Red Comet Char enters what remain of the house “So she escape after unleashing some strange force from her aura?”

”Yes Lord Ceyrano, I have send men to search every inch of this town which that girl could hide in.”

”Sir why target the girl we already dispose of her parents who found out of your plans and was about to go public.”

Ceyrano slams her fist into the wall, “Kill just her parents is not good enough, If she would to escape, any of from the Hero Association would come to foil my plans. Wrath I’ll leave the disposal of that girl to you if she had managed to escape, make sure she never make connect with any of those heroes.”

a few days later in Eden City at the Hoshizaki Residents, Theresa hears the door rang and answers it, Up on open the door she sees Trixie with blood spattered all around her clothes and a scar over her right eye and left cheek, she then feel to the floor

”Trixie what happened to you?”

Just then Theresa’s father came down, “Theresa what’s wrong.”

”Father it’s Trixie.” Theresa picks her up holding her into her arms

”What is Primus name happened to her?”

A Day later Samuel Spencer along with his brother Tristan and Keith came over “That’s your cousin from Dimmesdale? Keith asked

Samuel then asked, “Theresa did your father tried to contact her parents?”

Theresa explains, “He did but all phone lines are down it as if someone cut off all contact.”

(BGM 3: Digital Devil Saga 2 – Recollection)

Now in the town of Amity Park, the Hometown of Danny Phantom Wrath, a tail armor clad male grabs one of the Casper High’s Football Team members named Kwan. “What do you want?” Kwan yelled

Wrath held a Photo of Trixie Tang, “This girl has she been around this town, it’ll be in your best interest to give me a good answer.”

”Trixie Tang? Look I never seen her before nor do I have anything to do with what happened to her parents okay….. ever since that Blog was posted that she likes that things we guys like I heard her friends turned on her that’s all I know there’s a rumor saying that she could be dead.”

”For your sake she better have crossover into other world!” Wrath drops Kwan to the ground he sense that someone was behind him, he turned around and punched the guy in the face leaving a bloody nose, “You dare try to attack me from behind?”

”Who the hell are you?!” Dash demanded

”I don’t know who this guy is but he’s asking about that girl from Dimmesdale.” Kwan said

”You mean that bitch who got herself exposed on some loser’s blog?”

Wrath eyes turned blood red as he grabs Dash and toss him into Kwan “I matter to me not what you call her, you better give me your answer or it’ll be the death of you both.”

Just then a female walked in and said, “Wait a second Wrath instead of killing these Quirkless humans, make an example out of them, cripple the one called Kwan as for the other one just for calling a woman that word he can watch as he friend his shattered right in front of him.”

Two me grabs Dash by the arms and held him up as Wrath focuses his attention toward Kwan. Moments afterward Danny Fenton is at him when he hears someone screaming in response he transform into Danny Phantom and head to where the Screaming came from.

”What’s going on?” Danny Phantom look up and see a beaten Dash and Kwan being toss out of a moving van. “Dash, Kwan what happened who did this?” Danny asked

”I don’t know, she had that ogre break Kwan’s legs over one word!” Dash screamed

[Chapter 2: Forgotten Village]

The next following day Inside the remains of an unnamed Village a 14 year ago Marco Garcia a PI in training and the Grandson of War Hero Hector Garcia. He left his home in Santa Fe, New Mexico after hearing news of a village and its people getting demolished in one night. Upon his arrival he looks around and see houses smashed up and blood on the ground that has been dried up and is staining the ground.

”What on Earth happened here it’s the entire Village turned on each other?”

then two Enforcer Troopers showed up in front of Marco, One of them raise his Beam Rifle as him “Hey you, who are you state your business?”

Marco held his hands up “Hold your fire, I’m not the enemy. My name is Marco Garcia I’m what you call a Private Investigator in Training. I heard what happened here so I came to fine answers behind the carnage.”

The Trooper lowered his Rifle “Sorry about that kid, but we have our orders from Commander Feral he told us not to allow anyone in here that includes a Junior detective such as yourself. You need leave this area and let the Enforcers handle this.

And with that Marco is turned away and left the Village, as he takes his leave he came across a couple of shattered shards on the ground, Marco picks them off the floor “Gem shards, where these all came from?”

”They are what Remain of a Gem Warrior.”

Marco turned around and see young Chinese American “Who are you?”

”Allow me to introduce myself the name is Zackery Chan like you I'm also a detective.” Zackery said

”Chan are you related to Charlie Chan aka the Amazing Chan?” Marco asked

”He’s my grandfather.” said Zackery

”That would make one of his oldest sons your father, make you wonder which one, anyway what brings you out there when I been told to leave the area?” Marco asked

Zackery respond, ”I too seek to fine answers to the fate of this Village and the villagers, I kept myself hidden from the Enforcers who been guarding the area, they didn’t even know that I was even here. Anyway from what I can found out that during the chaos there were two Factions of Gem Warriors fighting each other to the death.”

“Why these two factions picked Blue Earth as their battle field?” Marco asked

[Chapter 3: Knothole Village]

Now in the State of California, The Mobian Community know as Knothole named after the original after a group of Mobians came to Earth 299 years ago, The Village’s Current Leader is a Mobian Fennic Fox named Subaru Valkyria, the Valkyria Family been in charge of the Village since they came to Earth from Planet Mobius Subaru has two sons, his oldest son Soma and his 2nd son Robert.

Another Villager named Adrian Stevenson the oldest son of Blue Guard operative Brad Stevenson and Descendant of Fredrick the Light Bringer a member of 13 Mobian Crusaders.

The thirteen Mobian Crusaders are form by the Lord of Light Niaos eons ago back on the planet Mobius, they were formed to defend the planet against Ghaos’ demon army. Each Crusader is given a special weapon which they use to combat the demon horde.

Now one afternoon as while Adrian is returning home he senses two very powerful Ki Forces and took cover to avoid being seen. As he takes a look he sees two muscle bound men with Gem stones in bedded in the center of their chest, they are known as Zykaite & Tyrolite two of Black Diamond’s followers

”So where is the place Muller told us about?” Zykaite asked

Tyrolite reminded him, “He stated that it’s a Mobian town known as Knothole.”

”Yeah about that there been no reports from home world about Mobians living on this planet when was this?” Zykaite asked

”it was 299 years ago, Also we’re not here to talk about why there are Mobians living on this planet, let’s head to this village and gather the energy we need before Sliver Pearl warns them.”

And then Adrian steps out of hiding, “And just what they plan to use that energy for, I have to warn Soma and his father.” using a teleportation technique he learn from his father and teleported himself back into the Village

Once inside the Village Adrian head toward the Valkyria home where he informs Soma and his father of what he overheard. “So two mean plan to attack the Village in order to gather energy, what for and for whom?”

”I have no idea. But one of them mention the name Muller.” Adrian said

”Father how can two men be capable of attacking a while village by themselves?” Soma asked

”The two Adrian spotted don’t seems to be human nor they are from this planet.” Subaru said

Adrian said, “You’re about that Sir, they both hand Gem Stones sticking out of their chest.”

”Soma I need to contact the Celestial Vanguard.” Subaru went to his Phone

Moments later Zykaite & Tyrolite along with a small hand of Obsidian Sentries were about to enter the village when two Griffon Knights dive down blocking their path

”What kind of Earth Creatures are you two suppose to be?” Zykaite demanded

”We’re what the humans know as Griffons also we’re with the Celestial Vanguard, we been inform of your attempt to attack Knothole, now state your business?” One of the Griffon knight raise his halberd right at Zykaite

”Who snitched?” Zykaite demanded, “Never mind…… I came to this Village to gather energy for our master step a side before you lose your wings!”

”We’ll not if you don’t turn back we’ll force you down.”

Zykaite growled, “No body human or non human gets in Black Diamond’s way and live! Obsidian Sentries get rid of these wing pest!”

Just then a Young Mobian Rabbit armed with a sword step forward as two Obsidian Sentries tried to attack

(BGM: Tokyo Xanadu - Clam Passion)

With one swing from his sword both Sentries fell to the ground “Are these the ones Adrian spoke about?”

One of the Griffon knight answered, “Yes Young Master these are the two your friend informed the Village leader about.”

”So you’re dragging the Mobians into this conflict?”

Tyrolite turned around, “Se-Sea Stone where you come from?”

One of nowhere Sea Stone lands a punch sending Tyrolite right into Zykaite causing them both to be sent flying into a tree

”Another one?”

Dyne held out his right arm, “Hold on it looks like the 3rd one is not on their side.”

Tyrolite gets to his feet, “You son of--- I’ll see you shatter for this!! Kill him!!”

5 Obsidian Sentries turn their attention towards Sea Stone as they drew out their swords, just as two of them rushed in Sea Stone grabs the two by the arms and slam them both into each other then clothesline the 3rd one and then he does a right hook causing a shock wave to send the remaining two into the ground.

Now Sea Stone turns his attention towards Zykaite & Tyrolite just as more Celestial Vanguard solders rushed in.

”Damnit, Tyrolite we’re out numbered, we must fall back for now.” Zykaite said

”Fuck! I’ll remember this Sea Stone!” Tyrolite screamed

After the Battle Dyne approach Sea Stone, “You there, they called you Sea Stone do you know why they seek to gather energy and whose it for?”

Sea Stone then said, “I guess I owe you guys an explanation, a year ago a fiend was set free from his imprisonment he’s known as Black Diamond he the most fear member of the Diamond Hierarchy, There’s several reason why he was sealed away along time ago. There been talks that Black been making dealings with Frieza and his father King Cold behind the backs of the other Diamonds and rumored to have took part in the destruction of the Universe 7 Saiyans and Planet Vegeta along side Frieza.”

”If these Rumors are true it’ll come back to hunt them, any living remaining Saiyan in Universe 7 would blame the Home World Gems for allowing Black to help Frieza kill their Kin and the destruction of their home world.” Adrian said

”Sea Stone you’re saying the Frieza didn’t act alone when he went and destroy the Saiyans and their home planet. Adrian is right about one thing If there’s any remaining Saiyans in Universe 7 left alive beside Goku and Vegeta and they learn of these rumors they would take their rage our on you Gems in revenge for the deaths of their kin and their home world.” Dyne said

”Let’s hope that’s not I heard of this Super Saiyan 1-3, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue and shit, You think any Gem wants to make a enemy of any Saiyans of Universe 7 if those rumors are true?” Sea Stone asked

”So they plan to cause of enough chaos and gather the energy to give to their master.” Soma said

”That’s the plan, Black Diamond doesn’t gather how this Chaos is done as long as his followers collect the energy for him.” Sea Stone said

”Even after being set freed from his Imprisonment he’s not a full power.” Adrian said

”Although he’s not at Full Strength, He still have enough power to crush anyone who try to take him on also he has his allies from Makai.” Sea Stone said

”He has Makai Demons at his disposal?” Dyne asked

”Adrian you’re a rookie member of the Blue Guard maybe you should inform your CO about this.” Dyne said

”You’re right Commander Volt need to be inform of this matter.” Adrian said

[Chapter 4: Acme Acres]

The Following the Day in the city known as Acme Acres located near Los Angeles, CA home of many of the TTA Characters there that very afternoon Margaret Le Fume, the oldest sister of Fifi Le Fume is returning home when she hears someone in the alleyways screaming in agony. She steps into the alleyway to fine a strange humanoid figure with his right hand on his chest and he tries to get to his feet.

The Humanoid sees Margaret, “W-Who are you, are you native to this planet?”

Margaret respond, “Yes I’m born and raise on this planet, you however may look human but something about you tells me that you’re from another planet, what business you come here?”

”I been sent by my masters to stop his legion of followers from getting the energy the need to restore him to full power, it’s not good for all of Universe 7.”

”Just what are you saying?” Margaret demanded

”I must get to this Acme Looniversity.”

Upon hearing the name of her sister’s school Margaret grabs that man by his shirt “That’s the name of my sister’s School what’s business you have over there?” She demanded

The Humanoid pushes Margaret, “Step aside earth creature this has nothing to do with you!”

”My Planet, My sister’s safely that’s my two main concerns.”

The Humanoid ran off, Margaret quickly contacted her friend Lily Martin and Layer the Bat who made their way to Acme Acres. Upon arrival Margaret informs the two of what’s about to transpire

”So this human like alien to planning to start a fight inside your sister’s school over some Spear?” Lily asked

”He said something about keeping them for gather the energy they need for their master.” Margaret said

”Maybe this could be related to the fight that almost happen to Knothole.” Layer said

”So something like this happen before was anyone hurt?” Margaret asked

Layer response, “Nope the Celestial Vanguard took care of that before they even step foot into the village.”

In the Meantime in Acme Looniversity the Students took to their seats as their Teacher Bugs Bunny Introduce a Transfer Student from Tokyo Japan, His name is Yoshiro Arisato. He’s a Male Skunk with blue fur and white hair, he enters the classroom wearing a Japanese High School Uniform. Once inside the Classroom he introduces himself afterward Bugs asked him to take the seat next to Fifi La Fume.

After class Babs sees Fifi watching Yoshiro gets his thing before leaving for the day while she hid herself near the corner. “Well are you planning to speak to him?” Babs asked

Fifi turned around, “I will but I need him to be by himself before I make my move.”

”Ohhh I see planning to get the new guy alone.” Babs assumes

Just as Yoshiro head to the main exit out of the building the same Humanoid Margaret storms in “I made it, I don’t see and sign of him or his brothers that means I still have time to retrieve it before they get here.”

Yoshiro then asked, “I can tell that you’re from another planet, state’s your business here?”

”Another one and this has taking a Male form.”

”For you information I’m be like this since the day I been born, aside from that, that’s not what I asked.” Yoshiro said

”I don’t have time for this, get out of my way!”

Yoshiro stood his ground, “I shall not, If you plan to start a fight I rather not fight within the walls of this building. This is a School where the students go to study it’s not the place to fight your battles in.”

Babs asked, “Who are this guy and what he wants?”

just then Margaret along with Lily and Layer enters the building and Margaret steps in between the two “Stop right there you!”

”It’s that earth creature from before.”

”Fifi isn’t that your sister?” Babs asked

Fifi asked, “Margaret what’s this about?”

”Fifi you and your friend go contact the Celestial Vanguard and fine some place safe, this man here plan to bring his war inside the School.” Margaret said

”You fools this won’t be just my home world, it’ll be all of universe 7 if--” Just then he froze when he sees Onyx-Zero along with 6 of his brothers from of Onyx Squad showed up

”So one of Yellow Diamond’s lapdogs is still alive, should have made sure you’re completely shattered.” Onyx-Zero said

”Shut your mouth you traitors!!”

”You calling me and my brothers Traitors, our loyalties are bound to Black Diamond and Black Diamond only, Yellow and White don’t count and never will.”

”Your Loyalties should not be bound to only one Diamond!!”

As the Gem Warrior lunged right at Onyx-Zero he draw his sword and stabs the unnamed warrior right in his Gem/core making a loud shattering sound upon impact

”M-My Diamond I failed you!”

Onyx-Zero scoffs “You failed because of your outdated loyalties to Yellow and White, remember that as you return to the planet.” He then sends the Gem Warriors into the ground, the Warrior’s Body begins to fade and crumble to dust as his soul is bring taking to Other World leaving only the Shatter remains of the Warrior’s Gem

Margaret then turn her attentions to Onyx-Zero “You cold hearted bastard how could you kill one of your own?”

”We may have been created on the same Planet but we’re not on the same side, and since he blindly went against my Diamond that makes him our enemy, an enemy that must be cut down.” Adding insult to injury Onyx-Zero steps the Shattered remains

”I can tell that those whose who serve Black Diamond have no loyalties to the other Diamonds and those who serve them.” Yoshiro said

”There’s no reason to gather any energy from this building, let’s take our leave brothers.” And with that a Giant Wing Demon crash into the building and Onyx-Zero and his brother hopped into it’s back s it flies off. Moments after Dyne Dais along with Neon Barker came to Acme Acres after being contacted. When they did they saw a huge hole that been dug up from behind the Looniversity.

”So they are willing to attack a School in order to the energy they wanted, Was anyone hurt?” Dyne asked

One of the Griffon Knights gave his report, “We have only one fatality, a Gem Warrior.”

”Must be one of Yellow Diamond’s Sentries.” Sea Stone said

”Excuse me do you know why they would come to this School?” Margaret asked

”From what Sea Stone has informed us, they need to trigger enough Chaos and gather the energy from it.” Dyne said

”How come, why is that?” Babs demanded

Buster held Babs back, “Easy Babsy they are not to blame for this.”

”Someone needs too take responsibly, just look at our School a Giant wing monster bust it’s way inside.” Babs pointed at the Damage to the Looniversity.

[Chapter 5: Kento]

The next day in a Village in the Kento region a Male Raichu named Brad Raikou is reading the papers about the incident at Acme Acres yesterday when he gets a knock on his door, One of his younger sisters, a Pikachu named Jackie answers the door and sees a Male Meowsitc, His name is Lieo Graves

”Pardon he miss is your brother Bradly home?” Lieo asked

Jackie turned around, “Brad there’s someone here to speak to you?”

Brad gets up from his chair and answers the door “Lieo what brings you here from the Kaios Region?” he asked

Lieo respond, “I see you’re reading about the incident in Acme Acres the other day.”

”Yeah about that the similar incident almost spilled over Knothole.” Brad said

Lieo said, “which brought me here to Kento.” Lieo turn on the TV where there’s a new report on a 7 unknown humanoids hid inside the Lavender Town tower

Brad then gets on his Pokemon Guard uniform “So these guys the reporter spoke about are the with the same group who cause the incident in Acme Acres.”

”I believe so.”

Brad grabs his Cyber Sword and place it on his back, “Okay.”

Now in Lavender Town the Police Surround the tower and Officer Jenny use her horn and yelled, “Alright whoever is inside there come out with your hands up.”

Just then a Black Sentry takes his blaster and open and forcing Officer Jenny and the other officer to take cover. Just then Brad and Lieo along with a Male Machoke named Kenji Kenka rushes in

”Officer Jenny we’re with the Pokemon Guard what’s the situation?” Lieo asked

Officer Jenny pointed towards a huge hole in the ground, “Some of the residents saw a group force some of the workers and the tourist out of the tower, They say something about gathering energy. We were called in they group fled and took the tower and the remaining people and their pokemon inside are being held hostage.”

”So there’s people still inside.” Brad said

Now inside The People and their Pokemon are tied and gagged as the Black Rubies held them all at gun point an one of the Black Sentries form a blockade near the front door

”Thunder Shock!!”

Upon impact the Black Sentry is blown away as the smoke clears the see Brad, Lieo and Kenji standing before them “What are you earth creature?” one of the Black Sentries demanded

”So you guys are not from this Planet, state your business here?” Lieo demanded

”In case you didn’t know this Tower is no battle zone, it was built to honor the deceased, the human trainers who lost their Pokemon partners come here to pay their respect. What you are doing here is causing a disturbance and this is why the Pokemon Guard has been called here.” Brad said

One of the Black Rubies said, “You whatever you guys are called think we care about what you said just now.” Our mission is to gather the energy from the Chaos.”

”Under what reason?” Lieo demanded

Just then Margaret Le Fume, Eureka Mink, Layer, and Lily Martin showed up “So now you scum bags are causing trouble here, just as you did in my sister’s school.”

”I’m guessing that you ladies are with G.U.N” Lieo said

”We have to get hostages out of here, also I rather not fight them within these walls.” Brad said

”We have that cover.” Lily said

Just then Kentaro Matsukage, a Male Fox drew out his Katana and a thick fog blanket the entire floor “What is this I can’t see anything!”

Just then Layer knocks down one of the Black Rubies and untied a young Trainer and his Growlite “Hey kid the back door is open, you and your Growlite can get outside from there.” Layer said

”Thanks Bat lady.” The trainer grabs his Growlite and lead the other hostages outside

Just then Lieo sees one of the Black Sentry and drove his right elbow into the guy before he could attack Layer from behind.

Just as everyone ran out one of the Black Sentries took their stance “For Black Diamond!”

”Now that we’re outside we can do battle.” Brad said

3 of the Sentries rushes toward Lieo to drew out his fencing sword and with one quick swing all 3 went down, another one jumps off the top of a building with a elbow drop but Kenji sends him crashing face first onto the ground with a drop kick. Another Sentry picks up and car and throws it right at Brad who takes his Cyber sword and slices it in half. Then he channels ki through his sword;s outline as the golden energy that takes shape of a much larger sword

”Gravity Break!!!” Brad lowers his arms slashes the target with a ki-enhanced sword slash completely obliterating the Sentry into nothing

”Who are you guys?” One of the Black Rubies demanded

Kentaro said, “They already told you who they are, as for us we’re apart of G.U.N, any hostile forces that come to our planet we shall deal with it take that to your master.”

”You fucking Earth Creatures shall never defeat Black Diamond, we have the demon forces of Makai at our disposa, You heard from Makai!!”

Kentaro then strikes the Black Ruby down with his Katana “You have to be specific, not every demon and Yokai shall pledge their loyalty to your master. Their are still those who have their own ambitions to conquer Universe 7”

Afterward, “They their leader need a large amount of energy to return to full power.”Lieo asked

”That’s what been said two days ago.” Ericka said

Brad said, “Lieo, Kenji we need to let our CO about this gather energy business.”

[Chapter 6: The boy In the Pink Shirt and Hat]

A day later in Eden City ever since she made her way there Trixie has been living with her Aunt and Uncle however she hasn’t step foot outside since. Meanwhile Theresa Hoshizaki gets an encounter with someone who may help her fine the answers of what happened her cousin’s parents

“So this is where you been all this time.”

Theresa Turned around to see whose getting her attention “And you are?”

”There’s been rumors of a Asian American girl that looks like Trixie Tang.”

”How did you know that name, who are you?” Theresa demanded

Samuel then came around, “Theresa claim down, let her speak before you jump the gun.”

The Girl then introduces herself, “The name is Tootie, did he said your name is Theresa and how you know Trixie Tang?”

”I’m her cousin, her Late mother Karou Tang is my father’s younger sister, now I must ask you, do you know anything about the fiends who killed my Aunt and Uncle?” Theresa demanded

Tootie then said, “Wait a sec, I don’t know anything about the murders, besides after that Blog post everyone starting to roast her for being this girl who likes boy-oriented things and---”

Theresa slams her fist into a wall to her right “That again, I heard that Blog Post been taken down a year ago” the Impact of her punch cause a huge crater.

“Hey Back off I’m only here because of him.” Tootie said

Samuel and Theresa turned around and sees a boy with a Pink Shirt and Hat “Trixie never mention she had any cousins.”

Samuel responds, “Maybe she hasn’t met anyone who she can trust with that information, what’s your name?”

Timmy then introduces himself “It’s Timmy Turner, when I heard the rumor that there’s someone who resembles Trixie, how is she, no one back home heard anything from her since the fire.”

Samuel explains, “From what Theresa told me and my brothers, Trixie came at the Hoshizaki door step she had blood over her and she have several cuts, She must have got those when she tried to get away from whomever wanted to kill her.”

Just then 7 thugs rode on Hover Cycles surrounds them “Well so you’re the buck tooth twerp we been sent to wipe off the map.”

Samuel stood in front of Timmy and Tootie, “Who are you guys and who send you thugs to go after Timmy and Tootie what business you have with them?”

”Who are you one of those heroes I don’t see your rank, just mind your own business Goldie locks and you won’t get hurt.”

(BGM: SMT – Digital Devil Saga 2 – Heat)

One of the Thugs hits Samuel with a club but it breaks as it connects to Samuel’s face shattering into pieces “What the hell, it shattered?”

”What the hell are you?”

”In case you never figured it out, I’m Part Human, Part Solarian and just to let you know I'm not the only one.” Samuel said

Just then Samuel’s Twin brother Tristan came and grabs his Scythe, Then Keith enters the picture “Hey if you’re looking for a fight you guys just got one.” Tristan said

”Let’s get out of here we’re no match for Solarians these guys are beast when they fight!”

(BGM: SMT – Digital Devil Saga 2 – Memory)

As one of the thugs tried to get to his Meteor Cycle A Naginata was thrown right at it causing it to explode, the shock wave sends the Thug onto the ground where Theresa picks the guy up by his shirt “Speak are you apart of the group responsible for the deaths of my Aunt and Uncle and cause my cousin all of this pain? If you are, you’ll curse the day that Blog was posted.”

”Hey we know nothing about any blog post, we just been sent to kill those two we even been paid in advance 200.467.00 Geri US.”

”You would forsake their lives for blood money?”

Samuel then said, “Theresa we should hand this punk over to the Police, they maybe able to get something out of him.”

Following the brief encounter Theresa brought Timmy and Tootie to her home in Eden City’s residential area. “Timmy Turner before I let you and your lady friend in I must ask this, what’s your relationship with my cousin?”

Timmy took a deep breathe “Well we rarely spoke to each other at school that much whenever I tried to talk to her I get blocked.”

”I see, anyway I must warn you ever since she been brought to us she hasn’t spoken since the death of her parents.” Theresa took Timmy to one of the guest rooms that Trixie has been using. As she open the door Timmy sees Trixie staring at the window as the rain began to fall outside.

”She have facial scars?” Tootie asked

”It must have been cause by whoever wanted to kill her.” Timmy then takes off his hat and said. “Trixie I just want you to know that not everyone back home has been mean to you especially after what happened to your parents my guess that some began to regret what they said about you while some don’t give a crap. Aside from that all I have to say is that things hasn’t been the same since that night.”

Trixie look right at Timmy be starting to feel sad about things she did years before “So she’s hasn’t spoke a word since she been brought here?” Tootie asked

Theresa explained, “The stock of seeing her parents dead and her home burned to the ground cause her voice to go mute.”

Back outside Timmy and Tootie met back up with Samuel “Damnit its not fair, not even Trixie deserve all of this. She might have been mean but murdering her parents and setting her house on fire doesn’t justify anything!” Timmy punches the ground

Samuel said, “Take it easy from what I been told by Theresa, her father hired several detectives to look into what when down a year ago.”

Timmy and Tootie are taken to the Spencer household, from there Samuel explain to his parents that they’ll be staying with them for a short while. Later that night Timmy went outside to speak to Wanda and Cosmo

”Hey Timmy you seem down.” Cosmo said

Wanda said, “Of course he’s down.”

Timmy remembers something, “Samuel mention that Trixie’s Uncle plan to hire PI’s, I want to help too but I don’t know how.” Then it don it on him, “I have it! I wish for a signal for people who are strong enough to help Trixie and stop those Villains.”

”Who Timmy have in mind?” Cosmo said

”We’ll have to wait a see.” Wanda said

Both Godparents raise their wands send out a small light that can be seen outside of Eden City

[Chapter 7: Those who gathered Part 1]

Upon seeing a small light in the night sky several people began making their way to Eden City, the following two Warriors from Earth-2 appeared “This is where Bulma said that small Night is shinning from, she said that Earth-1 is different from our own, however we never notice this until now?”

”I was gonna say the same Question Kakarrot.”

A bus made it’s stop two young man with orange hair step out “That Light Linda saw in the sky last night came from Samuel’s hometown, I wonder who send it out?”

One of the Warriors turned around, “Solarians, they took refugee on this planet after the cons lay their home world to ruin?”

”Johnathan isn’t that the guy?”

Johnathan spoke out a name, ”Son Goku?”

Goku then recognize who they are, “Hey you’re those kids from that Training Academy my ship crash landed on, I see you guys grew up.”

”We did made use of that Instant Transmission you taught some of and I hear that Geoff master that Kaikouken of yours.” Johnathan said

”Wait Kakarrot you been here before, when was this?” Vegeta demanded

”It was back when I was on my way back from Yardat, I crash landed in Crystal Valley, after I told them when I need to go, they fixed my ship in the meantime I killed some time and teach some of the youth what I know.” Goku said

”Anyway I guess you and Vegeta also saw the small light from Earth-2, when should visit Samuel and his brother maybe they know about it.”

In the meantime Samuel is in the living room when he hears the doorbell, he answers the door and see someone he knows “Ryan Rangi, you brings you and Jayden here from Rainfall city?”

Ryan respond, “I don’t know if you or anyone in Eden City saw it, but Jayden notice a small Light emitting in the sky, we followed here.”

Tristan said, “A Small Light in the sky, who else notice this?”

Jayden said, “Ryan and I saw Geoff and his brother Zac maybe they saw it like we did.”

Just then Keith sees someone outside “Hey isn’t that that Saiyan we all met back at the Academy?”

”Say what?”

everyone step outside and see Johnathan, his brother Alexander as well as Goku and Vegeta “I see you all saw this small light last night, Ryan and Jayden just told us about it.” Samuel said

”Yeah but who put up that light show last night?” Geoff asked

On the roof Timmy and his Godparents see who showed up “This was unexpected.” Wanda said

”It seems that most of these know Samuel and his brothers.” Timmy said

”Well Timmy should you tell why they are all here?” Cosmo asked

Just then Piccolo stood behind Timmy, “I’m guessing that this had to see with that girl you know Timmy Turner.”

Upon hearing his name Timmy turned around, “Who are you?”

”Don’t be surprise since Kami and I became one I know all about Fairly World and your Godparents.” Piccolo said

”Kami?”

Wanda explained, “He’s was the previous Guardian of Earth-2.”

”Look Mr. Piccolo I didn’t mean to drag Goku, Vegeta and most of Samuel’s friends you see---”

Just then everyone sense a huge power level “Your explanation will have to wait Timmy Turner, Goku we have company.”

[Chapter 8: Galleon the Dark Shadow Dragon]

In the mall a sliver haired man with an Eye Patch holding a long Katana along with a small force appeared causing some of the people to run away “So this is the town Jeremy’s descendants call home.”

Just then both Marco and Zackery also showed up ”I sense a dark Ki within you who are you?” Marco demanded

”They call me Galleon the Dark Shadow Dragon.”

”Dark Shadow Dragon?”

(Galleon his Quirk: Dark Dragoon, Type: Transformation. Info: Galleon can change from his Human form to his Dragon form and vice verse. Also, who can transform any part of his body into a dragon such as his arms and legs)

”Could he be the reason someone send out that small light?”

Zackery then said, “Well the name’s Zackery Chan, the grandson of Charlie Chan.”

”And my name is Marco Garcia, my grandfather is Hector Garcia.

(BGM: Z.O.E Zone of the Enders – Flowing Destiny ~ Resolution)

”Did he say Hector Garcia?” Just then Samuel along with Goku and the others showed up

Samuel said, “Hector Garcia, he’s one of the men who fought alongside my grandfather Jeremy Spencer, he was told that Hector was killed in that ambush. How he got out that alive?”

”It seems that fates decided that it wasn’t my grandfather time to return to the planet. When he woke up from his coma, he was told what happened and was glad that his offers didn’t went in vein.” Marco said

”Well it’s seems that flow of destiny planned for this meeting.” Zackery said

Galleon then stared at the 2 “Garcia, Spencer!? I has a feeling that something lead me to this city.”

”You heard correctly, So I’m guessing that you’re a Quirk User, what’s your aim here?” Samuel demanded

”What do you think, my master’s aim to finish the work Lord Cavein was unable to do.” Galleon said

Marco said, “Zackery and I heard from one of the survivors of that Village is true someone has picked up Cavein’s mad Ideology.”

”How dare you call the Late Lord Cavein’s Ideology the rambles of a madman!” Galleon said

”Late?” Marco asked

Samuel explained, “After our grandfather’s defeated Cavein he use something called a demon shard, one of their teams Quentin Sapphire tried to warn him not to use that but he was too late the demonic force was too much for Cavein, Quentin teleported our grandfather out of his warship before it was engulf in flames.”

”I see if Cavein is dead then who had picked up his Ideology?” Marco demanded

”Face me I find out!” Galleon said

”Very well Dragon man, now you face a Saiyan now!!”

just then Goku held Vegeta back, “Wait Vegeta this is not our fight with this man.”

Just then someone tried to attack Galleon from above but he jump out of the way “So even after he cause his own death there still remains of his madness?”

”And who are you?” Galleon said

”Does the name Brian Colter ring an bells, I’m Brian Colter III”

Samuel said ”Galleon there’s something you should know about me, I inherited my Solarian blood line from my mother Ashley Natasha.”

“It doesn’t matter to me Human or Solarian, Grandson of Jeremy Spencer prepare to die the same goes to you Grandson of Hector Garcia and you Grandson of Brain Colter I.” Galleon takes his sword and emitters Huge pillars of energy towards Samuel He counters by summoning an Aurora Beast which blocks the energy pillars. As the Aurora Beast let out an earth-shaking roar, the shockwave from the roar send Galleon crash into the wall and out into the parking lot

(BGM: Digital Devil Saga 2 – Battle for Survival)

Now on the ground Galleon transform into his humanoid dragon form and came at Samuel with his left Dragon claw Samuel managed to dodge it. “You won’t escape me Solarian!!”, Galleon took flight and rushed right into Samuel, but it stopped when a Scythe is swung at him messing his face

Tristan then grabs his Scythe off the ground, “Hey Sam, Who’s the Dragon?”

”It seems that he works for whoever has taken up has taken up Cavein’s Ideology, Let’s be careful with this guy, he’s has a Transformation Type Quirk. And also, Hector Garcia’s Grandson and Brian Colter’s Grandson are also here.” Samuel said

”So he’s has Quirk that allow him to transform into a Dragon.” Marco said

Galleon opens his mouth and lets out a stream of Purple and black flames both brothers dodge the flames and counters with a full charged Ki blast knocking Galleon onto the ground. And just then Keith dives down with both his Swords but Galleon revert to his human form and blocks Keith’s attack with his Katana and pushed him back

”So Jeremy Spencer has 3 Grandsons, fine by me you all can die together!”

”Marco takes his gun and open fires, Galleon quickly dodges the oncoming gun shots. Brian takes his sword and send out 4 fast moving void blades right at Galleon, Galleon quick dodges the attack but then Samuel comes at him from behind.

Destruction Overdrive!!!” Samuel swipes his sword forward, producing an energy wave sending Galleon back on the ground. “Do you kneel Galleon?”

”Never! Not to scum like you!!”

(BGM: Ys: Memories of Celeceta - Burning Sword)

Just then Dyne along with Neon jump off with two griffon Knights “If you won’t surrender to them, then you’ll surrender to us instead.” Dyne said

”The Celestial Vanguard here?” Marco asked

”Damnit!” As Dragon Wing appeared his back Galleon takes to the skies

”Coward he started a fight and should finish it.” said Vegeta

”I don’t think we’ll hear the last of him.” Samuel said

Then Johnathan said, “Looks like the Celestial Vanguard also that Light display last night.”

”Yes we have.” Dyne said

[Chapter 9: Timmy’s Godparents and the introduction of Gaia Force]

Out in Space two men appeared they are Beerus the Destroyer and his assistant Whis. The two enters the planet and landed in Eden City “So this is Blue Earth also known as Earth-1, the landscape is different from the one we visit.” Beerus takes a look around, “I hope for this planet’s sake that the food here is just as good as Orange Earth’s.”

Whis then asked, “Shall we look around?”

Now back with the others Tristan then asked, “Celestial Vanguard isn’t that a group of Mobian Knights?”

Neon then corrected him, “Not every member of the Celestial Vanguard is a knight, only a few like Dyne here is ranked as a Knight. I’m merely a sword fighter by default.”

”What bring the Celestial Vanguard here?” Samuel asked

Dyne explains the group about the 3 incidents that accrued “There’s a Black Diamond, I never known that there was one among the Diamond Hierarchy.” Vegeta said

Dyne then said, “From what we been told there’s a reason he was sealed, it been said that he been making dealings with Frieza and his father King Cold behind the backs of the other Diamonds and also there’s a rumor that Black Diamond may have took part in the destruction of the Universe 7 Saiyans and Planet Vegeta along side Frieza. In other words there Frieza didn’t act alone when he did what he did to your people.”

”Yes that right?” Vegeta said, “For Black Diamond’s sake those rumors better be just rumors.”

“So these followers of Black Diamond are going around gathering energy to restore his full power similar to how Babidi did for Buu.” Goku said

”Yes but unlike how Babidi did to reawaken Majin Buu, Black Diamond’s followers are causing Chaos to gathering the energy from it, Black doesn’t care how it’s done either.” Dyne said

”So the people who killed Trixie’s parents aren’t the only ones who need to be stop.” Timmy said

”Timmy Turner don’t you think you need to explain why they are here?” Piccolo asked

”Mr. Piccolo I can’t tell them about Wanda and Cosmo it---”

”Claim you can trust them especially Goku to keep your secret.” Piccolo said

Samuel turned around, “Timmy you put out that small light?”

”Okay pink shirt explain yourself.” Ryan demanded

Timmy explains his reason for the small light “Trixie Tang, that’s the name of the girl who’s parents were killed in a house fire.” Brian said

”There was no House fire, her parents were murdered!” Timmy said

”I see were this is going you wanted to help this girl.” Goku said

”Who else besides us saw that light last night?” Geoff asked

Then Piccolo said, “Whoever he or she are they are on their way here.”

”So you have Godparents who help put out the Light show last night?” Zac asked

”Let talk about them later but first could Zackery and I speak to Theresa’s cousin?” Marco asked

Everyone is brought to the Hoshizaki home, there Zackery was taken to Trixie’s room “So miss Tang hasn’t spoke since being brought to her Uncle and Aunt’s home?”

Anthony explained, “The girl saw her parents dead, that stock cause her to lose her speech from what I heard.”

”I don’t know if it could help but there’s something my father was taught, that I think it could help her.” As Zackery hands began to glow he places them over Trixie’s head, she gasped as blue light shines around her

”What was that?” Vegeta asked

”That was some Technique you use.” Piccolo said

”What did he do?” Anthony asked

”It’s a special ability known as Gaia Force, the source of all life on Earth-1 it range from healing someone to being about to use Ki the same way The Saiyans, Namakians and Solarians use their Ki, it also gives it’s use enough to fight on par with non-human combatants except the gods.” Zackery said

”You think that will help?” Samuel asked

”It’s hard to say, it’s up to Trixie Tang if she wishes to use her voice again.”

[Chapter 10: Those who gathered Part 2]

back in Acme Acres while their school is getting rebuild Plucky Duck has been talking with Buster and the others about the small Light Shirley saw last night “You think we should go to where this Light display is coming from?” Buster asked

”Yeah and also some IP mention a reward for information for some murder last year.” Plucky said

“Let me see that,” Babs then look over Plucky’s shoulder “Hey Fifi isn’t your sister head towards Eden City?”

”Yes but she never said why.” Fifi said

”Who invited you two?”

Now at the Kaios Region Brad Raikou along with Lieo Graves are preparing to head Eden City “So the Small Light I saw is coming from Eden City.”

”That’s what the GUN Agents who been sent their has told our Captain and since we fought the Villains in Kento and he wants us to assist them.” Lieo said

the two are join by Kenji, a Male Umbreon named Marcus Tiberius, another Raichu named Charles Charlotte, A female Glaceon named Janica Storm, a Gardevoir named Ziva and a Male and Female Lucario their names are Kain and Taila.

Meanwhile as a train makes it’s stop Kim Possible along with Ron Stoppable “Eden City isn’t that the town Bonnie’s new boyfriend is from?” Ron asked

”Yeah and from what Wade told is that Laser Light Show Tim and Jim saw Last Night is come from here.” Kim said

Also jumping off the Train is Danny Fenton along with Sam Manson and Tucker “Let me guess you 3 saw what was display last night too?” Kim asked

”Sam is the only one who did Tucker and I came with her anyway.” Danny said

”So how’s Kwan doing, not that I been asking.” Ron said

Danny then said, “Not good and from the looks of it, the Doctors stated that he may never walk again.”

”Did anyone saw who did all that?” Kim asked

”I tried asking and no one told me anything if almost like they’re too scared to talk.” Danny said

”It’s either that or they don’t want what Dash and Kwan got.” Ron said

Just then everyone sense an big power Level coming their way “Who’s there?” Danny demanded

Just then they see two men as the dark aura surrounded them “So this where that girl been hiding this time.”

”From the reports, there’s a girl who fit her description.”

”Hey you two what’s your business out here?” Kim demanded

”Well we have A Rank Heroes in front of us wasn’t expecting to run to your guys.”

Danny then remember one of the two, “It’s him the tail one with the armor, Dash said his name is Wrath.”

”Dash? You mean that Quirkless human we force to watch as I broke his friend’s legs.” Wrath asked

”So you’re the guy who put that other guy in a wheelchair why?” Sam demanded

”Simple they refuse to talk, so I made Dash watch as Wrath shatter Kwan’s legs.”

”Going Ghost!” Danny transform into his Ghost form, “You two need to answer for what you done.”

”Careful Danny these Villains are not like guys you and I fought with, these two are at Demon Level Treat.” Kim said

Just then Samuel along with Goku shows up and went into his normal Super Saiyan form “Kim It’s him!” Ron proclaimed

”You two are you with Galleon?” Goku asked

”We don’t have anyone among our ranks with that name.”

”Goku maybe these two are apart of the group who killed Trixie’s parents.” Samuel said

”Wrath deal with the Saiyan!”

Wrath charges right into Goku as they clash Goku is pushed by the force of Wrath’s punch, next Wrath grabs Goku and suplex him into the ground, Goku gets up lands an uppercut to Wrath’s face sending him into the sky

Samuel turn his attentions toward the 2nd one “Alright I can tell that you and your partner are not in the same Faction as Galleon, who are you and what you want?”

”The name’s Pride we’re the Dark Inner Circle, The Ultimate Seven.”

”I see you guys are named after the Seven Deadly Sins.” Samuel said

”Seven Deadly Sins, Hey they are ripping off a Manga.” Ron said

”Ron I don’t believe these Ultimate Seven, are like the guys from that Manga you been reading.” Kim said

”You still haven’t answered my question.” Samuel said

”The girl Trixie Tang, we know she’s here.” Pride demanded

”So you’re after Theresa’s cousin.” Samuel said

”Trixie Tang she’s still alive?” Kim asked

”What did she do that you guys would come after her?” Danny demanded

”Her Parents learn about Lord Ceyrano’s plan was dealt with.” Pride said

”I see Theresa’s Aunt and Uncle found out something and need to inform the Enforcers about and your leader had them killed and now you’re after her cousin.” Samuel aura surrounds him

”I have no fight with you Solarian, Francis deal with them!” Pride teleports away

Timmy turned around and see who is behind him “Francis you’re a part of this, what’s their aim?”

As Francis is about to punch Timmy in the face Ryan jumps in and grabs his fist “Timmy get back I’ll deal with him.”

”And just who are you and how you plan to do that?” Francis demanded

”You really want to go there?” suddenly Ryan yanks Francis’ right arm off, “Oh god! He just went Mortal Kombat on Francis.” Ron step back

Ryan then drove his foot into Francis’ face sending him into the wall of a building, and then Kim walks in to see Ryan sends a Ki blast and destroys Francis’ served arm, Francis despite losing an arm gets back up “Meddler! You’re gonna pay for interfering with me!”

”He’s still moving after getting his arm rip off?” Sam said

”Francis did you took part in the death of Trixie’s parents?” Samuel demanded

”I don’t give a shit about what’s her face or why her parents got killed, she’s the one who been told who kill herself.”

”What did you say?” Samuel demanded

”What insensitive fiend told her that?” Marco demanded

Ryan jumps in, “I say we beat it out of him.”

”Timmy Turner get back, we’ll deal with this bully.” Kim said

”I’m not one of your enemies Kim Possible, besides you and your boyfriend here are a couple of Quirkless humans.”

”Even if someone like Kim is powerless and Quirkless they have overcame their enemies with their fighting skills, Heroes like Batman have proven that time and time again As for me I may not have a Quirk but I have been train by a retired Luchador who taught me how to fight like Luchador and also I’m a Gaia Force User.” Marco said

”You been taught how to use Gaia Force as well?” Kim asked

Francis then pulled out a tube of Black Fluid, “I don’t know what this Gaia Force shit is, but I’ll show you all what true power is!”

”What did he just inject himself with?” Marco asked

(BGM: Digital Devil Saga 2 – Egg of the Universe)

Before anyone could react, Francis began to emit a black and purple aura and his eyes turned black as night then a demon arm replace his now missing one also taken on a Bull like form.

”What was that, what the hell did he do to himself?” Ryan asked

”We need to put him down before he’s allowed to harm anyone else.” Samuel said

Francis rushed toward Kim and jumped over him then comes straight down with a kick to the shoulder. Next Kim came up towards Francis and does a flying uppercut to his jaw. Francis the grabs Kim right arm and slams her into a wall.

”KIM!!”

Francis grabs Kim by her head and aims one of his Bull Horns right near her chest, “You finally met your match Kim Possible.”

”Kentaro now!”

Kentaro swings his Katana around causing a thick mist to surround Francis “What is this I can’t see anything!”

Dani flies in and grab Kim before Francis got finish her off, then comes down with a foot stomp to Francis’ back then blast Francis in the face with her eye beam. Next Marco jumps in and does a Hurricanrana sending Francis right toward Ryan and Jayden just as the brothers send a red and orange Ki blast at right Francis blowing the other arm off.

Layer does a flip kick sending Francis skyward now in mid-air Eureka Mink drops down with an axe kick to the chest sending the bullying onto the ground. As Francis gets back to his feet Lily takes out an RPG-7 just as Margaret Crosses her arm in front of her charging up a mass of Ki around her arms

”Lights out asshole!”

Sonic Blast!!”

As Lily takes aim and open fire Margaret she swings her arms in an X Formation letting loose a super charged energy beam right at Francis causing a massive explosion that cause a bunch of car alarms to go off and windows breaking. As the Smoke and dust dies down everyone sees a crater where Francis once stood.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Phase 1 - Heartful Cry Arc Part 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Chapter 11: Those who gathered Part 3]

Kim and Ron take a look at the hole in the ground “Yep no human could get out of that after being hit with that.” Ron said

”Okay what’s GUN doing in Eden City of all places?” Kim asked

”I assume it the same reason as you guys have.” Marco assumed

Ericka respond, “If you mean those blinking lights yes and also a group a Black Sentries was seen coming this way.”

”Black Sentries who are they?”

Kentaro explains, “What we been informed, they may look like Normal Gem Warriors but they are constructs created by Black Diamond he uses them as his grunts.”

Then Kim asked, “What do they want from here?”

Then Samuel said, “My friends and I were told about them, allow me to fill you in.”

After Samuel explain what he and the other know about Black Diamond and his followers. “So these followers of Black Diamond are going around gathering energy to restore his full power similar to how Babidi did for Buu.” Danny asked

Just then Goku came and turn to his base form “Looks like what’s his name got away after he heard that explosion.”

”Okay now that we know that Timmy is the reason we’re all been called here could he also inform us why?” Brad Raikou asked

Timmy then said, “It’s to help someone I know.”

”Would her name be Trixie Tang?” Kim asked

”Huh did you know her name all of a sudden?” Timmy asked

Kim explained, “Word gets out around Middleton High, I’m sorry about what happened to her parents however you could have PM me on my website.”

The Danny said, “Maybe he has a reason to do that Light show instead of going to your webpage, after all the guy Goku fought is the same guy who put Kwan in a Wheel Chair.”

then Brian III said, “I recalled that Dash called Trixie a bitch and refused to take back, I’m not saying that he deserve what he got however it’s never okay to call a woman that word.”

”That Maybe but not everyone is gonna agree with you.” Danny said

”And those who disagree maybe the lords of creation have mercy on them.” said Brian III

Layer said, “Guys like him don’t take kindly to people calling a girl that word.”

”Samuel told me and Tootie that after her parents were killed she has to fend off attacker while coming here to her Aunt and Uncle, she even have the facial scars to prove it.” Timmy said

Goku said, “Vegeta and I saw those scars too.”

”Hey why don’t you give her those Senzu Beans you Z-Fighters use.” Ron asked

”Ron those Senzu Beans can’t heal Scars.” Dyne said

”Anyway, Tootie and I went to Eden City after we heard that there’s someone who looks like her, but it turned out to be her cousin Theresa Hoshizaki.”

afterward the return to Samuel’s home ”How is Timmy is he okay?” Tootie asked

Kim responds, “He’s okay, Francis almost got to but until a group of GUN agents jumped in and obliterated him.”

”He’s dead?” Tootie asked

”These GUN Agents managed to overpower Francis and took care of him before he hurt anyone else.” Marco said

”That scum bag has hounded Timmy and his friends back in Grades School, I hope he’s sent to hell where people like him belong.” Tootie said

[Chapter 12: Beerus and Whis arrive]

Just then Beerus and Whis arrived “Goku, Vegeta I was expecting you two to be here.” Beerus said

”Lord Beerus here?”

Kim asked, “Some of you guys seem to know this guy?”

Samuel explains, “Kim one of these two is the Destroyer God of Universe 7, There are 12 Universes in each one there’s a Supreme Kai and a Destroyer also known as the God of Destruction.”

”And Like all other Solarians the youth are taught to show a Destroyer respect.”

(Did he said God of Destruction?)

(Yes he did, I’m kinda worried about Timmy being around someone like him)

Kim takes a look at Whis, “He’s the Destroyer?”

Beerus taps on Kim’s shoulder, “You have the wrong person Red.”

”Kim, the man you’re looking at is his Assistant Whis, each of the Destroyers are assigned an Angel to act as their assistant whenever they go.” Jonathan said

”Anyway, is the food here is as testy as Earth 2’s delights?” Beerus asked

”Yeah Blue Earth’s Food is very good, By the way the name’s Ron Stoppable have you ever had a Naco?”

”And the hell is that?” Ryan asked

Kim said, “It’s something Ron came up with, it’s combines a Taco with Nachos.”

”Uhh Ron This Town doesn’t have a Bueno Nacho.” Danny said

”Actually there one but it’s inside the Mall’s Food court.” Tristan said

”Cool follow me sirs.” Ron said

After arriving in Eden City Buster, Babs, Plucky, Shirley and Fifi enter the mall

(BGM: Persona 3 - Iwatodai Station)

”Okay Plucky we’re here now what?” Buster asked

”Hmmmm I never thought of that before we came here.” Plucky said, he then sees two High School Students talking to each other, “Maybe one of these dudes know something.”

Just then Shirley sense the two students emitting some dark aura and quickly pulled Plucky away from them “Hey what’s the deal?” Plucky asked

”Plucky those two are giving off some bad vibes.” Shirley said

and then they see one of them holding a dagger on one hand “You plan to get in his way, if so you shall meet your end here and now!”

”Someone called the Mall Cops!” Plucky shouted

Out of nowhere Beerus kicks one of them in the face sending him into the floor “You’re in the way Mortal.” Beerus said

”Doesn’t he say excuse me?” Ron asked

Whis respond, “Not all the time.”

Just then the guy gets to his feet “Why you son of a ---”

Just then Adrian showed up in front of disarmed one of the students “It’s a good thing I came when I did.”

”You’re with the Blue Guard what’s this guy’s problem?” Ron asked

”Yeah what’s with these two?” Buster asked

Adrian turned around, “Like your friend, I sense it also one of them is a demon in human form and the other is being controlled by Black Diamond.”

”Did the fox said demon?” Plucky takes alook and see one of the students transform into a winged demon

”So you saw through my disguise, no matter I been sent by Black Diamond to kill anyone who interferes!”

Just then two Mall Officers pulled out their guns and one of them starts shooting “What the hell is that?”

A Mobian Wolf jumps in “You two get away from him your weapon won’t harm him!”

Before the two Mall Officers could react the winged demon swipe at the two Officers slicing them into ribbons

“Shiro!”

”So this is what Sea Stone has told Dyne about, This Black Diamond has the aid of Demons from Makai.”

”I’ll deal with the human who is bring controlled.” Adrian said

”And I’ll deal with this winged demon.” Shiro said

”Black Diamond, Whis isn’t he that Gem who rumor to have destroyed the Saiyans along with Frieza years ago?” Beerus asked

”Yes however they are indeed rumors.” Whis said

Shiro rush forward landing a punch sending the demon onto the roof. Once outside Shiro dives down with a straight kick to the demon’s chest sending him crashing into parking lot before.

”Damn, these Mobians aren’t like the humans, they seem to be able to fight back.”

”Once I’m done with you’ll wish you were dealing with a normal human, Lightning Fang!!.” Shiro Channels Lightning into his Fang as he bites the demon in the shoulder sending a electrical discharge into the demon’s body

”Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! get off me!!” The demon pulled Shiro right off his shoulder, “It’ll take more then lightning to kill me, I’ll claw the fur from your skin!!!”

”You can try demon! Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Shiro formed 10 Shadow clones of himself to surround the demon from all sides

”What is this?”

One of the Shadow Clones does a loud Wolf Howl and creates a huge shockwave causing the wings to be ripped off the demon’s back, then another Shadow Clone grabs the demon sending him skyward where another Shadow Clone drives down as he unleashes some punches, then Shiro himself stabs the Demon in the back with his Raijin’s Spear.

“Damn you, how can someone who is not human be this strong?”

”I have no need to explain my Shinobi training to the likes of you, but I’ll ask you is this what did Black Diamond use to take that human under his control.” Shiro demanded

”It’s one of his constructs, I don’t know what his Pearl use to bring that human under the control of her master.”

After that Shiro sends a large energy blast obliterating the demon into dust, Back inside Adrian raise one hand towards the student sending a cyclone right at him knocking him into a wall behind him

”Is he dead?” Buster asked

”His life shouldn’t be in and danger, so I didn’t use that much Gaia Force into my attack. He’ll live” Adrian

”Freak me out how he did do that?” Babs asked

”He’s a Gaia Force user.” Fifi said

”What now?” Babs asked

Later on Brad’s team and the Celestial Vanguard arrived “So this human is bring controlled by the enemy, the question here is what is it?” Lieo asked

Shiro said, “That demon mention that Black Pearl use one of her master’s Constructs to bring this boy under his control.”

Ziva checks the young man’s forehead, “Could this crystallize shard be what’s controlling him?”

Dyne said, “This must be what Sea Stone has mention, Black Diamond use this to gain Control over Non Gems, thus making them his servants.”

Plucky Shouted “Hey should you guys arrest him or something he tried to came at us with a knife!”

”Plucky weren’t you listening, the guy was being controlled by this Black Diamond Character his actions weren’t his own.” Buster said

Before Plucky could said anything else Fifi hears Margaret’s Voice “Fifi why are you and your friends here?”

”And if Margaret want to know why we’re here ask the duck.” Babs pointed right at Plucky

”Oh crap!” Plucky stood back upon Margaret giving a not to nice stare at him “Hey take it easy Margaret, I didn’t know that there are gonna be demons showing up in this town.”

Before anything could say anything else they all hear a smacking sound Babs turned around and see Ericka Mink and Fifi on the floor

[Chapter 13: My sister’s keeper I]

”So you’re related to Margaret, you have some nerve showing your ass here.” Ericka said

”Ericka just what the hell is your problem?” Margaret said

”Hey you why did you go and do that for?” Babs demanded

Ericka stared down Babs, “Stay out of this bunny girl this is a La fume-Mink matter.”

”Okay this is getting too personal I’ll be escorting Beerus and Whis to the Food Court.” Ron said

”Ericka why don’t you tell us why you attacked Margaret’s sister?” Kentaro asked

Ericka began to explain about how she learn about her older sister’s eventual affair with Fifi’s older brother Henry Le Fume. (Author’s Note: Like Fifi this AU Minerva Mink has a Family and her Fullname is Minerva Mink Jr making her mother Minerva Mink Sr.)

[Flash Back Starts]

At the lake, close by Burbank, CA Minerva is at home still in her School Uniform reading a book, both her Parents are working late and won’t be back until 11pm, her older brother Roland is on a date as for her sister Ericka she’s at a sleepover. The book she’s reading is a playboy magazine she got out of her parents bedroom when the doorbell rang, Minerva gets up and answer it and open the door and see a Face she hasn’t seen since Middle School back in 7th grade.

”Henry?” she gasped

”It’s been awhile Junior, how you been doing since 7th grade?” Henry asked

”Please don’t call me Junior and I doing okay for the most part.” Minerva said

”Well you’re named after your mom after all.” Henry pick up the Magazine Minerva, “In speaking of your mom does she know you be reading this types of Magazines?”

”Uhhh no and why you asked?” Minerva asked

Henry then said, “You don’t need to look at this book.” Henry held her chin up then give Minerva a kiss after 5 second they broke their kiss

”Wait a second we can’t Roland just got back from his date and----”

Henry then unbutton Minerva’s shirt exposing some cleavage “You were able to overshadow my little sister that made you more of a Turn on in my case.”

”Your sister?” Minerva asked

”You remember that contest you entered Fifi was also in there.” Henry remained her

”That was a little while ago is that why you fine me a turn on?” Minerva said

”Yes and also this isn’t the first time we done this, you didn’t forget that one summer?”

Upon hearing that Minerva began to remember that one summer afternoon that Henry was invited to her home back in while the two was in Middle School they just complete the 7th grade and is about to move on to the 8th. The two were in Minerva’s bedroom they both sat on the bed when Henry places his arms on Minerva’s shoulders and began kissing her, she lay flat on her back and before Henry went ahead Minerva hands him a condom, as he please it over his dick he poised himself in front of Minerva. After he slide her panties to the right he slowly enter his dick into her pussy.

As it went into her Minerva’s pussy began to bleed as Henry’s dick went thought her Hymen and broke her virginity. Five minutes afterward Henry pull out Minerva and took the condom off his dick and Minerva placed it inside a small bag and put it inside a hidden compartment in her drawer.

”Now I remember,” Minerva as she began to remember her first time “(Damn how could I forgot that I invited this hunk of a skunk in here I should have remember that name Fa Fume when I first saw his sister. I’m a that vein to forget that?)” She then turn toward Henry “How much you remembered?” Minerva asked

”I remember how you said say you where bleeding from the leg after our first time.” Henry said

Flash Back shows Minerva in the bathroom taking a wet towel to her legs when Henry walked in on her.

”Close that door!” Minerva shouted

Henry closed the door behind him before anyone saw him “Hey what’s with you?”

”You didn’t tell me that it’ll hurt?”

”Oh that my Pop once told me if that happens that it’s a sign that a girl has been deflowered as he put on.” Henry said

Minerva then asked, “Does this mean that I’m your girlfriend?”

”If that what you want.” Henry said

As the Flash Back ends Minerva began blushing “Yeah I did asked your that.”

”Like I say you been a turn on back then and right now.” Henry said

Now inside her bedroom Henry sat down on the bed and with her right foot Minerva unzip Henry’s pants then she got on her knees and with both hands she pulled out Henry’s 15 inch Dick and began to suck him off. Henry got up and place his hands-on Minerva’s head as his pants drop to his knees, from there Minerva moves her head up and head giving Henry a good suck off.

After a good 5 minutes of oral pleasure Minerva get to her feet. Next Henry lifted Minerva off her feet and sat down inside of the bed carrying Minerva in her arms, from there Henry remove the upper part of her shirt, revealing her breast.

Henry began to fondle her left breast pressing down on the nips this cause her to moan as it making her go crazy with pleasure. Next Minerva pushed Henry on his back, and she got right on top of him sliding herself into position, Henry grunted at he felt his dick go inside Minerva’s pussy

Minerva lower her down toward Henry and the two began to kiss each other, after they broke their kissing Minerva stood up and landed her hands on Henry’s head and began to move her body up and down, Henry has his hands on her ass as he took over and began to pound Minerva’s pussy

Next with her robe off Minerva got on all fours and Henry gets behind her and without hesitating Henry proceeded stick his dick inside Minerva pussy he starts to skewer her pussy with each thrust.

“M-Minerva I’m gonna cum.” Henry said

Henry pulled out of Minerva as he held his dick in one hand he shot his load all over her back once he’s was finish the two lay down beside each other.

[Flash Back Ends]

”I didn’t know about this until our Roland told me what he saw.” Ericka asked

Plucky then asked, “Whoa wait a sec, Minerva is your older sister she and Fifi’s brother got it on?”

”So that what Henry been up that one time.” Margaret said

”But why hit me in the face?” Fifi asked

”You know very well why I did that.” Ericka said

Brad Raikou then said, “Ericka you’re a Operative of GUN you can’t allow your family problems to interfere with your Team’s mission.”

”It’s a wonder how Minerva Mink is related to that.” Babs said

”Yes she’s a total Savage.” said Shirley

”You two want Savagery?” Ericka turned toward Babs and Shirley

Buster and Plucky jumped in front of their girlfriends, “Don’t do it Spare Shirley you sisterly anger take me instead!” Plucky pleaded

Just then an explosion rocked the area as 3 guys along with Francis appeared before everyone, Plucky scream “Another monster!!”

”It’s that guy again.” Layer said

”How is he still alive after we took care of him.” Ericka asked

Just then Samuel along with Danny Phantom jumped in ”Francis I’ll only tell you this once, leave Eden City and never return here if not you’ll be dealt with this time for good.” Samuel said

”I’m not going anywhere until Timmy, the Tang Bitch and his girlfriend are dead!” Before Francis could attack he is hit with a green energy blast

”What was that?” Brian III asked

”Everyone cover your ears!”

Just then everyone cover their ears Jenny pulled out a Sound blaster letting out a huge shockwave, this cause Francis to fall to the ground

[Chapter 14: Old Wounds reopened]

”Samuel, Danny Phantom where did he came from?” Adrian asked

”Piccolo sense his Ki and Danny and I head out here.” Samuel said

”That guy mention wanting to kill some kid named Timmy Turner, his girlfriend and another girl.” Plucky said

”Maybe this encounter with him is a distraction.” Margaret said

”What?”

Now at the Hoshizaki Residence someone managed to break into the house and made his way to Trixie’s room “So this is where you been hiding, because of you Kwan may never walk again.”

Before the attacker do anything Brian grabs the guy by the arm “Nice try.” he then put him into a arm hold just at Theresa enters the room

“Brian-San Tamara told me that someone broke into my house.” Theresa said

”I have him.” Brian said

”What there’s two of her?”

”I’m Trixie’s cousin, and I must ask you is this what did she do that you would want to kill her?” Theresa demanded

Just then Samuel and Danny showed up “Dash I can tell you’re upset over what the Doctor told you about Kwan but you can’t take your anger out on Theresa’s cousin as of she’s the one who cause that.” Danny said

”I don’t care!”

(BGM: Digital Devil Saga 2 – Brahman)

Dash jumped at Danny as the two began to fight Danny blocks some, takes some, and repays Dash with a roundhouse kick. Dash grabs his foot and toss him into a wall, then Dash raise his arms and power up and Dark Ki blast and sent it right at him.

Just then Kentaro takes his Katana and slices the blast in two “Danny when did he learn how to use Ki?”

”Never this is new to me.” Danny said

Brian drew put his Katana, “Stand down with or without this powers you now got, you’re fighting a losing battle here.”

”Never she’s the reason Kwan was crippled by that armored freak!!”

Just then a laser blast hits Dash and he fell to the ground everyone turned around and see Ericka putting her laser back into her holster “You killed him?” Sam said

”Relax I set my laser to stun he’ll live.” Ericka said

”So he blamed me for what those Villains did to his friend.” Trixie said

”Trixie you can speak again.” Theresa said

”Looks like my Gaia Force Technique worked.” Zackery said

”Theresa I’m sorry that you and all of these people got dragged into this.” Trixie said

”Don’t blame yourself, they all came here for different reasons.” Piccolo said

”Also this kid in the Pink shirt and hat is mainly the reason we all came here.” Plucky said

”Leave the kid alone Plucky, he wanted his help this girl out who can blame him for finding help.” Buster said

”What about this guy who blamed Trixie for his friends get put in a wheel Chair for the rest of his life?” Babs asked

Samuel asked, “Goku can the Senzu beans heal Kwan’s injuries he got from the beating Wrath gave him?”

”Yeah they can heal Kwan’s legs.” Goku said

”While Goku get these Senzu Beans” Johnathan pull off a device from Dash’s arms and then rope some chains around him “That should hold him until Theresa’s father can contact the Enforcers.”

”Interesting so there are some Blue Earthlings who have different powers and abilities ranging from these Quirks, using this ability called Gaia Force and this Danny Fenton has Ghost powers. Whis where were these people when we had that Tournament, we could have use someone like Danny Phantom and his Ghost powers?!” Beerus pointed towards Danny

”What Tournament?” Danny asked

”Some of the Warriors of Universe 7 aka our universe enter a Tournament against warriors from the other Universe. It’s known as the Tournament of Power or Universe Survival Tournament.” Samuel explains

”So, Lord Beerus who was the Naco Ron showed you?” Kim asked

”Now you mention it……… IT’S GREAT!!!” Beerus’ voice Echoed across Eden City nearly breaking some windows and streetlights

Babs covered her ears, “What wrong with you screaming like that you banshee!”

Kim covers Babs mouth, “Hey Bunny girl you may wanna take that back he’s the Destroyer God of our Universe. Apparently, our Universe is the 7th one, in fact there are 12 Universe in each one there’s a Supreme Kai and a Destroyer. I’m still trying to get my head around that Part.”

”Ohhhh I’m sorry about Lord Beerus.” Babs said

”Oh please you’re need more this a simple “I sorry” to keep this guy from passing judgement on you Babs.” said Plucky

”I may ignore what she say if there’s something new I haven’t eaten.” Beerus said

”Wait right here.” Buster pulled out a donut hole and jump into it seconds later he came back with something from Winnie Burger “Since you tried the Naco over at Bueno Nacho I bet you’ll like the Triple Decker Burger at Winnie Burger.”

”There are another places you can grab a Burger from and you pick one from your home town?” Larry asked

Moments afterward The Enforcers came and arrest Dash “Okay kid we’re talking you to speak to Commander Feral, I bet he want to know where you got this device from.”

”What about Kwan! That Bitch is the reason---”

Brian smacks Dash in the mouth “Say that word toward her one more time and you’ll be leaving here in a Ambulance.”

”Leave me he’s not worth it.” Vegeta said

Danny watches as the Enforcers take Dash away in their Squad Car

[Chapter 15: Visitors]

Following the encounter a star ship makes a landing, coming out of the ship is a young man in his mid teens. He wears a gray lab coat and has Red Hair “So this is where the energy readings coming from.”

Brian asked, “Who’s this guy?”

”Pardon me allow me to introduce myself I’m Dexter Martinez, I’m the founder and Chairman of the Dexter Foundation.”

”So you’re the Chairman of the Nerd club?” Plucky asked

Samuel smacks Plucky on his beak “Stop that, where’s your manners, I can tell he has his reasons for coming here.”

”Indeed I have while My colleagues and I were studying different Dimensions a Mewman girl managed to contacted us and ask to bring here after I detect multiple energy readings, I guest it detected the “Power Levels” of you guys.” Dexter said

As Beerus and Whis sees a young girl with light blue hair step out of ship “You grown since Whis and I last saw you Moon Butterfly.” Beerus said

”So you met this girl?” Dexter asked

”Yes Lord Beerus and I have paid Mewni a visit when she was about 5 years old.” Whis said

”L-Lord Beerus you and Whis are also here?” Moon asked

Kim asked, “ Okay what reason she have for coming here?”

Samuel asked, “Pardon me miss, I’m sure you have a reason for asking him to bring here you here?”

Moon explains, “I do, you see years ago several Mewmans ended up in your world from what I learn from Dexter an event during the Eclipse War cause a dimensional Rift which cause several Mewmans to end up on Blue Earth.”

”And you can here to learn if they are okay.” said Keith

Then Plucky asked, “How is she gonna do that? it been years since the war ended, whoever ended up in our world couldn’t still be around.”

”True but they would have leave Hybrid Off Spring.” Whis said

”Wait can these Mewmans can cross breed with a human?” Timmy asked

Dexter respond, “It seems so the sexually reproductive functions of the Mewman race is similar to us humans, the same way the Saiyans and the Solarians can have sexual intercourse and have hybrid Children.”

”Yeah he have us there Vegeta.” Goku said

”He needs to mind his damn business.” Vegeta said

”Solarians here?” Moon asked

”There’s Solarians in your world?” Samuel asked

”Moon the Solarians you know are not the same ones that we know.”

Whis Laughed, “He right, not to be confuse with the Mewman group of the same name Moon, the “Alien race” Solarians Dexter speaks off originated from another planet known as Solaria.”

”Plus the Solarians’ fighting prowess rivals the Saiyans.” Beerus said

”Their also Solarians on both Universe 6 and Universe 7.” Dexter said

”How can you track down those who have Mewman blood in them?” Kim asked

”For the Saiyans of Universe 7 they have their tails, however these two Son Goku and Vegeta have lost their tails thus losing their Great Ape Transformation. For the Solarians of both Universe 6 and 7 they are born with either Yellow, Orange or Red hair or in some rare cases have blue hair. They also have either Sky Blue or Emerald Green colored eyes. And they have the Solaris symbol on their right hands.” Dexter said

Timmy checks Samuel’s right hand “I assume it was a tattoo.”

”Okay what about the Mewmans?” Ericka asked

Whis respond, “For the Mewman you can easy tell who they by their circles of their cheeks.”

”Lame there’s humans who have circles on their cheeks too.” Timmy said

”Yes but can they change shape base on their emotions?” Beerus asked

”N-No.” Timmy said

Danny asked, “Dexter could you takes to speak with Commander Feral?”

”You wish to speak with the guy who just got arrested for attempted murder.” Dexter said

”Why Torment himself by helping someone like that?” Moon asked

Vegeta then said, “You think what’s his name should be giving mercy?”

Danny said, “I know where this is going, before I got my Ghost powers Dash and Kwan have tormented me and Tucker for long as I can remember. There’s times that I want to inflict the same pain he and Kwan done on to us and those who are not apart of their social group. However my Rank is A at the Hero association, There are lines guys like me cannot cross. besides Kwan became a victim of Villain attack and the same Villains are using Dash’s anger to get to Trixie.”

”I understand you want to show mercy to Dash and Kwan even if they don’t want your pity.” Moon said

”Damn Kakarot this Ghost boy is starting to sound like that Batman with that “No Kill rule”” Vegeta said

Elsewhere Dash is inside a room and Commander Feral walks in and toss the device on the table “Listen up you punk, I spoke to Mr. Lance and he gave me permission to use whatever it takes to get to you losen your lips. Now you want to explain where you get this from?”

”What about Kwan because of Wrath he could never walk again!” Dash shouted

”Don’t you raise your voice at me boy, I’ll get those this Wrath business once you start talking.” Feral said

Just then Samuel along with Dexter, Danny and Brian showed up “Greetings Commander we also need to speak with him especially Danny Phantom who is here with us.” Dexter said

”How about he start by apologize for calling Trixie Tang that word. That B-word you spoke toward her.” Brian III said

“IT WAS ONLY ONE FUCKING WORD!”

”I said that’s enough!” Feral then slaps Dash in the face “if you’re really care about that then why didn’t you or anyone report it?”

Marco answered, “It’s the whole “no snitching” thing not everyone is willing to speak to the Police or you and your Enforcers.

”Well my Enforcers can’t do anything about that beating if anyone doesn't report it, however Dash is been in contact with the enemy.” Feral said

Dexter takes a look at the device “Hmmmm this is similar to the arm Cannon use by some of Frieza’s men. Commander my colleagues and I have a similar weapon to this what you have here is prototype.”

”Who gave Dash that and why?” Samuel asked

”I assume it’s the same group who murder Miss Tang’s parents and are now after her. I hate to say it Mr. Baxter you just became a pawn of the same group who put your friend in the wheel Chair.” Dexter said

Marco grabs Dash and pin him to the wall “Are you Loco, why help the same group who hurt your friend?!”

”One of the offered to help Kwan walk if I kill that Bitch.”

Brian III punches Dash in the chest causing him to cough blood and Marco drops dash to the floor “Then you are a fool to trust them.” Marco said

”Call her that one more time and I’ll make you wish Danny was the one who did the beating.” Brian III steps on Dash’s skull

”GET HIM OFF ME!!” Dash shouted

”I should let this young man press down on his face, giving him a taste of his own medicine.” Feral said

”That’s enough Brian, as for you Dash we met someone who can help Kwan walk so you don’t have to be use as a pawn for these Villains.” Samuel said

Now in Amity Park Goku hands Kwan one Senzu Bean ”A bean is this some joke?” Kwan demanded

”Just eat the damn thing!” Vegeta shouted

Kwan takes the Senzu Bean into his mouth and seconds afterward, he’s fully healed and is able to get out of the Wheelchair

”My Legs, it’s healed, Hey Mister I’m not gonna ask where you got that bean from but I must know why, did Fenton ask you or something?”

”Even if he asked I would have done so anything you have a new least of your life Kwan just don’t go waste it.” Goku said

In the meantime in Dimmesdale Anton Muller send a group of Black Sentries around the town and set up 4 towers “This town has been dim for some time now a prefect time to gather the energy Black Diamond needs to return to full power.”

”Anton there’s reports of another group within this town as well.”

”I’m not concern with them, because I gave someone what he need to active the portal to Makai to send Black’s demon allies into this world to cause Chaos.”

[Chapter 16: Former colleague turn enemy]

Now back with the others they are met with another of Timmy’s friends “Timmy do you have some kind of harem you didn’t tell us about?” Tristan asked

”What?” Timmy asked

Then Piccolo said, “Go easy on the boy, This girl came to inform us of something that turned up in Dimmesdale.”

”Could she give us her name.” Dexter asked

Chloe then introduces herself “The name’s Chloe Carmichael and I came all the way here to tell you all know what I just found out.”

”Well speak up little girl you’re burning sun light.” Vegeta said

Chloe asked, “Has anyway heard of the name Anton Muller?”

”You saw Anton Muller in Dimmesdale, I hope I never heard that name again.” Dexter said

”You know this guy?” Timmy asked

Dexter explains, “He was once a Colleague of mine, however his inhumane experimentations force me to remove him from the Dexter Foundation.”

”There’s something you need to know, he’s the reason this Black Diamond is free from his imprisonment.” Chloe said

”Dear Primus he didn’t aided them.” Dexter said

”So this Muller help his followers free him.” Beerus said

Just then a White Sentry jumps out “That’s just my Diamond wanted to know.”

”That’s one of White Diamond’s Sentries.” Vegeta said

Then Dexter said, “Stop right there Gem Warrior, What you plan to do when you encounter Anton?”

”I’ll drag that human to Yellow and White Diamond where he’ll stay trail for releasing that monster!”

”Since he’s on Black’s side he’s not gonna be easy to take down.” Goku said

”You’re one of the Remaining Full Blooded Saiyans of Universe 7, you should hate Black Diamond for what he help Frieza do to your people.”

”Whoa hold it right there Goku maybe a Saiyan but he is not a vengeful person.” Kim said

”Also it’s unclear if Black destroy the Saiyans along side Frieza.” Samuel said

Then Vegeta said, “And if those rumors are true, Black better have some power to take on a Saiyan like myself.”

And Trixie said, “Let my cousin and these guys handle this, besides Black and his followers are not the only Villain Faction in Dimmesdale, the Faction who killed my mother and father are also there.”

Chloe turned toward her right, “Trixie Tang she’s still alive?”

”You now notices her?” Tootie asked

”Y-Yeah.” Chloe answered

”This is our planet Black Diamond is sending his followers to cause Chaos, we’ll be the ones to defend it.” Jonathan said

”I don’t have time to deal with you Earth people, I’m going to this Dimmesdale and arrest Anton Muller!!”

”No wait there’s something else you need to know about him!” Dexter said

Moon asked, “Dexter what do you know about Anton?”

Dexter respond, “Aside from his high IQ he’s also a conduit, I don’t know what kind of powers he mastered but I know that he knows how to fight back.”

Just then a man dress in red and white hair went toward the group “Hey what’s with that guy in the armor, he seems to be in a hurry.”

”So, he’s the son of Sparda.” Whis said

”And who’s this Sparda?” Beerus asked

Whis explains, ”Sparda is known as the Dark Knight, many years ago the demon lord Mundus declared war on the humans until one of his soldiers Sparda rose against him. Dante here is one of Sparda’s sons the 2nd son Vergil is currently MIA”

”So he’s Part human, Part Demon didn’t think that a human demon hybrid is possible.” Moon said

”There are some who are born with demon blood Dante is one of those cases.” Dexter said

”Nice to meet you Dante but we need to go after that guy he’s gonna get himself killed.” Goku said

”My ship is built to hold everyone.” Dexter said

[Chapter 17: Entry: At the Break of Dawn]

While on their way to Dimmesdale Dexter went to his Computer to pick up the energy signature of the White Diamond sentry “Found where he’s going?” Timmy asked

Dexter answered, “He trying to pin point his current location, it seems that he knows out of mask his energy so my computer’s GPS can’t detect him.”

Just then two cartoon like Characters landed on Sam’s Lap “Hellloooooo Nurse!”

”Oh look who showed up.” Buster said

”Who are these rubber hose freaks?” Sam yelled

”Also who gave them permission to just walk on board my ship?” Dexter asked

”They are the Warners, Yakko, Wakko and Dot.” Danny said

”Should these 3 been inside that Warner Bros studio Water Tower?” Sam asked

”They are not inside that tower tight now.” Dante said

A day later everyone made their way to Timmy and Tootie’s hometown Dimmesdale, Samuel takes a look outside “So this is where your cousin once called home.”

”After what happened I vow never to come here again, after awhile I have to made an exception.” Theresa said

”Okay what’s the plan?” Ryan asked

Samuel said, “We have the large group, the last thing we need is to draw unwanted attention. We should split into small groups to cover more ground.”

”Zackery and I shall go ahead first we’ll head to the ruins of Trixie’s former home and to shout around let’s hope we fine something.” Marco said

”While they do that another group fine the Sentry before he gets himself killed.” Dexter said

Elsewhere standing on another Hilltop Anton Muller is met by the White Diamond Sentry “Are you Anton Muller?”

Anton turned around “Black Pearl told me that it won’t be long until the Home world Gems found out that I’m the one who assist in Black Diamond liberation from that Seal he was put in.”

”You’re coming with me human!” The White Sentry form of sword in his hand

”You really think bringing me in is gonna be easy because I’m human, Let me tell you something Gem Warrior as the years pass by this planet some humans have develop special powers called Quirks while others have something called a Conduit Gene, what you see before you is someone who has that Gene. I must warn you if you start this I’ll have you wish you were dealing with a Quirkless, Non Conduit Human.” Anton said

”I don’t care what kind of powers you think you have I’ll drag you to Blue, Yellow and White for your crimes.”

”Ah yes, Blue Diamond……. Black is looking forward to see her body again if you Gems only know anything about human sexually event if your people are Genderless." Anton mocked

”You You devil!!!!” The White Sentry tries to attack Anton but he held his hand and once the Sentry made contact rust began to surround his arm “What is this?”

”This is my Conduit ability, I can focus my Ki energy to make things rust and corrode, Now tell me Gem Warrior who’s gonna drag who now?” Anton mocks the White Sentry as his arm began to fall off

Just then Brad and his team showed up “Brad did his arm just fell off?” Marcus asked

Lieo said, “So that’s Anton Muller, let’s be careful with him, we don’t know what kind of powers he has to cause this Gem to loose his arm.”

Anton Turned around, “The Pokemon Guard So you guys are sent here.”

”Your Gem allies cause problems in Lavender Town.” Kain said

”I have no fight with you Pokemorphs, I leave as this White Sentry return to the planet.” Anton teleported away

”Damnit who would give that human those powers”

”No one knows where this Conduit Gene came from.” Brad said

Janica said, “You shouldn’t try to speak.”

”We need to call a medic, Marcus go bring Dexter here we may need his help.” Brad said

Now at the ruins of Trixie’s home Marco along with Zackery slip pass the guard and made their way inside what remain of Trixie’s home “From what Trixie told us one of the attackers used a Molotov Cocktail to cause that inferno, makes your wonder why burn down her home if the plan it to kill the parents before the spoke out.” Said Zackery

The two turned around and see a Humanoid female galled in Sliver standing before them “Who are you?” Marco asked

”Yes, I’m known as Sliver Pearl, I assume you know about Black Diamond and his followers.”

”Yes his minions have cause trouble around Knothole, the Kento Region and Acme Acres, however we came to learn what we can about the reason two people were killed.”

”I might know something about the group who cause this.” Sliver Pearl began her explanation “I heard of a Conduit named Ceril Ceyrano his aim to take control of all 12 universes.”

”He think can take take over all 12 universe, he do know that there are those who will defend their universe.” Marco said

”Yes, however he being added by another named Dramen and has gather a following those who are willing to serve him in his aim”

”This confirms what we assumed, Trixie Parents must have overheard Ceyrano Plans, they would have gotten word out but was killed before they could do that.” Marco said

”What are plan to do now?” Zackery asked

”I have my own quest to under take, my Diamond Sliver was taken prisoner and was sent into the void shortly before Black was sealed. I must fine away to free him.”

[Chapter 18: Entry: Overcast]

After being told what happened Dexter head to meet with Brad and his team “So Anton was here and use his Conduit power on this Gem.”

”Dexter what kind of powers does Anton have?” Lieo asked

Dexter said, “His Conduit power allows him to use his Ki to make things and people to rust, I need to get this man on board the ship so I can analyze how to stop the rust.”

Upon returning to the ship Marco and Zackery inform the rest of the group of what Sliver Pearl has told them that lead to their murders

”So this Ceyrano Character is the cause of this.” Samuel said

”So my Aunt and Uncle learn of his Plot and he send his men to kill them causing my cousin to suffer like that.” Theresa said

”And like Anton he’s also a Conduit.” Marco said

”A side from that has this Black Diamond Character and Blue Diamond been in bed together?” Tucker asked

”I don’t know if a Gem can do what we can.” Danny said

Dexter said, “From what I can say, these Gems can form both Male and female reproductive organs if they so choose.”

”Is other words they can have both a penis and a vagina.” Plucky said

Sam held out her hand at right, “Stop! No one asked to know about all that.”

”Anyway my Computer have detected energy readings coming from that Mountain it could be the enemy at work.”

Now at the Mountain looking over the town of Dimmesdale Brian III along with Tristan and Johnathan uncovered a metal door, Dante kicks the doors open and see a couple of grunts already knocked down

”What happened here?” Brian III asked

”Looks like someone started the party without us.” Dante said

meanwhile Brian, Tristan, Johnathan and Dante ran down the corridor until the see a room and someone knocking on the inside. Tristan opens the door and see a middle age woman hooked to some Machine, he takes his Death Scythe and frees the woman, afterward he gives her a Senzu Bean. “Hey miss are you okay, what’s your name?”

”I’m the Principal of Dimmesdale elementary and who are you young men and how did I get here?” Principal Waxelplax said

”You don’t remember, what do you remember?” Brian III asked

”All I remember is that I was in my office when two guys wearing those Japanese Mask stormed in and a 3rd guy knocked me out, that’s all I remember from there.”

”It seems that Ceyrano is sending his men to kidnap some of the townsfolk, We had Intel that several people has been kidnapped and replace with demons in humanoid form..” Kentaro said

”You’re kidding me, there’s some demon in town who looks like me?”

”I think I know what to do, I’ll with these the demons while you guys handle all of this.” Dante takes off

(BGM: ZOE: Zone of the Enders – Flowing Destiny ~Piano Version~)

Just the a young man with spiky hair holding a buster sword enters the room “Hey are you the one who freed all of these people?” Lily asked

Cloud said, “There’s another pathway that leads out of this mountain.”

Brian III asked, “Hey what’s your business here?

”I heard of a man that looks similar to Sephiroth has been seen here.” Cloud said

”I know who you are talking about his name is Galleon.” Tristan said

”Let’s return to the other and let them know.”

[Chapter 18: Entry: Dramen’s experiments]

Dante crashes his Motor cycle right into Dimmesdale elementary breaking the front doors “Was that necessary what if someone was inside the building?” Danny asked

”Well it looks like nobody’s home, now let’s deal with whoever is impersonating that lady Principal.”

As Dante and Danny ran down the hall way Sam turned toward Chloe “You mention seeing something in the basement you remember what it was?” Sam asked

Chloe said ”They where is several tube and they look like something out of the alien movies.” Sam followed Chloe to the basement where she notices that the doors are already open “Wait a sec this was lock last time I came down here.”

”Maybe someone caught wind of what Ceyrano’s men are doing here, like Trixie’s Parents did before they were killed.” both girls peek inside and see Anton and Onyx Zero

Chloe asked ”Who are those two?”

Sam recognized the same Lab coat Dexter wears “He has the same Lab coat Dexter is wearing he must be Anton Muller.”

”So he’s the creep with rust powers, but what’s he doing here?” Chloe asked

(Anton Muller’s VO: So this is what my old rival been up to since he was expelled by the Dexter foundation.)

(Onyx Zero’s VO: So you have history with this Dramen?)

(Anton Muller’s VO: Yes and it looks like he been working for this Ceyrano person I been informed about, let me give him my FU. *Placing a small box on the table*)

(Onyx Zero’s VO: That looks like what you humans call a walkman.)

(Anton Muller’s VO: This “Walkman” You see before has enough energy to level half this building.)

Chloe gasped “That son of bitch gonna blow up half the School!”

Sam grabs Chloe and ran “We need to get to Danny and Dante!”

Now inside the Principal’s Office Dante fires a shot at the fake Principal Waxelplax causing it to revert to it’s original form “It took one hit and it went down?” Danny asked

”Not much of a fight, whatever this thing is.” Dante said

Sam and Chloe rushed in “Danny we need to get out of here, that Anton guy set up an explosive.”

”Say what?” Danny asked

Dante grabs the Fake, “Well it’s time to make our escape.”

Danny grabs Sam and Chloe and flew out the window as Dante got on his Motor cycle, as they all for far away from the School the left side of the building exploded. Now back with the others Dexter takes a look at what Dante brought him

”This is Dramen’s handy work.” Dexter said

”So he’s another Former member of the Dexter Foundation.” Brian III said

”Yes I expelled him a year before I did the same to Anton.” Dexter said

Samuel said, “It looks like something out of the alien movies.”

“So Principal Waxelplax was kidnapped and this fake assume her place?” Asked Timmy

”From what she told us she overheard a man named Denzel speaking to Ceyrano and this Dramen character Dexter spoke of and was kidnapped before she could get any word out.” Johnathan said

Then Timmy remembered, “Denzel you mean Denzel Crocker?”

”Who’s he?” Tristan asked

Tootie answered, “He was our homeroom teacher, the worst one.”

”A School Teacher aligning himself with those fiends, what he hope to gain by siding with them?” Moon asked

Samuel then asked, “Timmy does he know about Cosmo and Wanda?”

”I hate to bring this up but yeah, he been trying to capture them and to expose the existence of Fairy World.” Timmy said

Moon said, “He can’t do that, Your world is not ready to know about that it’s forbidden.”

”From the looks of it this Crocker person doesn’t care of this world is ready or not.” Beerus said

Just then Lily went over to Danny “Danny The TUFF Mobile Command Center is not far from where we are. Also the Enforcers are also there you may have a chance to pull Dash of out the fire pit he got himself into.”

”TUFF?”

Moment later Marco is seen talking to one of the Field Agents, Samuel asked, “Found anything?”

Marco explains, “I learn that Black Diamond has something called a Black Sun that is activated by the use of 4 Passcodes and 6 Six Cards. I came here to let TUFF know of what Zackery and I know it.”

”It’s now or never.” Danny said

(BGM: Parasite Eve - Out of Phase)

Inside the interrogation Room Dash is tied to a chair “I spoke with Keswick who look at this arm Cannon you had, now I’ll ask again, who gave you this and why and don’t give me that line “Kwan is crippled because of her” That’s not the answer I want.”

”And I keep telling you I can’t Damnit!”

Just then Danny enters the room “Commander Feral you can stop trying to force Dash to talk.”

Feral turned around, “It’s you guys again.”

Dexter takes alook at the arm Cannon “This is one of Dramen’s weapons he been working on which I was force to expelled him the Dexter Foundation.”

”You should have press charges on this Dramen you speak off.” Feral said

”What the fu--- how did this nerd know about that? Dash demanded

”I’m not phased by that term, I assume that Dramen handed you his prototype, in exchange he’ll restore your friend’s legs if you killed Trixie Tang in which you failed to do.” Dexter said

”Dramen can do that?” Danny asked

”No that was a lie, Dramen has no intention of restoring Kwan’s legs, he needed something to test this arm Cannon and Dash’s anger let him to Dramen.” Dexter said

Samuel said, “Dash you should know that Goku have Kwan something that restored his legs, there’s no reason for you to help Dramen.”

Feral gets up from his seat, “I need to let Herbert Dumbrowski know about this, I need two Enforcers to stand guard in case Dash try anything.”

”Sir!”

moment afterward everyone spoke with the Chief Herbert Dumbrowski “You’re kidding me this Flee is the guy in charge of TUFF?” Ryan asked

”Watch it kid I was one of the Agency’s top Field Agents back in my day. Anyway, what you kids want?”

Kim explains, “Some of my Teammate found some people inside a hidden base within the Mountain side.”

Samuel and the others told Feral and the Chief of what they know ”So that what been going on in Acme Acres, Lavender Town and Knothole days ago.” Chief said

Feral said, “So the Local Police Chief left out some things relating to the murder of that girl’s parents.”

As Trixie sat down she started to cry “Hey now there’s no reason to cry anymore you speech has been restored to you.” Zackery said

”everyone now knows about…….how I can face everyone now?” Trixie said

Layer walked in a slapped Trixie in the face “What the fuck you think you’re doing?” Ryan demanded

”Layer why you slapped her?” Adrian asked

”So your Little secret is out in the water, so what? You can cry all you want do you think that your tears can’t revive your dead parents or undo what some asshole did?” Layer asked

Just then Samuel and everyone else senses two Ki’s towards the right, as Samuel and Ryan takes off out in the opening Galleon in it a battle with a Male Gem Warrior “I won’t allow you people to restore his full power!”

Galleon transforms his arm into a Dragon arm and slams the ground causing a shock to send the Gem Warrior flying, before he can deal the final blow Samuel blocks his claws.

”Blood of Spencer!”

”Galleon I had a feeling that you would show up.” Samuel said

”So this is Galleon, by the way, there someone who you remind him of a guy called Sephiroth.” Trixie asked

”Who’s that?”

Out of nowhere Galleon jumps out of the way as Cloud drops down with his Buster sword as he return to his human form “You’re Galleon, You look identical to him except for the eye-patch.”

”I don’t know who this Sephiroth is or why you mistook me for him, but if you stand in my way I’ll kill you as well.” Galleon send out 4 purple and Black fireballs Cloud swipes them away with his Buster sword, Next Samuel and Ryan counters with two Ki Beams canceling out the rest

”You, the one with the Giant Sword he’s not the only enemy here!”

Just then a Lizard like demon pops up from the ground as it did a Ninja drops down and stabs the demon with his sword “Ryu Hayabusa!” Theresa said

”Damnit all, First the son of Sparda and now a Ninja from the Hayabusa Clan?” with his Dragon Sword Ryu slices the demon in half and Galleon then takes off in his Dragon Form

”Wait!” The Gem Warrior drop to his knees

Ryu then helps him off the ground “Try not to move too much you’re too injured to go after him.”

[Chapter 19: Entry: Eilat the Gem Warrior]

Back onboard Dexter’s ship “He must be one of Sliver Diamond’s soldiers.” Beerus said

”He wasn’t the only one we encountered, awhile back we came across Sea Stone.” Adrian said

Eilat look towards his right and see Beerus “Lord Beerus……. you guys already Met Sea Stone?”

Samuel said, ”Take is easy, try not to make any sudden moves you managed to get out of a fight with Galleon.”

”Didn’t anyone from the Gem’s Home world told the Diamond Hierarchy that half of the Humans of Earth 1 have Quirks and Conduits, As well welding oversize weaponry?” Beerus asked

”I don’t believe they were told or aren’t too concern with that.” Whis said

”Your name is Eilat right, Just what the heck were you thinking going up against a Villain like that, not everyone human on this planet is powerless as you just saw.” The Chief said

”I can see that on this planet there are some humans have powers that we Gems are not fully aware of.” Eilat said

”Just what’s your business on our planet?” Feral demanded

”Who else, Black Diamond and his men most likely.” Vegeta said

”I’m gonna need to back story about this?” Feral said

Eilat took a deep breathe and spoke “Along ago Kais have warned the Diamond hierarchy about their aggression against other planets. Sliver Diamond heeded the Kais words and wish for his people to co-exist with inhabitants from other planets as well as our own but Black Diamond doesn’t want anything of that, so he imprisoned him inside the Void and following that Yellow and White Diamond sealed Black away. This resulted in Rose Quartz starting a rebellion and Pink Diamond was said to been smashed during an altercation.”

”There was a Pink Diamond?” Kim asked

”So this Rose Quartz managed to smashed Pink who you and Sea Stone know if one of Black’s men did that and framed Rose for the shattering?” Vegeta asked

”I have to agree with Vegeta, any one of Black’s men could have shattered Pink and use Rose as a scapegoat to cover their tracks.” Beerus said

”If that’s the case I attend to learn the truth and force whoever is responsible to tell Blue and yellow everything they know.” Eilat said

Marco then said, “Eilat we heard that they plan to use a Black Sun to gather the energy they need.”

”You already know about it?” Eilat asked

”What do you know about?” Dexter asked

”This Black Sun, this a artificial construct Black Diamond created to drain the planet of it’s life force. Black Pearl has placed several humans with several Chaos Shards that been forge from the Black Sun. If active they’ll turn on their neighbors, all they need is someone the use the passcodes and the Key Cards.”

”Something tells me that Anton has access to it.”

[Chapter 20: What’s real and what’s fake]

Meanwhile downtown a S Class TUFF Agent and one rookie are on the roof looking at what’s going on down below. “Katherine it’s her, I wouldn’t think that she would return to this town, but how can blame her after losing both her parents last year.”

”Kaitlyn something is not right here you can sense it too right?”

”Yeah what does it mean?”

Buster and the others sees someone who looks like how Trixie was when she was younger stepping on someone’s head while he’s on the ground. All of a sudden Fifi rushed in and slaps the look alike in the face

”Just what are earth you think you’re doing?” Fifi demanded

”Just who are you do lay your hands on me?”

”Nevermind that, how can you step on someone’s head like that? That’s a living person not your personal steppingstone and you may have fool these locals but you have not fool me you phony!”

Just then Tad and Chad’s thug surround Fifi “I don’t know who you are, but you made a mistake playing hero.”

Just the Margaret showed up and knocked down two of the thugs “Fifi get back this look alike must be one of those fake Sam and Chloe found out. I’ll deal with her”

Then Katherine Katswell also step in “We’ll deal with her.”

”Another Skunk and some Cat girl.”

”That’s TUFF Agent Katherine Katswell to you and I’m here for Trixie Tang assuming that’s really her.”

”Did you say your last name is Katswell and your first name is Katherine?” Margaret asked

”Why ask her that?” Babs asked

Fifi explains, “Our mother Catherine has a name like that, also she met a female cat named Kathleen Gracie.”

”Gracie? That’s our mom’s maiden name.” Kitty said

Babs said “Hey you may wanna explain this later we have a problem.”

One of Tad and Chad’s Bodyguards rushed in and but Katherine takes her sword unsheathed and blocks their fist the impact cause a shockwave to send near by people including Veronica flying into a wall next to everyone.

”Kou-Ou Ken!!” after channeling her ki in one hand Kathrine let out an energy blast with the roar of the tiger sending one Bodyguard into the ground “I won’t repeat myself come quietly or I’ll use force.”

”Get away from Trixie!”

Out of nowhere Margaret rushed in and punched Veronica in the stomach causing her to drop to the ground next Timmy comes in along with Dante “I never think that someone would beat Veronica up like that.”

”Timmy get back.” Chester said

”That girl is not the Trixie Tang you once knew.”

”She gotten mean, like really mean.”

“As in Villain Mean.”

Dante pats one of the Fillies in his forehead “It’s okay Ponies I think he gets the idea.”

Timmy glares at the fake Trixie as he helps Elmer off the ground “How dare you impersonate Trixie, the real Trixie might have been mean but there was a reason for it and she would never go this far.”

”Get back Timmy this look alike won’t be standing for much longer.” without warning Dante takes out Ebony and Ivory and shoots the Fake Trixie causing everyone to back away just as Samuel, Brian III, Ryan and the Real Trixie shows up “This here is the real Trixie Tang?”

”Huh?” A.J asked

“Wait if that bitch is-----”

Brian III grabs Chester by his shirt “Never call Trixie or any woman that word again! because If you call her that you’ll lose some teeth!”

”Get him off me!”

Plucky said “Hey you with the Braces wanna end up in the ER.”

A.J asked, “Timmy how did you and this guy know?”

Timmy explained, “A Ninja named Ryu told us that someone going around impersonating Trixie. Knowing full well that the real one is with her Cousin Theresa Hoshizaki.”

”Then who did Dante shot?” Babs asked

Dexter walks in and see the Fake Trixie turning to it’s original form “What this is was use by Dramen to fool some of you into thinking that this is the Trixie Tang, and you all see the Real Trixie Tang had inured facial Scars on her left and right side.”

just then the Fake Trixie gets up and transform into her demon form “She wasn’t even human?” Kitty asked

“It’s a demon.” Katherine said

”Why are you doing this, haven’t my life been damaged enough?” Trixie demanded

”I don’t care about how some random human told everyone about your secret nor why your parents were cut down. My Plan was to gather these humans in one place and feast on them. But this Buck Tooth punk human, these two cats, the Skunks and the son of Sparda ruined everything for me.”

”What!?” Veronica said

”This demon was looking to have some human flesh.” Dante said

”And she use my face to lure people away so she can eat them?” just the Trixie hand glowed and send a blast of Gaia Force and blowing the demon’s arms off, Tad froze as Brian III takes his sword and beheads the demon then blast the remains into nothing

”You Destroyed my image of her!”

”What are you talking about?” Brian III asked

Blood began steaming down Tads eyes, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! you Bastards!!! I’LL KILL YOU ALL!!!” as he charge right at them he fell into a hole

Theresa asked, “Trixie who was that?”

”His name is Tad and whoever he talking about she was an illusion.”

[Chapter 21: Entry: The Black Sun]

Afterward Fifi explain how her mother Catherine and Kitty and Katherine’s mother Kathleen knew each other since their time at College “So your mom and the Katswell’s mom knew each other from College?” Babs asked

Fifi explain, “Qui before she and my father met she grew up in a strict home, she never been near a boy beside her father.”

”Both of my parents were originally from Baltimore, Maryland. My father Johnny Katswell Sr has a Japanese Half brother, my Uncle Jiro.” Kitty said

”So you have family in Japan, that’s cool.” Buster said

”Anyway I need to return to the Chief and let him know what just happen, I kinda felt sorry for that Veronica girl who fell for the demon’s lie.” Kitty said

in the meantime underground Tad inputs the final passcode and scan the 4th and final Key Card “Damn Them! they ruined everything for me, I’ll have my revenge even if it means this town burns!”

later on Kitty sees a large group of people gathered around Dexter’s ship “What’s going on?” she asked

Timmy said, “After you guys left Chloe came and told me to get our everyone we know out of the City, So I asked Wanda and Cosmo bring everyone here?”

Eilat see something in the sky “Dexter it’s the Black sun.”

”It’s Anton.” Said Dexter

(BGM: NieR Automata – Bipolar Nightmare)

Back inside the down Ryu, Dante and Cloud defended off the demons that being to attack the locals when Cloud see a man being tore apart but a group of Policemen “They are attacking their own citizens?”

Brian III rushed in and send a barrage of Ki Blast to destroy the demon crystal that causing them to attack “Hey Dante, Ryu tell Cloud that Eilat said that we need to destroy the demon crystal on their chest.”

Out of nowhere Tad jumps out of the ground with demon looking wings on his back “You and everything in this town shall burn!!”

”Him again?” Brian III said

”Are you insane, these are innocent people!” Samuel yelled

Now On the Roof of a Tail building Black Pearl watches as the Black Sun absorb the energy being let out “Still not enough, no matter we still need more to restore Black’s full power.”

(BGM: NieR Automata – Song of the Ancients - Atonement)

”Anton Muller!”

Anton turned around and see Dexter “Well if it isn’t my old friend Dexter Martinez.”

”You and I weren’t never friends, I hope we never cross paths however you choose to side with Black Diamond and his forces.” Dexter said

Ayane jumps in an attempt to attack Black Pearl but she blocks her attack with her Scythe “You’re that girl who’s parents met their end a year ago, and who’s this a Kunoichi from the Mugen Tenshin Clan shouldn’t you be going after what’s her name?”

”My fight with Kasumi is none of your business.” Ayane said

Black Pearl send 5 Gravestone shock troops to attack Ayane, however they are struck down by Sliver Pearl who immobilizes them “Black Pearl haven’t our people committed enough sins against this planet and it’s people?”

”You speak of sin Sliver Pearl what about the Sins both Yellow and White committed against My Diamond when they imprisoned him?”

out of nowhere Dante open fires shooting down the demons who drop the flies “What I don’t get an invite?”

Sliver Pearl shows Black Pearl images of every pro Hero who been called to Dimmesdale “You can see it Black Pearl not every human on this planet are as powerless as you clearly see it won’t be long until the rest of our kind realizes this”

“I admit they are skilled for Earthlings, but using that power only delaying the inevitable my Diamond will have his full power restored You tell those who have the power to fight back that for me!” She and Anton then teleported away

Elsewhere Samuel and Ryan double teams Tad who is trying to fight back, Ryan fiercely attack Tad, delivering blows from all directions, Kim joins in with a flying kick to Tad, but Tad counters the kick knocking Kim into the ground. Danny Phantom and Brian III rushed toward Tad. Danny lands an uppercut sending Tad skyward

Jenny actives her Mega Buster and charges and full powered energy beam right at Tad who gets hit by the blast next Kim grabs Tad and spin throws him into a light pole. Ryan goes fist to fist with Tad the impact sends shockwaves across the entire town causing houses and other buildings to break apart.

”Everything get back! Moeru Taifu Ryu Ougi: Roaring Burning Typhoon Destructive Wave!!” Tad look around just as Adrian aims both hands and fires a blast in a shape of a Dragon’s head right at Tad hitting him in the chest as the blast sends him flying into a wall. Once that was done Marco sees the Black Sun vanishes and the skies over Dimmesdale return to normal

Piccolo looks up, “It’s gone.”

”It’s over for now.” Marco said

Ryan grabs Tad “As for him, I think Commander Feral wants some answers from this punk, something tells me you and number of people have some involvement with what happened to Trixie’s Parents as well as who decided to join Black Diamond or Ceyrano. I don’t think Veronica knew that was a demon impersonating Trixie, Whatever you know you’re gonna tell us everything you know.”

”LIKE HELL!” Tad held a bomb in one hand

Brad shouted, “Kenji!!”

Kenji then grabs Tad and toss him into a Manhole as the bomb goes off killing Tad as a result

”What now Katherine there’s no way Commander Feral will allow everyone to return to Dimmesdale. Everything has been destroyed.” Kitty said

”That’s correct although the enemy have been drove away, this town is unsafe for anyone to return to.” Katherine said

”You’re right as of right now Dimmesdale is now a war zone and the remaining citizens are going to be relocated elsewhere.” Kim said

”Samuel we need to fine away to keep this from happening again.” Marco said

”You’re right we need to do something about that Black Sun.” Dexter said

And with that the remaining citizens of Dimmesdale are relocated to other areas in California as for the town of Dimmesdale due to the demon attack. The Earth Federation decided to condemn the town disallowing entry to anyone.

To Be Continue
    Ending Theme: Don’t be a Fool by Loose Ends
    http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/rdzreborn2k5.png
Working...
X